Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Beneath the Mask - 10. Chapter 10

CARLOS’ POINT OF VIEW)

As I sit in the medical wing, I can’t wait for Dabria to arrive. Every Saturday it has become routine for us to meet here and then take off to our secret spot. Although I have come to find out that it isn’t really a secret to Officer Jackson and Mr. Henderson.

Every few minutes I look up at the clock wondering where Dabria is at. This is unusual for not to be here already. Maybe I got my wires crossed this weekend. Maybe I am supposed to meet her in our secret room. I just don’t know what to do or where she is at. One thing is for sure, I can’t stay here much longer.

I start to wander off to the room where Dabria and I meet. As I get closer to the door I start to hear noise coming from the room. Only Dabria and I know about this room and since I am out here, that means she is in there!

I put my hand on the door knob to check and see if she locked the door. I started to turn the knob and find the door unlocked. Taking in a breath, preparing myself for the worst, I completely turned the knob and opened the door.

What my eyes saw my brain couldn’t believe! I closed my eyes in hopes that maybe I just saw wrong. I reopened them and still the same sight. What the hell is going on here? My best friend, my brother, is screwing his roommate!

“What the fuck man? Why in the world are you fucking the hell out of your roommate Alex? What the fuck man?”

I just turned and walked out the door. There is no way I can stay there and watch what Alex is doing. This guy can have any girl he wants. Screw that, any woman he wants because of who his father is. But here he is screwing his roommates in the ass! I knew there was something going on, but I thought it was just my imagination. I start to walk back to our building when I heard Alex yelling from behind me.

“Carlos stop I can explain man, stop!”

I stopped after the third maybe fourth time Alex asked me to stop. But I didn’t turn around. I don’t want to see Alex’s dick swinging between his legs. I don’t think he has had enough time to pull up his pants yet. All I can think right now is for this to be over. I don’t want to talk about it.

“Carlos man gives me a chance to explain to you what you just walked in on. It isn’t what you think at all. Let me……”

“What, Alex? I didn’t catch you with your dick in the ass of your roommate? What, you weren’t fucking your roommate? Is what you are going to tell me? I am seeing things then Alex? When I walked in there, you were fucking your roommate man.”

“Lower your fucking voice Carlos. No matter what, you will fucking respect me. What you saw in there is right, but………..”

“Look Alex, at times I thought that you might like guys. But then I saw you dating women so I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me. You know there are times when you hear things over and over again. You then start seeing what you have been told over and over again in people.

Then you got here and started to hang with your roommate. You guys are always closing your door a lot; doing a lot of things in secret when you two are around others. You jumped up to his defense that day when I started to pound on him. I think I knew then that you and he are more than just roommates or friends.”

Alex just stood there not saying a word. He knows I am right. I don’t want to seem to be a jerk, but come on. I’m not really hurt, because I know why he didn’t tell me. Look at us. Look at the world we live in. There is no way Alex could ever tell anyone his darkest secret. That has to be hard as hell to hold it in.

“Alex you are my best friend, I only wish you could have trusted in our friendship. Whatever you do with Matt is your business, I don’t care. Just don’t do things like this without coming to me and letting me know, otherwise I can’t protect you.”

Alex walked up to me and stood there just looking into my eyes. One thing I have gotten to know about Alex is his ability to be able to read people. It is like he has the power to get into your mind and know what you are really thinking. That is how he has survived all this time with traitors around him.

“I know I really don’t need to ask Carlos, but I am going to. Who are you going to tell about this and me? You know this is like a stake through the heart with us.”

“Alex, you have gotten me out of so much shit it is unbelievable. When you arrived here I was in lockdown and in fear for my life. Once I heard you were here I came running and you never thought any less of me.

You stood up to the other gang members when they wanted to kill me. In fact you put your life in on the line when you overrode your father before getting the clearance to do so.

Don’t forget the crap we went through while we were growing up. No Alex’s I am as loyal to you right now as I have ever been. That won’t change between us. Just in the future we need to get you guys somewhere else to do this stuff.”

“Why is that Carlos? Is this room not safe anymore to do things of this nature?”

“Yes and no Alex, let me explain. When you ended up getting stabbed….”

I explained everything to Carlos that Officer Jackson told me the day in the quiet room about them knowing everything that goes on, even if it looks like they don’t! I explained to Alex that they know about me and Dabria, but will allow it as long as we don’t have actual all out sex.

“Do you mean that Officer Jackson watched me and Matt have sex in that room? Fuck man, I am fucked for sure. They now have another thing to hold over my head to ensure I never double cross them.”

“I really think they have a nurse, a medical staff, or an inmate that works in the medical wing tells a guard when I am heading over here. Then they come and see what I am up to. Since I never walked into the room, they never saw a thing.”

“But with me running out of the room pulling up my pants, that says it all. They now know I had sex in there, but not with whom. They will wait to see who walks out of that room next.”

“No Alex you are safe there as well. As I turned and started to walk off, I saw a guard heading this way and then turned around and go back to the medical wing. That is why I am standing here, to look down this hallway and that one at the same time.”

I pointed my hand down the hallway behind Alex and my other hand down the hallway that turns and leads to the medical wing. There is no other hallway that connects to either of these two. This is the fork between the two and when you stand here you can see down both hallways.

“I suggest you get Matt and head back to our building. I will head over to the medical wing and make sure that guard is still there. Don’t worry about anything I will make sure you two are safe. Later we will talk about another place for you two to get together.”

Alex nodded his head and walked on back to the room where Matt is probably in a ball in the corner of the room. I turn and start my way back to the medical wing. I stood and watched to make sure Alex and Matt got past me and the guards.

We are lucky that Danny is the guard on duty right now guarding the entrance from our building to the medical wing. He isn’t going to say word or think twice about what is going on.

I found the guard that I saw walking down the hall after me. I walked over and started to speak with him. Nothing but bull, but I needed his attention away from the door where Alex and Matt can get by it.

(BOBBY’S POINT OF VIEW)

I expected to find someone at my bedside when I woke, but I didn’t. The room is dark, from wall to wall. I can’t see anything, but I can hear machines beeping. I know I am not the only one in the room. I don’t know what to expect. I am locked up. No way am I going to get my own room.

I couldn’t get back to sleep. I really didn’t want to sleep to tell the truth. No matter how hard I try to wake up from the nightmares, I can’t. The day I was on the sun porch just keeps replaying in my head over and over again.

Before I know it, sun started to come through the windows. Now I know for sure I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked around to see how many people I am actually sharing the room with. On each side of the room are beds from one side of the wall to the other and each of them has someone in them.

A guard walks in and started to count us. But he wasn’t just counting. He kept looking down at our cards in ensure the right person is in each bed. When he reached me he walked over to the head of the bed.

“Bobby you won’t be staying here much longer. We are going to transfer you back to the detention facility later today. You will stay in their medical wing until you get better and then you’ll go back to your dorm.

If you have a problem going back into population, you need to inform the guards down there. They will make arrangements to get you into protective custody but keep in mind once you get into protective custody it’s hard to get out of it.”

“What about the pending charges I have? I haven’t seen a judge yet!”

“Don’t worry about that Bobby. You will probably be one of the first in the new Juvenile Court attached to the facility. County is over populated and we need the room that you juveniles are taking up.

This isn’t the right place for you guys to be. The law believes you guys have a chance to be saved. I on the other hand believe that once you break the law, you will always break the law. You are an example of what I am saying.”

The guard walked off to finish head count. I can’t help but think what a prick he is. I thought he might be cool, but he is an asshole. There are some teens that turn their lives around after spending their youth locked up.

I still can’t eat, but that didn’t matter because I don’t feel like eating. I lay on my bed looking at those that can eat when breakfast arrived. I can’t wait until I get back to detention facility. At least I can say there the food is a hell a lot better than here.

Just as I started to doze off I felt someone tapping me on my shoulder. I opened my eyes ready to see another visitor from my gang, but it’s not. It’s Danny Castro. I really can’t say if it is better to see him or worse.

“Bobby we are taking you back to the detention facility. Since you can’t get out of bed yet, we will be taken you on a gurney. This will work since we only have you and one other to pick up. The van will be able to fit you and the others with us by removing the seats.”

I just nodded my head as the gurney arrived. Several inmates that work here in the medical wing helped me out of my bed onto the gurney. The minute I laid down, Officer Castro handcuffed me to the gurney.

Officer Castro didn’t even bother to push the gurney. He got a nurse to do it. Once I reached the elevator I looked up to see who the other person is. At first I couldn’t tell who it is because they have him facing the wall. Even when we got into the elevator I still couldn’t see who it is because they had him all the way to the back facing the wall again.

The first time I actually got my first look at who it is, is when I got rolled into the van. Diego is actually going back to the detention facility after killing someone. For sure I have nothing worry about because all I did is try to kill someone. I didn’t actually make it.

All the way back we didn’t say a word to each other. Even if we tried to speak to each, one of the guards would shut us up. I suspect Diego is going to go into protective custody once he returns. He killed one of our own.

We drove into the back where we inmates have to enter. Officer Castro and the other guard got out, but didn’t come around to us right away. A few minutes later the door opened and Alex got in, followed by Carlos.

“If you guys haven’t got the message yet, let me make it clear now. I am in charge with everything that has to do with this gang in this facility. There are no exceptions to this and if you choose to test me on it again, neither of you will walk away alive the next time.”

Alex started to step out when I spoke up. “Alex I don’t want anymore trouble with you or anyone in the gang. I have no excuse for what I did to you. I just don’t want to worry about closing my eyes every night or looking over my shoulder every minute while I am here.”

“Dude you have nothing to worry from me anymore. I got my pay back already. You better thank your lucky stars that you are still alive. But that is for now because more than likely you will be sentenced to prison once you finish here.” Alex looked at Diego.

“You both will be going up where my father is. He will do what he feels is needed to be done with you two. Diego, the order has come down the pike. There’s a green light on you. Get yourself in protective custody where I can’t get to you.”

“What about me Alex do I have a green light on me?”

“No you don’t. My father left it up to me how to handle you. Like I said, I got my revenge on you. You didn’t kill me, so I won’t kill you. But if you make one more move in the wrong direction, you won’t be lucky again.”

Alex didn’t give me another chance to ask another question. He crawled out of the van and left. Man, the staff here seems to know what they are doing. I thought I stabbed him in the place that should have killed him. To ensure that, I broke the shank in him!

I got pulled out of the van and rolled into the medical wing. I heard Diego tell the guard that he wanted protective custody when he got pulled away. He is as scared as I am coming back here.

The Alex I had heard about got in that van today. I was able to look in his eyes to see he means business. We were all warned when the rumor came down to us that Alex is coming that he isn’t a person you want to screw with. He has made a believer out me.

(DIEGO’S POINT OF VIEW)

Once I got pulled away from Bobby I got my chance to speak with Officer Castro. We walked into a private room to talk. I didn’t bother to sit down. I just walked around to room.

“Officer Castro I need to find a way back in. Most important I need to find a way back to the head of the table. You understand what I am saying to you?”

“Look Diego, it has been made clear who’s in charge. In all my years as guard there has never been someone that killed a fellow gang member and live let alone take back control of the very gang that he killed a member of.”

“There has to be a way. Nothing is written I stone when it comes down to gang life. If Alex has an accident that results in his death, no questions will be asked. I can easily take back control of the gang.

You know I am better suited to be in charge here. You were well taken care when I was in charge. Now all that is gone because Alex doesn’t trust you. He only trusts one guard and that is Officer Jackson. Don’t you find that pretty weird, because I do?”

“Look let’s say I agree with you. Then I go along with you on whatever plan you have in mind. What is stopping you from getting me killed? You will always think I will betray you when another person comes around with a better deal.”

“You are right about that. You don’t know. But, don’t you want to deal with one that you already know instead of the one you don’t know?”

“I would rather deal with one where I know what he is thinking. With you two I don’t know that. You need to realize that your leadership in there is gone. Mr. Henderson used the uprising up there in the prison to lock up all the leaders of your gang.”

“There is no way he got to them all. You guys have your way of finding out who the leaders are. We have figured out a way to hide some of our leaders so how can you say all the leaders of the gang are in lockdown?”

I just looked at Officer Castro. There isn’t any way they know everyone in the dorm. One thing we have learned is our tattoos give us away. So as we induct new leadership, we stop giving the tattoos.

“Look, Alex has one in charge back there that isn’t on our radar. One that doesn’t have all the tattoos! He just sits back and gives out orders and none of the guards see it. So we don’t know who the person is, but we do know Alex has appointed one.”

I started to run all the leadership in my mind. Trying to figure out who he might have put in charge, and then it dawned on me. It has to be Ashton, and if it is him, well it will be a bitch to take him down.

“I think I know who he put in charge back there. Until I can confirm it, I won’t say a word. For now I need to know if I have you in my corner to do anything I need to have done; especially the accident Alex will have.”

“No matter who leads this damn gang, I am fucked. So I am better off with the devil I know, than the devil I don’t know. You have me in your corner whenever you need me. Just don’t act right away. Give it a couple weeks before you do anything.”

I agreed with Officer Castro as he pulled me out of the room. We made our way to one of the empty lockdown cells. I walked in and just looked around as the door shut. I can’t believe I have to spend the next couple weeks in here like a fag in hiding.

(ASHTON’S POINT OF VIEW)

Edwin joined me at the table where I am playing dominos. I looked at him as he sat down. By the urgency in his walk I can see he has something important to tell me.

“Diego and Bobby are back.”

“I know that, we all know that. I am sure Diego went into protective custody and Bobby into the medical wing. We have standing orders to leave Bobby alone, but if Diego ever walks in here we are to deal with him.”

“Well Ashton, I got the word from a reliable source that he had a private meeting with Officer Castro. The intent of that meeting isn’t good for you or Alex. They have joined forces to get rid of Alex and you.”

I sat there trying to not show the anger I am feeling right now. Alex is right about Officer Castro. He didn’t trust him, and now I see why. The last meeting I had with Alex he warned me and told me to watch out. I was told to only have dealings with Officer Jackson. I just thought Alex didn’t want to trust anyone that he didn’t know.

“Who do we have out there right now on staff, Edwin?”

“None that is friendly with us. If we are going to act, we will need to use the peace treaty we have with the whites. It’s a win, win no matter what. If it fails, they get the hit, not us. If it succeeds, we get done what we wanted to have done.”

“Write out a kite to the next dorm. Tell them about the green light on Diego and ask them to carry it out for us. They have a better chance since they serve the meals in lockdown. As far as Officer Castro he will be dealt with very soon.”

“May I ask how you want it handled? You know those whites, they are very sloppy. I don’t want it coming back on us at all.”

“No, just write out a kite for simple. They will do it however they want.”

Nothing more needed to be said. Edwin got up and headed over to his bunk. He knows what to do in order for it not to come back to us and with the whites getting their hands dirty with this, I get to work on other things.

Alex gave me an order that his father needed filled. He doesn’t want my hand in it because he feels it is too much too soon after the uprising. I need to pick one I can trust to get it filled and out. When I got the list handed to me I had to agree with Alex. There is no way we are going to be able to get this through.

The drugs are easy in small amounts, not huge amounts. I just can’t understand this kind of drug. We are normally asked for shit that the others can’t get their hands on. Also the other stuff on this list is weird. Again I understand the metal forks and knives, but the amount is way too much to get through at once. I can go on and on, but I won’t because it boils down to the amounts is way too much to send through at one time.

(ALEJANDRO’S POINT OF VIEW)

After being caught with Matt by Carlos, I started to be even more careful. We are not shutting our door to the room anymore during the day. Even when we study we keep it open. Also during the day we keep our distance.

Poor Matt got the shit scared out of him. Ever since then he is keeping his distance from Carlos out of fear. Matt fears that Carlos is going to beat him up or even kill him. Matt thinks that Carlos thinks that he turned me gay.

I keep telling Matt how stupid that sounds, but he believes it. So I finally gave up trying to convince Matt on that subject. I really don’t think I can change his mind anyways.

At the same time, Carlos and I haven’t spoken a word about what he saw. I am kind of happy to keep it that way for now. I know we have to confront the issue one day, but not today. I barely understand what I am going through right now. To explain it to anyone else will be hard to do.

By Wednesday Carlos and I felt that there isn’t anymore threat to either us coming form the gang. Through the help of Mr. Henderson and Officer Jackson I met up with Diego and Bobby when they returned. We made it seem that Officer Castro got it together.

There is just something there about the guy I just can’t put my finger on. I know I don’t trust him at all. This is one thing I would like to speak with my father about, but I can’t since he is I lockdown.

Ashton finally got the order together and sent off. The minute it reached the prison where my father is at, it was found. We used our normal channels to get it through with no special favors. So far everyone that has sent in the same order found out the package never got delivered.

Now that my dads test is out of the way we can get back to normal. Although normal for us right now is weird because of the head leadership of our gang being in lockdown. There is nothing really for us to do here except school.

I asked around what I needed to do in order to get on a team or in a group that leaves the facility. It really isn’t that hard. I just have to stay out of trouble. So what I need to do now is figure what I want to join. I really don’t like sports, but that might be the way because I don’t want to be known around here as a nerd.

My teacher actually stopped me and asked me to join his debate team. I am good in history and science, and what I don’t know he can teach me. I told him I will think about it. Again I have a rep to protect and being a nerd could hurt me as bad as being gay.

After dinner I joined Steve, Ben and the others in a nice game of poker. They really don’t play for much, but I will take what they have. I have been locked up so much I have gotten good at the game.

As I sat and played I couldn’t help but notice the way Steve and Robert look at each other. It isn’t very noticeable, but it is there. Also it isn’t all the time either. I don’t think Matt and me are the only gay couple here.

I am not going to say anything until I know for sure. Even then I am going to leave it up to them to tell me. I thought gay people have this thing called gaydar or something like that. If so, I really think mine is broken because I didn’t notice those two before.

Matt and I finally cuddled for the first time since we got caught by Carlos after last count. At this time of the night the guards rarely come around. The reason I think is because we have already turned in for the night.

Matt leans into my chest and looks at me. I can’t help but lean down and start kissing his lovely lips. I started making my way down to his waist. Once I reached the top of his sweats, I started tugging at them. I can’t find the rope that is tied holding the sweats on his waist.

Matt moves my hands out of the way and pulls the string out from the inside of his sweats and unties it. I replaced his hands and reach in. Feeling around his shorts it isn’t hard to find what I am looking for. He is already hard as a rock.

I start to jerk him off in his sweats, as we kiss. He actually is moaning in my mouth as I go up and down on his dick. Matt in fact is getting into so much that he wraps his hands around my neck pulling me more into him.

I really don’t care because I have what I want; him. It took four days for him to kiss me, and I don’t want to miss a minute of this. I know I am the one that is not willing to kiss during the day, but once the lights are out, the door is shut, and the count is done all bets are off.

Matt let go of my neck and quickly moved down to pull off his sweats. I know he is getting close to exploding because he is breathing a lot heavier. I just figured it is a lot easier to have him cum in his sweats. That way his sweats soak up the cum that I don’t take out in my hand to eat.

Matt didn’t even get his sweats down his thighs as he started to explode. His first two or three shots went over my shoulders. The others started to land on my face, then on his stomach. The cum that is already on my face I try to lick up with my tongue.

Once Matt started to come down from his climax, I started to scoop up as much of the cum that landed on his stomach. I love the way he tastes and I lost out of it on Saturday due to Carlos walking in on us.

As I started to lick my fingers, sirens started to go off. Matt right away jumped up from the bed and pulled up his sweats. I couldn’t help but laugh watching Matt pull up his sweats and running to his closet. At first I didn’t know what he needed to get from his closet, but I it looked funny still the same.

Matt pulled out his wash cloth, which looked still wet from his shower earlier, and started to wipe off his face. It looks like Matt is trying to towel wash every part of his body that is in the open.

I got up from my bed and made my over to Matt. I stopped him from rubbing his skin off. Matt looked up at me with a look of worry on his face.

“Babe there is nothing for you to worry about. There is no way anyone will know what we did in this room. You nor I will say a word to anyone. Please don’t put yourself through this. You are going to keel over from worry alone.”

Matt smiled at me before he reached for his shoes. I let him go and went to put on my shoes. Just as I slipped on my shoes the door opened and a guard yelled in for us to get up and get out of our room.

Matt and I immediately walked out of the room to hallway. Carlos and Robert are already in line in the hall. I looked at Carlos thinking he might have an answer as to what is going on. He shook his head back and forth.

Damn, this can’t be a fire drill. There has to be a real fire in this building in order for them to wake us up and then pull us out of our rooms. I looked around to see if I can see any of the guards that work for us. I can’t find one anywhere.

Although not one of the guards that work for is here, the ones that are ordered us to start to make our way out to the yard. They made it clear they already made head count and will do it again once we are in the yard.

After they counted us in the yard, I noticed everyone looking over to the other building. I looked over to see what they are looking at. Shit, it is a fire! There is smoke coming out of one of the windows there. I walked over to Matt and the guys to see if they know what is in that building.

“Hey do any of you know what is in that room where the smoke is coming from?”

“Yeah I do, and it is solitary. You know where they put us in lockdown either because we requested it or we get in trouble.” Steve looked directly at me as he answered my question.

I looked over at Carlos knowing that something is up once I found out where the fire is at. Carlos walked over to me and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

“I don’t know what is going on, but I will find out. As far as I know we have nothing to do with this. Still, I can’t speak for Ashton since we haven’t had a meeting with him for over a week now.”

We all just stood there wondering what is going on. All I know right now is it could be us. If so I need to know why and who gave the order. One of our guys got through somehow to lockdown in order to carry out the green light on Diego. Or it could be as simple as just a fire in the officers break room.

(WILLIE’S POINT OF VIEW)

The guards called out for all trusties at nine sharp. I got up from my bunk and walked to the door of the dorm. I looked back to Roy to make sure this is what he wants. He gave me a nod as the door opened.

After signing in, I made my way to the closet for my cleaning supplies. Tonight we have to strip, wax, and then buff the floors. This is one of the things we do once a month to get our community service done.

I pulled out the buffer machine and several gallons of stripper. I placed a gallon of stripper at the beginning of each hallway and I put on my mask in order to lay down the stripper. This time instead of using the buffer, I chose to lay down the stripper.

It takes at least an hour per hallway to strip, clean, and then lay down one coat of wax, before heading to the next hallway. I couldn’t keep myself from looking over every fifteen or so minute at the clocks on the wall. I know I have a limited window to get what I need to get done.

By the time I started to lay down the stripper on the third hallway I excused myself to use the restroom. I made my way to speak with Officer Castro who is on duty at the desk in lockdown.

“Officer Castro I need to carry a message to Diego from his people in Building “B”. I was told that you are the one to speak with in to get this to happen.”

Officer Caster didn’t say a word. He just got up and walked around to open the door. He never fears us unlike the other guards. The other guards make sure that we walk in front of them, not behind them like Officer Castro. No matter, this is making my job easy.

While walking to Diego’s cell, I pulled out my shank. The message I have to deliver is for both Diego and Officer Castro. He isn’t even paying attention to me while we make our way. When we got to Diego’s cell, I stand right behind Officer Castro.

He put the key into the door and starts to turn it as I bury the shank into his side, hitting the kidney. Officer Castro tries to react and grabs for his side. It’s too late and I broke off the shank inside of him.

He kept trying to grab for his radio as he slid down the wall next to the door of Diego cell. I am not able to let him call for help. I tore off his radio from his shoulder. Not bothering to look at Officer Castro I walked to Diego’s door.

“Diego I have a message from your people, come closer to the door please!” I pulled out a small bottle of gasoline from my pocket. Right as Diego walked up to the door all tough and shit, I threw the gasoline through the window of the cell door.

I lit my match as I opened the door and threw it into the cell. It didn’t matter if I hit Diego or not. The trail of gasoline he is spreading around the room as he runs is going to light him up like a bon fire on the Fourth of July.

As Diego started to scream out in agony, I took out my other bottle of gasoline to throw on Officer Castro. The remaining amount I threw on Diego in order to finish the job. By this time Officer Castro wasn’t moving anymore. He just looked up at me with questioning eyes. I lit my match and threw it on him. He went up in flames faster then I thought he would.

I made my way out of the hallway as the smoke filled it. Right at the entrance I turned around a yelled down the hall for the rest of the Mexican gang to hear.

“To the rest of you that are part of the Mexican gang in here let this be a warning to you. The days of you trying to fuck with your leadership are over. If any of you attempt to take control of your gang, you will receive the same treatment.”

I turned and ran out of the hall to the restroom where I am suppose to be. Right away I pulled down my pants as I walked into a stall. Just as I closed the door, the fire alarm went off.

I ran out of the stall, out the door of the restroom with my pants around my ankles. The guards that are watching over us looked at me laughing as I trip over myself. I need it to look like I was taking a dump when the alarm went off. It looks like I sold it.

We got escorted out of the building through the back doors. We ended up in the area where deliveries are made. I finished buttoning my pants when one of the guards walked up to me.

“You are very lucky that you heard the alarm in the restroom because it would be a sad way to go taking a shit on the toilet. It would have read on your tombstone: ‘Here lies my loving son. His life cut short when he was taking a dump and didn’t hear the alarm when the fire started. That would be one screwed up tombstone.”

I just smiled at the guard as he walked away. Fuck him; he is very lucky I didn’t throw his ass in the flames for the fun of it. I turned around to look at my handy work. Roy is going to be very pleased with me.

(ALJENDRAO’S POINT OF VIEW)

Rumors started to float around it is a cell that is burning up. Then the rumors started to get a name attached. But each time I tried to get it clarified, the name changed each time. I better just wait and see and not listen to these rumors.

Once they confirmed the fire is under control, they moved us back to our rooms. Matt and I didn’t pick up where we left off. Neither of us is in a mood. I don’t know what his reason is, but mine is simple. This fire could be gang related and I am going to be questioned about it.

Less than an hour passed after I got back to my room when Officer Jackson opened the door. Matt looked up and then over to me. We both know who he is here for and that is me. I got up from my bed and walked over to him.

I looked out into the hallway to see if there is any other officer or inmate out there. The only one I saw is Carlos. I walked out of the room and joined Carlos in hallway. Officer Jackson directed us to head to Mr. Henderson’s office.

We all walked into the office at the same time. Mr. Henderson isn’t in a suit. In fact it looks like he got the call while he was asleep. The dude still has on his sweats, t-shirt, and doesn’t even look like he put a comb through his hair.

“Take a seat both of you. Officer Castro and Diego are dead. At least we think it is Officer Castro because we just can’t make out anything from the brunt corpse on the floor in front of Diego’s door.

What the fuck happened here you guys? I thought we have an agreement that this crap is going to end. Now I have a dead officer and inmate on my hands and I can’t explain what the hell happened here.”

Mr. Henderson looked at me then over to Carlos and back to me. “Answer me; I don’t give a flying rat’s ass who does, just answer me.”

“Mr. Henderson, my gang didn’t do this. I promise you that sir. I talked to Diego and made it clear to him that there is a green light on him so he needs to get into protective custody. If he does that, we won’t touch him.”

“Well someone surely did. I have two bodies burnt to a crisp and the only reason I know who they are is because they are the only ones not accounted for. Damn it Alex, I need some answers here.”

“Look we all know that Officer Castro played both sides. Maybe he and Diego didn’t see eye to eye and he feared for his life so he tried to make it look like gang violence and somehow it got out of control.”

Officer Jackson jumped in right then. “Look, I have heard rumors since Diego got back that he had a deal with an officer here to help him take back control of the gang. The rumors started from his mouth while in protective custody.

I didn’t pay it any mind because the only officer that would do that is Officer Castro. Now with him dead at Diego’s cell door that tells me he is the one. Maybe Officer Diego didn’t want it like Alex just said and tried to make it look like it was a gang.”

Mr. Henderson sat down at his desk looking at us. He really looks stressed and frustrated right now. He has been trying so hard to get this place cleaned up, but it just seems to stay dirty. I know he means well, but he needs too understand he can only do so much.

“Alex you and I have gotten to know each other. I have gotten to trust your word. Through all of our meetings I can now tell when you are lying to me and when you aren’t. Please look me in the face and tell me you had nothing to do with this. I will believe you if I see it in your face then I will chalk it up as you guys say it was. Believe me I have enough proof to back that up.”

“Mr. Henderson I promise you Sir, I never gave any kind of order to kill Diego or Officer Castro. In fact I never knew of the rumor that Officer Jackson spoke of. You and I have a deal and there is no way I am going to spend my life in prison like my father.”

“I believe you Alex, I believe you! Maybe this will send out a warning to the other officers not to trust the gangs in here. If you do they can turn on you whenever they want. No amount of money is worth your life.”

The door opened as another officer popped his head into the office. He waved to Officer Jackson to whisper something in his ear. After they finished, Officer Jackson closed the door.

“It looks like we are getting more facts in. Several of the people in protective custody are spilling out everything they know. One thing that is in each of their stories is that it was a white guy from the way he talked when he spoke up sending a message to the others.”

“What was the message he gave the others?”

“None of them will say. All they will say is it was a white guy and they didn’t get a look at him. Because of that, we will never know who it was.”

“Yes we will. All we have to do is look at the sign out log and see who was out of the dorms when this happened. That will nail it down to just a few inmates. That way we don’t have to question the entire population of inmates.”

“Mr. Henderson to be honest with you, we are assuming it is an inmate. We have already learned here that we don’t know which guards are dirty. Remember, Alex reported to us that Officer Castro has new guards to take the places of the guards we got rid of.

You know we never got the names of those guards. Many of our guards are white and you can tell they are white when they speak. Unless one of the inmates in protective custody saw the person and speaks out, we can’t do a thing.”

“I know you are right and there is no way they are going to do that. We can forget getting that information. I will just chalk it up as we said earlier. I just hope those guards see the writing on the walls and get the message.”

Carlos and I got up when Officer Jackson asked us to. He escorted us back to our rooms and right before he let us go he warned us. He made it clear that this going to be chalked up to a dirty guard that got caught with his hands in the cookie jar. Still, he hopes I was telling the truth, because if I’m not it will be a totally different world for me in here.

Carlos and I didn’t say a word to each other as we entered our room. Matt actually waited up for me to return. He already knows not to ask me anything about the meetings I have either with Mr. Henderson and his guards or my gang. That is the only way I can ensure he stays safe in here.

Although I want to kiss Matt really bad, I just walked to my bed. I know I won’t be able to sleep the rest of the night. I just can’t get out of my mind what happened here tonight. I know without a doubt my gang has something to do with the killings once Officer Jackson mentioned the rumors he had heard.

Several hours later I crawled out of bed to get ready for class. Since I couldn’t fall asleep, I actually beat Matt up for the first time. I looked out the door to see if there are any guards around. The halls are clear, so I closed the door and made my way to Matt’s bed.

It is time I return the favor to Matt and be his alarm clock for once. I kneel down to look straight at Matt’s closed eyes. He is so damn hot just laying there asleep. It looks like he doesn’t have a worry in the world.

I slowly move his blanket down his body. Once I get the blanket down far enough to get to the string of his sweats, I stop. I move up to the waist band of his sweats and undo the string. Gently I pulled up his sweats to see his boxers underneath.

Not really knowing how to do this without waking him up, I slowly moved the waist band back down to get at his boxers at the same time. I got hold of both of his waist bands and pulled them away from his body. What I see now is what I love to see in the light of day, Matt’s wonderful cock half hard as they tend to be in the mornings.

Gently I move the sweats and his boxers down till I can get to Matt’s dick without anything in the way. With one hand I held his sweats and boxers back and the other I picked up Matt’s half hard dick.

I couldn’t believe the minute I touched it that it jumped. I wonder if my dick reacts like that when he picks it up while I am still asleep. I know we have wet dreams, and our dicks get hard during those wet dreams and of course the obligatory morning wood. Still, I can’t help but wonder about stupid things like I am now.

I lean down and take Matt’s dick into my mouth. Within a minute Matt is fully hard. Still he hasn’t woken up yet and that doesn’t stop me. I started bobbing up and down on his dick, tasting the sweetness of his pre-cum.

Not paying full attention to anything else, I somehow forgot I had his sweats and boxers in my other hand. I let them go and they slapped me across the face as they hit Matt’s body. That did it. Matt woke up. He looks down at me and sees me with his dick in my mouth.

“I thought I was dreaming that you are sucking my dick, but here you are. You are actually sucking my dick like I have done so many times with you. It feels so damn good, please don’t stop Alex. Please keep going.”

Matt doesn’t have to ask me twice. Now that I don’t have to worry about his sweats or boxers I can concentrate fully on sucking off my boyfriend. BOYFIREND? Wow! I never thought I would say that word at least in reference to myself!

I went back down to take Matt’s dick in my mouth. I know I don’t have much time to get to the creamy filling, so I’d better get busy. Bobbing up and down on Matt’s dick, trying to milk him, I started to really pick up the speed. I want my morning milk shake like Matt has gotten so many times.

I can feel my dick pressing against the mattress of Matt’s bed, rock hard and about to explode! We never touched it last night because of the fire alarm, and it didn’t get attention after what I did to Matt. Now here I am on my knees sucking Matt’s dick and again not giving my dick any attention at all.

Just then I felt a tingle in my body. I know what that tingle is all about and I need….. Too late I couldn’t even get to the waist band of my sweats. My dick shot cum over and over again in my underwear. Right as I shot my last shot of cum in my underwear, Matt reached his climax.

Refusing to lose any of his cum, I immediately started swallowing. His first three or so shots rocketed to the back of my throat. His last few shots hit my tongue. No matter where his sweet cum lands, I want it all.

Once I knew I drained Matt I got up from my knees and moved over to Matt’s face. I leaned in until our lips touched. Still with a little of his cum on my tongue, I fed it to him. Matt took his own cum and swallowed it.

I got up walked to my closet, grabbed my shower gear and walked out of the room. Not saying a word to Matt. I need to rush down to the bathroom and take a quick shower in order to clean off my own cum.

I couldn’t be happier when I walked in and found no one in the showers. In fact there is no one in the bathroom. I quickly peeled off my clothes and jumped in the shower. Matt walked into the showers as my back was turned. When I turned around and spotted Matt, I couldn’t help but smile at him.

Since we don’t know if anyone will walk in on us, we didn’t do anything in the shower. I would like to say I didn’t want to, but that is a lie. I want to jump Matt’s bones every time I see the hot shit.

I toweled myself off before I headed back to the room. Once I got back to the room I changed and got ready for class. Matt did exactly the same. We walked out of the room to meet up with Carlos and Robert.

The four of us walked to the cafeteria together. Immediately Matt and Robert started talking about the fire last night. Neither Carlos nor I jumped into the conversation. We already know what occurred last night. I really don’t want to get into it. I know it will only be a matter of time before I will be thrown into it again.

As we ate everyone at the table talked about the rumors they have heard. If you would take a little from each of the rumors you can actually piece the story together but you’d need to know what fact is and what fiction in each rumor to do that.

I was never so happy to hear the first bell ring for class than I am at this moment. At least in class I get a break hearing about the fire and the rumors. I am going to enjoy this down time.

The day went by pretty fast. By the time we reached last period, everyone knew the truth about last night’s fire from a guard being killed and burned to the other person being in the gang that I run. I really don’t care what they are thinking since I am not involved in the whole thing. Even if I was, I still wouldn’t care.

After dinner we all went out to the courtyard to play a little basketball. Building “B” must be out of lockdown because they are in their court yard too. I looked over to Carlos when I saw one of our members walking towards the fence.

(CARLOS’ POINT OF VIEW)

I followed Alex and the guys out to the yard to play some basket ball. We all agreed while we were eating to play to get our minds off of the impending semester exams. For the next several weeks our teachers are going to drown us with study period after study period. This is one thing I won’t miss once school is over.

Just as we reached the black top Alex noticed one of our own walking towards the gate that divides the court yards between buildings “B” and “A”. It looks like this guy has something to say to Alex.

Alex turned to me nodding for me to go over and see what the guy wants. I walked over handing the basketball to Steve. Just as I got to the gate the guy handed me a kite. I looked at it and then at him. He didn’t say a word. He just walked back to the Ashton.

I opened the kite as I walked back over to the black top. This kite isn’t a one sentence kite like our normal ones are so I decided to put it away for now. I can’t read it without others wondering what I am reading.

I joined the others on the court already with the game under way. It’s the same teams as always so I got onto defense since Alex just made the shot. The game lasted a little over thirty minutes taking a few five minute breaks here and there.

Once we all realized we are running out of steam, we all called it a night. We don’t keep score with the games anymore. It has become a way for us to pass the time. No scorekeeping keeps us from fighting about who did what.

Like a normal, we all split up and went our own directions once we walked into the building. Some went to their rooms to grab their shower gear to take a shower. A couple went over to the dayroom to watch a little television before taking a shower. I needed to head to my room to read the kite I got earlier.

Robert must be hanging with the guys because he isn’t in the room. That’s fine with me because it gives me peace and quiet to read this kite. I pulled it out and unfolded it once again. I started to read it and had to stop several times through it. I can’t believe what had been written. I need to get with Alex about this.

I walked out of my room and over to Alex’s. I found the door open, but I still knocked. Alex looked up from his books and waved me. As I entered Matt got up and left the room, shutting the door on his way out.

“We have a problem Alex. I read the kite that was handed to me earlier and it isn’t good for us at all.”

“Look Carlos there is not doubt in my mind that our gang had something to do with the killing of Officer Castro and Diego. I know that but I don’t want it confirmed. I never gave the order and I don’t want to know who did.”

“With all due respect Alex, this isn’t a way to run the gang in here. If we don’t get control of this, we will lose the gang in it’s entirely. You are the leader and you must lead no matter what comes our way.”

“Carlos what those guys do in there needs to be controlled, no doubt. I need to be able to run this gang without hurting my chances of getting out of here. If I can’t sit there with Mr. Henderson knowing that I am lying to him. I will be caught.

Look I am pretty sure the kite is telling us that Ashton ordered the killing of Officer Castro and Diego. More than likely he followed my lead on how I handled the issue with Booby and handed it off to the whites. That way it can’t be traced back to us. Then the kite more then likely goes on explaining they did it because what we found out from Officer Jackson on the alliance that was made.”

“You are right on everything. How in the world do you know if you haven’t read the kite yet? I haven’t told you what is written in it.”

“You sit here and question me and act as if I am stupid. As if I don’t know what this gang is possible of doing. When I saw the fire last night I knew exactly what happened, except about Officer Castro. I know what’s going on. I just chose to let Ashton to make the call that needed to be made. This helps me with my father because it looks like I am handling things. But again I am not getting my hands dirty.

I also know Carlos that we need to have a sit down with Ashton. This call shouldn’t have been his to make. I need to find a way to run this gang, but keep my hands out of the mud.”

I now see where Alex is coming from. He needs to stay above it all. That is the only way he can sit with Officer Jackson and Mr. Henderson and talk to them like he did early this morning. Mr. Henderson believed his word. If Alex knew, it would be a different story. Henderson would have seen through Alex’s story like it was freshly cleaned glass.

(ALEJANDRO’S POINT OF VIEW)

At eleven I got up and walked out of the room to meet up with Carlos. I already spoke with Officer Jackson earlier in the evening letting him know I need to meet with Ashton. I didn’t lie to him about why. In fact I even told him the truth about the kite we received earlier in the day.

Officer Jackson wasn’t upset after learning what we found out. In fact he told me that he knew that my gang had something to do with what happened. He doesn’t agree with the killing, but he is going to leave it alone. The statements have been filed already since this morning’s meeting in Mr. Henderson’s office.

I talked to Carlos about what I want to get done in this meeting with Ashton. Carlos didn’t have any objections to any of it. In fact he agreed with me on all of it. We stopped talking once we met up with Officer Jackson.

Officer Jackson escorted us to our normal meeting spot. Just like the other times, when I walked in, I found Ashton waiting for me. Since I don’t like waiting I asked Officer Jackson to get Ashton first.

Carlos and I sat down and immediately I started to talk. “Ashton I don’t want to hear any of the details about what you did to carry out the green light on Diego. I want to make it clear that guards are off the table on killing. What the hell were you thinking when you ordered the killing of a guard?”

“Alex I didn’t ask for the guard to be killed. I ordered a message to be sent to him that he can’t betray those in leadership. You know the whites and how they take things further than what they are asked to do,” Ashton stated.

“I know that and that’s why I really didn’t like the idea when I had to go to them to deal with Bobby but I knew it was going to take time to get my green light if I went through channels. The thing I needed to get clearance on is to order the one in charge at County to carry out the green light.

I know you don’t know which of the whites carried out the deed,” Ashton confirmed shaking his head. “let’s try not to find out. It is done and nothing good will come from asking questions. In the future, the treaty with the whites is to be used when we have no other choices.

Also, I can’t make this any clearer than I have already. There is no more killing for any reason and especially the way it got done last night. That clearance needs to come from higher up directly. No exceptions to the rule.

After the killing of Diego there will be no more problems with the gang. I am pretty sure they are scared shitless right now. The message was sent and received without a doubt.

Also I know I am not in there with you in Building “B”. I leave the everyday decision making up to you. The only thing you will need to meet with me about is a green light and all the orders that go forward into the system.”

I sat there with Ashton telling him what I needed to have done in the days to come. We need to set this gang up like a company. There will be department heads in charge of each specific thing we do. I will sign off on everything that happens, but all of it will be done through the dorm in Building “B”.

I made it clear to Ashton it is up to him who he chooses to fill in the slots. Just he needs to remember times have changed since our fathers came through the system. Violence won’t get what we need done. We need to be able to work with each gang as if they are a country and Mr. Henderson and his staff as the United Nations.

Ashton understood where I am coming from. He agreed and seemed to be happy with the way I want to start to run things. We are big enough to fill the slots and have plenty left over to be our soldiers.

As Officer Jackson walked Carlos and I back to our rooms he seemed happy with the outcome of the meeting. In fact he made clear he thinks things are going to change for the best in the way I am going to run the gang. We all hope the violence stops and we can just get through the next years without anymore problems. I really hope this isn’t wishful thinking on my part.

TO BE CONTINUED……………..

OVER VIEW:

 

{Another chapter full of violence and killing like the other chapters prior. I have never been locked up like Alex and Carlos are. I have talked to people that have been and a lot of the violence I have written about in this story is from those talks. Trust me I am not writing about what I see on television!

Carlos took it pretty well about Alex being gay. I would have loved to have a friend in my corner like that when I was young fighting the idea of being gay. I know, I know it isn’t an idea. It is what I am and many that read my stories are. Just Carlos took it well and I wrote that way because I wanted someone like him in my life.

Let’s hope no one did see Matt and Alex having sex. It will hurt both of them, but Alex the most. Remember what Alex is and what can happen if the rumors start to float around about him being gay. It will be the death of him that is for sure.

I really think that Alex didn’t mind that Diego got killed. He minded that an officer got killed, but not Diego. He knew it had to be done. That is why he really didn’t make it into a big thing when he met up with Ashton the night after.

I really like the idea of the way Alex wants to run the gang. It will succeed a lot more this way then the old way. Times have changed and gangs need to change with the times. I only hope it will work and keeps Alex clean. I figure only time will give us the answer.

I know I really didn’t touch much on Steve and Robert in this chapter. Don’t worry they are not going anywhere. These guys fell in love and are willing to give it a go. The only problem for them is they are not roommates. I better say one other problem than Alex and Matt have. But trust me when you want to have sex or be with the one you love, you will find a place to be with that person!

As the story begins to unfold more and more you will see more characters coming in. One thing you will see, as I have said before, are pop ups from other character of my other two stories. It might be Jacob, might be the Governor, or it might be others. So don’t be surprised when you see it happen.

Also I am going to give away something that will begin to unfold in the chapters to come. I would like your input on how to get this done. I want to pull Alex out of the detention home into the public. But it needs to be done through school events. I know it happens, but what I want to hear from you are simple. What do you want to see Alex do?

So much going on right now and some much to come! As I did with “Shadow Of My Father” the cliffhangers are gone. I will do the same with “Jacob Finding His Way” as well. I believe I have three pretty well developed stories I don’t need the cliffhangers to bring you guys back each week. I really hope I am right!

I don’t want to say too much more and spoil the future chapters to come, so I won’t. I warn you though! Don’t skip a chapter, or you will be lost. There is a so much to answer in the chapters to come. Keep reading the future chapters, and enjoy! Please email me and let me know how I am doing at jacobmillertex@aol.com, Thanks!}
EDITOR’S CORNER:

What’s this? No more cliffhangers? Well, I happen to agree with Jacob. The stories are all good enough to bring those that enjoy them back each week. I don’t know about you, but I sure appreciate an author that publishes regularly and at a reasonable frequency. There are many great stories out there that go MONTHS between postings and chapters that are half the length they should be. I lose interest in that sort of situation real fast.

Alex is going to try to create some new traditions in the way that the gang operates. He’s going to try and move it into a business-like structure. My question is, how will that play with those who have been steeped in the old traditions? Alex is smart and sees that there needs to be changes to move things into a more business-like form. If he can pull it off he will be breaking totally new ground and showing how things can work better without the old methods. I hope he can pull it off. To quote George Santayana: "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it." I think that wittingly or not, Alex is applying the principle.

Alex is sure showing a totally new and unexpected side of his gay self. He’s truly in love with Matt and willing to forsake all the conventions he’s known all his life to have his man with him. I expected Alex to be a total “taker” in the relationship with Matt. I got surprised in this chapter! It’s going to be interesting to see how Alex’s new reality manifests itself as life progresses. I’m sure that there’s going to be some hard times here and there, but the inner strength of both Alex and Matt, coupled with their love, should be able to survive. They have the start of something powerful if it’s allowed to grow.

As Jacob says, there’s so much more to come. Stop back each week and be sure to not miss a thing!

Until next time,

“Daddy” Rick

Copyright © 2013 JacobMillerTex; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm surprised at Carlos I thought for sure he would out Alex. Alex is walking a really fine line between being and playing a gangster.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Alex is playing with fire and could well finish up getting his fingers burnt. What was he thinking about having sex in the unlocked room he is lucky Carlos is more than just his friend, being loyal to a fault. If it we're to get out about his preference for male sex he would be next on the list to a very bad ending. This story of inside prison make a very good read, thanks to your effort👍

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..