Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Beneath the Mask - 15. Chapter 15

(ALEJANDRO’S POINT OF VIEW)

After leaving Mr. Hernandez's office, I went straight back to the dayroom. I found everyone in front of the TV watching a movie that one of the resident’s parents brought for us to watch.

We are allowed to have our parents or family members bring movies that are not adult movies for us to watch over the weekend. This one resident parent’s rents all the new releases from Blockbuster every week and brings them to us to watch. That is one of the very few things we as residents can actually look forward to have over the weekend.

I looked around the room to see if I could find Matt and the others and after my second scan, I finally found them. Carlos stood up and waved me over to where they are sitting. I should realize that Carlos will always pick the seats against the wall for us to sit in. Everyone knows why we want to always sit against the wall.

I joined them and started to watch a new release. At first I couldn't figure out if it is an action movie or a comedy movie. The main stars in this movie normally play in action movies, and rarely are found outside of those movies.

I just couldn't put my finger on the name of the movie. I turned and looked over to Matt to see if he caught the title of the movie.

“Hey, this is a comedy movie and not an action movie, but that main star is normally action maybe drama. So what is the name of this movie? I keep whacking my head trying to figure it out.”

Matt smiled at me and kind of laughed at the same time. “ “Oscar” is the name of the movie and you're right about the stars. When I saw the box marked comedy, but the picture of Sylvester Stallone on the front I thought it was a mistake. Still, give it a chance because it is really hilarious.”

Since the lights were off and really no one could see anybody in front of them, I moved my hand to my side and started tapping my finger against Matt’s finger! We interlocked our fingers together, as we watch the movie.

As I gave the movie a chance it actually did get funny. I never thought of seeing Sylvester Stallone as a comedy actor. Not the guy that played Ramble and Rocky characters in the movies I grew up watching.

Immediately after the movie ended we put in another because there will be barely enough time to watch it. Normally you could find these movies being played over and over again throughout the weekend except for Sundays because of football, and now Saturdays because of our obligations to the retirement home.

The guards actually, let us go over our turn in time by half an hour. I figure they are letting us do this because we are now officially into the Christmas holidays. If you look around this place, you really can’t tell. There's no Christmas tree or stockings anywhere to be seen. I don't know about the main lobby, where the visitors come through. Maybe there is a Christmas tree and ornaments in that area.

As the credits started to roll, we headed off to our rooms. As we walked up to my door, Carlos and I watched Bobby walk into his room. We want to give this guy a chance, but we’ve got to be very cautious right now. We still don’t know what the hidden agenda, if any, is about with him being requested to live in this building.

After speaking a little bit with Carlos, we both went into our rooms as the guard walked down the hallway to take count. After he passed our room, I jumped on Matt's bed and held him tight to my chest.

“What has gotten into you tonight, Alex? I love this part of you so much, but it's rare that you show this side of yourself. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining!”

I started to laugh, and held Matt even tighter to my chest. Before answering his question, I started to kiss any part of his neck or face that I can get to bare skin. I only wish that we were in the free instead of being in here with the worry of being caught any moment.

“There's no reason at all that I am like this except that I love you and I don’t want you to ever think otherwise. I know I don’t show it enough, but I really do love you. The day that I saw you and met you is the day that I knew. I found that missing part of me that I have been looking for.”

Matt responded to me by looking up and pulling my head down so we can kiss. We sat there on his bed and just cuddled. Not wanting to break the kiss or leave each others’ side, even though we knew time was running short. Soon, the guard will be back and we can’t be caught like this.

Hesitantly, I jumped out of his bed and into mine. We both crawled underneath our blankets and faced each other. Neither of us broke eye contact, until we had fallen to sleep. I was the last one to have fallen asleep.

I kept dreaming the weirdest dreams all night long. In every dream, Matt and I were having sex, but in different areas of the facility. Each time either Mr. Henderson, or Officer Jackson walked in on us. They didn’t join us, of course, but it was still the fact that they caught us having sex.

I understood everything that Mr. Henderson told me but it's hard for me to trust anyone. Everyone that I should've been able to trust in my life has turned out to be the worst enemies. All except Carlos who has had my back ever since we were children growing up in our neighborhood.

I woke up in the morning with Matt kissing me on the lips. He knows I really enjoy having his lips as my alarm clock. I just hope that my morning breath and taste in my mouth isn't too bad for Matt.

Once I woke up and sat up on my bed, Matt kneeled between my legs and looked up at me with a big grin across his face. I grabbed the sides of his head and leaned in to kiss him. We kissed for a few moments, and then got ready for breakfast.

We decided not to be late for community service. Unlike last week we did arrive on time, but the guards would like us to be there earlier than the required time. We quickly inhaled our breakfasts before heading over to report in for community service.

This time we are one of the first ones to report in. I couldn't help but look at Matt's butt and front end as we walked to the vans. He is actually wearing the jeans that I like him wearing. They fit him so perfectly he could get any woman or gay guy’s jaw to fall to the ground as he passes by them.

The same lady that greeted us last week was there again this week. She looked around the group and thanked each of us for returning. She started giving out the assignments, but this time she did it by name.

Carlos, Matt’s and my name was called last. She walked over to us and handed us our assignment for the day. Before we left, she asked for us to hold on for a moment so she can talk with us.

“Mr. Baird never talked to any of the young volunteers before. We tried several times in the past and they went running because the way Mr. Baird treated them. None of the kids would return to his room either that day or on subsequent visits. Something you guys did has changed him for the better.

He is getting along with the residents here and talking with them. He will not stop talking about you guys and for that, thank you for everything you are doing for Mr. Baird. He has been happier this past week than I have seen him the entire time he has lived here.”

We all smiled. We had a lot of fun talking with him about his past. We've learned more from him in the three hours we spent with him last week than we had in school learning about the Great Depression.

We walked over to Mr. Baird’s room. Before walking into his room, we knocked first. We herd Mr. Baird ask for us to come in. We found him actually out of his bed and sitting in the chair in his room.

“Come on in Matt, Carlos and Alex, come on in! I have been looking forward to this day all week. I pulled out some of my stuff for you guys to look at. I know sometimes when you see pictures it brings it home to some people.”

We walked in and sat down in the seats had set out for us. He looked around and saw that we didn’t bring anything to eat or drink, he asked why. We explained that we are not allowed to carry anything out of the facility. It is for the guards’ and other residents’ protection when we travel.

He got up and went into a closet. He came out with sodas, chips, and candy bars. He put them on the table for us to grab when ever we felt hungry or thirsty. None of us wanted to take anything he put down on the table. It wasn’t because we didn’t trust him; it was because we heard they can’t afford much.

“I went out this week and bought this stuff for you guys. I want you guys to be comfortable when you are here. I really enjoyed having you here last week. You guys remind me of my kids and grandkids.”

We thanked Mr. Baird and grabbed a soda each. Mr. Baird handed us a photo album with very old black and white photos in them. They are of his family in the coal mining town he grew up in.

As we looked through the pictures, Mr. Baird started to talk. “It was very rare for us to have a picture taken. Unlike today, no one owned cameras back then so if you got a picture taken, you cherished it.

All these pictures you see here I gathered from my brothers and sisters. Many I got after they had passed away. I am the only one that got away from the coal mining in my family. The rest of my family stayed behind and do the only work that was there for them to do which was coal mining.”

We looked at Mr. Baird as he talked about his family again. You can tell he really misses his family a lot. That is why I don’t understand why his kids don’t come down and bring their kids to visit.

This guy is just a lonely old man that just needs someone to talk with. That is why I think he looked forward to our visit here today. He likes talking with us, kids that didn’t live through what he did.

(MR. BAIRD’S POINT OF VIEW)

“Okay you youngsters, I know you don't want to hear more about my life as a kid. I have already told you pretty much how it was as I grew up. I don't want to be one of those old folks to continue to repeat himself over and over again on the same subject. So why don't we move on to a different subject.”

I looked around at the kids to see their response. They strike me as all leaders none of them is a follower in any way. That is going to get them very far as they get out in the world with whatever they decide to do.

“Well, you left off going to Denver and joining the military. I don't think any of us here are going to go into the military because of our records, but we would like to hear everything of your military career.” Matt said with excitement in his voice.

“You may think that boot camp was hard and boring. Let me tell you, you're right about one part but wrong on the other. When you sign up for the military I don't think it matters which branch of service it is, you get sent to a base for in-processing.

At this processing center, they rush you through so many tests and medical treatments you lose track of where you're at. At one moment you are taking a logic test in the next moment you have these huge needles being stuck into your butt by nurses.

I remember this day as clearly as if it happened yesterday. After going through all these tests, they put you in this huge gymnasium full of cots. There was juice and cookies for us to drink and eat because of the shots.

Anyways I'm get away from the story. I do that sometimes. If you see me doing that you guys, please let me know and I'll get back onto topic.” The kids nodded their heads up and down, and I continued on with the story.

“I met these two guys my age in the line. We went through the whole processing procedures, together. In fact, one of my buddies passed out because he got a shot twice. Let me tell you, we never let him forget that!

Here we are sitting in this gymnasium waiting to see where they are going to bus us to. All of a sudden we heard these whistles being blown and several officers and NCOs came busting through the doors. We first thought this was a drill to see what our response would be to the whistles and the yelling.

We all stood up and just looked at these guys in front of us. One of them stood up on a garbage can to be a little bit taller than the rest of us. He looks out and yells that we need volunteers for a new division that is being created.

We all just looked at him as if he was crazy or something. He went on to a little speech about it being an honor and a privilege and how different this unit is going to be compared to the rest. No one was buying it so no one stepped forward.

Then he said it was a hundred dollars more a month in pay to be part of this unit. My two buddies and I along with several others immediately threw our hands up to volunteer. We were escorted out of the gymnasium and placed on a bus heading to Maine.

None of us knew what we actually volunteered for but it is a hundred dollars more a month. Once we arrived at our boot camp in Maine, we quickly got rushed off the bus and thrown into formation.

This being my first time being in any kind of boot camp, I felt like a fish out of water. Here I am, a sixteen-year-old boy never was away from his small mining town of Wyoming being thrown into a totally different world that he isn't used to.

After the officers and the drill sergeants yelled and gave their little speeches. We got rushed into our barracks to get ready to begin training. Let me tell you that first day was the hardest day I have had in my life with any job that I have ever held.”

“I'm sorry, but do you know by now what you guys actually volunteered for?” Alex inquired; “I would figure after your officers and drill sergeants gave their little spiel they would've also let you know on what you signed up for.”

“Believe it or not, Alex we didn't find out until the second day. They actually thought we were informed but due to the low volunteering rate, the recruiters didn't mention anymore about what this unit does.

The days are set up where you do class in the morning and drills and training in the afternoon. The next morning on our second day we all walked into the classroom and pretty much asked the instructor.

He looked at us like we were from another planet or something, but we finally were told what we actually volunteered for. We actually volunteered for the Airborne Rangers, a new unit just created for this war.”

The kids looked surprised with what I just said. Each of them grabbed something from the table to eat. As I continued to tell them the story, they are so into my story as if they are at a movie theater watching a movie.

“My buddies and I were lucky to be in Company Alpha. I believe if I remember correctly it was Company F that had this lieutenant that thought he was training the only men that were going to fight this war.

I can sit here and tell you hours of what he did to his men. All I can say is I'm glad that I never was in his company. I would've walked out on him the very first day, but before I would have left I would have given that lieutenant a piece of my mind.

Anyways, let's get back to my basic training. We had to learn from reading a map all the way to digging our foxholes. As days turned into weeks, I quickly got promoted through the ranks from private to platoon sergeant.”

I heard a knock on my door and I turned to see one of the officers standing there. The boys turned around and looked too. They looked back at me with sorrow in their eyes. I felt bad for these guys.

I know they'd done wrong and need to get punished for what they have done. Still, three hours a week isn't enough time to spend with the kids. It’s also not enough time for these kids to be out of that facility.

“Hey you guys, I will look forward to your visits. I promise to have plenty of stories for you when you come back. Until then please stay out of trouble so you can return the next time.”

The boys got up thanking me and shaking my hand. Before leaving, they cleaned up the mess on the table, where they were eating. I sat there watching these young kids walk out and hoping for their return next week.

(MATTHEW’S POINT OF VIEW)

As soon as we arrived back, we all headed to the dayroom. I know by the looks on Alex's face that he wants to be with me but we can't because of Jackson and Henderson. Alex is way too worried about anyone finding out.

Alex went over to the pool tables with Carlos and the others to play pool. I sat in front of the television to watch whatever everybody else is watching. Every so often I would catch Alex looking my direction. He knew he was caught each time because he smiled back at me. That smile gets me going every single time.

To my surprise, Carlos came and joined me on the couch. “I can see that both of you guys are as horny as hell. The way you guys are looking at each other is a dead giveaway to anyone.”

I didn't know what to say to Carlos, because that is one of the things that Alex is afraid of. We can't slip up in any way that would get us caught. If Carlos could see it, anyone would be able to figure it out. Damn, damn, damn, damn it all to Hell. I really fucked up and once Alex finds out, he is going to be mad.

“Don't beat yourself up on this. The only reason I figured it out is because I know about you two. If anyone else saw what I saw would think differently. There is no way that anyone would ever think that Alex and you are together.”

“Are you sure about that Carlos, because if you're not I will lose him. If that happens, I don't know what I will do.”

“I am very sure about that and don't worry. You guys just need to find a place to do your thing, and not get caught. I promised Alex that I am looking for a place for you two. It is just hard because of where we are.”

I looked into Carlos' eyes, thinking how wrong that I have been about him. This guy truly cares for his friend Alex. It isn't something he is forced to do. It is something he wants to do for his best friend.

Carlos got up and headed back to the pool table to join the others. I decided to join the game as well. So I got up and headed over to see if I could join. None of them objected because the teams were uneven.

I couldn't sink a ball if my life depended on it! I played so bad the other team stopped keeping score. But at least everybody is cool with me not knowing how to play this game. In fact, several of them gave me pointers and help when they could.

The day went by fast. Just like any other weekend in the past. I always wish that these days would drag on instead of going by as quickly as they do. Just like the night before, we all sat in front of the TV to watch the rented movies.

This time though, we only have an hour left between the ending of the movie and lights out. We decided not to test the guards a second night in a row. Some of us stayed in the dayroom and watch whatever was on TV and others went back to their room.

I finally got tired of everybody channel surfing so I decided to join Alex in the room. That way we can have some private time together.

When I walked into the room I found Alex lying down on his bed. I made sure the coast was clear before walking over to his bedside. I looked down at him to see his eyes closed, but I don't think he is asleep.

I reached over and put my hand under his jeans, but above his underwear. The minute I touched his cock, Alex opened his eyes. He in return, swung his arm around my back and started to squeeze my butt.

“I love it when you wear these pants. I have been hard all day because of you wearing these jeans. I tried to stop thinking of pulling down your pants and taking your cock into my mouth for my protein shakes.”

I leaned in and whispered into Alex's ear. “You can have as many protein shakes as you want. All you have to say is ‘give me’ and I will.”

I started to kiss Alex on the lips, and this time, he let my tongue into his mouth. I didn't remove my hand from inside his pants. As we started kissing, Alex's cock got even harder. My mouth started watering for that taste of his cock.

We broke the kiss when the announcement over the PA echoed through our room. The guards are announcing lights out, and count time. I quickly got up and headed to my bed at the same time Alex asked me not to take off my clothes. He wants to be the one to pull down my jeans and take off my shirt.

I crawled into my bed, completely dressed, from tennis shoes to my shirt. For some reason the count tonight took longer than normal. Here we are sitting in our bed waiting for the guards to finish the count so we can finish what we started.

While I sat there in my bed I started thinking to myself. I know we have time constraints as far as having sex with each other, but tonight I want it to be different. I really want to make love to Alex.

Don't get me wrong, in the past when we've had sex it wasn't just throwing me down on the bed or him and fucking each other. We actually made passionate love to each other and that is what I want to do again here tonight. The only difference tonight is that I want us to each enter into each other.

I didn't know that I thought myself into falling to sleep. The guards were taking so long to do their count, and me thinking didn't help. Somewhere in my thoughts, I got lost and somehow fell asleep.

The next thing I remember is waking up with Alex kissing me on the lips. I looked at him wondering what time it is. I broke the kiss and looked at him in the eyes to see if he is angry with me for falling asleep on him.

“What time is it Alex, please tell me that I didn't sleep through the night.”

“We have about thirty minutes before breakfast and don't worry about last night. We have plenty of time to be together. I can understand why you were tired, but you left me with a really bad case of blue balls.” Alex started laughing as he leaned in to kiss me.

I felt so bad not only for him but me as well. I wanted to be with him just as badly as he wanted to be with me. I jumped out of bed and changed clothes as fast I could. The entire time I kept apologizing over and over again to Alex for what I had done. He kept telling me not to worry about it and he was just playing about the blue balls.

We walked out of the room and headed for breakfast. I decided that after breakfast I will take a shower and clean up. I will also put on a pair of jeans and shirt that I know Alex would love me in. I've gotten used to what he likes on me and what he doesn't.

He has never come to me and told me how to dress. I just dress for him to make him happy. I know sometimes he does the same for me. Also, he grew out his hair because I asked him to. He does look totally hot with longer hair instead of a shaved head like a gangster.

(ALEJANDRO’S POINT OF VIEW)

I feel bad for Matt because he keeps kicking himself for what happened last night. I understand that he had fallen asleep because the guards took too long to do their count. There is no way I can be mad at him for that.

After breakfast we headed back to the dayroom to grab our spots in front of the TV for Sunday football. Matt disappeared from the cafeteria. I saw him headed toward our room. I want to go looking for him but I think he needs time alone to realize that what happened last night wasn't his fault.

Maybe a couple minutes into the first game, Matt walked into the dayroom. I couldn't help but look at him as he walked over to the couch to sit with us. This guy can dress so well that anyone will go gaga over him. As he sat down next to me I leaned in and whispered in his ear; “You look so damn hot it’s unbelievable. I want to jump you right here and not give a damn what the others may think of us having hot sex.” Matt smiled and leaned into me to respond.

“We will have hot sex as you put it before the day is over. I want you nice and hard when we are about to have sex.” Matt patted me on my knee and leaned back on the couch with a big grin on his face.

Between the two games we had lunch and after the games we watched movies again. That is when I decided to get up and take a shower. I want to be ready and do the same things for Matt that he had done for me and that is put on clothes that I know he likes me in.

Just as I walked into the dayroom again, several of the residents I chose to be on the board caught me at the entrance and started talking. They started throwing out ideas on business models that we can use.

They ranged from call center to a cannery. Almost everything they threw out on the table would be way too expensive to start up or, we don’t have the room in the facility. For example, a cannery is going to take an entire building or a call center can fit in the room that they gave us, but it is way too expensive to get it going.

As each of us sat there and talked about the pros and cons of every idea. I remember something that Jacob told me. When he last visited me, Jacob was worried about the technical school that he is using to print out his newsletters will no longer be offering that program. That means he is going to need to find another print shop.

“I have an idea. The El Paso school district has a technical high school for students that are ahead on the credits can spend half of their day getting a technical degree. One of the classes they offer is print shop kind of thing.

I have a friend there says that class is not going to be offered anymore. A lot of businesses went to that class for their printing needs because of the low cost. Due to the low enrollment and the loss of the instructor, that class is being dropped.”

“Wait a minute, are you sure that the class is being dropped and not just suspended until they get in instructor and their enrollment up?” I looked over at Steve as he looked around the table.

“The only instructors that know how to teach a class like this are asking for way too much money. Plus they been suffering from low enrollment for couple years and it hasn't increased. Instead it has decreased in that timeframe.”

“Okay, here's another question for you Alex, do you think if we go that route that we can take at least half of the business that technical high school was doing?” Everyone around the table nodded as Leonard talked.

“Leonard, that’s a very good question and let me explain in a little more detail. The friend that I am talking about is in charge of his schools program that sends their newsletters to print at that school. He also got all the schools in the El Paso school district ROTC program to send their newsletters there as well.

Not only do the print newsletters for the ROTC programs, but they also print the schools newspaper. I believe we can bring those clients over and build on top of them. Trust me; it's a lot of work to take on just that.”

“Let's say we do this, whom do we use as employees? Unlike that technical high school, we will need to pay for our staff. Also we need to know how to run the machines from top to bottom.”

It looks like everyone is interested in my idea of a business. Everyone is taking turns asking me question after question about this business idea. Unlike the other ideas we right away tossed them out.

“As far as an employee staff we can ask Mr. Henderson to help us out on that. Building ‘B’ is full of residents that can’t leave the facility to do the community service hours. There is not enough work here in the facility for them to do their community service hours. We can offer them a job to do their community service hours and not have to pay them anything.”

“That sounds good, but we will be training new employees every couple weeks. When you train new people, mistakes happen. When those mistakes happen, clients won’t continue coming to us for their printing needs.”

“I don't know how many community service hours each of you guys got, but me, I got five hundred hours. We play this smart and only bring in twenty residents at one time. There is no way we would have a huge turnover.

I know we will never get our employee staff completely for free. They are going to run out of community service hours. When they do, we will have to pay them or rotate them out in favor of others who still have community service hours to satisfy. Those questions I need to get the numbers for.”

Matt stepped in and took over the conversation from me; “We will not have the cost of an instructor or the cost of running the business. We keep a few on staff that we have to pay. The others we will bring in from the outside; people that have to do community service hours as well.

When I was sentenced to come here and given my community service hours I was told the only place to do my community service hours is the graveyard, and there is a huge waiting list for that. Many of the people on probation get in trouble because they're not doing their community service hours.

This will work all along side the state on getting community service hours completed. We would then be able to bank quite a bit of the money. Us that are on the board and the others that we choose to stay on will get paid the amount we agreed upon. The rest will be put back into the facility to whatever we vote it to be used for.”

Everyone started to agree that this is a good business model. The only thing left is to run it by Mr. Simons. Before I do that I want to make a call to Jacob and see if he can help me out bringing the business of his ROTC program over.

If I can present this idea to Mr. Simons with a guarantee of paying clients already on board, I don't see him saying no. I do hate that I have to go to Jacob and ask him for another favor when he doesn't owe me anything.

Just then the announcement came over the PA that dinner is ready. We adjourned the meeting with an agreement for me to get more information on this business. Mainly we have the same concern and that is paying clients.

As we walked over to the cafeteria I kept thinking about asking Jacob for help. I know he will not lie to me about what they are paying. I'm pretty sure that he has a list of prices that program charged for what they did.

During dinner, none of us talked about the business model. In fact, we all talked about the games on television today. Every so often, I felt Matt's hand on my knee squeezing it. The first time he did it. I actually jumped in little. Not enough for anyone to notice what’s going on.

“You are getting me back by looking that good. I have to keep my hands in my lap in order for no one to see my hard on.” I looked straight forward as Matt whispered in my ear. I laughed to play it off as if he is telling me a joke.

The rest of the evening went by pretty fast; before we knew it the guards are walking around informing us thirty minutes to lights out. I decided to head on over to the room and get ready for my evening plans.

Right as the lights off announcement went over the PA, Matt walked in the door of our room. I looked at him and winked my eye at him. He smiled back at me as he gave me quick kiss on the lips. He broke the kiss in order to get in bed for the evening count.

This time the guards were on schedule for count. They did it quick and where gone from the hall fast. The guards at night rarely come around and do count. There is no traffic going back and forth from different rooms in the facility.

I got up from my bed at the same time Matt did. Neither of us changed into our sleep ware like we normally do. We met between the beds and just stood there looking at each other. I know he is mine, but just still can’t believe I got him.

With my right hand I started to brush my fingers through his hair. Matt in return started to rub my cheeks. We both leaned in at the same time and started to kiss. I pulled Matt into me as we kissed.

Without breaking the kiss, we sank to the floor of our room. Matt ended up on the bottom and I was on top. I broke the kiss and as I looked down at Matt. I could actually see him glowing as he looked up at me.

We didn’t say a word to each other; we just stayed there looking at each other probing eyes deeply. With my right hand I started to rub his light moist cherry red lips. Matt closed his eyes as I caressed his cheeks and moved to his chin.

I leaned in and started to kiss him again and moved slowly down to his neck, being careful that I don’t leave any marks where people can see them. I moved my left hand under his shirt to feel the flesh of his chest with my fingers.

Matt started to lightly moan as I teased him. Moving off him and down to his shoes, I pulled them both off. First I picked up his left foot to take off his white sock that seemed to glow in the dark. I moved to his right foot and did the same thing.

Without any urgency yet with purpose, I moved back to Matt’s mid section. As I tugged at his belt to get it off, Matt stood up. He reached for my belt and pulled it off as well. At the same time we both unbuttoned each others jeans. Matt pulled my jeans down and then straightened up to let me pull his jeans off of him.

We got into the position sixty nine before taking off each other’s underwear. Just like we did before, we both pulled each others underwear off at the same time. I started to play with Matt’s low hanging balls.

Matt’s cock got totally hard as I played with his balls. The minute we started to kiss, I was hard already. As I played with Matt’s balls, Matt slipped my cock into his mouth. I started to shiver as his mouth swallowed my cock. I love the feeling of his mouth around my cock!

Letting go of Matt’s balls, I pulled his cock towards my mouth. I licked around his head, making him moan as he is sucking on my dick. Slowly I slipped his cock into my mouth until I felt his cock at the back of my throat.

At the same speed we sucked on each others cock. We became one as if we have been doing this since we were born. I started to moan as Matt sucked me off. At one point I went completely down on Matt till his pubic hairs touched my face. In order to muffle my moans as they seem to be getting louder.

I felt this tingling feeling in my feet and then my toes curled up. The tingling feeling in my feet, jumped to my gut. I knew I was about to cum and I need to warn Matt in case he doesn’t want to swallow my cum.

“Matt, o man Matt, I am about o cum man, I am about to cum!”

“I am about to cum as well Alex, I am……”

We both shot at the same time into each other’s mouths. I stopped going up and down on Matt. Instead I started to suck in all his cum. Swallowing as fast as he is shooting in my mouth! I want every bit of his cum in my stomach.

As soon as we both stopped cumming, we let our dicks slip out of our mouths and got up. I moved my back against my bed and spreading my legs. Matt moved between my legs and sat down facing me. He sat almost on my thighs where our cocks are resting against our stomachs. Without even touching our cocks, they started to get hard again.

Wrapping my arms around Matt’s back, I pulled him into me. Matt extended his legs behind my back under my bed as we started to kiss. I held Matt into me as tight as I possibly could to the point I could feel his body heat penetrating into my body.

We took turns on whose tongue is in whose mouth. I moved my hands from his back to his head as we kissed. I started to move my hands all through his hair. I started to feel my pre-cum leaking out of my cock onto my stomach!

I couldn’t keep my hands off of Matt, and Matt couldn’t keep his hands off of me. I want to touch every part of his body that I can. Once I did, I went and started over again. Matt pretty much did the same thing to me as well.

Here I am sitting against my bed, with my boyfriend sitting on my thighs. We are unable to stop touching each other and at the same time unable to break the kiss. All of a sudden I heard Matt’s voice in a soft whisper.

“I want you inside me! I want you to make love to me Alex so bad!”

He didn’t have to ask twice. I smiled at him as he lifted his butt off of my legs. He grabbed a hold of my cock and started to place it to the entrance of his butthole. Slowly Matt lowered himself on me, using my pre-cum as lubrication.

A little at a time my cock got further and further into Matt. Once Matt sat on my thighs, I looked at his face. He has his eyes squeezed shut not moving but staying still adjusting to having me inside of him.

Matt leaned forward for our lips to meet. He started to raise his butt off of my cock slowly. Before we knew it, we got into a steady rhythm. I wrapped my arms around Matt’s back, as his head fell back.

Matt is holding onto me with his arms around my neck as he let’s me pound his butt. I reached down to grab his cock, but he slapped my hand away. I reached for his cock again, and again he slapped my hand away.

I pulled him up to me in order for me to whisper in his ear. “I want you to cum at the same time that I do. I want you to feel the same pleasure I am.”

“I want to be in you when you are done being in me! I want you to feel the kind of pleasure you are giving me as your cock goes in and out.”

I thought to myself, ‘hell yeah’. I didn’t think he wanted to fuck me tonight and that is why he let me fuck him. I love it when he is inside me so much. That is the main thing I look forward to when we have sex; Matt’s nice cock inside my nice round butt.

It didn’t take much longer for me to explode for the second time tonight. I started to shoot inside Matt, and he just kept going up and down on me. I really think I am shooting more this time than I shot the first time!

Matt fell against my chest to catch his breath. It took a few minutes to catch mine as my cock slipped out of his butt. Although I shot already twice tonight, my dick wouldn’t go down. It slipped out, but the minute I opened my eyes and saw the gorgeous person sitting on my thighs. My dick got harder instantly.

Gently I lifted Matt off my lap, where I could lay down on the floor with my butt in the air. Matt straddled me, with his hard, leaking cock right above my butt. He separated my butt cheeks and gently pressed his cock into my hole.

With care, Matt slowly entered me. Every so often he stop in order to let me adjust to his member. I know he is as big as me, but I never knew how it felt being fucked until we fucked for the first time. After that I asked him whenever he fucks me, to slide in slowly at first. Stop every so often where I can adjust to him being in me. I did the same for him as I entered him earlier.

Matt got his entire cock inside me, and then he lay down on top me. I could feel him kissing every inch of my back. He is whispering something, but I couldn’t hear what he is saying. I know it is good, because of the tone of the whisper.

He asked me if I am ready and I told him yes. He slowly pulled out, and re-enter again. Little by little he gained speed until he got into a rhythm. Every time he went in, he hit my prostate each and every time throwing me into a world spin.

My hard cock rubbing against the throw carpet on the ground as Matt fucks me. I can’t believe it. I might actually shoot again. I have the feeling as if I am going to shoot again. I heard Matt above whispering again. This time I can understand what he is saying.

“Alex, your ass is so fucking tight man! You are going to make me shoot before I want to! I am going to shoot up your gorgeous ass Alex! You are one fucking gorgeous guy! I can’t believe how fucking hot you are man! I, I, I am…….”

That was it; Matt started shooting into my ass. I felt every single shot as it hit the inside walls of my ass. As Matt sunk his shooting cock inside me and hit my prostate. That did it for me again.

“Fuck, Matt, you know how to send me over the wall! I am going to cum again man! I am cumming, O man I want to feel like this all the damn time! I want your……”

As Matt shot up my ass, I shot all over the carpet and my stomach. I have never hit climax three times in a one hour period before. And trust me when I say that all three times I shot more than six shots!

Matt fell on top of me as he shot a couple more times. As he rested on my back, his hands came around and grabbed mine. We held onto each other at that very moment so tight because if we let go we might never get to feel like this again. I would not be able to live without being able to make love to Matt.

Matt rolled off of me and rested on my side. We held hands until we had enough strength to get up. I looked over at the clock and saw we have about twenty minutes before the next count. Immediately, we jumped up, cleaned up ourselves, the room, and got dressed. Just as we crawled into our beds, the door opened. A guard popped his head in to make sure we are in our room.

After the guard left, I went over to Matt’s bed to kiss him goodnight. “You mean everything to me Matt. I wouldn’t be able to go on if I didn’t have you at my side. Please never grow tired of me and leave me!”

After kissing for a few minutes, Matt broke the kiss. “I will never leave you, gorgeous! I am always afraid you will get tired of me and leave. As long as you stick it out with me, we will always be together. I love you so damn much Alex; I can’t say it in words!”

I promised Matt that I will never grow tired of him, NEVER! We kissed again and I headed to my bed. As I went to sleep, I couldn’t help going over in my mind the love making we just had. The minute I thought back to it, my dick got hard. Oh no, I might actually shoot again tonight!

(FRANSECA’S POINT OF VIEW)

I left Jacob's house as soon as I finished up the cleaning. My two boys wanted to stay and play in the game room at Jacob's house. I have no problem with it because there is no school tomorrow. They are already on Christmas break.

Just as I sat down and turned on the TV to my novel, the phone started ring. At first I was going to ignore it, but something made me get up and look at the caller ID. As I glanced down, I saw it is Alex, calling me.

“Hello sweetheart, how is everything going with you down there? I'm sorry for not getting there yesterday, but I promise to be there this week.”

“That's not a problem mom, I know you're busy. I will take any time you can give me. So how are you and my brothers doing? I really miss you guys and wish I was out, at home spending Christmas with you.”

“I know sweetheart, I know! I wish you were with us too. We will be visiting you on Christmas day, and New Year's Day I promise. I'm a little tired because I guess I got used to Beth being around. The boys are trying to help me over there, but it's my job.

Lorenzo and Ismail can't seem to pull themselves away from over there. They asked if they could stay over there after dinner. I didn't have the heart and pull them away. There's really nothing much they could do here but watch TV or listen to the radio.”

“So, what are they doing over there? Aren’t they just watching TV also? They can do that at the house and not bother Jacob and his family. Those guys have given us so much and we can’t take advantage of that.”

“I said the same thing, but Jacob insisted that it's okay for them to stay. The entire bottom floor of his house is a game room. You name it; they have it over there for your brothers to play with.”

Alex and I spoke a while about different things. He seemed so happy today. I can’t remember the last time I've heard that happy voice from my son. Whatever's going on over there, I hope it continues. My son deserves happiness in his life for once.

At the same time though, I sense he wants to tell me something but doesn't know how. I don’t want to pressure him on whatever it is. He will get the nerve and tell me whatever it is on his mind in his own good time.

“Mom, I have a big favor to ask you and please feel free to say no.”

“Sweetheart, you can ask me anything. If I can do it I will. Even if the request is for me to go down there at anytime of the night or day, I will be there without you needing to ask twice.”

“Thank you mom, I know I can depend on you for anything. I was wondering if you go down to the main house and ask Jacob to come down to speak with me. I need his help on something that he told me about when he came down to visit me.”

“No problem sweetheart, I will go and get him for you. Are you going to hold on, or call back in five minutes?”

“I better just hold on, because if I leave the phone, I don't know if I will get it back again. We don't have a time limit on the phones”

I put the receiver on the table, and headed over to Jacob's house. I walked into the back door and saw my sons, heading back down to the basement. They both turned around and thought I came down to pick them up. They started to beg me to let them stay little bit longer. I told them I wasn't there for them. They continue running down the stairs saying goodbye, and they will be coming home in a couple hours.

I couldn't help but laugh as my kids ran down the stairs happy. It seems the day Jacob and his family showed up was the day, everything changed in the lives of my family. Even after what my son did, Jacob didn't refuse to help any of us.

I found Jacob in the den watching TV by himself. I looked at him as he sat there watching TV. All I saw as I looked at him is so much sadness in his eyes. I couldn't help but feel for the guy who has given so much to so many. And now he is hurting and there is nothing anyone can do to mend his broken heart.

“Jacob, I'm sorry to disturb you, but I was wondering if you can do me a favor?” Jacob turned away from the TV and looked at me and nodded his head up and down.

“My son, Alex is on the phone asking to speak with you about something you talked with him about when you went to visit him. I was wondering if I could take a few moments of your time to talk to my son.”

“Sure Franseca! I have no problem speaking with Alex. Lead the way! I hope everything is okay with Alex.”

Jacob got out of his chair and started walking with me to my house. “Everything is okay with Alex, as far as problems are concerned. The only thing he would tell me is that you guys spoke about this when you went down to visit with him.”

Jacob started thinking, but didn't say anything. We walked through the back door and headed over to my living room. I think this is the first time that Jacob has been in the house since we moved in. Because Jacob keeps looking around the house as we walk over to the phone.

(ALEJANDRO’S POINT OFVIEW)

I could hear footsteps and then my mom telling Jacob where the phone is. Jacob thanked my mother as he picked up the receiver. I can hear him clear his throat as he started to speak.

“Hello Alex, this is Jacob. What's going on my friend?”

“Hello Jacob, thank you for coming over to speak with me. I know you are really busy with school and everything. I just have a couple of questions about something we spoke about when you came down to visit me if that's okay with you and you have the time.”

“No problem Alex, I will help you with anything you have questions about. Start asking away and I will try to help you the best way I can.”

I explained to Jacob what Mr. Simons assigned me to do. I gave him a brief overview about the entire project. I explained to him everything from what we have the use of the facility to the amount of money the government is giving us to start up the program. The entire time Jacob just listened and didn't interrupt me.

“It really sounds like a good idea Alex and you can make a lot of money. I really hope that you and the residents are the ones to decide where the funds are spent. I can tell you that we will use you for our printing needs.”

“Thank you Jacob, but I was wondering if you can help me out. I have never done anything like this before. I don’t even know where to even start looking for the equipments and supplies for us to use.”

“As far as the equipment is concerned, I can help you there. When I went and picked up my last newsletter, the instructor told me they're going to start selling the equipment, and if I knew of anyone to let him know. I am pretty sure that either the school district would donate it or give you a good price for your program.”

“That is awesome, Jacob. I don't know where to even begin to thank you on that. I have a meeting with Mr. Simons tomorrow and with this news I know he will go for the project.”

“On the other issue of those that are on probation with community service hours, I can help you there as well. I can speak with the District Attorney and ask him to put your program on the list of places for the probationers to do their committee service hours.”

“Do you really think the District Attorney will go for it? You know, because of who I am and what I did? I would think he wouldn’t go for anything dealing with me.”

“Yeah Alex, I can guarantee you that I can get the District Attorney to use your program as its main area to complete community service hours. It will work out perfectly for him, because the community service hours will be kept by employees of the State, not private companies.”

I couldn't believe everything is falling into place. With the help from a few people we can actually get this program on its feet!

“You can also go back to your teacher and let him know that you guys will have all the printing jobs for the ROTC programs in the El Paso school district. At the same time I speak with the instructor about the equipment, I’ll ask that he send the work he has to you guys instead of another printing shop.”

“Wow, if you can do that that would be awesome Jacob! That would really kick start our business. You know I can’t go out and try to drum up business!”

“You know, you can do something else that this print shop does and has equipment for. They do our T-shirts, jackets, year books, and really anything dealing with printing. You can get all that equipment at once.”

“If that print shop is willing to sell us or give us everything they have, we will take it. We will set it up and learn how to use it all. By the time you give us your first print jobs, we will be experts at using the machines.”

“I have no doubts that you guys will be ready to meet our printing needs. Give me a day or so to talk with the instructor over there at Tech High. I will have an answer for you on the equipment by Wednesday. Now as far as any of the supplies he has, would you guys like to have his remaining stock?”

“Everything and anything that comes with the equipment, we will take it just as long we are getting a good price. I'm leaving that up to you. We got a grant, but it's not a lot of money to get this company going.”

“No problem Alex, I will shoot to get everything for free. I'm pretty sure if I don’t get it for free; I will get it at a very low price. So low that you guys will have quite a bit of money left over from your grant to do other things to enhance your business.

Now, as far as me talking with the district attorney, you’re going to have to give me time on that. I hope to have an answer by the end of the week on that as well. Since I don’t have to go to school this week, I have plenty of time to work on this for you.”

“I really thank you Jacob for everything you are doing to help me out. This really means a lot to me. You are indeed a very good friend and I am glad we are able to call each other friends now.”

“I am too, Alex! You are a true friend to me. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to call me. Until Wednesday my friend, take care in there. I want to see you out of there safe and sound.”

Once again I thanked Jacob as I hung up the phone. I walked over to my room so happy with the outcome of my call. As I walked in I found Matt sitting on his bed. I walked over to him and kneeled down between his legs to kiss him on the lips.

“Hey babe, have I told you yet today how much I love you? If I haven’t, let me say it now. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!”

“Gorgeous, I love you so much as well. I wish I could go to the rooftop and profess to the whole word the love I have for you.”

As I kissed Matt, I couldn't help but think how lucky I am right now. Everything is going so good for me. I really hope it stays this way. Ever since I found Matt, my life has gone from bad to great.

TO BE CONTINUED…………

WRITER’S CORNER:

{The love that Alex and Matt have is getting so strong. I really don’t see any way they break up. Yes Alex jumps back and forth sometimes from the new Alex to the old Alex and back to the new Alex again. I really think that Matt understands why he does that.

Another way you can tell these guys are madly in love with each other is by the way they make love with each other. It wasn't a quick fuck and back to bed they went. No, they spent time with each other learning every part of their bodies. Being gentle with each other as they enter and fuck each other in the butt! They truly want to be one as they make love, and they are doing it.

We learned in this chapter, what they plan to do as far as their business model. I think it is a very good idea. Look at the facility in the amount of space they were given to use for this program. They also don’t have a lot of money to spend on equipment. That is why a call center and things like that are out of the question.

I am glad that Alex turned to Jacob for help. He isn't taking advantage of Jacob. All he is doing is asking for help from someone that knows little bit more than he does. Jacob isn't turning away and saying no to Alex. In fact, I believe this will also help Jacob in the long-run to move on.

We didn't hear much from Steve and Robert in this chapter. They're there, and horny as all hell. They are also growing closer together as time goes by. I really do believe we have two great romances blossoming here that can become lifelong, loving relationships.

We also got to visit the retirement home. What a life Mr. Baird has led living through the Great Depression, and then joining the Army Airborne unit. I don’t want to give away any of Mr. Baird’s story, but if anyone is knowledgeable about World War II, you will know where his story is heading.

As I told you in the chapters before about the violence being taken out of the story! That kind of violence does happen in places like where Alex is at, but I don’t want to continue spending a lot of time killing everybody. This story is a coming of age love story being seen and told through the eyes of Alex.

Also keep in mind that this story will eventually merge into either into “Jacob Finding His Way” or be written into “Shadow of My Father”. There is already enough violence in those stories that we don’t need violence from this story to leak in.

So many plots in this story your head is spinning on what is going on. As the chapters finish, you can’t wait for the next posting of the new chapter. I really thank you guys for coming back week after week, and reading my postings. I hope I will never let you guys down as far as drama in the storylines is concerned.

I don’t want to say too much more and spoil the future chapters to come, so I won’t. I warn you though! Don’t skip a chapter, or you will be lost. There is a so much to answer in the chapters to come. Keep reading the future chapters, and enjoy! Please email me and let me know how I am doing at jacobmillertex@aol.com, Thanks!}
EDITOR’S CORNER:

Alex is proving to be a leader through and through. He gives latitude for his people to think on their own, then he pulls them into a cohesive team concentrated on the task at hand. I realize that Matt is a wonderfully positive influence on Alex, but the good within him had to be there for Matt to have had any good influence.
Carlos is surely a true and dedicated friend to Alex and he’s accepting of Alex’s newfound sexual identity. Being Alex’s loyal friend, he has accepted Matt without reservation. He has both their backs.

With Jacob on the outside, in the free, working to assist Alex in his proposed new enterprise, I expect the new business to be totally successful. It’s great that Alex has the insight to include those on probation, out in the free, to serve their community service hours in the new enterprise. It will be interesting to see how Alex balances the staffing between the incarcerated and those out in the free on probation. I fully expect that there is going to be some drama coming as the boys from Building “B” get mixed in during work with the others from Building “A” and the probationers.

OK…I need to get on my soapbox for a moment. Technical schools are disappearing from the American educational systems at an alarming rate. Let’s be real; not everyone that graduates high school is college bound. It has been so for ages. Why is it that the school systems are systematically stripping themselves of technical or trades-based programs?

In my old high school in Denver, the former wood, metal, drafting and crafts spaces are now computer labs. What are students that are not college bound being presented for opportunities to excel at a trade type of profession? In our public schools, these students are being thrown, by the hundreds, under speeding buses, being left disenfranchised. This country cannot be healthy without the support of trades people.

I teach at a post-secondary trade school. What is sad is that the student demographics I work with are “second chance” people that were ones thrown under the bus rather than being directed, while they were in school, toward a non-college level profession. Most lost several years of their young lives because the system failed them. Their talents weren’t with the mainstream of the educational systems’ thinking and direction. Therefore they became a cast offs. Just something to think about.

Until next time,
“Daddy” Rick

Copyright © 2013 JacobMillerTex; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I like Mr. Baird he seems like nice guy he sure loves talking to the kids every weekend. Three times in one hour huh? Can tell they are teenagers.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..