Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Beneath the Mask - 3. Chapter 3

(ALEJANDRO’S POINT OF VIEW)

As I sit here at the head of the table, I really feel uncomfortable doing so. I don’t want to be here and I don’t want to lead this gang. I want to do my time and get the hell out of here. I know if they ever find out about my being gay, I am dead. My father would give the order himself to save face with the others.

Diego doesn’t seem to understand where he now stands in the ranking. He wants to call the shots, but not take the blame when things go wrong. He is more of a ‘yes sir, no sir’ kind of leader then a leader that will lead with intelligence and his own initiative. That is probably why things have fallen apart so badly here.

Over and over again I attempted to explain how things are going to run. Diego’s face seems to be getting angrier and angrier as we talked. I am to the point of just getting up and walking out. In order to show you are a strong leader, you can’t show any kind of weakness. Diego refusing to take my word as law is showing he doesn’t respect me as the leader of this gang in here.

“Diego if you were taking care of business properly and efficiently as you were asked to do, I wouldn’t have been asked to take over this part of the business. I was happy where I was. Now I have to clean the mess you created. From now on you will not make a call to my father or any higher up. I am the one you report to from now on.”

I looked at Officer Jackson to send a message to him. I didn’t even have to speak a word to Officer Jackson. He understood my full meaning by just looking at him after I had given the order to Diego. Diego was pushed over the limit. He couldn’t stand his power being stripped away from him.

“Fuck you Alex and your rules…..”

All of a sudden Diego came at Carlos with a self made knife, known as a shank. The first response is to protect Carlos. I jumped in front of Carlos pushing him away from Diego’s shank. As I looked in the eyes of Diego, you can tell he couldn’t stand Carlos at all. At the same time he didn’t want to stab me, but he just couldn’t stop.

Diego tried everything to get to Carlos. With his other hand, He tried to push me out of the way to get to Carlos. Just as he pushed me enough to get to Carlos, several other gang members grabbed hold of him, pulling him away and throwing him to the ground.

Just as he hit the ground hard, immediately the shank got knocked out of his hand. Taking turns they started kicking the living daylights out of Diego. One main rule in this gang, you will die if you try to kill the leader. Since we don’t have any weapons, they are going to kill him by stomping him to death.

I let it go on for a few minutes. I had to let it go on in order to show I have balls. Finally I stepped in and pulled several of the members off of Diego. I looked down at a bloody mess lying on the floor in front of me. I kneeled down and picked Diego’s head up by his hair.

“I am going to let you live only because you were once a great leader of this gang. Plus I don’t have the green light from the higher ups to finish you off. Once they are notified about what you tried to do here, they will more then likely give the green light.

You made the biggest mistake a person in your position could make. I will back you with the higher ups, but you have no more power at all. You are back to being a bullet. You will have no a say in anything as far as leading this gang in here. If you try in influence even one of the members, I will execute you, damn green light or not!

I know you know I am serious. I will follow through on my threat. You can take it to the bank!”

I turned and looked at Samuel. He was the one that got Diego away just in time. I don’t know who he was going after, but if it was me, he had to have had gotten the green light. Diego isn’t a stupid leader, he follows orders when given.

“Samuel you are now in charge. You will take over Diego’s position and duties…..”

I went on explaining what I expected of him in there. As I talked to Samuel, all he kept doing his shaking his head. I turned back to Diego, who by this time made it to his feet. He needed to save face, and that is by acting tough eventhough you can see the guy is in a lot of pain from the beating he just took.

“I need to know in your defense Diego, who were you after me or Carlos? And did you get the green light and why?”

Diego just looked at me and then around the others. The whole time Officer Jackson stayed put. He knows the deal I made Mr. Henderson, no one is to die. So Officer Jackson knew I was not going to let it get too far out of hand.

“I spoke with your father and he gave me the green light dealing with Carlos. He wanted to leave the gang before you arrived. A general order is standing that no one is allowed to leave the gang. If they do, they are to be killed. The thought behind that is once it is known we are not going to allow anyone to leave this gang; they will stay. If they don’t stay, they will be killed!”

“Fine let me make this clear from this moment on: That order is rescinded. Before anyone is killed or even touched the order must come from me. If any of you or the men take it on their own to carry out the order, they will deal with me.

As far as Carlos is concerned, I will deal with it. If he had planned to leave the gang I will find out. If any of you touch him, you will have to deal with me. No more killings, no more fights, no more shit!

We need to run this place like a business. If we keep running this place like a school playground, we will lose it. The dude on top isn’t going to allow this shit to go on much longer and you know it as well as I do. If he comes down on us, it is over. We won’t be able to move candy bars in this place.”

Everyone looked at me knowing what I just said made sense. In order to run anything, there are rules that must be followed. At the same time those rules can be bent in order to fit what needs to be done.

I looked over at Carlos giving him the look for us to leave. Right as Carols and I started to walk off, Samuel yelled out.

“Alex with all do respect sir, if Diego is telling the truth, we have a standing order. This standing order has been given by a higher up then you. You and I need to talk with your father and clear this up. If he wants the order to be carried out, it is then going to be up to you to do so.”

I turned to look at Samuel. Damn guy is right. With a standing order still out there, it must be carried out or rescinded from the one that had given it. I then looked over at Officer Jackson. He waved his head to a door.

Samuel and I walked over to Officer Jackson. He took us into an office that has a phone in it. Samuel picked up the receiver and made the call. Who ever answered at the other end wasn’t my father. Samuel asked for him and within a few moments he got on the line. Samuel handed me the receiver to deal with the call.

We did the greetings, which with us wasn’t a loving scene like most families. I explained to my father that I had received his orders and carried them out. He seemed pleased with what he heard. I continued explaining to him how I want to run things in here. At first my father didn’t seem to like it, but came around my way as long as things get under control and his supplies start flowing in.

I then jumped into the subject of Carlos. He did give the green light to Diego to carry it out. I explained to him on what had happened. My father had no problem with me removing Diego from his position and replacing him with Samuel. It took a little doing, but I got him to not only pull his orders back on Carlos, but the rest. I sold it to him in order to keep the peace here between the officers and us or we will loose everything.

After the call, Samuel and I sat in the office. I just looked at Samuel not saying a word. I finally spoke up befor he had a chance to say a word.

“If you ever have a disagreement about what I have ordered, you say your peace in private to me. You will never speak out of turn again in front of the others. If you ever do that again, you will get worse than Diego got. Is that understood Samuel?”

“Yes I do understand where you are coming from. It will never happen again.”

With that we walked out, heading back to the others. I told them my orders stand and Carlos is not to be touched. They all nodded their heads and headed back. Carlos and I didn’t have to wait long for Officer Jackson to return.

He walked us back to our rooms. Once we knew we couldn’t be over heard by anyone Officer Jackson spoke for the first time since this started.

“You did good Alex, really well. I am glad you were able to talk your father out of the orders he had placed on the others. A blood bath is the last thing we need here. Now all you need to do is keep these guys in line.”

“Trust me when I say this, it will be easy. Keep them happy thinking they run the kitchen, all will be well. They need to know they have some kind of power in here. Please, just the kitchen for that dorm, not this one. I don’t want them touching the food I am eating.”

Understood Alex, I will make that happen. We never gave them control over the kitchen here. Only the kitchen in the lock down area of this place.”

With that Officer Jackson walked Carlos and me to our rooms. I opened the door to Matt’s and my room as quietly as possible. I didn’t want to wake him from his slumber. I made my way to my bed throwing off my shoes as I got there.

I looked over at Matt watching this handsome guy sleep. More and more I am falling for this guy. I can’t be doing this, I just can’t. If I ever act on my emotions, I am a dead man. Still this guy is so damn cute there sound sleep in his bed. I wonder what he dreams.

I pulled off my pants and shirt. I’m glad that Matt is already asleep, because there is no way I can hide this hard on I have. My dick is pretty much sticking out of my underwear, Matt would have seen without question.

I crawled under my blankets to go to sleep. I kept tossing and turning, my boner isn’t going away. I kept thinking about things that might get my mind off of the sexy guy asleep in the bed next to mine. Nothing is working to get rid of it.

(MATHEW’S POINT OF VIEW)

The only thing I have to look forward to on the weekend, is Sunday football. That is one thing we all agree on to watch is football. We start to gather around the television in the day room about fifteen till eleven. We argue over which of the games to watch, and once decided we turn on that channel.

This Sunday I felt is going to be different. I don’t know how to explain it, but it felt different. I got in the day room as usual, but this time I saved two seats. One for me and the other for Alejandro! I got involved in the arguing about which game to watch. I normally just watch the others argue. Simply put I am a Cowboys fan and no matter what time the Cowboys play, we watch it. No question about it!

I waited for Alex to show, but the game started. I started to think he wasn’t going to show to. Just when I was about to give up, I felt someone tapping me on my shoulder. I turned around to see it is Alex standing behind me.

“Is this seat taken by any chance big Matt?”

“No it isn’t, I actually got it for you Alex!”

Alex came around and sat down next to me. I took the couch in the far back in the corner. That way no one can hear us. Nothing strange about it, but if we talk about the things going on in his life right now I don’t want anyone to hear.

We started watching cheering for the same team. I really didn’t care for the first game. I just started joking around with those who liked one of the teams that are playing.

By the end of the first quarter I started to move closer to Alex. He didn’t seem to mind me doing so. No one knows in my life except me that I am gay and I like guys. I have never been with a guy, but I do love them!

I love guys like Alex more than any other type. I like the confident kind of guys that nothing can put them down. When I saw him walk out of Mr. Henderson’s office the first day, I popped a boner right on the spot. I thought he would be one of those gangsters with all these numbers and tear drops tattooed all over. Not Alex, he only has one, and it isn’t what you would expect from a gangster like him to have.

Anyways back to the present. As I was saying I started to move closer and closer to Alex. I started to wonder when he is going to punch me and call me names. Normally people like him would freak the minute they see a guy move like I am doing towards them. You know, threaten their manhood.

When he didn’t do anything, I just kept sliding over. I know he senses that I am getting closer to him. A couple of times I caught him glancing over to me as I moved. I decided to take my life in my own hands. I slowly moved my right hand over to Alex’s left knee. Once I touched it I actually started to shake. It is either do or die time pretty much.

Alex just stared straight ahead as I placed my hand on his knee. I couldn’t believe this. This guy is actually letting me touch him in a sexual way. I kept my hand there for a few minutes, looking around to make sure no one could see what I was doing. Everyone else only had one thing on their mind; that is football.

I decided to make my move and see what Alex is going to do. I slowly moved my hand up Alex’s inner thigh. Every so often I would stop and squeeze his upper leg. Still no response either way! I figure he didn’t punch me and leave meant he is ok with what I am doing to him.

I finally reached what I wanted since I first saw him; his dick. I actually have my hand on his dick right now. It seems to be huge! I don’t know if he is hard or what, but his package is huge.

I started to squeeze his dick through his jeans. Some how I got my hand under his dick while it is still in place in his pants! I love the way Alex’s dick jumped each time I squeezed it. I never wanted to let it go. But all things must come to an end. Alex leaned over to me and started to whisper.

“Why don’t we go back to our room for the remainder of the game? I don’t want others to see what you are doing here!”

Another surprise from Alex! I thought he was going to tell me if I value my life I better let go of his dick. Instead he wants to go back to the room. I wonder if he wants to go back to go further or beat the crap out of me.

We both got up from the couch and headed to our room. We didn’t say a word to each other, we just walked in silence. As soon as we got into the room, Alex shut the door behind us. I just stood there looking at him. My eyes making their way down to Alex’s crotch where you could still see the outline of his dick through the jeans!

“Look Matt I don’t know what in the hell you are doing, but I let it go. Simply put I am horny as hell and haven’t had a woman in a long time. Any other hand is better than mine. I am going to let it happen, but let me make myself clear.

I am not gay and the only reason I am allowing this to happen is because I need a mouth around my dick so don’t think this going to happen every night or anything like that.”

I looked at Alex kind of sad. I really hoped that he liked me the same way as I do him. But I am wrong about that. I looked up to Alex and smiled at him as he started to unzip his pants. I held my hand out to stop him. I have always dreamed about undressing the guy I am about to have sex with. Since this is going to be my first blow job, I want to undress Alex.

As I pushed Alex to the bed, I started to undo his pants. By the time he hit the bed I had his pants down to his knees. I couldn’t believe Alex is actually letting me suck him off. I would like to kiss him and everything, but I am not going to push my luck. I know I am going to get more chances with Alex since we are going to be locked up here for a while.

I started playing with Alex’s dick through his boxers. He is huge as I thought. The guy is packing one huge dick on him. Now I can see why girls want to have Mexican gangsters; they are huge.

I pulled out his dick from his boxers and started to lick the head. Each time I licked the head of his dick, Alex moaned. That even got me harder each time he moaned. I decided to take his entire dick in my mouth. I surprised myself when I did. I got the entire dick in my mouth. Alex has to be at least nine inches, at least!

I started to bob up and down. Starting out slowly and then increasing my speed. Every so often I heard Alex tell me to watch my teeth. It is my first time after all; I need to get more experience sucking dick.

Once I got into a rhythm, Alex’s moaning started to get louder. At one point Alex realized he is getting way too loud because he put a pillow over his face. It muffled his moans, but I still heard him. I kept bobbing up and down on his dick. Wanting every bit of his juice in my mouth and then down my throat. I wanted to taste Alex so bad.

“Matt, you are a natural sucking cock man. You are about to make me cum, I am going to cum….”

I picked up the speed. I didn’t care he is ready to explode. All I want is his baby juice in my mouth now. As I increased the speed, Alex’s moans once again got louder. As well as him telling me he is about to explode.

All of a sudden I jumped up from my bed. I looked around to see pure darkness in the room. I looked over to Alex’s bed and saw that he is sound asleep. I then looked down to my lap to see I am sporting a full hard on. My underwear is all wet with pre-cum. It couldn’t have been a dream! It couldn’t have been.

It felt so real to me. I felt as if it was actually happening. You know the blow job and all. I should have known it was too good to be true. I crawled out of bed, put on some sweats and headed to the bathroom.

Now look at me! I am going to have some blue balls now. Fuck, am I fucked now. I walked into the restroom to relieve myself. Still sporting hard wood, I peed in the toilet. I decided get rid of my hard on.

I sat down on the toilet and closed my eyes. I started to imagine Alex in front of me. I am ripping off his clothes all the while kissing him from head to toe. It didn’t take long since I woke up with the boner. Within a few minutes I blew my load all over the door of the stall I am in. Once I settled down and caught my breath. I got up to clean the mess I just made. I didn’t want anyone walking in and finding the mess. I will not hear the last of it if any did find it and knows it was me.

After cleaning the stall, I washed up and headed back to the room. I made sure I didn’t have a wet dream. Once I felt the bed is clean, I hit the hay once again. I looked over at Alex as I drifted off to sleep. The last thing I saw before falling back into slumber is Alex’s well defined face, a beautiful brown, with no scars or blemishes anywhere.

(ALEJANDRO’S POINT OF VIEW)

I am already having a hard time getting myself to sleep. Then I hear Matt moaning out in his sleep. It woke me up and at first I couldn’t understand what he was mumbling. I get out of my bed and walk over to his to see what in the world he is saying.

Then I hear him saying my name several times. At first that is the only thing I was able to make out. Little by little I start to make out a few more of the words he is mumbling. I couldn’t believe what is going on. Matt is actually having a dream about me and him having some kind of sex!

It has to be a very good dream. Matt’s dick is pointing straight up. The only thing keeping it down is his sheet. Other than that I would be able to see the whole thing in all its glory! Matt started doing this weird thing with his mouth. As if he is sucking on something. As far as I could see he is only sucking on air.

I leaned in to smell Matt. I love the way he smells all the time. As I leaned in, I turned to look straight down to this sleeping beauty face. Still doing the sucking motion with lips, I leaned further down until my lips touched his. As he continued to do the sucking motion I got my chance to French kiss him.

I knew not to go any further. I want him so bad, but I want him as he wants me. I now know that he likes me ‘that way’ so I need to figure out how to get him to act on it; to reveal himself naturally. I need to figure out to tell him I like him as he likes me without giving up the information to anybody else.

I get up to walk back to my bed, when I hear a ruffle in Matt’s bed. I quickly jumped back in my bed, threw the covers over me and pretended to be asleep. Just as I lay my head down I hear Matt move around in his bed. I wonder if he felt me kiss him and now he is mad. I wonder if he saw me lurking around his bed, and he his mad. Damn it! I knew I should have stayed in my bed. I just couldn’t help but to go and look at him.

All of a sudden I heard Matt get up from his bed and walk quietly out the door. He is trying everything to make sure he doesn’t wake me up. I lucked out he didn’t see me lurking around his bed as he slept. But why is he heading out of the room at this time of night? I think I had better go and find out if anything is wrong.

I got out of bed in a hurry. I ran out of the room into the hallway. I caught up to Matt as he entered the bathroom. I walked in on my toes trying not to make any noise for Matt to hear. I waited a few minutes at the entrance until I heard some noise coming from inside. I walked in to see what is going on.

At first I couldn’t figure out where the noise is coming from. I thought Matt might be in trouble. Just as I was about to knock into a stall, I heard Matt’s voice saying my name once again. I looked under the stall to see he has his eyes closed and jerking off.

I knew when he left he had a huge hard on, but to be in the bathroom jerking off? Well that is another story entirely. When I saw him shoot his load, which some actually landed on my forehead, I got the hell out of there!

I hurried back to the room as fast as I could. On the way I wiped the sperm off my forehead onto my fingers. I looked at the white, sticky liquid I have on my fingers. I want to taste it so bad, but should I? To the hell with it, I stuck my fingers in my mouth. I have never tasted anything like this before. But man does it taste good!

As I got into the room, I headed straight to my bed. Just like before I jumped into it as quickly as possible. Throwing the covers as I laid down, I am still tasting the sweet taste of Matt’s cum in my mouth. I want more of this knowing where it came from!

Matt walked into the room without making any noise. I couldn’t see what he is doing, but he is doing something with his bed. It sounds like he is making it up. Surely his bed isn’t dirty or something. Finally, he went to bed after doing whatever he was doing for a few minutes.

I am trying to make the taste of Matt’s cum last as long as I can. A few minutes after Matt had fallen asleep and the taste of his cum was gone as well. I have never tasted something so sweet and salty, but more sweet I my life. As I thought more about how I am going to go about getting Matt to be mine, I fell to sleep.

The next morning, Matt woke me as he usually does. As my eyes started to focus and Matt started to come in clearer by the minute. I saw that he already gotten dressed. I looked up at him with this big smile on face.

“Hey bud what are you doing up so early this morning?”

“I had a hard nights sleep. I finally gave up and got up. I figured to let you sleep a little longer. You looked as if you were dead to the world. I didn’t want to disturb you until I had to for breakfast.”

“Matt, thank you for everything, I don’t know what I would do without a roommate like you. I know for sure I’d sleep through breakfast and morning classes that is for sure.”

“You don’t want to sleep through morning classes. If the teachers report that you didn’t show for class, that’s it. Trust me Alex you don’t want to go to the other building. You want to stay in this building until you’re out of here.”

I crawled out of bed and changed into some jeans before Matt and I headed to breakfast. We sat down to eat with a group of guys. Today seems to be a day these guys look forward to. I look forward to the entire weekend, not just one day out of it.

As we finished up, I asked Matt to save me spot in the dayroom. I would like to watch the games with him. I headed over to speak with Officer Jackson to ensure that the others could not call for another meeting unless I clear it. Officer Jackson seemed to be happy with the idea of that.

Before I knew it, the first game had already started. I walked as fast as I could over to the dayroom. The first thing I did when I entered is look for Matt. I finally found him sitting on the couch in the back of the room. I walked over and joined him on the couch.

The rest of the afternoon we spent watching football on television. Once the Cowboys came on, the dayroom filled up with everyone. I figure since we are from Texas, we seem to all like the Cowboys.

(ALEJANDRO’S SR. POINT OF VIEW)

I needed to speak with the other heads of our gang as soon as possible. After morning chow I headed over to the dayroom giving the heads up I needed to speak with everyone. They all joined me in my cell.

The guards let us alone in order to keep the peace. When they see us meeting like we are doing, they steer clear. They don’t want any gang violence on their watch. Simply put they want to get home to their families every night.

“Look, I need to make it clear here as I have done down the line. Once a person joins us that is it. You are part of this gang for life. The only way out is death. If they want out I will give them the only ticket that let’s them out.”

Everyone looked at me as I spoke. I know they have concerns on my decision replacing the leadership in the dentition facility in El Paso with my son but they will not question my thinking or decision made on anything. Not if they know what is good for them.

“Sir I wanted to know why you decided to replace the second in charge with the third in charge. If your son is in charge of the facility down in El Paso, there is no need to ensure his control by replacing the higher ups there. What I mean by that…”

“I know what you mean and you don’t question my decisions. I don’t explain myself to you or anyone for that matter. If the day comes you take me out, then you make the calls. Until that day, you follow whatever I decide.”

Everyone looked at each other after I spoke. They know better than to even think of taking me out. Although many probably want to, they don’t have the balls. If they try and don’t succeed, they are dead. If they do succeed, we loose creditability and control in here. It makes us look like we don’t know what the hell we are doing.

“Look my son is in charge down there. If things don’t improve he will be removed and another will be put in his place. Bottom line, we need our production line open again. El Paso line is way too important to us here in the system.

We are low on everything, and soon the blacks will try to take over our business. Diego had his chance and failed. He then tried to kill my son when he got told he is being removed. The guy is lucky to be alive and more or less still in the gang.”

I finished telling everyone what to do with the other gangs trying to step on our turf. One thing I know for certain is that there will more than likely be an all out race war. That war is coming very soon. When that happens, we need to be ready for it.

I excused the guys knowing I needed to drop a letter to my son. I need him to not only get the flow going again I need it to double if not triple right away. I want to be ready within a month. During the holidays the guards let their guard down a little more. They are thinking about being home with the wives and kids.

(MATHEW’S POINT OF VIEW)

All I can do as I sit here watching the game is think how weird it is. It is so close to the dream I had last night. You know, the one about Alex and me being in this room where it all started in my dream.

I glanced over at him a couple of times. He seems to be into the game more than me. I really hope he didn’t hear me last night as I was getting out of bed. I also hope I don’t talk in my sleep. Boy if I do, and he heard it, I am in trouble. There is no way this guy would be gay and like me as I like him.

Every so often I thought of seeing if dreams do come true. It took a lot out of me trying to keep my hands off of him. He looked so hot in his jeans and t-shirt. I know he doesn’t dress like this when he is with his gang. There is no way he does. Maybe the movies are wrong about gang members.

On Sunday they serve us dinner later than usual. Mr. Henderson found out we hated being pulled away from the games on Sundays so during football season he asked his staff to serve dinner later. Most of the staff on Sunday dinner is inmates that have community service hours to work off or got in minor trouble so there is no worry for Mr. Henderson paying overtime. In fact, the kitchen is the only place you can work off your hours. That way the kitchen is fully staffed.

After the game we all headed to the kitchen for dinner. We only had to wait a few minutes before dinner started to get served. The line moved quicker on Sundays than it does any other night.

Alex and I talked about the game while we got our food. Even as we sat down that is all we talked about. How the Cowboys played and how the coaching sucked. You know we all think we can do a better job than those that are doing the job.

As Alex and I walked to our room after dinner, Alex noticed another hallway for the first time. He looked at me and back to the hallway. I knew that look; he is going to ask what is down that hallway. I really hope he doesn’t have any ideas of escaping or anything like that. I don’t want to see him get into any trouble.

“Matt my man, what is down that hallway?”

“It is a special ward for inmates with special needs.”

“What do you mean special needs Matt?”

“Well some are very sick either with cancer or AIDS. The law doesn’t care if they are sick. They need to do their time. They need to be protected from the population! Although we are not like the other buildings, some still fear for their lives.”

“Oh I see what you are saying. These guys need to be there no matter what. I was just wondering since I never noticed this hallway before.”

I just looked at Alex as we walked back to our room. He caught me looking at him. I started to worry he might say something to me for looking. You know how these gang members are, being all mighty and all, but he didn’t.

Once we got in the room Alex surprised me. He sat down and started his homework from Friday. It looks like he is taking this seriously as he says he wants to. I decided to join him. Just as before, I glanced over at him a couple of times. One of the times I glanced over, it looked like he got stuck on what he is working on.

“Is there anything I can do to help you Alex?”

Alex looked at me and then back at his book. He nodded his head yes. I almost popped a boner when I got close to him. I started to feel the heat of his body. Each time he turned and talked to me, it felt like heaven.

Alex is so damn hot. His smile gives me chills all over. I know there has to be a lot of girls out there crying themselves to sleep every night he has been gone. His eyes and his smooth baby face make want to throw him on the floor and rip off his clothes. I really want to see what he looks like naked.

Alex is having trouble with math and I am good at it. I walked him through the trouble spots. I stayed with him until he got the hang of it. I had my personal motives to spend that much time with him. I want to be as close to Alex as possible for as long as possible.

Still, all good things must come to an end. Alex finished his homework giving me no further reason to be close to him. I slowly moved back to my desk and completed my homework. As I started to close my books, Alex’s friend Carlos walked in.

(CARLOS’S POINT OF VIEW)

There is defiantly something up with Alex’s roommate. I kept catching him look at Alex several time during the games. The look in his eyes is the look I see in the girls I have been with; that look of wanting the person you are with. That doesn’t mean just wanting to be friends. It means a lot more than that.

I wanted to go over and beat the shit out of the kid for what he is doing to Alex. It looks like Alex doesn’t know this kid wants to be more than friends with him. I need to end this before Alex’s rep is damaged.

During dinner I wanted to talk with Alex, but couldn’t. He sat at the normal table as he has been since he got here. You know, with the friends of his roommate. I didn’t want to get into a fist fight with them all, just the roommate.

I waited for a while after dinner before going over to Alex’s room. I looked at the clock and saw it is about to be seven. I decided to head over and have it out with the kid. I don’t know what I am going to say except get the fuck away from my friend.

When I reached Alex’s room, I didn’t even bother to knock. I just walked right in. The look on his roommate’s face is a look of surprise. I figure he thought anyone would knock before walking in. The look on Alex’s face is a look of anger. He doesn’t like being walked in on, but I know after he hears what I have to say, he will forget about me walking in.

“Hey Alex, my home boy, what’s up man?”

“Nothing much, just kicking it with my roommate here! You know doing that homework and crap. What about you man? You just walk in here without even knocking first? What if I was getting busy with this guy when you walked in?”

Alex started laughing after he finished talking. Alex loves to kid like that. As we went through middle school, he said shit like that to me when he wanted to embarrass me. I just looked at Alex thinking his roommate is going to get the wrong idea about Alex. Alex doesn’t bat on the team his roommate wishes he does by the looks of things.

“Look Alex I am sorry for not knocking. I need to talk with you about something very important. It is about this guy you seem to have gotten very chummy with since you got here. Do you know what he was doing during the game?”

“I have no idea what you are talking about Carlos. He and I were busy watching the games on television. I know that much.”

“No he was looking to get into your pants Alex. I saw him looking at you the way girls look at me when they want to have sex. This guy over here is queer as hell. He is going to fuck with your rep here. We need to teach him a lesson before he does that.”

I got up from the bed and headed over to his roommate. As I walked over, the guy tried to crawl into the wall. He has fear in his eyes and shaking all over the place. If I am not mistaken, the kid is actually peeing himself right now.

I grabbed a hold of his legs and pulled him out of the corner. Once I had him in the middle of the room, I jumped on top of him. Just as I started to hit him, Alex grabbed my wrist. The next thing I knew I got thrown against the wall.

I looked at Alex as he stood over me. He doesn’t look very happy at all.

“What the hell do you think you are doing Carlos? You never got the ok from me to touch this guy. Why did you do it without getting the ok from me?”

“Alex he was looking at you as if you were a meal, man. If he could have taken you right there in the dayroom to have sex, he would have. I am just protecting your rep that is all. You don’t need to get your hands dirty with this filth.”

“Let me decide when to get my hands dirty and when not to. What is it with you guys? Do you guys think I got away from going up I am a push around? I am in charge here and no one can tell me what to do. I mean no one.

The only reason I am letting you get out of here without me kicking your ass is our long friendship. I will take care of this guy. I will get my hands dirty if he was looking at me the way you said he was.”

I just looked at Alex as he walked over to his roommate. He picked the guy up from his collar and slammed him against the wall. Alex looked back at me with a mean glare in his eyes.

“Get the fuck out and shut the fucking door behind you! I am going to teach this shit something about respect! No one looks at me the way he did earlier.”

I walked out of the room, shutting the door behind me. I heard Alex yelling at the kid. Then I heard him hitting the kid several times, yelling, and then hitting the kid some more. This went on for around five minute or so.

All I know is that kid is getting his ass kicked for being a fucking queer. He deserves that and my friend Alex knows how to deal with kids like that. I walked back to my room when I heard nothing else coming out of Alex’s room. Alex finished the kid off.

(MATHEW’S POINT OF VIEW)

Before I knew it, Carlos came out me fast. All I could do is to hide in the corner of the room like a scared dog. Then Carlos pulled me by my legs to the middle of the room. Before I could scramble out of there, Carlos got on top me.

He hit me several times in the chest, before Alex threw him off of me. I crawled quickly to the same corner again. I started to cry out of fear this guy is going to kill me. I knew I was wrong, why in the hell did I look at Alex like I did?

Alex started yelling at Carlos about respect. I really didn’t hear what Alex is telling Carlos. All that is going through my mind is protecting myself. I needed to cover my face from getting fucked up. The rest I will have to deal with as it comes.

The next thing I felt is Alex pulling me up from the floor. He slammed me against the wall pretty hard. He turned and yelled at Carlos again. Still not caring what Alex is telling Carlos, I just want this to end.

Alex turned his attention to me and started yelling. After he yelled a little, he whispered in my ear as he hit the wall.

“I am not going to hurt you Matt, trust me. Just go with it please.”

Alex started yelling some more at me. At this point I stopped crying and looked at Alex. He didn’t even look mad at me at all. He looked more worried for me then anything else. As he finished yelling at me, he hit the wall some more and whispered in my ear again.

“I need Carlos to think I am teaching you a lesson. I can promise you that he is out there right now listening to what is going on in this room right now. I need to protect my rep of being a hard ass with others that don’t agree with our way of life.”

Just as before, Alex started yelling at me some more. This time he let go of me as he hit the wall several more times. I went over to my bed and sat down as he started yelling some more with a smile on his face as he looked at me. He hit the wall several more times and then said his final words for Carlos to hear.

“You better have gotten the message damn it! If what Carlos said is true, it ends here and now, damn it!”

Alex walked over to his bed to sit down. We sat there for a few minutes in silence. He then got up and walked over to me and kneeled down between my legs. I started to shake again. I started to think he is actually going to kick my ass for looking at him. But he did something that surprised me.

I saw his hand coming towards my face, but not to hit me. He placed his fingers under my chin to lift my face in order for me to look at him. Once my eyes met his, I saw a smile start to form across his face. I couldn’t believe this hard core gangster not only not kicking my butt, but instead caring for me.

“I never wanted to see you get hurt Matt. You have been nothing but cool with me since I got here. I am so sorry for what Carlos did to you. I will make sure this doesn’t happen to you again. I promise you Matt!”

I didn’t say anything back to Alex. I just looked at him. He rubbed my chin for a few seconds and then looked down to my chest. With his other hand he lifted my shirt to look where Carlos hit me.
“Matt please lay down on you back for me. Take you shirt off before you do!”

I did as Alex asked me to do. I quickly took off my shirt before lying down on my bed. I shut my eyes hoping this isn’t some kind of trick for Alex to start and beat on me. It wasn’t a trick at all. He actually wanted to care for me.

I gently started to rub my rib cage where Carlos hit me several times. Alex really didn’t push hard at all on my rib cage, he gently rubbed it. I looked into his eyes to try and read him. I am so confused about what is going on here.

I couldn’t get anything out of his eyes. Alex is a very hard guy to read, but what I did see surprised me. Under the mask he puts on for everyone else to see, lays a gentle, caring, huggable bear. He isn’t fat, nothing like that. He puts on an act for others to see of a killing bear, but instead he is just a gentle teddy bear.

I don’t know when I fell asleep, but somewhere from reading Alex’s face and thinking what he is hiding, I did.

(ALEJANDRO’S POINT OF VIEW)

I don’t know what to do here. I love Matt so much and I don’t even know the guy. How could someone fall in love with someone and not even truly know that person? When Carlos came in and started beating on him, I wanted to kill him.

Once Matt fell asleep I headed to speak with Carlos. I needed to make sure he understood I make the calls around here. He doesn’t take it upon himself to beat the hell out of someone for just looking at me the wrong way.

I found Carlos lying on his bed. I walked in not even knocking. I haven’t knocked on a door in very long time. When you are the leader of a gang, you don’t ask permission for anything. If you do, it shows that you are weak.

Carlos looked up as I walked in. He got up from the bed and pulled out a chair for me to sit on. He went back and shut the door before sitting back down on his bed. As soon as he sat down, he looked at me. Before I could say a word, he got back up, went to his closet, and came back. He gave me a soda and a honey bun.

“Look Carlos you and I go back a long time. I love you as my brother man. But we can’t do things in this place like we did in the outside. We need to be more tactful and leave the beating to the very end.”

“I know Alex and I know I was wrong for the way I acted. I am sorry for doing what I did without asking your permission. I just blew my top when I saw him looking at you that way. He should know you don’t like guys.”

“I agree he should know that. But come on man, he has been cool with me. When I walked in these doors, he treated well. If he did that because he wanted to get in my pants, well he knows now it won’t happen.

Still he treated me good Carlos. I need you to promise me to leave the kid alone. If he looks at me with lust in his eyes, so be it. You know as well as I do, he isn’t getting anywhere with me. It doesn’t hurt us to let him dream.”

“You are right like always Alex. Let the poor kid jack off with you as his dream guy. It doesn’t hurt you or me if he does. Who knows, you might be horny enough one day his dreams will come true.”

As Carlos talked I kept thinking those are my dreams as well. I want Matt so bad; I would do almost anything to have him. He is my fantasies when I dream at night. I have to take a cold shower in order to get rid of my blue balls. That hasn’t even worked since I have fallen for Matt.

“Whatever he does, I don’t care Carlos. He is a cool kid no matter if he is gay or not. I want you to treat him good. Hang with us as we eat and while in the dayroom. I need you by my side since we are the only ones in this building from the gang.”

Carlos agreed with me to leave Matt alone and he agreed to hang with Matt and me as we eat and hang in the dayroom. We started to talk about what the others might be planning. One thing is for sure, right now I am in charge.

Carlos and I talked for a while as we drank our soda and ate the honey buns. I missed my old friend. We used to talk to all hours of the night when we were younger. The only thing that got us to shut up were our parents.

In here our parents are the guards. The announcement went over the PA that lights out in ten minutes. We needed to be in bed for count by then. Carlos and I headed to the restroom together. I know the soda went through me, I don’t know about Carlos.

After taking a massive leak, I washed up and headed back to my room. Carlos caught up to me half way over. We said our goodnights as we reached his door. I walked into my room to find Matt still asleep. I looked at him as I pulled the covers over his body.

Just as I pulled off my shirt and pants, the guard opened the door to make sure Matt and I are in the room. The guard looked at me as he asked if I wanted the door open or shut. I know Matt doesn’t like it open because of the lights from the hallway. So I asked the guard to close the door.

As soon as he left, I crawled into bed. I looked over at Matt and watched him as he slept. I still feel so bad for him. He didn’t deserve what had happened to him earlier. I wish I could go back in time and make sure he never got hurt. I can’t, so I will do the next best thing. I will make sure no one ever messes with my Matt again.

I started to drift off to sleep when I heard Matt start to yell. I jumped out of my bed and went over to him. When I reached his bed, Matt started to cry. He covered his face with his hands. Not wanting anyone to see him crying like this.

I gently sat down on his bed. Not wanting to scare Matt at all. I started to look Matt over as I sat there. He sweated through his shirt and pants. The poor guy had such a bad dream it made him sweat so much, his clothes got soaked.

I walked over to his closet and pulled out a pair of sweats and a new t-shirt. I walked back to his bed and started to help Matt out. I didn’t remove his shoes when I put him to bed, so I took this time to do so.

Once I took off his shoes, I grabbed a hold of his arms. With Matt’s help, I removed his shirt and then his pants. I got back up and got Matt’s towel. I helped dry him off. Poor Matt just sat there shaking with tears rolling down his face.

Once I felt he was dry, with Matt’s help, I put on his sweats and new t-shirt. Once he got fully dressed, Matt laid back down. Still shaking and crying I crawled into bed with him. I pulled Matt into me, holding him tight.

“Matt, no one will ever hurt you again, I promise you. With every ounce of strength in my body I will make sure you are not be hurt again. I am so sorry Carlos hurt you like he did. I already talked to him about it. I made it clear to him that you are to never be touched again.”

Matt didn’t say a word, but he stopped crying. I held Matt tight, trying to get him to stop shaking as well. I know he isn’t cold, he is scared. I need to make him understand he is safe from anyone in my gang.

I lifted Matt’s face to look at me. His eyes were red, blood shot and puffy. His face still has tears drops rolling down his cheeks. As well his face is very flushed. Matt looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I couldn’t help but fall even more in love with him.

“Matt I promise you; look in my eyes; I promise you that you will never get hurt again. No harm will ever come to you as long as I am around.”

Matt looked at me as I looked at him. I wanted Matt so bad, I couldn’t stop myself. I leaned down until our lips touched for the first time. As we started to kiss, Matt wrapped his arms around my body. That is when I broke the kiss and looked at him.

“You don’t know how long I have wanted to kiss you Matt. I had fallen for you since the first time I saw you. Matt I…….”

TO BE CONTINUED…………..

{WOW, WOW, WOW! A lot happened in this chapter between Alex and Matt. Matt dreamed of being with Alex. It looks like Matt’s dreams might come true. We, the readers know that both are gay and like each other. They need to find out for themselves.

What Carlos did is wrong, but we need to understand gang life. No way in hell if you are in a gang, you can be gay. It is hard as it is being gay with out the undo pressure of a gang. Alex has that, I know he chose that. He is the only one to blame for that, but my heart still goes out to him.

I really hope Alex and Matt do get together and not allow outside pressure influence what they do. They have no other choice but to keep it on the down low, but they can not only because Alex is in the gang, but leads it! Plus they are locked up.

Talking about gangs, I am telling you there is trouble in store for Alex in the future. Diego isn’t going to go away quietly. He is going to try and do everything in his power to get his position back. But will that end Diego’s life? If it does, will there be other trouble for Alex with the guards and Mr. Henderson? For all the answers you are going to need to tune in to see what happens.

Also we are now getting to know Alex’s father. By the sounds of it, there is going to be trouble in the future in the prison where his dad is. The questions that come to mind for me are simple. Will Mr. Henderson let Alex open the flood gates of items to Alex’s father? If so, what does Alex have to do in order to do that? He is already going out on a limb reporting back to Mr. Henderson.

We are only in this story by three chapters, but there are already many open plots in the story. Plus many more plots to come. We still haven’t heard much from Alex’s mother or his family. We know Jacob his around. Will Jacob and Alex meet face to face? Then there is Alex wanting to get involved with sports in order to get out for a couple hours from the dentition house.

I don’t want to say too much and spoil the future chapters to come, so I won’t. I warn you though! Don’t skip a chapter, or you will be lost. There is a so much to answer in the chapters to come. Keep reading the future chapters, and enjoy! Please email me and let me know how I am doing at jacobmillertex@aol.com, Thanks!}
EDITOR’S CORNER:

 

Jacob is right with all his points and there’s really not much I can add! Imagine, me being at a loss for words!

Those of you that have been readers of Jacob’s works all along know that there’s thrills and chills yet to come. We both need to hear from you with your thoughts and input on the story. It has happened more than a few times where readers suggestions have ended up in the story. Will yours be next? Remember an author’s only paycheck is your e-mails. Take a few moments to let Jacob hear from EACH of you!

Until next time,
“Daddy” Rick

Copyright © 2013 JacobMillerTex; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..