Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Beneath the Mask - 9. Chapter 9

ROBERT’S POINT OF VIEW)

I decided to just stick it out. If it is my turn to go, there isn’t a thing I can do about it. Still I will keep my distance from my roommate and his friend. They seem honest about what they have told me so far, but the other members have shown me I can’t trust this gang.

After lunch, just like after the other meals since I have been here, I hid away from everyone. Yesterday I found this corner where I can just sit and mind my own business until lights out. No one will find me here, not even the guards.

I am into this book I’m reading, I didn’t hear the person walk up to me. Until I heard him clear his throat. I looked up at the guy standing before me. I recognize him as one of the guys from the table. I can’t place his name though.

“Robert, why would you choose to spend your time sitting in this corner on the cold floor? I know it’s hard to get used to a new place, but this place is a lot better than the County jail. Just give it a chance.”

“Are you a spy, spying for that gang?”

“Excuse me Robert but what are you smoking? Spy? I’m no spy for anyone. I just saw you walk this direction a couple times that’s all. I just wonder why you want to hang out here instead in the dayroom or your room.”

“I am sorry. I just had it rough while I was in County. Now I’m here and roomed with a gang member that seems to be the right hand of the leader of the gang that gave me the hard time. I can’t be too careful about who I trust right now.”

“Look I don’t know what had happened to you while you were in County. It had to be ugly if you’d rather sit here than with the others. One thing I can say for sure is that Alex and Carlos are not bad people.

Yes, they are part of the gang you are talking about. You have to realize that is the way of life they grew up in. Just like the color of their skin, they have no choice but to be in this gang. And you’re right; Alex is the leader of the branch of the gang in here.

Still, since he has been here, he hasn’t caused any of us any trouble. He hasn’t tried to take over the halls of this place or demand payment, respect, or even beat any one up in this building. I can say for certain that Carlos and Alex are cool guys to hang around with. So if that is what you are worrying about, stop.”

I sat their listening to what this guy is saying. Trying to remember his name. He remembers mine, I can’t remember his but as I look at him more and more I like what I see. He is indeed one cute ass guy.

“You have no idea who I am, do you? Just the look in your face you seem to be lost.”

“Sorry I know you told me your name, but I have already forgotten it. I surely didn’t mean to. Just I got introduced to all of you at the same time.”

“Don’t worry Robert. I am bad with names too. My name is Steve, Steve Kindle. One of Matt’s friends. We got here the same day together. Ever since then we clicked and became good friends.”

“Oh, by the looks of it, it looks like you are Alex’s friend.”

“Both of them are my friends. I just have known Matt a lot longer then I have known Alex. Just to clear your mind, everyone in our group is cool. You have nothing to worry about at all.”

Steve walks over and sits right next to me on the floor still talking to too me. This is giving me a chance to look Steve over. He looks around my age, maybe a year younger or older. It can go either way. But like a lot more than that.

He stands maybe around five eight or so. Short red hair with green eyes. He is white and looks like he could use to get a little sun but that’s the same thing with me. What I like the most about Steve is he has these freckles everywhere. I have always dreamed of being with a guy with freckles.

“Earth to Robert, Robert come in. Are you checking my out man?”

I am caught again. How in the world do I get myself caught? I started to move into the corner as fast as I could. At the same time getting ready for a butt kick from Steve. I need to stop checking guys out or I will never live to be able to be free.

“Ummm, nooooo, ummm, please don’t hurt me. I will noooot dooo it again. Pleaseee.”

I started to shiver as Steve moved closer to me. Here it comes, another ass kicking for being a queer.

“Hey man don’t worry about it. I don’t care if you check me out. To tell you the truth I have been checking you out since you got here. That’s the main reason I have been watching you. I wanted to find a reason to talk with you.”

“You mean you are like me? I didn’t know there is anyone like me in a place like this.”

“Trust me Robert, there are a lot more of us in a place like this than you would think. In fact I think I know a couple of them. What I mean by I think is that they haven’t come out and told me or anyone yet.”

“Yeah if they do they will get their ass kicked. That is what happened to me in County. I looked at one of the guys a little too long. The next thing I knew I was being carried away with my face smashed in by my dinner tray.”

“Robert, that won’t happen here. You need to be a lot more careful though when you look at a guy in here. I am like you, but who knows if the next one you look at the way you did to me is the same.”

“You said you were trying to find a reason to talk with me. Do you find me interesting or just a charity case?”

“Robert, I like you, and I want to get close to you. I want to get to know you. I am not saying right off we will be a couple. I hope we can, but it is a little hard in here to carry on a relationship like the one we might have.”

Until dinner time, Steve and I sat on the floor asking each other questions trying to find out more about each other. We talked about everything from how many guys each of us have dated all the way to the sex questions. Neither of us have had sex yet. I haven’t even kissed a guy, but Steve has.

Steve even let me pick up his hand and hold it. I took his hand in mine, and with my other hand I caressed his hand. I wanted to feel him so bad. I have never held another guys hand in mine like this before. It’s a new feeling for me.

All of a sudden, Steve snatched his hand back. I looked at him with a puzzle look in my face. I don’t understand why he pulled his hand away from. Then my question got answered when a guard walked around the corner.

“Hey you two, you are not supposed to be here. Get up and head to your rooms or the dayroom. I better not catch you here again if you know what’s good for you. Do you two understand me?

Steve and I got up and shook our heads in the positive to answer the guard’s question. Then we made our way over to the dayroom. It is taking every ounce of power in me not to look at Steve as we make our way down the hall. I will be one lucky guy if I can get Steve to be my first boyfriend.

(ALEJANDRO’S POINT OF VIEW)

As I sat on my bed listening to Matt pouring out his heart I couldn’t help but think the fight we are having is very stupid. I need to understand that Matt is different from me in more ways than one.

I also have to understand what I have with Matt is totally different than running segments of the gang. For this relationship to work I have to be willing to bend on so much. That’s something I am not used to doing.

That is the only way I can keep Matt. Really that is the only way I am going to survive this place. I need strong support behind me no matter where things go with the gang. If everything fails I may wind up in lockdown or I may end up in Building “B” because I might have to decide it is best for me to run the gang the usual way not informing on everything and how we get things done.

“Matt you can’t question me in the manner you did yesterday. I am not asking you to kiss my butt, but you can’t question me like that. Even in private you can’t do it. If I let you do it, you might slip up out there. Then I will need to make you look little.”

“You are not answering my question Alex. Please do you love me still? I can’t go on another day without knowing I still have your love. I promise not to question you like that again. I want things to go back to the way they were,” Matt stated with angst in his voice.

“Matt to tell you the truth, I am more at fault than you in the fight we had yesterday. I won’t make any excuses. I won’t try to lie my way out. I need to learn how to deal with my differences better in the future.

I just need you to adjust the way you talk with me. It is very important that you don’t do what you did yesterday, out there in the future. I need your promise on that Matt. If you can’t do that, you will back me into a corner and I will have no other choice but to react in the manner I did yesterday.”

“I promise I won’t ever do that again in here or out there. I just want you in my life Alex. I don’t know when or how but I have fallen for you totally. It hurts just thinking about the possibility that I might have lost you,” Matt responded.

“Matt you won’t lose me as far as the fight we had yesterday. I agree with you, something has happened in such a short period of time. I can’t explain it, but I hope it lasts for a long time to come,” I said reassuring Matt of my feelings.

Neither of us said another word to one another. Just the looks between us spoke volumes more than whatever we could say in words. I want to cuddle with Matt, but I know it is too close to dinner. We can’t risk getting caught by anyone walking in the door.

Everything just slipped back into place again. In fact the mood at the table seemed even lighter than it has in the last day or so. Robert and Steve looks like they have hit it off. I am glad that Robert trusts someone at our table.

After dinner we went into the dayroom to watch television. Although the games are over, I can catch the highlights from them at least. Carlos sat on the same couch in order to ensure he can keep an eye on the entrance and the pathways. He is very serious about making sure what had happened to me won’t happen again.

The highlights all of a sudden are interrupted by a special bulletin. I don’t know what crazy politician is interrupting the highlights of the games, but it better be important. I already missed the games and now I might miss out on the highlights.

Across the bottom of the screen reads: ----Stay tuned for announcement form the Governor.----- The same message keeps looping over and over again. A few minutes passed and in that time the dayroom filled up with inmates and staff. It seems that everyone wants to see what is going on.

Finally the screen switched from red, white and blue stripes going on and down the screen, to the picture of the Governor at his desk. The moment he appeared, it got quiet in the dayroom.

“My fellow Texans, as you all know one of our state prisons has been taken over by the prisoners that are incarcerated there. I have given the warden of that prison time to get the prisoners to turn back control of the prison to the guards. I made it very clear if they don’t what we will happen if I take over.

It has now been over a week since the prisoners got control of the prison. The warden is no closer to regaining control today than he was the day that he lost control. One day is one day too many that a group of thugs control one of our prisons. Now we are heading into week two and we are no closer to getting the prisoners to surrender back our prison.

I ran for this office little over a year ago with a promise of change in our prison system. If I allow this to go on any longer, it will be a campaign promise I break to the voters of this State. I won’t break any of my campaign promises no matter how it might make me look. When the dust settles and all the facts are in, you, my fellow Texans, will see I make the hard decisions when needed.

Too many criminals leave our system just go out and break the law again. They know nothing more than the prison life they have led in the past. In return, more than half of the prisoners return back into our system with even harsher crimes committed. This chain must be broken, and the only way of breaking the chain is by getting harder.

We throw a huge amount of tax payers’ money into a prison system every year yet every year our prisons get worse and worse. Why should the prisoners want to live in the free when they have three meals a day, a bed, exercise yard, and not have to work? Those days are over. In the days to come, I will unveil a complete overhaul of our prison system.

At this moment we must handle the situation at hand. I am speaking now directly to the prisoners that took control of this prison, holding staff, guards, and inmates hostage. I am not a Governor you want to fool with. You will turn over this prison in the next ten minutes. There will be no more talks, no more trying to get more time. It is now time for you all to return to your cells, and the staff of this prison re-takes control of it.

I know the prisoners are watching me at this very moment. This message is for them alone. I won’t lose any of my prisons to those that are inmates of them. I won’t lose any of my prisons to anyone no matter their standing.

Your time to surrender the prison back to the guards and warden has expired. If you don’t turn the prison back over within the next ten minutes, I will order the National Guard in. They will have standing orders to shoot on sight any prisoner that isn’t on the ground when they enter. I don’t care the standing in which the prisoner is.

I should not have allowed this takeover, rebellion, uprising, or whatever you want to call it, to last as long as it has. I won’t make any deal with any prisoner that was involved taking control of a prison; that holds guards, staff or other prisoners hostage.

Those that are responsible for this up rising won’t see the light of day while you are incarcerated with the State. The minute you forcibly took a life and took over the prison is the moment you gave up your right to be part of the general population of this prison.

My fellow Texans I promise you I wouldn’t order this if there was another way out. The longer these prisoners stay in control of this prison, the harder it will to get it back. I won’t lose the life of a guard or a National Guard soldier because these prisoners don’t like to be treated in the fashion they deserve to be treated.

I hope and pray the prisoners make the right decision and peacefully surrender control back to the prison officials. If they don’t, they will feel the full might of this State upon them. Thank you, God bless you my fellow Texans. May God show each of us the way out of this peacefully.”

As the T.V. screen went to blue, the entire dayroom remained deathly quiet. I don’t know why everyone in this room thinks this is going to affect them. The only way it will is if the state government cracks down all the way down to the city level.

I don’t want to sit there as everyone looks at me. By now they know my father is involved with the uprising. In fact he is leading this up rising. He didn’t start it, but he took the reigns of it.

As I walk to my room I can’t help but think how free I would be if my father would be put in permanent lockdown. I can’t wish for his death, because the next in line may want to get rid of all the old family. They might feel that I am a threat to the leadership of the gang.

Carlos walked with me to my room neither of us saying a word. Even when we walked into the room, we didn’t speak. We sat in the room, in the dark, just thinking. I have no idea what he is thinking, but you all know already what I am thinking.

“Alex is this going to affect us in anyway?”

“Right now I really don’t know. It all depends on the outcome of this evening. If my father and the rest give up without a fight, I don’t think so. If they stand their ground, it all depends who makes it out alive,” I said.

“Yeah but even if your father gets killed, the next in line has to respect the decisions your father made while he controlled the gang,” Carlos said thinking aloud.

“Not really, he doesn’t. Every time when I new leader is put into place, and it isn’t a family member of the old one, changes happen. Those changes are always in leadership of the gang across the nation. What that means for you and me is simple. I can be removed and killed if another takes control of the gang.”

Carlos and I started to hear screams echoing through the hall. I instantly got up and headed to the dayroom. Everyone is watching the National Guard go in and take control of the prison by force. This Governor Lopez is true to his word.

As I stand and see unit after unit storm into the prison, I can’t stop thinking that my father might not come out of this alive. The Governor isn’t going to take any chances of anyone standing up to him.

Less than thirty minutes has past, but reports have started coming out of the prison. The National Guard is in control of the prison. Still no confirmation has yet been made if anyone has died in return of the Governor using force.

At this moment all I can do is watch in horror. I know it sounds weird for the way my father is. Still he is better off alive to me, than dead. At least with him alive, I have a chance of living as well.

About an hour passed since the first reports started flowing out of the prison. A spokesman walks towards the cameras. The spokesman gets hit with questions right off, but he just looks straight into the cameras.

“Ladies and gentleman I have a few remarks to make. I won’t answer any questions afterwards. Either the Warden or someone from the Governor’s Office will answer any questions you might have.

As you know the Governor Lopez ordered in the National Guard to take back control of this prison. The inmates that had control of the prison didn’t put up a fight when the National Guard entered. In return no shots were fired in this operation.

Although smoke and tear gas bombs had to be used, nothing else was. Once the National Guard gained entry they put the inmates back in their cells and the prison control was handed back over to the staff and Warden.

Although I can report there wasn’t a death caused by the National Guard, there are several inmates and two guards dead this evening. A full investigation will be launched to see who is responsible for these deaths.

We may never actually know which inmate did the actual killing of those found dead. In return, the State can, and more than likely will file murder charges on every inmate involved in this uprising.

In the days to come more and more information will be released. As we get it, you will get it. Again any questions you might have, please direct them to the Governor’s Staff or the Warden. They are the only ones that will answer questions on this uprising.

As of now I am here to tell you we have control of the prison. There were no deaths caused by the National Guard, but there are some that did die. Thank you all for your patience and have a very good evening.”

My mind is now more at ease. I know my father isn’t among the dead. I can sleep a little better tonight than I thought I would. Now that I know my father is going to go into lockdown, I can actually rest a lot more easily every night.

The news kept going over the same statement over and over again. In fact they even kept playing bits and pieces of the Governor’s statement from earlier this evening. I decided to call it a night.

Matt walked in right after I did. He looks at me as he shuts the door to our room. After shutting the door he walks over to my bed and sits down. No words were spoken, we just started to kiss.

(BOBBY’S POINT OF VIEW)

As I opened my I eyes, I have no idea where I am. The last thing I can remember is being on the sun roof lifting weights then being approached by several white guys. We bantered back and forth, and then, oh shit no.

I tried to move my hands over to my dick. But my hands are tied down. Why are my hands tied down? I started to yell for someone to tell me where I am at. I want to know if what I am remembering actually happened, or if it is a bad dream I had.

A nurse walks up to me. At least I think it is a nurse. I looked at her, hoping she will just tell me what is going on. But she doesn’t speak a word to me. It is up to me to ask what is happening here.

“Ma’am, can you tell me where I am, how long I have been here, and why am I here?”

“Young man you are in the Infirmary. You have been here since Sunday, and today is Wednesday. The answer to your final question is a little bit harder to explain.

You got attacked while you were on the sun porch. If you want to know who they were, you need to ask the guards about that. All I can tell you is they did a lot of damage to your reproductive organs.”

“How much damage did they do ma’am?”

“They cut off your penis and testicles. We couldn’t re-attach them. There are trials happening right now on re-attaching sex organs, but we are not part of that trial. Before you ask, you can’t be admitted into that trial.

First you are an inmate of the State. Second and most important, the guards couldn’t locate your sex organs. Witnesses say that you had them in your mouth, but we can’t say for certain that happened.

And finally if we even find your sex organs, they are no good to you now. They needed to either been put on ice right away or frozen. Neither was done, so I am sorry, you will need to learn to live without them.”

How can a man learn to live without a dick? No, I can’t do that, no way. The nurse walked off after she did something to the machine beside my bed. She left me to my thoughts. That’s the worst that anyone can be left with.

Images of the guys surrounding me, telling me why they are there, and the cutting my dick off kept flashing through my head! They told me they are there because what I had done to Alex.

Why didn’t Alex just order my death, not this? I can’t live without being a whole man. What man can live without being a whole man? Damn Alex, damn me, damn it all. What a life I have chosen to lead.

Before I knew it I was out. Thinking about the same things over and over again! Things I can’t fix or change. All I want to do right now is die. The minute they release my hands, will be the minute I will find a way to take my life.

I got woken up by someone shaking the hell out of me. Through blurry eyes I tried to see who is trying to get my attention. No matter how much I struggle to see clearly, I can’t. Still the person is shaking me, trying to get me to wake up.

“Hey dude I know you are awake, or at least able to hear me. So let me make this quick essay. You tried to kill off the son of the leader of our gang. You are very lucky the order was been given to the whites.

We would have thrown out the order and killed you instead. No one tries to kill the leaders of our gang or family, more so one of our own members. If you know what is best for you, you won’t return to our tank. Get your ass in protective custody. If you don’t, you are a dead man!”

“Why don’t you just kill me now essay? I rather die than live the rest of my life as a gimp. Just kill me now essay!”

Still a very blurry figure standing over me, he just stood there. I can see colors, and I know he is wearing orange. That means he is an inmate here. That also means he got sent by the higher ups to deliver me a message.

“I now see why Alex choice this route. At first I didn’t understand it. You will have to live the rest of your life now remembering the shit you pulled. One thing we men hold in high regards is having a family one day. You will never get that chance again. Alex put you in a nightmare for life.”

As his words sank in, I started fading back to sleep. Just before I completely went to sleep, the guy left. He is right; Alex left me in my own hell for life. Although he will always walk around with a stab wound in his back, I will never be able to have a family.

(STEVE’S POINT OF VIEW)

I never told a person in my life what I told Robert. I have known that I’m gay since I can remember. I have never acted on it. In fact I have gotten really good hiding not only from everyone around me, but from myself as well.

Now I am out on a limb with Robert. The kid is scared of his own shadow. Still that doesn’t mean he will never tell a soul about me. That is why I am wondering now if I made the right decision or if I fucked up royally.

Don’t get me wrong; the last couple of days have been awesome. Robert is the coolest person anyone could ever meet. In fact if the dude weren’t gay, girls would be jumping all over him. He has the looks and a great attitude to go along with his looks.

Today Robert and I are going to meet in my room. This is going to be the first time we are going to be alone since Sunday. I know we are not going to have sex, but we will at least kiss, I hope. I have wanted to kiss Robert since Sunday. He has lips that I just want to have on mine. It’s very hard to explain them if you don’t see them!

Right after class I get to my room as quickly as possible. I need to make sure the room is ready for a visit, and make sure my roommate’s not there. Just as I walked in, Robert walked up to the door and knocked.

Well here goes nothing. I opened the door to let Robert in. With Robert right behind me, we sat on my bed.

“So Robert you getting along with Carlos and Alex better now? I know it is hard at first, but once you get to know these guys, they are great people to have in your corner when the chips are down.”

“Yeah I have gotten a chance to talk more with Carlos than with Alex. The main reason for that is we are roommates. He seems very interested in what I went through while I was in the tank at County.”

“Are you telling Carlos anything new, or just repeating the same things over and over again. Please don’t take it wrong. It is……”

“No don’t worry Steve, don’t worry. So far there’s not a thing you can say or do that can get me mad. You can ask me anything you want and I will try to answer anything you ask me with total honesty.”

“Thanks you for that Robert. You had to have seen some shit while you were locked up in with that gang. I never made it upstairs when I got arrested. I have heard rumors how it is up there.”

“Yeah I saw some weird stuff. You know put aside that they run the inmates. This, all this….” Robert points his finger into the air and made a circular motion around the room. “…is there life and they want to control it. Me, I just want to do my time and get the hell out of here. But I have seen some weird stuff.

There was this one time after we ate dinner, well let me first tell you about this guy in order for you to understand what I am saying here. Let me start there first.

The guy is maybe in his late forties, maybe early fifties. He has lived on the street all his life. I don’t know what he was locked up for, but it had to be something more than just standing in the wrong spot. When I left the cell, he was still there.

Anyways, I don’t know if it was because of the sun, or he got hit to many times in the street, but something made him a little crazy in the head. Those that ran that tank saw it, and made this poor old guy suffer for it.

They made him do some weird stuff. Everyday it was something different. This day, as I started talking to you about took the cake. I don’t know if anything else worse happened to him after I left, but I can speak about this day.

Like I started to say earlier, it was after dinner one day. They called this poor old guy over and they smacked him around a few times. Then one of the room leaders demanded the guy to jump on the table. Of course the old guy did what they told him.

At first it was only one or two of the guys egging it on. But it changed once the tank leader started in. Everyone started to rag on this poor guy.

They start hitting the old guy with their towels after they got tired of saying things to him. Then they got bored with that and they got their towels real wet. Man, I heard their towels hit the bare skin of this old guy!

The tank boss ordered the old guy to strip down to his boxers. Once he did that, he got ordered to dance up there on the table. Of course the old guy did that. To make things worse, they kept on hitting him all over his body with the wet towels.

This lasted for almost an hour or so. I know several guards walked by, but they didn’t stop what was going on. Once the tank boss ordered for the old man to go to sleep, he went to the corner and went to sleep like a dog all curled up in a ball.”

“Man, I never thought anyone could treat a person that way. They really treated this old guy like trash, as if he was nothing more than a stray dog. I have always thought this gang had some kind of rules they have to follow; some kind of code.”

“Oh yeah the gang has rules. If a member breaks those rules, there is hell to pay and every one of them knows that. There are a few that like to push the envelope to see how far they can take things. I have many more stories I can tell you.”

I sat there as Robert told me many more things he’d witnessed. I couldn’t help but think this poor guy got locked up in the worst tank there is. To this day neither Alex nor Carlos has shown the kinds of arrogance and cruelty of those in the tank that Robert was in.

“Robert I better always thank my lucky stars I never had to go through what you went through. I really hope I don’t ever have to go through what you went through. Hell I would have ran out of there on day one.”

Robert agreed with me and went on with his stories. I feel like I am I the movies with the director telling me the movie. Robert is really opening up to me tonight. I need to start telling him things about me soon.

(CARLOS’ POINT OF VIEW)

I am watching television and the guard that approached me and Alex the other day out in the courtyard gave me a piece a paper. I really don’t care to know what is written on it but I know I need to find out.

I unfolded it and read the kite. The kite got sent by the whites in the County downtown. The kite has only a couple of sentences:

---------- Request has been carried out. Your guy got his pay back as asked. ---------

I get up and walk to Alex’s room. I knocked, waited, and then hear Alex say to come in. I open the door and see Alex at his desk and Matt at his. I am starting to think there is something going on with these two.

“What is it Carlos? What do you need? I am trying to get this homework out of the way. You know I have never been good at school. This place is even worse for me.”

“I know what you are talking about man. If you didn’t cheat off of me through elementary I think you will still be in fourth grade.” Each of us chuckled over my remark. “Anyways Alex I got a response back from downtown.”

Alex looked at Matt the minute I finished saying downtown. Matt got up, walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Alex waved me over to him. As I sat down, Alex took the note from my hand.

I watched him as he read the note. He smiled at me as he handed the kite back. “That means the whites took care of our little problem then? I need to get confirmation on it as soon as possible,” Alex said with a total business attitude.

“I figured that, so I dropped a kite to one of our guys in there. The minute I get the confirmation I will get it to you. If the whites carried it out already, that means our guys thought something weird was up with him. That is the only way the whites got to Bobby this quickly.”

“I know we always close ranks whenever we see another gang approach one of our own. If I am sitting in County and see one of the guys return from there, I will be asking why. Normally if it is a sanction hit, all the main guys know about it.”

“I agree with you Alex one hundred percent. Have you gotten word yet about your father? Do we know where we stand on that front yet?”

“Right now as far as I know he is alive and still running everything from lockdown. Even though he is alone in an eight by eight room, the orders are getting through. I have received a new order from my father already.”

“Come on Alex don’t keep me in the dark, let me in on it. Does he have any idea what we are doing down here? I need to know if I have anything to worry about. You know I like my life. Your father won’t hesitate one minute to order the killing of anyone that he thinks got him caught.”

“He was caught because there is no way he could have held onto that prison. He is lucky for holding on to the prison as long as he did. No, the order is for us to start the flow of merchandise up again with a few different items added into the merchandise.”

Alex handed me the letter he got from his father. As I started to read the letter, I realized this letter isn’t written by his father. Who, I don’t know, but it is someone in the higher ups. They are the only ones that can know about the orders.

“Alex you have to be kidding me on this. How in the world are we going to get this kind of stuff to your father? You know what this stuff is used for. There is no way, even under our old ways; we can get this stuff through.”

“I know what you are saying Carlos. It is a test I am telling you. My father is suspecting everyone right now. He knows that somehow the Warden and guards in his prison found out about what he had. The only way that they could have found out is if it got leaked.”

“We are in trouble man. There is no way out on this. Your farther sent you this letter that means he thinks it’s you. Let’s cut our losses now and go into protective custody.”

“No Carlos. Read the letter closer. My name isn’t mentioned anywhere in the letter. In fact no ones name from here is mentioned in the letter including the location. It is a general letter probably written out to every leader, in every correctional facility in Texas.

They are trying to weed out who it is. They have no idea right now. Look, you know that every higher up, in every correctional facility in this State, knows what is going on. That is the only way things can be handled if it doesn’t work out. You know if my father had been killed, whoever takes his place, we need to listen to him.”

Just like Alex said, the letter is very general on detail of the location. It doesn’t say any one name or location. This stuff they are asking for can come out of any of the facilities around the State. Not one of the items listed could only be sent by us.

“Ok Alex you are right on this. So what are we going to do about it?”

“Do what we always do. I will tell Mr. Henderson about the letter and what we spoke about. Let him know we need to send it out the old way. That way it will be caught, and held by the prison. This way we are marked off the list as not being the ones.”

Alex, as always, is right about this. We need to handle it smartly. We need to handle it the old way and send it the old way. We have not changed the way we send things, but we have gotten special favors from the guards looking the other way.

Not with the items. We send it normally and let the guards check everything like they are supposed to. Even the guards on our payroll can only do so much as far as merchandise getting through. There is no way this stuff can get through unless the ones sending it are the ones giving up the information.

(ALEJANDRO’S POINT OF VIEW)

Finally it’s Wednesday and I can go to the store. That’s if you can seriously call it a store. If you have money on your books, every Wednesday you get to go to the window in the court yard. There you give them what you want. No inmates are allowed in the store, it is run by the staff.

You can buy pretty much anything you would find at the local grocery store or Wal-Mart.

The only difference is the price. They mark it up some. And when I say money on the books, it is another way of saying that I got money deposited in my account to spend.

Carlos, Matt, Robert and I walked over to the store. Carlos already knows how it is run and is explaining it to me and Robert. In fact he has a pile of order sheets with the prices on them. He gave me some and gave some to Robert as well.

As we reached the window, I couldn’t believe the line already. Man these guys raced down here to get in line first. If this was County, I would just walk in front of them. Since it isn’t, I have to wait my turn. No problem; it gives me a chance to look over what they have.

As the line moved, I looked as those that went before me walked by. Each and every one of them is getting me hungry eating their candy bars and drinking their sodas. It is like Christmas every week here for the inmates.

I got up to the window and handed them my order sheet. I couldn’t believe it, there are inmates in the store working, filling the orders as we come up. I assumed the inmates are not allowed to work the store. I need to volunteer for this to work off my community service hours.

One inmate grabbed the stuff on the list, the other rang it up. Once I got all my stuff, the guard asked me for my inmate number. She typed it into the computer and charged my account. I grabbed my couple of bags of stuff and receipt.

Carlos, Robert, Matt and I to head back to our rooms. Matt and I walk into our room as Carlos and Robert went into theirs. As I put the bags down on my bed. I looked closer at my receipt I think I see a mistake.

“Hey Matt, come over here and take a look at my receipt. I think they didn’t charge me for my stuff. In fact it looks like the added to my account instead of taking away from it. I have more money than I started out with.”

Matt took the receipt from my hand and kept looking at it over and over again. He looks just as confused as I am right now. He kept scratching his head like a little monkey. Well not a little monkey, I take that back.

“Alex I don’t know what’s going on here but if it is a mistake it is better that you bring it to their attention. It looks a lot better on you if you don’t look like you are trying to hide it. You know, you are being honest.”

I know Matt is right, but I just don’t want to stand in that line again. I put my stuff away before heading back to the store. This time the line is actually shorter. In fact the line is actually moving a little quicker than before.

Once I get up to the window, this time with my deposit slip, I started to explain to the guard why I am here and gave her both receipts. It looks like she couldn’t believe I actually returned to point out the mistake.”

“You know if it was any other inmate in here, they would have said screw it. Thank you for coming back Alejandro and giving me a chance to correct my mistake. I rarely make them, but this is one huge one.”

She punched in my ID number and looked at the computer. Typed several things on the keyboard before looking up at me! She is actually smiling at me.

“Alejandro you got another deposit last week. Let me print out the deposit receipt for you. Some how you didn’t get the receipt! I need to find out why you didn’t get a receipt for this deposit.”

“I know why I didn’t get a receipt. I was in the medical wing for the week and most of the time I was under pain medication!” I said having figured out the chain of events.

“That is why you didn’t get your deposit slip. We don’t deliver you mail or deposit slips in the medical wing. Here is your last deposit slip and thank you for being honest when you thought I had made a mistake.”

“That isn’t a problem. I am trying so hard to turn over a new leaf. At times it’s hard, but I am getting there. If you would have known me four weeks ago, I would have run with the money. It wasn’t my mistake. See you next week ma’am!” I said with a smile and I turned to leave.

All the way back to my room I couldn’t believe what I just done and said. If I saw someone do that four weeks ago, I would have called that person and brown nose and then beat that person to the ground.

The rest of the week went by pretty quickly filled with classes as normal, to homework and then being seen by the nurse that Dr. Whitmore has assigned to oversee my progress. If I get ill, Dr. Whitmore will be called in. There is no need for him to come all this way to do routine checkups on me.

Saturday rolled around and I just can’t stand it anymore. I see Matt everyday in class, at meals, and then in our room. Not having him all the way is bothering the daylights out of me right now. I want to have him so bad! I can’t hold it in anymore!

I walk into the room knowing I will find Matt there. I am right and I am not going to take no for an answer. We are going to go further than we have in our relationship so far. I know he wants it too because several mornings this week I got woken up with his mouth around my cock. I love my alarm clock now!

“Hey Matt I want to ask you a question. Before you say no, hear me out.” Matt shakes his head in the positive as he sits down on his bed. “I am getting a feeling that you want to do more with me than what we have already done. I want to do more too. We just have a problem doing it in here. But I have a plan how we can get it done.

Carlos told me of a spot that we can go to. Whenever Carlos goes to the medical wing, he gets away and meets up with this girl. They have all the privacy in the world. I am thinking of us going there later today.

I can get you into the medical wing by helping me out. You know walking with me because of the pain, something kind of crap like that. Anyways, once we are in that wing, we can take off after I see the nurse to a room. What do you think about it Matt?”

“If you think we can get away with it, hell yeah. I have been hitting my head against the wall trying to figure out on a way we can get together and do more than we have already. I really want to be with you Alex. You know that.”

“Then it is settled we will do it later today. Just please don’t expect much from me. I have never done any of this before. You know what I mean, stop laughing.” Matt fell over on his bed laughing at what I just said.

“I would think you’d have girls all over you. You are one hot guy! You should be batting them off with a broom stick. Sorry Alex, I don’t mean to laugh at you. I just never thought I would hear those words coming out of your mouth.”

I started to laugh. Matt is right, those words coming out of my mouth. That is weird now that I think about it. Anyone that would look at me would think I have woman whenever I want them. Not because I am handsome, but because of my position in the gang.

The rest of the day went normal. In fact it seemed this Saturday is going by faster than the others. I thought it would be like when I was kid before Christmas. You know, the days before Christmas dragging on. Matt is my early Christmas gift.

After dinner I only have to wait another hour. As the time clicked down, I go to get Matt. When I walked into the room, he looks very nervous. I wonder if he is having second thoughts on the idea.

“Matt are you ok man? If you are having second thoughts on this whole thing and want to call it quits. If so I will understand. I don’t want to put you on the spot if you are not really ready for anything more than what we have done so far,” I said giving Matt a clear path to back out gracefully.

“No I am ok with going all the way with you Alex. I have wanted this since I met you. I just feel uncomfortable doing this the way we are doing it. I don’t want to get caught Alex. I can’t make it in Building “B”.”

“We won’t get caught Matt, I promise. Carlos does it all the time. To this day he hasn’t gotten caught yet. Please trust in me and I will make sure nothing happens. If anything I will go to Building “B” if we get caught. You can say I am forcing you to have sex.”

Matt nodded his head in the positive as he got up. We walked out of the room to the medical wing. The guard at the entrance is Danny Castro. He waved us through without even giving me or Matt a second look.

As we walk through I look over at Matt. Man the smile on his face could lighten this entire hallway if the lights went out. I take his hand into mine and squeeze it a couple of times before letting go.

Just as I walk in the nurse grabs me. She is always here as I walk in. There’s no waiting. I like that. We walk in, she checks my vitals and then I remove my shirt so she can check my wound. She needs to make sure it is healing right and no infection is setting in.

Less than ten minutes the nurse has checked me from top to bottom. The last thing she needs to do is change my bandage and I’m done. I jumped up from the bed, made my way to the door thanking the nurse as always. You know in a sweet caring way.

In a hurry, I hit Matt to let him know I am done. As I start to walk down the hall, Matt is right behind me. My attention at the moment isn’t on Matt. It is finding the room that Carlos told me about.

Over and over again I repeat in my mind: three doors down, after turning right out of the nurse’s office. The door should be unlocked, and yeah I turn the handle and we are in. I walk in pulling Matt to follow.

As I turn on the light to the room, I shut the door and push Matt to the middle of the room. Not wasting anytime, I start to pull off his shirt. Matt copies every move I make like me taking off his shirt he starts to take off mine.

As we stumble around the room, taking off our shoes, I fall on top of Matt on the bed. This room used to be the old nurse’s office before they added the new wing, the wing in which Matt and I are I right now. Once that wing got built, the medical staff got a new office as well. In return, it left this office for us to fool around in.

Matt and I start to kiss one another on any flesh we can get our lips on. I can’t believe how much stumbling around we are doing right now. I know he is afraid, but I don’t think I am afraid.

I started to calm down and I kissed my way down Matt’s chest to his awesome nipples. These nipples I have seen day in and day out in the shower since I got here. These nipples I have wanted to kiss every waking moment. Now I have them in my mouth. I love every minute of it!

Kissing my way down to Matt’s bellybutton, without consciously thinking about it, I stick my tongue in. It drives Matt wild. I see it does this to him so I kept my tongue in his bellybutton just to drive him even crazier.

Matt’s dick is already jumping around in his pants. Even with his jeans on I can see Matt’s dick trying to push its way free. I need to help free his dick. I know I will get the thank you I have wanted for weeks.

Just as I start to unbutton Matt’s pants, he flips us over. He kisses me on the lips first and starts his journey down to my chest and then to my belly. When he sticks his tongue into my bellybutton, I feel what he was feeling when I was doing the same thing to him. Man it is driving me crazy! In fact it is making my dick even harder. I would have never guessed that my BELLYBUTTON would be such a turn on point!

I know Matt sees my dick pressing against my pants. I know he sees it, why doesn’t he just help it get free? Come on Matt, set my dick free. Just then, Matt starts to unbutton my jeans. I wonder if he can read my mind or what.

In one quick pull, Matt has my jeans down to my ankles, followed by my boxers. Before I can even take a breath and settle into a more comfortable position Matt’s down all the way on my dick and is sucking it. He’s also fondling my balls, rolling them in the sack and massaging them. He’s held them before when he’s sucked me, but these movements are a new wrinkle….one I’m loving!

I am used to his mouth around my dick since he has started waking me up every morning with a blow job. It isn’t taking me long to reach climax, I need to warn Matt.

“Matt, please stop sucking me man. I am about to explode and I want this to last a little longer. You are getting me hot all over man.”

Matt let my dick go and grinned. What is he thinking? That grin means something’s up. My question is answered as he flips me over. He is still between my legs, now my stomach is against the bed. Matt spreads my butt cheeks. I can’t believe this is going where I suspect it is. He put his tongue into my butt hole, probing my most sacred and private place. I start to shiver and shudder all over my body. I wonder if this is the kind of feeling I have made many women feel in the past. No matter that, just please don’t let this end!

I heard Matt spit into my butt crack, then again and again. “Alex I need you take a deep breath. It is going to hurt at first, but you will get used to it. I promise I will go slowly with you. I won’t just pound my dick into your ass” Matt assured me. God, this guy is taking charge of this business like I run the gang business. He’s not to be questioned. I already know that dynamic!

Before I could answer Matt, He pressed his dick against my hole. “Alex, push like you’re trying to take a dump,” Matt commanded. At first it wouldn’t give way, but then when I pushed, it did. Matt’s dick slid in so naturally, it surprised me. Slowly he started to go in. Inch by inch Matt filled my ass with his dick. Yeah, it hurt, but the hurt is fading fast. I was so enthralled with the feeling of this guy I love slipping inside me.

Once I felt his chest against my back, he stopped. Matt started to lean into me until his lips started to kiss the back of my neck. I feel warm all over. I feel like I have never felt before. I never want Matt to take his dick out of my ass. Yeah it hurts, but the hurt is going away like Matt said it would.

“Are you ready Alex? I you ready for a ride you like you have never been on? I will be gentle with you, I promise;” Matt again assured me. He is telling me how things are going to go leaving no doubt who was running this show.

Matt slowly began moving his dick out of my ass. Just as his dick is about to completely come out, he slides it back in just as slow as he pulled out! Little by little Matt gained speed, until he got into a rhythm.

I can’t begin to explain the way this is feeling. I’d have never thought I would like a dick in my ass. Boy am I wrong about that! I love every minute of his dick sliding up and down, in and out of my ass. I don’t know what it is hitting as it goes completely in, but whatever it is, it is driving me crazy and sending shockwaves though my entire body and my mind!

My dick is so damn hard I am afraid it moving on the bed it’s going to go off. With all these feelings I know it isn’t going to take much to make me cum. I love the way Matt is making me feel right now. I love him inside of me so much I start to moan. At first very low, but the more he fucks me, I start to moan louder. Now there’s another thought….I’m being FUCKED! It’s so right yet the concept is still foreign to everything I ever thought about myself regarding sex.

“Alex please stop moaning man or we are going to get caught. Put your shirt or underwear in your mouth, but stop moaning so loud!” Matt said again in his command mode.

I started to feel around the floor for my shirt. I don’t know if I found mine, but I stuck the shirt in my mouth. I know I am not going to stop moaning. In fact I think I might even get louder. Matt is just driving me crazy right now.

It didn't take long to realize what I dreaded was about to happen. There is no way I am going to last much longer. I need Matt to get out of me. Not that it isn’t feeling good, totally the opposite. I some how reach my hand around Matt and I move us both.

Somehow I end up getting Matt on his back and me on top of him. How in the world I did that, I don’t know. I just hope I didn’t hurt Matt in any way. By the look on his face, I didn’t.

I lifted his legs over my shoulder and started to eat out Matt’s ass giving him as good as I had been given. Just like I did, Matt started to moan. I spit several times into Matt’s hole to lube it up. I looked at my dick. Seeing all the pre-cum leaking out of it I knww I don’t need any lubrication.

Just like Matt did for me, I slowly started to push my dick into him. Through my cock I feel his hole open and invite my cock in as he pushed down just like he told me to do. Man is this guy fucking tight as hell. I have never felt any hole this damn tight. I stopped not only to be sure not to hurt Matt, but to help me out. If I go in any further right now I am going to explode before I have the chance to begin fucking the hell out of Matt.

As I rested I notice the big smile on Matt’s face. Although he has his eyes closed. He is smiling from ear to ear right now. I am so glad he is enjoying this. I know I am. I have to admit I liked it most with him inside of me.

After I caught my breath, I continued to move in. Just as I got completely in, I did what Matt did to me and give him a kiss. I loved it when he was inside of me as he kissed. I want to return the favor and hope he feels the same way he made me feel.

Slowly I pulled my way out of Matt’s tight ass. Just as my head starts to peek out, I reverse direction starting my way back down deep into Matt. Slowly I started to get faster and faster. With my pants and underwear still at my ankles, I start to slam Matt’s ass harder and faster.

Matt put in the shirt I had in my mouth in his in to muffle the moans. He is feeling what I was feeling. I am hitting him in the same spot he hit me each time he slammed his dick into my gut. I need to find out what the hell we are hitting that is driving us so fucking crazy!

I just can’t hold it in anymore. I have crossed over the peak and I know resting isn’t going to stop me from hitting my climax now. I am to far gone into the fucking to be able to stop.

“Oh Matt you have one awesome ass. Words can’t explain the way you are making me feel. You are awesome dude, you are awesome. I am about to cum Matt, I am…..”

Just then I started to shoot into Matt’s ass and the door opened. I looked over to the entrance and see Carlos standing there. I thought I locked the door when we came in. Oh man Carlos doesn’t look happy at all.

“What the fuck man? Why in the world are you fucking the hell out of your roommate Alex? What the fuck man?”

Before I could even answer, Carlos turned around. I pulled my dick out of Matt’s ass, seeing that he actually started to cum as well. I started to run after Carlos at the same time trying to pull up my pants. I started to yell for Carlos to stop.

“Carlos stop I can explain man, stop!”

I have no idea what I am going to say to him. All I know is I have to come up with it fast. As I got out of the room, I finally had my pants pulled up. Carlos stopped and turned around facing me.

“Carlos man gives me a chance to explain to you what you just walked into. It isn’t what you think at all. Let me……”

“What, Alex? I didn’t catch you with your dick in the ass of your roommate? What, you weren’t fucking your roommate? Is what you are going to tell me? I am seeing things then Alex? When I walked in there, you were fucking your roommate man.”

“Lower your fucking voice Carlos. No matter what, you will fucking respect me. What you saw in there is right, but………..”

TO BE CONTINUED……………..

OVER VIEW:

{Oh shit! Alex and Matt got caught screwing around by Carlos. By the looks of it Carlos is pissed off. How is Alex going to get himself out of this? He needs to come up with something fast to tell Carlos and it needs to be believable to Carlos as well.

Carlos on the other hand, what was he doing there? So far it seems as if he is alone. Is he following Alex? Does he has a secret crush in Alex, but never told him. Now it’s too late if that is the case. You guys have the answer to this question if you have been reading this story each time I have been posting. The answer is right in front of you.

Can you believe the test Alex’s father put on the boys? If it was up to Carlos, they would have went running to lockdown. He didn’t read the letter close enough to see what Alex saw. Alex’s father has no idea who gave up the information. He is on a fishing trip for information right now.

Then there is Robert and Steve. Who knew that Steve is gay? We all knew since day one that Robert is. He told us his story when he was being asked by the guard on why he was in lockdown in County. He got caught looking at a fellow inmate. That is a no, no, in County or Prison. I really hope these two make a good couple. It is about high time that Robert gets something good in his life.

Don’t count Alex’s father out yet. He wasn’t in this chapter, but he isn’t out. Yeah the Governor sent in the National Guard to take back control of the prison but that doesn’t mean Alex’s father can’t run things any more.

Did you catch who the Governor is? If you guys can’t tell yet, all three of my stories are entwined into each other. You will see appearances from characters in each story in the other stories. So if you are only reading this one, you need to read “Shadow of My Father” and “Jacob, Finding His Way”. There are going to be things done in those stories that aren’t going to be mentioned in this one and the same goes with the others.

So many open plots and so many new plots opening! Finally we got a sex scene in this story. It is about time these got to it. Don’t miss the next chapter or you will regret it. The answer to what Carlos is going to do will be there. Alex’s father, Mr. Henderson, Officer Jackson, Bobby, Samuel, and on and on an on will pop up on us in the next chapters to come. Plots and more plots are going to open and some will come to a close as well.

I don’t want to say too much more and spoil the future chapters to come, so I won’t. I warn you though! Don’t skip a chapter, or you will be lost. There is a so much to answer in the chapters to come. Keep reading the future chapters, and enjoy! Please email me (and me too! ED) and let me know how I (we are..ED) am doing at jacobmillertex@aol.com, Thanks!}
EDITOR’S CORNER:

Ok…I’m wiped out after all the excitement in this chapter! WHEW! Well, Jacob doesn’t give us much in the way of sex scenes, but when one happens, it’s good and right! Well done, Jacob!

There’s not much I can say of substance after Jacob’s synopsis! What a shame Carlos had to mess up “the moment” for Alex and Matt. Those two didn’t waste time rounding the bases. They just went for the home run! They must really be deeply in love to have had it go as easily as it did for their first time. Wait a second….was this Matt’s first time to be topped? I figure he’s topped before since he knew to coach Alex, but now I wonder if he’d been topped before. Hmmm…..

There’s another question I have niggling in the back of my mind. Mr. Henderson knew exactly what did and didn’t go on with Carlos and his girlfriend. Will they now know about Alex and Matt in intimate detail? They could both be in hot water if that’s the case. Did Carlos fail to inform Alex about the surveillance?

I hope Alex and Matt will be able to make a go of things. Matt is helping Alex to “get right” in his mind and his actions.

Ahhhh….the power of love.

Until next time,
“Daddy” Rick

Copyright © 2013 JacobMillerTex; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

LOL talk about getting caught with your pants down...now let's hope Alex can get everything under control.

Link to comment

When the boys come out to play they need to be on the down-low.

This setting is interesting, as well as being one hell of a fuck up. How will Alex keep control of his section if this becomes known? 

Things are getting interesting.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..