Jump to content
    kbois
  • Author
  • 4,686 Words
  • 3,957 Views
  • 150 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Light at the End of the Tunnel - 11. Chapter 11

Elijah and Ashton, Tyler and Austin finally get to complete their mating bond. They waited long enough.

Elijah closed the bedroom door and, with not-quite-steady fingers, quietly turned the lock. Turning around, the sight of Ashton standing in the middle of the room took his breath away. He couldn’t believe this day was here. Never had he felt such a draw towards another person–not even Kage.

He was eternally grateful to the shadow shifter for opening his eyes to the existence of such pure love. As he often did, Elijah absentmindedly rubbed the scar on his chest. Ashton stepped into his space, placing a slim-fingered hand over his, quelling the circular motion. His heart squeezed tight when his mate drew his hand away and kissed his fingers.

“He’ll always be with you.”

Elijah had spent many nights lying with Ashton, telling him about Kage. He didn’t keep anything from his mate, and Ashton understood Kage would always hold a piece of Elijah’s heart.

“I know. Right now, though, you’re here. That’s how I want it for the rest of our lives.”

“I want that too, but–”

Elijah placed his finger over Ashton’s lips and smiled. “Shh. No buts. I know there are things you and Austin had to do to survive. Don’t let them get into your head. There’s no place for them here tonight. It’s behind you now, and we’re moving forward. Okay?”

Ashton nodded, then asked, "What would he have done if he were still alive when we discovered each other?"

Elijah brushed back a lock of dark hair that fell across Ashton’s forehead. "He would have stolen away quietly into the dark. Kage never would have come between us. I think he came into my life when he did so he could teach me to recognize love when I needed it the most."

Tears glistened and threatened to spill over his mate’s long lashes. He cradled Ashton’s face and kissed them away before they fell. His lover sighed, his breath hot on Elijah’s neck. Not missing a beat, he trailed kisses along Ashton’s throat, occasionally allowing his tongue to taste.

Ashton dipped his head and captured Elijah’s lips. The kiss was a collision of two worlds. Sweet, yet spicy. Fiery hot, and at the same time, hitting him like a wall of ice-cold water. It was everything they wanted, but nowhere near enough. Ashton’s tiredness from earlier seemed to vanish like smoke on a breeze.

Some people describe significant events in their lives as magical. Elijah called bullshit. Magic was merely smoke and mirrors, an ignis fatuus. The moment he and Ashton joined their bodies together was no illusion. It was as real as it got. Spiritual—yes. It was a timeless action cemented by the act itself.

What happened immediately afterward went far beyond the boundless realm of their supernatural world. It was mystical, something not within their capacity to understand.

It was a perfect storm–Ashton’s orgasm hit, releasing hot semen deep within Elijah as he sank his teeth into the juncture of Elijah’s shoulder and neck, triggering his release. Elijah automatically bit down on his mate, drawing blood as climaxes wrenched their bodies with spasms. As the shudders gave way to soft shivers and breathless pants, total darkness enveloped them. It was as though a shadow shrouded them in its embrace. Instead of feeling alarmed, Elijah welcomed the sensation.

Ashton’s lashes fluttered rapidly against his cheek, and his arms tightened their grip.

A deep-seated warmth flared in his chest. Before he could say a word to calm his mate, heat radiated outward, going from warm to hot. Ashton gasped as blinding-white light shot from Elijah’s scar. A thin tendril of brightness illuminated the room. The ribbon danced along the ceiling, dipping and weaving in a one-of-a-kind celebration.

Ashton pulled back, creating a gap between them that allowed the light free rein. His eyes widened as the filament thickened and increased in luminosity. It should have blinded them but it didn’t. Before Elijah could ponder the significance, it ceased its waltz across the room. The strand wound itself around their bodies, binding them together in its grip. Immobilized, Elijah wasn’t frightened. A soft wisp of light caressed his face, and he heard Kage’s voice, “I got your back.”

As the words echoed into eternity, the band surrounding them tightened. The end of the thread circled the room. Then, like a bolt of lightning, it speared through Elijah’s back, transversed his scar, and then traveled into Ashton, completing the knot.

With a final flash, the room plunged into shadow again for a split second before returning to normal, lit only by the softness of a small bedside lamp.

Elijah stared at Ashton in disbelief.

Ashton lay beside Elijah, his eyes wide and his mouth open. “What the hell just happened?”

Biting his bottom lip, he burrowed into Ashton’s embrace. “I think Kage gave us his blessing.”

Ashton blinked. “Damn! I never thought I’d be getting a stamp of approval on my mating from a dead shadow shifter right after the best orgasm of my life.”

Giggling, Elijah agreed. “That wasn’t anywhere on my list of Things I want to happen when I complete my mating bond."

“Do you feel different?”

Elijah had to consider Ashton’s question. Did he feel different? He blew out a soft breath. “Yes, but in a good way. I feel more centered. Everything I’ve gone through this past year suddenly made sense. Every event I've endured had to happen because it led me to you. What about you?”

“I feel it, too. Only it stretches back eight years. My mind was always muddled in hybrid form—like a storm brewing. Sometimes, it would be just a passing sprinkle, and other times, a category-five hurricane. Now, it’s calm. The memories are still there, but they’re not messing up my head. I feel, I dunno, like there’s something new inside telling me everything is okay.”

“You’re amazing,” Elijah said, kissing Ashton. He scooted closer to lay his head on his mate’s shoulder, then bolted upright, eyes wide.

Ashton struggled to sit up. “What’s the matter?”

Elijah put a hand on his mate’s chest, then gently brushed his finger over the newly raised ridge of scar tissue. It was the same as his. “You have Kage inside you too.”

Ashton looked back and forth between the scar and his mate with disbelief before gazing at Elijah. “How?”

“When it comes to the supernatural world, I’ve learned not to question things. The first time I met Cassiel, he told me Kage and I were not meant for each other—that there was someone else. My anger wouldn’t let me believe it. I don’t know how he knew, but I’m glad he was right.”

An insistent knock on the door interrupted them.

“Elijah! Ashton!” Tyler yelled. “You need to get out here!”

Quickly donning shorts, Elijah opened the door to see Tyler and Austin standing there, looking alarmed.

“What’s wrong?” he asked as Ashton joined him.

“Look!” Tyler exclaimed, pointing at his bare chest.

A small scar in the shape of a heart marred the surface. Glancing at Austin, he saw the same. “Kage.” He breathed.

Austin gasped.

Tyler smacked his forehead and looked at his mate. “Oh, my god! That was the light we saw. I should’ve known.”

Elijah took Ashton’s hand and led him to the couch. Tyler and Austin followed suit, settling across from them.

“Tell us what happened,” Elijah said.

“You want all the details?” Tyler smirked, waggling his eyebrows.

Austin smacked his arm. “You better not!”

Tyler settled down, leaned back, and put his arm around his mate protectively. “I wouldn’t.” Then he looked at his friends. ”There’s no way to say this delicately. Right after we sealed the deal, this streak of bright light shot through the door like an arrow. It wrapped itself around us like we were a Christmas present, and it was a bow. Then went straight through our chests.”

“Everything went pitch black for a few seconds,” Austin added. “Then, it was gone. That’s when we noticed the scars.”

Ashton instinctively leaned toward his twin. Their connection was as strong as ever. “How do you feel?”

Like a magnet, Austin shifted forward, leaning closer to Ashton. “Better. The brain fog I had is gone. It’s hard to explain, but it feels sort of like someone threw a blanket over everything messing up my head and smothered it.”

“What does all this mean?” Tyler asked.

“It means we’re connected,” Elijah replied. “Kage wouldn’t have done this if he didn’t think we needed it. I have no idea how this works, but somehow, Kage is protecting us.” He pointed to the mating bite on Austin’s neck. “I think we'll know more once Tyler’s wolf shows up.”

Tyler’s cheeks reddened. “What about you?” his friend asked. “Are you going to go all furry too?”

Elijah shook his head. “I don’t think so. I can sense Ashton’s wolf, though. Austin’s, too, but not as strongly. Kage’s energy is there, but now it’s more like a low vibration.”

“I feel it too,” Ashton said. “Kinda like someone is humming, but they’re far away.”

“Now that you mention it, I can sense it as well,” Austin remarked.

Tyler nodded in agreement. “So, we just sit back and wait for me to fluff out?”

Elijah laughed, and the twins joined in.

“I can’t wait to see how fluffy you are,” Austin teased, leaning back into Tyler’s arms and kissing his cheek.

Ashton yawned, and it triggered Elijah to do the same. The long day finally caught up to them. “I think we need to get a good night’s sleep. Hopefully, Tyler’s wolf won’t wait two days to show up like Ben’s.”

Elijah stood, stretched his arms over his head, then stepped around the coffee table to hug his best friend. “I'm so glad we’re in this together.”

“Me too.” Tyler kissed his cheek before letting go.

The couples bade each other good night before retiring to their rooms. He and Ashton took a quick shower before going to bed. Exhaustion hit Elijah like a freight train as he slid beneath the covers. If he was this tired, Ashton must be ready to pass out.

“I love you,” Ashton whispered, spooning him and draping an arm protectively around his waist.

“I love you, too,” he replied, the words echoing as his eyelids became too heavy to keep open. Ashton’s soft breath on his head was the last thing he was aware of as he drifted off.

***

What sounded like a gunshot, followed by a blood-curdling scream, ripped them from their peaceful slumber. Sunlight streamed through the curtains, making Elijah blink rapidly as his eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness. Instantly, he was on his feet, stumbling toward the door with Ashton on his heels.

They lurched into the living room, nearly tumbling to the floor. Across the room, Tyler and Austin’s door flew open. Another loud crack and a muted scream came from their room.

Tyler’s wolf was about to make its appearance.

Austin stood in the doorway, braced against the door as he safeguarded his mate.

Elijah’s heart rate slowed to normal as his panic faded. He stood anxiously to the side, listening to his friend cry out as his body contorted to accommodate the beast within. Ashton enveloped him from behind, resting his chin on Elijah’s shoulder. Getting used to his mate’s newfound height would take a while.

Several excruciating minutes passed as they listened to Tyler’s wolf gain control of his body. A loud grunt morphed into a growl, and Austin gasped. Ashton’s twin shifted into his wolf. It wasn’t instantaneous like the other wolves in the pack, but it didn’t take as long as Tyler.

Beside him, Ashton gasped, and his arms tightened around Elijah’s waist. They got a brief glimpse of gray fur as Austin’s wolf disappeared into the bedroom. Tentatively, he and Ashton crossed the living room and peeked into Tyler’s room, knowing better than to cross the threshold.

Tyler’s wolf stared at them intently with hazel-green eyes. Elijah tilted his head and studied his friend’s new look. His coat was tri-colored in a pretty sable pattern. Like a German Shepherd, he sported a black saddle on a beige body. The sandy coloring tapered into light gray legs and paws. A matching fluffy tail swayed back and forth of its own accord.

Elijah breathed a sigh of relief. Despite the horrifying sounds of his transformation, Tyler seemed okay. Austin’s wolf nuzzled his mate’s ruff, then licked his face. When Tyler tried to do the same, his legs wobbled. He quickly sat on his haunches.

Austin stepped forward so they could get a good look at him. The beautiful creature was mostly gray, interspersed with black. A smattering of lighter silver threaded his coat. Elijah whistled in admiration.

Tyler’s wolf stood again. His legs shook as if the ground were moving.

“It’s okay, Tyler,” Ashton assured him. “Just put one front paw in front of the other. The back ones will follow.”

It suddenly dawned on him that Tyler didn't know how to walk on four legs. Because his shapeshifting started as a baby, Elijah couldn’t remember learning to move in animal forms. It was second nature. He knew it must be strange to relearn something you’ve been doing your entire life.

Austin took a few steps, exaggerating each movement. Tyler followed suit, picking up one paw and gingerly setting it before him. The opposite back leg followed. A few practice steps were all it took before his friend gained the confidence he needed to venture out into the living room.

Of course, Tyler’s wolf turned out to be just as cocky as his human. Showing off, he pranced about, stepping with his muzzle held high and tail wagging. It ended abruptly when he tried to cut the corner coming around the couch. His paws got tangled, and he went down in an ungraceful flop with a whine.

“Serves you right, smartass,” Elijah teased, laughing at the expression on the wolf’s face.

Tyler growled unconvincingly.

“If you two wives are done, can we go get breakfast?” Ashton asked sarcastically. “I’m starving.”

“You heard the man, Williamson. Change back,” Elijah instructed.

Austin shifted first, taking longer than more experienced shifters, then encouraged Tyler’s wolf to retreat. Another round of loud cracks and pops filled the air as the wolf obeyed its mate.

“Fuck!” Tyler exclaimed as he lay naked on the floor, panting. Austin stepped into their room and came out with a pair of shorts. He helped Tyler stand and pull them up, then sat with him on the couch, massaging his neck and shoulders.

“That was, by far, the most agonizing pain I have ever encountered,” Tyler declared, gingerly stretching his limbs.

Austin hugged him. “I’m proud of you. Your wolf is beautiful.”

“Yeah?” Tyler gave him a questioning look along with a lopsided grin. He blushed when Austin described the wolf in a reverent tone.

“He really is handsome,” Elijah assured his best friend. It was unusual to see Tyler as anything but confident. The induction into the shifter world must have rattled him more than he let on.

“Your wolf is handsome, too,” Ashton assured his brother.

Austin snorted. “You’re only saying that because we’re twins, and it’s the same as complimenting yourself.”

“You’re not wrong.” Ashton laughed.

“We should go for a run after breakfast,” Austin suggested. “I feel energized today.”

Ashton nodded his agreement.

“I don’t want to rain on anyone’s parade, but we should tell Sebastian about the scars,” Elijah said. “I’m sure he’ll want to know. But let’s not tell anyone else for now. We can’t forget that Caleb was poisoned by someone in this pack. They might still be alive, and this isn’t information we want out there.”

Ashton, Tyler, and Austin agreed.

“Now that we have that settled, I need a quick shower before we head out,” Tyler declared. “I didn’t realize shifting worked up a sweat.”

Ashton nudged Elijah and whisper-shouted, “Yeah, right! Shifting worked up a sweat.”

Elijah laughed and gave his mate a playful shove. “Staahp!

While his best friend showered, he and Ashton dressed and then sat on the couch to wait. Thankfully, they were ready to leave within ten minutes.

Elijah’s stomach grumbled loudly. “Let’s go!” he ordered, grabbing his keys and leading the way.

It was later than usual when they reached the dining room. Most of the regulars were already gone. However, Sandi, Mama, and Becca were waiting for them, poised like cats ready to pounce.

A huge smile broke across Sandi’s face as she caught sight of their claiming scars. Mama squealed with delight, and tears fell down Becca’s cheeks.

“Oh, hell,” Ashton muttered under his breath. “Let the inquisition begin.”

Elijah snickered at his mate’s melodrama. He could understand why the women were excited. Especially Becca. She had waited over eight painstaking years, wondering every day if her boys were alive and if they were okay. The tears were well-earned.

Mama’s excitement was contagious, and the ladies made a beeline for them, smothering the couples with hugs and kisses. Elijah stifled a laugh as he caught Austin making a gagging motion at his brother behind their mom’s back as she fawned over Ashton, smothering him in a hug.

Sandi showed a bit more restraint, merely kissing each of their cheeks before declaring, “There’s still plenty of food. I’m sure you boys need it.”

“Yeah, especially Tyler,” Austin announced. “His wolf showed up first thing this morning.”

That elicited a chorus of ‘congratulations’ from everyone close by.

Devin walked in just in time to catch the good news. He was thrilled, bestowing bear hugs on each twin and his mate.

The guys chowed down their breakfasts like it was their last meal. Never had they been so thankful for such excellent cooks. They didn’t linger, as they wanted to catch Sebastian before he got too busy.

Sebastian was in his office. When Elijah rapped on the doorjamb, he beckoned them in. “Well, hello, boys. I didn’t expect to see you so soon.”

“We didn’t expect to be here so soon,” Elijah replied. “But a few things happened we thought you should know about.”

Sebastian put down his pen and leaned back in his chair, gesturing for them to sit. “Should anyone else be here?”

Elijah glanced at the others, finding three sets of eyes trained on him, silently electing him as the spokesperson. Clearing his throat, he shook his head and then recounted what had transpired after their matings and the subsequent matching scars.

“May I see them?”

Ashton, Austin, and Tyler lifted their shirts to reveal the small, raised keloids they sported in the same spot as the one on Elijah’s chest.

“What do you think it means?” Ashton asked.

“I think your mate is right,” the Alpha replied. “I believe the energy that Kage left behind was to protect Elijah, and now it’s extended to the three of you.”

“But why?” Tyler mused.

"I don’t know,” Austin said. “But ever since I woke up, I’ve had an unusual awareness. I can sense these guys in a way I never could before.”

“I feel it, too,” Elijah admitted. Ashton and Tyler added their agreement.

Ashton continued. “I feel like we’re missing something. Something important we haven’t discovered.”

“What do you mean?” Sebastian asked.

“I wish I knew.”

Elijah kissed Ashton’s cheek. “It’s alright. We’ll figure it out. Kage could be frustrating sometimes, but I’m sure whatever it is, it will be worth the wait. Until then, why don’t we teach Tyler how to run with the wind? I’m dying to see if your wolf is just as beautiful as Austin’s.”

“Elijah has a good point,” Sebastian said. “There’s no sense dwelling over what it may or may not be. We do need to keep this information under wraps. Logically, my brain tells me whoever poisoned Caleb is probably dead, but realistically, we can’t take chances. So go run. You guys have earned some fun.”

The Alpha followed them out to the deck, where they stripped. Bones snapped and cracked as Ashton, Austin, and Tyler shifted a little faster than earlier.

Elijah held back, and when Ashton completed his transformation, he kneeled in front of the wolf. He sank his hands into the thick fur of his ruff. “You take my breath away.”

Ashton pushed his head forward and rested it on Elijah’s chest, right over his scar. Elijah’s heart skipped a beat, and he kissed the wolf’s head. He stood and shapeshifted into the wolf form he used when he posed as Sandi and Wayne’s son. Unlike the others, his wolf was just for appearance’s sake.

“Tyler, you should be proud of your wolf. He’s beautiful,” praised Sebastian. “Ashton and Austin, I’ve never seen a pair of wolves match so well. If not for your eyes, no one could tell you apart.”

Elijah, Ashton, and Austin leaped off the top step, landing adroitly. Tyler hesitated, then catapulted himself into the air. He landed heavily, all four paws going in different directions, as he went down in a heap.

Sebastian laughed. “Beautiful, yes. Graceful, no. Don’t worry. You’ll get the hang of it.”

They could hear the Alpha chuckling as he retreated inside. Tyler’s wolf huffed.

Austin nuzzled his mate, then, as a refresher, demonstrated walking a few steps. Tyler followed the instructions, and soon, they trotted across the meadow. By the time they reached the other side, he’d gotten the hang of it and graduated to an easy lope. Their pace was steady, one they could maintain for hours.

The wolves explored the surrounding territory. Ashton and Auston thrived in the freedom they’d been denied for so long. Occasionally, they stopped to tussle with each other, other times stopping for a short break. Tyler’s wolf scented a rabbit and took off after it. The bunny won that round, but it wouldn’t be long before Tyler was a master predator.

They were in their own little world, letting go of all their worries for the day. Elijah felt exhilarated watching the others. Ashton and Austin discovered the joy of being wolves, making up for lost time. Their tails never stopped swaying. It was beautiful to watch.

By mid-afternoon, they were at the furthest eastern boundary of Sebastian’s territory. Elijah figured they had covered close to thirty miles. They stood at the top of a rocky ridge, loose stones lining the slope down to the shallow valley below. The view was incredible. There was no place Elijah would rather be. They let their joyful howls echo across the vista before them.

He got an odd feeling that they were being watched as they sat on their haunches, resting before heading back. The trees swayed, but there was no breeze. He wondered if it was the dryads Cassiel promised to have watch over the territory. He’d have to ask Sebastian when they got back.

Noticing the downward slant of the sun, he gave a sharp yip. It was time to head home. None of them wanted to face the moms' wrath if they went missing for a night.

Tyler kept pace with them, an occasional misstep only momentarily breaking his stride. They loped along, jumping over fallen trees and small streams, occasionally stopping to quench their thirst. The shadows grew longer as the sun dipped behind the mountains.

In the dusky sky, flocks of birds hurried to their nightly resting places. The daytime creatures hunkered down, seeking safety from night predators. As the light dimmed, bats flew erratically overhead in search of flying insects. Soon, the muted hoots of owls called out to each other.

They were still a couple of miles from the lodge when complete darkness descended. As apex predators, there was no need to be afraid. Soon, the lights on the back deck came into view, a welcome beacon leading the way home.

As they emerged from the woods, the moonless sky was dark, lit only by the billions of pinpricks of starlight. An odd sensation struck Elijah as he started to cross the open field. He felt light-headed, as if he were disconnecting from his body.

The others stopped. They stared at each other, wondering what was happening. Elijah watched in horror as Ashton, Austin, and Tyler faded into nothingness.

He tried to shout but heard no sound. He tried to blink, but nothing happened. He couldn’t even feel the night air surrounding him. Panic threatened to take over until a soft echo, a mere memory, whispered ‘shadow out’.

He realized he could still see, hear, and feel. The sensations were different, but he became aware of movement next to him. It was merely a ripple in the darkness, like a heat shimmer on a summer highway. Instinctively, he knew it was his companions.

Holy shit! They were shadows! Kage gave them the ability to shadow shift. Shadow out. That’s how Kage described what happened to him. He tested his ability, moving with ease just thinking about it. He felt another shadow following him. Ashton. Together, they flitted in and out of the trees, chasing each other. Tyler and Austin joined in, too. It was a bizarre game of tag.

Movement at the house caught his attention. Sebastian and Reilly were scanning the darkness, looking for them. Not wanting to worry them, he glided over the grass silently, hoping he could un-shadow as easily as he shadowed out.

He worried for nothing. Once on the deck, he materialized in solid form. Ashton popped up next to him, then Tyler and Austin.

Reilly screamed, jumping into Sebastian’s arms. “Whatthefuckwasthat!?”

“Jesus-fucking-Christ!” shouted Sebastian as he caught his mate and tried not to fall. Elijah imagined it wasn’t easy to startle an Alpha, but they did it.

Feeling his ears turn red, Elijah replied, “Um, Kage gave us shadow-shifting abilities?”

“Obviously,” Sebastian retorted as Reilly slid down his torso. “Why don’t you get dressed so we can take this inside? I take it you were as surprised as we are?”

Tyler muttered, “That’s putting it mildly.”

Inside, Elijah recanted their adventures, noting everything seemed perfectly normal until they exited the woods on the far side of the meadow. “Everything faded. I watched these three disappear and then felt myself shadow out.”

Nodding in concordance, Ashton chimed in. “It was freaky, the way we all vanished. But after a few seconds, I realized they were still there. I could feel them, but it was different. Telepathic, maybe? We horsed around in shadow form for a bit, and then Elijah noticed you looking for us.”

“Why is all this happening?” Tyler asked.

Sebastian steepled his fingers together, tapping them against each other before answering. “My best guess is that it has something to do with what Rosalie said about Kage being Elijah’s Guardian. It seems like he, or rather his energy, has brought the rest of you under his wing. I don’t recall the exact details, but I do know that Guardians exist to protect those who are important to the Realm.”

Elijah wasn’t sure what to make of that revelation. He didn’t consider himself anyone special and didn’t see why he, his mate, and his friends would be any different.

“This has to be related to Huntington,” Reilly surmised. “Everyone knows a confrontation is inevitable. It’s only a matter of time. If you guys now have shadow-shifting abilities, it must mean you’ll be able to use them to give us an advantage.” Turning to Sebastian, he added, “What’s the latest update?”

“I spoke to Lex two days ago. Huntington and his troops haven’t moved. It’s been quiet.”

“That’s not exactly encouraging,” Reilly said.

“No, it’s not,” Sebastian agreed. “It’s time to have a briefing with everyone. I’ll send a group text, and we’ll meet tomorrow at nine o’clock to discuss our next steps. It’s time to move forward and see if we can nail this bastard once and for all.”

Elijah felt Ashton's hand slip into his, and he gave it a reassuring squeeze. He wanted nothing more than to see Kasar Huntington get what he deserved.

There you have it. Y'all knew it wasn't going to be a straightforward mating, right? Why would I do that?
Copyright © 2023 kbois; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 67
  • Wow 13
Thanks to everyone who stuck it out throughout this series. Don't forget to recommend and leave a review! 
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments




View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..