Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 6,026 Words
  • 4,883 Views
  • 19 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Good Guys Don't Date Bad Boys - 13. Meat Lovers

Chapter Thirteen – Meat Lovers

“So, what’s your favorite?” Maddox asked while throwing him a tiny smile.

“Um, what?” Jonathan sat rigidly in his seat, after putting on the safety belt. Hours after his decision, and he still had no idea how to start a difficult conversation with his date.

No, it wasn’t a date, what was he even thinking? Regardless of how he had gone with a dark purple shirt and grey dress pants because they looked good on him, and how he even debated what wristwatch to wear, he wasn’t supposed to be on a date. Maddox looked amazing as always, although his long-sleeved light blue shirt was paired up with what looked like brand new jeans. Maybe, just maybe, he had put as much work into looking good for this as he had.

“What’s your favorite pizza?” Maddox insisted as he rested his hands on the wheel with the practiced ease of someone who did that a lot.

Jonathan knew how to drive, of course, but there had never been many occasions for him to do so. His eyes rested on Maddox’s hands. He loved them because they looked so strong, a bit square but solid. And he knew exactly how the tips of those fingers felt on his skin. Stopping the small shiver coursing through him was a tough task.

“I don’t really have a favorite.”

“Really? What is it going to be then? Give me a hint. Vegan? Pineapple on top?”

“No, no, nothing outrageous,” Jonathan protested. “Anything with meat and mushrooms, I suppose.”

Maddox remained silent for a moment, and then burst into laughter. “Omigod, don’t tell me you’ve never had pizza!”

“I surely have,” Jonathan replied, hoping that his indignation appeared real enough. All right, so maybe not in places called pizza joints, and during his falling out with his family, he had still preferred to cook at home instead of going out to eat so that experience had eluded him thus far.

Maddox slammed his hands against the wheel a few times and laughed some more. “I’m totally popping your cherry on some truly delicious pizza tonight.”

He gave Jonathan a wink and a naughty grin.

“Just keep your eyes on the road,” Jonathan mumbled while making himself little in his seat. “How far do we need to travel?”

“As far we need to go for pizza that will take your breath away.”

“I would much prefer it to fill my stomach instead,” Jonathan replied tersely.

“Hey, why are you so tense?” Maddox asked as his attention focused back on the wheel and road ahead. “I’m not going to jump you while we’re in the car driving.”

“Ah, so you’ll wait until we’re parked?”

Maddox burst into laughter. “You’re a riot, man, a total riot. It’s just my luck.”

“How so?”

“Well, if you really want me to tell you, here it is. I bet this prickly personality of yours is the absolute reason why your sexy ass is still a virgin to this day. I mean, come on, you were enrolled in an all-boys college, right?”

Jonathan nodded, slightly confused. What was Maddox getting at?

“And are you telling me that not one of them thought of getting into your pants? At least a little? That college must be either a secret place for eunuchs or enroll the most heterosexual guys on the planet. But of course, since you grow cactus thorns the moment someone gets near you, they must have been just wusses who didn’t dare to take things further.”

Jonathan pursed his lips. Had he lacked attention before? No, not necessarily. He had just chosen badly, and that was the thing that wasn’t supposed to happen again. Right. He needed to get back to his original plan and find a way to explain to Maddox why it was a bad idea to fool around together.

“You’re so quiet. Did you break many hearts back there?” Maddox asked. “They must have expelled you on the grounds of being a heartbreaker.”

“Oh, shut up, Kingsley, I wasn’t expelled. For the record, you’re not cute right now. And I didn’t break anyone’s heart.”

More like the other way around and more. What else had Drew broken? His reputation? His family ties? No, he told himself stubbornly; it had been nothing but his fault, and his fault alone. As long as he kept telling himself that, he would remain in charge. People who held themselves accountable for their mistakes were in control of whatever happened to them.

“Okay, it looks like someone’s grouchy when they’re hungry,” Maddox commented cheerfully. “Even you’ll have to smile once you taste this pizza.”

“I smile all the time,” Jonathan said as he tried to chase away the bad memories. Difficult conversations to be had or not, they could still have fun.

And he very much wanted to taste that pizza, since Maddox kept praising it.

***

There was something off about Jonathan tonight. He was guarded, a bit unhappy, even. Maddox wanted nothing more than to ask him directly what was wrong, but the only thing stopping him was that he doubted he would get an honest answer. He didn’t know Jonathan well, but hell if he didn’t want to get there.

Jonathan seemed a lot like someone used to keeping a lot to himself. Twenty-year-olds weren’t supposed to be so serious, and now that Maddox had a chance to look at him from up close, he could see how his cold demeanor could be mistaken for arrogance. It wasn’t that, though. Jonathan must have had some unhappy experiences in his life.

So, it was all the more a win to see his face lighting up as he took in the colorful pictures on the menu. Behind that façade, there was a young man who could love passionately, as Maddox would attest to anyone asking, and it was that part of Jonathan he wanted to drag out and keep out there so that the sun could shine upon it.

“What do you think?” he asked with a grin.

“There are just so many choices,” Jonathan replied, barely holding in his excitement. “I think I’ll take this one.”

“The Meat Lover,” Maddox drawled. “Apropos much?”

Jonathan’s eyes grew wide and then he pulled the menu closer. He was just too adorable when he got flustered like that. “I’ll choose something else.”

“No, no, no,” Maddox snatched the menu from him. “Come on, let’s face it.” He dropped his voice low and leaned over the table. “We’re both meat lovers.”

Jonathan blushed and threw a few alarmed looks around. Maddox allowed him to scan their surroundings, but it was more than just amazing pizza that brought him back to this place. The tables were arranged in such a fashion that patrons couldn’t easily spy on each other. Plus, the plush sofa seats were to die for, and the intimate atmosphere allowed for a bit of wandering hands when the need grew too high.

“All right,” Jonathan said brusquely, seemingly trying hard to get a grip and pretend he was the pretentious person many people had to have mistaken him for. “We’ll see if this lives up to expectations. I only have you to blame for any disappointment I might have to endure.”

“I’m willing to take my punishment, as long as you’re honest about what you’re really thinking.”

Jonathan gave him a sharp look. So, he understood.

Maddox ventured to ask the question he wanted. “What’s with you? You look like you’re about to jump out of your skin.”

A pursing of the lips was the immediate answer. “Maddox,” Jonathan breathed out, “do you really think it’s a good idea?”

“What? Eating pizza?”

“Come on, don’t make me spell it out for you. You know what I mean.”

Ah, so he was getting cold feet a little. Maddox could work with that. He leaned over the table. “Hamilton, we have the hots for each other. Admit it.”

Jonathan looked sideways for a moment. “Yes,” he said quietly.

“So, what’s wrong with going for it?”

This time, a low groan followed. “You make it sound so easy. Don’t you care?”

Ah, so Jonathan was still wary of being seen with him. Could it be because of that ‘good guys don’t date bad boys’ thing?

Maddox licked his lips and smiled. “What I care about is that I have you to myself for a month.”

“Will that be enough to satisfy your curiosity or whatever this is?” Jonathan asked, his voice as low as before.

“Don’t pretend you don’t want it, too. You’re really hurting my feelings.”

Jonathan looked around again as if he were expecting something. “People talk,” he said through his teeth.

“So let them talk. I don’t care.” Maddox shrugged to make a point.

“But I do.”

So, that was indeed what this was all about. “Fine,” he said, working his jaw a little. “Do you want me to pretend not to know you in school?” He knew he was coming across as rude, but all jokes aside, he did feel upset over Jonathan not wanting to be seen with him. It had to be because of his reputation, for sure, and there was nothing he could do about that. It wasn’t like he could go back in time and erase all the hookups and fooling around.

That meant that the mission was a bit more challenging than he thought. He had one month to make Jonathan change his mind about him. In the meantime, Jonathan would have to endure all the punishments Maddox came up with because, seriously, he was a bit of a prick, no matter how sexy and adorable.

“Let’s not be too extreme,” Jonathan eventually replied.

“What should we be?” Maddox asked pointedly.

“Normal,” came the sharp reply.

Maddox leaned back in his seat and crossed his arms. “Did you come here to break up with me even though we’re not dating?”

Jonathan let out a small huff. “I’m just trying to be reasonable. Do you even realize what you’re getting yourself into?”

“Fully well. I want to fuck the person that keeps fucking with my head.”

Jonathan’s cheeks turned pink in an instant. Maddox felt so pissed that he wanted to grab him, walk out of there, push him inside the car, and drive somewhere he could show him what words didn’t appear to be capable of explaining.

“A guy,” Jonathan said slowly, like it pained him to talk. “You want to fuck a guy.”

Maddox shrugged. “So? It looks to me like you’re more scared of being gay than me.”

“Are you gay?”

“Ever since I met you.”

“There’s no such thing --”

“Bullshit.”

Jonathan fell silent and cleared his throat. Only then, Maddox noticed that a server had stopped by their table, waiting to take their order. He reined in his desire to give Jonathan another precious piece of his mind and turned toward the server with a smile.

***

Nothing was going as planned, Jonathan thought, feeling a tiny bit panicked. Maddox could be fierce when he wanted, and that was enough to make him want to yield, no doubt about it. It all boiled down, as usual, to his obsession with cocky guys who knew – or thought they knew – what they wanted.

They said nothing more as they started eating. Jonathan asked politely for utensils when the server came around. First, he cut a small piece, and then, he started to chew slowly. The burst of flavor hit his taste buds like a wrecking ball.

“Oh my God,” he muttered.

Maddox grinned at him. “I know, right? But hell, I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone eating pizza with a fork and knife.”

Unlike him, Maddox had folded a slice and was biting into it with gusto. Jonathan blushed at the thought of being so out of place. Not that he didn’t know how most people lived, but there were just so many things that had been imprinted on him from a young age that he couldn’t shake off overnight.

Yet, there was a first time for everything. He put the utensils down and imitated Maddox. Somehow, it tasted even better like that.

“This is definitely worth the trouble,” Jonathan said after he swallowed.

Maddox narrowed his eyes. “The trouble of spending the evening with me?”

“No, the trouble of having to drive up here,” Jonathan contradicted him.

It was troubling that Maddox was upset with him. As carefree as he was and with that happy disposition, he probably didn’t realize that he would be stigmatized the moment others learned that they were fooling around together. That meant that it fell to Jonathan to ensure that their secret was as heavily guarded as possible.

“Please, don’t be mad at me,” he started. “But I assume we both want to have a life still, after this month is up.”

Maddox blinked a few times like he couldn’t understand what he was saying.

“Just, could we keep it a secret?” he added.

Maddox relaxed. While he seemed to finally get what this was all about, there was still something about his sly smile that was a bit unsettling. “Sure, why not?”

With nonchalance, Maddox reached for Jonathan’s glass and drank through the straw. His eyelids dropped lazily and his tongue twirled around it for a bit before he put the glass back down.

Jonathan made an effort to swallow. Was it his fault that he interpreted everything Maddox said or did as sexual? Definitely. “You have your own. What am I supposed to drink now?” he asked, hoping that his voice sounded cutting enough to prevent Maddox from repeating the same move.

Maddox snorted. “I’ve had my tongue down your throat and plan to have it there again for like dozens of times. Don’t tell me you’re afraid of germs now. I thought we were past that.”

Jonathan nodded and grabbed his glass with a sigh. At the same time, he made the mistake of letting his other hand lie on the table. Maddox took him by surprise when he covered his hand with his. It was warm and reassuring.

Such were the ways that led him to pain and misery.

He pulled his hand away, shifting in his seat.

“Aren’t you jumpy?” Maddox commented. “Are you sure you’re not a coward about hooking up with me? You get like this if I touch as little as your hand.”

That wasn’t it, Jonathan wanted to scream. He wasn’t afraid of hooking up, but of the intimacy and attachment that came with it which, in the end, was bound to leave him hurting all over.

“That’s not true,” he denied and took another sip from his glass.

He was unaware of Maddox moving to sit by his side. The sofa was wide and comfortable, but what wasn’t was how Maddox pressed his thigh against his leg as he maneuvered himself close.

“Um, what’s going on?”

Maddox placed his chin on Jonathan’s shoulder forcing him to turn his head. He regretted that decision right away as their mouths ended up dangerously close in that position. He looked straight ahead quickly. Equally dangerous, if not more so, was how Maddox’s hand wrapped around the inside of his thigh, making him draw in a sharp breath.

“Maddox,” he whispered with urgency, “what are you doing?”

The other’s hot breath tickled his ear. “Usually, my dates look a lot happier when I take them out. I couldn’t stand just sitting across from you when I could come over here and make you smile.”

“You’re not making me smile.” Jonathan panted rapidly, as Maddox’s hand moved upward, stopping less than an inch away from the most important point of interest. “Are you going to have us thrown out of here for indecent exposure? I would have thought you’d like to come back another time.”

Mercifully, Maddox moved his hand away, and then, he picked up the slice from Jonathan’s plate.

“You’re really something,” he mumbled. “Just get back to your place, and I promise I’ll keep smiling like a toothpaste ad for as long as you want me to.”

“Maddox? Jonathan?”

Both their heads snapped up at the sound of that voice. Connor was there, staring at them like he couldn’t believe his eyes.

“What are you guys doing here?”

Jonathan elbowed Maddox discreetly to make him move at least slightly away. That couldn’t look good. “We were working on our project and decided to have a bite,” he replied quickly.

Maddox looked incapable of taking a hint and wrapped one arm around the back of his seat, a hairsbreadth away from touching him. “I kept telling Jonathan that he had to try this amazing pizza,” he drawled. “So I thought I’d bring him here.”

“Cool. I’m with my buddies, so if you want to hang out together --” Connor pointed at another table.

“We were just leaving,” Maddox interrupted him. “This project is really frying our brains, so we need to get back to work.”

“Sure. Nice seeing you two.” Connor offered Jonathan a smile and a wink. “Especially you, Jonathan.”

He responded with a plastic smile of his own. He was barely out of earshot when he turned toward Maddox. “What the hell? Why didn’t you tell him we were on a date while you were at it?”

Maddox blinked like he was bored. “Do you like that guy or something?”

“As a matter of fact, I do.”

It was a lie, but right now, he needed to push Maddox away. Connor didn’t look like he got the gist of the situation, but he couldn’t be completely blind.

“Bad choice,” Maddox said.

“Really? Why?”

“He’s boring and obnoxious.”

“Not to me. And I’d like to take my chances with him after our little experiment is over.”

Maddox grabbed his shoulder. “For real? Are you going to cheat on me with him?”

“Cheat on you?” Jonathan asked, utterly terrified by the idea. “No. I won’t argue semantics with you since we’re not dating, but let me make it clear that as long as my agreement with you stands, I will not get together with anyone else. I hope you understand that the same rule applies to you.”

Maddox grinned at him. “Possessive. I like it. And you don’t have to worry about me. I’m all for exclusivity, and I only want you.”

Jonathan groaned and rolled his eyes to hide the effect those words had on him. “Now we’ll have to leave, and I’m barely halfway through my pizza.”

“Just go ahead and eat at your own pace. Connor won’t hold it against me for not telling the truth.”

“You really have everyone wrapped around your little finger, don’t you?”

“Do I have you?” Maddox asked. “Because that’s all that matters to me right now.”

Yes. Yes, he did, but Jonathan had no plans of giving himself away. “Just move back to your seat so that we can finish our meal. You made me crazy praising it, and it’s truly outstanding. I’d hate to leave any behind.”

Maddox shrugged and pulled his plate closer. “Mine has more pepperoni,” he said and moved a slice through the air like an airplane. “Open your mouth and have a taste.”

It was useless to argue with him. After throwing a few more looks around, Jonathan took a bite. Maddox took the next, locking his eyes with him.

He was insane to believe his heart or any other piece of him would survive unscathed for an entire month.

***

Maddox had to admit that there was a part of him, a bit sadistic, that enjoyed watching Jonathan squirm. They wanted each other like crazy, so what was the point of denying their mutual attraction? Now, they were on their way back and Jonathan kept stealing nervous looks at him.

“What?” he asked.

“Are we… going to do something tonight?” Jonathan asked in a staccato voice.

Maddox grinned. “And by something, you mean --”

“Sexual things, yes,” Jonathan said quickly.

It was just so much fun to see him fretting like that. It looked like someone had gotten a little worked up about their date, after all. “Dunno. What do you have in mind?”

The reply surprised him. “Take me someplace you like. Somewhere quiet.”

The tall trees were flying by fast as they drove back to Sunny Hill. “Like outdoors or something?”

“Yes, something like that.”

Maddox felt giddy with excitement. This was his third year at Sunny Hill, and he knew the school’s surroundings like the back of his hand. And he had the perfect place in mind. At the next corner, he turned left and took them off the main road. The evening was setting in fast, and it would surely get a little chilly, but he had a suspicion that they would feel way too hot for the cold to bother them.

He stopped by the side of the lake that already shone silver as a full moon hung above. The engine died, and he turned toward Jonathan. “Fancy a walk?”

“Fancy? Why are you talking like that?”

“Dunno. Everything feels a little fancy with you, is all.”

Jonathan shook his head and got out of the car. Maddox followed his example.

“When the weather is hot, people come here for a quick dip,” he explained. “But I like it because it’s so quiet the rest of the time.”

Jonathan kept his hands in his pockets, and they walked side by side, their shoulders almost touching. They stopped inches from the shore. Jonathan was the first to break the silence. “It’s true. I have the hots for you, Maddox, almost to the point where I think I must be deranged.”

Maddox rested one hand on his shoulder and made him turn so they were facing one another. “If it’s any consolation, same here.”

Jonathan exhaled, a warm breeze caressing Maddox’s face. “So, let’s do this. Let’s burn through it for a month or less.”

“Or less? You’re an optimist or a pessimist. No idea how to read you.”

“I only meant that if you get bored before the month is up --”

“No way that’s going to happen. Come here.”

As on other occasions when they were alone, Jonathan didn’t protest as Maddox grabbed him by the front of his shirt and crushed their lips together. It was as sweet as ever, but even more than that, as Jonathan immediately wrapped his arms around him and lost himself in the kiss.

This time, Maddox planned on taking things a little further than a bit of fumbling about. So he let his hands drop and grabbed Jonathan’s ass hard, making the other gasp in surprise. Still, there was no sign of being denied, so he grew bolder. When his own ass had been groped and teased, he had liked it in the extreme. He was still wondering, however, if this wasn’t actually hotter. Jonathan’s butt was firm and filled his hands so nicely.

“Your ass is perfect for getting dick,” he said when they stopped, breathing hard.

“Not ready yet,” Jonathan whispered.

Yet. Maddox grinned. So quickly did he change his mind; Maddox needed only to give him the tiniest of shoves, and Jonathan would yield right away. He decided that it was time to play his ace. After his little conversation with Kane, he had made up his mind. “Ready to get your dick sucked, then?”

Jonathan let out a small confused moan. “Don’t be a tease, Kingsley. It’s cruel.”

Maddox grabbed his hand and pulled him along. “Come on. I’ll have you lean against the car while I’m working that nice cock of yours.”

Jonathan hurried after him. “Why?”

Maddox smirked, although the other couldn’t see him. “Because I’m about to blow your mind and I don’t want you toppling over and dirtying your pretty clothes.”

“Good point,” Jonathan replied, but his voice was deep and ragged.

***

He had to be dreaming. His back was against the car – a good idea after all – he had no trouble standing only because Maddox’s hands were firmly grasping his hips and holding him in place.

“At any point you don’t like this, we can stop, you know?” he whispered.

He would probably die a little if Maddox did that, but the least he could do was to remain courteous.

Maddox snorted and opened his fly. Jonathan’s breath hitched as his hard-on was released.

“Look at how fast it grows,” Maddox joked as he moved one hand along Jonathan’s impossibly hard erection.

The saving grace was that he would probably last very little time. Because of Maddox, he was a horny bastard these days.

“Any pointers before I go in? You know what, forget it. You don’t know anything about it anyhow.” Maddox didn’t allow him one extra second to reply and covered the engorged head with his lips.

Jonathan buried his hands in Maddox’s hair. It felt so soft and nice; and the sensations coursing through his body were so good he could cry.

“If I do something weird and you hate it, just tell me,” Maddox said, pulling back a little.

“You only need to exist where you are right now, and I’m happy,” Jonathan whispered and brought Maddox’s head back.

“Wow, big words.”

Indeed. Jonathan shut him up, more forcefully than he intended, by filling his beautiful mouth. Maddox made a surprised sound but recovered quickly and began moving his tongue around. That was too much already.

“Maddox, please slow down, I beg you,” he whispered.

Maddox raised one hand and gave him a thumbs up to show that he understood. Yet, as his mouth moved slowly along his cock, it was even more arousing. Drew had always been so hurried, so rough on the rare occasions he had jerked him off that Jonathan felt like each time he came it was being pulled out of him.

There was no sign of that in the way Maddox sucked his cock. It didn’t matter that he appeared clumsy; at the same time, he was enthusiastic, like he was tasting something delicious for the first time in his life. The small sounds that came out of his throat to accompany the steady movement of his plump lips were driving him crazy with too much want.

Maddox was sucking his cock. The thought of that alone was enough to make him spill, but now he was being treated to the real thing, and all his fantasies faded in comparison.

“Please, move away, I’m coming,” he gasped.

To his surprise and elation, Maddox did nothing of the kind. Instead, he clamped his mouth hard on his cock and brought his lips together in a delicious squeeze. Jonathan cried out as his entire body tensed for what felt like blissful ages and then went limp.

“Wow,” Maddox smacked his lips as he was standing up to lean against the car beside Jonathan, breathing hard.

“I warned you,” Jonathan breathed out.

“So? It wasn’t bad or anything. Or haven’t you ever tasted it?”

That was a little jab, for sure.

“Yes, of course I have,” he replied.

Maddox leaned toward him and kissed him. “Then you won’t mind if I do this.”

He was spent, coming down from the biggest high in his life, and it had lasted such a short amount of time that he wondered whether he hadn’t imagined it. No, Maddox’s scent was all around him, and their lips and tongues were doing a happy dance, so it was all real.

Jonathan placed his hands on Maddox’s shoulders and pushed him slightly away; one, because he needed air, and two, because he would never live it down if he were to be perceived as a selfish lover. “It’s my turn,” he announced.

Maddox blinked. “Um, I thought you hated it or something.”

“That something has changed,” Jonathan said in a serious voice.

***

He still tasted Jonathan on his lips and tongue, and that alone was enough to make him happy. One part of his brain still insisted that he should refuse Jonathan, while the other was pushing him to whip his cock out already and get that beautiful mouth to give it a kiss and more. Now that had been something, and Maddox licked his lips. Stuffing his mouth with Jonathan’s amazing cock had been out of this world, in the best of ways. Definitely not the threshold he had expected when people talked about same-sex stuff. It all had come so naturally to him that he wouldn’t mind trying it again later, at least once more, to see if it felt just as amazing.

Any time he needed to decide whether he was ready to be on the receiving end was taken from him as Jonathan pushed him, quite forcefully, so his back was against the car. This was a part of the guy that never failed to amaze Maddox, and all in a good way. Earlier, he had felt an intensified rush of horniness – no idea how that was even possible with everything they did together – when Jonathan had pulled his head forward to have him suck him. That movement, the way the elegant hand had pressed against the back of his neck, and how that tasty cock had passed through his lips, without letting him adjust, had poured new fire in his veins.

So, yeah, he was as hard as fuck, and Jonathan, who was already crouching at his feet, appeared to be struggling some to bring it out, that stretched his jeans were.

His hands were batted away when he tried to help so he let them rest by his sides while looking down. To imagine that he had that handsome guy there, ready to give him a blowjob. In all honesty, Maddox was curious; he doubted he had performed some deluxe blowjob earlier since he was a novice, but he expected Jonathan to be just as inexperienced, so together they struck a balance.

“Holy shit,” he whispered, his thoughts screeching to a halt as Jonathan dragged his tongue slowly along his shaft.

There wasn’t any artifice in the way Jonathan moved his tongue lazily around the head, darting beneath it just enough to make more blood rush from Maddox’s brain to his crotch. Yet, still, it seemed like he knew what he was doing.

Maybe he had just fantasized a lot about sucking Maddox’s cock. Well, that was a nice thought. The limber tongue moved gradually lower while Jonathan swallowed him little by little.

“Wow,” Maddox mumbled. It looked like Jonathan had high hopes and great expectations for his skills because he was truly insisting on getting more and more –

Oh, fuck, there was no doubt about it. He checked with one hand, caressing Jonathan’s lips wrapped firmly around the base of his cock. That was some crazy deepthroat technique, which meant that any hopes he had that Jonathan hadn’t sucked more than half a dick once would have to go down the drain.

Not one for regrets much, he bucked his hips only a smidge. Jonathan snuck one hand under his undershirt and pressed against his lower abdomen. He was holding him in place while deepthroating him. And, man, he was doing a crazy job of giving that blowjob.

Like everything Jonathan did, it had an air of elegance about it. Maybe his mind was too far gone, and his cock was twitching too much in the other’s mouth to consider any of his thoughts as reasonable, but that was what it felt like. He was getting an elegant blowjob if anyone were to ask, not that he would answer any such questions regarding Jonathan.

Yes, he was his secret, and it suited Maddox just fine, but only for this month. After that, the boy would be his, and the rest of the world could go suck it.

Speaking of which, Jonathan continued to regale him with languorous moves along the entire length of his cock, increasing the pressure from time to time. He stopped once in a while, Maddox’s cock stuffed down his throat, and rested there.

Damn, if he couldn’t feel everything. It was so insanely intimate, and only being balls deep in Jonathan’s ass could compete with it. The thought of that made his cock surge with new power. It looked like the other felt it, too, because he began to move his head faster, his lips making that delicious suction last longer.

But, as much as he wanted to enjoy Jonathan’s mouth for a long time, it wouldn’t be tonight. So long had he dreamed of what it would be like, and the real thing was totally blowing his mind. He held Jonathan by the back of the head. “In your mouth? Can I do it?” His own voice was strange to him, deep and a tiny bit unsure.

Jonathan gave the underside of his cock a little flick with his tongue in acquiescence, which counted as a small mercy, given how he could barely stand anyway. He groaned and moved his hips slightly, afraid of getting too rough.

They must have heard him back on campus, that loudly he shouted when he came. Loud and long, like the sensation had no end, and Jonathan kept driving him mad, pushing him deeper, as if that were even possible.

***

“How was it?”

Maddox let his head loll and laughed. “False modesty doesn’t become you, Hamilton. It was freaking awesome. Where did you learn to suck cock like this?”

Jonathan looked away, although in that dark, the other could only guess at his embarrassment. “Do you really need to ask?”

“So much for lying about hating it.”

“I didn’t say that.”

“Something like that. So, how many guys at your college before got the experience of a lifetime and were sucked off by you?”

The question was asked casually, but it was easy to detect something else underneath. Maddox didn’t keep many things hidden, or so it seemed.

“Just one,” Jonathan admitted.

“One? You’re totally pulling my leg. C’mon, admit it. There was a waiting line, and everyone wanted in.”

Maddox was just teasing him.

“Are you implying I’m easy?” Jonathan asked, hoping he sounded affronted enough, although his lips kept twitching.

“Nah, far from it. Just joking, and I’m actually jealous.”

“Jealous? What for?”

“Not for. I’m jealous of that guy. I mean, if you had been just a guy crazy about sucking cock for sport, I’d have dug that. But one, that means he must have been special. You clearly made the effort to get good at blowjobs for his sake.”

Jonathan remained silent. Was it true? In a way, yes. He had wanted to make Drew happy, blow his mind away. But their so-called relationship had always been out of synch, like two gears that always failed to get into the right rhythm.

“You don’t have to be jealous. He’s nothing but old history.”

Maddox surprised him by linking his fingers with his. “Wanna talk about it?”

“Why spoil a perfect evening?”

Maddox chuckled and pressed his lips against his cheek, releasing with a smacking sound. “You make a perfect point, Mr. Hamilton. May I offer you a ride back?”

Again, the teasing. But Jonathan didn’t mind. Maddox making fun of his upbringing and origins was liberating. He was the kind of person not to take it seriously, wherever Jonathan came from.

“I surely hope so. Otherwise, it might take me half the night to get back to campus.”

“It’s not that far, but it’s my pleasure. Thank God you sucked me off.”

“Really? Leave divinity out of it,” Jonathan said, barely stopping himself from grinning from ear to ear.

“Yeah. It’s tough to drive with a hardon. This should hold me until we get back.”

“Ah, and that was an allusion to your fast rebound time, right?”

“Totally. Now let’s get back before it runs out.”

Jonathan couldn’t agree more. He needed to reach his room, hide under covers, and grin like crazy while thinking of Maddox and his gorgeous everything.

TBC

And that was their first date! I know you guys had a lot of suppositions about how it would go, so I'm more than curious what you're going to say now! There will be a lot more to this story, a lot of things going on between the two main characters and not only, so I hope you'll stick with me!
Until next time,
All the best,
Laura.
Copyright © 2021 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Love 54
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 2/4/2022 at 10:08 PM, J.El said:

Spicy first date indeed! Conner appears to be the proverbial annoying fly on the wall whom buzzes around periodically in a pesky manner.

Xpress has been silent. I wonder if they caught Jonathan and Maddox in action? 

Well... Xpress is not always well aware of everything that happens, despite of how much it would want to be the omniscient being it pretends to be!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On 2/4/2022 at 11:16 PM, scrubber6620 said:

What a pleasant surprise that suggests a possibility of a longer- term relationship.  This felt realistic and fun !

The pizza date was path breaking  showing Jonathan that Maddox really wanted to date him not just use him as a sex toy. I wonder what the ripples in the water of public news that Connor finding them eat will be? Maddox has Connor's number and Jonathan doesn't yet see him as a user.

Maddox was restrained and respectful and still tested and teased Jonathan. Jonathan was taken aback by how open , demonstrative, and possessive Maddox was . He had hoped Maddox would back out--no luck--and still thinks Maddox will tire of him like Drew did. Maddox wants to learn more about and experience all of gay sex possibilities with Jonathan. Jonathan is so turned on by Maddox and can't yet admit it. He thinks everything will end in 30 days. Maddox sees them together much longer.

The blow jobs were great and nicely described as they both showed what they are made of. Jonathan said he was not ready for anal. He is a virgin. Maddox wonderfully gave the first bj and did good job. Jonathan returned the favor and captivated Maddox. He was stunned. Jonathan had only blown Drew and Maddox was a more considerate and interesting sexual partner and surprised Jonathan. Maddox in turn was surprised Jonatthan had blown only one guy then left it alone when Jonathan would not talk about the guy.

They both had great sexual orgasm created by the other guy. They are going to want lots more and do lots more. Jonathan now seems them going together for the gull f0 days but be careful and not out in public--Good Luck with that pretense. They still need to talk about their sexual expectations and try new things. Jonathan needs to move beyond his Drew limitations and honestly discuss his past with Maddox. It is good to know Maddox knows lots of places on campus and around it for intimate arrangements-mmmmm.

BTW--any chance Jonathan will make love to Maddox first? He likes his ass played with....

Jonathan may be planning and planning and hoping and hoping... But Maddox is there, too, and surely, it takes two to tango. Plus, they might want to keep up pretenses, but they're way too young to be experienced at the game of social masks. I won't comment more on that :)

Maddox does like to play around with a certain enticing hole, but let's see how that goes, right? ;)

  • Like 4
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
On 2/5/2022 at 2:52 AM, bottomguy said:

I beleive that Maddox and Jonathan are two explosions waiting to go off at the same time.  Maddox is intriged by ass play and Jonathan enjoys the giving pleasure side.  So do we see Maddox  more of receiving the things that Jonathan can give him that he has not had before.  I see Maddox as the one who will be wanting of Jonathan shaft more than Jonathan wanting Maddox's shaft.  This is going to be a enticeing 30 day adventure for both of our college men. 

But what of the Xpress.  Suddenly there is nothing newsy for them yet??  Or is someone who knows what his taking place, just waiting for that newsworthy headline of the Bad man on campus getting his own treatment?

Going to be interesting to see. 

Not only Maddox and Jonathan are ticking bombs... Xpress will always make appearances that are bound to blow things up... or at least out of proportions. As much as it's the villain, it will also act as a catalyst for the two guys' relationships. Just to make it a bit more clear, Xpress writes something almost every day, but our heroes are not always in the limelight. These gossip rag aficionados have many fish to fry, he-he-he... So, it will be mentioned only when it's important for the story! 

  • Love 5
Link to comment
On 2/5/2022 at 9:00 AM, Philippe said:

Maddox is like:

Excited Dance GIF

While Jonathan is like:

Time For Bed Weekend GIF
 

But that lustful fulfillment is still not a fast pass or ride share agreement. These boys have a lot of talking to do before get their frequent flyer memberships; you only get credit if you complete the segments and no bonus unless you complete the trip.

Jonathan’s background is much different than Maddox’s, he stepped outside the lines of social dignity, exposed his heart to someone it seems that didn’t stand with him when the highfalutin socialites grimaced with disdain at the stains upon their generations of only the finest family silver.

Jonathan was raised well, but within narrow social constructs; now tossed to the curb with a traumatic battered and bused experience, there is no doubt he has a lack of trust of family, friends, and acquaintances. Being betrayed and cast aside so freely could easily have him withdrawing into his crystalis before learning and experiencing the world as others know it.

The oddity of Maddox, he may be the catalyst for Jonathan to truly abandon the cocoon of Jonathan past; to spread new wings with beauty unseen before. Maddox is more caring than his carefree facade would indicate; perhaps it’s not as carefree as it is, just confidence and independence. I don’t believe Maddox is the irresistible flame of death, just unzip that ferocious bear covering, and you have a plush care-bear with a little heart that says Jonathan on it. ❤️
 

 

Oh, gawd, those gifs were so spot on, I lol'ed so hard!

Yes, it's pretty much about people coming from different walks of life, and now they both have certain negotiations to deal with so that they can land on the same page. Maddox is just right for Jonathan. Their families couldn't be more different, and we all know how that shapes us into who we are. 

As for Maddox being a lovely plushy toy... oh, you couldn't be more right about that. Oh, gawd, now I want a plushie Maddox with that little heart on which it says Jonathan!

  • Love 5
Link to comment

I am enjoying the comments.  The date started very awkwardly and the conversation was frustrating.  That's probably because these two minds are so fuzzy with lust, they can barely function in a normal conversation.  

Quote

“Do I have you?” Maddox asked. “Because that’s all that matters to me right now.”

Quote

“Will that be enough to satisfy your curiosity or whatever this is?” Jonathan asked, his voice as low as before.

If Maddox left of the "right now" part, he would have made a clear statement that this was more than a temporary situation for him.

Had Maddox jumped on the word "curiosity" and explained his interest was much more serious, then Jonathan would be less likely to this was a passing fancy.

Things did get better and the conversation improved.  

Quote

“Are you gay?”

“Ever since I met you.”

“There’s no such thing --”

“Bullshit.”

Like Jonathan, I have never met a hetrosexual guy who turned gay for just one guy. I never heard of one, except in gay fiction. I do know how to employ suspension of disbelief, however.  Stories would be sooo boring if readers can't do that.

Maddox is trying, but Jonathan believes anything said only applies to the next month.

Quote

Maddox grinned at him. “Possessive. I like it. And you don’t have to worry about me. I’m all for exclusivity, and I only want you.”

The sex afterwards was instigated by Jonathan, and if he didn't learn something from that about Maddox, then Jonathan needs to get his malfunctioning brain fixed.  I'm gay and didn't swallow my first time!  Hot as hell!  

tumblr_n4kom8WpQ21soljxao1_500.gif

  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 7/23/2022 at 9:04 AM, raven1 said:

I am enjoying the comments.  The date started very awkwardly and the conversation was frustrating.  That's probably because these two minds are so fuzzy with lust, they can barely function in a normal conversation.  

If Maddox left of the "right now" part, he would have made a clear statement that this was more than a temporary situation for him.

Had Maddox jumped on the word "curiosity" and explained his interest was much more serious, then Jonathan would be less likely to this was a passing fancy.

Things did get better and the conversation improved.  

Like Jonathan, I have never met a hetrosexual guy who turned gay for just one guy. I never heard of one, except in gay fiction. I do know how to employ suspension of disbelief, however.  Stories would be sooo boring if readers can't do that.

Maddox is trying, but Jonathan believes anything said only applies to the next month.

The sex afterwards was instigated by Jonathan, and if he didn't learn something from that about Maddox, then Jonathan needs to get his malfunctioning brain fixed.  I'm gay and didn't swallow my first time!  Hot as hell!  

tumblr_n4kom8WpQ21soljxao1_500.gif

He-he, sexy gif! Well, when it comes to my stories, readers really must suspend their disbelief to enjoy them, I think! Compared to other stories I wrote, I really think this one's more realistic and also a lot tamer, lol!

  • Love 3
Link to comment

O.M.G. Sometimes these emoji's are totally inadequate.  I just relived the two times I have given a guy a blowjob. Totally awesome, and I thank Laura that she has wrapped up the sex in a warm fuzzy blanket of love.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Having read every chapter posted of Chasing Rusty Parker already, I'm wondering if getting spurned by Jonathan is what made Conner the asswipe he became.

  • Wow 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..