Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 4,603 Words
  • 5,543 Views
  • 19 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Good Guys Don't Date Bad Boys - 6. Something Wonderful

Chapter Six – Something Wonderful

Maddox chewed on his gum mindlessly while letting his mind wander off. These days, he was off most of the time as he seemed incapable of getting that thing with Jonathan out of his head. He had turned into the equivalent of a socially inadequate porcupine, and people preferred to get out of his way, allowing him the needed berth for him to work out of his system whatever he needed to work out of his system.

The problem was he had no idea how to work it out. Well, rejection fucking stung, and since it was for the first time in his life he suffered it when it mattered, he felt utterly messed up. Each time he closed his eyes, he could only see Jonathan’s climax face turning into stone in the blink of an eye. Had he been, what? Disgusted? What of him could cause that kind of reaction in a person?

Was it weird that he didn’t know about it because he couldn’t see it, and other people didn’t care to tell him because they pitied him? Maddox had examined himself in the mirror in all possible ways and couldn’t see it if it killed him.

He barely registered as Kane plunked by his side on the sofa in the living room. Instead of offering a greeting, he barely let out a grunt.

Kane sighed and placed a hand on his knee. Oh, no, that had to be some kind of intervention. “Deedee,” his friend called softly, “what exactly is this girl doing to you to make you so messed up?”

And he had just pulled the ‘Deedee’ card on him, which was something Kane did only when he wanted to have heartfelt conversations. Because he’d had a girlfriend for three years, he was the only one in their group who seemed to have developed extra skills, all dealing with emotional stuff, which everyone hated when it was used on them but appreciated for being actually helpful.

“There’s no girl,” he mumbled.

“If there’s no girl, you’re really starting to scare me. Is someone in your family ill or something?”

He couldn’t lie about serious stuff like that. “It’s a girl,” he said reluctantly. He wasn’t yet at the point when he could admit to his friends that he was crushing on a dude.

“All right.” Kane exhaled. “So, you dig her, and she doesn’t dig you back?”

“Something like that,” Maddox mumbled and began munching on a hangnail.

Kane grabbed his arm and forced it down. “I’m not just going to tell you that you need to talk. I’m actually going to interrogate you.”

Ha! Like that would scare him. He looked down stubbornly.

“All right,” Kane said with a sigh, “let’s start. Was she, like, hands off, dude, from the start, or something?”

Maddox swung his head from one side to the other. “Not… really. We… well, touched each other and stuff.” Good thing he hadn’t just blurted out something insane like having had jerked off with the imaginary girl.

“Ah, so she must be at least a little into you. What makes you think she doesn’t like you?”

‘She’ had run away with Maddox’s cum on ‘her’ like there was a rocket in ‘her’ butt. But he couldn’t say that outright.

“She’s like distant and stuff,” Maddox replied.

“Is there something going on in her life right now? Maybe she doesn’t feel like hooking up is a good idea for her right now.”

“It’s more than hooking up,” Maddox replied in an irritated voice and then instantly wished that he could take the words back.

“Really?” Kane’s eyes lit up for a moment. “Since when?”

“Since it’s about her. I mean, I don’t know! Can we not have this conversation?” Maddox whined.

“No, we cannot not have this conversation,” Kane replied firmly. “So, it’s serious. Our little boy is finally growing up.”

“Shut up, lifer,” Maddox replied. “I don’t know what it is. Maybe if I hooked up with her, I’d be over it.”

Maybe.

Oh, what a big fat ‘maybe’. Would once be enough to check off the list all the things he wanted to do with Jonathan, to Jonathan, and around Jonathan? It would have to be a pretty long hookup, and it should happen without his dick falling off at the end from coming too many times.

“What if she’s not into hooking up?” Kane asked.

“She could be,” Maddox said with a shrug.

“You don’t know a lot about this girl, do you?”

Through no fault of his own. He wanted to get to know Jonathan a great deal more, but who could hold down that guy for more than a couple of minutes which had been the most he had gotten when meeting him across the campus and exchanging no more than a few superficial lines?

“What if she’s not into boys?” Kane asked. “You know how long it took Louise’s sister to come out. It was hard for her, and she tried to deny her true self for a long time before she decided she was done with hiding.”

Louise was Kane’s girlfriend, and her big sis had only last year come out to their parents. It had been quite difficult for her to admit it, especially to herself, as Kane had told them later.

“Oh, don’t worry, she’s into boys. She’s just not into me. There’s something wrong with me,” Maddox said the last words, and his mind went reeling. “It is something wrong with me,” he repeated.

“Hey, hey, slow down, what could be wrong with you? You’re a handsome mofo, you’re fun, and you clearly want her,” Kane offered his input right away.

“But I’m a player,” Maddox said like he finally saw the light. “She must think I’m a walking STD.”

“Wow, wow,” Kane began, clearly stunned by that evolution of their conversation. “You always use protection, right?”

“Of course I do, but she doesn’t know it. That’s it. This is what I have to do.”

“What exactly? Tell her that you’re a condom type of guy? I assume she is, too, if she has her head on her shoulders, so --”

“I’m going to get tested, and then I’m going to shove that thing right under his nose!” Maddox smacked his right palm with his left fist.

“His?” Kane asked.

“What?”

“You said ‘his nose’.”

“No, I didn’t,” Maddox denied.

Kane blinked a couple of times. “I either heard it wrong, or you’re more fucked up than I imagined. Which you clearly are. Well, get tested if that’s going to give you peace of mind. But, as a friend, I must tell you that the chances are that her reluctance to get with you might not have anything to do with it. The entire campus knows you’re the poster boy for safe sex. So, she must know it, too.”

Maddox stood abruptly, no longer hearing whatever Kane was blabbing about.

“Are you going right now?”

“The sooner, the better.”

If Kane had other heartfelt things to say, Maddox would just listen to them another time.

***

Jonathan dreaded the day when he had Statistics for a good reason. So far, he had managed to stay clear of Maddox and just exchange a few words whenever they met under the pretext that he always needed to be somewhere. Also, there was the project they had to be working on together, so sooner or later, they would find themselves face to face.

The worst part was that Maddox looked like there was something serious bothering him. Since he had perked up his ears whenever Ray talked about the latest news being churned by the gossip mill, he knew that nothing untoward had happened to him except for their little late-at-night tryst at the pool.

After several days, Maddox should have been over it. He was popular, handsome, everyone liked him, and there were dozens of girls who wouldn’t mind, surely, to make him forget about almost being dropped on his ass by a guy he had masturbated with for the fun of it.

At first, he had tried to shake off the feeling of guilt by telling himself that Maddox should get used to a bit of rejection in his perfect life. But seeing those pretty gray eyes filled with longing and suffering surely didn’t support his case. If he could help it, he wanted Maddox to not suffer one moment for as long as he lived.

But what was he to do? Tell him that it was all fine? But what if Maddox then wanted a repeat experience? No, that was definitely out of the question. Jonathan felt that he had committed a huge mistake by giving in to the temptation once. Maddox was addictive if one were unfortunate enough to do as little as look at him and bask for a moment in that pretty boy smile. And now that he knew how Maddox looked in the throes of pleasure, he was completely doomed.

He had himself to consider, he tried to speak to that rational part of him that still lay in there, somewhere. What would happen if he let Maddox in? The straight boy would have his fun and then move on. And that was the best of all scenarios. No guy with such a track record in getting girls would, all of a sudden, decide to settle for a relationship with a gay guy.

A groan made its way up his throat as he found his way to the last row, as usual. He wasn’t allowed even to consider such a possibility. At best, at the absolute best, Maddox just wanted to fool around, jerk off, experiment a little, maybe, check all that off his list, and then move on to his usual womanizing.

Jonathan was insane even to consider that there was more to it than that. Nonetheless, he had made things awkward enough between them by accepting that mutual masturbation and then by fleeing the scene in that manner. He would have to make things right somehow, and that without leaving room for interpretations.

His breath caught in his chest when he saw Maddox entering the lecture hall. He looked better, and his usual cocky smile was back where it belonged. Well, it had been a few rough days, but it appeared that Maddox was finally over it, which was good.

Yes, it was good, he decided and repeated the thing a few times in his head. Until his eyes crossed with Maddox’s, and the smug grin that was clearly addressed to him made his heart skip a beat. What was that all about now? A wink followed, and then Maddox plopped himself into his seat, leaving Jonathan with all the questions.

He loved Statistics, but it seemed like he would have a hard time focusing on the lecture again just because that guy was in the same room. His phone buzzed quietly, and he frowned. After stealing a few glances around, he surreptitiously took it and checked the screen.

Today, after classes, you and I, at the library, it’s on. We’ll work on it.

Ah, the project, of course. Jonathan typed a quick ‘K’ and then put the phone away as cautiously as he could. Then he stared at Maddox just as the guy turned his head and flashed a smile at him. Somehow, he couldn’t stop thinking that smile could announce nothing good.

What kind of torture was in store for him now?

***

Maddox could barely hold in his excitement as he entered the library and spotted Jonathan at a table, working on his laptop, those sexy glasses on, and wearing a serious expression on his face. He walked over, and in one fell swoop, produced the copy he had requested from the medical office where he had had his tests done. “Read them and weep,” he said with emphasis and plopped into the seat across from Jonathan.

His eyes were like a hawk’s as he observed the other picking the paper and giving it a long and thoughtful look.

“What’s this?” Jonathan asked.

Maddox placed his hands behind his head, stretched, and offered a lopsided grin. “It says right there that my cum is not radioactive.”

“Um, congratulations?” Jonathan’s lips curled into a small confused smile.

Maddox leaned forward abruptly and whispered, “I haven’t been with a girl since the beginning of summer.”

“Well, I saw you with my own eyes with a cute blond girl at the party the first Saturday of the semester,” Jonathan pointed out.

“So you noticed. You must have been looking for me, then,” Maddox said with a grin.

“Don’t be absurd. Everyone noticed. It’s not like you’re any less than a superstar wherever you go, let alone a party.”

Well, it was a compliment, and he was willing to take it. However, he needed to clear any misunderstandings.

“Nothing happened with her.” Maddox waved impatiently. “It was the night my dog died. And by that, I actually mean the other thing that starts with a ‘d’ and is also man’s best friend.”

The confusion in Jonathan’s eyes was beyond hilarious, but Maddox didn’t want to jinx it somehow by laughing in the guy’s face.

“Oh, you mean… oh,” Jonathan said slowly. “It… died? But I’m sure it was in perfect working order the night we --” He stopped abruptly and bit his lower lip in the most adorable way. Maddox had a mind to ask him if he was allowed to bite it in Jonathan’s stead. He was so damned sure it had to be delicious.

“Yeap, all ‘cause of you,” Maddox drawled each word while taking in each of the other’s reactions.

“Because of me?”

Oh, man, how could he be so oblivious? But that just made him so much cuter that Maddox wanted to lean over the table and smooch him until both were breathless. And then, those amber eyes would look all shiny and hazy, and Maddox would just take his time tasting each lip at a time, each corner, inside and out --

“Hey, Earth to Maddox.” Jonathan snapped him back to reality. “Let’s start working. I’d like to grab a quick bite before I’m starting my shift.”

“We could have something together if you’re hungry now.”

“No,” Jonathan said sharply. “Let’s get this done with.”

Hmm, that would have normally deflated Maddox’s high spirits a smidge, but he was too pumped up to care. Tonight, just before closing time, Jonathan would get a little visit. For now, he needed to prove he could play it cool. So, without commenting anything else, he grabbed his laptop and focused on their project.

***

Jonathan had found it hard to focus throughout his shift after his meeting with Maddox earlier. Why had he done that, showing him that he was STD-free? Did he believe that Jonathan thought something like that of him? It was confirmed that the guy was a player, as far as Xpress cared to document his sex life, according to Ray, but in all truth, the local tabloid had expressed concern over the prettiest boy on campus not hooking up as he used to. Of course, the death of that imaginary pet appeared to satisfy the gossip mill for now in regards to Maddox’s lack of romps in the hay, but how long would that last? Either way, not for one moment had Jonathan thought of anything that required the dutiful presentation of a complete set of health tests, as Maddox had done.

In all truth, Jonathan was getting a bit sick of Xpress and their way of getting into everyone’s business. He had been trying to wean Ray off that thing so far with no success. His roommate had admitted that it was a guilty pleasure and that he knew not everything in there was true, but it looked like he was too naïve to understand that some people could get hurt by fake news like that.

As the last student came back with the books and he went to put them back in their rightful places, the door opened again. Jonathan grimaced and scolded himself for not locking it, but as he emerged from the rows of bookshelves, he put on his most affable smile. Maybe it was someone who needed to bring back a book on the last leg. It would be no trouble to help them out.

He stopped abruptly when he saw who it was. Maddox was standing right there, his hands in the pockets of his jeans, in a white t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up to show off his biceps, and wearing a dazzling smile on his face.

Despite the poor fashion sense he appeared to display with the horrendous manner in which he wore his t-shirts, he looked amazing as always. Jonathan ached to touch those perfect arms, let his fingers run along them and squeeze them lightly just to prove to himself that they were real flesh and blood and not pure granite. The weather was slowly changing, but it looked like Maddox didn’t think of grabbing his jacket.

“Hi,” he said, swallowing the sudden ball at the base of his throat, “I was just about to close here. Is there some book you want?”

“Yeah,” Maddox said and walked slowly toward him.

Jonathan couldn’t help but notice that slight swing of hips as Maddox moved. He had to know how sexy he was, and he had to know that he needed to dial it down a little so that he didn’t end up causing accidents everywhere he went.

“Okay,” he said as he managed somehow to sound natural and not at all affected by the sight in front of him, “what do you need?”

Maddox made a sign with his chin. “Don’t you want to lock? So that no one else comes.”

Jonathan nodded and moved stiffly past Maddox, trying hard not to inhale just as they brushed against each other. Quite inconveniently, Maddox had placed himself in the middle of the hallway, and even trying to get around him involved a bit of touching.

He locked the door, all the while willing his heart to stop beating so wildly. There was something strange going on each time he was in such close quarters with Maddox. And alone.

When he turned, Maddox was already walking down one of the aisles. Probably he knew already where to find what he needed. Jonathan followed him.

“Have you ever imagined how it would feel to have sex in a library?”

Jonathan pursed his lips and squeezed his eyes tightly for a moment. “No, I can’t say that I have. Is this your idea of entertainment? Risky situations?”

Maddox shrugged lazily. He threw Jonathan an all-knowing look. “Could be.”

Jonathan turned his head to look at the bookshelves, searching for something to hang on to, anything else but Maddox.

***

So he was trying to play it cool, but it was so damned clear that Jonathan wanted him. His cheeks were slightly pink, he kept licking his lips, and he blinked so prettily now and then. Maddox shrugged and grabbed Jonathan by the shoulders. The next moment, their lips collided, and it was so good, so sweet, that Maddox could feel his toes curling in his kicks.

That was the good moment because one later, he was pushed back furiously…

And punched in the face.

“Ouch, ouch, what the hell?” Maddox grabbed his nose and groaned at the sudden pain.

Fuck, something was pouring out of his nose. He took away his hands and stared at them. It was fucking blood!

“Oh my god,” Jonathan babbled, “you’re bleeding!”

“No shit, Sherlock. You fucking hit me! Why did you do that?”

Jonathan, who had seemed frozen in place for a couple of seconds, went into a frenzy. He grabbed Maddox by one arm and began dragging him. “I’m so, so sorry. I didn’t even think I’d land that. I sincerely thought you would block or dodge or --”

“Where are you taking me? To the torture room to get your kicks? And why would you even think I’d be able to dodge a punch to the face?”

“Aren’t you a big shot fighter?”

A what?

“And I’m just taking you to the bathroom to get you washed. Seriously, Maddox, I’m sorry. You just took me completely off-guard and --”

“No wonder you’re a freaking virgin if you punch all the guys who try to kiss you in the face. You’re so violent!” Well, the blood wasn’t stopping, but the pain that had flared at first was now turning into a low-frequency pulse.

“I don’t punch anyone,” Jonathan retorted. “Just you,” he added after a short break.

Maddox felt like grinning despite the pain.

Jonathan helped him wash his face and then grabbed a small first aid kit. He began to baby him, wiping his face and then stuffing his nose with small cotton balls. Then he took him to a small bench and had him lie down. Maddox had to admit that he enjoyed the attention, despite his hurting nose. Jonathan crouched by his side and caressed his forehead. He looked so seriously chastised, it was way too funny.

“Let me bring a small pillow to rest your head on. Just tilt your head back a little to help the bleeding to stop.”

Maddox grabbed Jonathan’s arm to prevent him from going. “Don’t leave my side, I beg you. It’s so cold,” he said in an exaggerated dramatic voice, “my whole life is flashing before my eyes. Oh, look, that was where I put my Pokémon card collection in fifth grade.”

Jonathan chuckled and slapped him playfully on the shoulder. “Oh, god, you’re such a joker. You sure you don’t need that pillow? This bench is hard.”

“Just hold my head on your arm, and I’ll be fine,” Maddox said promptly.

He was pushing it, but he had already been punched in the face, and he doubted Jonathan would do that again soon. However, he was pleasantly surprised when Jonathan took his head gently and then snuck his arm underneath to support it.

“How is it? Does it hurt a lot?” Jonathan asked.

Their faces were so close, but Maddox doubted he looked too sexy, now with his nose stuffed with cotton balls. “It does,” he whined.

Jonathan smiled. “No wonder everyone’s crazy about you. I had no idea guys like you would be able to pull the puppy eyes look so easily.”

Maddox blinked slowly and made his best effort to look as charming as he could under the circumstances. Jonathan caressed his hair with the other hand, pushing it out of his eyes.

“Do you think you can stand?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

Jonathan helped him up. “Your t-shirt is ruined,” he said.

Maddox looked at the few red dots on it. It was already late, so no one would notice. “Yeah, but hey, I don’t go to battle against Muhammad Ali every day.”

That earned him another sweet smile from Jonathan. “I’ll give you mine. Just take it off.”

It wasn’t everything like he imagined the point where they would both take their clothes off again, but it was still good. Maddox pulled his t-shirt over his head and handed it to Jonathan, who left it on the bench. It was just so damned funny how hard the guy was trying not to stare at him.

Jonathan Hamilton was a challenge, but that only made him all the more worth it. Maddox watched him with hungry eyes as he got out of the light sweater he was wearing and then out of a pristine white t-shirt. Damn, that body was so fine, nice defined muscles everywhere, but lean and looking nothing like a gym rat. Slight curves nicely balanced the hard planes of his torso in all the right places. He was real and warm, and anyone in their right minds would just reach out and touch him.

Jonathan handed the t-shirt to Maddox and then put his sweater back on hastily.

Maddox held it for a moment and pretended to sniff it. “Too bad I can’t smell this,” he said playfully.

Jonathan grinned and then shook his head. “No problem. I can tell you it reeks of old money.”

Maddox chortled. “You got me.” He pulled the t-shirt over his head.

Just as he began to roll the sleeves up, Jonathan stopped him. “Maddox, baby, please, just don’t. You have amazing arms, we all get it, but no.” To get his point across, he rolled back the sleeves and smoothed them out with his palms.

“Did you just call me ‘baby’? Do it again,” Maddox said quickly.

“You’re a big baby,” Jonathan said. “A cry baby.”

“Ah, come on, not like that,” Maddox complained.

“How do you feel?” Jonathan asked him, the seriousness from before returning in full-fledge.

“I’ve been better,” Maddox joked. “But, since I see you still feel guilty, how about you kiss me to make it all better?”

Jonathan took him by the shoulders and then kissed him gently on the tip of his nose. Such surprises never ceased to amaze him.

“Did I get punched in the face for this?” Maddox complained. Truth be told, even for that, and it was still worth it. Jonathan was so close, he could feel his body heat.

He held his breath as Jonathan angled his head and kissed the corner of his mouth. Then, he moved slowly to take his lips, and it was even sweeter than before. Maddox opened his mouth slowly, cautiously, and then a naughty tongue flickered over his lips and darted inside, teasing him.

The only other point where they made contact was where Jonathan held him by the shoulders, but it was enough. Maddox could feel the world starting to spin around him like a fun merry-go-round as he closed his eyes.

Jonathan was kissing him, and it was beyond everything he had ever experienced. It wasn’t even about sex, or not only about it, because the way Jonathan brushed his lips over his mouth, so unhurriedly that it hurt, was filled not only with sexual want but something else.

Something that tasted like nothing else Maddox ever tasted. Was it because he was a boy, and he had never kissed one before? Or was it because it was simply Jonathan?

He found it hard to open his eyes and admit that it was over when Jonathan moved away.

“Better now?”

Maddox smiled. “Definitely.”

“Then off you go now. Call me if there’s anything you need.”

He could make so many jokes about other boys Jonathan must have kissed or that ‘anything’ leaving the door open for sexual innuendos. But Maddox just nodded and let himself be guided to the door.

Once outside, he broke into a sprint. His feet had wings all of a sudden, and he felt as if he were drunk for the first time in his life.

***

“What happened to you?” That was a very startled Kane, who had both hands filled with beer bottles and was just heading to join the others on the sofa and watch a game.

Maddox grinned and sighed. “Something wonderful.”

“Wonderful? You look like you got into a fight.”

Maddox hiked up the stairs. He couldn’t dally and entertain Kane and his curiosity right now because he needed to reach his room, throw himself on the bed, and dream wide-eyed of how amazing Jonathan was and the sweetness of his kiss.

TBC

 

Well, I hope you found something wonderful in this chapter just as Maddox! I really appreciate all your reactions and comments, so please don't forget to let me know your thoughts in the little box below.
Until next time,
All the best,
Laura.
Copyright © 2021 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 65
  • Haha 11
  • Wow 3
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 10/30/2021 at 12:19 PM, johnnyboy2285 said:

I just felt some of the pressure being released... Not sure I am referring to the guys or to myself... They are keeping me on the edge.

I can hardly wait to read Jonathan's view on the events.

 

All I'm saying is that feelings will continue to develop...

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Pink's true love comes to mind in this chapter and I'm just going to let the song play on. loving the story btw.200.gif

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 11/4/2021 at 8:52 AM, Hellsheild said:

Pink's true love comes to mind in this chapter and I'm just going to let the song play on. loving the story btw.200.gif

Thanks a lot! Cool song btw :)

  • Like 4
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

Sorry, but these guys need to stop and talk.  And maybe really get to know each other.  This choreographed dance is interesting, but I'm for real communication.

As it might be the case with most of my characters, the time to talk won't come until later!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

What a superb chapter. You must have poured your heart into the story. The narrative works so well it's almost as if you are recounting something from your past.
 

Either way, very good writing.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 12/9/2021 at 12:45 AM, Wyndham said:

What a superb chapter. You must have poured your heart into the story. The narrative works so well it's almost as if you are recounting something from your past.
 

Either way, very good writing.

Thank you for your kind words, sir! I'm trying to get into my characters' skin so that I can be as authentic as possible! I'm surely glad my effort is noticed!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, raven1 said:

@Hellsheild got it right!  True Love should be the theme song for this book!  Maddox has it bad, and it is totally destroying his bad boy  persona.  Jonathan seemed to warm up after the punch.  Was it guilt, or realization that Mad Dawg has puppy eyes just for Jonathan?  A very good chapter with laughs to spice up the dialogue.  

PS I don't think Maddox fooled Kane about the he/she mistake.

Kane might not believe it true... since he doesn't know Maddox to be a... gentlemen's man? you know, instead of a ladies' man?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I'm late to the party, but is it safe to say that Maddox satisfies the definition of ignorant bisexual who is now faced with "choosing" to be gay? That happened to me. I am loving this story.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..