Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 6,560 Words
  • 4,376 Views
  • 50 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Good Guys Don't Date Bad Boys - 40. In Love With A Time Traveler

Chapter Forty – In Love With A Time Traveler

Maddox’s lips on his were maddeningly sweet. How could he stay away from this? The memories would never be enough. The last chords of the song died down, and only then Maddox pulled away from him. “Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?”

Jonathan rolled his eyes in an effort to regain some self-control. “You’re the one who’s beautiful, and, by the way, romantic songs and all, that’s a bit--”

“True. It’s true.”

Would Maddox think the same once he was covered in shame once more? It wasn’t only because of that, but also because of how he had reacted to it all, how he couldn’t cope with it and how he brought all the complications that came with someone who only thought of how to hide away from the world only so that he stopped hurting.

It was too much to expect Maddox to know and understand, no matter how much of an amazing person he was. He wouldn’t force his damaged fragile self upon him like that. But he could do something. He could make some new memories and leave the door ajar.

“You’re thinking,” Maddox pointed out and pushed Jonathan’s hair away from his forehead so that they could stare into each other’s eyes. “You’re thinking of something you don’t know whether you should tell me or not.”

He looked away.

“It’s all right,” Maddox said softly and cupped his cheek. “Things have been kind of rocky between us lately. I can wait for you to trust me again, I promise.”

Such keen words coming from such a keen person. Jonathan felt that he could never get enough as he reached for Maddox and pulled him into his arms. If he swallowed him whole, it wouldn’t be enough. His hands searched for warm skin to touch.

Maddox laughed at his desperate attempts to get under his t-shirt and pushed him away playfully, but only so that he could pull his t-shirt over his head and chuck it on the floor. The way he moved was killing Jonathan inside. Were men supposed to be this graceful? Maddox moved with a fluidity that belied the fact his body was packed with hard muscles everywhere.

The smile on his face only served to hurt Jonathan more. He closed the distance between them, hungry for Maddox, and for the illusion that everything was fine granted by merely closing his eyes.

“Someone’s horny,” Maddox drawled and chuckled.

“Your fault,” Jonathan replied and let his hands roam over Maddox’s beautiful chest. His fingers curled around the manly hair and tugged, making Maddox hiss.

“Well, as much as I enjoy watching you simp over me, I’d rather take this to the bed.”

Jonathan didn’t have time to protest as Maddox grabbed his waist, kissed him short and wild and with a lot of tongue. The next thing he knew he was on his back on the bed and Maddox was on top of him, busily devouring his lips, especially the bottom one.

“Oh God,” he whispered.

Maddox chuckled against his open mouth. “Not the big guy, I’m afraid. But I appreciate the thought.”

Jonathan took hold of Maddox’s messy hair so that he could stare at his pretty face again. “I love you, you know that?”

“Feel free to tell me that to my face a couple of times, you know, just so that I understand. Spell it out for me, ‘cause I’m a bit thick-headed.”

Jonathan snorted. “No, you just like making fun of me.”

“Hey,” Maddox called gently while hovering over him. “It’s nice hearing you say it. I mean, the note was nice, too, but some things--”

“Some things need to be said in person, right?” Jonathan stole the words from Maddox’s lips. If only he weren’t such a big coward. But, as he lay there, completely unable to resist Maddox’s sensual attack, he understood that for anything to work, he needed to do it his way. It was self-preservation and nothing more. But Maddox deserved the truth.

He brushed his thumb across Maddox’s mouth and was rewarded with a hooded look. Maddox pushed out his tongue and caressed his thumb; Jonathan shivered at the velvety sensation. It was enough to earn a mischievous glint in the adorable grey eyes. His thumb was sucked gently into a wet warm cavern, and that simple thing was enough to make him moan in desire.

“I want more,” he declared and wrapped one arm around Maddox’s neck, while using his free hand to play with the hair on the other’s chest. “I want all of you.”

“Happy to oblige,” Maddox said courteously. “The only problem is… you’re overdressed, my man.”

Jonathan laughed softly and tried to get out of his sweater. From that position, his attempts to do so were completely thwarted, there was no other choice for him than to drop back on the bed with a groan. Maddox drew a long wet line across his jawline, while his hands snuck under the sweater and struggled with the buttons of his shirt.

“We’re going about this the wrong way, you know?” Jonathan felt compelled to point out. “I cannot undress as long as you keep me prisoner under you, and you want me out of my shirt before I’m out of my sweater.”

“It’s very difficult to keep my head on my shoulders when I have you under me like this. Hence this whole confusion,” Maddox said brightly.

Jonathan didn’t believe a word of it, but it was all in good fun. While they were both laughing, Maddox managed to pull his sweater over his head and then unbuttoned the dress shirt. From there, it was easy to reach under his undershirt and tease his nipples. Jonathan grunted at the direct attack.

“Ah, don’t tell me you’re a cry baby,” Maddox scolded him playfully. “You’ve been ripping out my chest hair for like the last ten minutes.”

“Sorry,” Jonathan said quickly. “I wasn’t aware I was doing that.” He pulled his hand away, as it seemed as if he couldn’t keep it very far from Maddox’s sexy chest if it killed him.

“No worries. As long as I’m yours again, you can rip all the hair from my body.”

“I wouldn’t do that. You’re too sexy like this,” Jonathan whispered.

Maddox offered him a lopsided grin. “Yeah, I’ve noticed that you get kind of wild when you see me naked.”

“Full of yourself much?” Jonathan sputtered in feigned outrage.

“So will you be soon,” Maddox responded with a broad grin.

It took a while for Jonathan’s addled brain, which was already soaking in a few too many endorphins, to understand what Maddox meant by that. There was no room left for interpretation as Maddox appeared to be suddenly more adept at getting him out of his pants and underwear.

Soon enough, they were in a compromising position, Maddox between his legs, Jonathan completely naked, and both panting slightly in anticipation. Maddox let his hungry eyes roam over Jonathan’s body. “I told you. You’re beautiful.”

He’d hang on to those words for later; he would remember them when everything was blown to pieces. He pulled Maddox closer for a kiss. This night, he wanted it all, so he let go of Maddox’s sweet lips and tongue, only so that he could lick his chin and then his throat. While his range of motion was still limited, he could dip his tongue into the crook of a strong shoulder and lick the fresh clean sweat gathered there.

Maddox pushed him back on the bed and laughed. Then, he reached for his belt and Jonathan’s mouth went dry even before that magnificent cock sprang out in front of him. The sight alone was drool worthy.

Maddox grabbed his cock and swung it from side to side. “Missed me, Jonathan?”

“Don’t be an ass,” Jonathan protested, but it wasn’t like he could deny the truth. He grabbed Maddox’s cock out of his hand and tried to pull it to his mouth.

Again, he was at the receiving end of more teasing, because Maddox just pushed him away and then jumped out of bed. Jonathan rolled on one side, yearning to follow Maddox with his eyes, if there was no other way for him to follow.

Maddox pushed down his jeans and got rid of his underwear and socks. Then, he stood completely naked in front of him.

“Are you going to tease me with more cock puppetry?” Jonathan asked and cocked his head so that he could admire the entire beautiful man that was Maddox.

“Nah, I think I’ll save that for birthday parties,” Maddox replied.

Jonathan gasped in mock shock. “What kind of an exhibitionist are you?”

Maddox rolled his eyes. “I’m only talking about your birthday parties. You know, private parties, just between you and me.”

“Oh, all right. I suppose that’s something I can live with.”

Maddox smirked and walked closer to the bed. Now, his cock was level with Jonathan’s cheek, but Jonathan decided that two could play that game. “Well?” he asked. “Isn’t Mr. Cock going to ask me nicely to take him in my mouth?”

A burst of laughter let him know his joke had landed. “Just suck me off, babe, before I lose my erection since you’re bent on making me laugh.”

“Like I would be so gullible as to believe such a thing possible.” Jonathan didn’t allow Maddox to utter any more words, he deftly caught the throbbing thing and wrapped his lips around its girth.

Maddox let out a groan of pleasure and ran his fingers through Jonathan’s hair. “I’m going to be selfish tonight,” he whispered. “I just want all of me in you. But I’ll reciprocate later, and it’s a promise.”

They both wanted the same thing. Jonathan didn’t let go of the delicious cock to agree, but decided that words were overrated, anyhow, when actions could talk so much louder. He adjusted his position by sitting on the edge of the bed, doing that without ever letting go of Maddox’s manhood. Then, he began to apply himself with the enthusiasm and hunger he always felt when in the same room with this gorgeous man.

***

Oh, yes, Jonathan’s mouth on his shaft was pure heaven, and after so many days without doing as much as touch his cock for more than ten seconds, he felt like he was about to burst. Still, he wasn’t going to blow too early, because he didn’t want to be a disappointment to his handsome boyfriend.

He put one hand under Jonathan’s chin and cupped the back of his head with the other so that he could have a bit of control. If he let Jonathan go for it, he would be a complete goner in a matter of minutes.

It looked like his lover appreciated being taken in hand like that because he moaned prettily around his cock. That allowed Maddox to pull him completely away and enjoy the sight of parted wet lips and the look of complete abandonment in Jonathan’s eyes. Fuck, he was beautiful, and smart, and gorgeous, and awesome… and he’d learn everything about that.

He made Jonathan turn face down on the bed and then helped him raise up on all fours. His hand moved between the firm buttocks with intent, letting one finger move closer now and then. It didn’t take much to make Jonathan pant in desire to be fucked. “Wait just a moment.”

Since he had gotten a boyfriend, he had learned a thing or two. That meant that he was well prepared for what he intended to do to Jonathan, which basically meant to wreck him in the most pleasurable way possible. His hands trembled slightly as he pushed inside the scorching heat, opening it slowly and getting it ready for much bigger things. He had never ached for someone in this overwhelming manner before. Sure, he was just as horny as the next guy on a regular basis, but this thing with Jonathan was simply off the charts.

“Ready for me?” he whispered and draped his body over the slender one under him.

“Always,” Jonathan whispered back.

Maddox made his boyfriend turn his head for another kiss. Too bad that it meant holding Jonathan in an uncomfortable position so he could fuck him and kiss him at the same time. It was with reluctance that he let go of the perfect tasty mouth.

“You look so sexy from behind,” he said and smacked both palms on Jonathan’s perfect ass. He took in the broad shoulders tapering down to the graceful waist, only to give way for that awesome butt.

“I thought you preferred to look me in the eyes,” Jonathan replied, but his voice was strained, which meant that the anticipation was getting to him, too.

“I like you from all angles,” Maddox assured him. “But, you see, you kind of drove me nuts this week, so I want you more submissive just so that I know you won’t run away again.”

“I doubt that I have the strength for such a feat.” Jonathan’s breathless voice was music to his ears.

He smirked and moved his cock closer to the enticing little hole. Just the thought of that tight heat, of how the muscled channel was capable of giving his cock the ride of a lifetime hiked his horniness. Like he needed that right now. He grabbed his shaft by the root and squeezed tightly to take the edge off. It would be a total bummer if he ended up shooting all over Jonathan’s hole and butt cheeks before he even managed to put it in.

Slowly inhaling and exhaling, he moved closer. Then he moaned and closed his eyes as the head began delving inside the well lubed ass, and the anticipation was brought to an end. He moved slowly, listening closely for any sign of distress coming from Jonathan. If they were extra careful in the beginning, they could go for a wild ride later. With that self-promise in mind, he pushed deeper, but without changing the pace.

“All good?” he asked.

“Mind blowing,” Jonathan confirmed. “But would you move already? I might pass out from too much waiting.”

“Your ass is uber tight,” Maddox replied. “And I don’t want to wreck it by going too fast.”

“Maybe I want you to wreck me a little.”

“Just a little? Don’t provoke me, babe. I might just lose my head.”

“Such a smooth talker,” Jonathan teased him. “But maybe you want to put your money where your mouth is.”

“Nah,” Maddox teased back and wrapped one arm around Jonathan’s chest. He kissed his boyfriend’s cheek loudly. “But I’ll put my mouth all over you, and that’s a promise.”

The welcoming wetness and warmth were too much to ignore. With a small strained cry, he pushed inside all the way.

“Fuck me, Maddox, please,” Jonathan begged when he didn’t move for several seconds, too overwhelmed by having his entire cock buried deep where it belonged.

“Will do, babe, will do. Just give me a sec here.” Jonathan made the mistake of clenching his butt. Maddox growled and bit his ear. “Are you looking for a hard fuck?”

“You have no idea what talking dirty to me like that does.”

“Right. Why don’t you describe it to me?”

Jonathan chuckled, but Maddox bit his ear harder until he heard the other hiss.

“It’s just amazing, Maddox. Nobody else will ever fuck me like this.”

“You can bet your sweet tight ass,” Maddox confirmed and moved only slightly so that he could ram back in.

Jonathan dipped his head down in surrender, and that was all Maddox needed. He straightened up so that he could grab the sexy ass opened in front of him and admire the flexing and squeezing in all the back muscles with each thrust he made.

The way they moved together was enough to confirm that they were made for each other. At times, Jonathan just delayed the movement only so that he could slam against him, driving him up the wall with pleasure.

“Oh, Maddox,” Jonathan moaned. “It’s… I’m…”

“Coming already?” Maddox decided it was a good moment to tease his boyfriend. “But I’m not even touching your cock.”

It was a badge of honor to make Jonathan come from his ass after their time spent apart. Sure, if it didn’t happen, he would be quick to take matters into his hands. But it looked like there was no need for that.

“You don’t have to,” Jonathan said as his breathing became erratic. “It’s so good, Maddox, please, more.”

“Sure thing, babe.” He used the endearment with the intention of riling Jonathan up a bit, but it looked like his boyfriend actually enjoyed being called that, or he was just too horny and far gone to care. Either way, it gave Maddox free reign to use it, and that was just another perk of having a boyfriend. You had someone to smooch and cuddle with and fuck, of course, and call whatever you wanted.

He moved faster and faster, making Jonathan moan louder and cry out. Maddox didn’t need a compass and a map to realize that the rhythmic pulses surrounding his cock and squeezing it for dear life were a dead giveaway as to what was happening.

“Here comes the cream, babe,” Maddox announced himself, trying to pull one last joke before he lost all ability to speak another word.

Jonathan seemed in no shape to reply, so Maddox just used the pliant body under him to bring himself to completion. When he came, his strangled cries seemed to go on forever, just as his cock, apparently tapped into some endless reserve, shot deep inside Jonathan, spurt after spurt.

“That was so awesome,” he moaned and let himself fall on the bed, by Jonathan’s side, what felt like a long time after. “Can you tell me what we were fighting about before? No, better yet, don’t tell me ‘cause I don’t care.”

Instead of saying anything in response, Jonathan just threw one arm over him and rested his forehead against Maddox’s shoulder. Good, that meant that he was forgiven, and that Jonathan no longer cared about him being a complete ass.

“You know,” he said while wrapping his arm around Jonathan to pull him closer, “my family is crazy about you. Just like me.”

“That’s good to hear,” Jonathan murmured.

“Seriously, I’m so happy that we cleared the air. I’m this close to not letting you go to see your folks and keeping you here for Christmas.”

“I need to bury the hatchet with them,” Jonathan replied.

“I know. It’s just that I missed you like, whatever, you know what I mean.”

“I do.”

So, they were on the same page, finally. Maddox felt his body growing heavy and his eyelids followed suit.

“Hey, don’t fall asleep without washing,” Jonathan chided him. “Go first.”

“We could go together,” Maddox suggested.

“We’re not at Sunny Hill. I really, really don’t want us to scandalize your family. Oh, damn, were we loud? I can’t remember. How loud were we?”

“Chill, babe,” Maddox said and kissed his forehead. “This house has awesome soundproofing.” He had no idea if that was the truth, but he needed to tell Jonathan something to put his mind at ease.

“This ‘babe’ thing,” Jonathan started.

“Yeah?”

“I think it’s growing on me.”

Maddox laughed and pushed Jonathan’s hand lower. “Look at what else is growing on you.”

Jonathan pulled his hand away and then pinched the closest nipple hard.

“Ouch,” Maddox protested. “It’s not my fault you’re making me horny twenty-four-seven.”

“Yeah, sure, blame it all on me.”

They laughed together and then they lay like that, in pleasant silence, for a bit.

“Jonathan,” Maddox began, “we’re going to talk, right? About everything.”

“Eventually.”

“Don’t be a tease.”

Seriously, he had to be joking.

***

Maddox woke up quite early after the night’s activities, so it took him a bit for his eyes to adjust to the early light filtering through the curtains. He reached for the place by his side and found no one. Jonathan must be downstairs already, but why hadn’t he woken him up?

He was about to push himself up when his hand brushed against something. He turned on his side and blinked a few times as he saw the envelope. Jonathan really liked writing notes by hand, didn’t he?

He sat on the edge of the bed and opened the envelope. A few sheets of paper covered in neat writing were inside. Maddox felt his good spirits rise as he looked at the first phrases. Impatience made him jump to his feet, and his eyes moved fast over each page, until almost the end. He’d read every word later, but he needed to catch Jonathan first before he left.

He clenched his teeth when his eyes fell on the last page that appeared to have been written later than the rest, if he took into account the more distressed calligraphy, something unusual for someone as cool and collected as Jonathan.

This long letter was supposed to be about why and how much I love you. But recent events force me to turn this into a goodbye of sorts.

When winter break ends, I won’t be returning to Sunny Hill. The past has finally caught up with me, and it’s not my wish to drag you into the drama that tends to be my life. However, I want you to hear everything from me, before I become, once more, the butt of jokes for every living soul around.

The reason why I left early without seeing you after finals was because I received a peculiar message. People working for Xpress are blackmailing me by threatening to release a questionable video Drew took of us in what you can imagine as being a compromising position.

Maddox rolled his eyes and grimaced. Jonathan needed to update that fucking software that made him tick already. He sounded like he was from a different era. It was like being in love with a time traveler. He read further, and his anger boiled.

They threatened that they would release the video if I didn’t choose to leave Sunny Hill behind. I suppose that you’re getting mad at me right now, because that means I’m also leaving you behind.

Call me a coward, Maddox, but I don’t want to take advantage of your feelings for me. At first, you would want to stick with me, and I appreciate that, I really do. But that kind of thing, the constant mockery, the sneers, the gossip, it tends to take a toll on people. I speak from experience.

I have no doubt that they will release the video anyway. That is why I don’t want you to be exposed to something that you cannot prepare for. I’ll send the video to you – yes, it appears that a bit of experience with using search engines helps, and it wasn’t so hard after all for someone to stumble upon it at one point or another – and you are free to judge me as you see fit.

You told me repeatedly that I have the bad habit of running away. I’m only half-running away now, and it’s your fault. Watch the video and decide for yourself if you ever want to see me again or not. And don’t rush to catch me, because by the time you get that video, there will be many miles between us already.

I’m leaving you my address below. If you would ever like to pay me a visit, you’d make me happy… but that’s not the point. Come only if that’s what you really want, not because of obligation or pity. If you don’t come, I’ll understand. And even so, just know that, at this moment, you mean the world to me, and you’ll always have a place in my heart.

There you have it. Jonathan Hamilton, pathetically romantic, writing you seven pages of I love yous in different ways.

So, there’s no harm in adding one more.

I love you, Maddox Kingsley.

PS. If this letter somehow ends up in Xpress, don’t ever let me know. There’s only so much cringe I can subject myself to.

Cringe? Where the hell did Jonathan see anything like that? Clearly he had to be a visitor from two centuries ago, because he didn’t know the first thing about the definition of cringe. Maddox jumped to his feet and crumpled the papers in his fist. He was caught between two very different, quite opposing, feelings. One was of absolute happiness, because, hell, who wrote seven pages of I love yous in this day and age, and using pen and paper on top of it all?

The other was of scorching hot anger. For real, he was starting to see red in front of his eyes. How dared those assholes blackmail Jonathan like that? Sure, Jonathan was wrong to believe that Maddox would care about the gossip, as he had learned that lesson painfully, but it wasn’t his place to decide for Jonathan, too.

There had to be a way. Dammit, he wasn’t going to let Jonathan drop out of Sunny Hill just because of some scumbags with no lives. Xpress had just gotten themselves a real enemy.

He pushed against his forehead, trying to force a bit of order into his thoughts. First, he needed to go downstairs and see if Jonathan was still around. But just as he was about to grab some clothes so that he didn’t end up shocking an early riser other than his boyfriend, his phone chimed to announce that he had a new message.

Annoyed, he grabbed it, and then he stopped his frantic search for clothes. He sat back on the bed and opened the video. Jonathan had to be far away already.

The Jonathan from the video didn’t look that much different from the Jonathan he knew, but Maddox was well aware that he was staring at a different version of his boyfriend. The wariness was not there in the beautiful amber eyes, and he even looked slightly arrogant, but in a very sexy, very hot way.

He was looking out a window and had his shirt open in the front. For some reason, he looked pissed.

What crawled up your ass?

Maddox winced at the stranger’s voice, obviously belonging to the guy taking the video. So that had to be the infamous Drew. He was more than ready to hate the dude even more, with his phony accent, and low fake manly voice. Yeah, he sounded like a total douche.

On the screen, Jonathan threw an annoyed look at the speaker.

Put the phone down already, Drew. You’re not being cute right now.

Drew laughed and Maddox made a face when a naked cock sprang into view, obscuring Jonathan’s silhouette and blurring it out for a moment.

Look what I have for you here. All pumped up and ready. Come on, you know you always feel better after you suck me off.

What a fucking asshole. And his cock was weird, Maddox decided. Who liked that kind of ribbed thing? It looked like a freaking dildo.

Jonathan appeared determined to ignore the blatant invitation and continued to look out the window. As the camera moved, it seemed that Drew had gotten up from the bed and was now moving closer to his target.

Look, here are my two favorite things in the whole world.

Gosh, how he hated this dude. He sounded like such a major prick.

The camera shifted, and Maddox’s eyebrows shot up at the sight of the white powder. Drew seemed quite adept at drawing lines with a credit card, while still holding his phone. A few blond strands came into view for a moment, and the sound of someone inhaling deeply through his nose could be heard.

You should quit. Jonathan’s stern voice could be heard. One day, you’ll get into trouble over it. Is it really worth it?

You should quit busting my balls. Fuck, this shit’s so good. Come on, give me a kiss.

Jonathan didn’t look like he cared about what Drew wanted as the phone moved closer to his face.

You’ve never tried it, that’s why you’re like this. But you know, if you give me some of that thing you know I love to bits, I might just consider quitting.

Do you want me to suck your cock? Is it because that’s the only thing you want from me?

Don’t be like this, Jonathan. You’re the other favorite thing of mine, in case you were asking yourself.

Jonathan rolled his eyes. Drew kissed his cheek and then cupped his jaw.

Maddox had to stop himself from crushing the phone in his hand. The camera moved wildly, but it was hard to look at how the fucker was kissing Jonathan, anyway. Of Drew, he could only see a square jaw and strands of blond hair, but it still annoyed Maddox to no end just to notice those details. Good thing he wasn’t a blond; he would have had to dye his hair.

In the video, Jonathan seemed to relent as Drew moved his mouth to cover his. Jonathan’s eyes flicked open, and Maddox could read pure abandonment in them.

I dreamed about you last night, you know? Drew continued to talk.

Were we doing this together? Jonathan still wanted to keep his anger in, but his voice was dropping low as he pointed out of view, probably at the white powder on the table.

Drew caressed his face. No, but you were sucking me off.

Oh, screw you already.

Not so fast. You’re good at sucking cock, Jonathan. It’s not like there’s any shame in that.

I guess there is, because I don’t see you doing it.

I’m not good at it. But you are. And look at you.

Drew moved the phone to Jonathan’s crotch.

Yeah, true enough, he was pitching a tent.

Drew then used his free hand to feel the bulge and squeezed hard. I’ll make you come, too. Don’t be a wuss.

More kissing followed. Maddox felt an urgent need to skip, but Jonathan had asked him to watch it, and that was what he was going to do.

Drew continued to coax Jonathan into getting on his knees.

Could you at least stop filming? Jonathan asked as he finally knelt in front of Drew and was reaching for his crotch.

No. It’s just for me, don’t worry. I need something to jerk off to, you know. I’ll be home all of next week.

Can’t you just watch some porn like everyone else?

Drew moved his hand through Jonathan’s hair and caressed his cheek. His fingers rested on Jonathan’s mouth and his thumb snuck inside to make it open. Porn has nothing on you and what you can do with that mouth. Come on, show me your tongue.

Jonathan seemed to hesitate a little, but Drew was whispering small praises.

The part that Maddox hated the most was not Drew’s asshole behavior. No, it was how much in love Jonathan looked. And he seemed so innocent there, like someone who had never been betrayed before. For anyone who cared to look closely, it was evident that he was fighting to not let himself be manipulated. Still, it was clear which part of him was winning.

Maddox almost bit through his lower lip in frustration as Jonathan wrapped his lips gently around Drew’s cock.

Oh, yes, like that. You really know how to blow a guy’s mind, Jonathan. I’d totally quit if you gave me blowjobs like this every day.

At least, the fucker didn’t look like he had staying power. It didn’t take him long to blow his load.

Now look at me and show me. Fuck yeah. Drew moved one finger inside Jonathan’s mouth, playing with his own cum.

What a fucking disgusting pig, Maddox thought.

You had your fun. Now it’s your turn.

Nah, no way. I’m not sucking dick, I told you. I’ll give you a hand, though.

The video ended there. Maddox pushed the back of his hand against his forehead, and only then realized that he had really crumpled Jonathan’s love letter. He threw the phone on the bed and took the sheets of paper to his desk where he began to smooth them out, one by one. All this time, his mind was in overdrive.

From his point of view, the video was not as racy as Jonathan had painted it, but nonetheless, he hated that there were people, strangers, who had looked at his boyfriend doing those things and could still look.

The part with the drugs was the aggravating circumstance, and that was all on Drew. Sure enough, there was no evidence that Jonathan had gotten into drugs himself; quite the opposite. And yet, it still looked like Jonathan had been the one to get crucified for the whole thing.

He placed the love letter inside a book and then linked his hands together, resting his chin on top of them. He needed to think, think, think. No way in hell was he letting Xpress get the better of Jonathan like that. Sunny Hill wasn’t some stuffy old school with moldy professors and mean students. And an asshole like Drew.

Well, thinking could wait. Now, he needed to do just one thing, and he’d see how to proceed from there. Without a second thought, he put on a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants and was out the door.

***

It felt so strange to walk through the front door, and unannounced on top of it all. A part of him, the one that had gotten a bit cynical lately, wanted to put his parents in a position where they just couldn’t send him away from their doorstep.

The butler, Mr. Simmons, walked down the stairs so quickly that Jonathan feared that he might end up tumbling down. “Jonathan,” he said breathlessly, “you’re back.”

Mr. Simmons had been with his family for as long as he could remember, and Jonathan was as fond of the old man as the butler was of him. He had always been the one to sneak him candy when he wasn’t supposed to have even one more, and the one who helped him with his homework after the tutors were gone, and most of all, the person who made that house feel like a home in ways that his parents didn’t appear to be able to.

“Why didn’t you call?”

“I suppose it won’t make this family go bankrupt if you add an extra plate to the table.”

Mr. Simmons gasped and then smiled. “Did you just make a joke? I suppose that place has been kind to you so far.”

Jonathan didn’t doubt that Mr. Simmons had eavesdropped enough to know where he had been all this time. He intended to surprise the old butler even more because he dropped his luggage, walked over to him, and gave him a hug. It took Mr. Simmons a few good moments to hug him back, and when he did, it was more like a pat on the back, but one that Jonathan knew was loaded with affection.

“Well, where is everyone? The prodigal son has returned, so we should have a feast, right?”

Mr. Simmons seemed to have some trouble recovering from that hug. “Well, of course. You’re staying for Christmas, right? Have you made plans for New Year’s celebrations? Your parents would be happy to have you over.”

“I’m here to stay,” Jonathan explained shortly.

“Really? That’s great news.” Mr. Simmons searched his face for a moment. “Isn’t it?”

Jonathan sighed. “It’s a long story.”

“I was about to make tea, anyway,” Mr. Simmons replied.

“I’m afraid it’s not the kind of story meant for respectable ears.”

“We might have different definitions of what respectable means. Talking of respectable or the opposite of that, your parents have visitors.”

Mr. Simmons barely had time to finish speaking. Jonathan sensed that there was someone at the top of the stairs and he lifted his eyes. “You must be fucking kidding me,” he let out without censoring.

Drew rolled his eyes and began walking down the stairs with his studied, devil-may-care, gait. “Nice to see you, too, Jonathan. Simmons, how about I take Jonathan’s luggage and you can see to more important things?”

Jonathan nodded at the butler who kept his back to Drew, ignoring him on purpose. While Drew moved closer, he had time to examine his former friend. Well, he definitely didn’t look like he was high, but it was still early in the day.

At a glance, Drew looked like the same confident, attractive, young man that had made Jonathan lose his head in the past. But now, Jonathan noticed other things, like the cruel lips curled in a smile, the aggressive masculinity Drew exuded, the firm way he walked as if he ruled the world. Before, he had used to think that was everything he wanted in a man. Not anymore. Maddox looked a bit rough compared to Drew, but his smile was warm, and his masculinity didn’t come from a place of brutal desires. No, he was like a giant cat, minus the bloodthirst, and he was such a marshmallow inside that the thought alone made Jonathan’s mouth water.

The expression on his face must have changed, because Drew quirked an eyebrow and smirked. Jonathan grabbed his luggage and walked toward the stairs. When Drew moved as if to take his luggage from him, he pushed his shoulder against the other’s. “I can manage, thank you.”

“Come on, Jonathan, it’s the least I can do for you,” Drew drawled and followed him up the stairs.

“The least you can do for me is to admit to being an asshole. Or maybe go back in time and not make that video? Oh, I suppose between the two, time traveling is the most doable in your case.”

“I apologized to your parents. And now, I want to apologize to you as well.”

“I heard you. Now, can you please stop following me? This is still my home, and I know the way to my room.”

Drew put a hand on his shoulder to stop him once they reached the landing. Jonathan growled on impulse, and Drew pulled his hand away. “What kind of school did you go to? One with wrestling midgets?”

“A normal school. Where people aren’t douchebags like here,” he said pointedly.

“No shit,” Drew said with a snort. “I heard what you told Simmons. You came back home to stay.”

“Well, my reasons are my business,” Jonathan said through his teeth. Finally, he had reached his room. “And this is my bedroom, where you’re not allowed.”

There was some satisfaction in slamming the door in Drew’s face. Yeah, that felt good. Still, he needed to face his parents, and he wasn’t much in the mood for that.

He threw himself on the bed, face down. He could still feel Maddox’s strong lovemaking from the night before. And he could use a nap.

TBC

 

Well, feel free to throw in your own critique of the famous video... Usually, I don't give you spoilers, but be prepared for Maddox and Rusty 'storming the castle' in the next chapters. Enough said! Don't make me say more. (I won't be surprised if people already misunderstood what I mean by that...)
Until next time,
Hugs,
Laura.
Copyright © 2021 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 26
  • Wow 10
  • Fingers Crossed 7
  • Sad 5
  • Angry 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments




View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..