Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 4,252 Words
  • 4,318 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Good Guys Don't Date Bad Boys - 27. The Inevitable

Chapter Twenty-Seven – The Inevitable

Was Jonathan still hesitating? What was all that dallying about? Maddox felt slightly on edge, a need to push his ass against that probing hand at odds with the words stuck in his throat, words that would demand he be spared. He took one deep breath; it was, no doubt about it, the most maddening experience in his life so far. Jonathan’s presence felt so real, even if he kept his eyes closed. Maddox could easily picture the slightly parted lips, the eyes lost in lust and wonder, as Jonathan moved his fingers ever so gently, going deeper only by mini-fractions of an inch with each thrust.

“We’re going to take all night like this,” he commented, and his voice quivered.

“Allow me,” Jonathan said in a throaty sexy voice, “to look at you like this just a little longer.”

“Okay, you’re making it weird,” he joked, but the tremor in his words didn’t go away. “You’re staring at my butt.”

“A very sexy, very naked butt.” Jonathan used one hand to rub Maddox’s cock through his jockstrap. Together with the fingers pressing deeper and deeper inside his ass, it made for an alien sensation that Maddox wasn’t sure he could endure much longer. It was, at the same time, too much and not enough.

Jonathan wrapped his hand more firmly around Maddox’s hard shaft, bent on doing something.

“I don’t think I can come like this,” he said.

Just as the words left his mouth, Jonathan moved his fingers differently, making him keen in surprise. He had played with himself in the shower, he had, but this was deeper, more relentless, impossible to stop. The hand moved faster on his clothed erection, and Maddox groaned, part in disbelief, part relief, as he came like that, with no other extra stimulation.

“Did you wet your undies?” Jonathan teased him.

Maddox was breathing hard, finding it difficult to get over the fact that he had come so fast, and somehow, from his ass. But he wasn’t the type of dude to dwell on being surprised. He was actually curious to feel it again. Jonathan had withdrawn his fingers and was now playing with the hemline of Maddox’s jockstrap, like he was suddenly too shy to take things further.

He couldn’t have been more wrong about what was going on. Jonathan managed to move somehow and squeeze himself between Maddox’s spread knees while lying on his back. Maddox let out a small sound as the jockstrap was pushed away and his spent cock was taken inside a hot mouth. He pushed himself up on his hands only so he could watch his lover sucking him. “Now that’s a new position for a blowjob,” he noted out loud.

Jonathan flicked a seductive look at him. And he had thought himself to be the one on top. This guy had the upper hand even with his mouth full of cock like that. Maddox had no rebound trouble when it came to Jonathan. His cock was swelling again, making Jonathan’s eyes grow wide in surprise.

“You were supposed to fuck me,” Maddox pointed out, although he couldn’t protest too much. This felt way too awesome to say he didn’t want it.

Elegant fingers were back at his backdoor, and this time, they slid in with more ease than before. And the alien sensation was back, only that it wasn’t as alien as before, and Maddox began to chase after it while closing his eyes tightly. He bit his bottom lip, and it took him a while to realize that he was making all kinds of weird sounds. Jonathan was taking him down to the hilt, guiding him to fuck his mouth to a rhythm while fucking him with his fingers, too.

A move forward and he was dying from pleasure as he could feel the tip of his cock stopping against the back of Jonathan’s throat. A jerk of the hips backward, and his ass was suddenly in heaven. He no longer wanted to protest to whatever Jonathan’s plans were. His lover just knew better, it seemed, and he was not in the least reluctant to leave it all to him.

It was impossible to stop the blissful sensations, and the thought that Jonathan was gulping down his cum like it was the only thing he desired to do was enough to make him moan loudly and buck his hips wildly a few times.

Jonathan withdrew only after licking Maddox’s cock properly, cleaning it of the last drop of sperm, like the thorough man he was.

He heard Jonathan undressing, but he was just too spent to watch the show. Later, he’d ask his boyfriend to dress and undress a few times only so that he could get his fill of striptease shows. It looked like Jonathan was quick about it, because the bed dipped again, and a strong arm wrapped around him and held him by one shoulder possessively.

“My turn,” Jonathan whispered in his ear.

His eyes snapped open. So this was when things were getting real.

***

It was completely new to hold that strong body in his arms, so pliant and obedient, lax still from the last climax and ready to surrender itself completely. Jonathan fought the choking sensation in his throat; it came from too much happiness, but that didn’t mean that he was doing a good job at reining it in. He grabbed Maddox’s right hip and pulled the round ass to him. His own erection throbbed, neglected for far too long already. Good thing he had thought of giving Maddox pleasure before he got down to business, because he was certain he would offer a subpar performance. At least some of the disappointment would be alleviated.

“Are you going to fuck me while it’s still today?” Maddox provoked him, and it was easy to read the hint of laughter in his raspy voice.

It seemed that even guys called Mad Dawg could lose their voices if properly fucked. Well, that wasn’t exactly true since Jonathan had yet to get to the actual fucking part. The fingering test, so to speak, proved that Maddox would enjoy getting something bigger in there, but that still didn’t do too much for his obsession with how he would perform.

“Do you want to mark it on your calendar?” he opted to tease Maddox a little more and played with one of his nipples.

“Yeah, why not? Among the many dates marked as ‘My boyfriend still didn’t give me the D’, it would be a welcome change, don’t you think?”

Jonathan stopped for a moment, his hard cock pressed between Maddox’s enticing buttocks. “Are you telling me you’ve been thinking of this for a while now?”

A snort followed. “Yeah. You’re so freaking dense sometimes, Jonathan, it’s no longer funny.”

It was true. He was too wrapped up in his own head to understand what was going on around him more often than not. Had Maddox dropped hints, and he had failed to notice them? “Wait, since when--”

“You started it,” Maddox accused him. “And after dangling your hard cock in front of me, you put your ass up for fucking again and again.”

“Um, sorry?” Jonathan offered and laughed.

“Not that I don’t like fucking you,” Maddox pointed out, a bit miffed. “I fucking love that. Your ass is everything. But, come on, you don’t tease a guy about popping his cherry only to chicken out every time.”

“Hmm, so that means that I should finally put an end to this misery of yours,” Jonathan said.

Teasing banter notwithstanding, his cock was in an unbearable situation. He adjusted his position so that the tip could finally align with the searing heat in which he longed to bury himself. Maddox jerked in surprise. Jonathan couldn’t take it any longer. He grabbed Maddox’s hips tightly, steadying him for penetration. “Tell me you want it,” he said quietly.

Maddox looked at him over his shoulder. Then, to Jonathan’s dismay, he rolled away, escaping his hold.

“Are you chicken?” Jonathan taunted him, but his heart faltered. There was nothing he could do if Maddox changed his mind.

“Chicken, right,” Maddox said with a snort. “Come here. I fucked you like this the first time. So I want the same.”

Jonathan’s heart leaped at those words. He was a bit clumsy as he moved between Maddox’s thighs, but once there, everything fell into place. “Maddox,” he whispered, his breath coming in short hitches.

Maddox offered him another of his amazing smiles. “Look, I get that you’re new to this, but just go with it and you’ll be fine. Lube,” he said and fished out the small tube from the folds of the sheets.

Jonathan nodded, in a trance of sorts, as Maddox locked his eyes with him and moved his hand over his cock to make it slick enough. “Now fuck me. And no, I won’t change my mind,” he assured him.

There was only this much someone could endure, challenged like that. Jonathan kissed Maddox deeply, and his cock pushed inside. He swallowed each moan and word of possible protest from that sweet mouth, while he delved in, body and soul.

It was like nothing he had ever felt. All his firsts before Maddox didn’t matter. To him belonged the first time having his cock sucked. The first time fucking a sexy man. The first time…

Falling in love for real. He moaned around Maddox’s tongue giving chase to his, as the inevitable realization struck him. Maddox’s body opened to him, sucked him in completely, and he was no longer himself, or maybe he was just somebody new, somebody who could learn how to be happy.

“Yeah, baby, be hard,” Maddox teased him and laughed, throwing his head back and exposing his throat.

Jonathan wished he could laugh, too, but he was busy literally fucking Maddox into the mattress. The bed was groaning under them like rickety old bones, and there was a chance this piece of furniture might not survive the night.

“Doesn’t it hurt?” he asked through his grunts and moans.

“Not as much as I thought after seeing your gun,” Maddox teased him some more, but his pretty gray eyes were dreamy, and sweaty strands were glued to his forehead. “Or maybe you did a good job by getting me off before nailing me to the bed.”

Jonathan couldn’t let him talk anymore. He kissed and kissed Maddox Kingsley, while his cock went in and out of a beautiful body that wanted him completely. “I can’t, I can’t,” he groaned in despair as he thrust inside with all his might.

Maddox wrapped his legs tightly around him, forcing him to go deeper with each move. There was no escape.

“Just shoot inside me,” Maddox ordered and took Jonathan’s lips hard, making him go wild.

This was what they called the point of no return. Jonathan couldn’t escape the inevitable, just as he couldn’t escape falling in love. He let out the strangest sound that had ever left his throat while all his need poured inside Maddox’s tight heat. The thing was good at closing in on him, threatening to pull his cock out by its roots, that powerful it was. Only then he realized the reason. Maddox shuddered, his eyes closed, his lips whispering curses directed at no one in particular.

“Are you--” he choked on the intensity of his own release.

It felt endless, like a tsunami that grew and grew. And when it washed over him, Jonathan plunged, no safety net, and he was promptly caught by strong arms and held, beating chest against beating chest, while his own lips let out words lacking all meaning but one.

***

“Wow,” Maddox whispered. “Fuck me, right?” he joked.

His entire body was jelly, incapable of moving. Jonathan lay on top of him, the sweet smell of his sweat all around them. Long fingers caressed his cheek, and his mouth was made to stop yapping by a searing kiss. “Fuck you, right,” Jonathan confirmed in a spent voice.

They both burst into laughter at the same time. Jonathan didn’t laugh often, at least not like this, so unbound, so unrestrained. It sounded so damned good to hear him.

“How is my ass going to feel tomorrow?” he asked a direct question.

“Hmm, probably the same way mine felt after our little tryst in the showers,” Jonathan offered promptly.

“No way. I was rougher with you, plus,” Maddox added, “mine is bigger.”

“Are you kidding? Are we playing that game?”

“There’s no need to play. We both know how things stand. I’m the biggest,” Maddox boasted, triggering another laugh from Jonathan.

Once the laughter subsided, Jonathan moved his head enough so that they could look at each other. “How was it?”

Maddox felt his soaked jockstrap. “This thing’s unusable now. I’d say you’re an awesome top.”

“You came… from it, right?” Jonathan asked.

And that shy part of the guy was back again. “Come on, man, you made me come thrice. You gave me a hand job, a blowjob, and an ass job.”

“An ass job? I had no idea it was called that,” Jonathan pointed out. “Well, I did hear about half-ass jobs--”

“No halves about you,” Maddox contradicted him right away. Right, his ass was feeling it still, all of it. He squirmed a little.

Jonathan moved right away with a look of concern on his pretty face. “What’s wrong?”

Maddox reached out for him and caressed his cheek. If he brushed his thumb over that bottom lip just right, Jonathan’s eyes went all hazy, and next thing, his breath would become short. Too bad that after coming three times, he was simply too wasted to follow up with something worth mentioning. So he just held Jonathan’s cheek in his palm, taking in just how beautiful he was. How did this dude walk out into the world every day without making everyone crazy about him? A lot of people had to be blind because Maddox couldn’t tear his eyes away and, if he thought about it, he had been like this from the start.

He blinked slowly and smiled to reassure the other that he wasn’t in pain or anything. Jonathan chuckled and kissed him softly.

“It’s not the end of the month or anything, but I think you deserve a prize,” Maddox announced solemnly.

“A prize? I just got the biggest prize anyone could ever give me,” Jonathan said.

Maddox snorted and rolled his eyes. “So, if anyone gives you a bit of ass, you’re all ecstatic?”

“No, silly,” Jonathan protested. “You’re the one who gave me his ass. That’s what I’m talking about. But, since you insist on giving me something more, I’m more than willing to receive it.”

Maddox wanted to tease his boyfriend a little more. “What does more than willing mean?”

Jonathan seemed a little confused. “It’s just a way of saying. Consider me very willing to hear about this prize.”

“It’s something that your curious ass wanted to learn about,” Maddox gave him a hint.

Jonathan narrowed his eyes and started thinking. “Ah, right. Are you going to tell me why you’re called Mad Dawg? Oh, wow, I wasn’t expecting that.”

Hmm, Jonathan was just too clever. Whatever, he’d still have a laugh over the thing, and Maddox wanted nothing more than to hear him laughing again. “Well, I was in kindergarten--”

Jonathan snickered and covered his eyes in an exaggerated motion. “Please, please, don’t tell me it’s something so wholesome that I’m going to lose it.”

“Hey, do you want to hear the story or not? And don’t you dare sell it to Xpress, although I bet they’d make you rich for it.”

“Like I’d talk to those insufferable bastards even if I knew who they were,” Jonathan countered. He frowned slightly, and Maddox could only guess what put the guy in a foul mood at the mention of that digital rag, as Dex called it.

“Forget about those assholes,” Maddox said quickly to smooth over his misstep. “Let’s get back to my story.”

“All right,” Jonathan agreed and rested his head against Maddox’s shoulder.

Like it was the most natural thing in the world, Maddox began caressing Jonathan’s hair. It was so silky under his fingers. He loved it, like so many other things about him. “So, you see, I don’t know exactly how my folks chose the name Maddox for me, but you can imagine that it was a bit too much for a kid in kindergarten to pronounce properly. Therefore, whatever sounds left my mouth when I was asked what my name was--”

“Wait, wait, I think I know where this is going,” Jonathan interrupted him. “Did you start calling yourself Mad Dawg? Were you into rap music from an early age?”

“No. If you don’t want to listen to me, just keep jumping to conclusions. But, first, I need you to swear that you won’t tell a soul about it.”

“I bet your friends know about it.”

Maddox had to admit that was true. “Yeah, but they don’t count. Or my family.”

Jonathan moved so that they could look into each other’s eyes. “All right, Mad Dawg,” he drawled the words on purpose, “how did you come by your crazy nickname? Did you turn into a bad boy? A gangster? Were you peddling Pokémon cards on the playground?”

“Oh, you’re so very funny, Hamilton. No, it’s simpler than that. It was either be called Maddie all my life or Mad Dawg. I had to control the narrative, you know. So Mad Dawg it was, from like first grade when I realized I didn’t want to be called a girl’s name.”

Jonathan rolled on his back and began laughing, an arm thrown over his face.

Maddox linked his hands over his belly, enjoying the sound of Jonathan’s laughter. “According to mom, I was also attached to the name Meadow for a while, but don’t ever remind Rusty of that by accident. He’ll start making sheep sounds and try to graze on my hair.”

“Get out of here!” Jonathan laughed louder, and it took him a full minute to stop and begin to wipe the tears from his eyes. “I’ll tell Rusty that, only so that I could snap a picture of him trying to eat your hair and show it to Ray.”

“Don’t you dare, and I mean it.” Maddox was quick to roll on top of Jonathan and pin him down.

“All right, all right. Ray doesn’t have to know,” Jonathan said, assuming a defeated stance and letting his body going slack. “As your boyfriend, I suppose I need to protect your reputation.”

They were so comfortable like this, naked skin against naked skin, and Maddox realized right away that while he had been thoroughly satisfied so far, not the same thing could be said about Jonathan. From their playful position, Maddox leaned in and kissed Jonathan. There was instant yearning in how the other kissed him back. “I know,” he said in a whisper, “that tonight was all about you fucking me, but can I? Just a little?”

Jonathan’s eyes were shining. “Yes, please.”

Maddox chuckled and held him close while Jonathan allowed him to get between his legs properly. “So polite. Make sure not to talk to strangers. They might fool you into doing who knows what only because you’re incapable of saying ‘no’.”

One of his hands followed the contour of Jonathan’s right flank, making him tremble slightly.

“With you, it’s not that I’m polite,” Jonathan explained. “With you, I really mean it.”

“Hmm,” Maddox drawled, “then say ‘please’ again.”

“Please,” Jonathan exhaled, his curly eyelashes fluttering so prettily.

“Please, what?” Maddox teased him.

“Please, fuck me, Maddox,” Jonathan supplied right away.

“Now, since you’re asking nicely…”

He’d have to be gentle, he knew that. Jonathan had mentioned something about his wrecked ass from the day before, so Maddox took his time to prepare him, using fingers and lube, until his boyfriend was nothing but a quivering mess under him. And when they moved together, they fit so well, two halves of a whole, and Maddox kissed Jonathan, again and again, until they were both out of breath.

***

“Will you spend the day here, too?” Maddox asked.

Jonathan blinked slowly. “Is it Sunday already? What time is it?”

“It’s just six-thirty.”

Jonathan moaned in undisguised despair. “Don’t tell me you don’t want to sleep in a little after last night.”

That wasn’t it. If it meant that he could sleep with Jonathan in his arms, playing big-spoon-little-spoon, he wouldn’t get out of bed for the entire day. “I do, but I need to make sure that you’re not going to run back to your dorm the moment we get up.”

“You’re so sweet,” Jonathan teased. “Of course I’ll spend the day.” A small pause followed, indicating nothing good was to follow. “Anything for you, Maddie.”

“Oh, no,” Maddox moaned, “I had a bad feeling you’d jump on it like a dog with a bone.”

“It’s cute,” Jonathan mumbled and he sounded like he was going back to sleep. “Better than sheep food, right?”

And that had been a mistake, too. Maddox snorted. So that was what people got when they got themselves boyfriends. Jonathan was already sleeping, his breathing regular, lulling Maddox back to sleep, as well.

***

“How was it?”

“Fuck, Rusty, do you always have to scare people like that?” Maddox had left the bathroom door open while brushing his teeth, lost in thought over the events from the night before. Jonathan, the sleepyhead, still protested against waking up and was hogging all the pillows, so Maddox had let him sleep a little longer.

Rusty put his hands up. “Someone’s a little jumpy. Got something up your ass?” Of course, the asshole had to say that with a grin that split his face in two while giving him a slow once-over.

Like that would phase him. Maddox scowled. “No. By the way, did you ever put something in there?” His question came off as more aggressive than he intended.

Rusty blinked twice and pursed his lips like he was trying to remember, and then put up two fingers with what looked like pride in his eyes.

Maddox’s jaw fell under sea level. “You’re kidding me, right? Your own fingers or did you put someone else up to it?” Someone like a guy? Nah, he’d keep that last bit to himself. Rusty was so adamant about being straight that it was no use provoking him.

Rusty made a face like he couldn’t believe he was asking that. “Some chick drilled me. I don’t think she only used her fingers, though.” He pondered for a moment. “It might have been the neck of a bottle at some point, but I’m not sure.”

Maddox rubbed his forehead hard. Either Rusty was totally pulling his leg, or the kinkster did go the extra mile whenever the occasion presented itself. “Well, assuming that you’re not just pulling my leg like an asshole right now,” he said under his breath, “how was it?”

Rusty pouted. “Not fair. I asked you first.” He pushed one finger against Maddox’s chest to challenge him, accomplishing his goal right away.

Anything was better than confessing about the night before, no matter how curious he was about Rusty’s explorations. So, he grabbed Rusty’s hand fast and turned him quickly to capture him in an inescapable headlock and wrestled him to the bathroom floor.

Rusty always rose to the challenge, so they began a real battle that ended fast when he banged his head against the wall. “Ouch!” he let out and took advantage of Rusty releasing his grip to overcome him and get on top.

He was now straddling Rusty while his hands clasped the other’s tightly and they were pushing against each other, neither one of them willing to give up.

“Um, should I come back a little later?”

Jonathan’s smooth voice made him stop in an instant. He got off Rusty quickly, feeling slightly unnerved by being caught like that. Now Jonathan would think he was some kid, not at all boyfriend material. Rusty stood and followed his example, looking, for some unexplainable reason, extremely guilty.

“No, no,” Maddox hurried to say and pushed Rusty out, while dragging Jonathan inside the bathroom. “Here’s a spare toothbrush, and this is the toothpaste, um, and this is the soap--”

“And that is a sink, and that is a shower stall,” Rusty continued, standing in the doorway and pointing with one hand at the various bathroom appliances, with a very serious expression on his face.

Maddox pushed him out completely and closed the door in his face. Then he turned toward Jonathan and his eyes grew wide when he noticed how his boyfriend was biting his lower lip like he was struggling not to laugh.

He bristled right away. “Whatcha laughing at?”

Jonathan sighed to stop the bubble of laughter in his chest and grabbed the spare toothbrush. “You kids are something,” he added in a pretentious fake voice and winked at Maddox before putting the toothbrush in his mouth.

Great. Just what he needed, his boyfriend to think he was some kid. It was all Rusty’s fault. Next time, he’d kick his ass and it would definitely feel more than two fingers or the neck of a bottle or whatever.

TBC

Well, now you know how Maddox got his famous nickname. I cannot suppose that you guess it was something like that or not, but I really want to hear your reactions. So, for my sake, don't hold back!
Until next time,
Hugs,
Laura.
Copyright © 2021 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 52
  • Haha 11
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This was well worth the wait.  Jonathan's performance and skills impressed Maddox three times.  Rusty's insatiable curiosity about sex led the the bathroom brawl that had Jonathan chuckling.  Now we know how Mad Dawg got his nickname.  He was smart even in Kindergarten to figure out he needed to defend himself from the dreaded girl name. Now that challenge is complete and they both know their in love, they need to get into a regular routine.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
On 5/27/2022 at 10:28 PM, J.El said:

The much anticipated deflowering of Madilton!

Who will deflower Rusty? Hmm…

Well, that's a story for another time... I mean, Rusty's story!

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
On 5/29/2022 at 9:31 AM, Philippe said:

Passions are peaked, as Mad Dawg can attest,

Beauty requires patience, Jonathan does his best.

Enjoying a treasure of globes, tunnels and pole,

Eyes lost in lust, magic fingers, enticing a hole.

Fingers caressing within, as a hand strokes a strain,

Jockstrap a mess, wet undies, a sexual stain.

Vulnerable he be on fours, ready for this new task,

A kung-fu slide, to give under cut blow job, how, he did not ask.

Fingers to hole, mouth to pole, yeah, he’s about to blow,

Ass in heaven, erupting in pleasure, bucking, he did unload.

 

Chicken Jonathan? Watch or calendar? Will I ever get your “D?”:

Catching breath, Jonathan undressed, Mad Dawg beyond ready you see.

Finally locked and ready to load, Mad Dawg flipped face to face,

Mad Dawg wants naughty and nice, with Jonathan no need for personal space.

Mad Dawg gives him firsts; given BJ, ass, love at rapid pace.

Like when you spanked me, give me more, and make it a little rough, babe,

Jonathan in thralls, kisses and thrashing penetration, unguarded he did behave.

Bonding desired, breeding consummates, Jonathan make us complete,

Deed done, union far beyond physical, this one most unique.


Most intimate things now shared, Mad Dawg needs defined,

Choices of Maddie or Mad Dawg, kids know which to be unkind.

Youthful hormones return, boys will be boys abound,

Weekend of slumber, enjoying sex, in multiple rounds.

Something up your ass, as only Rusty would ask,

Rusty have you ever tried? Two fingers raise, his response be cast.

Pride in his eyes, but then clarifies, it could have been a bottle neck,

Free spirit Rusty, with memory hazed, it could have been a brother Nick.

Horseplay is a great diversion, until Jonathan stands in witness,

Then the kids get guilty nerves, talking in total awkwardness.

Yup, they are something else, just what will make us guess.

 

 

 

 

And now you truly breached into the realm of erotic poetry!

And that bottle neck, brother Nick, pun, that's the work of a master!

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..