Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 5,042 Words
  • 5,245 Views
  • 34 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Good Guys Don't Date Bad Boys - 22. Is This Really A Booty Call?

Chapter Twenty-Two – Is This Really A Booty Call?

The kitchen definitely felt a lot smaller with the two of them in it, and Jonathan realized quickly that he would have a hard time focusing on cooking, no matter how skilled he was at it. Not because Maddox was so damned sexy, but because he had such a focused expression on his face while cutting an onion that Jonathan worried he might burst into laughter at any moment.

“Like this,” he explained and because of lack of space, he positioned himself behind Maddox and showed him with his hands.

“Cooking is fucking sexy,” Maddox said and pressed against Jonathan’s chest, making him shudder with sudden pleasure. “I’ll cook everything myself if you stay like this and rub against me.”

“I’d say that’s the recipe for not getting anything done, actually.” Jonathan moved away. If they stood so close they risked combusting.

“Ah, I think I cut myself,” Maddox complained, and Jonathan hurriedly turned back to him in alarm.

“Where?”

Maddox snickered and showed him his middle finger. Jonathan took revenge by biting on it, not too hard, but enough to make a point. His unruly guest began to pant exaggeratedly, forcing him to release the finger.

“Stop being a joker if you want us to eat tonight.”

“All right, all right. I didn’t peg you for a biter, though.”

“What? Did you think you were the only one?” Jonathan rubbed the side of his neck. Tomorrow, he would have to opt for a high collar. It was a good thing that the weather was getting chilly and he could easily wear a turtleneck. Without any need to check, he was pretty certain Maddox had given him a hickey.

Maddox grinned and pushed the tip of his tongue through his teeth, just to show him how naughty he could get. “I also like to lick and suck a lot.”

Jonathan rolled his eyes. His cheeks would hurt from smiling and laughing so much while in Maddox’s presence. He turned to his work, shaking his head.

***

Who said he couldn’t be domestic if he wanted? And boy, he wanted it so much, now that he had a chance to spend time with Jonathan and do things together. Maddox examined his host from the corner of one eye. That precious smile had never left his lips since Maddox had teased him earlier. A sense of pride made his chest swell. Only he could do that. All right, so maybe, just maybe, there were other situations in which Jonathan smiled like that, but none that he knew of. He would watch him like a hawk and notice if the guy offered his genuine smiles just as easily to other people.

Ray walked in and smacked his lips at that very moment. “Ah, it smells so good. JJ, Hanna is about to drop by. Do you think she can have dinner with us? It’s okay if you two want to spend time by yourselves. We can always go out.”

“Nonsense,” Jonathan replied. “All I have to do is bring an extra plate to the table.”

He turned toward his roommate and gave him a fond smile. Yes, that smile was different. Maddox wanted to go round and round the small table for a victory dance, but the place was really tiny. He might cause a disaster if he did that.

Someone knocked on the door, so Ray turned on his heels at the speed of light. “That’s her. Thank you, JJ!”

“So, you have no problem with Hanna knowing?” Maddox asked. Jonathan wanted them to maintain the status quo about their month together. Secrecy appeared to be still high on the list.

“Well, she’s Ray’s girlfriend and apparently the owner of a frightening thing called female intuition. She already knows. Does that bother you?”

Maddox shrugged. “Not at all.” Hell, he’d scream it from the top of his lungs that he’d landed a dude like Jonathan, but they were still doing that play-pretend where all they were doing was hooking up and nothing else. Like hookups meant sleepovers and cooking together.

However, Maddox was willing to indulge his prey since Jonathan was so skittish. As time passed, he would corner him slowly until there was no room to run.

Hanna walked in and kissed Jonathan on both cheeks. Then she turned toward Maddox with an all-knowing smile. Like that wasn’t enough, she winked at him. “Howdy, stranger,” she drawled.

“Who’s a stranger?” He opened his arms and Hanna hugged him briefly.

“Well, not to me, but the word on campus is that you’re taken.”

“Then it must be true,” Maddox said promptly.

He tried to catch Jonathan’s eye as he said that but there was no chance of that. All he could see was a turned back while their obliging host slash cook filled the plates.

“Ah, we only have three chairs in here,” Ray said like he had just realized that. “Hanna will have to sit in my lap.”

That was pretty shrewd of him. “No way, Jonathan will sit in my lap,” Maddox said right away.

“No need for any of that. I’ll go bring an extra chair from my room,” Jonathan said.

Maddox deflated, but he was pleased to see that Ray was just as disappointed as he was. Hanna laughed and hugged her boyfriend tightly. “If you keep acting like that, Maddox might end up thinking that I’m holding you at arm’s length or something.”

“I just want to hold you in my lap while we’re eating, is all,” Ray argued. “We haven’t done that, yet.”

Maddox observed the two lovebirds with increasing warmth. So, he had played the part of matchmaker well after all.

“Let’s just be civilized when there are other people present,” Hanna recommended and smooched him loudly, probably to ease his disappointment.

Jonathan was back with the chair, and Hanna sat on it while thanking him. Maddox couldn’t tear his eyes away from his so-called hookup. He was just so well-mannered, like he was from a different movie, but Maddox loved that to pieces about him.

***

“So, is Maddox behaving?” Hanna asked in a conspiratorial whisper as she helped him with the dishes after dinner.

“Are you asking me if he’s a good boy?” Jonathan whispered back and smiled.

Hanna threw a surreptitious look over her shoulder. Maddox and Ray were engaged in a debate over some sci-fi movie that Jonathan hadn’t watched yet.

“I don’t think I need an answer to that, though,” Hanna continued. “It’s clear as day that the mighty Mad Dawg is totally smitten.”

“It’s not like that,” Jonathan argued. “Wait, do you know why he’s called that?”

“Mad Dawg?”

“Yes.”

Hanna pondered for a moment. “Now that I think about it, I don’t. I’ve always supposed that it’s nothing but a crazy nickname with an equally crazy story behind it.”

“Crazy like in illegal fights?”

Hanna chortled. “Nah, no way. Maddox would not hurt a fly.”

He had punched his best friend, according to Dex, and not so long ago, but Jonathan didn’t have the heart to contradict her.

“How are things with Ray?” Jonathan asked politely. While he had eyes and could clearly see that the two lovebirds couldn’t live one without the other, he needed to steer the conversation away from him and Maddox. Right now, he needed at least ten hours by himself to cool down, slow the beating of his heart and try to make sense of all that was happening. The thing was, they were doing this booty call thing, and that meant he wouldn’t have any time for introspection and clarification of feelings and the sensations that threatened to take him over completely. A simple look at Maddox made his throat dry and his palms sweaty even now, after getting so intimate with each other.

“Ray is an awesome guy. I’m happy,” Hanna said directly. Then she poked him gently in the shoulder. “The question is: what’s keeping you from feeling the same?”

“I’m happy with Ray, too,” Jonathan joked.

That earned him a small huff from her. “You two don’t need to sneak around. I mean, I respect your decision, but no one would think anything bad. Well, if they did, tough luck for them.”

“It’s a bit complicated,” Jonathan started.

Hanna placed a sympathetic hand on his shoulder. “You don’t have to justify yourself to me. And sorry for being pushy. I just think that you have all the right in the world to feel and be happy with Maddox.”

“Don’t worry, you’re not pushy. Ray has made me immune to that kind of thing,” Jonathan replied.

“What are you two conspiring about there?” Maddox asked out loud, making their hushed conversation stop.

“I was just asking Jonathan something about cooking,” Hanna said airily and then winked at Jonathan, all the while making sure that her gesture had been noticed. “Keep him on his toes,” she whispered, again, loud enough for Maddox and Ray to hear it.

“Hey, whose side are you on, Hanna?” Maddox protested. “What’s this keeping me on my toes thing?”

Hanna offered him an innocent look and a small gasp of surprise like she had just been judged unfairly. “How do you know we weren’t talking about someone else?”

Maddox rolled his eyes, said something under his breath, and got to his feet. “You see, Hanna, that’s why boys don’t like you. You’re a bit too sneaky and shrewd.”

“One does,” Hanna chirped happily. “All the others don’t matter.” She plopped down on Ray’s lap and kissed him loudly on the cheek.

Jonathan took Maddox’s hand. “Let’s go to the bedroom,” he said hastily. He didn’t want Maddox to pump up the charm and force who knew what truths out of Hanna.

“Let’s,” Maddox replied and wrapped one arm around his waist. “Nighty-night, nerds,” he addressed Ray and Hanna while pulling Jonathan along, like he could barely wait to be out of there.

It was funny when he suggested walking a foot Maddox was immediately willing to walk a mile.

Not that it took them that long to reach the bedroom.

Or kiss again, as soon as they were inside.

***

Hanna and Jonathan couldn’t fool him. Maddox was pretty sure the girl had a good opinion of him, but right now, he felt a bit unsure. What could she possibly have told Jonathan about him? Hopefully, only good things, although now he felt the need to take a long critical look at himself and identify all his faults so he could eliminate them and become the perfect man for Jonathan.

Because, sure as hell, Jonathan was the perfect guy for him. He loved pressing against the other and humping against him while pushing him against the door. Jonathan let out the sweetest whimpers, clearly fighting the need to moan out loud for fear of being heard by the other two people in the suite.

“What did Hanna tell you about me?” Maddox questioned.

Jonathan looked away. “Nothing.”

That sounded so guilty, it made Maddox want to rush out of the room and ask Hanna again. “C’mon,” he pleaded, “I saw you two exchanging glances like there was something going on. Whatever she told you, it’s not true.”

The amber eyes flickered with amusement as they settled on him. “Oh, all right.”

Maddox narrowed his. “Wait, you’re agreeing way too fast. Does that mean that she said something nice about me?”

Jonathan blinked lazily, and Maddox could swear the guy was checking out his lips and thinking of something funny. “Nice, maybe.”

“C’mon, Hamilton, you’re not the kind to play,” Maddox insisted. He caressed Jonathan’s neck, running his fingers along the perfect jawline that begged to be peppered with kisses. Such distracting thoughts had to be kept at bay, at least for a bit, until he squeezed out whatever dubious information Jonathan had on his person, courtesy of Hanna’s meddling.

“I know, only lately, a certain bad boy has been challenging me to play with him,” Jonathan replied.

Maddox could detect that the other was swallowing with some difficulty. It had to be because of their proximity, and how their crotches touched in this position. Jonathan was leaning against the door slightly, so their midsections were at the same level. Plus, the sweatpants proved to be no armor between them, which meant that he could perfectly feel that unmistakable hardness pressing against his cock. They began to move, albeit still needing to have that conversation, and his cock hardened considerably.

“Who’s a bad boy?” he asked. Wow, his voice sounded different, deeper and rougher. Only Jonathan had that effect on him, and no one else. “I’m totally a good boy if you kiss me and tell me the truth.”

Jonathan angled his head just right and allowed their lips to connect slowly. He kept saying he loved Maddox’s kisses, but he was one hell of a kisser himself.

“Wow,” Maddox pulled back, “you really know how to use that wicked tongue, Hamilton.” He might still be joking, but the warmth invading his chest and the things happening south of his belt were a bit too much to handle. “Now, come on, spit it. What did Hanna tell you about me that you’re not willing to share? The rumors aren’t true, just for the record. I’ve never been in a threesome--”

“Threesome? Such as in with a man and a woman?” Jonathan questioned.

Maddox scowled. “With two girls, and that was just something Xpress pulled out of their butts. And you know I haven’t had a guy before you. Stop trying to derail me.”

Jonathan laughed softly. “I don’t recall ever hearing a guy protesting so much against his prowess in bedroom affairs being highly praised.”

“I don’t have that kind of prowess,” Maddox shot back.

Jonathan caressed his cheek slowly. “I wouldn’t share you, Maddox, but as far as your prowess is concerned, I think it keeps poking me in the crotch with too much purpose to ignore it for long.”

“Then don’t ignore it,” Maddox suggested.

Jonathan smiled and began to drop to his knees, but Maddox stopped him. He was crazy to say ‘no’ to a blowjob right now, but he wanted Jonathan more where he was, eye-level with him, talking. He couldn’t get enough of looking at that handsome face. Not that he had never noticed good-looking dudes, but this was different. Jonathan was the only one he wanted to look at, his eyes all misty and wanting, his lips parted and asking, and his entire body turned into a hot furnace, ready to welcome him.

Jonathan blushed. “You don’t want me to take care of that?”

All that insecurity, rushing in. Maddox was dying to know more about it. No, not more, everything. That was the only way he’d be able to blast it out of Jonathan’s mind forever. He surprised even himself as he took Jonathan’s hands, brought them to his lips and kissed the knuckles. “I totally want you to, but I’m not here just to play the role of a horny dog.”

The amber eyes hooded with a new kind of desire. “What else are you here for?” Hope, restrained and unwilling, shone through those words.

“I’m here to hear you talking,” Maddox said.

Jonathan laughed softly. “Talking? What about?”

“Anything. I want to know you,” Maddox replied and pulled Jonathan toward the bed. “Although I don’t mind if we do that naked.”

***

Maddox was a skillful assailant, finding all his vulnerable spots and poking at them. As long as it was simply a booty call, and they were just hooking up, all was fine. He was supposed to walk into this knowing that was all it was. But no, Maddox wanted more, and Jonathan wanted it, too; the sole problem was that one of them was afraid of that kind of intimacy, while the other wasn’t.

Such were the privileges those who had never been hurt could enjoy. Still, he allowed Maddox to get him out of his clothes and undress himself, too, then sneak under the blanket and face each other while lying on one side.

“Is this really a booty call?” he asked, his voice a bit lost. “Truth be told, I have no experience with such a thing, so forgive my lack of knowledge of the protocol,” he said, attempting to lighten the mood by making a small joke.

Maddox’s gaze was so intense that it forced him to close his eyes only so that his soul could shield itself from what it meant.

“You’re doing great so far,” Maddox praised him. “Jonathan,” he began, and his voice was serious, “why do you hate straight boys?”

Jonathan opened his eyes. “I don’t hate straight boys. I just don’t want to get involved with them.”

“But you’re getting involved with me,” Maddox insisted. “Why?”

“Do you really have to ask that? I can name a thousand reasons.”

“Such as?” There was a challenge there, and it felt as if they hadn’t been dry humping only minutes earlier, against the bedroom door, with two other people only feet away from them on the other side.

Jonathan breathed deeply. Then he moved one hand and began to trace Maddox’s features with the tips of his fingers. “You’re beautiful, funny, intelligent. You make me want you with just a look.”

“You make it sound like I’m fooling you somehow,” Maddox said and pouted.

Jonathan couldn’t help but kiss him. “You’re not, or if you are, I’m a willing victim, knowing all too well what it means.”

“What does it mean?” Maddox asked.

To have my heart broken once you move on. He chose not to say the words out loud. “It means that I might actually like straight boys a bit too much. And that I tend to ignore my brain, since other parts of me choose something else.”

“Wow, I’ve never heard someone rationalizing sex thoughts like that.”

Rationalizing, right. Yes, he was trying to do exactly that. Not that he could fool Maddox so easily. Maybe an abbreviated version of the truth was needed. Maddox was too precious to be left confused.

“That straight guy--” he started after a brief moment of hesitation.

“The asshole,” Maddox hurried to confirm.

Jonathan laughed. “His name is Drew.”

“Asshole,” Maddox said again, matter-of-factly.

“Well, he was the biggest mistake of my life to date,” Jonathan said in one go.

“Hmm. How so?”

He took one deep breath. “Something bad happened, and he chose to blame everything on me.”

“Were you to blame?”

“Of trusting him, yes.”

“Were drugs involved? I remember you jumping ten feet in the air when I approached you in the cafeteria that first day like I was about to ply you with cocaine and hookers.”

“Only drugs, not women,” Jonathan hurried to correct him. “Yes, it was because of my past experiences. Please, forgive me. I was too strung out at the time.”

A smirk came as a reply. “You look quite strung out to me right now.” Maddox reached for his crotch under the blanket, and Jonathan grunted.

“Thing is,” he said hurriedly, decided to say it quickly, “he betrayed my trust and not only. I became a joke. To everyone.”

“Because of the drugs?”

“No,” Jonathan replied. “Because I was sucking his cock.” He hoped that the vulgarity of that statement would prevent Maddox from asking more questions.

However, his temporary bed partner didn’t appear in the least phased by it. “Let me get this straight. He wasn’t sucking your cock?”

“No. It was perfectly, utterly one-sided. I had to wake up to the realization that a straight guy used me for blowjobs and then blamed it all on me when he got caught with drugs. I suddenly became vice incarnate in everyone’s eyes.” He stopped, unwilling to revisit all that shame again.

“Good thing you got away from him,” Maddox said promptly. “And this ‘everyone’ you’re talking about. I’m not Drew, Jonathan, okay?”

He nodded. He knew as much. So why wasn’t he letting go already? Why was he so afraid? Maybe the exposure had been the most shocking, his very soul turned inside out and stripped bare before everyone and their sneers, like dirty laundry. That had hurt in ways he had yet to learn how to deal with.

“So,” Maddox continued, “just so you know. We’ll take it easy. For the record, just so you know, I’m not happy that we’re a secret, but I get you. You need time to get to know me and, trust me, you’ll get to know me whether you like it or not.”

“Is this the part where I start shaking in my boots?” Jonathan joked, trying to play it cool.

“No.” Maddox leaned in. “This is the part where we stop talking and pick it up from where we left off.”

Jonathan was fine with that. Yes, he was totally fine with that, he thought as Maddox kissed him sweetly.

***

So, it hadn’t been an unreciprocated fling, but something more serious than that. Maddox wanted to learn the whole truth, only so that he could ease Jonathan’s worries, but he would not press more than necessary. Being so close to Jonathan, he had noticed right away how his face had become paler as he recalled those trying times, and how his beautiful eyes had filled with shadows. Healing took time, as he well knew from what his mom had told him.

Now, his job was easy for the moment. The least he could do was to make Jonathan feel good. And that was why, when he kissed him this time, he didn’t make it about sex. Instead of reaching for the goodies, as was his modus operandi, he kissed Jonathan long and slowly while cupping his face.

However, it looked like someone else had a different strategy in mind for forgetting about bad things. Maddox gasped when a naughty tongue snuck inside his mouth, and an equally naughty hand reached for his cock.

“Do you want to be on top?” he asked raggedly.

Jonathan hesitated for a moment. “Um, sure.”

Oh, wow, that had been simple. Maddox lay on his back, asking the ceiling for a moment if he was ready and getting the confirmation he needed. He heard Jonathan shuffling about and smiled. Then he closed his eyes, waiting for those elegant hands on him to open him up. Surely, Jonathan would take it easy since—

Maddox grunted as one of those skillful hands began to rub along his shaft. Maybe Jonathan wanted to help him take the edge off so that he was more relaxed by the time they got to penetration.

“Is there something wrong?” Jonathan asked in an unsure voice.

“Nope. This feels totally fine.”

Maddox spread his legs slightly as he heard Jonathan opening what had to be the lube bottle. He waited with bated breath for the guy to start working his hole. He didn’t dare open his eyes; he’d do it later when Jonathan was already inside him, giving him a proper dicking.

Wait, what if he hated it? No, he wouldn’t hate it; it would be Jonathan doing the dicking, and the guy was a smooth lover when it came to everything. He wouldn’t be hasty with something as big as that.

Jonathan’s smooth hand returned to his neglected dick. So, Maddox had a sensitive cock, especially when he was this close to the sexiest guy on the planet, but he didn’t need lube just for a little handjob.

Wait, handjob? His eyes snapped open only to witness Jonathan straddling him with grace and pushing down on his length with a soft moan.

“Ah,” he managed.

Jonathan looked at him, his eyes unsure once more. Maddox exhaled as his cock was gripped by fiery heat. Oh, fuck, this was good.

“Is this position weird or anything?” Jonathan asked.

Maddox shook his head. “No, you’re on top,” he said matter-of-factly.

“I am,” Jonathan confirmed with a small smile, but it was like there was a question mark in there, somewhere. “Are you sure you like it?”

Well, the die was cast. Maddox pushed himself up on one elbow so that he could reach Jonathan and grab him by the back of the neck. “Totally. Fuck me like you mean it,” he ordered.

That appeared to give Jonathan a much-needed confidence boost because his sexy ass began to move, squeezing and rubbing Maddox’s cock so well. Maddox pulled Jonathan to him as he lay back, but without letting go. His now free hand moved to grab hold of that fantastic ass.

“All that twerking is really paying off,” he whispered. “Fuck, you’re a good fucker, Jonathan.”

“I thought ‘fucker’ was supposed to be an insult, not praise,” Jonathan breathed out.

His skin was starting to develop that thin sheen of sweat, and his scent was maddening. Maddox began to lick his neck, getting lost in the sensations. He understood now what some people said about just wanting to eat someone whole. That was what he felt right now. He wanted to bite Jonathan, to lick him everywhere, to devour him completely. His mouth moved frantically all over the exposed throat and then lower, rushing at one nipple, then the other, before settling in the manly cleavage, subtle but strong, separating the two perfect pecs.

“Maddox,” Jonathan whispered, “you’re killing me.”

“Don’t talk, give me your mouth again,” Maddox ordered. The last thing he needed was to hear Jonathan’s sexy voice. He was so close to coming that it felt totally embarrassing.

He wasn’t thinking right, obviously, because Jonathan’s tongue in his mouth felt like perfect sexing. He sucked on it with a vengeance and tried to adjust his position so that he could postpone shooting too fast.

Jonathan took it as a sign that he was trying to reach deeper because he moved his body, too, at what seemed like an impossible angle and began slamming against Maddox’s groin with everything he had.

“Motherfucker,” Maddox hissed and squeezed his eyes tightly shut. “I’m coming, I’m fucking coming!”

Jonathan slammed down on him one more time, hard, and his entire body shook. Thank fuck for small mercies, Maddox thought as he collapsed on his back, groaning. At least Jonathan was coming, too, and that meant that he wasn’t a complete asshole.

Jonathan moved on top of him, kissing his face and shivering still. Between them, there was nothing but sweat and cum, but Maddox wanted it to act like some kind of glue that would keep them together forever.

He wrapped his arms around Jonathan to make sure that he couldn’t get away. He shuddered as Jonathan’s ass squeezed his cock one more time before letting it out. Warm cum was landing all over his crotch, pouring out of that awesome behind. To make sure at least some remained inside, he hurried to seal the entrance with his fingers.

“Maddox,” Jonathan whispered. “I’m too sensitive.”

“I’m just holding my hand there, don’t worry,” he whispered back. “I just like the thought of something of mine still being inside you.”

Jonathan snickered, although he sounded quite wasted. “You know that sounded pretty weird.”

“No, it didn’t,” Maddox countered. “Stay here, with me, just a little longer.”

Jonathan obeyed without protesting.

***

He could have told Maddox that maybe it was a bit too soon for his ass to get reacquainted with that weapon of mass destruction the guy carried between his legs, but he was in it because he was obviously insane, so what mattered another craziness? His ass didn’t protest too much, and he had actually been the one to ride Maddox like a crazy cowboy at an even crazier rodeo.

But it had felt empowering, he thought as he kissed Maddox lazily. For once, he was in control, and knowing that he could drive someone so amazing all out of his mind with only the movement of his hips was a wondrous thing in itself.

For a moment, while he had watched Maddox smiling, his eyes closed, and waiting for him to get on top, he had had the funniest idea that maybe the other was waiting for him to top in a different way. But no, that had to be a mistaken assumption. While Maddox didn’t seem to dislike having some fingers around the area, an entire cock was most certainly a different thing.

Good thing he hadn’t just assumed such a thing and had gotten on top, filling his ass with Maddox’s cock. After their conversation, most probably Maddox, being the good guy that he was, thought of helping him experience how it felt to be the one in control.

And it had felt amazing, no matter if his ass was on fire right now. Maddox finally allowed him to drop to one side. Jonathan played with the sweaty hair on the other’s chest, loving how even that little movement of his fingers made Maddox let out small sounds of pleasure.

“Thank you, Maddox, that was really great,” he said and kissed his cheek one more time.

“The pleasure was all mine,” Maddox replied and burst into laughter. “Seriously, I don’t think I’ve ever been with anyone who thanked me for the sex.”

“What? Really? I can’t believe that.”

“Believe it. Damn, I didn’t even do the work, and now I’m done for.”

“Let’s wash, and then I promise I’ll let you sleep,” Jonathan promised.

“Promise not to run away like the first time?” Maddox mumbled, while his pretty eyes were closing.

“Hey, don’t fall asleep on me like this. And where would I run away to? We’re at my place.”

“Ah, right, good, good. Then we’re only going to meet here from now on so that you cannot run.”

Jonathan laughed and ran one hand through Maddox’s hair. He was screwed, and he wasn’t thinking only of his ass. He was simply that because he had just welcomed his doom into his bed.

Ah, well, he’d think of how to deal with that tomorrow. Tonight, he’d entertain the idea that Maddox Kingsley, the hottest guy on campus and in the entire world, was his.

TBC

An interesting headline will be coming up... next time!
And this is how I keep you on your toes, my friends!
All the best,
Laura.
Copyright © 2021 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Love 59
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



On 4/24/2022 at 3:59 AM, johnnyboy2285 said:

"An interesting headline will be coming up... next time!" Really Laura? You just couldn't have end it without this tiny little detail, you are naughty...

I'm glad to see the boys having fun and a glorious future.

BTW, I thought Maddox was the confused one... not Jonathan. I'm pretty sure "Fuck me like you mean it" was a really clear message on who should get the dicking. I guess they'll clear that up... next time

Yeah, it will! At the right moment... of course!

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..