Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 403 Words
  • 652 Views
  • 24 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

New Year’s Resolutions For Idiots - 1. 2024’s Ridiculous Resolutions

Some of these are gross. Hopefully at least a few are funny.

1. I resolve to eat one of my toes every month. Since there are more months than I have toes, November and December are pinky finger months.

2. I resolve to return the favor to the dog that urinated on my leg. Even though it IS a pit bull.

3. I resolve to masturbate right-handed at least once a week. I’m left-handed.

4. I resolve not to keep any tissues near my bed. Regardless of how messy #3 gets.

5. I resolve to scare little children every day, except Halloween. Everybody else can have that day.

6. On that same vein, I resolve to tell little children that Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny are not real. They’re not; are they?

7. I resolve to run onto the field during a sporting event and tackle one of the players. Two if I don’t get caught.

8. I resolve to eat my vegetables with every meal. Then force myself to vomit afterward.

9. I resolve to eat three large boxes of candy on Valentine’s day. No, make it five.

10. I resolve to push my brother down the stairs, at least once. Twice if he doesn’t kill me the first time.

11. I resolve to shoot myself in the head every month. Wait, that won’t work, will it?

12. I resolve to shit on my annoying neighbor’s lawn under a bright sun. Regardless of his collection of twenty-one guns.

13. I resolve to break one bone every month. And not the ones in the toes I’m eating.

14. I resolve to take up jogging. And do it until I throw up. Every day.

15. I resolve to see how many raisins I can stick up my nose. Then try to break the record the next month.

16. I resolve to not forget I have raisins in my nose.

17. I resolve to think about food every day. Not eat it, just think about it.

18. I resolve to never empty my mailbox. E or snail.

19. I resolve to put the fox in the henhouse. Monthly.

20. I resolve to throw my pitches at the batter’s heads. Hard.

21. On that same vein, I resolve to always shoot the puck at the opponents heads. Again, hard.

22. I resolve to not break any of the above resolutions. At least not until January 2nd.

Feel free to add your own in the comments.

Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 17
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

2 hours ago, Gary L said:

A good fun start to the year!  I’m still pondering my resolutions…..

For another 365 days?

  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Clancy59 said:

I thought people did #18 on a regular basis!

Yeah, I bet lots do. There’s one email inbox I have I’m sure I haven’t checked in a couple years.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Well...I resolve to try #'s 3 and 4  along with @chris191070's daily porn movie...but at my age after the second day all I get would look like baby powder... 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, drsawzall said:

Well...I resolve to try #'s 3 and 4  along with @chris191070's daily porn movie...but at my age after the second day all I get would look like baby powder... 

You and me both. Although I cheated. Or is it lied? I am right-handed.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

Number 3 made me laugh!

I met my goal. Spreading Cheer for the new year. Ooooh. I'm a poet now.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 3
Link to comment
raven1

Posted (edited)

I threw my resolutions out before midnight on the 31st, and now I regret it.  I could have shared my idiotic resolutions here. I had some good laughs from this. Thanks, Lee!

Edited by raven1
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, raven1 said:

I threw my resolutions out before midnight on the 31st, and now I regret it.  I could have shared my idiotic resolutions here. I had some good laughs from this. Thanks, Lee!

Thanks, laughter was my goal. Except for the gross ones.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 1/1/2024 at 5:40 PM, Lee Wilson said:

For another 365 days?

My Irish grandmother always said she would start the long-needed diet, “next Monday”.  As a child I never got it, nor did she ever diet! So in her spirit, next Monday I will decide on the resolution for 2024.

ps have reread yr list, so funny 😂 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
28 minutes ago, Gary L said:

My Irish grandmother always said she would start the long-needed diet, “next Monday”.  As a child I never got it, nor did she ever diet! So in her spirit, next Monday I will decide on the resolution for 2024.

ps have reread yr list, so funny 😂 

Thanks. Funny was mostly the target. Sometimes I'm not as funny as I think I am. It's good to know I succeeded at least a little bit.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Lee Wilson said:

Thanks. Funny was mostly the target. Sometimes I'm not as funny as I think I am. It's good to know I succeeded at least a little bit.

You did it!  BTW I’m left-handed……

Happy Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

A little late in the year to make a new year's resolution.  But laughter goes on 365 days a year. So thank you for the laughs!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..