Jump to content
    NightOwl88
  • Author
  • 12,444 Words
  • 6,681 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Max and Josh - 7. Back together

Disclaimer: This story includes sexual and romantic situations between consenting individuals. Any allusion to illicit or illegal activity, sexual or otherwise, is used only for enhancement of the story line and not promotion thereof. Remember AIDS, HIV and other STDs are a very real threat, please always practice safe sex.

I can prove copyright on this story so please don't copy or remove this story for personal use without my permission.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Max and Josh 07: Back Together.

"You…stupid…fucking…fool." Max said, punctuating each word with a punch and kick to the heavy bag suspended from the ceiling of his basement.

He wiped his eyes as he fell back against the padded wall of the basement and slid to the floor. He looked down at his hands; his knuckles were scraped and bleeding from the rough exterior of the bag. He knew that he should have put on his lifting gloves or at least wrapped some boxing tape around them, but he hadn't. He felt so upset and frustrated after reading Josh's note; he had to do something to release it and the heavy bag was the first thing he thought of. He hadn't even changed his clothes; he just came down stairs and started hitting.

He pushed himself painfully up from the floor and stumbled up the stairs. He stopped by the linen closet near the kitchen and grabbed a washcloth and a towel before going up to his room to shower and change. He got some clothes out of his closet then went to his bathroom and started the water for his shower.
Max caught his reflection in the mirror as he slipped out of his jean shorts; he hadn't realized that there were tears streaming down his face. He turned away from his reflection and pulled off his boxer briefs, grimacing as the fabric pulled away from his skin. He looked at the dried mess inside before tossing them toward the hamper by the door.

After making sure the water was hot he turned on the shower and stepped in. Turning his face up toward the spray and let the hot water wash away the blood, sweat, tears, and dried cum. He wished it could wash away his pain.

After Max had washed and rinsed himself thoroughly he stayed under the warm water; trying to wash away his thoughts and feelings from the night before. He let the scene rush through his mind, snatching away his attention from everything else.

He only came back to reality when he felt icy cold water start to pound against his body. He hurriedly shut off the water and got out to dry himself off and dressed to warm up.

Still feeling chilled he went back to his room and collapsed onto his bed, pulling a pillow to his chest like he always did when he was upset he rolled over and closed his eyes, he reached down and pulled the sheet up around him too. He laid there for a few minutes before he realized that there was a familiar scent drifting around him. He suddenly pushed the pillow and sheet away and scrambled out of bed.

He didn't know if it was just his mind or if it was really there, but he could still smell Josh's scent on the pillow and sheet.

He was frozen there for a few moments as he fought the emotions and thoughts that were swelling up inside him again.

Suddenly he made a decision. He snatched his glasses off the table and picked his note pad up off the floor. He ripped Josh's note off without even looking at it, crumpled it up and tossed it in the floor. He put on shoes and socks and ran down the stairs as he wrote a note to his mom; asking her to strip his bed for him when she came home. He put the notepad on the table where she always put her keys so she would see it, and after grabbing his hiking pack and walking stick from the coat closet left the house, fired up his truck and drove toward the river. He needed to get away from the house and the memory of the night for a little while.

He forgot the note from Josh was still lying on the floor next to his bed.

* * *

Josh leaned against the headboard of his bed, his legs pulled into his chest with his arms lying against his knees. He hadn't been able to sleep after he had come home from Max's. Every time he tried to rest scenes of him and Max would play through his mind and the excitement he normally felt when he thought or imagined himself and Max together had been replaced by a sickening, guilty feeling.

He wanted to be with Max so much that he hadn’t thought about what Max wanted, he didn't think about what could happen to their friendship if things didn't work out, he couldn't help but think that he had forced Max into what had happened, even though Max had never offered any resistance.

Josh rested his head against his arms and cried, the hot tears fell down his face and onto his chest. He didn't want to hurt Max, but he was afraid that he already had.

"I need to get out of here.” Josh said quietly to himself as he wiped the tears from his cheeks and eyes.

With that Josh slipped off his bed and went to his closet and grabbed a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and socks from the shelves. After he was dressed he grabbed his keys off the night stand and made his way down stairs. He stopped at the bottom stairs and heard his parent’s voices coming from the kitchen.

'Dammit, I thought they would be gone by now.' Josh thought to himself. His parents had planed to go out and spend the day together, but obviously they hadn't left yet. He debated for a moment about what to do; he only really had two choices.

He could either go through the kitchen, or back up stairs and go around to the living room stair case, either way his parents would see him and call him back and he really didn't want to talk to them, he was sure the way he felt showed all over his face.

After some hesitation he decided it would be best to go through the kitchen like he did every other morning...

As soon as he walked into the kitchen his dad looked at him over his paper.

"Hey son, where you off to so early?"

"Uh...no where in particular. It’s a nice day I figured I would go out for a few hours." Josh said forcing a smile.

"Will Frank and Max be joining you?" His mom asked over her coffee cup.

"No, just me flying solo." Josh said looking at his mom, she new damn good and well things between Frank and him were strained at the moment.

"Well that’s unusual." Josh’s dad said laying aside his paper.

"Why do you say that?" Josh asked trying to keep the anxiety out of his voice.

"Nothing really, just you three are usually inseparable on the weekend. Hell I can't think of a weekend since you three got to be friends that you haven't spent together hanging out or something." His dad said sounding curious.

"Well I guess there is a first time for everything." Josh said with a shrug, remembering his dad didn't know what was going on with the three of them.

"I guess you're right, just remember whatever you do today we are still having dinner with your grandparents tonight.” His dad said looking at him intently.

"I will, I'll see you later. I love you." Josh said as he walked over to and out the door.

Josh started his car and pulled out of the driveway. He didn't have a clue where he was going just that he wanted to go.

* * *

"I wish I knew what was going on with him." Josh’s dad said with a sigh.

"What makes you think there is anything going on with him." His mom asked setting aside her coffee cup.

"I may not be around all that often Emma but I can still tell when my son is hiding something from me. I just wished he trusted me enough to talk to me." He said sadly.

"Oh Joshua, its not that he doesn’t trust you, he is afraid of how you will react if he tells you what has been going on." Mary said taking her husbands hand.

"But he told you?" Joshua said looking to his wife’s face.

Emma realized her slip too late, after quickly thinking everything over she decided she had to tell him.

"Yes he told me but before I tell you you’ve to promise me no matter how you take it you won't confront Josh till he comes to you." she said, squeezing his hand tightly.

"I promise anything to help my son." He said placing his other hand over hers.

Emma then told him everything she knew that had been going on with Josh over the past few weeks; including their conversation from the week before and the letter left by Frank for the two of them in Max's locker. When she had finished she sat silently and waited for his response.

"Is that everything?" he asked after a few minutes.

"Everything that I know." she replied trying to gauge his reaction.

Joshua pulled his hands forms his wife’s grasp and ran them shakily through his hair.

"Well I knew that Max meant a lot to Josh but I never figured he meant that much to him. I don't care as long as my son is happy, I don't care that he is gay." he said heavily as he grasped his wife’s hands again.

"I am so proud of you", Emma told him with tears in her eyes, “and just one more thing.” she said with a slight smile.

"What would that be?" He asked her looking worried.

"I know you like to let things slip but please, please, try not to say anything in front of his grandparents. I doubt he wants them to know yet." she said with a laugh.

"Trust me, my lips are sealed till him and I have the chance to talk." he said with a laugh himself.

* * *

Max sat crossed legged at the edge of a large rock that jutted out of the hiking trail over looking the river. He enjoyed this spot because it not only had a perfect view of the deepest part of the river, but was also an almost deserted spot; most people preferred the clearings or fishing spots further up the river.

Today was different though. Other then Max there was a man fishing off a sand bar on the opposite bank. He hadn't given the man much thought, though he noticed that every few minutes the man would look up from his fishing rod and stare at his face as if he was trying to read his expression. Max reasoned that the man was probably curious as to why a teenage boy would be sitting on a rock for no apparent reason.

"Young man what is it that is troubling so much?" Max jumped at the sound of the voice near the edge of the rock. He had been staring at a dark spot in the water and hadn't noticed that the man had waded across the river and was standing on the bank near the edge of the rock he was on.

"What makes you think there is anything troubling me?" Max asked surprised that the man had approached him so forwardly.

"I am in the business of knowing when people have problems and helping them through them at least in my free time. My name is Dave, Dave Watcher." The older man replied, pulling off his hat and extending his had to Max.

Now that he was closer Max took stock of his appearance. He was probably mid-forties, brown eyes and reddish orange hair. Max couldn't tell much about the rest of his body as he was dressed in a baggy flannel shirt and large mud-splattered hip-waders

"I'm Max, Max Calvin", Max said taking Dave’s hand in a firm handshake," and your right I do have a problem but I don't think you can help." Max said catching the look in Dave's eyes. It was a soft, intense sort of look. Max didn't know why but he felt compelled to trust him.

"Well I don't know about that. What is it, school problems, family trouble, boyfriend or girlfriend troubles? Lay it on me, I have heard it all." Dave said with a smile looking up at Max

Max thought on it for a moment trying to decide what to do, maybe Dave could help; after all, he had mentioned boyfriend problems and his situation with Josh did kind of fell under that category.

"Well I guess my problem in a way falls under the boyfriend category but in a way it doesn’t.” Max said with a sigh.

"Well there is room for two on that rock. Mind if I hop up there and we can talk about it?" Dave asked putting down his fishing rod and tackle box.

Max agreed and watched as Dave clambered up the rocky slope to the trail above then over to the rock where he sat. He couldn’t help be curious as to why he would be so interested in a stranger’s problem.

"Well, now that we're at eye level, let’s talk.” Dave said sitting down next to Max

"Well, I am not sure how to start." Max said still trying to figure out why this man was so interested in his problem.

"Start where all stories start, the beginning." Dave said with a smile as he interlaced his fingers and leaning his chin against them.

Max hesitated for a few moments. He had gotten pretty good at reading peoples posture and body language.

He searched Dave's face and eyes, he took in the way he held himself, and how he talked and acted. Nothing Max saw spoke of deceit or an ulterior motive of any sort.

Unable to find anything Max began to talk. He told Dave about Josh and how they had been friends for around three years. He told him about how he had felt attracted to him almost instantly and about the feelings he had developed for Josh. He also told him about how he swore to never get involved after Chicago. Then he told him about the night before, about what had happened an about the note he found that morning.

Dave thought over everything Max had said before responding

"He got scared." Dave said simply.

"Scared of what?" Max asked puzzled.

"Well, of how he felt towards you, and how what you guys had done could affect your friendship, and I would imagine he feels a little guilty as well." Dave said looking at Max with a sad expression.

"Why would he feel guilty, I don't understand.” Max said still confused.

"You said you have had feelings for him since you met, right?" Max nodded in agreement, "Well, unless you, in some small way, showed signs of that he probably thinks he pushed you where you didn't want to go.” Dave said trying to get Max to understand.

"He knew I was gay." Max said still not totally grasping Dave’s point.

"Boy are you always this thick headed," Dave said in mock annoyance, "He may have known you were gay but for all he knew you were interested in someone else, maybe even had a boyfriend. He didn't know that you had feelings for him, and he damn sure didn't know that you wanted the same to thing to happen. All he knew was what he wanted and he might, might mind you, think he forced it all on you." Dave said exasperation plain in his voice.

"I need to talk to him, make him understand." Max said as he pushed himself up only to be pulled down again by Dave.

"No, he asked you for time and you need to give it to him. He has to figure things out for himself." Dave said gripping Max's shoulder.

"What if he doesn’t figure out that I want him? What if he thinks I hate him or something?" Max asked in barely more than a whisper.

"If he's smart and really cares about you then he will figure it out. But right now I think you need to think about a few things yourself." Dave said releasing Max's shoulder and folding his hands in his lap.

"Like what?" Max said knowing full well what Dave meant but still wondering what he would say.

"Well you didn't go into details about your past but I am getting the feeling that there are still a few things about it that are affecting you now. I think it would be good for you to work on them." Dave said as he brought his hands up and rested his chin on them.

"Yea, I think you are right", Max said as he looked down at his watch, " but anyhow, I need to go it is nearly eleven and my mom must be livid not knowing where I am, I want to thank you for all your advice it means a lot to me." Max said as he stood up and offered his hand to Dave to help him as well.

"Anytime young man, anytime and if you ever need to reach me you can find me at the local GSA office on the weekends and some afternoons." Dave said as he accepted Max's hand and stood up.

"Well, I'll make sure to remember that," Max said as he bent down to pick up his gear, "Thank you again Dave." He said as he started the difficult hike back up to the shelter house.

"You’re welcome Max, your welcome." Dave said as he hoped down off the rock and made his way back across the river.

* * *

Fay was on her way to meet a few friends of hers that lived on the other side of the school when she saw Josh sitting on the hood of his car near the football field. She was already a little bit late and wasn't going to stop but after noticing he was alone and catching a glimpse of the sad look on his face she decided to make a detour and see what was wrong, although she already had a good idea.

"Hey sexy, what are you doing here?" she asked smiling as she got closer.

"OH...hey Fay, what brings you here?" Josh said pulling, on a cheesy and unconvincing smile.

"Well, I was on the way to see some friends when I spotted you over here alone and looking sad; so I thought I would come nose around and see if I could help." Fay said putting her bag down and hoping up on the hood next to Josh.

"I'm not sad; do I look sad to you?" Josh said smiling again but inside he felt like crying.

"Well, you can hide behind that stupid grin but your eyes give you away. Max isn’t the only one who is good at reading people, and right now your eyes look like you could start crying at any second." Fay said with a sweet smile as she placed her hand on Josh's knee.

Josh thought for a second. He really needed someone to talk to, but Fay wasn't the right person. She was more protective of Max than anyone and if she knew what had happened and what he did there was every chance that she would kill him where he sat.

"Well are you going to tell me or do I have to go get Max?" Fay said with a sly smile, wondering if she would get the response she was hoping for.

"NO....no I'll talk to you, just don’t tell Max. I have my reasons for not telling him, just don't." Josh said with a note of panic plain in his tone.

"OK, you have my promise, I won't tell Max, cross my heart.” Fay said making a swiping motion across her chest.

"Alright", Josh said taking a deep breath, he would just have to avoid dropping names, anything as long as she didn’t go to Max, "There is this person I have been interested in for a long time, a friend of mine and well last night we.....um......got closer and at the time I thought, I knew that it was what I wanted but now I feel guilty for that reason; I wasn’t thinking of them I was only thinking about what I wanted to happen. I feel kind of like I forced something on them that they didn't want." Josh said his voice and heart heavy.

"Well, I have a few questions. One, is this person we are talking about a guy or a girl, and be honest, and two, exactly how "close" did you two get?" Fay asked quizzically trying to get more clues to support her theory.

"It's a guy," Josh said quietly," and we didn't go all the way we just rubbed at each other through our clothes till we exploded." Josh said with a smile that quickly faded.

"Well sounds like you had a good night, but I don't understand why you feel so guilty. I mean, no guy, especially not a gay guy, is going to let you force yourself on them without some resistance. Unless of course they are some kind of sex crazy freak." Fay said knowing full well it was Max she was talking about but trying to provoke Josh into saying it was him.

"He's not like that. He's the nicest guy you could ever ask for as a friend, and he has a bad history. I don't know what exactly but I know he got hurt by someone, someone he trusted and I don't want to hurt him again!" Josh said turning away from Fay so she couldn't see the tears falling down his face.

Josh refused to look at Fay as he cried so Fay wrapped her arm around him and said softly in his ear.

"You love this guy. I know you do just by the way you are acting now, the pain you're feeling is because you love him and you don't want to see him hurt. All you can do is talk to him and tell him how you feel."

Josh, forgetting his tears, turned to Fay and asked in a voice thick with sorrow and fear.

"What if he doesn’t feel the same about me?"

“If you want to know my opinion, if he's as good a guy as you say he is, he wouldn't have let you go that far without having some feelings for you." Fay said in a hope filled voice.

She knew that the guy Josh was talking about was Max; she had watched them both over the past few weeks and had noticed Josh's behavior toward Max since the rumors of him being gay started flying. She knew Max had liked Josh as long as he had known him, just the way he looked at him made it obvious to someone who paid attention. Not to mention the fact that the only way Josh would not tell Max something like this was if it involved him.

"You really think so?" Josh asked with a weak smile.

"I know so," Fay said happily, “but right now I have got to go. Mary and Jena are probably wondering where I am, if you need to talk to me again let me know, bye." Fay said kissing Josh on the head as she jumped down off his car.

"I'll keep that in mind, later.” Josh said with a smile as Fay walked away. He lay back carefully against the windshield of his car considering Fays words, she had a point. Max wasn’t the kind of guy to make out with someone just to get off; maybe he did have some kind of feelings for him. Josh thought for a moment about all the good things that could happen between him and Max but then another thought hit him, how was he going to talk to Max about it. He was still afraid that Max would never talk to him again. Yea maybe he did have feelings for him and maybe that was why he hadn't resisted but the way Josh had left couldn't have scored him any points with Max.

“Great, torn between love and fear, now what do I do?” Josh asked himself aloud.

* * *

Max pulled into the drive way and parked next to his mom's car. He grabbed his stuff out of the bed and went inside.

After storing his stuff in the coat closet he turned and was surprised to see his mom sitting on the couch, her arms folded over her chest and wearing a livid expression.

"Hey mom. I thought you would be in bed already." Max said carefully considering the expression she wore seemed to foretell doom.

"You haven't taken your medication today. There is some food in the oven, eat then we can talk." She said in a clipped tone as she pointed to the kitchen.

Max went to the kitchen and pulled a plate of ham and eggs out of the oven, he wondered how long ago she had made it because it was still hot.

Max finished the food off quickly then downed his pill with a glass of milk.

"How was your night last night?" His mom asked curtly as he sat down in a chair across from her.

Max ran through his memory of the night before and decided it wasn't best to tell her the truth. She had been so worried after Chicago that he didn't want her to get upset again.

"It was OK. I watched TV and did some reading, that’s about it." Max said in a voice he hoped was convincing.

"Then would care to explain this?" She said as she pulled a crumpled piece of paper out of her pocket, flattened it and laid it on the table between them.

'How could I have been so fucking stupid?’ Max thought to himself as he realized the handwriting on the note was Josh's

"You don't have to tell me you know, I have already figured most of it out, would you like me to tell you?” She asked in a sort of superior tone she always used when she had found out a secret he wanted to keep hidden.

Max only shook his head, still staring at the note.

"My theory is this. Josh came over sometime last night and you two hung out for awhile. Since you left your homemade oil on the night stand I'm assuming you went upstairs and rubbed some of it on his shoulders and back because of the fight you told me he got into in the gym. Either during or after this something happened between you two, I don't know what exactly but judging by the clothes you left in your bathroom you didn't have sex, at least not in the full sense. After exhausting yourselves with amorous activity you fell asleep. While you were asleep Josh got up, wrote the note and left. This morning after you found the note you went down stairs and hit your heavy bag without your gloves, I can tell because of how raw and skinned up your knuckles are. When you were done with that you took a shower, left me the note asking me to strip your bed then you went hiking, like you always do when you get upset. Is that about right?" She asked as she finished her deduction.

She watches way too much CSI.' Max thought to himself.

"Well, am I right?" She asked again.

"Yea your right. You pretty much hit the whole story on the head. All that you lack are the details,” Max said in a miserable tone, "would you like those as well?" Max asked as a joke but was surprised when she answered yes.

Max went through the whole story again but giving her all the details she didn't have.

"I know you're probably disappointed in me, especially after what happen when I got involved with a friend before. But when we kissed the second time, I didn't care, I didn't think. I just wanted to be there in his arms, and when I fell asleep it was like a dream come true." Max said enjoying the memory of the night but fighting back tears as he remembered reading the note Josh left and what his mom must think of him.

Debbie considered the look in her son's eyes. She could see the inner war he was having with himself. She knew that he loved Josh just by the light in his eyes when he told her the story, but she could also hear the hurt and sadness in his voice over what had happened.

She moved and sat on the coffee table in front of him and reached out and took his hands in hers.

"I'm not disappointed in you, not in the slightest. If anything I am upset to see you this sad. I know Josh means a lot to you and I think he means more to you then what you're telling me." She said low and comforting.

"I think I love him.” Max said still fighting back tears.

"You think?" she said with a smile.

"Well, I don't know. I've never been in love before," He said, his tears finally breaking through, "I just know that when he's not around I wish that he was, and when we are together I don't want to be apart, and when he kissed me it was like fireworks were going off in my head.” Max said with a smile as he remembered the feeling of Josh's lips.

Debbie looked into her sons eyes even through the tears she could see the happiness at the memory of his time with Josh.

"What are you going to do?" She asked in a low soothing voice.

"I...I don't know. In his letter he asked me for time but I wan to talk to him so bad and tell him how I feel. I don't know what to do." Max said in a hopeless voice.

Debbie thought for a second wanting so desperately to help her son as it killed her to see him in this much pain, then she had a thought.

"How about you wait for a week then if Josh doesn’t come to you, you go to him and tell him how you feel?"

Max thought it over for a few minutes and since he didn't have any other ideas as to what to do he shook his head in agreement.

"Good, now that we have this sorted out I am going to bed, unless there is anything else you need?" she said as she stood up with a smile.

Max stood up and wrapped his arms around his mom in a near bone crushing hug.

"Yea, I needed that." he said as he release her and walked her to her room near the bottom of the stairs.

Max then went upstairs to find that his bed has been completely stripped and that a new sheet and blanket had been put on it. Max smiled and thought to himself that even after everything she had found out that she had still stripped the bed for him.

That’s how it was with them though, with everything they had gone through the past few years, and no matter how mad they got at each other they still helped each other out.

Max was tired after his long hike and emotional conversation with his mom so he stripped out of his clothes and pulled a sleeveless out of the closet and pulled it on. After closing the curtains and making the room nice and dark he set his glasses on the night stand and pulled the blanket back. He hesitated a few moments when saw that the pillow covers hadn't been changed, he decided it wasn't a big deal and lay down and pulled the blanket up over him. He lay back on his pillow and pulled the one Josh had been laying on against his chest. He buried his face in the fabric and took a deep breath; catching faint traces of Josh's scent and cologne. He marveled for a few seconds that he could still smell the faint traces clinging to the fabric. He concentrated on the scent; seeking comfort and images of Josh flooded his mind.

Vivid pictures of Josh's long, lean, muscled body played across his eye lids. Unbidden scene of their bare bodies pressed against each other, their limbs wrapped around the other, and their lips locked together ran uncontrollably through his thoughts.

His eyes snapped and he pushed the pillow away as he felt his cock start to harden against his briefs. He rolled onto his opposite side as a fresh wave of tears flooded his eyes. He hadn't meant to go that far; he couldn’t stand thinking about Josh like that anymore, not with the fear and uncertainty as to where they would end up after all this.

He pulled the blanket tightly around him and wished for the coming week to go by quickly.

* * *

Max's wish came true. Monday had started off bad enough to cause the entire week to snowball out of control.

His first class Monday was history, which had become something close to torture. Fleet taxed his students so much that it was the dearest ambition of many of them to choke him with his own cross. He made new rules stating that there would be a pop quiz every week, two; three pages essays were due twice a week on various historical topics, and if you were graded above a C- you were considered lucky.

Fleet had also taken a severe dislike of Max. He reprimanded him for being the last person to class and threatened him with expulsion if it happened again; he had graded Max below the rest of the class on their last two essays, and gave him additional homework whenever he felt like it.

Max knew the reason Fleet was being so hard on him. He had heard from Fay, which she had heard from her friend who worked in the office that the Principal had called Fleet into his office and berated him for what had happened between them in his class. He didn't seem to care about the incident itself but the way it made him look to the school board.

The fact that Mr. Stomps didn't care about Max's feelings was made painfully obvious in the meeting him and his mother had with him on Tuesday.

"Ms. Calvin, I’m afraid I do not see the reason for your anger. Mr. Fleet’s comments, while inappropriate, seem to have caused no harm to your son, which seem to be the basis of your complaint." Mr. Stomps had said as if a mothers concern for her son wasn't a valid reason for anger.

"Mr. Stomps, you assume that my fear for my sons’ physical well being is my only concern, and while that is at the top of my list, it is not the only reason I am here. Your teacher practically announced information of a private nature about my son to a classroom full of students. Can you imagine the embarrassment and possible humiliation Max must have felt?!" His mom said in a voice perfectly balanced between anger and calmness.

"I am sorry that your son is embarrassed to be a homosexual-" Stomps started but Max cut him off.

"I AM NOT embarrassed to be a Homosexual Mr. Stomps. I am very comfortable with my orientation. But considering the amount of bullying, harassment, and ridicule I have seen openly gay and suspected gay students go through at this school it was not something I wanted announced in a class full of people.
Are you also aware that Mr. Fleet violated my student rights by announcing that the information had been obtained from my school records? Not to mention the fact that He broke the student-teacher confidentiality rule which states, and I quote, "No teacher may reveal information believed to be of a private and/or personal nature to another student or faculty member unless it is in relation to the well-being of the student body at large or without said student’s approval". Max said confident in the fact that there was no way Fleet could excuse his behavior regarding the rules he had broken.

"Mr. Calvin, while your knowledge of school rules is better than most of my teachers, and despite the fact that you make several very good points, at this point I have only your word against Mr. Fleets. Can anyone confirm this story?" Mr. Stomps replied as a cocky smile curved his lips.

"If you had been listening you would have known that this happened in front of a room full of students. While I'm sure the fear of harsher treatment by Mr. Fleet will keep most students from talking, three of my classmates have agreed to come and talk to you at a moments notice." Max said before giving him the names of Fay and her two friends from class.

"Well, I will talk to them soon Mr. Calvin. Then after I reviewed the statements, as well as your written complaint, I will decide if this warrants involving the school board." He said before getting up and escorting them from his office.

But Debbie wasn't done yet.

"Mr. Stomps, think carefully before you decide not to notify the school board, because if you don't I'll contact them myself and make sure, if it is the last thing I do, that both you and Mr. Fleet are removed from this school. I hope I make myself clear." She said before turning on her heel and marching down the hallway.

Fay and her friends talked to the principle that day and told Max that he should hear something by the next week.

That did little to pick up his spirits though. He was so upset and lonely without Josh and Frank. He had barely seen either of them, they avoided each other in class or during lunch and during study hall Max had taken to haunting the football field.

Considering the field was off limits unless a class was being held there that he risked detention if he was caught there.

Thursday found him in such a bad mood that he skipped the entire day. He spent most of in his basement working out his feelings with his heavy bag and weight bench. While he worked out he turned his mom's advice over and over in his head.

He had taken a shower and was sitting on the couch in the living room when he noticed the time, five o'clock. He hadn't realized he had been working out that long. He had just sat back and was thinking over what to say to Josh when someone started knocking at the door.

When he opened the door he was shocked to see Josh there with a weak smile and a bunch of papers in his arms.

* * *

Josh was surprised at how fast the week was going by, it had been five days since He and Max had been together, but to him it felt like it had only happened a day ago. After a lot of thought, especially about his talk with Fay, he had decided the best thing to do was to apologize to Max for what he had done and then see what, if anything, he could salvage of their friendship.

He had planned on speaking to Max during their study hall on Thursday since it would be the earliest he would see him, and if they went to the football field or an empty classroom they would stand little chance of getting caught. Josh was disappointed however to see that Max was missing from study hall, and all the other classes that they shared, in fact Josh hadn't seen him at all that day.

By the end of the day Josh had gone from disappointed to scared. They had been avoiding each other the whole week by keeping their distance in class and eating lunches separately but they still saw each other in the halls and during class.

The fact that Max was missing that day made Josh worry that the damage he had caused was worse than he had expected, in his confused and upset manor he formulated the idea that Max may have left school to keep from seeing him, and if he had then there was no way he could ever try and fix things between them, at a loss for what to do Josh retreated to his room when he got home and tried to figure out what to do.

Josh was sitting against his headboard with his knees pulled to his chest when someone knocked on his door.

"Come in." he yelled.

"Hey, I am going into town you...,” his dad began but after seeing the miserable look on his face suddenly asked, "is there anything wrong Josh?"

"Yea, there is something wrong, something very wrong." Josh said resting his elbows against his knees, his face in his hands.

"Is it anything I can help with?" His dad asked crossing the room to take a seat at his son's desk.

"I don't know dad, it’s difficult to talk about." Josh said as he raised his head to look at his father.

"Difficult to talk about, or difficult to talk to me about it?" His dad asked pushing slightly.

"It’s not like that....its not you....I'm afraid." Josh said stumbling for words.

"You don't have to be afraid to tell me anything Josh, you're my son and I love you, nothing will change that." His dad said in what he hoped was a fatherly tone.

Josh looked at his dad and really took stock of him for the first time. He noticed that he looked a lot like his dad, they were both tall and lean, and the resemblance through their faces was inexplicable. The only place they really differed was in the hair and eyes, those he had gotten from his mother instead of inheriting his dads light brown hair and brown eyes.

Josh looked past their resemblance and tried to see what his dad was like inside, he looked into his dad's eye and saw for the first time how sad they seemed. Normally when he would look his dad in the eye he looked proud or happy, he has never seen him look sad before.

"I'm gay dad,” He said slowly, "and I have feelings for Max but I did something so stupid that I think I fucked up any chance of a relationship or even a friendship with him." He finished not taking his eyes off his dad.

"What did you do that makes you think that?" His dad asked with genuine curiosity. He already knew about his feelings for Max, the later part of the information was new to him.

Josh was stunned, that was nowhere near the reaction he had been expecting from his dad, but seeing that he didn't seem angry or upset he felt calm enough to explain everything that happened. He told him about the night he spent with Max as well as what Frank had done including the letter he had left for the two of them. He then went on to tell him how Max was absent from school that day and his fears over what it might mean.

"What if he is so mad at me that he finally got sick of seeing me and just left school?” Josh asked fighting back tears.

"What if he’s sick, or just had a bad week and decided to take a day off?" His dad asked reasonably.

"You may be right, but I don't know what to do. I want to see him but then I think that he doesn’t want to see me and I start to doubt again.” Josh said still thoroughly confused.

"That’s your problem son, you're over thinking. You need to go talk to him, if you don't, it may end up hurting the both of you." His dad said knowingly.

"But what if he doesn’t want to talk to me?” Josh asked worriedly.

"It doesn’t matter. You need to talk to him, even if it doesn’t do any good, at least you'll know." His dad said seriously.

Josh thought over his dad's words for a moment, even though the fear that talking to Max not doing any good was heavy he still decided it would be better than the uncertainty he felt.

"Your right Dad. I'm going to go talk to him now, before I start thinking about it too much," Josh said with a small smile as he got up and walked to the chair his dad was sitting in and pulling him up and hugging him tight, "I love you dad. I know this can't be easy for you and mom, but thank you." He said swallowing past the lump in his throat.

His dad fought back the tears as he answered him.

"It’s alright son. We just want you to be safe and happy, nothing else matters to us,” He said before letting go of his son pushing him toward his door. “Now go on, get out of here."

Josh didn't need to be told twice. He took the stairs two at a time and was out the door in heartbeat. He had unlocked the doors and half way in his car when Fay crossed the street and called out his name.

He turned to see her running toward him with a thick bundle of papers in her arms.

"Fay, I would love to stay and talk but I got to get to Max's. I need to talk to him.” Josh said with a smile.

"Great, that’s actually why I am here. I need you to take this stuff over to him. I was going to do it but I forgot I have an appointment down town that I can't be late for." She said urgently as she forced the papers into his hands.

"What are these?” Josh asked looking through the papers.

"Those are the assignments Max missed today and some extra work Fleet added on for him missing class.” Fay said with a disdainful look.

"I'll take them to him. It may be the only thing I do while I'm there." Josh said as he finally got into his car.

"Well, I doubt that. I’m sure you two will work through this and end up together." Fay said with a smile as she stepped back from the car as Josh started it.

"Yea, I hope so, talk to you later Fay." Josh said as he pulled out of the drive way it didn't hit him that Fay must know what was going on between him and Max

The trip to Max's took a lot less time than Josh would have liked. He was nervous as hell as he walked up to the door with the papers Fay had given him and all he could only manage was a weak smile when Max opened the door.

* * *

Max was stunned to see Josh standing in the doorway and it was a few minutes before he recovered enough to ask him in.

"I....uh...ran into Fay on my way over. She asked me to give you this stuff; it’s your assignments for the day and some extra from Fleet.” Josh said nervously. He had been so focused on getting there that he hadn't thought of what he would say.

"Thanks for bring them over. I'm sure Fleet thought it was in my best interest to give me some extra work, just to keep me on my toes." Max said as he took the bundle from Josh and set it aside.

They stood awkwardly with each other for a few minutes before Max retreat back to the couch and pulled his legs up to his chest.

"Is that the only reason you came?" Max asked after a few minutes.

"No, no its not I need to talk to you." Josh said nervously as he looked into Max's face. He felt a little embarrassed, as nervous and scared as he was he still managed to marvel at Max's body and the way his calves bulged when he pulled his legs against him had caught his eye.

"Don't just stand there, sit down." Max said motioning to the chair across from him. He did his best not to watch Josh as he walked past him. He may have been upset but he couldn't help but notice Josh's beautiful body.

"I want to apologize for what happened Saturday night. Not for what we did, but for what I did after. I second guessed and over thought and ended up freaking myself out. I doubted how I felt and hurt us both; I guess I'm still dealing with my same old issues.

It took me longer than it should have, but I realized I really do care about you. I'm not going to ask you for a chance, I don't deserve one, not after what I did. No matter what you say or do, even if you tell me you never want to see my face again, it’s not going to change how I feel about you or how sorry I am that I hurt you." Josh poured out his heart, never taking his eyes off Max's stone like face.

It took every ounce of Max's strength to keep from crying but he managed to keep his face expressionless. Josh's words ripped at his heart. He knew Josh meant every word he had said and it killed him to hear Josh blaming himself for everything. He knew that if he had exercised a little self control and patience that they wouldn’t be having this conversation, that he was as much to blame as Josh.

Josh had gotten up and was nearly to the door before he turned and spoke to Max, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"That's all I had to say. I’ll... I’ll just get going." Josh said the pain in his voice obvious.

Max realized he hadn't replied to Josh and that his demeanor must have made Josh think that his words didn't matter.

He bolted up from the couch and nearly fell into the coffee table as he ran to stop Josh from leaving.

He gripped Josh's shoulder tightly to stop him and tried to turn him around but Josh stood firm and wouldn't budge.

"No, don't go, please don't go, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come off so cold like that. I was thinking about how this isn't all your fault. If I had stopped and thought for a second this would never have happened, and we wouldn’t have wasted all this time. I'm sorry too Josh, just please don't go." Max said desperately as tears stung his eyes.

Josh raised his arm and put his hand over Max's, gripping it tightly as he turned to face him.

"You don't want me to go?" He asked quietly.

"No, no I don't. I want you to stay, do you want to stay?" Max asked squeezing Josh's hand.

"You have no idea how much I want to stay. If only to take the tears out of your eyes." Josh said as he raised his hands and slipped his thumbs under Max's glasses and wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes.

Max closed his eyes at Josh touch and Josh let his hands slip down Max's cheeks to caress his neck and the curve of his throat. He went further and slid his hands down to Max's waist and smiled as Max's arms went around him and pulled him closer.

Max opened his eyes and stared into Josh's. He trembled slightly as Josh leaned forward and pressed their lips together.

Max's heart exploded at the feeling of Josh's lips against his. He felt Josh's lips open and he took the opportunity to delve inside, his tongue darting forward and back across Josh's in quick even bursts.

Max felt Josh moan against his lips and he pulled away slightly. Smiling as he took in the confused look on Josh's face he took him by the hand and led him up the stairs toward his room.

Josh followed without resistance, never taking his eyes off Max's broad shoulders as they made their way up the stairs and into Max's room.

"Take off your shoes and socks." Max said as he left Josh in the center of the room and walked behind him to shut the door.

Josh quickly did as he was told and when he straightened up he smiled as he felt Max's hands slide up the back of his shirt then wrap around his waist. He exhaled sharply as Max ran his warm finger tips over the segments of his abs, then moaned low as Max began to massage his stomach and sides.

Josh's cock was straining hard against his jeans as he turned to face Max. He smiled seductively as he slid his hands down the back of Max's shorts and tightly gripped the warm mounds of muscular flesh and pulled Max hard against him, rubbing their hard cocks together through layers of clothing.

Max pulled away from Josh again and raised his hands up behind his head and in a single, smooth action pulled the black sleeveless he wore over his head and allowed it to fall to the floor.

Josh stepped forward and ran his hands over Max smooth, muscled chest. Letting his hands slide to Max's waist as he did so, he bent down and licked and nibbled on Max's sensitive nipples, earning him a low, appreciative groan.

Max ran a hand down Josh's back and pulled his shirt up to the back of his neck. Josh stood and let Max pull his shirt off and toss it aside. He placed his hands on Josh's chest and slowly pushed him back against the bed.

"Lay down." Max said simply.

Josh, after quickly re-arranging the pillows, laid back in bed as Max sat down next to him. Max bent down and began to kiss Josh's chest and torso. He gently pinched and squeezed Josh's nipples as he ran his tongue between the segments of his six-pack while his free hand drifted down to the bulge being created by Josh's swollen cock.

Max, unable to delay himself any longer, sat up and quickly unfastened and removed Josh's jeans. Max hesitated for a moment as he traced the length of Josh's rigid cock through his boxers, but the pleading look in Josh's eyes urged him on.

Josh raised his hips and let Max pull off his boxers and toss them onto the floor. Max's hand trembled as he touched Josh's six and half inch cock for the first time, he stroked it slowly, smearing drops of pre-cum around the pink mushroom head.

As Max stroked his cock Josh slipped his hand into the leg of Max's shorts and stroked his inner thigh. He stroked higher and higher till his fingers brushed against the warm skin of his cock.

"Take them off." Josh said the need to see Max's hard cock was overwhelming.

Max slowly released Josh's hard cock and stood up. He unfastened his jean shorts and let them fall to the floor, letting finger tips dance around the waist band of his boxer-briefs he watched as Josh began to stroke his cock as he watched Max tease him. Unable to tease Josh, or himself, any longer he hooked his thumbs under the waist band and pushed his underwear down to the floor.

Josh drank in his first look at Max's erect tool. It was a little shorter than his own but was thick as an old-fashioned glass coke bottle. Josh sat up on the edge of the bed, and treating it as though made of fragile glass, Josh gently stroked the rigid tool. Josh took Max's smooth scrotum in his other hand and gently rolled his testicles around in his palm. Somewhere in his sex filled mind he acknowledged the fact that he was holding the future of Max's family in the palm of his hand.

He looked up at Max and took in the look of pure pleasure in his eyes. Still staring into Max's eyes Josh kissed the tip of Max's cock. Max's sharp intake of breath was more then enough encouragement for him to continue and inch by inch he took the length of Max's cock into his mouth till his nose brushed against Max's closely trimmed, dark pubic hair.

Josh loved the feeling of Max’s cock in his mouth and quickly worked into a slow rhythm. Max moaned every time Josh swirled his tongue around the head of his cock, he knew he couldn’t hold out much longer. He pulled his cock out of Josh mouth and by the nape of his neck pulled Josh to his feet. He wrapped his arms around Josh as he bent down and brought their lips together.

As their tongues flailed and lashed against each other Josh brought his hands up to Max's neck and cradled his head. When Max pulled back to breath Josh confessed the deepest desire in his heart.

"Make love to me Max” He said his voice thick with desire.

"Are you sure?" Max asked his voice low and heavy with emotion. He wanted to be inside Josh so badly that even the thought of making love to him was enough to make him weak in the knees, but he needed Josh to be sure.

Josh's only answer was a long, deep kiss.

Max didn't need anything more to be convinced. He smiled as he pulled away from Josh's embrace and walked into his bathroom and returned a few moments later with a tube of K-Y lube.

"Lie down and make sure you're comfortable." Max said setting the tube down on the table.

Josh again re-arranged the pillows and reclined back against them. He spread his legs wide and Max knelt between them.

Max took the lube off his table and raised one of Josh's legs and rested it on his shoulder. He squeezed a little of the gel onto his finger slowly slid it into Josh's tight hole. He pushed deeper into Josh and added another finger, he watched as Josh tensed and relaxed each time his fingers slide across his prostate.

Max kept at this for a few moments before catching the look on Josh's face. The deep need on his face and the outright desire in his eyes showed Max that he was ready.

Max slipped his fingers from inside Josh and smeared more gel onto his cock and rested the head against Josh's hole.

Josh smiled as he felt the tip of Max's cock pressing against his skin, the moment he had dreamt of for so long about to come true.

He gasped as he felt Max push through the tight muscle of his ass.

"Are You OK?" Max asked concerned.

Josh's only answer was a nod of the head. He hadn't been prepared for the pain accompanied by Max's thick tool, but the pain was nothing compared to the warm, tingling pleasure that was starting to flow through his body.

Max pushed slowly into Josh's body until the whole of his cock was buried inside him.

"You have no idea how good that feels." Josh said his eyes closed and his head pushed back against the pillows.

Taking that as encouragement Max began to thrust into Josh at a steady rhythm.

Feeling Max's thick cock thrusting into him drove Josh crazy; he began to push back against Max each time he thrust into him. The warmth of Josh's tight hole was pushing Max close to the edge hard and fast, he picked up his pace and started to push into Josh harder and deeper with every motion and was rewarded with Josh's moans of ecstasy.

Josh didn't think the sensations he felt could be any better, but when Max started to stroke his aching cock he knew he was wrong.

The thrusting motions of Max's cock against his prostate and the warm, tight encasement of his cock in Max's hand drove him over the edge, he gripped the bed sheets as his dick erupted, sending ropes of cum splashing against his neck, chest and stomach, the experience made stronger as he felt himself clamp tightly around Max's cock as he milked Max's cum into him.

Max let Josh's leg fall from his shoulder then felt both of Josh's legs wrap around his waist and pull him forward. Bracing himself on the mattress Max let himself be pulled down as Josh leaned up and brought their lips crashing together.

As their lips parted and their tongued thrashed against each others Max felt his still semi- hard cock slip from the warmth of Josh's body.

When their lips burst apart and as they gasped for breath Max said the four words that had been burning inside him for so long.

"I love you Josh."

"I love you too Max" Josh said as he gripped Max's neck and brushed his cheek with his thumb.

To Josh's surprise Max lowered his head and began to lick the cum from his body. He watched in fascination as Max licked his way down his body, gathering ever drop of cum into his mouth, finally dipping his tongue into his shallow navel for the last drop.

Josh was just as surprised when Max kissed him and let a little bit slide against his tongue, discovering he liked the taste, Josh delved into Max's mouth for another taste.

"You taste like honey." Max said as his nose nuzzled against Josh's

"I can't wait to see what you taste like." Josh said with a smile as Max rolled on to his side and wrapped his arms around him and pulled him against him.

"You'll get your chance." Max said as he rested his arm against the pillow then his head against his forearm.

"Soon I hope." Josh said as he rolled onto his side and pressed closer to Max till they were touching from their chests down.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" Max asked in a sleepy voice as he pulled a sheet from under them and tossed it around them.

"Only if you'll hold me like this all night." Josh said as he rested his forehand against Max's and placed a light kiss on his lips.

"You drive a hard bargain, but I think I can do that." Max said as he wrapped his arms tightly around Josh.

They fell asleep holding each other close.

Josh woke up near seven o'clock and felt Max's arms still wrapped around him. He looked into Max's sleeping face and with a light kiss on the forehead carefully moved Max’s hands and rolled out of bed. He walked quietly around the room and collected his clothes, all except his boxers; those he couldn't find. He quickly dressed and was pulling on his shirt when Max woke up.

"I thought you were going to stay." Max said groggily.

Josh finished pulling his shirt on before he answered.

"I am but I have to run to my place and get a change of clothes as well as my bag, it has all my homework in it."

"You could wear some of my clothes tomorrow." Max said sitting up in the bed and pulling the sheet around his waist.

"Your clothes could swallow me whole and what about my homework?" Josh said moving closer to the bed.

“I guess you have a point. I don't want my clothes to swallow you; that would take away my fun." Max said with a sly grin.

"I will be back as quick as I can.” Josh said as he leaned over to kiss Max, and yanking the sheet away as he stood up, leaving Max completely exposed his cock semi hard and quickly growing.

"You better or I might have to take care of this myself.” Max replied giving his semi hard cock a few strokes.

"Do what you got to do.” Josh said as he walked over to and out of the door.

Max lay back against his pillows and relaxed as he heard Josh make his way down stairs, the closing of the front door and the faint sound of Josh's car door shutting and the sounds of the engine firing and the car pulling out of the driveway.

Max grasped his semi hard cock and stroked it up to full mast and grabbed the tube of K-Y and squeezed a little into his palm. He slowly stroked himself as he focused on the tightness of Josh warm chute but at the same time wishing it had been reversed.

He imagined Josh's long cock inside of him; he focused on the image of Josh's cock pushing deep inside him, concentrating on the imagined sensations of pleasure as Josh came inside him filling him with his seed. The scene was so strong that Max's cock, for the second time in an hour, erupted showering his stomach with cum. He scooped a little up and licked it off his fingers before going into his bathroom and cleaned up. He washed his hands, stomach, chest and softened cock before pulling his shorts and shirt back on and going downstairs.

Realizing he hadn’t ate since lunch he quickly tossed together a pan of chicken and veggies and slide it into the oven to cook before starting on the homework Josh had brought to him, it was hard for him to concentrate knowing that he would be spending the night with Josh, their first night together as a couple.

* * *

Josh walked into the house and was half way to the stairs before his dad called him into the kitchen.

"So how did things go with you and Max?" His parents asked together as he walked in.

"We're, uh, together now, so, good I guess would be the appropriate term.” Josh said feeling himself go very red.

To his joy both his parents stood up and wrapped their arms around him. As they pulled away Josh could see they were both teary eyed, but he knew that they were happy for him.

"If it’s cool I was planning on staying the night. So I came home to get some clothes. It is OK isn't it?" Josh asked carefully.

"Of course it is.” His dad said wiping his eyes.

"Yes, of course. I'm sure you two will want to spend sometime together. But I need your car tomorrow. Your dad has to work and I need to meet your grandma in town to look at the building for the shop.” His mom said also wiping her eyes.

"That’s cool, dad can you give me a ride back to Max's?" Josh asked relived that they apparently didn't have any problems with him and Max.

"Yea of course, run upstairs and get your stuff." His dad said smiling.

Josh ran upstairs grabbed a t-shirt, pair of jeans, boxers and his back pack and met his dad at the bottom of the stairs.

"Got everything?" his dad asked as they made their way to the door.

"Yea, everything I need." Josh said with a smile, eager to get back to Max.

After saying goodbye to his mom Josh went outside with his dad and started the drive back to Max's.

"Are you and mom really OK with Max and me?” Josh asked suddenly half way to Max's house.

"Of course we are. We have no reason not to be." His dad said with a puzzled expression as if he couldn't understand why Josh would question him.

"I just wanted to make sure. I know you guys were looking forward to having grandkids and all," Josh said quietly.

"We were but just because you and Max are together that don’t mean we won't. If you two want to start a family someday you can always adopt, or if there is a girl that you both trust and have a close relationship with you could always do a surrogate. There are a lot of options open gay Couples.” His dad said nonchalantly as if they were discussing the weather.

Josh was stunned that his dad was so cool about this. He hadn't expected him to blow up or go crazy over it but he never expected his dad to be giving him advice on alternative life-style families, at least not this soon.

Josh hastily got out of the car when they got to Max's but leaned into the open window to talk to his dad.

"I love you dad and tell mom I love her too."

"I love you too son and I will." His dad said before putting the car into reverse and pulling out of the driveway.

Josh walked into the house to the smell of chicken baking and Max sitting at the kitchen table pouring over his homework.

"Welcome back babe." Max said when he saw Josh standing in the doorway.

"You cooking?" Josh asked smiling.

"Well, it’s not the neighbors. Grab your stuff and come over here. We can work till dinner." Max said motioning to Josh to sit down.

Josh walked into the kitchen and sat down next to Max and pulled out his homework. They worked for a half an hour and managed to get through it all before the food was done.

The food was awesome. Max was by far one of the best cooks in the world. As they ate they talked about what they were going to do about Frank and telling him about them.

"I think we should tell him tomorrow. Just let him know right at the off that we're together." Max said eating the last of his vegetables.

"So it's decided then." Josh said taking his and Max's plate to the sink and rinsing them quickly.

Max walked into the kitchen and shut off the water and grabbed Josh’s hands.

"Lets get a shower and some sleep." He said pulling him toward the stairs.

Josh grabbed His backpack and followed Max upstairs to his bathroom. After Max turned on the water the two striped out of their clothes and stood for a second admiring each others bodies. Max blushed slightly and bent over the tub to check the water temperature. As he did so his ass cheeks spread apart and gave Josh a perfect view of his tight, puckered hole.

Josh stepped quietly up behind Max and ran his thumb up and down Max's crack, pressing gently on his asshole each time he passed over.

"What are you doing back there?" Max asked him a husky voice.

"Playing with your ass. Do you want me to stop?” Josh asked back.

Max sighed reluctantly before answering

"Well I don't want you to, but we need to get a shower."

"OK I'll have to take a rain check then." Josh said moving his hand away and fully intending on picking up the check when they got into the shower.

They stepped into the shower and took turns under the jet of hot water. After they had been in for a few minutes Josh suddenly knelt down in front of Max and took his softened cock into his mouth.

"What are you doing?" Max asked leaning against the wall as his dick began to swell and expand in Josh's mouth.

Josh's only answer was to glide back and forth along Max's hard cock while stroking his own. He began to squeeze and tug Max's sac like he had done earlier till he felt his nuts contract against his body, he knew Max was ready to cum but only picked up his speed and sucked faster and harder. He heard Max moan and felt a jet of cum hit the back of his throat, he pulled back and accepted Max's small, sweet load greedily.

"I've cum three times in the last two hours because of you. God that was great." Max said as the water beat down on them.

“I am glad you liked it. I hope to give you a little more pleasure sometime this weekend." Josh said with a smile as he reached behind Max as squeezed his ass.

"Me too. But we need to get a shower before the hot water is gone." Max said smiling.

They took turns soaping each other up. Max playfully ran his soapy fingers between Josh's as cheeks but Josh had his fun by soaping Max soft cock and balls up so much Max nearly came again. After they had rinsed off they turned off the shower, got out and dried each other off. They each gave the other at least half a dozen playful grabs and pulls at each other cocks then pulled on their night stuff and hopped into Max's bed.

"I love your bed, it’s so soft." Josh said as Max pulled a blanket over them then wrapped his arms around Josh pulling his back against his chest in the classic spoon position.

"As long as we are together this is our bed." Max whispered lovingly.

"I guess forever then. Because that’s how long I plan on being with you." Josh replied with the same loving tone.

"Good cause that’s how long I plan on being with you." Max whispered pulling him closer.

'Together at last.' Josh thought to himself as they fell asleep again.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks to Rush for assisting in editing my story.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, more to follow soon. If you have any comments, suggestions or criticisms or just want to talk I would love to hear it lol, you can email me at allenarcane88@yahoo.comor leave a PM via my profile page.

Copyright © 2014 NightOwl88; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The last sentence was great - excellent end.

 

One thing I just found so puzzling is Josh's reaction - I mean yes he has no experience, but to think Max didn't feel the same back? What was really nice to see was that the one person Josh was most afraid to tell - aside from Max - was the one person who gave him the best advice - his dad.

 

Glad to see they worked it out. Everyone else could see how much they loved each other, too bad it took them so long.

Link to comment
On 01/15/2011 02:16 PM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
The last sentence was great - excellent end.

 

One thing I just found so puzzling is Josh's reaction - I mean yes he has no experience, but to think Max didn't feel the same back? What was really nice to see was that the one person Josh was most afraid to tell - aside from Max - was the one person who gave him the best advice - his dad.

 

Glad to see they worked it out. Everyone else could see how much they loved each other, too bad it took them so long.

Hey Andy, good to see you. I am glad that you liked the alst sentance of the chapter, i thought it was nice touch too lol. Josh, at the time of this chapter, was a lot like I used to be. Hesitant, unsure, and prone to over-thinking and screwing himself up. I really enjoyed writing the scene with him and his dad, all of them lol. Thanks again,Owl
Link to comment

I would have thought theyd have a deep convo BEFORE they go to bed again after the first time :P

 

But that hot *blush*

Link to comment
On 05/01/2011 11:45 AM, Marzipan said:
I would have thought theyd have a deep convo BEFORE they go to bed again after the first time :P

 

But that hot *blush*

lol yea you would think wouldn't you? chalk it up to hormones though lol. it was hot wasn't it, I liked it a lot. Best,Owl
Link to comment

Hey Nightowl :)

 

a lot to digest in that chapter, but it was very good. I'm glad things worked out for Max and Josh. I hope they do have that deep conversation, since you know their relationship is forever changed now that they've crossed that threshold...though at the same time i suppose it hasn't changed per se but evolved which is just as good. I'm glad Josh's dad was there to offer some good advice. it's nice to see that both Max and Josh have supportive parents. Now i hope they will be able to have Frank too in time.

Link to comment
On 07/29/2012 02:33 AM, Jammi said:
Hey Nightowl :)

 

a lot to digest in that chapter, but it was very good. I'm glad things worked out for Max and Josh. I hope they do have that deep conversation, since you know their relationship is forever changed now that they've crossed that threshold...though at the same time i suppose it hasn't changed per se but evolved which is just as good. I'm glad Josh's dad was there to offer some good advice. it's nice to see that both Max and Josh have supportive parents. Now i hope they will be able to have Frank too in time.

Hey Fleeting, sorry it's taken me so long to reply.

 

There was a lot going on in chapter 7 I agree, almost too much if you ask certain people.

 

At some point they will have that talk as they do need it. I'm glad that you like that both parties have supportive parents. I've worried from time to time that I perhaps made them too supportive to be believable but the reverse seems to be the consensus here.

 

best and thanks,

Owl

Link to comment

Hmmm hot sex the same night they get back together..is that what they call make up sex. Hope Dave is going to keep popping up in the story he seems like a good fellow. The principal is a bit of an as isn't, I'm almost hoping he doesn't go to the school board sobthe Debbie will.

Btw what is the medication that Max has to take is there something serious or like a vitamin or something.

Link to comment
On 08/03/2013 02:52 PM, Daithi said:
Hmmm hot sex the same night they get back together..is that what they call make up sex. Hope Dave is going to keep popping up in the story he seems like a good fellow. The principal is a bit of an as isn't, I'm almost hoping he doesn't go to the school board sobthe Debbie will.

Btw what is the medication that Max has to take is there something serious or like a vitamin or something.

Hey Daithi, it's a pleasure.

 

I dunno if it qualifies as make up sex or not. It's an interesting question lol. Dave is actually based on a very dear friend that I lost a long time ago. He will play a minor role throughout the story.

 

For Max's medication I guess it depends on what your definition of serious is. I will send you an message on the medication as it's a bit much to place here.

 

Thank you so much for reviewing.

best

Owl

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..