Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    P. E. Knapp
  • Author
  • 3,237 Words
  • 614 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Mature Content. There are definitely scenes that require the use of the Violence, Sensitive Content, and Sexual Content tags. Generally spread through each book, but it’s only a small part of the story, not the entire story. If depictions of MM or MF sex, abuse and bullying or graphic fight and injury scenes bothers you, please don't read this story.

It All Started With A Shuttle Flight - 11. Chapter 11

Welcome to Chapter 11. Shortly, I should be out of Moderator Queue and can start posting chapters faster.😀
If depictions of MM or MF sex, abuse and bullying or graphic fight and injury scenes bother you, please don't read this story.

Wojact had just settled us into a position in Endeavor’s hanger when I noticed my sister standing on the flight deck. Wondering what she had on her mind, I helped shut down the shuttle’s systems. Thorp and Uroda stepped into the cargo area to start the unloading. I heard the voices before Commander Alexander entered the cockpit.

“New job for you and your people, Marc.” She said as I turned, eyebrows raised in question. This should have been my last trip with these three.

“Interesting.” Pausing in thought. Nothing pressing on my schedule. “I’m listening.”

“What we have planned, and that was why we changed our itinerary yesterday, is Dad is bringing a class of stanyear eleven’s over for a short tiger cruise. I would like you and your team to head back to the Station. We’ll provide flight lunches for you to eat en route and switch to Shuttle Four-Six-Five Tango. You’ll be in overall command of the shuttle. Thorp and Uroda will oversee the students in the cabin. Bring them back here. Then after an hour you can fly Dad back to the Station as we follow behind and dock after dinner. The students will depart the ship after that,” Caitlin said as the mischievous smile formed on my face.

“And…” I dragged out slowly. My head tilted slightly to one side and one eyebrow raised in question.

She smirked and lifted her Link tapping out something. I smiled as my Link chimed. Twisting my wrist to look. “You can take Wojact back with you. I secured you a hotel room. He needs to be back prior to O-Seven Hundred hours. Dad is also paying the standard rate for you to stay.” I smiled at that, as it was another four hours of pay, as if I was training the gang on top of Caitlin paid for the room.

I looked up with a smile. “OK. I’ll handle it.” I said as I tapped out a command and the systems energized. “Wojact, Thorp and Uroda. Step into the cockpit, please.” I announced into the cargo area. My sister gave me a nod, and I started setting the navigation back to the station. I saw the staff bringing food packets from the Wardroom as my other three arrivals stepped into the cockpit as I explained what was happening. Having them go change to Dress Uniforms.

 

* * *

 

Smiling, I stood as I left Janek in the cockpit to check in with Dad and the rest of our passengers. A few people’s heads came up as I opened the hatch and stepped through into the passenger compartment. I had switched to my heavier armor for this as a distinction between myself and the Middies, who were in dress uniforms. I knew a few of our passengers. Most of them knew me by sight, but not personally. After hugging Dad and checking with Thorp and Uroda, I returned to the cockpit.

“Standby for departure.” I announced to the entire shuttle, as I had Janek bring the gravlift systems online and lift us off the deck. Gaining clearance, I had him take us out of the hanger into one of the departure lanes before steading us up on course for the ship.

Thirty minutes later, I sent the tones to the cabin again. Announcing our pending arrival after we make a flyby of the ship for all to see. I knew they had screens showing the forward view, and they had watched as Uroda explained what they were seeing. Minutes later, Midshipman Janek Wojact concentrated as he brought us across the threshold and into the hangar to our designated spot. Where the Captain and my sister, as the Executive Officer and several other officers and staff, were waiting with the rest of the Middies.

“Nicely done, Marc. Pass that on to your team.” Said my father before he led the students off the shuttle.

From here I led my team down to the training center to our briefing room. Which was crowded, as this was where my dad had brought the twenty-nine students. Chief Kibosh indicated our usual room was available. Thirty-five minutes later, I had dismissed everyone, but held Janek back with a hand on the shoulder. Uroda gave me a knowing smile as she departed with Thorp.

I shifted, pulling Janek into my arms. My lips met his as we slowly kissed each other. Pulling back with a smile, I asked. “Will you spend the night with me? I’ll have you back before O-Seven Hundred tomorrow.” He smiled as he leaned in to rest his head on my shoulder.

“Yes Marc. I would like that.” His lips said into my neck before they pressed against my skin.

“Go pack your overnight bag and meet me at the shuttle. We have to take my father back to the Station. Your dress uniform is good.” I whispered.

“OK.” Mumbling, but not moving. Hands held me. I could tell he was relaxed and enjoying the comfort of our embrace. He exhaled, like the weight of the cruiser left his lungs, before he kissed my neck and pulled away.

“I’ll meet you at the shuttle in fifteen minutes.” Janek said before he brushed his lips against mine and departed.

 

* * *

 

Dad was going over a few meetings I had to attend over the next few weeks and our trip to the Guild’s Conference the next month. The only meeting I enjoy going to. We heard the outer hatch open and shut as Midshipman Janek Wojact boarded with a few other people we were taking back with us.

“I’ll leave you two to it, then.” He said as Janek entered the cockpit and greeted my father before he returned to the passenger area.

Once the hatch closed, I pulled him into a hug after he stowed his bag. His lips met mine in a passionate kiss before we separated and took our respective seats. Bringing the shuttle to life.

“Standby for departure.” I passed to the passenger compartment as I brought the systems to life, while Janek gained our departure clearance. I smiled as he nodded to me while I lifted us off the deck. Swinging us around before I moved us out of the hangar.

“Best speed please, Marc. I’m running late.” Said my father over the intercom.

“On our way.” I replied.

As we cleared the threshold, and I slowly pushed the throttles forward until we hit 95 percent on the Mains. I engaged the afterburners twice during the flight. Even though this shuttle was large, it had the power to move us along at a good clip. What took us over thirty minutes coming out only took us less than twenty going back. And I was happy about that. It wasn’t long until I heard Janek asking for clearance to the shuttle hanger and assignment of a slot. Which I noted as I pulled us around to the arrivals lane and decelerated. I waited until we got closer before I dropped us to line up on the threshold, taking us onto our landing pad. Fancy pedal action had us slipping up against the Lock which attached to us as I made contact. I smiled as I tapped the tab.

“We’ll start debarkation in a minute. Once the Station crew tells me they are ready for us,” Which my screen chimed and turned green as the outer hatch opened. Smiling, I continued to shut down the shuttle with Janek running checks and ordering the consumables topped off.

Fifteen minutes later, we were walking hand in hand as we headed for my family’s quarters to grab my gear. Janek was understandably nervous. Thinking he was going to stay in my family’s quarters for the night. He was looking at me confused as I slipped out of my armor and changed into a semi-formal civilian dress before I grabbed a carry bag with a few items and led him out towards the lifts.

“Where are we staying Marc?” He asked curiously.

“I thought we could use some privacy.” I responded. Waiting to see if he would comment before I continued. “I asked my sister to book us a room at one of the many hotels here at the station. Once we drop our gear off, I figured we could go to dinner and then over to meet my friends at Felicity Fabrique. They have a formal room tonight. I thought since you were already in your dress uniform, we could do that. If you agree.” I watched as his smile broadened.

“That sounds like fun,” He said as he gave me that goofy grin. Janek enjoys dancing just as much as I do, and he is accepted by my friends. Something he didn’t think would happen. No matter how much I tell him, nobody cares about the Zebarra sector’s past life. Only about the here and now of their relationship.

Leaning in, he met me halfway as we brushed lips in a chaste kiss. Turning us down another passageway, after we exited the lifts, I checked my Link for the proper location of our hotel. Noticing my distraction, Janek guided us around the other people in the passageway. Moments later, we were checking in and, on our way, up to our room.

The hatch slid open as Janek led the way in, looking around. It wasn’t a suite, but it had a marvelous view out of the floor to ceiling viewport. What happened next surprised me as Janek turned, wrapping his arms around me. Attacking my lips with his passionate kiss. His mouth opened and allowed my tongue to explore. Janek moaned contentedly, as my tongue battled his for domination of his mouth. His eyes twinkled with delight as he pulled back from me. His hand running down my chest, across my stomach and stopping just above my growing hardness.

“Later. Make love to me. Allow me to make love to you. Show you how I feel about you.” He asked nervously. I thrusted my hips a few times to make sure he felt my hardness for him as I felt his against me.

“Yes, Janek.” I whispered in a low, husky tone. “I'll bring you back to our room and show you exactly how you make me feel.” Watching as the words sunk in and his smile brightened before he moved in to kiss me. Just as passionately as before. “Come on. Let’s go eat.”

Several minutes later, we were seated in the hotel’s restaurant, which was dimly lit with soft music, creating a romantic ambiance. Candles flickering on each table cast warm glows on our faces. Janek smiled over the top of his menu. When I smiled back, he blushed, which made him look even more handsome in the candlelight. I frowned as my Link chimed. Checking the message, I responded before looking up.

“My friends will meet us at the club in an hour.” I said.

“OK. I know what I want. If you’re ready? We can order?” I nodded as I lifted a hand to signal the waiter.

***

When we finished our main course, I ordered a molten chocolate lava cake and two forks. I received raised eyebrows from Janek until it arrived, and I grabbed a fork to cut off a piece before I reached over and fed it to him. His eyes brightened as he tasted the different chocolates as they melted in his mouth. The look he gave me after he swallowed made me think it was a good thing we were in public or these people might get a very interesting dinner show that they would not soon forget.

I thumbed the tab ten minutes later, and we walked hand in hand to Felicity Fabrique. As we made the final turn in the passageway, we could hear the music they piped out of the club to entice passersby to enter. Janek’s lips turned up in a grin as he spotted the exterior flashing lights and giant smartwall screens that showed the different rooms available tonight. There was the Formal, which we were headed. By the looks of some other people, they had a Rock & Roll room. Then there were the people that Janek raised his eyebrows at. I tilted my head in response.

“Don’t get out much, do you?” I said jokingly. “They must have a head bangers' room tonight. Heavy Metal.” He shrugged as we entered the line and were quickly logged in. I went to thumb the tab for the entrance fee as Janek grabbed my arm and pulled it back.

“My turn. You paid for everything else,” He said as he thumbed the entrance fee. Which was only ten credits, but it was the thought that counted in my book. I kissed the tip of his nose in thanks before we entered.

I led Janek down the wide center passage festooned with bright lights and signage for food and beverage stands, as well as the giant smartwall screens outside each of the different rooms.

“Marc? I don’t remember all these tables out here last time.” Said Janek as I turned us to a vendor to get our drinks.

“They weren’t because it was a private party night. They had three parties, including mine, so they toned down the atmosphere out here and probably needed the extra tables. This will get hopping later.”

Working our way through the crowd with our drinks, Janek pointed. I snorted as I pushed him in the direction of Hugo standing on a table waving at us with his all-white cloak. He jumped down as we approached, hugged Janek before he gave me a hug and a kiss. I laughed as he pulled us around to the seats saved for us as the rest of the gang greeted us.

By the end of the night, I was tired and so was Janek. We were both having fun with the formal dances, many of which were group dances where everyone was working around the dance floor changing partners every few steps, but we had a few private dances together.

Hugo and Bobby walked us back to the hotel afterwards as they were passing by it. Conversation was light after we split apart, Hugo wishing us both a good night as he winked at me.

Janek Wojact

Another night out with Marc and his friends. All of whom treat me as if I was a close friend. I’m not sure what to make of that. Marc told me last time they liked me, but I’m not sure if that is completely true. Hugo seems to protect me when Marc didn’t move fast enough, like when Rachel was asking too many questions last time. Then there was the dancing. That was fun, especially the slow dances where it was just Marc and me moving across the dance floor together. Holding each other. Whispered words back and forth. The gentle kiss when the opportunity presented itself. And yet, thoughts of how it will feel tonight after we return to the room. Will I be able to perform or will I be too afraid of the fears of my past? I’m falling in love, but can he love me back? Hugo winked at Marc when we arrived at the hotel. My nerves are kicking into overdrive at the thoughts of what is going to happen next, making my body tense. Marc must have felt it too, as he pulled me closer to his side as we ride the lift up to our floor.

Marc Alexander

Janek tensed on the way up the lift to our floor. I think I know why and a way to get him to relax. Thankfully, this room has a jacuzzi bathtub. Upon entering the room, I moved to the bed and got undressed.

“Let’s relax in the jacuzzi for a bit Jan.” I said as I opened the closet to hang my outfit. Dropping my underwear into the fresher slot. I turned to find Janek slowly undressing. “Would it be better if I step into the head and filled the tub? Do you want bath crystals, too?”

Janek smiled sheepishly at me. “Yes. Please Marc.” I smiled as I stepped closer and dropped a kiss on his cheek as I made my way to the bathing area.

Five minutes later, I was stepping into the jacuzzi just as Janek walked in. He was standing there. Naked as the day he was birthed. My eyes shifted down his body to his half hard dick and black bush that surrounded it. I lifted a hand for him and he hesitated.

“Just relax Jan. I won’t do anything you don’t want me to do. We don’t have to do anything at all. Come sit with me in the water. Let me hold you tight against me.” I heard the sigh he made as he stepped closer.

It took a minute, but he finally took my hand and stepped into the tub. I guided him as he sat on my lap. Leaning his head back onto my shoulder and his face next to mine.

“Just relax. Enjoy the warmth of the water and our bodies together.” I whispered.

“You know everything. Don’t you Marc?” I nodded slightly.

“Yeah Jan. I know most of what happened to you. Including the sexual abuse by your brother's friends two years ago. I won’t let it happen again. You are safe here. Even if we are not dating. This isn’t Vol-Stadt Station.” His body shivered at the mention of his home station. I held him tighter as I felt the explosion of pain coming.

“You know all that Marc.” Janek said as I felt it start. The shutter of the first of many from deep inside of him. Rolling his body, I pulled him tight into me as he buried his head in my neck. I felt the tears as he sobbed into me.

“Yes. I know and don’t care. I care for you. Here and now. Not what happened at your home station.” I shifted my arms to rub his back. “Just let it go, Janek. Let it all out. I’ve got you. You’re safe here.” The howl he let out startled me as his body racked with pain. It was followed by many more.

An hour later, he lifted off me. Eyes puffy and red. His voice was hoarse as he spoke. We shifted to the fresher and rinsed off the bath crystal residue before he led me to bed. He was gentle when he lifted me and set me in the center before he climbed across to hover over me on all fours. I reached up and cupped his face.

“We don’t need to have sex, Janek. I can hold you all night long if that is what you want.”

“What I want, Marc, is to give myself completely to the person who has done more for me than anyone but my own parents. To show you how I feel about you. What you mean to me?” He said as he lowered himself down for a passionate kiss. Bracing his upper body on his elbows as his lips met mine. His tongue entered my mouth as our lips moved together. I shifted my legs and rolled him onto his back, he had the goofiest grin as my mouth lowered to his.

Please leave your thoughts in the chapter below in the comments. Thanks for reading! 🍷
Copyright © 2024 P. E. Knapp; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 14
  • Fingers Crossed 3
Thanks for reading!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

In the spirit of the Olympic’s I feel I should be giving out awards: 
 

The Reaction Love Gold goes to @CincyKris for first Love of Story.

                                 Silver goes to @drsawzall and @Freemantleman

                                 Bronze goes to @akascrubber

The Reaction Like Gold goes to @mldmom for first Like of Story.

                                 Silver goes to @frosenblum

                                 Bronze goes to @MJC

The Reaction Crossed Fingers Gold goes to @centexhairysub for first Crossed Fingers of the Story.

                                Silver goes to

                                Bronze goes to

Edited by P. E. Knapp
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
28 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

But does Marc know about the last conversation between Janek and his scumbag brother????

And....No fair leaving us with coitus interruptus......grrrrrr!!!!

 

Thanks for the comment drsawzall!

LOL! coitus interruptus!

Sorry. I don't know how far I can describe sex scenes on GA

Edited by P. E. Knapp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, CincyKris said:

Janek made a huge step towards unloading his baggage, but I doubt he is there yet.  It will be interesting to see if Marc will handle the brother himself or put one of his many influential family members on the take-down?  I'm betting he will be hands-on.

Thanks for the comment CincyKris!

Hmmm... The circle of life. You just never know when it's going to run you over. We'll see what the future brings.

  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, akascrubber said:

I love steamy and Halos and Heroes was amazing and graphic and a real trip.

That said--these two are going to be a great couple, Marc knows and understands Janek. He is letting him unwind. I am sure they will have fulfilling, mind blowing sex.

I do expect Marc will get retribution at some point for what was done to Janek. His brother is going to suffer, I believe.

Thanks for the comment @akascrubber Marc has a habit of being protective. The Alexander's, as a whole, have a rather long memory... combine that with the family temper. Well, we'll see. 😈

  • Love 5
Link to comment
1 minute ago, VBlew said:

More barriers broken down.  I’m thinking Marc’s friends with benefits policy is going to need to be updated….

Thanks for the comment @VBlew

Hmmm... we'll see.

  • Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, CincyKris said:

Check out the last few chapters of Halos and Heroes by @P. E. Knapp, pretty steamy!

OK. Sorry @CincyKris! You posted the same time @akascrubber did and I didn't see it until now.

Thanks for the Halos and Heroes. I am checking that out now.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Janek may never be fully over what happened in his past; but he can learn to deal with what happened and not let the past destroy his current and future happiness and relationships.  

Marc's friends do like Janek, I think sincerely, some of the issues is the sense of shame that Janek has from his past, but maybe he is starting to move past that.

Marc handled the situation with Janek perfectly in the room.  Glad they are taking the next step, but even prouder of how Marc handled Janek and his revelations about his past.

  • Love 5
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, centexhairysub said:

Janek may never be fully over what happened in his past; but he can learn to deal with what happened and not let the past destroy his current and future happiness and relationships.  

Marc's friends do like Janek, I think sincerely, some of the issues is the sense of shame that Janek has from his past, but maybe he is starting to move past that.

Marc handled the situation with Janek perfectly in the room.  Glad they are taking the next step, but even prouder of how Marc handled Janek and his revelations about his past.

Thanks for the comment @centexhairysub

Marc, unfortunately, has a great deal of experience dealing in past pain. It comes from living in an area of space that effectively is the equivalent of the wild west in the 1840's. All the good and the bad that happened in that time happens here.

Edited by P. E. Knapp
  • Love 4
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, ReaderPaul said:

An excellent chapter and good story, @P. E. Knapp.  Looking forward to reading more in this story and the series of related works.

Thanks for the comment @ReaderPaul!

It has been a work in progress for four years. I thought it was time I allowed it out of the box for other people to read besides me.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

I'm glad you "let it out of the box" so to speak.  It is fascinating and enthralling.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, ReaderPaul said:

I'm glad you "let it out of the box" so to speak.  It is fascinating and enthralling.

Thank you @ReaderPaul. The funny part is, this is the fourth book written for this series. Marc got younger instead of older, so there is more to come for everyone's enjoyment. As always, it is readers like you that comment that push authors to write more, so thank you again for commenting.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..