Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 3,558 Words
  • 3,504 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Blueblood 2: The World - 3. Faggots?

In memory of my Daniel. You'll live forever!!!

Colin came into our room as my mother was leaving and a little startled when she stopped him and kissed him on the cheek and then kept going. “What was that about?”

I chuckled. “She loves you,” I said simply.

Colin looked back at my mother and then looked at me. “Well, something’s up.”

I nodded patting the bed beside me. “Sit first.”

He came over and sat by me. “Okay,” but waiting for me to tell him a little worried now. "Things are moving forward with her and Willie.” I began explaining. “The age thing has become a concern.” I took Colin’s hand. “She is thinking of asking Willie to bite her. As a vampire.”

Colin’s eyes grew. “No! It's too soon. She shouldn’t do that!” He was about to get up and go after her, but I stopped him.

“Yes, she should.” I corrected. “Like me, it was inevitable. The same for her and Willie.” I shook my head. "We even joked about it."

“That was a joke, but she’ll become a real vampire?” Colin asked urgently.

“A vampire like you, Gabriella and all of you.” I smiled. “But she will be more like me in that she would be turned by someone that loves her.” I shrugged. “She’s pretty sure she loves him…now we wait for Willie to complete this by telling her he loves her.” I pulled him closer to me. “I gave myself to you to reduce a burden for you. Fighting the hunger you felt around me would have been torture. Getting you to bite me was a way to curb that and take that threat off the table.” I kissed him gently. “I love you, Colin, but I trust you. I always have.” I ran my fingers over his face. “You didn’t want to turn me, but I knew it was going to happen and so did you.” I looked him in those emerald eyes. “Didn’t you?”

Colin gave a weary nod. “I suppose.”

I chuckled. “Yeah, but I had planned to do it a few years from now for the same reasons Mom is thinking of doing it now. It’s the old human perspective about age.”

“Age?” Colin asked.

“Mom is worried that in a few years, she’ll look too old for Willie.”

“And for you?” Colin asked. “I don't care about that.”

“Come on, Colin,” I said pleading for him to understand. “If I had been bitten at fourteen I would always look fourteen. It would have been an issue and you know it. It is an issue for Mom.” I said. “And the age thing bothers me still. I still have trouble with you having a daughter that looks too old to be your daughter.” I wavered. “Or you're being too young!”

Colin shook his head. “I can’t help that.”

I nodded. “I know. Just let Mom and Willie sort it out. She hasn’t decided yet.”

Colin thought a minute. “Is there a problem with me?”

I grinned. “Not a chance.” I kissed him deeper. “You’re hot and I like older men.”

Colin chuckled. “No wonder you love he me. I’m way older.”

I smiled. “I prefer to think of you as…” I thought a second, “…more seasoned.”

“Seasoned!?” Colin asked.

“To absolute perfection,” I said pushing him down on the bed as I kissed him and then sat up straddling him, but running my had over his shirt covered chest. “Wait, you came in here for a reason. You’re pretty well packed, so is there something else?”

Colin blinked and tried to remember. “Oh…yes, there is.” He grinned. “I sort of got distracted.” He chuckled running his hands over me. “I’ve sent them a message telling them we’re checking into a hotel in London and when.” He sat up, propping himself on his elbows. “There is a good concentration of vampires in London and the surrounding areas we think because of the emails, but Stan pointed out that there were many northwest of London.”

I nodded. “Does he have any theories?”

Colin nodded. “Of course, he does.” He said with a shrug. “Primarily between Yorkshire Dales National Park and North York Moors National Park. He said that Yorkshire was mined a lot up there. A lot of mines and some that are no longer mined, but the perfect place for vampires.”

“It would be perfect.” I nodded rising but pointing at him causing him to stop. “Don’t move!” I grinned as his eyebrow rose. I closed our door and locked it. “Now…”

“Is that any way to talk to your elders?” Colin grinned.

“I’m not into spanking, but I’m sure there’s a way to deal with it…Daddy.”

“Daddy!?” Colin repeated loud.

I nodded as I pushed him back down. “That’s what you are. A daddy. I love daddies. I love this daddy.” I said crawling over on top of him as I kissed him deeply. “And now, I’m going to make love to you,” I said as he grinned even more. “I adore you, Colin.”

He nodded. “I got that opinion.” He kissed back. “I adore you, too.”

My hands ran up his shirt onto his chest hairs. “I know.”

 

After vigorous lovemaking from each of us, I felt extremely good as he was resting his head on my chest as I played with his hair.

“I booked a great room for us in London,” Colin said turning to look at me with a smile. “We’ll at least be in London at the Four Seasons.” He sighed. “I know you said we could do both this trip and our honeymoon, but I’d feel better if we went on a honeymoon and that was all we did.”

I smiled. “Colin, I feel like we have been on a honeymoon for years.” I grinned. “Practically from the time we met.”

“Well, I plan to take you around London,” Colin said. “Is there anything you’d like to see?”

I nodded. “Sure, there’s Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and Harrods’.”

Colin looked surprised. “Harrods’?”

I grinned. “They are more than just a store, you know?” I grinned. “I’ve heard it was the place to see, so I would like to see it.”

Colin chuckled. “Sure, why not?”

“I also want to know what the hell is Toad in the Hole.” I grinned. “I know what Bangers and Mash is, I’ve just not had it from a true Britain. And how can I pass on Fish and Chips?” I kissed him. “At least I can’t gain weight, so why not?”

Colin smiled. “Care to try Faggots?” He chuckled.

I looked at him thinking he was kidding, but his face told me he was sincerely asking the question. “Okay, I know when someone asks for a fag, they’re asking for a cigarette. What the hell is a Faggot, if not referring to you and me?”

Colin chuckled. “You’ll have to wait and see.”

I grinned. “Just to be clear. A vampire that feeds on a couple of gay guys over there, he’s not eating Faggots you’re talking about, right?”

Colin laughed and shook his head. “No, that’s something else.”

“I can look it up,” I said.

“And spoil the fun? No way.” Colin said firmly. “Don’t you dare.” He chuckled as he was holding me down now.

“I’ve got another one for you.” I smiled. “When we go and we…consume this…Faggot or Faggots…will we be faggots eating Faggots?”

Colin’s head went back slightly, one eyebrow rose as he looked at me curiously. “Should I be worried about this? Sometimes, I can’t figure out how your mind works.” He shook his head. “That would be a whole other thing…faggots eating Faggots.”

I kissed him quickly. “You love my unconventional thinking. You love me.”

“Yeah,” Colin smiled. “I do.” He wrapped his arms around me and we loved again!

 

The next few days were busy getting things together and Chuck was going with us, as well. We had a meeting with the task force before we took off for London.

Stan was busy getting us ready to be able to contact him when needed. We were given laptops as well as those tablets that had Internet on them and power converters.

“Mark and I will be going over those family members we have in custody,” Stan said. “I’ll be searching records and Mark will be interviewing them.”

Mark nodded. “We brought in quite a few members we have contained. We need to find out if they knew what was going on and how much they helped. Some of the younger members should be assigned to foster parents.”

I frowned. “I hate breaking up families, but this has been going on for generations. We need to find out how much has been passed on, by whom and how much they participated in keeping Marissa and Adrian going. I know they gave blood, but how much did they do to support them otherwise?”

Ruben nodded. “We’ll need some…unusual foster families.” He sighed. “I know Holms' Laboratories is pretty well off, but keeping them and feeding them is going cost money.”

George shook his head. “You’re right, but we have money coming in from many sources.”

“George’s treatments for many blood disorders and medications for various conditions and illnesses are bringing a lot of money in,” Colin said proudly. “We will be fine.”

Ruben nodded. “But if this goes global like we’re seeing, the other…” he grinned at me, “…Vampire Capitals should be asked to help.”

Colin smiled. “Okay, we leave in the morning. Is there anything else?”

Everyone looked at each other and shook their heads.

“We’ve got a plan.” Colin smiled. “Let’s get some rest before we leave.” He stood up and then held his stomach. “And now, dinner.”

Gabriella smiled. “You and eating, Daddy.” She shook her head.

I stood next to him. “He’s consistent.” He said touching my forehead against his.

 

We got up pretty early the next morning as it would be later in the day when we arrived in London. We were flown by helicopter to the airport and took off shortly thereafter. I had flown overseas but on military transports. This time we were on the Holm’s Laboratories private jet again. This was much more pleasant. We landed in that Gatwick Airport just south of London. As when we flew into New York the first few times, I had no idea where the hell we were. One thing I was very sure about, we weren’t in the Southern States of the US! For one thing, to me, we were traveling on the wrong side of the street! We got picked up in some very nice SUVs and taken into the city, but even they were being driven from the wrong side. All this was my impression of what I was seeing. Many of the streets were…more rounded than I was used to. There were a lot of multi-family housing all over. The other thing was this…was a city. We crossed the Thames and arrived at the hotel.

“Well?” Colin asked as we pulled to a stop.

I shook my head. “It’s certainly not a Holiday Inn.”

Colin smiled. “Those are here, too. Should I move us?”

I squeezed his hand. “We’re here now…I’ll deal with it.” I grinned getting out.

The hotel was big on marble. The floor the front desk was a dark marble. We got our rooms and agreed to meet later for dinner, which looking at the clock wasn’t that long off. What was early afternoon at home was early evening here. Going to the room…the bellman opened the door and I grinned as I entered. It was white. It wasn’t just a room, but a suite. There was a living area and separate bedroom. I walked through to a balcony I stepped out on and before me…was London. I heard Colin speaking with the bellman as the bellman unloaded our suitcases from that cart. Colin tipped him and then came out and joined me.

“Would you prefer a room at the Holiday Inn instead?” Colin asked as his arms went around me from behind and kissed me on the neck as I looked as lights were coming on throughout the city.

I turned to Colin. “I kid you a lot,” I admitted as I hugged him. “But this is very nice. Of course, I love it here.”

Colin nodded as he kissed me. “I know you like to kid me.” He grinned. “And I don’t mind. I prefer it.” He frowned. “But I wanted to bring you here for another reason. Not hunting for vampires.”

“We will be back.” I looked over the city again. “But I would like to do one other thing.”

“What?”

I pointed to the skyline. “See that Ferris wheel? I want to go on it.”

Colin looked and smiled. “Why?”

“To be able to say I did it,” I said logically. “One more thing to mark off the list.”

Colin looked at me puzzled. “You have a list?”

“Of course, I do.”

Colin nodded. “Of course, you do.” He grinned kissing me. “I’ll look into it.”

“Colin,” I began seriously. “I know we want to bring others like us into a modern world. From what I read, most of them are just desperate to end a miserable existence.” I said softly. “Most just want a way back into life again. I never knew that dark part of being a vampire. Except for the one night, my life really hasn’t changed. I can’t relate to them as you can.”

Colin smiled. “I’m glad you haven’t been through that.” He said pressing his lips to my forehead. “I’m glad I didn’t force that on you.”

I held him tightly. “You didn’t force anything on me, but I know…just like there is a Marissa and Adrian…there are those of us out there that aren’t very good…some might be just…evil.”

Colin nodded. “It’s very possible.”

“I don’t want anyone hurt…not you, my mother, Willie or anyone.”

“I don’t either.” He sighed and then brightened. “I’ve got something in mind for us tomorrow.” He said to change the mood.

“What?”

He kissed me quickly. “You’ll see.”

I shoved him back a little. “You love doing that to me, don’t you?” I grinned. “Dangle a carrot in front of me and won’t tell me what you’re planning.”

Colin chuckled. “Yeah, I love to do that.”

I nodded. “It better be good.” I groused. “Come on, we need to unpack and meet the others.” I led him back in our suite. “We can shower and change to meet them.”

He was bending over as he was picking up a suitcase. It was an open opportunity. I reached over and pinched him on the ass causing him to yelp and stand up suddenly. He grinned as he rubbed his butt.

I grinned. “You love to dangle carrots in front of me, I love your ass.” I shrugged. “It’s a fair exchange.” I ran my hand over his ass as I kissed him. “I’ll rub it later.”

Colin kissed me. “I’ll hold you to that.”

 

We did shower together, where I did rub his ass and soaped him down which he didn’t mind. He and I changed and met the others in the bar called the Amaranto. I loved the dim lighting and there was literally a wall of wines. I grinned as Willie came over with a drink for my mother which he handed to her and sat on the chair over her. He looked up and saw me looking at them and I swear he blushed a little. I just grinned at him and nodded to him, raising my Amoretto.

“Tomorrow night will be when we’re supposed to be here,” Colin said. “That’s what I sent by email to them here,” Colin explained. “But they’re probably aware that we’re here now.”

Chuck nodded. “We’ll be ready.” He assured.

“I don’t want trouble,” Colin said. “But like Devon and I were discussing earlier…Marissa came from here. There are those of our kind that is evil.” He looked at Willie. “I know you’ll protect Devon’s and my mother.”

Willie nodded. “With my very life.” He said firmly.

“Shelly, Chuck…” he looked at our two FBI personnel. “I know you can take care of yourselves, but be cautious. From the emails I’ve gotten, it seems to be welcome and friendly. I also know many want to be rid of the venom. I hope it will go well, but be prepared that it could go the other way.”

Shelly nodded. “We’ll be ready.”

“Tonight and tomorrow…take it easy. Be prepared for a long night tomorrow night.” Colin took my hand and brought it to his lips. “Devon and I will be out seeing London tomorrow, then coming back to rest before anything happens.” He looked back at them. “Enjoy being here for now. We’ll meet again tomorrow after Tea.”

Shelly shook her head. “Tea.” She said quietly. “All this fuss over tea?”

I grinned. “But it’s not just tea. There’s the Afternoon Tea and High Tea. There are differences.”

Shelly frowned. “Why?”

“Most people here don’t eat dinner until after eight. Tea about four is a…tie over meal between lunch and dinner.” I explained.

“What’s the difference?” Shelly asked.

“Afternoon Tea can be taken on the sofa or in chairs in a more relaxed setting. High Tea would be served at the table and will have a more…meal type of menu.”

Colin looked at me curiously. “You found this out how?” He said suspiciously.

“I looked it up.” I saw his face frown. “And no I didn’t look up that one item you told me I couldn’t,” I said waving a finger at him. “Don’t look at me like that. I swore I wouldn’t.”

Colin grinned. “He was wondering about Faggots.” He told the others.

“I beg your pardon?” My mother asked almost scolding.

I chuckled. “Don’t worry, he’s not being insensitive. Apparently, it’s not that kind of Faggots he was talking about. It’s on the menu here. I’ll be finding out what it is.”

Mom smiled. “Oh.”

I smiled. “It doesn’t have to be a bad word. I can call him a faggot and it’s done in love. He’s said it to me.”

“Enough with the tolerance lessons, let’s eat!” Colin said standing.

“I need to warn the chef,” I muttered to everyone and no one.

 

It was the next morning…well for me it was. It was nearly eleven thirty in the morning when I felt someone kissing his way across the side of my face.

I grinned. “I like how you’re waking me up, but why are you waking me up?” I said muffled under the covers.

Colin got closer and whispered in my ear. “Don’t you want to know where I was leading you with that carrot yesterday?”

I opened an eye and looked at him. “Now?”

He nodded. “Now.”

I pushed the covers back and sat up noticing he was only in a robe. “Am I following the carrot somewhere dressy or casual?”

Colin thought a second. “Well, it’s casual, but I wouldn’t wear jeans and a t-shirt.” He shrugged. “But we’re yanks. However, they might only excuse so much from brash Americans.”

I pulled his robe open a little revealing more of his hairy chest. “I think you look fine now.” I ran some fingers in his chest hair.

He chuckled. “Sometimes I think you only married me for my chest hair.”

I shook my head. “That’s not the only reason…” I said kissing him. “I’m attracted to all of you, though your chest is a very good reason.” I kissed him again quickly. “I love you, Colin.” He was beginning to respond when I suddenly said. "Okay, I’ll shower and dress.”

He let out a frustrated grunt. “Wear comfortable shoes,” Colin called as I was going in the bathroom. “We’re walking.”

Walking? It must be close, but since I had no idea where we were except in London I didn’t waste time thinking about it. I came out and Colin was dressed in some nice black slacks and a casual dress shirt. So, I did the same, only my slacks were gray. He had an umbrella in his hand.

He waved out the window. “It’s nice now, but with the season going from Summer to Autumn, we should be prepared.”

I walked over after I was dressed. “Okay, husband. Dangle the carrot, I’ll follow.” I brought him into a hug. “As long as you’re the carrot. I’ll follow you anywhere.”

He grinned taking my hand. I was pleased he wasn’t bothered with anyone knowing we were a couple. Here in England, they were ahead of the United States by allowing gay marriage. Maybe they wouldn’t care here as much. We didn’t go out much in Manhattan, though Colin said it was fine. It mattered in Charleston. There I was always conscious of what others could see. He grinned at me and threw his arm over my shoulder and let his hand dangle, so I naturally put my right hand in his right back pocket. Then we made a turn and there it was.

“Know where we are?” Colin asked grinning.

I smiled bigger as I waved to the distinctive brown building I’d seen on the Internet. “Of course, I do! Harrods’!”

Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 36
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

OK now I'm curious as to what Colin is talking about. I'll be a good boy and not look it up either. I wholeheartedly agree with Devon about older men. I love how Colin is so protective of Mom. I've always wanted to ride on The Eye. Loving the direction of the story.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Or you’re being too young! Your.

 

Don’t worry, Mom’s not being insensitive. Don’t worry Mom, he’s not…

 

So, are there werewolves in East Anglia? (Keep to the roads, stay off the moors.)

Link to comment

I've only seen frozen faggots in shops, never on a menu,it would be a very specialised restaurant to serve them . Being British I know what they are. We burn the other kind (bundles of sticks).

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Kev

Posted (edited)

Being a Yorkshire man Faggots are a main stay to the diet, as is Toad in the Hole!! Pub grub in the north will often have Faggots on the menu. Having been married, my X was and expert at making them (not telling what they are!) The frozen type are nothing like the real stuff.

 

Often been to London but they are hunting me as I must be the only brit that has never shopped at Harrods or been on the London Eye. 

 

Love the way William and Mum are developing almost their own story in the background.

 

Trying to work out what will happen when they meet the British Vamps. There are so many options open to the story now, a new branch being opened with it's own problems and needs. What would the Brit version of Colin be like ... A 17th century land owner? Landed gentry? Lord Fitzwilliam?

 

Head to the North and settle in the West Riding of Yorkshire and my great-great-great-great grand daddy will look after them!

Edited by Kelvinvictor
  • Like 3
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Kelvinvictor said:

Being a Yorkshire man Faggots are a main stay to the diet, as is Toad in the Hole!! Pub grub in the north will often have Faggots on the menu. Having been married, my X was and expert at making them (not telling what they are!) The frozen type are nothing like the real stuff.

 

Often been to London but they are hunting me as I must be the only brit that has never shopped at Harrods or been on the London Eye. 

 

 

I haven't either and I live in London.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Paqman said:

I haven't either and I live in London.

 

Been to London on day trips on the bus from the north to attend West End theater with my man who hates musicals, but got him to Mary Poppins and Hairspray... Then before the bus leaves what is a qualified ticket holding gay man supposed to do in London? Shop on Oxford street of course!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Kelvinvictor said:

 

Been to London on day trips on the bus from the north to attend West End theater with my man who hates musicals, but got him to Mary Poppins and Hairspray... Then before the bus leaves what is a qualified ticket holding gay man supposed to do in London? Shop on Oxford street of course!!!

Oxford Street, along with IKEA, one of the circles of hell Dante forgot. :-)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 6/10/2017 at 2:56 AM, Paqman said:

Oxford Street, along with IKEA, one of the circles of hell Dante forgot. :-)

My group of friends dragged me to IKEA when I told them I had never been.  Won't. Ever. Go. Back!  

 

This part of the story just whetted my appetite for more!

I love the slow build.  It's working nicely.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Because I am reading this story in 2019 gay marriage is now legal in every state -- yea!

Faggots: seasoned ground liver and other "offal" meats, usually pork formed into balls wrapped with bacon and baked.

Toad-in-the-hole: Beef sausages baked on a bed of flour, egg, and milk Pudding. 

Note: though translations of foreign (to American readers) phrases are in the main available on the internet, I will from time to time include in "Comments" a translation. In this chapter, as our story is taking place in England, the translations will be from British to American slang.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 4/22/2019 at 7:50 AM, Will Hawkins said:

Because I am reading this story in 2019 gay marriage is now legal in every state -- yea!

Faggots: seasoned ground liver and other "offal" meats, usually pork formed into balls wrapped with bacon and baked.

Toad-in-the-hole: Beef sausages baked on a bed of flour, egg, and milk Pudding. 

Note: though translations of foreign (to American readers) phrases are in the main available on the internet, I will from time to time include in "Comments" a translation. In this chapter, as our story is taking place in England, the translations will be from British to American slang.

No!!!   Delete what they are!!!  Too soon!  I did it on purpose.  I tell the reader later.  I know what they are.   Most Americans don't what the Hell they are.   Delete.  Delete.  Delete.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..