Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Prophylaxis - 25. Chapter 25

a/n: Hi, guys! Yes, I’m alive! I know it’s been forever. Dental school is frigging brutal. Third year is just slightly stressful. (The doc had to boost my anxiety/depression meds, gave me ADD meds, and also something so I can go to sleep at night…) I was determined to get something out during winter break! Hopefully, you’ll hear from me again before summer break in June >.< Thanks to everyone who stuck with me and especially to everyone who reviewed! Reviews supplement my antidepressants! I hope you like this chapter of smut! Xoxo -Robin

 

I started to stand up, my legs wobbly under me after Guy’s excellent performance. I was naked, but I ought to at least be on my feet while the Unseelie King was talking about making me holler louder than Guy had. That seemed a tall order. My werewolf’s attentions had left me a little hoarse.

I didn’t make it to my feet, however. Instead, I was suddenly up in the air and tucked to a deliciously muscled chest. I did that embarrassing twitchy thing when it feels like you’re falling. I looked up into King Tighearnain’s smirking face. Hello, beefcake. Scary beefcake, but still. Damn, my face was practically smooshed against his thick pecs and my naked side pressed to his bare stomach. Close up, I could see the streaking shadows beneath his pale skin slowly shifting and moving. I had to clench my mouth shut to fight off the urge to lick one.

A snarl rose up behind me, I knew it was Guy and that he was about to do something really stupid. King Tigger seemed unconcerned about the jealous and pissed off werewolf. I heard the others shouting at Guy to stop. The king rolled his inky eyes and held me securely with one arm, flicking his other hand in front of him as though he was shaking water from his fingertips.

Everything became utterly silent.

It was so quiet, I could hear my heart thudding erratically. It was the only way I knew I hadn’t spontaneously gone deaf. I craned my neck to see what had happened to Guy. He was gone. Everyone was gone. Tigger and I were alone. It went beyond not seeing anyone else in the room. It was as if I were to fling open the ridiculously large doors and sprint through the halls, there wouldn’t be another soul to be found for miles, maybe further. It was creepy as fuck. It reminded me of when my refrigerator suddenly died. I’d never really noticed the hum until it was gone. Then, the absence of the tiny background noise was glaring. Something, some hum of life and activity, was absent, and it was smacking me in the face.

“What did you do?” I whispered, unwilling to break the heavy silence with anything louder.

“You truly need to learn your manners and begin to address me properly, little Sifter,” Tighearnain chided, though he didn’t sound grumpy.

“Sorry,” I murmured, definitely not wanting to be on his bad side. “It’s my first interaction with a king. I think Riley and Takashi were going to teach me some things, but then everything just kind of happened.”

What did he want me to say? Obviously, there were proper things I could call him. Your highness, my lord, your majesty, or something along those lines would work. I’d feel like a complete idiot, and I was afraid I’d end up giggling like a dork at some point, no matter how little I felt amused at the moment. Sometimes, I giggled when I was nervous. It was unmanly and embarrassing as fuck.

I peeked up at him. “What would you like me to call you?”

“There are numerous entertaining answers to that question,” he responded, amusement sparking in his dark eyes. “But for a title, I’ll assume you have an aversion to what your entourage have called me.”

He looked thoughtful, while I cringed, waiting for him to squash my brains out for being a disrespectful ass.

“You may call me Tiggre, in private,” he decided, the vowels soft and the end sounding like a growl. “When it’s only you and I.”

“Tig-ray?” Yeah, that didn’t come out of my mouth as smooth and awesome as it did his.

“Close enough,” he told me, carrying me past the dais to a door I hadn’t seen. “When others are present, it would be best if you used one of those titles that seem to tangle on your tongue.”

We entered what looked like a posh waiting room for millionaires that had a thing for leather and fur. I didn’t get much of a chance to look before he opened another door, this one to a small closet. There was even a bucket and broom.

“Tiggre, will you tell me what you did? Where did everyone go?” I asked hesitantly, eyeballing the tiny room. Was he going to fuck me in a broom closet? It was a kink I certainly hadn’t expected from the Dark King of the Sidhe.

“I wanted privacy. Your people were beginning to bore me, and I thought you might not be pleased if I killed your wolf.” He tapped several spots on the highly polished wood of the doorframe. “This is a place between. No one will bother us, it’s far too dangerous.”

I must have made a worried noise, because he looked down at me with a lifted brow.

“Not to worry, Sifter. I’ve tamed the darkness that would eat us here.”

For some reason, that didn’t make me feel a whole lot better. At the moment, I was more worried about Tighearnain eating me. He certainly looked hungry. I shivered, worried because part of me kind of wanted to be eaten.

“Not much further, and I’ll delight in warming you up,” Tigger promised, his voice rumbling in his chest against me.

I hadn’t been cold, that’s not why I’d shivered, but his words certainly made me feel warmer. Hot, even. Rawr, King Sexy-voice.

He stepped into the closet, but that’s not where we ended up. I found myself in a lush room done in emerald and black. There were a few semicircles of couches and chairs with open areas in front of them. Each spot felt like it was missing a TV in front of the seats, though I had a feeling that wasn’t the entertainment of choice in the room. It wasn’t exactly a bedroom, though there was a bed. And one hell of a bed, it was. It was almost comically huge, piled with silk comforters and velvet pillows. My eyes widened at the wide variety of restraints attached to the intricately carved frame and headboard.

Then, I was flying through the air at an alarming rate and landing with a grunt, sprawled among the dark pillows and soft blankets. That motherfucker had thrown me.

“The fuck?” I blurted, rolling onto my back.

“I enjoy seeing that lovely look of fearful shock on your face, little Sifter,” the king purred.

He grabbed my ankles and yanked, pulling me to the edge of the bed, dragging handfuls of satin and velvet with me as I yelped.

“I believe I’m going to enjoy this very much,” Tighearnain commented, sparks igniting in his midnight eyes as he flung my legs wide.

Inky shadows curled like smoke around my ankles, one snaking just above the anklet the Hollow had given me, holding me as immobile as iron shackles might have. The darkness holding me was eerily cold, making me shiver as my skin prickled. I sucked in a shaky gasp as more shadows caught my wrists in a cold, unyielding grip and pinned them above my head.

“T-Tiggre?”

I looked up at the king, my eyes wide and my chest rising and falling rapidly as fear rushed through me. I was at the mercy of the Unseelie King, and he wasn’t looking particularly merciful as his dark eyes raked over me. His lips curled into a wicked smile.

“I’m pleased you’re enjoying yourself,” Tighearnain purred, leaning over to stroke his fingertip up my erection which was standing proud, pointing at the ceiling. It jerked at his touched, a drop of precome sliding from the tip and slipping down my length. “Some can’t seem to enjoy themselves in such demanding situations. It’s truly a shame. I’m quite glad you appreciate my attentions.”

He dragged his nails up my inner thighs, leaving welting crimson lines behind. Fuck, that hurt. I gasped as my cock twitched, hard as a metal bar.

My dick was a fearless idiot. I clenched my eyes closed in frustration. Stupid dick. I’d be having words with it later about making better life choices.

“Will you scream for me?” Tighearnain purred, his cool hand pressing low on my stomach where a burning ache of arousal was growing.

“Probably,” I admitted breathlessly, my eyes glued to where he was deftly unfastening his pants.

The king huffed a small laugh that seemed to to take him by surprise.

“Are you always so guileless?” he asked, shaking his head as he pulled his hard length free, my eyes widening as I took him in. “I’m not sure you’d survive in court. Perhaps it’s truly for the best that you return to your house among the humans.”

I missed most of his words as I blinked stupidly at the Unseelie King’s dick.

“That is not going to fit,” I announced, tugging at the shadows holding me down. “Jesus fuck, you’re hung like a bull. Seriously, you could club a baby seal to death with that!” I tried to look at his face, but it was a struggle. When I finally did, Tighearnain was frowning. “Right, how about a really nice handjob?” I offered in a strangled voice. “I didn’t think you meant that kind of screaming.”

“It will fit,” the king promised, his body falling over mine, caging me in. “And I do not much appreciate being compared to livestock. However, I shall choose to accept it as a very odd compliment.” His ebony eyes caught mine, flashing silver like lightning had struck behind them before returning to black. “And your screams will be in pleasure, pet.”

He lined himself up with my entrance as the curls of shadow held me open and helpless, my heart running like a rabbit. Lester flashed in my mind, a memory of being tied and exposed as he shoved something inside me that ripped and tore my flesh. Blood that seemed too hot streaming down my thighs.

“St-stop-ah!”

Tighearnain shushed me, the points of light in his inky eyes flaring as he lifted a hand to trail cool fingers down my side. I shuddered, muscles under my skin jumping. His hand curled around my hip, fingers tightening until I gasped. I didn’t know what was pumping through my heart, my blood vessels, but it was too hot to be blood. It pooled low in my stomach and sent aching heat spiking lower into my cock, my balls, even my ass, where I was still wet from Guy fucking me.

I thought he might wrap those long fingers around me. He had been right, I was hard as hell. Leaking on myself. Instead, he gave my hip a last squeeze, fingers digging in enough to bruise. Damned if that sharp flash of pain didn’t make me moan like a slut, though, wondering if he’d hold me that hard while he was slamming that terrifyingly large dick inside me. Yeah, that should have made me wilt, not make me suck in an excited breath.

“Such pretty marks on you,” the king murmured, tracing the obscene word burned into my skin. My breath seemed to freeze in my throat. “Was it a gift?”

“No.” There wasn’t enough air in the room. “No.” I shook my head. “N-no.”

“You say it three times.” Tigger lifted his brow. “It must be truth.” He continued tracing the awful letters. “It must have hurt terribly. Did you scream, pet?”

“Yes,” I whispered.

“Until your throat was raw?”

“I threw up…”

“Amazing what reactions pain can evoke.”

The tips of sharp nails dug into my skin, making me gasp. A predatory smile curled Tighearnain’s lips as I fought not to squirm. It hurt, but it was a deliciously sharp burn that curled deeper than his nails. I bit my lips, holding back a moan and fighting not to arch into the pain like a cat begging for a nice petting. In that moment, I couldn’t decide if I appreciated all my stupid little masochistic tendencies or hated them. Did they make me more of a degenerate or were they something I should be thankful for? Someone normal wouldn’t have been enjoying what was happening. They’d probably be begging Tighearnain not to hurt them, or maybe just trying to be tough and stoic to persevere through it.

Unless Tigger was only doing it to me because he knew there was a perverse core in me that liked it. Maybe a normal person would get warm and fuzzy fucks from him. As I looked up into cold midnight eyes, I doubted it.

Fuck it, I was going with thankful. Yay, masochism. Let’s have a parade.

“How far could I go with you, I wonder?”

His nails dug deeper, dragging across my scars. I felt trickles of blood snake wet paths across my heated skin, cooling quickly in the chill of the room. The moan I’d bitten back, before, came out rough and shaky.

“Do you even know the limits of your body after spending so long amongst the humans? Thinking yourself one of those weak sheep?”

That sounded rhetorical, which was good. I wasn’t sure I could answer. Especially since he chose that moment to remind me that his cock was still strategically positioned by pressing the rounded tip harder against my entrance. It wasn’t quite enough to breach me, but I could feel how he would stretch me, maybe break me, when he did. Fuck, the idea shouldn’t have made make cock jerk and my balls tighten. At this rate, I was going to shoot the second he accidentally brushed against my dick.

“You’d likely heal most things I might wish to do to you.”

Sharp trails of fire followed his hand as his nails dragged down my side. I whined in pain, trying to twist away. He shushed me again, and I was suddenly distracted by the head of Tigger’s cock pushing forward again. My breath shot out of me like someone had socked me in the gut and I couldn’t seem to draw another in. He didn’t stop, and he definitely wasn’t lubed enough. I thanked every goddamned lucky star ever that Guy had left me slick and sloppy. The stretch was insane. It burned like he was scorching me. I kept waiting for myself to tear, for something to give, ripping me in two. He moved at a snail’s pace, never stopping until I felt the ridge around his flared head forced inside me. I hadn’t torn. That was fucking miraculous.

The sensation was intense, though. So much so, my vision was starting to gray at the edges. Tigger leaned down, his cool cheek brushing against my fevered one.

“Breathe, pet.”

My gasp was ragged and ugly, like I’d just gotten my head above a whirlpool that had been sucking me under. My chest rose and fell, fast and hard, as the king looked at me with obvious amusement. I hadn’t even realized I’d been holding my breath. He held himself still, sharp nails tracing patterns on my skin, making me shiver but not cutting me.

“So lovely with that desperation in your eyes,” Tighearnain purred. “Shall we see if we can pull more of it from you?”

He began to force himself deeper, sharp pains stabbing from my ass to deep in my guts. My back arched reflexively, trying to at least slow him down, if I couldn’t stop him. A heavy hand on my chest pushed me back down, pinning me to the soft blankets. My hands clenched, my nails cutting into my palms, as my breaths came short and fast. I couldn’t hold back the rough whimpers that gusted from me with every exhale.

I tried to look down when he stopped moving, hoping he was in all the way but knowing he wasn’t. There was plenty more of him to fit inside. It pricked at me to know he was playing with me and clearly delighting in it.

“Too much?” Tigger hummed. “You’re so small. Just a slip of a thing, really, to take one such as myself.” His smile wasn’t kind as it widened. “Here, I can be merciful.”

His hand lifted from my chest, and I saw he held a tiny glass vial in his hand. Where the fuck had he pulled that from? It was clear, as though empty, but I knew I wouldn’t be that lucky. He twirled it between his fingers like a magician, inches from my face. There was no lid or cork. It seemed to be all one piece, a perfect little glass tube. Maybe he was done shaking it up or maybe he was done showing off, because he stopped fiddling with it. He held it between two fingers and pressed the center with his thumb, snapping it in two.

I felt something dust across my face, like I’d been sprinkled with a pinch of sugar. My eyes widened. I stuck out my lower lip and blew upward, like I was trying to knock a strand of hair from my eyes without using my hands. I puffed several times, trying to get whatever the hell that was off me. Not that I thought that had any chance of working.

Tigger seemed to agree, if his ominous chuckling was any indication.

“Wh-what…”

“Hush, pet. Relax a moment.”

The king tossed the broken glass aside. I hoped no one walked around there barefoot. They’d get an unpleasant surprise. Almost as bad as stepping on a lego.

I tried to speak again, and the king frowned. Tigger’s nails dug into my chest, making me yelp and effectively cutting off my words. More cooling tracks of blood slipped across my chest, no doubt staining the bedding beneath me. My head felt strange, a painless throbbing seemed to echo between my ears. Tighearnain’s claws were still sunk into my skin. A swirling heat began to spread from those hot points of pain. It flowed out, making my skin prickle with a rushing heat. I gasped when the warmth hit my cock, then moaned when it reached where I was stretched tight around Tighearnain’s thick cock. My thighs trembled as I felt him sink deeper, though he didn’t seem to be pushing harder.

“There we are.” He drew back slightly and thrust forward, deeper. “See how you open for me?”

I moaned raggedly. It still hurt. It was still too much. But the sensations twisted inside me, under my fevered skin, adding layers on top of the pain that made my head dizzy and a biting, fierce pleasure thrum through me. With every thrust, he went deeper, then withdrew further, to push back in again. Tigger was talking and I had to blink several times, fighting to focus, before I heard him.

“Such a lovely little thing you are…”

My heart leapt at the praise. I wanted him to think I was lovely. His approval was suddenly important to me.

“You’ve taken almost half of me,” the king purred. “Will you take it all, pet?”

I nodded frantically, making my head spin with vertigo. I wanted all of it, all of him, as deep inside as he could go. Even if it tore me in half, I needed it. I wanted him to take his pleasure with me, whatever that might mean.

“Ah, that’s very good, you’re doing so well…”

A single sharp nail began tracing my scars, spiking sharp waves of pleasure and pain that echoed through me, making me shout. He forced himself deeper and my body accommodated him. It was still painfully tight, it had to have hurt him at least a little, too. His face showed nothing but enthusiastic enjoyment of what he was doing. Tigger’s hips snapped faster, his breaths even and calm. I was on the edge of hyperventilation.

“Enjoying yourself?”

“Ye-ahh.”

“Don’t you wish you could do this more? Have me inside you everyday?”

I wasn’t sure I’d survive that, but damn, I’d go happy. My body felt lit up like a friggin’ Christmas tree, all my nerve endings singing happy carols.

“Please…” The icy darkness binding my wrists tightened as I writhed.

“You take me so well, pet.” His voice was gentle while his deep thrusts were anything but. “A few times a year? Certainly not enough.” His fingertip traced the scarred ‘W’ on my chest. “Wouldn’t you rather be my whore? You’d enjoy it, I can promise you that. You’d want for nothing, and you’d be safe from that bitch queen. I could carve my own art into your lovely flesh.”

Agreement was on my lips. Wouldn’t it be wonderful? Perfect? Tigger would take care of me. And I could have that big cock of his whenever I wanted. I could curl up in his bed and live like a pampered purebred kitty. He would pet me whenever I wanted, fuck me hard and deep ten times a day. Hell, I could skip clothes entirely. I wouldn’t need pants, just lube. Lots of lube.

“Ye- Ow!”

Unpleasant pain lanced up my leg from my ankle. It felt like a thousand hot needles were burrowing into my skin. I looked down my obscenely spread limbs to see my pretty new anklet pressed tight to my skin, the metal digging in painfully, while the gems glowed like tiny stars.

“The fuck?” I shook my head, feeling as though I was coming out of a fog. “Jesus, did you just call me a whore?” I struggled frantically, eyes wide. “Fuck you! I’m nobody’s whore, not anymore, and not ever again!”

I was stuck, I couldn’t get away. He was going to trap me here. He was going to hurt me, scar me. I had to get away from the crazy son of a bitch, round up my fellas, and get the fuck out of Dodge.

“Let me go!”

Panic tightened my throat, shrinking my shout to a whimper. Tighearnain frowned, his motions stilling as he looked down at me as though puzzled.

“You don’t wish to be my whore?” he asked, his ebony eyes seeming to look through me. “Warm my bed? Allow me to hurt you and pleasure you however I wish?”

“Fuck no!” I choked out.

“Hmm,” the king mused, slowly pulling his hips back and then sliding deep again.

Flashbulbs of pleasure went off inside me, making me moan and tremble. My cock, which had been terrified into limpness, perked up again. I mentally told it to settle the fuck down and stop confusing me.

“Just the pleasure then?” Tigger offered, circling his hips in a way that rubbed deliciously against my sweet spot and made me gasp. “It would be quite a concession. However, I’m willing to offer you an absence of any sort of agony, if you’d let me keep you.” His hands ran over my skin, making me arch into his touch reflexively. “We could have it as a short trial to start. Just fifty or sixty years to see if it’s a mutually enjoyable arrangement.”

“No… thank you…” I gritted out from between clenched teeth.

I was so wound up. It both felt like I was on the cusp of a spine-snapping orgasm and also as though my peak could be held off indefinitely. It made it a little hard to concentrate.

“Such a conundrum you are, pet.”

He smiled down at me as though that wasn’t a bad thing. He leaned over me, nails flicking my nipples as I shuddered at the waves of pleasure rippling through me as he started fucking me properly again with smooth, deep strokes that nearly made me swallow my tongue.

“Sure you won’t change your mind? We could have such a delightful time together. There’s nothing else I can entice you with?”

I yelped as pain stabbed my ankle again. I thought I saw the king glance at my anklet and scowl, but it was so quick, I wasn’t sure. His face was peaceful and pleasant when I looked again.

“N-no, thank you-Ah!”

His hips snapped harder, faster. The sound of his flesh hitting mine with every powerful thrust seemed to ring in my ears.

“J-just what we- Oh, holy fuck - What we agreed to… b-before.”

Okay, not eloquent, but hopefully it conveyed what I was going for.

“How disappointing,” the king sighed, hands sliding down to grip my hips. “I’ll have to console myself with the knowledge that you’ll be back at Solstice.” His cold eyes made my heart thump in dread and my cock drip in anticipation. “I’m a patient king, and I do enjoy a good chase.”

I had a feeling King Tighearnain, Dark King of the Unseelie Fae, was only ever the hunter, never the prey, when he played his games.

“Perhaps I can give you a good memory,” Tigger said with a wicked gleam in his dark eyes. “To tempt you for when next we meet.”

He tilted my hips as the shadows holding my legs shifted my position slightly. I nearly screamed at the next thrust. I’d have said he banged my prostate head-on, but it was so much more than that. I don’t know what he did, but it was like he flipped a switch or turned a key in my body. I’m a sucker for prostate stimulation. I know not everybody likes it, but I am definitely in the pro-prostate play camp. I like how it makes my dick drip, my balls tighten, and my insides feel all strange.It’s almost like right before a cramp ties a muscle in knots, that strange pulling ache that shoots into my balls, with intense, out of control overstimulation like a cherry on top. It feels so good, it’s not clear if it’s entirely pleasure, or not. But I tended to be a fan of mixing up my pleasure and my pain, though it felt uncomfortable to admit it. The mix was like peanut butter and chocolate. Yum.

When Tigger shifted me like a toy he was playing with and held me there, pistoning balls-deep in rough, fast strokes, it was like that tingling, too-much feeling of pleasure wasn’t just leaping to my balls. It was going everywhere. Desperate, begging, gibberish, moans and cries fell from my lips in a constant stream, interrupted by gasps or outright screams of painful euphoric pleasure. I think he was saying things to me, murmurs and whispers that I had no chance of comprehending as my body bowed and my cock twitched with every thunderous beat of my heart. Shadows seemed to race under his skin, like fast-moving clouds on a windy day, but my mind couldn’t do more than notice and then let the sensations flooding me pull me under again.

I didn’t know how long it went on like that, winding me up tighter and tighter until my throat hurt from screaming. Then from one frenzied heartbeat to the next, it was too much, and my body seemed to shatter apart, cracking into shards of bliss that cut at my insides and made me wail through my ragged throat. I saw my come spurt from my flushed cock head. It streaked white through the air, on a collision course with my chin or chest, but it never got there. Before it could splash against my overheated flesh, it seemed to vaporize into a bizarre little rainbow plume, then disappear. I didn’t know if it happened with the rest. Either I shut my eyes or temporarily lost the ability to see as my peak tore through me. Both seemed equally possible.

I heard a roar from above me and the thick rod filling me jerked and swelled even larger. I may have screamed again, but it seemed my hearing was working about as well as my vision. I could feel Tighearnain shooting inside me, never stopping his pounding thrusts as he filled me up. After an eternity of riding the sharp edges of my orgasm, the king’s motions slowed, then stilled. I only knew I was still alive because I could feel my chest heaving with every quick, desperate breath I took. I tried to open my eyes, if they were closed. I still wasn’t sure about the blindness thing. It was too hard, though. I gave up trying to see. Later. I would check my visual abilities later.

Right then, I couldn’t do much except let the roaring in my ears pull me under into unconsciousness.

Copyright © 2017 Rambling Robin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 5
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Finally; not you writing, but I'm actually on this site and I couldn't remember the title of this story. Want to say I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter.

:2thumbs:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Sweet heavens I was suddenly graphically reminded what a long way a little SnM can go! Merry Christmas to me (us?) and bless your delicious mind ❤❤❤

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Yikes, if not for the Hollow's ankle gift, Mick might have been trapped with the King forever. I hope he wakes up in a cuddle with all his guys. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Ang3l said:

No. You can't stop there. Please ? 

 

Ha ha ha! Don't worry, she's writing more. Slowly, but surely, there will be more.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

As I said twice over, King Tiggre's a BAMF, even though he totally tried to play dirty just then. And I am SO eager for more...especially anything Zeru-related, because of selfish reasons. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Thirdly said:

 

Ha ha ha! Don't worry, she's writing more. Slowly, but surely, there will be more.

I didn't mean the story, i meant the chapter. In this age of instant gratification i want more ! 😉

Edited by Ang3l
  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Ang3l said:

I didn't mean the story, i meant the chapter. In this age of instant gratification i want more ! 😉

 

Then, this is a good opportunity to learn that patience is a virtue.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Oh wow... I felt worried about Mick. He has so much crap in his past, he really isn't in the best place to play with a potentially sinister bedmate. Even though he enjoys it. All those memories can trigger a terrible reaction. So his guys are a better fit. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/30/2017 at 12:26 PM, Puppilull said:

Oh wow... I felt worried about Mick. He has so much crap in his past, he really isn't in the best place to play with a potentially sinister bedmate. Even though he enjoys it. All those memories can trigger a terrible reaction. So his guys are a better fit. 

Definitely, Tigger is wayyyyy too much for Mick to handle. Hopefully, he'll be in a better mental state when it's time for them to meet up again. The guys will make sure he's as prepared as he can be when the time rolls around. And yeah, Mick is going to have some trouble with what went down. 

I like what his fellas offer him. They're all very different, but I lurv them. I'm glad you like them too.

Thank you for reviewing!

xoxo

Robin

  • Like 1
Link to comment

The king is nothing more than Lester in fae form. I am not happy with this turn of events. I was hoping the Hollow would do more to protect Mick. So now I am caught up and will need to learn patience like your other readers. I hope school, family, and life are all going well for you! Happy New Year (in four minutes where I am)!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
18 hours ago, Rambling Robin said:

Definitely, Tigger is wayyyyy too much for Mick to handle.

 

PSSH! Tigger is way too much for ANYONE to handle. No one can touch him and come out unscathed...except maybe The Hollow itself or one of Swartbek's older cousins or something.

Edited by Thirdly
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Thirdly said:

 

PSSH! Tigger is way too much for ANYONE to handle. No one can touch him and come out unscathed...except maybe The Hollow itself or one of Swartbek's older cousins or something.

lmao! Swartbek's older cousins! Now I'm imagining that Swartbek's just a teenager. He's going to be pining for Mick forever. His older cousins would be all comforting. Great, now I have to have Mick visit Swartbek whenever he goes to court. Hee hee. Actually, I think he'll need to say goodbye and thank him for the healing. Guy will not be pleased. This should be fun. I wonder how a half-siren like Zeru will feel about Swartbek... 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
18 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

The king is nothing more than Lester in fae form. I am not happy with this turn of events. I was hoping the Hollow would do more to protect Mick. So now I am caught up and will need to learn patience like your other readers. I hope school, family, and life are all going well for you! Happy New Year (in four minutes where I am)!

The king is definitely not warm and fuzzy. They are going to have to get Mick prepared for his next visit or Tigger is going to eat him alive.

Thank you for the review!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Rambling Robin said:

I think he'll need to say goodbye and thank him for the healing. Guy will not be pleased. This should be fun. I wonder how a half-siren like Zeru will feel about Swartbek... 

 

Saying goodbye sounds both hilarious and thoughtful...cause Swartbek would forever have Mick's back in the future. Zeru sounds like the type that would have mated with all kinds of sea creatures...that sounded so wrong.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..