Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 1,633 Words
  • 17,756 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timber Pack Chronicles - 12. Chapter 12

Parker was catching a ride with Shell to the school’s fall festival. He left the house, tucking the lanyard with his keys into his pocket. He double-checked that he had his wallet and phone, then walked next door to Shell’s house.

The door opened as he rang the doorbell.

“Ready?” she asked.

“Yup.”

They had barely got on the road before she started in on Parker. “So, how come you’re not going with your boyfriend?” she asked, saying the word “boyfriend” in a mocking, sing-song manner.

“He’s got some meeting thing, then he’s going to meet us there.”

“What kind of meeting?”

“I don’t know. I never really asked. He has it every Sunday, but this week it’s on Saturday for some reason.”

“Really? That’s weird.”

“Not really. It’s something he does with his dad. I think it’s kind of cool. He’s always doing stuff with his dad, like camping and fishing.” Parker sat quiet for a moment. “I can’t remember the last time my dad did something with me.”

“Let’s change the subject. That is way too depressing. So… Hooker, dish. Has Colton blown out your back yet?”

“Oh my god. That is so none of your business.” Parker shook his head while laughing. “And don’t call me ‘hooker’! That’s worse than ‘girl’.”

Shell laughed. “That’s a big fat ‘no’. But that happy, dopey look that Colton walks around with tells me he’s getting a little something-something.”

“I am not going there. And… well, I’ll say this: there’s nothing ‘little’ about it.”

Shell shook her head and laughed. “You are a straight up ho, with your ho-ish ass. And do you own a sweatshirt of your own?”

“Colton gave me his hoodie to wear. I like it. It’s comfy. Leave me alone.”

The fall festival was held outside town at the Johnson farm.

The corn field had been turned into a maze. Volunteers were selling pumpkins in the pumpkin patch. Booths with carnival games were set up along a main strip. Food trucks sold the typical county fair food. All of the parents and booster volunteers were dressed up like farmers.

They drew in a pretty big crowd. Parker and Shell walked through the main drag, taking everything in.

One of the football players and his girlfriend stopped Shell to say “hello.” Parker waved and smiled politely. Not part of the conversation, he stood by and looked around and people watched.

The hairs on the back of Parker’s neck stood up and a feeling of unease suddenly washed over him. He looked around, sure he was being watched. His eyes darted around, trying to find the source of the weird feeling. A man stood in the shadows, near the corn field, behind a stack of hay bales. From what he could make out, Parker could see that the man was tall and muscular, built like a football player. Parker couldn’t see the guy’s face or any details about him, but he just knew that the man was staring at him.

“Parker?”

Parker nearly jumped out of his skin when Shell put her hand on his arm. “What’s wrong?”

When he looked back towards the corn field, the guy was gone. He shook his head, trying to clear the creepy feeling. “I don’t know. It was nothing.”

As they began walking, Parker glanced over his shoulder again. There was no one there, but he was still a little bit creeped out.

Parker and Shell had made a circle around the farm grounds, stopping and chatting with several friends along the way.

They ran into a small group of jocks, who seemingly arrived to the festival at the same time. Colton, Jed and Trey followed up behind them.

Shell leaned closer to Parker, her eyes trained on one of the guys. “What do you think of Curtis?”

Parker looked over at Curtis Lakewood, walking with a couple of other guys. The wide receiver was new to their school this year. Curtis had smooth brown skin and his hair was little more than stubble. He was quite handsome and Parker knew from seeing him in the locker room that he had a nice, well-toned body.

Curtis was watching Shell closely.

“He’s good looking. He’s got nice arms,” Parker said with a shrug, but his friend didn’t seem to be listening. She was too busy staring back.

Whatever.

Parker’s attention was torn back to Colton, who was coming up behind Curtis, flanked by Jed and Trey. Damn, Colton looked good in those tight jeans and black boots. He had been growing his hair out and it was at that awkward spiky phase, but it still worked on Colton.

Colton narrowed his dark eyes, looking from Curtis back to Parker. He was clearly not happy.

Parker smirked at his boyfriend’s jealousy. He tipped his head towards Shell and Colton relaxed his frown.

“Hey, Parker. Hey, Shell,” Colton said as he moved to possessively put an arm around Parker’s shoulders. “You guys know Parker and Shell?” Colton asked Curtis and his buddies.

“How you doing?” Curtis asked Shell.

“I’m doing good,” she said with a smile that was uncharacteristically shy.

“You wanna grab a snack?” he asked her, his eyes never leaving hers.

“That’d be nice,” she said. She walked away with Curtis, not even glancing back Parker’s way.

“Goodbye to you too,” Parker called out with a light laugh.

A huge mountain of a man walked up, the biggest man Parker had ever seen. Parker took a subconscious step closer to Colton. The scowling man was followed by three younger boys of various ages, all of them little clones of the big man. All of the boys were eating huge roasted turkey legs.

The big man pulled his wallet from his back pocket and handed Jed a couple of bills. “Here,” he grunted.

“Thanks, Dad,” Jed said as he pocketed the money. “Where’s mom?”

“Working the booth,” he grunted. “Say ‘hi’ and thank her.”

“I will.”

Jed’s dad gave Colton a nod of acknowledgement, then wandered off, followed by the line-up of boys who Parker assumed were Jed’s younger brothers.

“Jeez,” Parker whispered to Colton. “What do they eat at Jed’s house, bronto burgers? Or is it something in the water?”

Colton chuckled. “He’s got a sister and an older brother, too. Apparently whatever is in the water makes his parents extra fertile.”

“Who wants a turkey leg?” Jed asked gleefully as he rubbed his hands together.

Colton looked at Parker. “C’mon. I’ll buy. Then we can go get lost in the corn maze.” He wagged his eyebrows at Parker, making the smaller boy laugh.

 

* * * *

 

Colton had Parker in the back seat of his car. Damn, his boy was horny tonight. He was underneath Colton, writhing and moaning as Colton sucked on his neck. They had their pants undone, both stroking each other’s dicks.

Colton could feel his orgasm building up. He was going to shoot all over his pup’s belly.

“Colton,” Parker whispered. He shifted underneath Colton, sliding up a few inches. He rubbed Colton’s cock head under his balls. “Colton, I’m ready.” His breathing hitched. “I’m ready to go all the way.” Parker rubbed the head of Colton’s cock against his hole. “Fuck me. Please.”

Colton had felt that Parker was ready, but he wasn’t expecting him to beg for it like that. Just the thought of burying his cock deep inside his pup was enough to throw him way past the point of no return.

“Fuck,” Colton moaned as his hips bucked and his cock jerked, pumping streams of semen all over Parker’s legs, groin, stomach and hand.

Parker let out a muffled shout and Colton felt the boner pulsing in his hand, followed by bursts of hot liquid. He slowed his strokes, working Parker through his orgasm.

Parker laughed breathlessly. “You were supposed to put it inside me.”

Colton shook his head against Parker’s neck. He lifted his head to look Parker in the eyes. “Not here, not in the back of my car.”

Parker looked up at Colton and gave him a tender smile. “Oh. Okay.”

“Soon, pup. I promise.”

Colton rubbed his semen into Parker’s chest and belly, knowing that any wolf who came near would smell it. Colton couldn’t mark Parker with a mating bite, but this would do for now.

Colton kissed Parker slowly and tenderly, letting him know just how much he cared.

Colton knew that he was going to have to sit down and talk to his dad about Parker. He had been putting it off for too long. He knew that many in the pack were going to have a problem with his mate. Not only was Parker male, but he was human.

Colton’s dad was an old-school lycan and clung to the old ways and traditional values. Colton wasn’t looking forward to talking to him about his mating.

But many lycans never met their mates. Instead, they would settle down with other wolves and have pups. Yes, it was possible to imprint on another wolf as if they were your mate, but it wasn’t the same thing. Mated wolves had a connection that imprinted wolves didn’t. Parker and Colton’s union was destiny. It should be celebrated. He just hoped that his dad saw things that way.

After they cleaned up and dressed, they moved back to the front seat. Colton started the car and headed down the gravel drive towards the main road.

 

* * * *

 

As the car moved further away from the old water tower, neither boy noticed the naked figure stepping out from the tree line’s shadows. The man watched the car drive away, then dropped down to a crouch. Several seconds later, a large grey wolf disappeared into the woods.

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 67
  • Love 20
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 9
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Who is this wolf? Is he out for Parker or to hurt Colton? Can't wait. Login' this story! Thx

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Hmm guessing that is Connor his dad.... And if that is so I can figure out where this story is going xD

Anyways.... Thnx for the new chapter.. Keep up the good work ...

  • Like 2
Link to comment

First up tall, dark and creepy.

Next, Jed's dad and family.  This was funny as I was picturing their home life with all the howling pups running around trying to fight each other.  Jed's dad better have a healthy income to feed all those pups until the grow up.  Jed's folks seem to want to have their own family pack. (pun intended)

Finally, the grey wolf.  I bet Colton will have that talk with his father sooner than later.  

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..