Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 4,243 Words
  • 15,859 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timber Pack Chronicles - 26. Chapter 26

“He’s gonna be here any minute,” Parker mumbled to himself as he raced around the room trying to fix last minute touches. He fluffed the pillows on the couch for the tenth time.

Stan and Buck were helping decorate the mess hall in the common building for Colton’s birthday. Well, Parker and Stan were decorating. Buck was sitting at the long table drinking a beer and scratching his belly.

“Calm down,” Stan said, pulling Parker away from the couch. “It’s fine. Those pillows are going to fall apart if you fluff them anymore.”

The pack had all pitched in for Colton’s birthday present. They had turned the unused half of the common room into a recreation area. Buck bought a big widescreen TV, and got it hooked it up with a satellite dish. Some oversized furniture made it nice and comfy for lounging around and watching TV or movies. Jed also hooked up his Xbox system. The rec area would give the pack another place to hang out together.

Parker handed Buck a “happy birthday” banner. “Can you hang that over there?”

Buck looked at the banner with a cocked head. “Uh, sure.”

“Come on,” Stan said with a snicker as he tugged Buck’s hand. “We need you. You’re so big and tall.”

Jed walked in carrying the birthday cake. “Cake’s here! Trey just texted me. He and Colton will be here any minute.”

He set the cake down on the table and Parker looked it over. The round three-layer cake looked fantastic and professionally done, complete with the Timber pack’s tattoo design in frosting on top.

“My mom helped me make it,” Jed said. “Okay, mom made it. But I decorated it.”

“Good job,” Parker said.

Parker was disappointed that Shell didn’t show up. He thought that they had really made strides in mending their friendship. The hints he planted about joining their pack hadn’t exactly been subtle, but apparently it wasn’t going to happen. Not that Parker was going to give up. If he needed to hint a little harder, then that’s what he’d do.

He went into the kitchen and checked on the food. Their cabin had a little kitchenette in it, but Parker really liked the big professional kitchen in here. He found cooking for Colton and the guys to be relaxing. The way they ate like they were starving made Parker feel like he had done something important for his brothers.

He pulled a pan of macaroni and cheese from the oven, and set it on a rack to cool.

Stan poked his head through the window that opened into the kitchen. “They’re here!”

As soon as Colton and Trey stepped into the mess hall, everyone yelled, “Surprise!”

“What? A surprise? For me?” Colton said with feigned shock.

Parker rolled his eyes and frowned. “You knew.”

“Of course I knew. I’m the alpha.” Colton grabbed Parker around the neck and pulled him close. “Thank you, pup.”

 

* * * *

 

Of course Colton knew about the party. He could read Parker like a book. That didn’t mean he didn’t appreciate what his pup had done for him.

The whole pack was together, celebrating Colton’s birthday. It meant a lot to him that they were all here. And with the new rec area, there would be a new place for them to gather.

Colton had offered Buck and Stan one of the cabins, but they decided to stay in Buck’s house in town. Not that Colton really expected them to give up their home for a small cabin. It wasn’t just the larger space. Colton recognized Buck still had some loner tendencies that would probably never go away. They often came out to the pack grounds to run or hunt in the forest or just to socialize, so they were seen around the camp often.

One thing that Forrest did right was a weekly pack meeting and encouraging get-togethers. Colton continued that tradition, but they got together during the week as well. It wasn’t uncommon for nearly everyone to gather in the mess hall nearly every night, unless Trey or Jed had dates.

“How was your date last night?” Colton asked Trey.

“Man. She was hot. I’ll just say we showed each other a good time.”

Colton, Jed and Trey chuckled.

Jed stood up straighter and puffed out his chest. “I got Steven on the swim team’s mouth cherry last night.”

Jed held out his fist and Trey tapped it.

Parker frowned. “That’s not cool. I hope you guys didn’t talk about me like that.”

“Yeah, right,” Jed snorted. “If anyone so much as spoke your name, we’d get our balls handed to us by this guy.” He hooked his thumb towards Colton.

“Don’t you forget it,” Colton growled playfully, swatting at Jed’s head.

The door opened and everyone went silent when Shell walked in, followed by Curtis. Everyone’s eyes then turned to Colton.

Apparently his pup had been busy behind his back.

Colton held out his hand. “Welcome. Come on in.”

Parker stepped around Colton and grabbed Shell’s hand. “I’m so glad you could come.”

Curtis shook Colton’s hand. “Curtis. Get some food and get to know everyone. We’ll talk later.”

Colton mingled with his pack-mates and their guests. It was the best birthday he ever had. He was very proud of Parker. He put on a great party and the food was terrific.

Once every had eaten and was relaxing, Colton walked up to Curtis and Shell. He put his hand on Curtis’s shoulder. “Walk with me.”

“Be nice,” Shell warned.

Colton shot her a wink, then tipped his head for Curtis to follow. The muscular jock nodded, and followed Colton out of the mess hall. They strolled along the trail that connected the cabins.

“It’s amazing what you’ve done here,” Curtis said after clearing his throat.

“This game you’re playing is a very dangerous one.”

“I don’t know what you mean.” Curtis ran his hand over his head, rubbing it across the dark stubble that served as his hair.

“You know exactly what I mean. If they find out you were here, things will not go well for you. Or your mate.”

“Shell insisted we come.” Curtis sighed. “She doesn’t understand pack dynamics yet.” He snorted and shook his head. “Or she doesn’t care. But I can’t say ‘no’ to her. Don’t tell her, but she’s got me wrapped around her finger.”

Colton laughed. “Believe me, I understand.”

Curtis stopped and turned to face Colton. He dipped his head slightly out of respect then took a deep breath. “Alpha, we wish to petition for membership in Timber Pack.”

Colton eyed him for a moment. “You switch loyalties easily.”

Curtis lifted his eyes to Colton’s. Fire burned in his deep brown eyes, then he dropped his gaze again. “Not at all. But I can’t be loyal to someone who doesn’t have my back.”

Colton smiled. “Why don’t you run with us tonight? And then we’ll talk.”

“My mate hasn’t had her first change yet, but I would be honored to run with you.”

 

* * * *

 

When Parker found his and Colton’s pile of clothing, he stopped and fell down onto his side. The pack had just spent hours running and hunting, and Parker was tired. He rolled around on top of the clothes and began his shift back to his human shape.

The giant, black wolf stalked up to him and straddled his body, bathing Parker with warmth.

Parker reached up and stroked his hands over Colton’s furry head. Colton’s ears twitched and he rubbed his muzzle over Parker’s neck, letting his cold, wet nose trace a trail along his jugular.

Parker could feel the effects of Colton being near, and his body began to respond. “Shift, Colton,” he whispered.

Colton’s muscles rippled as his body began to reconfigure. Once he finished, he lowered himself on top of Parker.

“Happy birthday, Colton.” Parker reached up and stroked his hands over Colton’s hair. “I love you.”

“I love you, pup.” His tongue slid across Parker’s lips, pushing its way in between, seeking out Parker’s own tongue. He flicked his tongue against the shell of Parker’s ear. “I want to try something with you.”

“I’ll do anything you want, you know that.” Parker slid his hands down Colton’s body. He grabbed Colton’s muscled ass and pressed as he pushed his hips up. “Anything…”

“I want you to trust me. Will you trust me?”

“I do. You know I do.”

Colton pulled Parker to his feet. He scooped up their clothes and ran to their cabin.

“Hey! Gimme my clothes,” Parker cried.

He covered his privates and chased after Colton, both of them laughing the entire way. Once inside the back door, Colton tossed the clothes onto the floor. He picked Parker up and tossed him onto the bed.

Parker bounced on the mattress, and then he rolled onto his back so that he could see his mate. He loved how big and strong Colton was. He had muscles in all the right places. His eyes traveled down his hairy chest to his sculpted abs to those sexy V-shaped muscles that pointed to his furry crotch. His monster cock was already hard, pointing up towards the ceiling, the hood mostly retracted and exposing the dripping wet head.

The sight made Parker’s dick jerk and dribble pre-come onto his stomach. He subconsciously spread his legs and licked his lips.

Colton grabbed the sheet and using his claws, tore off a strip of cotton. He tied one of the ends around Parker’s wrist, and looped it around the headboard. He pulled until Parker’s arm was over his head and then tied the other wrist.

Parker drew in a breath and held it. Another strip of fabric covered Parker’s eyes.

Parker’s heart started to race. He couldn’t see a thing other than light filtering through the sheet. Having his arms pulled over his head made him feel vulnerable.

Colton’s voice was a whisper near his ear. “Let go and feel, pup. I want you to rely on your other senses.”

Parker closed his eyes behind the makeshift blindfold and relaxed. He felt the rough pads of Colton’s fingers sliding across his body, barely touching. A ghost of Colton’s warm breath slid across his neck and down his chest. A warm, wet tongue circled a nipple. The hard nub tightened even further as Colton sucked and licked.

Parker let out a moan and his body trembled with need.

After moving back and forth between the nipples, Colton’s warm lips kissed their way down Parker’s chest and stomach. The tip of his tongue flicked across the head of his dick. With a loud groan, Parker pushed his hips upward, needing more contact.

“Please, Colton.”

A hand pressed against Parker’s belly, pushing him back down onto the mattress. A wet tongue flicked back and forth down the length of Parker’s shaft. Parker’s body trembled, his breath hitched. He writhed his hips on the bed, wanting to feel Colton’s mouth around his dick.

Hot breath drifted across his sack. One at a time, his balls were taken into the warm heaven of Colton’s mouth.

Parker felt a scraping around the base of his dick, which moved onto his legs. It was Colton’s fingernails raking down Parker’s thighs. Those hands then turned and slid under his knees. With a push, Parker found his knees pushed up towards his chest and his hips canted upwards.

Parker braced himself, fisting the sheet restraints around his wrists with an iron grip as Colton’s breath warmed his asshole. At the first contact of Colton’s tongue, Parker cried out in ecstasy. He babbled incoherently as Colton rimmed him. Colton swirled his tongue around, flicked it back and forth, up and down. Then he pointed it and pushed it inside. He slid it in and out, relaxing and loosening the muscled ring in preparation to take that thick monster he had between his legs.

Parker’s body bucked and writhed on the bed while Colton’s skilled tongue ate him out. He was desperate to grab onto Colton’s head, to shove it between his legs and force him to keep going until Parker came all over himself. With his hands tied, he was helpless, completely at Colton’s whim.

Colton suddenly moved away.

“Colton? Please don’t stop.”

Parker felt the bed shift as the bigger man moved over him and straddled his chest. Something hot and spongy brushed across his lips, leaving behind a trail of sweet and slippery liquid. Parker moaned and licked his lips, then swiped away that delicious pre-come. He opened his mouth, taking Colton’s thick cock head inside.

Colton thrust forward and began to fuck Parker’s mouth. Parker sucked in earnest, wanting to pull a hot load from Colton’s balls.

Once again Colton moved away. Parker let out a frustrated whimper, tugged at the sheet restraints, and squirmed on the bed, trying to find Colton.

“Please,” he begged.

The weight of Colton’s bigger body settled on top of him, pushing his legs apart with those thick thighs. The hot head of his huge cock prodded underneath his balls, searching for the tight little entrance into Parker’s body.

Parker spread his legs wide and pushed his hips up in an open invitation as he locked his legs around Colton’s waist.

The tip found its target and began pushing in. Parker felt the crown breech the ringed muscle. He felt every single inch of that slippery cock slide into him. When he felt the furry hardness of Colton’s groin against his ass, he knew that his mate was buried all the way inside.

Parker could feel Colton throbbing inside him. He could feel the beat of his heart through their physical connection. Colton’s nose hovered over Parker’s neck. A deep inhale of breath as it travelled over the mating bite made Parker shudder.

Colton pulled back. Parker was about to protest as the crown popped free, but just as the tip was about to pull out, Colton surged forward. The head pushed into the sensitive gland hidden behind the velvety walls, then rubbed across it.

Parker moaned wantonly and arched his back up. His legs locked tighter around Colton, and he pressed his heels into Colton’s ass.

Parker tugged at his bonds. “Yes.”

Colton lowered his body on top of Parker. The feel of that thick hair on his chest and stomach as he moved set Parker’s skin on fire.

Colton’s arms slid under Parker’s body. He held his boy in a tight death grip as his hips rocked back and forth, faster and faster, harder and harder.

Parker smelled Colton. The strong odor of his sweaty armpits assaulted Parker’s nose, making him lightheaded. He pushed back into Colton’s thrusts, rubbing his sensitive dick against the hard planes of Colton’s furry abs.

He could hear and feel Colton’s breathing against his neck. Colton’s fat cock felt so damn good inside him.

All of his senses were in overload.

Parker was so close. Colton was going to fuck the come right out of him.

Colton’s voice was in his ear, deep and rumbling. “Come for me.”

Parker’s mouth opened, but no sound came out. His body went taut. Colton didn’t stop thrusting. One more stab against his prostate, the pressure burst, and Parker erupted. With a sob, he released, spurting streams of jizz into the tight space between their bodies.

Colton growled as he ground his teeth against Parker’s neck, hard enough to mark but not break the skin. “Gonna fucking come.”

Somehow his thrusts became even faster. He slammed into Parker’s body hard enough to bruise.

His rhythm faltered, and he gasped and cried out, “Parker!”

Parker felt Colton expand inside him as that big cock began jerking with each contraction of his groin muscles, firing jets of semen deep into Parker’s body. Parker felt the liquid heat spreading inside his body and seeping out of him.

Parker’s body relaxed into the mattress and went completely slack. Colton collapsed with him, crushing him into the bed with his weight. The sounds in the room were drowned out by Colton’s harsh breathing, and Parker could feel his chest rising and falling.

Their breathing slowly evened out and Parker began to succumb to sleep.

The weight was lifted off his body. The blindfold was removed and the makeshift restraints followed. Parker’s arms fell limp to the mattress. His wrists tingled as the blood began to flow.

A ghost of hot air brushed past Parker’s lips, whispering the words, “I love you, pup.”

After a nice long nap, Parker woke. He rolled over onto his stomach and looked over at his sleepy mate, who was sprawled out on top of the blankets.

Parker scooted close and pressed his lips to Colton’s chest. “Colton. It’s late. I really do have to go home.”

Colton grunted. “You are home.”

“You know what I mean,” Parker replied as he stroked Colton’s chest hair.

Colton took Parker’s wrist in his hand and rubbed his thumb across the red mark left there by the sheet. “I want you to move in me.”

“Soon, Colton. Just a few more months until graduation.”

“I don’t want to wait.”

“I know you don’t.”

Parker leaned in and laid his weight against Colton’s side. He moved his head closer and the pair shared a slow, lazy kiss.

 

* * * *

 

Parker stepped out of the shower, and grabbed a towel from the towel rack. As he dried off, he thought about Colton, wondering what he was doing. He really wanted to be with him, back at their cabin. He already thought of it as “their” cabin. As home. It was only a matter of time before he would be living there with Colton.

Already treading on thin ice with his parents, he didn’t want to risk their wrath by staying out and spending the night with Colton. Not that they would have noticed. When he got home, he found that his mother was working late at the office, and his dad was parked in front of his laptop, engrossed in his own work.

He dried between his legs, rubbing the soft terry cloth over his dick. He still wasn’t used to his foreskin. He pulled it back as he toweled off, and then pulled it forward, covering the head completely.

Parker smiled at the fading bruises on his hips, where Colton had gripped him tight while he pounded his ass like a beast. They would fade quickly, just like the hickeys and teeth marks all over his neck, collarbones and shoulders. Damn, his man was good at sex. It may have been Colton’s birthday, but Parker sure did benefit.

There were other changes in his body that were new as well since he began shifting.

Looking at himself in the mirror, he could see the differences. He had a blond treasure trail from his belly button, down to the curls surrounding the base of his dick. His increased metabolism had burned off what little body fat he had. That combined with the effects of shifting also gave him more muscle definition, which was noticeable in his arm and chest muscles if you knew to look.

It was subtle, but he looked less like a boy and more like a grown man. The tribal wolf tattoo on his right arm accentuated that. Not to mention, he was also shaving his face every day now. He had just shaved in the shower, and was now smooth as a baby’s bottom, just the way Colton liked it.

Parker tilted his head to the right and looked at the mark on his neck. A bite scar marred the soft curve of his neck, though to Parker it wasn’t ugly. Far from it. It was beautiful, a physical sign of his bond with Colton.

He wrapped the towel around his waist, and opened the bathroom door. When he stepped into his bedroom, he was startled to see his father standing at his desk looking at Parker’s cell phone.

Barney quickly tossed Parker’s phone onto the desk. He looked Parker up and down, his eyes registering surprise at the state of Parker’s nearly nude body. Then he frowned. “I see you’ve got a tattoo. You know how your mother and I feel about those.”

“Yes.” Parker turned his back to his dad, and grabbed a shirt from the closet and quickly pulled it on to cover up. He pulled a pair of shorts on underneath the towel, then tossed it aside.

Parker turned to his dad. As usual, Barney had an aloof calmness about him, but as Parker watched him and really paid attention, he noticed something else. His father was anything but calm. Parker could actually hear his dad’s heart racing, and could even see micro-beads of sweat at his hairline. Was his father afraid of him?

“What happened to your neck?”

Parker actually heard his father gulp after he had spoken. He tried to keep his face neutral and carefully replied, “It’s nothing.”

Barney opened his mouth to say something, but his BlackBerry buzzed. He pulled it from his belt holster. After looking at the screen, he quickly left the room.

Parker picked up his phone and sat down on his bed. He couldn’t figure out what his dad was looking at. It wasn’t like he had anything secret. Then he cringed. He had pictures of Colton. Naked pictures. As he examined his apps, he let out a breath of relief. He was pretty sure that his dad hadn’t looked at his pictures.

He tapped his email app. The last email he’d received was open. It was from Jed, the subject was “Pack Pix.” It contained pictures from their last run.

The first picture was of a black wolf crawling over Parker’s human body.

Bile rose in Parker’s throat. Crap.

Parker opened his bedroom door. His nose twitched as he scented the air and listened carefully. Stepping on the balls of his feet, he quietly made his way down the hall. His parents’ bedroom door was barely cracked open.

He closed his eyes and listened. The sound of his father pacing back and forth on the carpet could be heard underneath his phone conversation.

“It’s just like you said,” Barney said. His voice was hushed, but he was clearly agitated. “Yes. I saw it… No, I told you. I tried… What do I do now?”

Parker hurried down the stairs, out the patio glass doors, and into the back yard. He pulled his phone from his pocket, tapped Colton’s name and began pacing as he waited for Colton to answer.

“Hello?”

“Colton.”

“Hey, pup. I was just thinking about you—”

“Colton. He knows.”

“Who knows what?”

“My dad. He knows.”

“Fuck. I’m on my way. Stay in your room. Pack your stuff.”

Parker ran back up the stairs and locked his bedroom door. He grabbed his suitcases and stuffed them full of his clothes. After he filled his backpack with his books, he found a box and filled it with his laptop and charger, his iPad, plus the personal items he wanted to bring with him.

When his cell phone rang, he answered the call.

“I’m pulling in,” Colton said before Parker could speak.

Parker picked up the two suitcases and hurried down the stairs. He let Colton in, and the two of them loaded up Colton’s car in two trips.

“What the hell’s going on here?” Barney asked as he came down the stairs.

Colton stepped in front of Parker, blocking Barney’s view.

Parker moved around Colton. “I’m moving out.”

“You’re what?”

“Who have you been talking to about us?”

Barney gulped. For a split second, his face betrayed him. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“He’s lying,” Colton said.

Barney turned his head towards Colton. “You get out of my house.” He grabbed a silver letter opener from the table, and held it out in front of his body, brandishing it as a weapon.

Parker snarled and smacked Barney’s arm, sending the opener flying. He shoved his father backwards, knocking him onto the floor. He straddled his chest and grabbed the front of his shirt in his fist. Letting his teeth show, he snarled, “You threaten him again, and you’ll be eating through a straw.”

Colton moved, placing his boots on either side of Barney’s head. He looked straight down at him, and demanded, “Who were you talking to?” Colton used his deep alpha voice.

Barney’s eyes widened at the sound of Colton’s voice. His body trembled in fear. Parker tightened his grip, and Barney sang like a canary. “I-I-I don’t know! I have access to Forrest’s financials; they asked me to watch the accounts. I found out by accident what Forrest was. Then they asked me to watch Colton. They said he was dangerous. They wanted me to keep you away from Colton, but it was too late.”

Colton huffed. “You were asked to spy on us, but you don’t even know who you’re working for?”

“T-t-they… they offered me a lot of money.”

Parker scoffed and stood up. “Of course.” He turned back to Colton. “Let’s go.”

Barney sat up. “But what am I supposed to tell your mother?”

“Make something up. You’re apparently damn good at lying.”

Parker followed Colton out the front door. He slammed it behind him and didn’t look back.

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 54
  • Love 19
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 11
  • Angry 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hands down one of my favorite stories on this site. I could tell that Parker was going to wind up facing off against his father a few chapters ago, I just didn't expect it to unfold quite like this. His dad is such a slimeball!

I am dying to see what happens next and who the Gray wolf is after. I think it's clear he's drawn to Parker, the question is Why and further more who the hell it is... The sense of tension with this story is amazing, I can't wait for more!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Colton took Parker’s wrist in his hand and rubbed his thumb across the red mark left there by the sheet. “I want you to move in me.”

I can't be the only one who thought Parker should just have done exactly that :P

  • Like 3
Link to comment

You had me worried for a bit at the party, but Shell & Curtis came!  Loved how Colton handled it, too.  Not sure if the bondage elements were needed, but you've got skills with writing sexy scenes that flow and don't feel awkward.  :*)  So, what I thought was bubbling and belated caring from Parker's dad was actually sellout for hire.  Barney is taking money to spy on his son and both packs.  He's going to be lucky if he walks away from this at all.  ~ Ms. V

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 3/9/2019 at 9:15 PM, Ms. V said:

Not sure if the bondage elements were needed, but you've got skills with writing sexy scenes that flow and don't feel awkward.  :*)

Actually, I thought for sure that Colton was going to morph into his War Form and screw the hell out of Parker... So wrong, I was!!!

LOL!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I was happy that Shell and Curtis showed up for the party, and Curtis petitioned Colton to become members of the Timber Pack.  The new couple will fit well into the pack.  I was wary of Parker going home after the party and sex he had with Colton.  Just a feeling.  Barney is such a pile of s..t!  How could he sell out his son and his client for a large sum of money.  It is obvious that Parker did not get anything of value from his father, except DNA.  Even that is suspect now.  I do agree when Forrest View Wolf Pack finds out, Barney will not live long.  Great chapter.  Now we need to know if the grey wolf has any connection to the people hiring Barney to spy.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..