Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 1,983 Words
  • 19,076 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timber Pack Chronicles - 9. Chapter 9

Parker couldn’t sleep. He was just too wound up after his date with Colton.

Getting out of bed, he went down to the kitchen. After pouring a glass of chocolate milk, he looked out the patio doors into the backyard while he drank. Looking past the pool, he stared into the forest.

The back of the subdivision bordered on a small forest. It was pitch black past the treeline. Shell was always afraid of the woods behind their houses, but Parker liked the woods. They were protected by the state, so houses would never be built there. He’d always liked being outside, and he loved to swim at night, when it was quiet and peaceful.

Maybe a swim would relax him. He walked over to the pool’s electrical box and turned on the pump, the heater, and the underwater light.

While the pool heated up, he went back upstairs and pulled on his swim trunks. He grabbed a big bath towel, slipped on his bathrobe, and went back downstairs, out the patio doors. After he dropped his robe and set the towel aside, he descended the steps into the pool.

The cool water hit his sensitive areas, and he drew in a hiss, then came to a stop. Deciding to just go for it, he dropped down so that he was neck-deep in the water.

He closed his eyes and just treaded water for a bit while his body adjusted to the temperature. He moved into a back float and stared up at the sky. As he floated around, he thought back on his date tonight. He could feel his cheeks heating up, and his dick started to harden in his swim trunks.

Colton had dropped Parker off just before curfew, and they made out in his car for a bit. Colton wouldn’t be able to see him the next day because he had some meeting to go to with his dad every Sunday. He said he’d call afterwards, and maybe he’d be able to go out for an after-dinner snack or something, depending on the time.

As Parker recalled the memory of sucking Colton off, he let out a little moan. That was something he could easily get addicted to. Sure, he loved getting sucked as well, but he really loved doing it to Colton. And Colton said he was the best. That was important. He really wanted to please Colton, really wanted to make it good for him.

God, he could still taste Colton’s come in his mouth. He needed to get a grip before he blew a load into his swim trunks.

Parker pushed under the water and did laps until he tired himself out.

He moved over to the deep end, then dropped to the bottom of the pool. Through the water, he looked up at the moon, and felt a peace wash over him. He counted the seconds, seeing how long he could stay under the water.

A movement caught the corner of his eye. Someone was there, walking along the edge of the pool. He quickly pushed to the surface, and drew in a deep breath of air.

He shook his head and rubbed his hand down his face, trying to clear the water from his eyes. “Hello?”

He turned in a one-eighty towards the diving board, and gasped when he saw a big, black beastly animal standing at the edge of the pool. It was a huge, wolf-like creature. It stood there, unmoving, just staring at Parker with its coal-black eyes. It looked exactly like a wolf, but its fur was coal black, and it was easily twice the size of anything he’d seen at the zoo.

Shit.

Was that what was hiding in the trees? And Parker had fed it, practically inviting it to come back.

Parker’s blood pounded in his ears, and he was nearly hyperventilating. He floated back towards the middle of the pool. Surely the beast wouldn’t jump into the water.

The wolf took a step backwards, away from the pool, toward the back fence. As it moved, its dark eyes never strayed from Parker. It then dropped to its belly and just kept watching.

“Good boy,” Parker croaked. “Good wolf. Shoo. Be a good wolf and run off. Go play in the woods, back where you came from.”

Parker couldn’t believe he was talking to a freaking wolf like it was a cute little puppy. He giggled nervously. He clapped his hand over his mouth, stifling the girly noise.

The wolf tilted his head to the side, as if he was listening to Parker. His pointed ears twitched in a non-threatening way. His eyes were dark, nearly black, unreadable, but they watched Parker with an unnerving intelligence.

Spying an inflatable beach ball near the ladder, Parker floated to the edge of the pool, moving as slowly as he could. His body was tensed, ready to push away if the wolf came closer. When he reached the colorful ball, he grabbd it, then floated back to the middle. “Go fetch,” he called as he tossed the ball towards the woods.

The ball hit the top of the iron fence, and then bounced into the trees.

The wolf looked back at the ball as it landed near the treeline. He then turned his attention back to Parker. Huffing, he tilted his head, then stared back at Parker as if to say “yeah, right.”

Parker couldn’t help but laugh. “Okay, you’re not a dog. Sorry. If I get out of the pool, you’re not gonna try to eat me, are you?”

The wolf let out a snort, but otherwise didn’t move.

Parker continued to stare at him. The way he was laying on his stomach, he didn’t seem at all threatening. He even had his mouth open, his tongue peeking out ever so slightly, as it panted. In fact, it looked like it was smiling. Parker slowly floated backwards, towards the steps, while keeping an eye on the beast.

When he got to the steps, he slowly got out of the pool, and grabbed his towel. He wrapped it around his waist and looked towards the house. If he ran as fast as he could, he could maybe get to the back door before the wolf did. If the wolf didn’t chase him. If he chased him and caught him, would he maul him or kill him?

He looked back at the wolf. He hadn’t moved. He was still lying on his belly, just watching.

The wolf didn’t want to hurt Parker. He was just curious. That’s what Parker told himself, anyway, but he somehow knew it to be true. Testing his theory, he walked towards the wolf, trying to appear as non-threatening as possible. He stopped about halfway, squatted down, then his hands open, palm up.

“Hey, boy. I’m not gonna hurt you. You’re not gonna hurt me either, are you?” His heart was racing. He couldn’t believe he was doing this.

The wolf stood up and slowly stalked towards Parker. He sniffed Parker’s out-reached hand.

“Jesus, you’re a big fella, aren’t you?”

The wolf licked Parker’s palm. The slick and raspy tongue left behind a trail of slobber. Parker wanted to jerk his hand away and wipe it off, but the wolf might not like a sudden move like that.

Parker turned his hand over and brought it to the top of the wolf’s head. The hand was shaking with nerves as he lowered it. He touched the wolf’s thick fur. It was soft to the touch, much softer than he thought it would be. He rubbed around the base of an ear, scratching his fingers there. The ear twitched, and the wolf leaned into Parker’s hand.

“That’s a good boy. Look at you. You’re so beautiful,” he said with wonderment in his voice. “Wow…”

The creature was truly magnificent. He was so calm, so gentle. Parker wondered if maybe he was someone’s pet, or a research animal. The wolf seemed domesticated, as if he was familiar with humans. He wasn’t wearing any kind of collar though, and he didn’t have any ID tags in his ears. Parker squatted down in front of it, then ran his hands over the animal’s neck and chest, looking for any kind of marks. He didn’t find any.

The wolf pushed forward and licked the side of Parker’s face. Caught off balance, Parker stumbled back onto his butt, landing with a laugh. Before he could get up, the big animal straddled Parker, and pushed him flat onto his back. The wolf pressed his muzzle into Parker’s belly, pinning him down on the ground. He licked a trail across Parker’s belly, then laid his head on Parker’s chest. He nudged at Parker’s necklace with the tip of his nose.

“You like that?” Parker asked as he lazily rubbed the wolf’s head and back. He let out a soft sigh. “My boyfriend, Colton, gave it to me. I bet Colton would have a first class shit fit if he saw me right now. He’s kinda over-protective. But I don’t mind. I kinda like it. Say, are you hungry? Is that why you came back? Looking for food? Let me get you something to eat, okay boy?”

The wolf didn’t want to let Parker up, but Parker gave him one last rub, then gently moved him back. As Parker pushed up to his feet, the towel dropped away. The wolf snorted and pressed his nose into the crotch of Parker’s swim trunks, poking around his dick and balls.

“Hey!” Parker cried out as he covered his groin.

The wolf made an unhappy noise, and Parker stepped back slowly, holding out his hand in a non-threatening manner. “It’s okay. You probably smell my boyfriend. Tonight we… Never mind. It’s private. Okay. Let’s get you something to eat. I’ll be right back. Stay.”

Parker pointed to the ground in front of the animal, and repeated his command. When the wolf didn’t move, he slowly walked backwards until he reached the patio door.

Once inside, he hurried to the fridge to find something an animal might want to eat. He found a pound of sliced roast beef in one of the drawers. Opening the baggie, he dumped all of it onto a paper plate.

When he went back outside, the wolf was gone.

 

* * * *

 

Colton lay in bed with this hands clasped behind his head. He stared up at the ceiling with a smile on his face. Tonight had been the best night of his life.

He had finally got to taste Parker, and he wasn’t disappointed. If anything, it was even better than he imagined. Then Parker returned the favor and gave him head. It was worth the wait. His boy sucked dick like a natural. Colton’s dick was the first to be inside Parker’s mouth, and it would be the last. Just the way it should be. Fuck, that was hot. Just thinking about it gave him a boner.

Colton lazily stroked his fingertips up and down the skin of his erection as he fantasized about Parker’s skilled mouth.

But the real highlight was that Parker finally saw him in his wolf form, really saw him.

Colton watched Parker like he did every night. When he went underwater and didn’t come up, Colton had panicked. He jumped over the small iron fence and peered over the edge of the pool. That was when Parker saw him.

There were no words to describe the joy at being with his mate like that. Not only was Parker not scared of him, but he touched him, rubbed him, scratched him, and talked to him. He wanted to feed him, to care for him.

He said the wolf was beautiful.

That was the precise moment when Colton Butler fell head over heels in love with Parker Montgomery.

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 83
  • Love 34
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Sweet chapter, I enjoy the tender Colton moments as they contrast so nicely with his raw aggressive character. Thanks as always

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Awww I bet that made Colton feel really good. Now he just has to tell him lol. Confident Parker is nice to see.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I do enjoy the calm before the storm when characters are connecting.  Side note: do pools really heat up that fast?  I would think that that amount of water would already have to be at temperature to swim.  Regardless, I have a feeling things are going to heat up, so I'm savoring these moments.  ~chuckle~  ~ Ms. V

Edited by Y0rite
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

A short but very important chapter.  Parker gets to meet Colton's black wolf.  By the confidence and affection showed by Parker, I believe he will not be totally freaked out when Colton finally tells Parker the truth.  He may be more freaked out by learning that he is Colton's destined mate than the shift from human to wolf.  Great chapter! Thanks @Rob Colton

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..