Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 1,046 Words
  • 15,669 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timber Pack Chronicles - 24. Chapter 24

Parker rolled over and groaned. His body ached in places he didn’t even know could ache. When he opened his eyes, he found Colton lying next to him, watching him.

They were back in their bed, and the sun was shining brightly through the cabin windows. Just how long had he slept?

“How do you feel?” Colton asked. He ran his fingers over Parker’s forehead, pushing his bangs to the side.

“Like I got hit by a bus.”

“Your body is adjusting to the shift. Tonight will be much easier.”

“Tonight?” Parker groaned.

“Yeah, tonight. What, you thought the full moon only lasted one night? I promise it’ll be better tonight.”

“I hope so.”

“You’re a beautiful wolf, Parker. My wolf was very happy. He loves you.”

“Yeah,” Parker muttered, his face going bright red as the memory played across his mind. “I could tell.” The pain in his backside reminded him acutely of how much Colton’s wolf liked his wolf.

Colton laughed. “I couldn’t help myself.”

“Jeez, Colt. You could’ve at least warned me beforehand that you were going to have wolf sex with me.”

“I didn’t plan on it. But my wolf wanted it, so I took it,” he said unapologetically.

Parker remembered spending the night running around the forest with Colton and his pack-mates. Running as a wolf was amazing. He felt one with nature. He finally understood what Colton had told him. They had a connection that was spiritual, magical. Colton and his pack-mates were more than just friends. They were his brothers. And now Parker was a part of that brotherhood.

He watched with fascination as they boxed in a huge buck and killed it. While he previously would have been revolted by such a display, there was something so natural about it.

Colton used his powerful jaws and dragged the deer over to Parker, proudly presenting his mate with the prize. Parker cringed and backed away when Colton began to eat, but watching Colton tear into the deer did something to Parker. Parker moved in and shared the animal with his mate. When they were finished, Parker did his best to drag the carcass over to the others.

He watched them feast while Colton bathed him all over with his tongue, then rubbed his fur all over Parker’s body. After Colton sniffed and licked around Parker’s tail, he grabbed Parker by the scuff of his neck, and dragged him deeper into the woods for privacy.

The memory of Colton’s wolf mounting him from behind had Parker covering his eyes with his arm, and groaning in embarrassment.

Colton laughed softly. The smug grin on his face made Parker nudge him in the ribs with an elbow. “Stop thinking about that. It’s not right.”

“Your wolf submitted to mine. I would have backed off if you didn’t want it. But you didn’t stop me.”

“Just don’t tell anyone.”

“I’m sure they knew what we were doing.”

“Oh god.”

Parker rolled flat onto his back and stretched his arms over his head. His back and shoulders popped, and he let out a long breath, then relaxed back into the mattress. He reached up and scratched his cheek, surprised to find stubble.

“Someone needs to shave,” Colton said.

“Really?”

“Yup.”

“I’ve never been able to grow a beard before,” Parker said as he stroked his scratchy chin. “I barely had peach fuzz. Maybe I’ll grow a goatee.”

“I think you’ll shave it smooth.”

“Because it’s all about what you like,” he said sarcastically.

“Yup. Thanks for figuring that out. Oh, well looky here,” Colton said with a chuckle. The tip of his finger traced down Parker’s chest to his belly button. His finger wiggled through the blond treasure trail that led down to his groin.

Parker sat up on his elbows and looked down. He didn’t have that trail of hair before. It led down to his pubes, where his cock was half asleep, half hard, underneath Colton’s caressing hand.

Pressure in his bladder reminded Parker he urgently needed to take care of business.

“I gotta pee.”

He hopped out of bed and hurried to the bathroom. He stood in front of the toilet and gripped his dick. He let his head fall back between his shoulders as he sighed and relaxed his muscles. Urine streamed out and splashed everywhere, splattering his fingers and the toilet rim.

“Damn! What the hell?!”

Parker looked down. The head of his penis was completely covered by a foreskin. “Where the hell did that come from?!”

He pulled the skin back like he had seen Colton do, and got things under control, the remaining urine making it into the actual toilet bowl.

“I told you scars would heal,” Colton said with a laugh. He was leaning in the bathroom doorway, watching Parker.

“I didn’t think you meant this,” he groused as he shook it off.

While Parker washed his hands and around the head of his new dick, Colton cleaned the toilet and the floor.

“It feels funny,” Parker said as he slid the skin back and forth, playing with it like it was a brand new toy.

“Let me see.”

Colton took Parker’s dick in his hand and started to slide his hand up and down. “Nice and smooth. So pink and pretty.”

Parker was about to protest his penis being called pretty, but he was overwhelmed by the feeling of Colton’s hand. He grabbed the bathroom counter and let out a moan as he stiffened to full erection. “Holy crap.” The new sensations were quickly taking him to the edge.

“Oh god, Colt,” he gasped.

“Let’s see if it tastes the same,” Colton said as he dropped down to his knees.

 

* * * *

 

The grey wolf watched the cabin from a distance. He could smell his enemy inside, could hear them laughing, could hear them fucking.

And he seethed with rage.

He almost had the little bitch again, but he hadn’t scented the big, dumb red-head. His injured ear twitched as a reminder of what the big one had done to him.

Yes, that one would die too. They all would.

He growled, dripping foamy saliva onto the ground.

The next time he would succeed.

Even if it killed him.

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 53
  • Love 21
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 6
  • Angry 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I just love the brand new Parker!

 

Who is this grey wolf?? And why does he see the new Timber pack as enemies? Especially Parker! Maybe his dad? But why?

 

Cant wait for the next chapter! I'll keep coming back for my favourite pack!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Love the story!!! :)

 

So can't wait for the next chapter. Oohh that grey wolf makes my skin crawl. Can't wait to figure out what his deal is.

 

Honestly one of my fave shifter stories!! :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Short but sweet and sexy chapter, though with an ominous end.  So, the grey wolf might have attacked Stan but it wasn't Stan he was after at all.  Sounds like Colton might be, if the grey wolf is calling Parker "the bitch."  I can't stop now.  :read:  ~ Ms. V

  • Love 2
Link to comment

A great treat to read about their celebration.  I just knew that the author would include a little wolf sex after Parker's turn.  The grey wolf is still and enigma.  Why did he first attack Parker?  Now the whole pack is his enemy and he wants to kill the all.  First we get a little relief, then it ratchets up again.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..