Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 2,520 Words
  • 17,020 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timber Pack Chronicles - 20. Chapter 20

The next morning Colton accidentally slept in, and was late picking up Parker for school. It was understandable. It seemed that his new half-shift used a lot more energy than his full wolf shift.

Colton needed the rest because this was the start of a big weekend. Today was Friday and the school was holding a huge pep rally in the afternoon. Then tomorrow the team would be heading by bus to play the final state championship game at the pro arena.

It was going to be a good weekend.

Colton drove like a bat out of hell to get to Parker’s, then pulled into the driveway and parked his car. He grabbed the blue T-shirt from the front seat, got out and walked up to the front door.

When he rang the doorbell, he heard Parker call for him to come in. He opened the door and shut it behind him. While he waited for his mate, he leaned against the back of a leather chair.

Parker set a glass in the sink, and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He grabbed his backpack off the floor, and walked up to Colton.

“Good morning,” Parker said with a grin.

“Morning.”

Parker leaned into Colton, and tilted his head back. Colton dipped his head, and kissed his pup nice and slow. He could taste chocolate milk on Parker’s lips.

“Damn, you look really hot in your jersey with those jeans,” Parker whispered as he ran his hands over Colton’s muscular chest.

Colton held up the shirt in his hand. “I brought this for you. Put it on.”

“What’s this?” Parker asked.

Colton helped Parker put the oversized T-shirt on over the long-sleeved shirt he already was wearing. The shirt was blue with white accents, an exact replica of Colton’s football jersey, complete with his name and number on the back. “Everyone else’s girlfriends will be wearing theirs. So you have to wear mine.”

Parker poked Colton’s chest. “I’m not your ‘girlfriend’, but I’ll wear it. But you know I’ll be at the pep rally as the mascot, right?”

“Mm-hmm,” Colton growled. “Don’t remind me. I might have to pull you into the locker room, and have unbridled ‘furry sex’ with you in one of the bathroom stalls.”

Parker laughed and patted Colton’s chest. “That is so not gonna happen, so don’t get your hopes up, big boy.” He turned around and tried to look over his shoulder at the back of the shirt. “Does it have your name on the back?”

“Yes.”

Parker eyed Colton and smirked. “Are you looking at my ass?”

Colton’s eyes snapped up. He caught Parker’s gaze with hungry eyes, and ran the tip of his tongue across his bottom lip.

He hadn’t planned on fooling around with Parker since they were running late, but seeing him in his jersey shirt made him want to dominate his boy, to make Parker submit to the stronger alpha wolf.

He pulled out his phone and checked the time. “We have a couple of minutes…”

Parker shook his head. “If you were here earlier…”

Colton unbuckled his belt and undid his jeans. “I’m here now. Suck my cock.”

Parker’s eyes widened at his gruff demand, but Colton knew his boy would obey.

Letting out a whimper, Parker immediately dropped to his knees. He pushed Colton’s hands away, fished that big erection from his jeans, and took it right into his mouth.

Colton couldn’t help the smug grin on his face. His pup liked being told what to do, and that was so fucking hot. And Parker looked good on his knees in front of him, like he belonged there.

Parker was so hungry for his cock, hungry for his load.

Colton let Parker work him like a pro for a couple of minutes, then he stepped back.

“Mmm, not done yet,” Parker grunted. “I want it.”

“Uh-uh. I don’t wanna come yet. I wanna taste you first.”

Colton pulled Parker up to his feet and yanked his pants down. He spun Parker around so that he was leaning back against the leather chair. He dropped to a squat and took Parker’s dick into his mouth.

“Oh my god,” Parker gasped.

Colton bobbed up and down Parker’s entire length, hollowing his cheeks and sucking hard. He reached his fingers between Parker’s cheeks, and found that tight little hole he loved so damn much. He was surprised to find the entrance already wet and slick. When his finger slid in nice and easy, Colton let out a growl around Parker’s cock.

“I got ready for you… in the shower this morning,” Parker said between pants. “But you were late. Oh, right there!”

The image of Parker fingering his own ass in the shower was just too much. He had to have his boy, and he had to have him now. They were going to be late, but he didn’t care.

Colton stood up and spun Parker around, pushing him up onto the seat of the chair. “Get up on your knees,” Colton barked. “Show me your ass.”

Kneeling on the leather cushion, Parker arched his back, pushing his ass back toward his man.

Colton took a moment to admire his mate’s perfect ass. He couldn’t help but give it a good smack, making Parker whimper and tremble.

“Please, Colton,” Parker begged.

The reddened hand print he’d left behind was fucking hot. He wanted to explore that a bit more, but they were already running behind.

He moved into place, standing on his feet behind Parker, and slowly sunk his cock into his mate. He watched it disappear inch by inch until he was buried balls deep. Colton closed his eyes and let out a breathy sigh. “You’re so fucking tight.”

Grabbing Parker’s hips, he let his fingers dig in and bruise the fair flesh. He fucked him fast and furious, grunting with each sharp thrust, his body slapping loudly against Parker’s.

Colton knew he wasn’t going to last. Not only did they not have the time, but he was way too turned on by Parker’s submissiveness, and Parker’s ass was just too good. Picking up the pace, he didn’t stop until he shot his load, sending jets of hot come deep into Parker’s body.

Knowing his pup hadn’t got off yet, Colton pulled back and turned Parker’s quivering body around. He squatted down and took that aching shaft into his mouth.

Parker gripped the sides of Colton’s head, and pumped his hips back and forth, sliding his dick in and out of Colton’s sucking mouth. It only took a few strokes.

“Colton!” he cried as his body convulsed.

Colton felt the hot dick pulse against his tongue, and his mouth was flooded with hot spunk. He savored the sweet essence that tasted of his pup, then drank down every drop.

When Parker fell back into the chair panting and trying to catch his breath, Colton stood up and yanked up his jeans, tucking away his hard-on. “C’mon, pup. We gotta go.”

“You expect me to be able to walk after that?” he asked as he struggled to get out of the chair. He was practically shaking as he pulled up his pants. “Oh, jeez. I’m gonna be leaking you all morning.”

“Fuck. When you talk like that…” Colton growled and grabbed for Parker, cupping his ass cheeks in his meaty palms.

Parker put his hand in the middle of Colton’s chest and pushed back, swinging out of the way. “Oh, no, I can’t do it again. You’re gonna kill me.”

Colton laughed and leaned in for a quick kiss. Grabbing Parker’s backpack, he ran out of the house with Parker right behind him.

He opened his car’s passenger door for Parker, then tossed Parker’s bag into the backseat.

“Do you think things will be different at school?” Parker asked as he settled into the front seat.

“I honestly don’t know. I do know that they won’t fuck with our pack. Seth knows he can’t win.”

Colton said it with such conviction, he could see Parker was convinced. Parker nodded and sat up straight in his seat.

When they arrived at school, they found Jed and Trey waiting in their customary spot. Like Colton, they were wearing their football jerseys for the pep rally. A nervous energy surrounded them, and Jed breathed a visible sigh of relief as Colton rounded the front of his car.

“What’s going on?” Colton asked as he greeted his friends with fist taps. “Anything new?”

Trey looked between Colton and Parker, and raised a brow as his nostrils flared. “You’re cutting it close. Everything seems the same so far,” he said. “But I’m glad it’s Friday.”

“It’s still weird,” Jed added, looking around. “I feel like I’m in enemy territory.”

Colton boxed Jed’s ear. “Well, get your head on straight. We got the pep rally today, and tomorrow’s the state game.”

 

* * * *

 

Parker put on his wolf costume for the last time and headed out of the stadium’s locker room. He felt really strange wearing the Timberwolf costume. It would only be a matter of time before he changed into a real wolf for the very first time. The fact that he was a wolf wearing a wolf costume was kind of messing with his head.

He didn’t really follow pro ball like Colton and his pack-mates did, but the fact that they were playing at the NFL stadium was really awesome. The place was huge, and filled with an eager crowd. It was a perfect way to end their perfect season.

Seeing the cheerleaders gathered, he walked over to Shell with the wolf head in his hand.

As he neared, he could smell anxiety coming off her. He put his hand on her arm, and she jumped. “Hey. Are you okay?”

“What? Yeah. Of course.” She was distracted, not making eye contact.

“You’ve been scarce this week. How’re things going with Curtis?”

“Good,” she said with a shrug.

“Yeah. It must be real good if he’s got you so tired you can’t talk.”

When she didn’t take the bait, Parker knew for sure something was up.

After a moment, she whispered, “He says we can’t hang out anymore.”

“He did?” Parker felt his eyes start to water. Shell had been his best friend for years. It wasn’t fair.

“What happened the other day? Curtis was kinda freaked out, really nervous. He wouldn’t tell me anything.”

“I think Curtis has to tell you,” Parker said.

They stood together in awkward silence, waiting for a few moments while Parker tried not to start crying, when out of the blue Shell asked, “Have you noticed anything weird about Colton or Curtis… or some of their friends?”

“What do you mean?” Parker asked, not sure where the question was going, and hoping that he wasn’t reading too much into it. He prayed the nervousness didn’t show in his voice. He’d never outright lied to Shell before, but he didn’t know what to say.

“You know what I mean,” she whispered as she finally looked up and made eye contact.

Parker swallowed the lump in his throat, nodded his head, and then looked away. He’d suspected she was more to Curtis than just a girlfriend, and now he was positive. But he didn’t know what to tell her. He wanted to talk to her so bad, to spill his guts, and tell her everything. But it wasn’t his place.

He swiped away the tear that fell down his cheek, and he could see the pain mirrored in her watery eyes.

“You’ll always be my best friend,” Parker whispered before he moved away.

Parker hadn’t realized that when Timber Pack split off from the Forest View Pack that there would be such a division. They were now seen as rivals… exiles.

That division became painfully obvious once the game started. Where the FVHS Timberwolves previously operated like a well-oiled machine, there was now tension in the ranks. Colton, Jed, and Trey were rivals to the Forest View Pack and their teammates treated them as such.

The tension cost them the game and the state title.

Parker knew then that the rest of the school year was going to suck just as bad.

 

* * * *

 

The FVHS Timberwolves just had their butts handed to them. By the end of the first quarter, they were down 14 to 0. They never fully recovered and ended up losing, 28 to 14. It was a humiliating loss, after what was up until then an undefeated season.

On their way out of the locker room, Colton grabbed Parker’s bag, and stormed out without a word.

Parker didn’t need ESP to feel how pissed off he was. The anger rolled off him in waves. Not that he blamed Colton. Seth and his buddies had blamed him and Trey for the loss, and the rest of the team was too happy to take sides.

As they approached the bus, the sound of shouting made them pick up the pace.

Seth and TJ were fighting Jed, surrounded by a group of their supposed teammates, including Shell’s boyfriend Curtis.

Jed could have taken either one separately, but two against one was just not fair. Parker could feel Jed’s beast on the surface, ready to shift. This was about to get real ugly real quick.

“Cut it out!” Parker shouted. He tried to get in the middle, but Colton pulled him back, tossing him towards Trey, who was quickly following up behind.

Stop,” Colton ordered. He spoke in a normal volume, but his voice was deep and commanding. It was suddenly dead silent. Everyone stopped what they were doing, turned and looked at him, including the humans as well as Parker.

He hadn’t heard Colton use his “alpha” voice before, not like this. The effect went straight to his groin. As his dick stiffened in his sweat pants he tugged the front of his sweatshirt down in an effort to hide it. The timing was so inappropriate, but Parker couldn’t help himself.

Colton quietly spoke to Jed, but he kept his eyes on Seth. “Jed, get on the bus.”

Jed opened his mouth to protest, but thought better of it. He tipped his head deferentially, and obeyed Colton’s order.

Colton walked up to Seth, got into his face, and spoke low enough that the humans wouldn’t hear. “If you have a problem with my pack, you challenge me directly. Of course, you know that you won’t win. Isn’t that right? For the next six months, this is still my territory. I run the school. Don’t forget it.”

Colton stared Seth down until Seth lowered his eyes and ever so slightly tilted his head to the side.

Colton turned to Parker. “Go, pup. Get on the bus.”

Parker nodded. He glanced over his shoulder, and gave Curtis a hard glare while Seth just stood there red-faced and glowering.

“Okay, guys,” Curtis said, breaking eye contact with Parker. “Break it up. Let’s get on the bus and let’s go home.”

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 56
  • Love 19
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • Sad 3
  • Angry 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Very disappointed in Shelly. Can't wait to see what tensions and drama is going to be a result of the pack division.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Great chapter (as always) One small point in the interaction between Shell and Parker. When Shell said "Curtis says we can't hang out any more" ,it wasn't clear that she was speaking of herself and Parker because of the new pack, it could also be because Shell is human that Curtis was told or feels he has to break it off with her after Parkers turning. It does get clarified a bit,later on when Parker says that they will always be friends. But this is a pretty crucial moment in the chapter as it relates to the 2 packs and might help clarify.

As i said before, this is a riveting story. Thanks

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

The only reason I think of for Shell saying what she did is maybe Curtis is her mate? and she wants to make him happy. Still sucks though. And yeah Pup, it's gonna be a long six months. I just love this story!!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Great chapter but I think Parker needs to be a little more freaked out about what is about to happen to him. I know I would be.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

The tough realizations are coming fast and furious now.  It felt authentic that the state championship fell apart.  The separations Parker is facing are such a heartache.  He might not get along with his folks, but he will feel their loss regardless.  The loss of Shell, on the other hand, will be devastating if they can't communicate to find a solution.  Curtis is new to Forrest View pack so he might know better about Seth.  Shell might be in shock at the moment, but I don't see her lying down and just isolating herself from Parker without a fight.  The grit and sadness of this chapter just make these characters even more real and endearing.  ~ Ms. V

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Now the new pack have to face the next few months as a hostile pack in enemy territory.  It is a new dynamic for them to face, and is filled with danger. Shell is a victim as well as Parker after finding out that Curtis has told Shell to avoid Parker.  Curtis is trying to protect himself, Shell or both.  I think that Curtis may be in a position soon that will test his loyalties and love severely. If Curtis is trying to protect Shell now, he places himself in the same position that Colton was in before Colton became Parker's boyfriend.  Colton needs to watch what he says about the school being his territory.  Alpha Forrest may decided Colton has overstepped the bounds of their agreement.  Great development in the plot of the story that generates a lot of tension.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..