Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 3,136 Words
  • 15,961 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timber Pack Chronicles - 21. Chapter 21

Parker sat in class, only half paying attention to the teacher as she drew equations on the board. It had been over a week since the disastrous playoff game and things weren’t any better. He hadn’t spoken to Shell at all since then, and that was the worst part of it.

He became aware of an odd sensation, a sort of tingling, that started in the back of his head. Parker rubbed his hand against the base of his skull.

Colton was upset.

Somehow he just knew it. He glanced up at the clock and watched the last minute tick by. When the bell rang, he was already out of his chair, hurrying out of the classroom.

Using his nose, he made his way through the school hallways, following Colton’s scent. It was the one thing that he could reliably pick out.

He found Colton and Trey quietly talking in the hallway outside the gym.

Colton looked up, surprised. “Hey, pup. What are you doing over here?” he asked as he grabbed Parker’s hand and pulled him close.

“I was checking that everything was okay.”

“Why wouldn’t it be?” he answered with a smile.

Parker scrunched his eyebrows and glared at his boyfriend. “Colton.”

Colton let out a sharp breath. “Okay. Fine. I heard from a Lycan Council representative about our pack registration.”

“What did they say?” Parker asked.

“It seems that asshole Forrest didn’t waste any time informing them of our exile, so they already had us pre-registered. I had to fill in the details about you, though. They’re sending an info packet.”

Parker blinked back at Colton. “Wait. They have a packet? Like a ‘Welcome to Your New Pack’ packet?”

“Yeah. Something like that.”

“So why are you upset?”

“I asked about the rogue wolf. They said that Alpha Forrest assures them that he has the situation under control. That fucker is just sitting on his ass. If he doesn’t want to do anything about it, then that’s fine.” Colton’s voice started to rise in volume. “I’m alpha of my own pack now. I don’t answer to him. I—”

Parker glanced around the hall, and then cut off Colton before he spiraled out of control. “Hey. You need to calm down.”

Parker knew the best way to relax Colton’s nerves, but he couldn’t really do anything about that in the middle of school. But then, he was already late for his next class. Why not?

He motioned with his head for Colton to follow him. “C’mon.”

Parker walked over to the gym doors and listened. He didn’t hear any noise, so he opened the doors and stepped inside. He looked back at Colton, and gave him a seductive smile. “You coming?”

Colton caught Parker’s double meaning and his eyes darkened as they dilated. He glanced over his shoulder at Trey. “We’ll talk later.” Colton followed Parker into the deserted gym, then towards the men’s locker room.

Before stepping into the locker room, Parker listened and sniffed. He didn’t hear anything and didn’t smell anything, other than that funky wet sock/dirty jockstrap smell the locker room always had. With his new sense of smell, it was pretty intense, but it was kind of erotic.

Parker quickly walked past the rows of lockers, and stepped into the last bathroom stall. He turned around and smiled when he saw Colton step in and latch the door behind him.

He’d always wanted to do this with Colton. He had heard Jed telling Trey about bringing a guy in here, and he wanted to try it.

Parker sat down on the toilet seat and reached for Colton’s belt. He unbuckled it, then unsnapped his jeans. He pulled the front of Colton’s shirt free and slid his hand underneath, rubbing his fingers across the fur-covered ridges of his abdominal muscles.

When he pulled Colton’s cock free, the thick length bobbed in front of his face before pointing at his nose.

Colton grunted. “God, I love you.”

Parker looked up at him and smiled. “You’re just saying that because I’m about to suck you off.”

Parker flicked his tongue across the slit, lapping up the pearl of pre-come that had oozed out. He closed his eyes and savored the sweet taste of the slippery liquid. Flicking his tongue under the head, he teased that soft spot where the foreskin connected. He then took Colton’s thick shaft into his mouth, and swallowed down as much as he could.

Colton let out a long groan. One hand grabbed the top of the stall’s partition wall while the other moved to the back of Parker’s head. “Suck it,” he growled.

Parker’s dick jerked in his pants and a drop of pre-come bubbled out into his briefs. He loved it when Colton dominated him. He looked up at Colton, who stared down at him with a lustful, needy expression on his face.

“I love your big dick,” Parker whispered.

He swirled his tongue around the velvety foreskin, then took him deep into his mouth. As Parker sucked Colton, he managed to unbutton his jeans and pull his own dick out. He smeared the pre-come around and began a quick stroke.

Parker kept eye contact with Colton, and used every trick he knew to get his mate to come. He sucked hard while bobbing and twisting his mouth and hand. His tongue fluttered back and forth, swirling around the head.

Colton pushed at the back of his head, urging him to go faster. His legs began to tremble, and his breath came in short pants. “Don’t stop, pup.”

Suddenly, Parker realized that he was actually the one in control. He had reduced the big alpha of a werewolf pack to a quivering mass of muscle, actually begging for Parker to make him come.

Colton gripped his hair in an iron tight fist. His knees dipped and he let out a loud grunt as he bucked his hips up. Holding Parker’s head in place, Colton’s cock throbbed and began spewing thick ropes of hot come into Parker’s mouth.

Parker moaned around Colton’s pulsing shaft, and he shot his own load all over the floor between Colton’s boots.

Once he was drained, Colton pulled Parker up to his feet and kissed him. His tongue swept into Parker’s mouth, and the two shared a deep, creamy kiss.

“That was fun,” Parker whispered. “I’ve never skipped class to… you know…”

“Suck cock in a locker room bathroom stall?”

“Yeah.” Parker laughed nervously. “Though you could have worded it in a way that made me sound less like a total slut.”

“Lucky me.” Colton grinned a cocky smirk. “I reap the rewards when you act like a slut.”

“You like that, don’t you? That you’re the only one I’ve been with.”

“Hell yeah I do.”

Once they cleaned themselves up, as well as the floor in front of the toilet, Parker followed Colton out of the stall. Colton sat down on one of the benches and bent over to re-tie the laces on one of his boots.

Parker sat down next to him. “Everything is going to be okay. Right?”

Colton put his arm around Parker’s shoulders. “Of course.”

“Can I ask you a question? If Shell was mated to a wolf, could they join our pack?”

“Well, if she was mated to a wolf, and that’s a big ‘if,’ then they could petition to join our pack. But we couldn’t ask them. That would be seen as an act of aggression.”

“But—”

“No buts, pup.”

Parker harrumphed and laid his head on Colton’s shoulder. He wasn’t going to let his best friend go without a fight. He’d figure a way around the rules. Convincing Shell would be easy. It was Curtis he didn’t know about. Parker had no idea how loyal he was to Seth or the Forest View Pack.

Parker sat up when he heard someone walk into the locker room.

“Come on,” Jed whispered as he dragged a smaller guy by the hand. “No one will find out. I promise.”

They both froze when they rounded the row of lockers and saw Parker and Colton sitting on the bench.

Parker recognized the twink as Steven from the swim team. Steven gasped in shock, looking like a deer caught in headlights, as he looked between the other three men. Close to dying of embarrassment, he turned and ran out of the locker room.

“Well, damn,” Jed moaned. He glowered at Parker and Colton. “Thanks. Thanks a lot. I was about to end my dry spell.”

He muttered to himself as he gripped his crotch, stomped into one of the toilet stalls, and slammed the door shut behind him.

“Let’s go,” Colton said. “No way in hell are you going to overhear what’s going down in there.”

Parker laughed as Colton pulled him up from the bench, and dragged him out of the locker room.

 

* * * *

 

Colton followed Jed out of the camp’s mess hall towards the parking lot. His enforcer’s father had just arrived with a truck full of equipment and building supplies.

Colton waved to his mate, who was busy weeding with the trimmer while Trey mowed the overgrown grass. The camp grounds were a mess, but Colton was confident that their new home would be in top shape soon and he was eager to get started. The supplies that Jed’s father delivered would be the first step in getting that done.

John Stone and his oldest son, affectionately known as Junior, climbed out of the pickup truck and looked around.

“Hey, dad,” Jed called out to the massive man.

Jed shook his father’s hand, then dodged his big brother’s hand as it playfully swept at his head. “Missed,” he said with a smirk.

Colton smiled as the two brothers began smacking and ducking from each other, each of them laughing. Junior got Jed into a headlock and rubbed his knuckles across the top of Jed’s head. Jed pulled a reverse and knocked Junior onto his back on the ground, where they each tried to wrestle each other into submission.

John snorted, and turned to Colton. “Twenty-three and eighteen years old and they still act like pups.” He offered his hand.

Colton shook it. “Thanks, John. I appreciate you doing this for us.”

“Don’t mention it. If I could do more, I would. I hope you know that.”

“I understand. This is plenty. We can handle it.”

“Why don’t you show me around? Maybe I can give you a little ‘neighborly’ advice. I can tell right now that you’re gonna need more roof shingles than what I brought…”

 

* * * *

 

Parker set down the scrub brush and slumped against the bathtub. He was exhausted.

The four pack-mates had been coming out to the campground—their new pack lands—every spare minute, and all weekend, for the past two weeks. The first cabin, which was slightly larger than the other five that were somewhat salvageable, was Colton and Parker’s. Of course, it was where he and Colton first made love.

He had just spent all morning scrubbing the windows and had just finished with the bathroom.

He could hear an electric saw and a nail gun pounding coming from somewhere in the background. Jed, Trey and Colton were busy repairing the cabins, concentrating on Colton’s and Jed’s cabins first, along with the common building that housed a small office, a big kitchen, a laundry room, and a large open dining room that could be used as a mess hall or for meetings.

Jed’s dad and his older brother were as helpful as they could be. They supplied Jed with tools and supplies. They offered a lot of advice, but they weren’t allowed to actually help out since Timber Pack was seen as a rival pack.

Parker didn’t understand why they couldn’t work together, why they had to be rivals. Colton gave an explanation about wolves being territorial, but Parker still didn’t get it. He just wanted everyone to get along.

The stupid rivalry had cost him his best friend and that made him angry.

It was a good thing Jed had learned a lot from his dad and older brother. The big man was good with his hands.

Parker decided it was time for a break. He pushed himself to his feet and walked into the cabin’s main room. He looked around and smiled. Sure, the single-room dwelling was tiny compared to his parents’ “McMansion,” but the log cabin was rustic and cozy. It was perfect for him and Colton.

They had replaced the sofa with one they bought from a thrift store. The one that came furnished with the cabin had a mildew smell that made both of them sick. The place was already starting to look like a home and Parker already thought of it that way.

He glanced over at their bed. The covers were still thrown back and messed up. One of the first things Colton did was buy a new mattress. Together, they picked out sheets and blankets and bought new pillows. They spent a lot of time in that bed together and Parker’s newly sensitive nose could smell their mingled scents coming from the sheets.

His dick started to harden as he remembered Colton making love to him in that bed just this morning. He pressed his palm against his erection, trying to push it into a more comfortable position. Maybe he could get Colton to fuck him again after their lunch break…

He grabbed the cooler by the handle and lifted it up. He wheeled it out onto the porch and let it drop.

“Lunch break!” he called.

Parker watched Jed leap from the roof of his own cabin onto the ground. He was remarkably graceful for someone who looked like the Hulk. Colton and Trey came from inside. The trio walked over to where Parker was setting up lunch on the porch.

Despite the cool weather, all three of them were shirtless and sweaty. Colton’s glistening chest hair and muscle definition made Parker start to drool.

“Did Alph— er, Forrest say anything about other wolves in the area?” Trey asked Colton as they walked towards Parker.

“No. He said a non-wolf shifter lives in the village. Why?”

“I scented a wolf in my cabin. The scent’s faint. He’s been gone a while, but it looked like he’d been living there.”

“You think it’s the rogue?” Parker asked, his guard going up. He looked around the campground, looking for anything suspicious. His nose twitched as he scented the air, not that he had any idea what he was sniffing.

Colton rubbed his hand through the hair on the back of Parker’s head, before landing on the nape of his neck. The big wolf was soothing him but didn’t even appear to be doing it consciously.

“No,” Trey said. “It’s definitely a wolf, though. He’s not hiding his scent.”

Colton thought for a moment. “Hm. I think we need to make a trip into town.”

Parker opened up the cooler and handed out bottles of water. He peeked into the sandwiches that he had made earlier, giving Colton the two loaded up with everything on wheat bread, Jed the two with no onions on white bread, and finally Trey got the two with no mayo or mustard.

He picked up the one with no mustard or tomatoes and took a bite.

Colton sat on the steps next to his boy, leaned down and gave him a kiss on the top of his head. “You’re the perfect alpha mate, you know.”

“I am?”

“Yup. You take care of your pack.”

“I just made sandwiches. No big deal.”

“Exactly. It’s no big deal for you; you do it naturally.”

Parker swallowed a bite of his roast beef on wheat. “I have to tell my parents that I’m moving out when school gets out. They don’t understand what we’re doing out here. My dad doesn’t like it.”

“Hmph. I’m surprised they noticed you were gone.”

“That’s not fair, Colton.”

“You’re right. I’m sorry, pup.”

“But maybe you’re right, just a little.”

Trey cleared his throat. “I was thinking… I could stay if you need me, after graduation.”

“Fuck that,” Colton countered, tapping Trey’s chest with his index finger. “You’re going to college. Besides, when you get drafted by the NFL, we’re gonna need your pack dues to pay the mortgage.” Colton laughed. “I’m just kidding ya, dude.” He let out a breath and got serious for a moment. “No matter what happens, you have a home here. You’ll always be Timber Pack.”

“How are we gonna pay the mortgage?” Jed asked with a final mouthful of sandwich. He swallowed it down and unwrapped a second one.

“I’m using my college fund,” Colton said. He drank down about half of his water. “And I have some savings. Not much, but some.”

Parker cleared his throat. “I think I want to stay here. I can do online classes. We can use the rest of my college fund, and I have some savings, too. I want to work and support us the same as you.”

“No,” Colton said.

“We’ll see,” Parker said before returning to his sandwich.

Colton frowned at his defiance, but Parker wasn’t going to budge on this.

Colton grunted. “I talked to Forrest. If I take the police academy classes after graduation, he’ll hire me on as a deputy. The village of Timber has a small sheriff’s office but no police presence.”

Jed and Trey nodded.

Parker thought that Colton would make a good cop. Being the head lawman in the village seemed like a natural fit for the Alpha. And, most importantly, he’d look really sexy in the uniform.

Then he realized that Colton would have to work under Alpha Forrest. Yeah, that might not work out so well. In the time since they’d been forced to leave, Colton managed to piss off Forrest at least twice. And those were the times that he knew about. It also occurred to him that it was a really good way for Forrest to keep an eye on his rival neighbor. Parker decided not to say anything to Colton about that… for now.

“Good. I want all of us here Friday night. It’s Parker’s first full moon.”

Parker looked between the three men and smiled. His gaze drifted to the tattoo on Colton’s bare arm, the one that all three of them had permanently inked into their skin. “I want a tattoo like you guys have.”

Colton pulled his arm across his chest and flexed his bicep. “I guess this is our pack tattoo. You’re a founding member, just like us. I’ll make the appointment to get you inked, pup. To celebrate your first change.”

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 63
  • Love 28
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

As usual, excellent chapter. Moved the story along. Can't wait for Parker to have the Talk with his parents. I bet they **it bricks!!! :o:o Hahahaha!! Bad bad idea to have Colton working under Forrest. Bad bad idea. and who is the 'rogue' wolf? I have an idea but I'll let you prove me right. I foresee drama soon. Bring it on!!!! :worship:

  • Love 2
Link to comment

So, lycan bureaucracy and a welcome packet. LOL  Parker may be submissive to Colton, yet you don't write him as a doormat.   There is a subtle organic way that you progress your characters that feels realistic.  Parker is coming into his own sense strength and fighting for Shell was a given.  I also like that you wrote Forrest more than one dimensional.  He exiled the new alpha Colton, yet Forrest also offered a place he didn't have to, whatever his motivation.  Now he's willing to hire Colton as a deputy once he gets training, which will stabilize our new little pack.  He's not supportive like Jed's parents, but he is treating them better than Carlton or Parker's parents, yet he's still an antagonist.  Strong writing is a crafting characters and dialog that create relationship and identification with readers.  This is a big part of why your stories click with me.  :D  ~ Ms. V

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

@Ms. V I really enjoyed your analysis of Forrest.  I was thinking along the same lines as you so eloquently expressed. Forrest is a complex character that sometimes borders on a protagonist. Colton challenges Forrest, but Forrest also respects Colton and probably wishes Seth was like Colton.  The truth is that this story has many complex characters.  

I loved how Colton and Parker became inadvertent cock blockers to Jed and Steve at the beginning.  I also think that John and family are great!  Parker gently nudge things with Shell and Curtis is something to look forward to in this story.  Parker may be submissive, but he has the power to get his way.  He is the only one that can control Colton's hybrid form.  That's real power.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..