Jump to content
    Ronyx
  • Author
  • 2,054 Words
  • 13,396 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Apple of Her Eye - 9. Chapter 9

Heaven does exist here on earth. I’ve found it with Todd. We kissed for hours. Well, actually about ten minutes; however, it seemed like hours.

“What’s this?” He grinned as he reached over and pinched my hard cock through my jeans.

“The same thing as this,” I giggled, pinching him back. What a difference a week makes. The last time I sat on a bed with a guy, my life turned upside down. Now, it felt like it was finally turning around. Things were definitely getting better.

“I gotta go,” he announced. “I’m going to be late for dinner.” I didn’t want him to leave, and I could tell he didn’t want to either.

“All right.” I quickly gave him a kiss.

“Will I see you tomorrow at school?” I asked.

“You’re going back to school so soon?” he asked with a worried look on his face.

“Yeah, I guess,” I replied. “I have to go back someday. Might as well be tomorrow,”

“Sure. I’ll meet you at your locker before first period, okay?”

I gave him a puzzled look. “How do you know where my locker is?”

“I’ve been noticing you the past couple of years. You just didn’t see me.” He started blushing that crimson red again.

“I guess I was blind then.” I smiled, grabbed his hand and pulled him up from the bed. “One thing is for sure, I’m not blind now.” I gave him another quick kiss. We left the room, holding hands while we walked downstairs into the kitchen.

Mom looked over at us and noticed us drop our hands. She began to smile. She asked Todd, “You want to stay for dinner?”

“No, Mrs. Carson,” he replied politely. “My parents are expecting me home soon.” He grabbed his thin jacket and put it on.

“Let me drive you home then,” Mom insisted as she grabbed a sweater out of the closet and retrieved her purse from the counter.

“That won’t be necessary,” he said. “I can walk home.”

“Nonsense. I can’t have my favorite student catching a cold. It’s cool out tonight, and you only have on a thin jacket.” She’s getting into her ‘Mom Mode.’ Poor Todd.

“Gary, you stay here and take your shower. I’ll be right back and finish dinner. We also need to have a talk.” She looked me directly in the eyes and raised her eyebrow. She then put her arm around Todd’s shoulder and led him out the door.

Oh No! Not ‘The Talk.’ She knows I like Todd, and she’s seen us holding hands twice. She’s not naïve. God, I hope she didn’t want to talk about S-E-X with me. Not with my mother!

I went into my bedroom and removed my clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror. Most of the bruises were now turning a faint yellow. They didn’t look too bad. Fortunately, I hadn’t been hit in the face, so there weren’t any visible marks there. I had taken a couple of kicks to the back of my head which had caused me to pass out, but they weren’t noticeable. The only sign that something had happened to me was the cast on my right arm.

I walked naked down the hall to the bathroom. I turned on the water to the shower. When it was hot enough, I stepped in. The water felt good running down my back. I turned around and let it hit my chest. Soon, it was hitting my dick. That got a reaction! I hadn’t taken care of business for the past week, and my make out session with Todd hadn’t helped either. My dick was rock hard!

I began to stroke it with my left hand. I usually jack off with my right hand; but since it has a cast on it, I couldn’t do it like I normally do.

It was difficult. I couldn’t get the right rhythm going. I was so horny that I had to do something. I grabbed the soap and lathered myself good. Then I closed my eyes and thought of Todd. I imagined that he was here with me, and that it was him stroking my cock. It was his hand wrapped around me, and I was stroking him back. Then he began to rub on my chest, and I could sense that he had dropped to his knees. I imagined that he was sucking on me.

Oh, yes! It was working! I could feel my balls tighten, and I knew it wouldn’t be long. Yeah. Todd was sucking my dick, taking all my six inches down his throat. Suddenly, the cum shot out onto the wall. It splattered everywhere while I continued to stroke. I must have shot four or five good loads. It felt good!

I let the water wash away the cum while I tried to regain my breath. I couldn’t believe I just imagined having sex with Todd. We hadn’t even discussed it yet. I knew we were both not ready for anything serious, but it sure didn’t hurt to think about it.

After showering, I tiptoed naked back to my room. I could hear my mother in the kitchen preparing supper. I put on some sweats and went downstairs to join her.

“Have a seat, dinner is almost ready.” She pointed to my chair, and I sat down. She made two plates, put them on the table and then sat down across from me. We ate in silence for several minutes.

“You and Todd seem to be getting along pretty well. Do you like him?” she asked, breaking the silence.

Oh, no! No, Mom! Not here! Not now! I’m not ready for this. ‘The Talk’ was coming. I knew it.

“You know if you and Todd become serious, you have to be careful,” she stated.

“Mom, I can’t have this conversation with you!” I said excitedly.

“Nonsense. Why not?” she asked. “If you can’t talk to me, then who can you talk to?”

“I can talk to Mr. Henderson,” I responded. Mr. Henderson is the guidance counselor at school and a very good friend of my mother’s.

“Oh, Pooh!” she said. “Mr. Henderson is so old, he probably doesn’t even remember what his dick is for anymore. He thinks you only use it to pee.”

I was taking a drink of milk as she said this, and I instantly spit it out across the table. I took the napkin and wiped my very embarrassed face with it.

“Mom, I can’t believe you said that.” I was laughing hysterically, and tears were rolling down my cheeks. I looked over at my mother, and she had the widest smile on her face.

“Good. Now we’ve broken down the barriers. Let’s talk.” The laughter left her face, and she became very serious.

“Honey,” she began. “I’ve been around young people all my life. I’ve seen firsthand what teenage sex can do to kids who experience too much, too soon; especially when they aren’t mentally prepared for it.

“I’ve seen kids fall in love one day, and then fall out the next. I’ve watched a young girl give her body willingly to some boy she thought she loved, only to have him drop her afterwards and then brag about it to his friends. To him it was just another notch on his belt.

“I’ve watched fifteen-year old girls get pregnant and then have to raise the baby alone. The father would just leave her, and many times her family would refuse to help. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve comforted a girl who had just had an abortion and couldn’t live with the guilt.”

I sat there and listened to her intently. She knew what she was talking about, and she loved me enough to tell me all this. ‘The Talk’ was becoming a learning experience.

“There are diseases that can come with sex, especially unprotected sex. Besides pregnancy, which I guess we don’t have to worry about.” She grinned as I turned a beautiful shade of red. “There’s syphilis, gonorrhea, and herpes. Since you’re gay, you have to be aware of AIDS and HIV.”

She reached down and picked up a book off the floor. “Here, I want you to read this.” I took it and read the title. It was a book about gay teenagers and the risk of HIV.

She then reached down and handed me a small bag. I opened it, and inside was a box of condoms and some lube.

“Mom!” I shrieked. “I can’t believe you bought this!” Where did she buy this stuff? Everyone in town know my mother, and she can’t just walk into a drugstore and buy the items without raising eyebrows. I had been red earlier, but now my face was scarlet!

“I know you probably don’t need these now,” she said as she gave me a questioning look. I vigorously shook my head, “I’d rather we be open with each other, than to have to prepare a funeral for you someday. I love you too much to pretend that these things don’t exist or they won‘t happen to us.” Tears were beginning to form in her eyes.

“You’re a smart boy. You’ve always made good decisions in the past, and I’m going to trust that you continue to make good decisions.”

“I love you, Mom!” I got up and walk around the table. She held out her arms and I sat down in her lap. We threw our arms each other and embraced.

“Now get your fat ass off me!” She pushed me off her lap and onto the floor. “What have I been feeding you?” We started laughing uproariously. What I had dreaded earlier had actually turned out to be a good experience.

“Now go upstairs and do your homework. You have school tomorrow,” she said as she got up from the table. She grabbed the condoms and lube and tossed them to me.

“I don’t ever want to know if you use these,” she informed me. We both burst out laughing again.

“I wish I had them this afternoon,” I said jokingly. Her face suddenly paled.

“Just kidding!” I laughed. “You should have seen your face!”

I grabbed the book and turned my back to walk out, when suddenly a red slipper hit my back. I turned around and she was removing her other one. I quickly fled the room, laughing all the way up the stairs.

I sat at my desk and worked on the assignments that Todd had brought me. It wasn’t much. Most of my teachers were pretty cool. I am an honor student, so they know I can easily catch up when I return.

After finishing, I started to read the book Mom had given me earlier. I was astonished by what I read. I had never given STD’s much thought; but since I had now possibly had a boyfriend, it was something to consider.

It amazed me the statistics I read about teenagers and HIV. The book said that one-fourth of all new infections in the US involved people twenty-one and younger. Most HIV-infected youths don’t even know they are infected because they are never tested. It went on to say that most people diagnosed in their twenties and thirties had probably been infected in their teens. I’m glad my mother cared enough about me to give me the book. I probably would never have discovered the information on my own.

I finished reading and snuggled into my bed. It had been a very interesting day. I had kissed my first boy, who I hoped would be my boyfriend. I still didn’t know if we could officially call ourselves a couple. We hadn’t gotten that far. I was enjoying his kisses so much, it just didn’t seem important then. I guess we have a lot to discuss.

Before I drifted off to sleep, I thought about returning to school. It had been almost a week since I was last there. The rumors be rampant. I guess the worst thought was that of having to face Shaun again.

It was the first time I had really thought about him over the past few days. Todd had been a pleasant distraction. However, I still have to deal with Shaun, my former best friend.

Thanks for reading. And remember, always play safe.

 
 

Copyright © 2006 by Ronyx All Rights Reserved
  • Like 33
  • Love 15
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Todd’s mother should realize that heterosexuality doesn’t protect against AIDS! Too many kids think that they don’t have to worry because they’re not Gay – lots of senior citizens too. And lots of People of Color who think that only white people are Gay get infected because AIDS doesn’t just infect Gay white men. Some people lie about their sexual experiences or viral status.

 

It might not be likely but it’s possible to get infected with HIV even if you only have sex once. Just like with pregnancy, the chances are extremely low, but you don’t want to be the exception! Consider the possibilities before you’re tempted.  ;–)

 

The HIV test involves a mouth swab and 20 minutes. No needles. No blood. You can often get the test done free through your county health department or a non-profit.  ;–)

 

 

Sharing needles is even more deadly. It’s not worth the temporary high. Things do get better, but sometimes it’s a struggle to get there…  ;–)

 

 

There is still no cure, but many people have achieved undetectable virus counts with medication. The cocktail doesn’t work for everyone and it’s extremely expensive. The meds also have undesirable side-effects. Let me repeat that: there is still no cure!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Ronyx said:

This is mind-boggling!

According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention:  Nearly half of people in the United States living with diagnosed HIV are aged 50 and older. Though new HIV diagnoses are declining among people aged 50 and older, around 1 in 6 HIV diagnoses in 2016 were in this group. https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/age/olderamericans/index.html

Many in that age range were infected when little was known about HIV, with a few infected before anyone knew that AIDS even existed. A few people have a natural immunity to HIV, but that is extremely rare. Others were lucky enough to have survived somehow.

 

There are still people who think that HIV only affects other people, so they don’t take precautions. Some people are infected when their spouse or partner brings the virus from outside the relationship or from sharing an infected needle. If you have unprotected sex, get tested!

Edited by droughtquake
  • Like 2
Link to comment
30 minutes ago, Trevin Behrens said:

Well depending on time period this is taken in it was believed to be in only gay men.

The three H’s. Homosexual, hemophiliac, or Haitian. The gallows humor of the day had young Gay men pondering how to tell their parents they were Haitian. Not particularly funny, but an example of how people dealt with a devastating diagnosis.

 

Parents on the other hand, would claim that their sons had died of cancer* or just about any other disease. Obituaries referred to their spouses as ‘longtime companions.’ Families often invaded a couple’s home and took anything of value. In many cases, partners were kicked out of their decades-long homes that they helped pay for because they weren’t listed on the deed or mortgage.

 

 

* You have to remember that cancer had long been a hidden medical secret that was only whispered about during that era. Cancer was not something that anyone ever wanted to admit occurred in their family. Cancer sufferers were usually not thought of as guilty of causing their disease (even if they were life-long smokers).  ;–)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 2/25/2019 at 7:48 AM, droughtquake said:

Todd’s mother should realize that heterosexuality doesn’t protect against AIDS! Too many kids think that they don’t have to worry because they’re not Gay – lots of senior citizens too. And lots of People of Color who think that only white people are Gay get infected because AIDS doesn’t just infect Gay white men. Some people lie about their sexual experiences or viral status.

 

It might not be likely but it’s possible to get infected with HIV even if you only have sex once. Just like with pregnancy, the chances are extremely low, but you don’t want to be the exception! Consider the possibilities before you’re tempted.  ;–)

 

The HIV test involves a mouth swab and 20 minutes. No needles. No blood. You can often get the test done free through your county health department or a non-profit.  ;–)

 

 

Sharing needles is even more deadly. It’s not worth the temporary high. Things do get better, but sometimes it’s a struggle to get there…  ;–)

 

 

There is still no cure, but many people have achieved undetectable virus counts with medication. The cocktail doesn’t work for everyone and it’s extremely expensive. The meds also have undesirable side-effects. Let me repeat that: there is still no cure!

 

Amen to that.  Affordable PreP also needs to be made generally available as it offers statistically superior protection against HIV.  Both PreP and condoms used together are the best option if one isn’t in a monogamous, serosorted relationship with a trustworthy negative partner.  Then again, I keep remembering something the late, great S.F. columnist Herb Caen once said: “Monogamy is what one person in every relationship thinks they have”!  I don’t totally buy the premise, but I loved his droll wit.

Edited by tesao
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Gary isn't ready for The Talk, but mom is.  I like the way mom easily diffuses the situation with humor and understanding.  Gary doesn't have a chance to resist her honest and up front presentation.  I think she should start an adult education class teacher parents how to communicate with their teens.  Another great chapter.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

"It was the first time I had really thought about him over the past few days. Todd had been a pleasant distraction. However, I still have to deal with Shaun, my former best friend".

The best way to deal with Shaun is to completely ignore him. Gary owes him nothing, well nothing positive anyway. Shaun is Gary's past, Todd is his present and perhaps his future. Shaun is amoebic dysentery, Todd is kittens and puppies. If I were Gary and Shaun made any overtures of friendship, I would tell him to "go fuck himself". 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..