Jump to content
    ShadowDancer
  • Author
  • 1,566 Words
  • 1,650 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You Can't Buy Love - 7. Chapter 7

Chapter 7

 

“David, I love you so much, I would never keep anything from you that would hurt you in any way. What I have not told you is that….mmmm…do you know that lumber place on Union Street?”

“Ya, been there before. Some older woman owned it until she passed away a few years ago. What does that have to do with what you have been keeping from me?”

“Well that old lady was my grandmother. She left the business to my dad and me.” Rob was looking down at his hands, worrying about what David was thinking.

“Hey, look at me Rob.” Rob lifted his head looking at him. “First off, I don’t care if you own ten businesses. I just want to know why you never thought to tell me, why the big secret?” David said, with a confused look on his face.

“David, when my grandmother passed away, there were a few people who thought that they should get everything my grandmother owned or had. She left me more than just forty percent of the business; she left me money too. The money she left me is tied up in the business now though. The only money I can get my hands on is from my mom’s life insurance policy when she passed away. Dad got twenty-five thousand and I got seventy-five thousand. The reason I never told you or anybody that I own forty-percent of Coleman’s Lumber, was because I don’t want anybody to treat me any different from a normal man that has to work to make a living. All the employees know my dad owns the place and thinks I’m just the general manager. It helps to keep the employees from giving me crap, even with them knowing the owner is my dad. It helps with just getting a weekly check just like the rest of them.” Rob leaned back on the couch, rubbing his face.

“Rob, why would it matter if the whole world knew you owned forty-percent ownership in Coleman’s Lumber? I’m trying to understand all this.” David was shaking his head thinking he missed something somewhere.

“Ok, to make a long story short, my uncle fought my dad about what grandma did in her will. My uncle didn’t get one red cent from my grandmother. So my aunt threw the biggest fit and got my uncle to sue my dad for the business. He couldn’t contest the will. It was ironclad. My uncle’s lawsuit was a pretty big drain on us. I had to put the money she had left me back into the business when it started going into the red. Dad had needed to use some of the capital to fight the suit with my uncle. I pulled it out of the red and have kept it in the black for the last year and a half. My dad is the only one that knows this; my uncle never knew about the money she left me because it was in an account in my name and Dad’s name. She set it up months before she passed away. This account wasn’t linked to the will; she and Dad put it together so nobody would know about it. That is why I have keep it under wraps and not saying anything.”

“Ok, I understand now. It doesn’t matter to me if you have money or not, I don’t want to be with you for your money, I want to be with you because I fell in love with you months ago. I want us to have a house that we can call our own. I want to spoil you with all the love I have for you. I just want you Rob, nothing else matters to me.” David smiled at him. “Now, I want to know if you are keeping anything else from me. I don’t want to buy a house and be settled into a life with you, then find out there are more secrets out there. I have had enough to deal with, with what my family has done and all their secrets. I don’t want to lose you over something you should have told me. I don’t have any secrets that you don’t already know. So tell me now and I will drop this matter.” David had turned facing Rob, putting his fingers on Rob’s cheek. “I love you so much, Rob.”

Rob kissed David’s palm. “Babe, I only have one other secret and I can’t tell you yet what it is. I promise it is not anything bad; I just need to work out some of the details before I say anything to you. Please don’t be mad at me. Give me some time on this, please.” Rob had a grin on his face so David dropped it knowing Rob would tell him when he was ready.

“Ok, I believe you, Rob. Just don’t take too long on telling me what it is that I should know. I’m going to take a shower and get something comfy on to relax. Would you like to wash my back?” David got up and held his hand out for Rob to take, wiggling his eyebrows grinning.

“Only if you wash mine too. Let’s lock up and take a shower, lay in the bed and watch some TV. instead of out here on the couch. Is that ok with you?” Rob asked taking David’s hand standing up, and pulling him into a hug, squeezing him a little tighter. “I love you, babe. Please give me time and I will tell you all about it, I promise.”

“I know you’ll tell me, Rob. I believe you, so don’t worry about it.” David looked up at him and smiled.

David lead the way down the hall after Rob locked up and turned off the lights. Rob started the water to get it warm for them. Rob turned back around and, David took the hem of Rob’s shirt lifting it over his head kissing his chest. He put the shirt on the counter then reached for Rob’s pants unsnapping them, running the zipper down, and all the while kissing his chest, stopping at his nipple and sucking it into his mouth.

“Babe, you need to stop or the hot water is not going to last long enough. Oh babe, that feels so good,” Rob moaned.

David sat himself on the closed toilet lid and caught Rob around the hips. He pulled him close enough to nuzzle his face against Rob’s belly, reveling in the feel of his skin and saturating himself with the sandalwood aroma. Rob burrowed his fingers through David’s hair, fisting a handful before pulling his head back to look at his face. “Babe, let’s get in the shower,” Rob said.

Rob finished getting undressed, stepping in the shower wetting his body down. David undressed himself and stepped into the shower behind Rob laying his hands on Rob’s hips. “I need you, babe.” Rob reached back and pulled David close, as he stood under the warm spray, eager to feel his skin against him, eager to feel his body. David came willingly, a devilish twinkle in his eyes as he smiled up at him.

“I need you, too, babe.” Rob was looking over his shoulder at David.

David’s palm brushed Rob’s hard cock and he trembled under his caress before David circled his shaft with his fingers and gave it one firm pump. Rob closed his eyes and groaned. He felt him thumb the pearl of liquid at the crown of his cock, circling it around and around. Rob opened his eyes when he stopped. David turned Rob to face him, looking into his eyes as their lips pressed together and as they did, David’s crotch made contact with Rob’s under the spray of the water. David’s cock throbbed whether he wanted it to or not. The act of having Rob’s cock against his was much more intense than the kiss. David stepped back, Rob’s cock was completely erect, which made David smile. He squeezed it, running his palm up and down its length. As he made contact with his cock, Rob gasped. David released his member and embraced Rob, pulling their bodies close. Rob rocked him, whimpering loud enough to show David just how much he desired him.

“Babe, I need you. Let’s get out so I can take care of this for you,” David whispered taking hold of Rob’s stiff cock again. Rob could not find the words to respond, and just nodded his head at David. They washed and rinsed their bodies before stepping out of the tub and wrapping themselves in towels. Rob took hold of David’s hand and started walking them to the bedroom but before Rob made it to the door, David backed him up against the wall and stared at his eyes before he kissed him. “God, I love you so damn much,” David said after kissing him with tears welling up in his eyes.

“I love you, too.” Rob walked in the bedroom with David, leading him to the bed, pulling the comforter back. David crawled into the bed holding his hand out for Rob. Rob took it and leaned over David kissing him while getting into the bed.

 

As the author, I take final responsibility for all parts of the story, including any errors.

Copyright © 2015 ShadowDancer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..