Jump to content
    ShadowDancer
  • Author
  • 6,931 Words
  • 1,445 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You Can't Buy Love - 13. Chapter 13

Chapter 13

 

David was spooning Rob’s back when he woke up. He ran his fingers over Rob’s chest feeling the soft sexy hairs, kissing his ears, then his neck. Rob started moaning. Rob put his hand on top of David’s getting him to stop his fingers from moving. He rolled over facing David with a grin on his face.

“Morning sweetheart.” Rob kissed David forehead, since he had morning breath and he knew David hated to kiss until they brushed their teeth.

“Morning to you too. Did you sleep alright?” David asked.

“Yep, sure did, had my lover right by me all night and the world did not end, so all is good. Looks like you woke up in a better mood.”

David smiled. “I did. I decided that it is Sunday and I am not going to worry about anything today except, breakfast, straightening up the apartment, go through my things in your dad’s garage, and grocery shop. That should take up the whole day for me. Only one more thing to do after all that is done.”

“And what is that, if I may ask?” Rob started a low laugh seeing David was in a great mood for a change.

David put his hand back on Rob’s chest, and started going south with it. He got to Rob’s cock and took hold of it wrapping his fingers around it. He looked in Rob’s eyes and said, “Does this tell you anything?” David squeezed his fingers getting a moan out of Rob.

“Ya, it does, but if you want to happen now what happened last night, you just keep going on with what you are doing.” Rob turned on his back, David let go of his cock and smiled at him. “Hey, don’t stop.”

“We can continue this tonight. I just wanted to see if you could guess what I was thinking.” David jumped out of bed running to the bathroom. Rob ran after David saying, “You are a brat, you know that?”

David stood at the bathroom counter looking at Rob with a shit-eating grin on his face. He grabbed his toothbrush and started brushing his teeth. Rob brushed his while David started the shower water to warm up. They took their shower with a little play involved, but both decided that tonight would be soon enough to take it further than just jacking each other off.

They dried each other off and then got dressed. “Babe, we don’t have anything in the apartment to fix for breakfast. Do you want to grocery shop now and then come back and fix something? Or do you want to go to Denny’s and eat, then grocery shop?” Rob asked standing at the icebox looking in it, seeing nothing there.

David wrapped his arms around Rob’s waist. “Let’s eat first, then shop. If I shop with an empty belly I will buy too much at the store.” David kissed Rob’s neck and walked back to the bedroom to get his shoes on and his wallet.

Rob followed David and finished getting ready to leave. “Babe, I need to switch money around first. I can do it online so give me a minute to get that done then we can leave.” Rob walked over to his desk to turn on the computer.

“Babe, do you have enough to cover breakfast on your card?” David asked standing at the door looking at Rob.

“Ya, why?”

“If you cover breakfast, I will cover the groceries. That way you don’t have to switch money around.”

“I am not going to let you pay to feed me. This is a fifty-fifty relationship.”

“I know, you can buy them next time or you can just cut me a check for half of what we spend. That way you do not have to worry about moving money around right now. I have more than enough in my checking account to cover the groceries. I just don’t have any cash on me right now. I will go to the bank tomorrow after work.” David smiled at Rob knowing he had gotten his way on this.

Rob walked over to David. “Ok, I will write you a check when we get back for my half, then we will sit down and figure out the bills and who pays what when they come in. Since they are already paid for this month you don’t have to worry about them.” He took hold of David’s hand and they walked out the apartment and went to Rob’s truck.

Rob drove them to Denny’s talking to David all the way there about what they needed in the way of food and what they need to get done for the day. As they were getting out of the truck at the restaurant David’s cell phone started ringing. He pulled the phone out to see who was calling. Seeing his parent’s phone number, he looked over at Rob saying, “It’s my parents.”

Rob raised his eyebrow in question. David let it go to voice mail and put it back in his pocket. “It can wait, I am hungry and I am not letting them spoil my food or my day.” He took hold of Rob’s hand and walked into Denny’s to eat.

They were seated and ordered their food. Rob looked at David with a worried look. “Did they leave a message?”

David took a drink of his water and then pulled his phone out to see if there was a message on it. There was one but he was not going to listen to it right now. “Ya, there is, but we can listen to it later.” He smiled.

They finished eating and talking about little things, avoiding the bad subjects. They ended up at Win-Co to do the grocery shopping which turned out to be a play-day in itself. Rob teasing David with the fresh veggies and David teasing Rob with the salami and other meats. They finally got to the register and David paid for everything, which Rob got hold of the receipt and put it in his pocket. David just smiled at Rob. They loaded everything in the back of the truck and went to the apartment. It took them three trips each to get everything inside. After everything was put away, David went and started some more laundry. He only had one load left to do.

David found Rob at the computer in the bedroom. “Babe, I am on my last load. Do you have anything that needs washing?” He asked walking up behind Rob laying his hands on his shoulders.

“Ya, but they can wait till later. You can start a load of towels when your load is done, if you want. Here is the check for half of the groceries.” Rob handed David the check then went back to pecking away on the computer. He was getting some of the work from the shop done that he had ignored all weekend.

“Ok, I am going to finish going through my boxes and straightening the spare room up while you finish your work. I love you.” David kissed the side of Rob’s head, put the check on the dresser and went to the spare room.

“Love you too, Babe.” Rob was saying as David went out of the room. Rob was still wondering what the message was that his parents left but he knew David would check it when he was ready and let him know what they said. He went back to the charts that he was working on.

David got the spare room cleaned up and his boxes stacked in one corner of the room. He took rest of his clothes to the bedroom and put them away. He saw that Rob was still working so he went and changed out the clothes and gathered all the dirty towels and started them in the washer. He looked and saw that it was already one o’clock and they still needed to get to Heath’s house today. He went in the see if Rob was done and wanted to go with him to his dad’s house or if he had to stay and finish his work first.

David walked up behind Rob putting his hands on his shoulders giving them a little squeeze. He leaned down and whispered, “You almost done, Babe?”

Rob turned his head and kissed David’s cheek with a smile on his face. “Ya, I was just checking my e-mail before I turned the computer off. You about ready to go to Dad’s house yet?”

“I just put the towels in the washer so they will be done when we get back. The spare room is all cleaned up and all the clothes we brought here are put away. Oh, I found rest of my work clothes but I need to drop them off at the cleaners tomorrow. But Ya, I am ready to go if you are.” David went to the closet to find his shoes and put them on while Rob was finishing up with the computer.

Rob got his shoes back on and did his business in the bathroom. David was waiting by the front door for him. “Did you grab the papers and letter to take to Dad’s?”

“Yep, they are right here.” David raised his hand to show he had them.

“Ok, let’s get going so we can get done before it gets too late.”

They ended up taking David’s truck since it had a bed cover and it looked like it could rain. They got to Heath’s house seeing that his car was there. “Rob did you call your dad to let him know we were coming over?”

“I did while I was on the computer. He said he would be here so everything is ok.”

“Ok”

David parked the truck in front of the garage just in case they needed to take anything back to the apartment.

They walked in the house and found Heath sitting on the couch reading the newspaper. Rob walked over and sat down next to him. “Anything important happening in the paper?”

“No, just the normal. Hi David, sit down and make yourself comfortable. Would either of you want something to drink?” Heath asked folding the paper up and laying it on the coffee table.

David sat down in the chair next to the couch. “No, I am fine Heath, thanks. Here are the papers for you to make copies of; the letter is in there too. I need to talk to you about that when you have time.”

“Ok, I will make copies before you leave today and when you get what you can done in the garage we can talk.” Heath got up, walked to his office and put the papers on his desk. He came back out and saw that the boys were not there so he went in the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee knowing they were in the garage. He sat down at the island and was thinking that he needed to call Steve, to let him know that he will see him at lunch tomorrow. He got his phone out and called to make the lunch date.

“Rob, did you get the boxes that Heath had for us? That way we can just switch things out as we repack this stuff.” David asked picking up a box.

“They are over there by the wall.” Rob was pointing out where when David looked at him.

“Ok”

The guys put a pretty good dent in the garage sorting everything out and restacking boxes in order where they have to go. The furniture was put next to the wall out of the way since it all will go to the storage unit. David took a few boxes of things he needed out to his truck.

“Babe, we have been at this enough for one day. I am getting tired and hungry. We have everything sorted so we can just come back over tomorrow and take this stuff to storage and be done with it until we find our house.” David was getting tired and cranky; he still wanted to know what his parent’s message was and had to talk to Heath. “Let’s get something to drink and talk to your dad.”

“Ok, that is fine with me,” Rob said, seeing that David did not have his mind on about this stuff in the garage. He walked over to David putting his arms around him, giving him a much needed kiss. “Let’s go find Dad.” He gave David another kiss and then they walked back in the house. David saw Heath sitting there looking at his phone and smiling.

“That smile means something good, I hope?” David commented as he was walking to the sink to get a drink of water. He handed Rob the glass he used so he could get a drink too.

Heath looked at the boys drinking out of the same glass shaking his head. “You know I have a dishwasher you don’t need to share a glass and there is some tea made in the fridge if you want some.” Heath laid his phone down looking at it one more time. He looked at David asking him, “Do you want to talk now or are you still doing your sorting and packing?”

David leaned against the counter next to Rob. “No, we just need to move everything to storage now. Thanks for letting me use your space to get this done.”

Heath got himself another cup of coffee. “You’re welcome David. Let’s go in my office so we can be more comfortable to talk.”

All three went into the office and sat down in the chairs that were in there. Heath picked up the papers before he sat down. “First off, did you read the letter from your brother?” Heath asked David.

“Yes, Rob read it to me while I was relaxing….” David did not finish the sentence since he was in the bathtub when Rob read the letter and he did not want to embarrass himself in front of Heath. Rob looked at David and chuckled.

“Ya, you we’re relaxing alright, in the bathtub.” Rob was laughing so hard when David nudged him in the ribs he almost knocked him out of the chair.

“That’s what you get for squealing on me.” David said with a red face. He looked at Heath shaking his head. “He is your son, right?”

“Ya, sometimes I get to wondering if he is or not, but ya, he is mine, mouth and all.” Heath smiled at David, and then looked at Rob shaking his head at him. “Ok smart-mouth let’s get finished here before it gets any later. David, can I ask what is in the letter?”

David told him what was in the letter. “Heath, what I told Rob last night was that I want you to open an account and switch everything over to one account. I want your name as primary on it, and then I want Rob’s and mine on it as signature’s only. I want the account set up so it has to have three signature’s before a withdrawal can be made. I don’t want this money in my name. That way if there is somebody out there who knows about these accounts they will not find them in my name if they go looking.”

“David I can do that but I will need your brother to sign them over to me first, which I don’t think he will do that. So, let’s do this differently. You have Jack sign everything over to you, I will go with you both to the bank and you close out the accounts completely. We go to my bank, and open one up in my name and have you and Rob on the signature card. We can set it up so it has to have all of us sign for a withdrawal, but your name will not show up on any paperwork except the signature card. I know you just said basically the same thing, but I want it in my bank so that we all can watch it. I will make copies each month of the statements so you can have them for your records and then if Jack wants to know later down the road how much is in it, you will know what to tell him.”

“That sounds good. Rob, you ok with this too?” David asked looking at Rob.

“I am fine with it. I just don’t want our names showing up on the account, and then we have to show it on our taxes. It could affect the business too,” Rob said then looked at his dad for him to confirm what he had said.

“Rob, it will not have anything to do with the business. It will show up as a personal account and I will pay the taxes for the account with the money in the account. That way nobody has to pay it out of their pocket. If Jack doesn’t like it, he can just have the parents take care of it for him.” Heath looked at David when he made the last comment.

“Heath, my parents according to Jack don’t know about the money, so I don’t think he will say much about the taxes being paid.”

“Ok, we can do it that way. I will contact his lawyer to see if I can get him to sign everything over to you by the middle of the week.”

David nodded to Heath then looked at Rob. “Babe, we haven’t listened to the message yet.”

“We can do it here or when we get back home if you want.”

“Let’s do it here so if it is bad, your dad is here to hear it too.”

Heath had a confused look on his face trying to understand what the boys were saying. “Ok, what are you both hem hawing about?” he asked looking at David.

“Heath, I got a call this morning on our way to have breakfast from my parents but I let it go to voice mail and I have not listened to it yet. I did not want it to interfere with my day since it was going great for a change,” David said, then pulled his phone out and looked at it with his hand shaking.

“Babe, stop please. It just might be them checking to make sure you are ok,” Rob said taking hold of David’s hand with the phone in it.

David looked at Rob, then down at their hands. “I know, but I am still worried what they said.”

“Well first we need to listen to it and then we can deal with whatever they said on it. You have Dad and me here for you. You are not alone in anything that is happening or will happen.” Rob reached over and turned David’s face so he would look at him and gave him a kiss. “I promise, I am not going anywhere, we are in all of this together.”

“I love you. Thanks for saying that.” David looked at Heath. “Heath, do you mind if I play the message here? If not, I can listen to it when we get home.”

“No, go ahead. Just remember I am here for you both, if you need me for anything.”

David got his message box up on his phone and put in the password to open it up and put it on speaker so everybody could hear the message.

“David you need to call me. You can’t ignore your mother or me. We know you are not at Jack’s apartment anymore. You have not been at work. You had better call me before this day is over or I will be at your work tomorrow. I know you don’t want me to show up there and tell you what I have to say to you. You have been thinking about only yourself with everything that has happened to Jack. Jack took the blame for everything and we know it was not his drugs at the apartment they were yours. Call me or my next step will be your work and then we will see if you still have a job when I go to your boss about all the drugs that were found.”

David saved the message then looked at Heath. “Those were not my drugs. I can’t believe that they think they were. Do you know what is in the police report Heath?”

“Yes and those drugs were Jack’s. David, let them think that for now. What you need to do is call them back and put it on speaker so we can hear what is said. I have a tape recorder that I can set up so it will all be on tape. That way it can’t be he said she said with it on tape but tell him from the start that you are taping the conversation.” Heath looked at David seeing him with a scared look on his face. “David, I can legally do something if he goes to your job, but you have to remember the damage will be already done if he does go there.”

“I know. I need that job if Rob and I are going to buy a house together and it will be hard to find another one in this town with my line of experience. I have had this job since I got out of high school and they cut off my funds for college. I don’t want to lose it now.” David grabbed Rob’s hand and gave it a squeeze.

“Babe, call them to see if you can calm them down. Then tomorrow you can go in and talk to your boss about everything that has happened before your parents get a chance to bad mouth you at your job.” Rob squeezed David’s hand back showing him he was there for him.

“Heath?” David looked at him for guidance.

“David if it was me, I would call them back, just for your peace of mind. That way you know what they are thinking,” Heath said then opened a drawer and pulled out his recorder showing David. “I will have everything on tape so I can turn it over to Eric if I have to.”

David pulled up his parent’s phone number and dialed it. It rang two times and his mom answered it.

“Hello”

“Hi Mom. Dad left a message for me to call.”

“Hold on David, I will get your dad on the phone.”

There was a minute pause. Rob took hold of David’s hand again so he would know that he was there for him.

“David, where the hell are you at? Why did you move out of that apartment?”

“Dad, I am taping this conversation. I moved out because what Jack had in that apartment. You know those drugs were Jack’s that was why you were there moving him out of it.”

“You can tape whatever the hell you want to you lying fagot. Jack is just covering for your ass. Jack got a new job out of town and was going to store his things here until he was settled. You need to get your ass down to the police station and tell them the truth. Jack had better get out of jail or you’re going to pay for what you did to your brother.”

“I did not do anything to Jack, he did this to himself. So, no, I am not going down there for any reason.”

“If you don’t get your brother out of this mess, I am going to find you and kick your fagot ass. You have been nothing but a shame to this whole family and now you’re trying to make Jack look bad.”

“Dad, think what you want. I don’t care anymore what you or the family thinks of me. God made me this way and you are not going to make me feel bad because of who I love.”

“Where are you at? I know you are not at the apartment!”

“That is none of your business anymore since you are DEAD to me. Don’t call me ever again, I am done with you.”

David looked over at Rob and squeezed his hand that he was still holding. Rob had a concerned look on his face. David squeezed his hand again.

“I will be at your job in the morning and have you fired from it. You will be living on the street before too long.”

Heath was writing on a tablet. He showed it to David. ‘ask about the will’s’

“You don’t know what you’re saying old man. I might lose my job because of your dirty mouth but I will never be living on the street. I hope you have a good lawyer because you will be needing one in the near future.”

“You just keep running your mouth cocksucker and we will see who has the last laugh.”

Heath wrote down ‘to have the money tomorrow or papers will be filed against them for embezzlement’ then he showed David what he wrote.

“Ya, we will and it will be me. You had better have my money come tomorrow morning or my lawyer is filing papers to have you and mom put in jail for embezzlement.”

“What money? I don’t owe you crap except an ass kicking that I will enjoy doing.”

“How about grandma and grandpa and the money they left me!”

The line went dead.

“Guess I hit a nerve.” David looked at Rob. “Rob, I have Steve’s home number. I will call him right now and let him know what is going on and what my dad threatened me with, don’t worry.”

Heath looked at Rob seeing a weird look on his face. “David, who is your boss?”

“His name is Steve Sampson. I will call him and take care of this.”

Heath’s eyes got real big and so did Rob’s. “What? How long has he been your boss? I thought your boss’s name was Bruce?” Rob asked, looking at David.

“Bruce got transferred to another area and Steve stepped into the position. Why does it matter who my boss is?” David asked looking at Rob and Heath.

Rob looked at his dad shaking his head chuckling. “Dad, we need to tell David since he is in this family now and will be for the rest of my life. He will find out and I don’t want him to find out the wrong way.”

Heath looked at David. “David, what Rob wants me to tell you is that, I am gay. But, I need to talk to the guy I am seeing before I say anything to you. Go out in the living room for a minute so I can make a phone call. David, hold off on calling your boss until we can talk, ok?”

David was dumb founded on what to say. All he could do was shake his head in the positive. Rob took hold of David’s hand and had him follow him out the door. They sat down on the couch. “Babe, I will explain this to you when we get home. You need to remember, it was not my place to say anything to you about my dad being gay. So please, don’t be mad at me about this.” Rob had tears starting in his eyes thinking that David might be angry with him keeping his father’s secret.

“Rob, we are fine. It was not your right to tell me. It is his life so if he wanted me to know he would have told me. Which he did. So we are fine. I love you very much and you are stuck with me for a very long time. I don’t care if your dad loves a man or woman, just as long as he is happy with his life style and that person treats him right and doesn’t hurt him. What I am concerned with right now is my boss and job.” David leaned into Rob, kissed him and then put his head on Rob’s chest. Rob wrapped David up in a hug, holding him tight saying how much he loves him over and over again.

David looked up at Rob’s face seeing he had tears on his cheeks. “Babe, why the tears? I am not mad at you or your dad. I love you very much. You make me the happiest man being in my life.” David gave Rob a real long kiss, moaning and feeling his cock get hard. He leaned back from Rob looking into his eyes. “Got to stop or there is going to be a mess pretty soon and I don’t think your dad would like to see a big wet spot on my pants,” David said laughing.

Rob kissed David again smiling. “Ya, me too. You almost got me there with that kiss you were giving me. That was a pretty hot one, Lover.”

While David and Rob were talking in the living room, Heath was on the phone with Steve. He explained the situation to him about David and what has been happening for the last few days. Then he told him what David’s Dad threatened him with and told him he was going to get a visit in the morning from the man. They talked for a bit longer. Steve decided to come over to Heath’s house and talk to David in person instead of on the phone, and gave permission to Heath to tell David about their relationship.

“Ok, I will see you in a bit. Love you Babe,” Heath said.

“Love you too,” Steve said and hung up.

Heath got up and went out to the living room seeing Rob holding David on the couch. “Sorry to interrupt you two but we need to talk before somebody gets here.” Heath walked over to his chair and sat down looking at David with a smile.

David and Rob separated, but were still holding hands.

“David, what I need to say has to stay in this house, ok? This is a private matter and I don’t want it to get out of this house,” Heath said with a concerned voice.

“Heath, what is said in this house will stay here. I don’t let anybody in Rob’s and my private life so yours is safe with me too,” David said then looked at Rob smiling.

“Ok, your boss and my partner is one in the same. We have been seeing each other for almost a year and we have kept it pretty hush, since he is going through a pretty bad divorce right now. When the divorce is final, he will be moving in here with me. We picked this house out together and some of his things are already here in the house.” Heath laughed. “His soon to be ex-wife thinks they are in a storage unit. Since he came from a family with money she is trying to get everything but he pretty much has his family helping him with all that.”

“Does his family know about him being gay?” David asked.

“Yes, but only his parents right now. That is why it is all hushed. We don’t want it to get back to his wife.”

“Heath I am going to tell you what I told Rob already. I don’t care if you love a man or woman. As long as you are happy with your life style and that person treats you right and doesn’t hurt you, I don’t have a problem. But there could be now that Steve will soon find out I am gay and I am your son’s life partner, since he is my boss at work. Nobody at my job knows I am gay; I have kept it hidden for a long time being afraid of the hatred in the business that I have seen there,” David said then shuddered. Rob wrapped his arm around his waist and squeezed him.

“You will be fine, Babe. You know what to do since we have already talked about it,” Rob said kissing David. “I love you.”

“I love you too, Babe.”

There was a knock at the door. Heath got up to answer it. Steve walked in seeing David sitting there with Rob. “Hi David.”

“Hello Mr. Sampson.” David started shaking. Rob saw it and wanted to hold David but knew he could not do that to David right now.

Steve sat down on the loveseat and Heath sat down next to him. “David, you can call me Steve when we are not at work, ok?”

“Ok” David could not stop shaking. “Excuse me.” David jumped up and walked to the bathroom to see if he could get himself calmed down. He shut the door with it opening right back up. Rob walked in taking hold of David trying to calm him down.

“Babe, I have known Steve for a while now. He is a nice guy and he will treat you just like he does me, with respect. Calm down please, you are not going to lose your job and your dad is nothing but a big windbag. Let him come down there and say something, Steve will put a stop to it and have him arrested if it comes to that. You need to go back out there and talk to him and dad. They are going to be in your life now, as partners same as us. Will you do that for me?” Rob was rubbing David’s back explaining this to him.

David kissed Rob and let go of him. He went to the sink to splash some water on his face. He wiped his face and looked at Rob. “Ok, let’s go. If I lose my job I can always find another one.” David opened the door, and walked back to the living room and sat back down on the couch.

Rob sat back down looking at his dad shaking his head at him in the negative.

Steve looked at David. “David your job is safe. You are not going to lose your job because of what has happened to you the last few days. I can promise you that right now. This has nothing to do with the business. I know you are not doing drugs. The random testing we do at the office proves that. If the police need to see the results of them I will gladly hand them over to help you. Our relationship at work will not change; I will still be your boss. The only thing that will change is that you will know my lifestyle and I will know yours. But that does not mean the office will know about it. I am sure that Heath has told you my situation and why it has to be that way for a bit longer, but as soon as the judge signs the papers, I am coming out at work and to the rest of my family. If they don’t, like it they can fire me but I know they will not do it because they would be sued. I have been talking to the higher ups about the other gay employees being harassed and there will be a policy coming out soon to protect all gays that work for the company. So please talk to me and let’s see if we can work all this out and try to be a happy little family here. I am going to be in Heath’s life for the rest of mine, well I hope so and I know you and Rob love each other. I can see the love you have for each other and how he reacted when you got up and left the room. So don’t be afraid to talk to me here or at our job.” Steve got up and walked over to David, squatted down in front of him, since all David did was look at the ground and never made eye contact with Steve the whole time he was talking. “David, look at me please.” David looked up at him. “I promise you, you will not lose your job for what your brother has done or what your father might do. I will do everything I can in the morning with my bosses to let them know what your father might do. I won’t tell them about your lifestyle because that is none of their business but I will tell them about what happened to your brother and what your dad said he was going to do. I will be there for you every step of the way in you keeping your job.” Steve continued to look into David’s eyes to make sure he was listening to him.

David looked over at Heath seeing him grinning and then looked at Rob seeing the same thing on his face. David looked back at Steve. “Ok, thanks for believing in me and wanting to help me. It helps relieve some of the pressure I have been going through.” David smiled at Steve. Steve rubbed David’s shoulder and then walked back over to Heath and sat back down.

“Is anybody hungry? I know you two boys did not have lunch so how about we all go in and fix something to eat. Steve, you can stay, right?” Heath looked at Steve.

“Yep, I can stay for a while. The witch is at her parents for dinner,” Steve said laughing.

“Dad, we will be in there in a second,” Rob said.

“That is fine son. Take your time.” Heath walked over to David and pulled him from the couch giving him a hug. “I am here for you. Your dad is being an asshole right now but we will get you through all this crap. You just remember that you are the better person not him. I love you just as if you were my own son.” Heath let go of David seeing that he had calmed down a little.

“Thanks Heath it means a lot to me, knowing that,” David said with tears on his cheek.

Heath and Steve walked to the kitchen leaving the boys standing in the living room. Rob hugged David. “I love you Babe.”

“I love you too.” David kissed Rob. The kiss was getting pretty heated and they had to break it before they really wanted to, knowing that Heath and Steve were there. “We will continue this when we get home.”

“Oh ya, that is a promise I intend you to keep. You and those kisses are pretty hot and makes me want to go throw you on the nearest bed and have my way with you.” Rob started laughing.

“Har, Har, Har. Smarty pants, when you kiss me, you do the same thing to me so it is just a little payback for all the times I have had to walk around with my dick hard.” David laughed.

Rob laughed and took hold of David’s hand and walked him into the kitchen to see what his dad and Steve found to cook. Seeing that they interrupted them, Rob coughed to get their attention.

Heath looked at Rob, smiling. “Is everything worked out now?”

“Yep, what did you figure out to cook? We can go back to the apartment and cook our own dinner. You don’t need to cook for us two nights in a row, Dad.”

“It is fine, Rob. We can have a simple dinner tonight. How does grilled cheese and soup sound to everyone? Easy to cook and easy clean-up,” Heath said walking to the fridge to get what he needed to start cooking.

“That is fine Heath, as long as it is no trouble,” David said looking at Heath and he looked at Rob smiling.

“No trouble. You two set the table and Steve can get the soup out and start heating it up while I cook the sandwiches.”

They all made small talk while fixing dinner and eating it, staying away from the elephant in the room. Rob and David left after eating dinner.

“I will see you in the morning David. Come straight to my office when you get there and we can talk in private. I should have some answers for you by then,” Steve said shaking David’s hand at the front door.

“Ok, thanks for the help. See you in the morning,” David said to Steve then looked at Heath. “Thanks for the help and being here for me.” David gave Heath a hug and walked out the door.

“Thanks for the help Dad,” Rob said giving his dad a hug. “I will see you later Steve and thanks for believing in David.” Rob walked out the door, as his dad and Steve were saying goodnight.

The drive back to the apartment was a quiet time. David was thinking about his family and how they are showing their true colors now. He just wished he knew what would happen at work tomorrow. He hated the unknown.

When they got to the apartment, they unloaded the boxes that David needed. They took a quick shower, then went and climbed into bed.

“I love you, Babe.”

“I love you too, Babe”

Rob reached over and laid on David’s chest looking at him. He rolled and took David with him, pulling David on top of him. “It’s time to pay off the promise you made, lover.”

Copyright © 2015 ShadowDancer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Holy crap...I can see the family dynamics now. This is going to get really interesting and heated, my guess is.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..