Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Of Heaven and Hell: The Beginning - 13. Chapter 13

 

Chapter 12

 

Life was pretty dull for the next few days after Vergil woke, but I did get a call from my Aunt. She asked if I was coming down for Christmas and I had to say that I couldn’t make it and that I would try to come down later in the year. I was really sad because I wanted to see Remy really bad, I missed my little cousin. I walked out of Vergil’s room after that phone call and bumped into someone I hadn’t met yet. He was holding a boy with brown hair and blues eyes. He was wearing a white cloak like the one I had on, but a different color and he had a black sword in his hands. I thought the boy looked a lot like Remy, but I said there was no way that was him. I walked down the hall to where I knew Vergil was. We had gotten closer over these last few boring days and he said that he really like me and I said the same thing to him. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his wide waist. I put my head underneath of his arm to see who he was talking to. I saw that it was Toby and a tall man I hadn’t seen before. He had dark black hair and blood red eyes and his voice was so menacing like he was evil or something.

“He has Oblivion in his possession and he is the Locksmith. While we were there we obtained the Darkus Key. It is in the gauntlets as of now” The man said.

“Good, take care of my little brother and watch him. Max, you might want to say hi before I do. Remy will be mad if I’m the first person he sees.” Toby said and then it hit me. I was wondering for awhile why Toby had been so familiar and then I realized it right now. He was Remy’s brother, but he was dead right? I didn’t think long about it. I ran off to the room I saw that guy carry Remy in. I burst through the door to see a bright ball of brown hair tackle me to the ground. We landed with a huge thump.

“Ah, Max I’m so glad to see you. Wait, where are we and why are you here?” Remy asked with a confused smile. I told him everything that happened over the first week of my stay here and then he told me of his adventure at home and then he got real mad and stormed out of the room. The bottom of his white robe swaying in his frustration, I quickly followed him out the door. I saw him start walking to where I was had seen Vergil. He stopped when he saw a man with dark Black hair standing in front of a fire, his hand behind his back and a woman standing next to him. I knew it was Bella. She and Toby had been married long before I came to this weird town and now that Vergil had me they were happier to show their affection for each other around him. Everyone in the Organization was dating someone else in the Organization. Vergil was the only one, who didn’t have anyone, but now he had me and everyone was really glad we hooked up and now everyone showed their affection of their significant other in front of Vergil and he got jealous he would just grab me and place a soft, chaste kiss on my lips. I saw Vergil standing next to Toby and Remy started to fume. The next thing I knew was that Toby was on the floor rolling around with his younger brother.

“I missed you so much Toby. I can’t believe you’re still alive. Oh, you know that bush you made. It’s still growing in the back yard. I missed you so much. Tell me what happened that night. I want to know the truth.” He ranted Toby looked at his brother and then sat him on his lap and started to tell him of that night.

“Well, when he went to shot, I stepped in front of you and when I got shot. I died. I just came back to life because a few days earlier I had contracted that virus that was going around at our school.” He explained

 

“Oh, yea, I got that a week after you died. I had to go to the hospital. They told me I had died for a few second, but I came back to life.” Remy said. Toby looked at his brother and opened his mouth and there sitting with his top set of teeth were to huge fangs. Remy started to freak and said that they weren’t there before hand.

“Well, I became the living dead or a Vampire and I left. Then as I walked the earth for those few years, I found a weapon called Dusk. It’s a bow staff, like the one I used when fight off those tigers when we went to Africa. Well, when I got this weapon. I became the leader of this group right here. Most of the people here have been here for awhile, but gladly welcomed me as their leader. I have been so for a little while now and most everybody respects me.” Toby explained

“I don’t care what you have been doing. I’m just glad your back Toby. I have my big brother back.” Remy said to his older brother and then he passed out in Toby’s arms.

Toby handed him off to a kid named Lunen. He came with that other guy. His name was Nightmare. They were both very new to me, but I really could have cared less.

“So, you lie to your family and then travel the earth for what, 9 years and you don’t even send letters. Well, that’s just weird.” I said as I hugged the taller man.

“We’ve all missed you, but Remy has never been the same since that night, but now that he has you back I don’t think that’s really going to be a problem.” I said.

“Yea, I know. I think I know why he has the fangs now instead of when he was little. He’s a being called a Locksmith. They’re a special race of Angels. They created ten keys to lock the gates of Heaven and Hell forever and each Locksmith since the gates were first sealed has had to reseal the gates because of some lunatic. Well, they did and now he is the last. The final Angel and Locksmith left in this world and the next. When he awoke as the Locksmith it kicked the antigens from the virus into over drive and turned him into a Vampiric Angel.” He explained to me. I nodded and agreed to his logic. He was rather smart for his age and had quite the deducing prose. Bella walked in the room and looked at me with a kind expression. We had been hanging out for what seemed like forever and now we could say we were like brother and sister.

“Toby, Luke is asking for his daddy, he really wants to play with you and it would help me so much if you would take him off my hands so I can deal with Esme and Emily.” She said to her husband.

“Ok, ok. I’m coming.” He said back to her with a huge grin across his face. He turned back to me and looked at me with that same smile.

“You might want to get some blood out of the fridge in the kitchen. Remy is going to be really hungry when he gets up.’ He said to me and I nodded and told him that Zalbar would deal with it and we both laughed Bella joining in after she got the joke. I laughed at Toby telling him he married a blonde with black hair and she laughed at him even though I was insulting her. She would get it in a few. I walked back to Vergil’s room to see him sleeping like the lazy ass he was, but this time I think he had the right idea. I walked up to the bed, pulled off my robe to leave me in pants and a shirt. I took both off and then crawled into Vergil’s arms. They locked around me once I was in and he smiled in his sleep. I smiled too and closed my eyes to enjoy this quick nap with the one person I cared for the most right now, Vergil.

Copyright © 2011 snowangel9324; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..