Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Of Heaven and Hell: The Beginning - 9. Chapter 9

Chapter 8

I sat in my computer class and watched the numbers that came up on the screen of the TV in the back corner. I hated this movie. The teacher decided that we should watch the Matrix. I never did care for the movie but I was pretty happy because it was a class I had with both Peter and Riley and a certain someone that I couldn’t stop thinking about and the fact that I thought he was a vampire was driving me insane. I looked in the other corner of the room and saw Peter and Riley get friendly and I had to look away because I might have thrown up if I hadn’t. I looked beside me and there was the man of the hour. Kevin was sitting right next to me and I just could help but want to tackle him to the ground. I don’t know why, but I just did. Kevin looked like he was paying attention to the movie until I heard him start to snore. I looked over and he was trying to act like he was sleeping.

“What is wrong with you?” I asked him smiling

“This movie sucks. I’ve seen it four times and hated it more every time I see it.” He said in a whisper.

“So, let’s ditch this class.” I said

“I thought you would never ask.” He said with a smile. We got up from our seats said we were going to the bathroom and then we walked right out of class and we didn’t go back. We were running down the hall laughing and having fun. It was great. We weren’t too loud, so we didn’t get caught. We were nearing the bathroom when he asked me something.

“Um, Remy, do you like me?” He asked in a hushed tone

“Of course I like you. You’re awesome.” I said back playing dumb.

“No, I mean do you like me?” He asked again

“I don’t get what you mean.” I said again playing dumb. He sighed and then stopped in front of me. I was hoping that my plan worked and he was going to do what I thought he was going to do.

He turned around slowly, his dark brown eyes staring deep in to mine. He walked toward me and then pushed me up against the wall with extreme force. He leaned in close to my face. I could feel his breath on my chin. He slowly pressed his lips to mine and then the static took its toll. I felt this surge of energy course through my body. The sensation was all too good. I didn’t want this to stop. I kissed him back with the same force as he kissed me. He tensed up, but then he relaxed into my embrace as I had done with his. I felt like I was on a cloud. He pulled away and I took in a much needed breath.

“I shouldn’t have done that.” He said getting ready to walk away. I grabbed the collar if his shirt and pulled him back towards my face.

“Don’t, You, Dare, Walk, Away, Vampire boy.” I said in between breathes. I placed my lips on his again. I was lost in the taste of his mouth that I didn’t notice the Teacher standing at the end of the hall watching us. She walked up to us and tried to pull me away from him. My uncle had been watching me too and stopped her from doing so and then he pulled us apart. I was standing next to him with a huge blush all over my face. He motioned for us to come with him. He led us back to our class and hand each of us a pink slip. I looked at it. I guess I’d get to spend a lot of time with him when school was over. I looked over to Kevin and he just grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek. Well, I don’t think detention will be all that bad.

Copyright © 2011 snowangel9324; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..