Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Of Heaven and Hell: The Beginning - 7. Chapter 7

Chapter 6

Well, the final bell rang and Kevin and I were walking out the door when I saw my friend Peter trudge up to us. I had no idea what to do. I walked up to Peter hoping that he wouldn’t mind the new face, but much to my surprise he was actually glad to see him.

“Hey, Kev. That beat down you gave to Roger in gym was amazing. A flip and then a kick to his chest, dude. I never want to get on your bad side.” Peter said

“Hey, no prob. I used to train with my grandfather when I was little and he taught me all kinds of cool martial art moves.” He said. I was speechless, I was so glad that Peter didn’t mind the new face hanging out with me. Normally, He would have freaked but he didn’t, so I was glad. We walked out on the bridge. We got to the end where there is a flight of stairs and I just so happened to trip and fall. I was just reading myself for the impact. When I saw a flash of black and then I was spinning. I found myself to be in the arms of someone. No one other then the person of whom has made me trip three times today. He had his arms around my waist and he was standing at the half way point for the flight of stairs. I looked up into his brown eyes and lost myself in there beauty. It was different for me, I had never felt that way about another guy, but for some reason the way he held me felt right. I looked away quickly in a blush and then he set me down on the ground. I hadn’t noticed that I was in the air until he set me down. I saw Peter run down the stairs and stop in front of us. He cocked his hip to his side and the put his hand on it. It was a really funny look for him. I mean him being bi and all was ok. I just never saw him act like this. It was really, really funny. I just wasn’t laughing because of the other thing that happened. We just continued to walk. As we were walking we passed someone that made Peter tense up. I knew only one person that made him tense up like that. Riley Jacobs. He is a sophomore like us, but for some reason he started to pick on Peter. First saying that they were best friends and then saying that his name was Phillip. It just got annoying, but good old Peter had to get attached at the things he said and then when they just stopped. It started an obsession which the likes of any stalker could not compare. Now they just passed by each other in the hall each one tensing up as they pass. I swear that if one of them doesn’t make a move soon. I’m going to make them. I thought this with an obvious blush still written across my face like I was some form of report. I saw my dad’s car sitting out in the parking lot. I turned around and gave Peter a big hug. It was something we had gotten used to over the years and never wanted to let it go. So, every now and then we give each other a big hug and then go our own ways. I looked at Kevin and just saw a look of hurt and regret pasted on his pale face. I just ran over and gave him a hug too. He tensed up at first but hen relaxed into the hug and hugged me back. I smiled at that and just let go of him and ran towards my dad. I opened the passenger side door and hoped in. he looked over and smiled at me and then gave me this weird look.

“Did something happen today because your blushing a really bright red.” He asked.

I just sunk down in my seat and then looked at him with an embarrassed smile.

“It’s a long story.” I said to him. He laughed and then started then car and we were off down the road to my home.

         

We pulled up in the drive way rather fast. I didn’t think we could have made it home any faster than we did. I got out of my dad’s black car and then ran through the door of the red brick house that I lived in since I was six. My mom was in the kitchen making dinner. I ran up to her and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. Then I went to the fridge and grabbed a yogurt. I opened it up and then grabbed a spoon and began to it the delicious delectable. My mom was laughing at me hysterically. He blonde hair swayed and she laughed and the pink flower dress she had on was swaying as well. My dad came into the room. He was wearing a black suit and tie. I guessed they had decided to go out tonight. I laughed at the way my dad’s brown hair contrasted to my mom’s blonde hair. It looked like something you see out of a romance novel. A blonde fallen in love with a brown hair green eyed man who has no one left in the world who cares about him. Actually, I guess you could say that they were the living incarnations of a romance novel because they acted so lovey, dovey all the time sometimes it makes me sick how much they go at it. I don’t know why but when my dad wrapped his arms around my mom’s waist I saw me and Kevin in the same position. I blushed at the thought. My mom looked at me with confused eyes. I just mouthed something and then left the room. I went and sat on the couch in the living room. It was a small room, but comfy enough. The room had three doors to it: one to the kitchen, one to the hall way and then the hall way to the stairs, and finally the front door. My mom had always been he type at to decorate a house for no reason. The living room had an African theme to it. The couch that I was laying on was a greenish brown color and the pillows that were on it had pictures of the African safari on them. The two lamps on the coffee tables had brown lampshades on them and they matched the room rather nice. I finished the yogurt and then threw it in the conveniently placed garbage can. I then walked back out to the kitchen to find my mother and father kissing each other near the counter. Again I saw Kevin and me in the same position as them. I blushed for seemed like the sixtieth time that day. I looked at the stove and saw that there was a pot cooking. I figured my mom had started to make rice or potatoes. I went and looked in the pot. It was full of boiling rice. I smiled at the pot. My mother knew me all to well and she knew I loved rice and hash browns. Normally, I liked them together, but it looked like she was making the rice first. I looked back over at my parents and saw that they had stopped their tongue wrestling game and they looked at me with innocent faces.

“Oh, don’t look innocent because your not I saw what you were doing and now I m going to tell you to finish making my food and then get the hell out of the house, ok?” I said in a joking tone. They laughed at me and I joined in. Mom went back to making my dinner and dad went to the other room.

“Remy, there is someone here for you.” My dad yelled. I ran to the door to see who it could be and to my surprise it was the boy who caused me to blush all those times today. Kevin in a white shirt and tight ass black jeans was standing at my door with two tickets in his hand. I took in the scene rather quickly and I had to admit, he looked damn sexy in those black jeans. My dad must have noticed the way I was looking at him because he walked by me and bumped my arm. It snapped me out of my daze and I looked back a Kevin. He was now standing, no, leaning on my front door with the tickets dangling in his fingers. I ran over and turned on the lamp next to the door. I was in total awe as soon as I looked at him. His hair which was brown not even three hours ago was now a calm, sleek crystal blue and his eyes were the same color of his hair except the were lighter. He smiled a great big teasing smile and then walked over to me and placed the tickets in my hand. I looked at what he had placed in my hand and I was in shock. In my hand were two tickets to a Paramore Concert. I looked at the date and saw that they were dated tonight. I looked back at him. He was smiling that same smile from just a few minutes ago. I laughed and then I hugged him. He hugged me back and then whispered in my ear two small simple words

“Get dressed.” I ran out of his arms and then back to the stairs. I ran up the stairs and into my room. I grabbed a calm blue skater shirt and some of my better jeans, when I say better I mean it has less holes in it compared to my other jeans. I put them on and then ran back down stairs. My mom was standing there taking to him and holding a bowl of rice and potatoes. Kevin looked over to me and then for the first time since we met, which was early this morning, I saw him blush the brightest shade of red. It was cute. I continued to walk down the stairs and then I tripped on my own two feet and started to fall, leave it to me for being a klutz and ruin the moment, but just as I was about to hit the ground I felt ice cold arms wrap around my waist. I shivered real quickly and then I felt them gently set me down on the ground. I opened my eyes which I had no idea were shut. I saw two big frost blue eyes looking right at me. He leaned in and so did I. I could hear my heart pound faster than I could breathe. I felt our lips connect and there was this static that surged through me like it was part of my blood. I never felt such a sensation. It washed through my whole body and I truly didn’t want it to end. I felt him pull away and I could hear myself whimper as he did. He leaned in again, but this time closer to my ear then my lips. I was waiting for him to say something. All I heard from his stone cold lips was two little words that left me shattered.

“Wake up” He whispered into my ear in a velvet voice. It sounded like an angel singing to a chorus of others. I was confused though. Why would he say that unless this was a... I sprang up from the couch in my living room.

“Dream.” I said aloud depression evident in my voice as I spoke a word that ment blasphemy in my eyes. I looked around and saw that my mother had set my dinner on the table. I put my hand over the bowl. The steam coming off of it was still hot so I couldn’t have been out for all that long. I sat there eat my rice and potatoes and began to think about that dream. He looked so different then he does from school. In the dream he had blue hair and frost colored eyes. While in reality he had brown hair and then there was the fact that his skin was ice cold to the touch. What could be wrong with him? I had finished my dinner and decided to go hit the hay. I jumped in my bed and then thought about it more and more, but only one word came to mind when I thoughabout it. That word was Vampire

Copyright © 2011 snowangel9324; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..