Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Of Heaven and Hell: The Beginning - 15. Chapter 15

Chapter 14

 

I watched as Bella and Katrina, a young blonde girl preformed the operation on Max. After he and Vergil had come back Max had fallen into a deep sleep and still hasn’t woken up. It has been a week since then and everyone began to worry so they all agreed to have the two women work on him with their magic. They have been at this for several hours and now I can see the sadness in Vergil’s eyes. Those two may not have known long, but they truly do belong together. I can see that they are in love weather they want to admit it or not. I looked back in the window to see them finishing up and Max begin to stir and wake. His eyes opened softly, but they were not the sky blue eyes he had grown up with. These eyes were darker and had a purplish tint to them. He tried to sit up, but Katrina stopped him in his tracks and made him lay back down. Bella walked out of the doors to the right and Vergil was the first one in her face.

“How is he?” He asked

“Well, he had some pretty bad injuries, few busted ribs, internal bleeding, and a major hemorrhage in the cerebral cavity. Luckily, we operated when we did or he would have died.” She explained

Vergil smirked and walked inside the room and gave Max the biggest hug I have ever seen. I walked up to Bella and looked at her with that ‘thank you’ smile. She smiled back and the walked closer.

“There was something strange about his brain though. Parts of his memories were either erased or missing. So we repaired these areas. So, his whole memory should be restored.” She told me.

“He could have a whole set of new memories?” I asked

“Yes, this is very possible, but highly unlikely. These old memories will fill in most of the blanks to his complete memory, but they will also cause new spaces to form.” She explained I nodded and walked away from her toward the double doors into the room. As I went in to this room I heard some weird words that I had not heard before.

“Nil un co Remus ton kay se” Max said to Vergil

“Caro un to kay tuil, ke own to mas” Vergil said back

“What in God’s green earth and hell did you two just say?” I asked them

“Max said that he missed me.” Vergil stated

‘He said that he was worried about me and just was glad I was ok.” Max said

“Great, now that I know what you two just said. Do you think that you can please tell me what language you were speaking?” I asked still slightly confuse as to what was going on.

“We were speaking my native tongue. It is called Ivalice.” Vergil said chuckling a little

“E-val-ece.” I said to him

“E-val-e-sa.”Max corrected me

“Aw, well, I think I’ll leave you two be and go check on Lunen.” I said real quick and left in a huff. I was still confused as to what was going on. As I walked down the hall from the large infirmary, I found that the tower was bigger than I had expected from the beginning. I walked for about ten minutes, I was certain that I was completely lost. That was until I saw a huge door on the far end of the hall I was in. I walked toward the door; my curiosity had gotten the better of me. As I approached I saw the details of the door. It was a large golden door; the texture gave it a gothic look to it. The handle on the door was made of pure silver and on it was a golden lock.

I looked closer at the lock and noticed that it didn’t take a normal key it need something in the shape of a cross. I sighed at the fact that I couldn’t enter the door and see what awe striking things lay beyond it. As I turned around I felt my nose bump into someone’s chest.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I must watch where I’m going.” I said as I looked up to see a woman standing in front of me. Her hair was white like the snow that was falling outside as of now. Her eyes were a deep white much like her hair, her face look like it belonged to an angel or a saint of some sort. The physical features depicted purity. She had semi prominent check bones and a tiny nose to follow. She was wearing a Royal purple dress, it was long and flowing. The arms were tight to the wrist and the bottom was flowing lightly. I could see that she was holding the Organization cloak over her arm. I looked on her neck and saw the necklace too. It read: XV

“Oh, it’s no problem. I was just walking and I heard you here so I thought I would investigate.” She said

“Are you blind?” I asked

“Very observant aren’t you? Yes, I am blind, but this does not keep me from seeing. I can see just as well as any other human can. The eyes I was born with were dead before I was even born. For the first few years of my life I was blind as a bat. I could not see a thing. It was very tragic for at the time I was told that a demon had possessed my body and the only way to keep it from kill me was to perform an exorcism. After it had been preformed I told them I could see, it was a bold face lie, which was until the day after my fifth birthday. I opened my eyes and even though the flesh was dead I could still see out of them. My magic had awakened in me earlier than it should and so it gave me sight.” She explained

“Wow that is really cool.” I said to her. I watch her begin to smile and then she burst out into a full blown laugh and I started to laugh with her and I saw her necklace pop out from inside her dress. It was a Black gold Cross with Angel wings made pure silver.

“Wow, that’s a really pretty necklace.” I told her

“Oh, this old thing, I’ve had this thing for 300 years. I surprised that it is still in good shape.” She told me. My jaw dropped from her statement. I looked at her with glare of utter confusion.

“Oh, dear me, you didn’t know that did you. I am a Vampire Princess. My brother is friends with your cousin, Max. I lived long ago when the humans were, but a race struggling to survive. I had to help my parents with them, but then the world collapsed and we all ended up in this dimension and we were hunted down like animals. It was a really tough time back then, but we survived, unlike our parents.” She explained. We started to walk away from the large door. We talked for a very long time while we walked within that mighty tower. We were walking toward the dining hall when Lunen walked toward us with an odd look on his face.

“Lun, what’s wrong?” I asked him.

“You need to come to the infirmary with me.” He said. All I thought was that something was wrong with Max. I ran with him to the room where Max was put and I heard him screaming in agony. I burst into the room and saw max on a table writhing, twitching, and screaming in agony and pain.

“What in the hell is wrong with him? “ I screamed

‘He’s going into labor, 150 years late.” Katrina screamed over him at me. I looked at him with a puzzled expression. Bella came over to me and led me out of the room. She sat me down on an oak bench out of the room.

“Max had a past life. He was Water Demon Prince. He and Vergil were in love and well they went to the next level and Max got pregnant, demons males can get pregnant, but that’s a different story. Well, when he died the baby went into a state of limbo, since Max was placed under a reincarnation spell by his father the baby stayed in limbo and if the true memories of Max were ever awoken, his body would induce labor .Well, that’s what is happening now, his body is making room for the baby and an exit route as well so it is very painful, but we should be hearing something amazing very soon” She explained to me. As soon as she said that we heard a small cry coming from the room. We got up and sprinted in and there in Max’s arms was a beautiful baby boy. He was small and very beautiful. I walked up to Max and looked at him. He had tears in his eyes. He told me that he always wanted a child of his own and now he had own, with the person he loved. I was so very happy for him.

“Congrats, I guess that makes you the mommy, right?” I told him with an evil smile on my face. He looked at me with a stern look and then looked at Vergil

“What do you want to name him?” He asked. Vergil was astounded by the fact that he was going to get to name his kid. He walked over to Max and set his hand on the chest.

“Paul Benjamin Lionheart” He said with a smile on his face. Max smiled back at him and then at the baby, I knew they both would be out of commission for a while. I walked out of the infirmary a smile on my face

 

Three hours have gone by since the arrival of the baby, Max is sleeping and Vergil is learning basic baby care from Bella. I had spent those hours with Leister trying to locate one of the keys, much to our dismay we had no luck. I had just about given up for the night when he came over and told me that he found one.

“Where is it?” I asked him politely

“It is very near here, about two miles south in fact in the center of the town. I have no idea if Crad knows anything about it, but you better go now if you want to get there before he does.” He told me. In a second I was out the door and off to the center of town. I was just about there when I felt something hit full force. I up to see Crad standing there.

“Have a nice rest, Locksmith.” He said

  

Copyright © 2011 snowangel9324; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..