Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ice Fairy; The Friends - 16. Chapter 16

Ryan’s POV

Euphoric was the only word Ryan could think of to describe how he felt after he and Caleb got back from their honeymoon. There was no other word befitting how relaxed and in love he felt. The trip had been fantastic, and when they were able to drag themselves out of bed; they’d taken advantage of everything the lodge had to offer.

Work awaited them both and as soon as they unlocked their apartment door, Ryan had to remind himself to just soak it all in.

“Ahhhh, smell that air, Caleb.” Ryan inhaled deeply and smiled wide.

Caleb took a deep breath and coughed. “Baby, I dunno what you smell, unless it’s the staleness.” He jibed.

Ryan rolled his eyes. “Oh, you! Pfft. Come on, I mean our place. When we left here we were on our way to get married and go on our honeymoon. Now we’re back home, in the Jacobson pad.” He smiled and it must’ve been contagious, because Caleb was soon grinning as well.

Large arms came around his shoulders and Ryan took both of Caleb’s huge hands. He admired the wedding band on his man’s finger and didn’t want to let go.

“Our home, at least for a bit longer. I want a house so bad.” Ryan whimpered.

“Easy now.” Caleb cooed. “We’ll get there. Your dad was saying something about helping us with that too, if we wanted.”

This was news to Ryan. “Oh? When did you two chat about that?”

“When we were out in the garage and I asked for your hand.” Caleb leaned down and kissed Ryan’s cheek softly, then snaked one of his arms around his hubby’s trim torso. “I’m glad to be home again, to our own bed. Kinda feelin’ like I want to go back there and give it a proper hello.”

Ryan felt his libido rise at even the suggestion of sex. They’d done it a lot on their honeymoon and he felt closer to Caleb than ever before. He reached his hands behind his head and felt his fingers tangle in the raven mass of hair on his man’s head.

“I am all for that, baby. I could use a really deep massage after that drive home.” He bucked into Caleb’s body and saw that his shirt was being pulled up out of his jeans.

“Our luggage can wait.” Caleb stated as he glanced behind them to see if the door was locked before he turned around and gave Ryan a very deep kiss on the lips.

Ryan melted into his husband’s arms and felt every nerve ending tingle with life. He dug his nails into Caleb’s back and began to undress him as well.

“We better run.” He whispered as he took hold of Caleb’s hand and they scurried back to the bedroom.

They stripped down very quickly and pulled up the bedding before they climbed up on the bed, facing each other on their knees. Ryan opened his arms wide to accommodate his new spouse and made sure his hair was pushed back enough so that Caleb could suckly his neck and give him one of those famous hickeys.

“My baby…” Caleb spoke breathily into Ryan’s neck as they kissed each other incessantly.

Ryan felt those hands first skate down his sides then around to his backside and cupped his ass firmly, which led to the start of a sensual massage. Words escaped him as the feeling intensified and all he could think of to do was to run his fingers down Caleb’s chest and arms, then back up again and to repeat it over and over. His body bucked and he emitted low moans and groans as the desire built up with each and every stroke of his man’s touch.

“Cal…” Ryan could barely speak. All he wanted was Caleb inside of him. Now. He bucked his very erect cock into Caleb’s body and knelt down more so his hands cupped his hubby’s ass. After giving him a deep tissue massage as well, Ryan couldn’t stand it anymore. He gripped Caleb’s body and as he tipped back on the bed, Caleb came forward and soon he felt familiar fingers inside his body.

“Now….now?” Ryan practically begged. He was panting for air just from the thought of having Caleb inside of him. The next thing he knew, his legs were up on some very broad shoulders and the fingers were gone. What happened next sent his senses soaring as he felt his husband’s body join with his own. Now this was a great way to begin their marriage!

*

Caleb’s POV

After the couple calmed down and had slept off their welcome home to the apartment, Caleb busied himself with gathering the laundry and putting things back.

Ryan was in the kitchen, he’d started dinner for them. He hadn’t cooked often, but he wanted to give it a try at least. Caleb was so proud of him.

“Hey, I think the meat’s almost ready. I think.” Ryan didn’t sound too sure and Caleb was more than happy to come and assist. He sauntered into the kitchen and eyed the skillet and the two chicken breasts that were cooking. They smelled so good! They’d been smothered with lemon juice and tarragon seasoning, which was one of their favorite spices.

“Is it pink on the inside?” Caleb asked.

Ryan looked confused but his green eyes widened as he comprehended what was being asked. He grabbed a nearby steaknife and cut the chicken open. He peered down and looked, but still looked confused.

“I dunno.”

“Silly husband. Lemme take a look.” Caleb peered at the meat and saw it was a little pink still. “Give it about five more minutes, it has to be white on the inside.” He taught his husband. “Don’t want to get sick.”

“Never. That’s not the best reason in the world to stay in bed for a few days.” Ryan teased as he pulled Caleb in for a long kiss. “I much prefer our way.”

Oh hell yeah. Caleb nodded and held onto Ryan for a long moment. They were only in robes; intending to have another round of welcome home before too terribly long. It’d be their after-dinner delight.

“Hey, any messages on the phone?” Ryan asked.

Were there? Oh yeah. There had been. Two of them, but Caleb didn’t want to mention them, at least not willingly.

“Yup.” Was his brief reply.

“Well who were they? The folks? Brett and Sam? Colby and Jake?”

If only.

Caleb shook his head. “Mysiblingscalledme.” He muttered as fast as he could and in the lowest tone he’d ever achieved.

Ryan had to lean in to hear him. “What’d you say? Your siblings what?”

Groaning on the inside and outside, Caleb rolled his eyes and pursed his lips. “It was them, yes. Them.” The assholes who’d abandoned him the moment he came out and had been nothing but fair weather family ever since.

“Well, what did they want?” Ryan persisted.

Shit. This is why he wished sometimes he could keep things from Ryan; but after the whole Same fiasco he’d sworn never to do that again; therefore…he was stuck.

“Dunno.” Caleb tried to brush the topic aside as quickly as he could.

Ryan took his hubby’s hand. “Hey, look at me.”

Their eyes met and Caleb found he couldn’t hold his gaze very long.

“What the hell, Cal?”

Fine. Whatever….the cat was out of the bag. Kinda. Caleb moaned and brushed his other hand over his beard. “They want to meet us. Lunch or something.” He waved his hand in the air as if to swat it away.

“Well that’s great!” Ryan beamed and appeared so happy with the news. “Isn’t that a step in the right direction?”

Caleb shrugged. “I guess. Course they could just wanting to get us alone so they can stand us up.” His paranoia over their motives inundated any logical reason for this sudden get-together.

“You don’t want to see them at all, do you?” Ryan sounded disappointed, or was it just a soft question?

“I…I dunno. When it comes to them, I’m on the fence and skeptical as all hell. They ditched me, Ryebread. The moment I said big fat Caleb is gay they ran for the hills and made sure I felt like shit afterwards.” He had a lot of anger about that but beyond his folks, he’d never spoken about it with anyone.

A strong hand cupped his face. “Hey, look at me. I know you’re upset and you have every right to suspect their motives.”

There was a but there somewhere. Caleb filled it in for him mentally. He started to speak when Ryan cut him off.

“But if they’re trying to make an effort…”

Shit, now even Ryan was liking the idea of meeting them.

“Dammit.” Caleb felt every muscle in his body tighten. “I wish I hadn’t heard the message. All they want is trouble, Ryan. They don’t love me and they don’t want to get to know you either. It’s all a fucking ploy.”

Ryan turned away for a minute to get the chicken, which was pure snowy white on the inside now, and plated their dinners.

“Time to eat.”

Oh great. Just great. Now he’d be getting the silent treatment or cold shoulder from his husband, something he didn’t want at all, especially being newlyweds!

Caleb gathered the rest of the dinner and they sat silently for a few minutes; chewing and sipping at their water, until finally Caleb broke the silence.

“I have an idea, a compromise, if you’re open.”

Ryan seemed to brighten, but kept a sullen look on his adorable face. “What is this idea?”

Oh shit, better make it a good one.

“Um, well. What if my folks come along, or our friends? They don’t know them and maybe they can get some insight too. How’s that sound?”

He sat back and waited for the thought to churn in Ryan’s head. He wasn’t a rapid decision-maker sometimes and this was all new territory.

After a long, agonizing minute, Ryan finally responded. “Fine. Bring whomever, but we’re going. If they’re reaching out to you and it’s sincere at all, you’d be an ass not to accept it.”

Caleb loved it when Ryan had that authoritative tone in his voice. He saluted the redhead. “Yessir, Mr. Jacobson.”

Ryan’s expression softened and he swatted Caleb’s arm. “Shit. Just go, okay? You’ll regret it more if you don’t. Besides, I could make things very chilly for you if you don’t go.” He teased. He couldn’t lie to save his life, his blushing and smile gave him away.

“Oh really? Well what if I can warm you right up and make sure things never get chilly with us?” he eyed Ryan up and down and could see inside his robe at the neckline. Red hairs were visible on that pale, sweet chest that he loved to touch and kiss. He loved every molecule of his husband and like hell he’d screw things up for them.

“I was hopin’ you’d say something like that.” Ryan smiled and pushed his dinner plate away. “I’m not too terribly hungry right now.”

“No?” Caleb took a final bite of his chicken and his eyes widened as he was treated to the sight of Ryan standing, and he opened the belt on his robe, letting it hang open to the perfect body of his husband. His breath hitched and he pushed the chair away rapidly so he could stand as well and in two seconds his robe was open as well.

Ryan fished his hands inside to caress his husband’s body. “Time to make up for that little spat we had. I’m glad we’re going to dinner.”

Please don’t ruin the mood! Caleb pushed the thoughts away and just concentrated on tracing his fingers over Ryan’s angelic face.

“I am too. Right now I just wanna do one thing.” Caleb teased.

Ryan’s eyes widened. Damn they were the most beautiful shade of green he’d ever seen. Especially when he was curious.

“What’s that?”

Caleb kissed him deeply. “You.”

They joined hands and said nothing else as they trotted back to their bedroom, laid the robes aside, and burned off their dinner.

Copyright © 2014 stephanie l danielson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

They are so adorable :wub: I hope Ryan is right and Caleb´s siblings want to be involved in their brother´s life again.

Link to comment
On 07/08/2014 04:07 PM, Suvitar said:
They are so adorable :wub: I hope Ryan is right and Caleb´s siblings want to be involved in their brother´s life again.
Love these two to pieces! I hope so too for Caleb's sake that his siblings are nice....at least tolerable!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..