Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ice Fairy; The Friends - 15. Chapter 15

Sexy chapter #2!

Chapter Sixteen

One week later

Colby’s POV

It’d been a week since Colby and Jake had finally gotten together sexually and on the same page with their relationship. Both were much happier and Colby had to admit he couldn’t stop fantasizing about his man during the daytime. He’d just have to do something about that.

Jake had spruced up his pool, installing heaters so even on a chilly night the water stayed warm enough to swim in. They planned to take full advantage after their dinner date on a Friday night. Colby would sleep over at Jake’s for the first time and he couldn’t wait!

Everything was tame at first; basically they got into the pool together and just horsed around. Colby loved seeing Jake laugh and smile again and they enjoyed each other’s company immensely.

Then things got interesting.

Jake left the pool for a minute and came back with two tee shirts slung over his arm. They were for his construction company and had his bold logo plastered across the chest and back.

“Oh, cool. Them are nice shirts, baby.” Colby grinned as he saw the brilliant blue design with just a hint of a rainbow pattern to denote support for the LGBT community.

“Try it on, Colby.” He tossed his lover a shirt and Colby quickly pitched it over his head. The shirt was an extra-large, and hung low on his body, covering him almost to his thighs.

“I think it’s too big.” He joked, holding it out from his chest.

Jake joined him in the water. “That’s alright. It’s like a nightshirt.”

Before Colby could say too much more, Jake put his shirt on as well, but he noticed that having to lay over those incredible muscles ate up most of the shirt. It hung just at his hip level. For some reason, Colby got a jolt of erotic thoughts with this new knowledge.

After Jake slipped back into the pool, they bobbed together in the water, just kissing, but the kisses were not only sweet, but deep.

“Hey, you wanna get a little crazy?” Jake asked, a wild look in his eyes that turned Colby to mush. Before he could even answer, his eyes grew to moons as he watched Jake take hold of his own swim trunks, strip them off, and he slapped them up on the side.

Colby’s mouth ran dry as his eyes couldn’t help but drink in what the shirt didn’t cover on his boyfriend’s body.

“Damn, baby….” He smiled and his mouth hung open, which Jake took full advantage of to cover with his own mouth and kiss him until his body commanded all of the attention. Then, to his own shock and delight, he couldn’t think of anything else to do except to scoot back and with a quick motion, removed his trunks as well.

The water felt soft and warm, and feeling the fabric of the tee float around him he felt so free and sexy as all hell. He saw Jake’s eyes looking him up and down and those husky arms were heading towards his torso.

“Now this is more like it.” Jake whispered into Colby’s ear as their bodies pressed together under the water. His lover’s deft fingers snuck their way up the fabric and Colby did the same to him. Skin underwater felt so different… irresistible!

Before he knew what was happening, Jake stripped off his own tee, and inspired by his actions, Colby followed suit. For the first time in his life; he was skinidipping! Here he was, totally naked and bobbing up against his mutually naked boyfriend and he didn’t give a damn who could see them. He was in love and he wanted everything to be perfect.

Their bodies wordlessly slipped together and in Jake’s strong grasp, they were pinned to the side and did a slow, tantalizing, erotic frottage. Colby felt like he’d burst he was so happy! All he wanted was to keep holding onto Jake and have that body against his and those lips anywhere they wanted to be.

After the sweet frottage produced a cloud of milky fluid in the pool, the two caught their breath.

“Let’s go inside?” Colby requested.

Jake nodded. “Time for bed, baby.”

Colby felt a firm squeeze to his ass and he knew it wouldn’t be to go to sleep. Good.

“Come inside with me? Just wearing the shirts?” Jake asked.

Any nervousness that Colby felt melted away when he saw Jake put his shirt back on and he stood fearlessly outside the pool, his ass exposed and his crotch too; but he didn’t look like he cared one damn bit.

“Definitely.” He wrung out his own shirt and tossed it back over his body. The cool fabric touching his naked body was tantalizing. He ran his hands over the shirt he wore and felt very sexy. “I love this, and more than anything I love you, Jake.” Colby sauntered over and kissed Jake again. His hands cupped that hot, exposed ass and his desire peaked. He grabbed Jake’s hand. ‘Let’s get inside.”

“Whatever u say baby.”

They trotted indoors and locked the doors and shut the blinds. The air was cool but felt good on Colby and he knew it would feel even better when the shirt would be gone.

They got back to the bedroom and Colby knelt down on the bed and teased Jake with the shirt. “Damn, this feels so damn sexy, baby. I love it…” he ran his long fingers over his thighs, then up and inside the shirt and saw that Jake was turned on. The bigger man leaned forward and put his hands on Colby’s legs.

‘Lemme try. He smiled. He got up on his knees and ran his fingers up Colby’s thighs at first, then up the shirt and over the softened skin of his lover. They kissed deeply. “Damn, very, very sexy.”

Colby smiled and felt Jake’s hands rove over him under the shirt and especially down his back and finally to his ass. He loved for Jake to just put his hands there and rub him, gently, but to never stop it felt so good!

With the shirt lifted slightly, his cock sprung to life and his own hands were busy roving under Jake’s shirt and finally resting on his sculpted ass.

Finally, Colby grew tired of the covering and just as he had their 1st time, he stripped first, and knelt in front of his boyfriend completely naked again. Jake reached for his own shirt and pulled his off as well and Colby got a surge of desire again as he saw that body exposed.

With their hands firmly planted on each other’s asses and massaging them, letting their thumbs stroke over each’s holes, Colby leaned back and Jake began to kiss him, first the lips, then neck, then he sucked his nipples and finally smooched and massaged his way down to the cock.

“Make love to me, Jake. All night.” Colby whispered as he grappled his arms around his lover’s neck as the kisses made him feel like jelly. His hands couldn’t stay away from Jake’s body and his lips ached to kiss him. He wanted to kiss him everywhere and when he was done he wanted to start all over again.

Jake nodded in agreement and they kissed again and Colby took control, leaning over his man, kissing the body he loved and got an amazing, very sensual massage at the same time. He moaned and bucked into Jake’s body. Just the tingle of hair or the right nerve ending would be hit and it sent a shockwave through his body.

“Omig…..’ Colby panted over and over as he seemed to have lost the ability to speak. “Omig…..J…..baby…..” he bucked more and more and humped Jake’s furry leg at first, before he was re-directed to somewhere better.

“Come into me, Colby” Jake requested, spreading his legs wide and guiding Colby’s fingers to prep him. “Use that bucking inside of me, baby.”

Jake was as soft and warm on the inside as he was on the outside. He found it peculiar at first, but as he readied his lover’s hole for his long cock, he felt Jake move in his arms and when they touched he wanted everything to be perfect and not hurt the man at all. He’d done enough harm, time to make up for it.

Once he’d readied his man, he felt a bolt of nerves but a few quick, deep kisses took care of that and once Jake’s hand were back on his ass again, doing their slow, tantalizing motions that gave him that electrical feeling again, he bucked hard and he knew by the look on Jake’s face that there was no pain at all; just euphoria!

After Colby came into Jake, then Jake took his man in his arms and after a few moments to soften Colby’s hole; Jake entered him. Now that was a feeling! Colby cried out and grabbed the pillows behind him and pulsed his hips to match Jake’s rhythm.

“More…more, baby!” he requested as Jake bucked inside of him and after what seemed like moments or several minutes, Jake came inside of him and Colby felt the rush of warm fluid enter his body and he went limp.

Jake kissed Colby’s torso. “You alright, baby?”

After finding his voice again, Colby nodded and loved seeing the genuine concern in his lover’s eyes. “I’m great, baby. Mmmm…” was all he could say as he ran his fingers along his own chest to soothe himself. To aid in his relief, Jake’s fingers caressed his face and they kissed again softly, slowly.

“I love you, Colby.” He spoke so sweetly that it almost made Colby cry. He reached for Jake’s face and they kissed again, then laid down side-by-side until both were calm again.

“I love you too, Jake.”

Nothing more needed to be said. They cuddled together under the sheets to stay warm. But after only a brief nap for the two, Colby moved and felt his skin tingle to life again.

The third time they only did kissing and touching, no probing or groping, not that they’d done any, but Jake kissed Colby’s entire body and Colby did the same. They curled up in each other’s arms and pulled up the sheet to keep them vented, yet only partially-covered.

“You’re so awesome, Colby.”

Colby grinned and pawed Jake’s chest. “So are you, baby.” He rubbed his little body against his man’s. “Do you love my body? Am I a good lover?”

Jake laughed and nodded. “You’re damn sexy and a sweet, hot lover. I could touch you and kiss you forever.”

They held each other longer and did slow tours of touching and caressing, slowly, smoothly, gently.

When the dawn neared, the room filled with light and Colby felt his spirit was renewed completely. This was love. The real thing. He knew it for sure this time.

“Colby?” Jake breathed gently into his face.

‘Yes?” he felt like he was in heaven just being here and hearing that voice. His lover of almost four months that he’d almost foolishly lost forever.

“Move in with me?”

A gasp wanted to leave Colby’s mouth, but he wasn’t shocked or surprised. It’s what had been in his heart’s desire as well. Without even a second’s hesitation, Colby laid atop his lover and nodded. “Hell yes, baby. As soon as possible.”

There wasn’t anything else to be said. Jake’s hands held Colby gently while his fingers brushed down his boyfriend’s naked body again, up and down, and on the sides. Colby just sighed and soaked it all in. He was in love. Completely. Now to tell his roommate to find a new renter and to tell his friends about the best day of his life so far.

Copyright © 2014 stephanie l danielson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wonderful that Colby and Jake are getting along so well and now they are moving together :wub:

Link to comment
On 06/10/2014 08:06 PM, Suvitar said:
Wonderful that Colby and Jake are getting along so well and now they are moving together :wub:
It's about time, eh? lol...love these two!
Link to comment

I think the shock of every thing going so smooth for the last couple of chapters left me speech less looking forward to when Colby tells his roommate that he is moving in with jake

Link to comment
On 06/11/2014 05:46 AM, paul.b said:
I think the shock of every thing going so smooth for the last couple of chapters left me speech less looking forward to when Colby tells his roommate that he is moving in with jake
lol! I told you they would get on famously. I think the roomie will take it well and then CJ can throw a dinner party for their friends.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..