Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ice Fairy; The Friends - Prologue. Prologue

Prologue

Caleb’s POV

“Wow, just one more week til you’re my wife.” He teased Ryan with a huge grin plastered on his face.

His fiancé shot him a look. “Hey now, enough of that calling me your future wife talk, baby.” He started to unbuckle his jeans. “I could show you just how much of a man I am if you need more proof.”

Caleb’s eyes widened and he felt his mouth run dry. He took in every bit that was Ryan; his man of over three years in one long, lingering glance. The hair, the eyes, the lips, the chest, the body, and of course the bulging pants that called his name. He leaned in and caught Ryan’s face in his sizeable hands and kissed the man deeply.

“I’m always up for some proof, my astonishingly handsome, adorable man. My very soon to be husband.” His voice was deeper and huskier as he kissed Ryan again and felt the slim arms go around his reduced middle.

He’d worked so hard to lose weight for the wedding; he was down nearly 75 pounds and into a size extra-large, down from triple that. He and Ryan were bursting with pride in his accomplishment.

“My hot, skinnier man.” His green eyes widened and had a playful glint in them. “Damn. Someone’s awake.” Ryan commented with a big grin on his face. He fished his hand down Caleb’s front.

“He misses you. Give ‘im a squeeze to say howdy.” To oblige, Caleb opened his shorts and let Ryan’s hand go inside and start to massage his sac. He loved how deft those fingers were at holding on and applying just the right amount of pressure. Caleb undid Ryan’s jeans and pushed them down, his hands doing a thorough tour of his lover’s backside.

“Mmm….my Caleb. My baby. My fiancé.” Ryan moaned. “This week can’t past fast enough for me to by your hubby.” He pushed off his pants the rest of the way and pulled off his shirt. He stood naked in front of Caleb and ran his fingers up and down his lightly-hairy chest, which of course excited things even more.

Unable to wait any longer, Caleb picked up Ryan into his strong arms. “Come on, let’s go get in some practice for the honeymoon.”

“Deal.”

After shutting the door and Caleb shedding the rest of his clothes, they sat down on the bed and kissed passionately; Caleb had never felt better in his life as he took in every nuance of Ryan that there was to be had. He knew their honeymoon would be wonderful; but for now this night was the only mutual one they shared off. It was a struggle to find time together; but when they did, their desire exploded.

Ryan’s POV

Ryan nestled in-between Caleb’s legs and spread his own legs open wider, slinging them over his lover’s sizeable limbs .

All he felt was Caleb’s skin touching his, his back to Caleb’s furry front, which tickled his skin with the bristly hair that he’d grown to adore. What he loved most though, were Caleb’s thick fingers running up and down Ryan’s inner thighs. Back and forth, slowly, and continuously and Ryan felt his passion rising with each and every stroke. He writhed and moaned, gasped and smiled as he felt Caleb’s breath on his neck and his huge hands touching his body.

This was heaven…all of it. Every touch, every breath, every single moment spent in Caleb’s arms and bed was golden to him. He’d never felt love like this before and he knew Caleb had not either. This was something both of them wanted more than anything. This was real love.

“Ahhh…Cal…mmmm. Baby…” Ryan wriggled more in Caleb’s grasp and felt like he’d explode right there. “Damn you know all the right spots, baby.”

A set of velvet lips was felt on his shoulder as they leaned in together even more. “It’s my honor just to touch you, Ryan. My beautiful man.” His fingers left his lovers thighs for a moment in order to wrap around Ryan’s muscular chest; and began to massage the lovely torso; all while kissing him.

“I love you so much…” Caleb whispered.

After Ryan remembered how to speak again, he bent back to kiss Caleb. “I love you too; you have turned my world around, my handsome, sexy beast of a man.”

They kissed again and it was deeper this time. Caleb’s hand went south and cupped Ryan’s crotch and growing cock, which was weeping with precum already.

“I need you…” Ryan practically begged as he couldn’t take just the massage anymore. He was about to explode already but he didn’t want things to end for a long time yet. He felt sweat beading on his chest and meshing with Caleb’s body hair and skin, making an enticing cocktail. Mmm. Cock is what suffused his thoughts right now. Caleb’s large, thick, long cock pressing against the small of his back right now. It prodded him and made him hornier by the second. He turned in Caleb’s arms and wrapped his arms around his lover’s neck and pushed him down on the bed.

“Ryebread.” Caleb spoke breathily as their naked bodies pressed together in a tight embrace. Their kisses grew deeper and wetter and their bodies grew moister with each touch. Ryan felt sweat drip from his wavy hair and saw that Caleb was very wet. Just the way they should be.

“Come into me, baby. All the way.” Ryan grunted as he felt his ass being kneaded like bread dough. It was wonderful and hot and he felt like he’d pass out any second now if he didn’t have Caleb inside of him.

They quickly switched positions and with little workup, Caleb leaned over Ryan and worked first his fingers then his cock into his lover’s hole. Ryan gasped and smiled wide when they finally joined together. It was the warmest sensation on earth and the most euphoric he’d ever felt. He wrapped his legs around Caleb’s wide torso and tilted himself back as much as he could to take in all he could of the pulsing cock inside his body.

“More, more..omigod….Cal…” he felt Caleb’s hands on his body, drawing circles in the sweat, kissing and lapping and savoring.

Caleb said nothing during all of this; he concentrated on his motions and thrusts and when it came time, Ryan knew the look in his eyes and took hold of his own manhood and they came together, as they always did.

When the madness was over, Caleb laid down next to Ryan and they pressed together tightly, enjoying their afterglow and catching their breath again.

Ryan loved Caleb’s smell. It didn’t matter how big he was or what looks they got; he didn’t care. His heart was completely entranced and enchanted by the love he received and reciprocated the best way he knew how. Ryan was deeply in love and it made him even warmer to know in a week’s time; they’d be married and he’d share the name of Jacobson.

Copyright © 2014 stephanie l danielson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I´m glad you have started to write the sequel and the prologue is very hot :P Looking forward reading more :read:

Link to comment
On 02/23/2014 05:13 PM, Suvitar said:
I´m glad you have started to write the sequel and the prologue is very hot :P Looking forward reading more :read:
Thank you! Yeah, wanted to start things off with a hot scene :)
Link to comment

Another wedding to look forward to but the main ones I'm looking forward to are Colby and Jake I don't know what it is about Colby if he can be trusted I have all ways had a feeling he will hurt someone

Link to comment
On 02/23/2014 10:20 PM, paul.b said:
Another wedding to look forward to but the main ones I'm looking forward to are Colby and Jake I don't know what it is about Colby if he can be trusted I have all ways had a feeling he will hurt someone
Working on them right now. Colby's a good kid, he's still reeling from Amber though.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..