Jump to content

Plattenbau 1. Stories by Luna M.

   (2 reviews)
Cover image shows a young man in full color on the left waving to his neighbor, a taller man cloaked in greyscale with a frown on his face.

A quiet, solitude life without stress, commitment or responsibility is all Ed wants. But when his new neighbors move in next door, it all seems to have come to an end. Alex, a teenage brat, has made it his life goal to befriend Ed no matter the cost. Is friendship all that the odd, wired kid wants...or does he have other feelings towards the giant, grumpy bear? (R18, love, loneliness, friendship, neighbors, slow burn, darkcomedy, mxb, age gap, mental health)

I have been given the enormous privilege of not only editing this story, but also sharing it with the GA community. The writer, LunaM only had a phone to work with, so she asked me to post it on GA on her behalf. I made sure she created her own account first so that I can tag our usernames in the correct places, and I'm *ridiculously* excited to share this one!
- Michelle (Thirdly)
Copyright © 2022 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (8 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 5
  • Characters 7
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 6
  • Feel-Good 6
  • Humor 5
  • Smoldering 6
  • Tearjerker 4
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 3

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Doha

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Plattenbau is a story of 2 men who find each other and battle the odds to stay together. 

This story explores the challenges of a big age gap, cultural differences and difficult social issues, but remains light-hearted and upbeat. 

An excellent read!!

Response from the author:

Thank you a lot for reading and reviewing the story. 

:) I'm glad you enjoyed it. 

  • Love 3
Link to review
raven1

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

LunaM. and Thirdly have brought to GA a very interesting story of love and life in a very depressing setting and trying times.  It has a very compelling plot with difficult, eccentric characters that quickly become lovable. The writing and editing have created a story that is easily read and highly enjoyable. I strongly recommend you read this slightly dark tale with a bright ending.

Response from the author:

I can't thank you enough for a leaving a review and for all of the thoughts you've shared throughout this story. I was unfortunately too close to it to count as an outsider's opinion since I was the editor, so I relied greatly on the GA community as a whole to let @LunaM. know that she did well with this one, and that it hopefully sparks enough energy in her to finish another one of her projects no matter how long it takes! 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..