Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 1,662 Words
  • 1,132 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Plattenbau - 18. Chapter 18- Daddy

p style="text-align:center;"> spacer.png

"I have to leave now." Alex said when looking at the clock that was above Ed's old tv. It wasn't like he wanted to leave. But he knew, if he was late again, his mother would start to ask questions that he would rather avoid. Sure, she had figured out that he was gay, and to Alex’s surprise had simply just excepted it. But he was definitely not ready to tell her that he was actually dating a man that was only three years younger then her. If she finds out she will probably forbid me to ever see Ed again, he thought as he cuddled closer against Ed's side.

"I thought you said you had to leave." The older man said with a raised eyebrow, making Alex roll his eyes.

"Yes, daddy." The teen had made the mocking comment without really thinking about it, but Ed’s reaction made him do a double take on what he had just said. "Wait a second...do you like when I call you that?"

"What?! No, of course not! It's fucking weird!" Ed loudly exclaimed, but his red checks and fidgety behavior made it clear to the younger man that he had hit the nail on its head.

A rush of confidence rolled over Alex and, with a cheeky grin, he leaned in closer, laid his hand on Ed thigh, dangerously close to the man's goods and whispered seductively into Ed's ear, "Oh, really, daddy?"

To Alex's delight, he could immediately feel the older man responding to it. His breath hitched, his hands gripped the back of the couch tightly. The younger man could even feel beneath his hand how the older’s lower region twitched in arousal. But he also could see Ed fighting against his urges. His eyes shifted from one place to the other, never even daring to look in the direction of his boyfriend.

The blond suddenly shook his head and stood up in order to get at least a little bit of distance between them. "For fuck’s sake Alex, stop it! This is weird! How can you call me the same thing you call your actual father so casually?!"

"Because you obviously like it when I call you that. Also, just so you know, I never called my father dad, let alone daddy. I only ever called him by his first name." Alex sighed and walked over, where the grumpy bear was standing and put his arms around his waist. He had somewhat expected to get pushed back because the blond didn't seem to be in the mode for hugs any longer. But to his delight, his grumpy lover laid his arm around his shoulder and then grumbled, somewhat lost in his own thoughts, "That's even weirder."

Alex shrugged. For him, it was just how it always had been. "Maybe, but that means I don't really have the connection between the word daddy and my father. So if you want, I can call you that." He explained and gave Ed a seductive smile.

The older man seemed to think about it for a moment and then grumbled something under his breath. With deep curiosity, Alex begged him to repeat himself.

"I said yes, but don't fucking dare do it in public." Ed begrudgingly repeated, his cheeks fiery red. "Now get your ass out off here before you get in trouble with your mother." Ed urged, pushing Alex away at an arm's length and holding him by his shoulders while giving him a stern look.

For a moment, Alex wanted to bite his tongue and not let out the thought that had just popped up in his head. But, then it slipped out anyways. "Okay, now you totally sound like my father." Alex laughed and jumped away. By using Ed's momentary shock, he managed to sprint to the hallway and grab his shoes. He had just put them on when he heard Ed yelling, "YOU LITTLE SHIT! Come back here!" Followed by a bellowing laughter, that told Alex that the big guy wasn't really angry with him but instead just messing around.

Laughing, Alex rushed towards the door but only a second after he had stumbled out of the apartment, he was grabbed and shoved against the door frame. Ed's large frame blocked him from escaping, not that he really wanted to anyways.

"I told you to come back, didn't I, boy?" The blond growled. His deep, raspy voice mixed with the lustful undertone drove pleasant shivers down Alex's spine and lit a fire in his lower region.

"Sorry daddy, I didn't hear you." Alex grinned, not even attempting to hide that he was obviously lying. Ed lowered his head so that their lips were just inches away from touching.

"Oh, is that so?" The older man whispered, his normally cold silvery blue eyes burning with lust like a wildfire.

Alex took a sharp breath and nodded. He was completely mesmerized by what was happening. Sure, it wasn't the first time they were flirting or doing things. But, usually, he was the one initiating it and was even the driving force behind it while Ed just went along with whatever he wanted. Seeing his man so dominant and confident in a situation like that made the younger man suddenly realize how much more experience his partner must have and how much he probably was holding back for his sake.

"Please, daddy." The teen begged, not even sure himself what for, but it didn't really matter because, only a second after the words had spilled out of his mouth, Ed pulled him into a heated kiss.

The brunet was more than willing to be held in place. He’d lost count of how many kisses the two of them had shared, but the heat that Ed’s kisses incited in him was starting to become a familiar reaction to his body. Alex wanted the other man so badly, it was a surprise that Ed seemed to voice aloud his one vivid thought…

"I want to fuck you so badly." Ed admitted, breathlessly when their lips parted for just a second. But before Alex could tell him that he wanted the same then and there, a very familiar voice interrupted their good time.

"ALEXEY! Kakogo cherta?!"

A wide-eyed Alex stared at the small, middle aged woman that had just stepped out of the elevator. "Mom?"

_________

It took Ed a second to realize just how deep in shit he had just fallen. But when he did, he immediately took a step back from Alex, who seemed completely frozen in shock.

In a blink of an eye, the furious woman dashed towards them, grabbed Alex arm, and pulled him behind herself. She stood there like a lioness that was defending her cub, screaming what Ed assumed were not-so-nice Russian words into his face.

"Ma'am I didn't... this isn't..." Ed tried to explain. But before he could really do so, he had already gotten slapped in the face by the petite, little woman that was probably not much older then he himself was. Even though she didn't really look like it, her backhand definitely had a lot of force behind it. Over the ringing in his ears, Ed was barely able to hear how Alex started yelling at her.

"Mama! What the hell?!" The teen screeched and shook off his mother's hand. The petite woman said something in Russian in response, causing Alex to gasp at her. "What the... NO MAMA! He is my boyfriend! I LOVE HIM." The teen cried out in sheer desperation.

Ed didn't need to be able to read her mind to know what she was thinking, the look she was giving him said it all. She wants to kill me... He thought, but suddenly her demeanor made an almost one-eighty and a sickly sweet grin spread across her face, while her eyes stayed cold and filled with disgust towards him.

"Your boyfriend...oh how...nice." The woman said to Alex. From the tone in her voice and the fake-ass smile, Ed knew she meant the exact opposite and so did Alex. Because the boy's spirit got entirely crushed by just those few words. He lowered his head and took a few steps back, seemingly giving up any spark of fighting against her.

Shit, she is one of those... Ed thought, feeling very much reminded of one of his ex girlfriends, who had the habit of castrating him with her words every time they fought.

When she turned her attention back on him, Ed felt like he was on his way to the gallows. But he knew that if he would run like the coward he was, there was no way in hell he would ever be able to see Alex again, without ruining the boy's relationship with his mother. He swallowed hard and prepared himself for the slaughter that was about to happen.

"What's your name?"

"It's Edgar, ma'am." He replied quickly, whereupon Alex's mother immediately shot the next question, the one Ed had feared probably the most. "How old are you?"

Ed opened his mouth to answer but suddenly Alex piped up. "Mama, is this really necessary?" The teen tried to argue but his mother's glare made his confidence crumble to pieces. He took a shaky breath and then continued barely loud enough, "It's just... all the neighbors can hear us here... can't we at least go inside?"

"Hmm... I suppose you are right about that." She replied after concerning it. With another deadly glare towards Ed, she walked past him, inviting herself into his fortress.

Ed was about to follow her when a shaky, cold hand grabbed his.

"I'm so sorry, Ed. She..." Alex sniffled and looked up to him with tears glistening in his eyes.

Ed forced himself to smile and said somewhat jokingly, "It's fine. I survived war, I will survive your mother, too."

But Alex just shook his head and mumbled under his breath, "I'm not so sure about that."

Copyright © 2022 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 8
  • Fingers Crossed 2
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Mama is upset and frightened for Alex.  She is a formidable obstacle for Ed to maneuver around to keep Alex. It will be interesting how Ed and Alex stand up to her.  The outcome of this confrontation will be interesting to see.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Just as it was getting hot, mum arrives. And was she angry! 🤣 😂 let's see if the guys survive her wrath. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..