Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 2,373 Words
  • 1,385 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Plattenbau - 8. Chapter 8- Sleepover

p style="text-align:center;"> spacer.png

Ed turned on the engine and was about to put on his seat belt when he saw a woman answering the door. Though it was difficult to tell from that far of a distance in the dark of night, he was still able to make out her big belly and the confrontational body language.

"Oh shit. This isn't going to end well." Ed mumbled to himself and sank back into the driver seat and ran his hand over his face.

From what Alex had told him, he should have figured out that there was more going on than just his parents separating out of the blue.

Your husband knocking up his affair is definitely a good reason to get a divorce, Ed thought and pulled out his pack of cigarettes. He might be a self-proclaimed asshole, but not to the point of leaving the boy stranded in the outskirts of town in the middle of the night.

With a final drag from his cigarette, Ed saw whom he assumed to be Alex’s father finally show up at the door to lead the woman back into the house.
"Fucking coward." Ed grumbled as he blew out the thick bluish gray smoke.

The guy seemed to argue with Alex for a moment but then instead of letting his child into the house, the bastard slammed the door into his face, leaving the visibly distraught boy standing there all by himself on the doorstep of his 'home' in the cold autumn night.

For a moment, all Ed could do was watch, feeling too overwhelmed by his emotions. Then, his body just started acting on its own accord and he got out of the car and walked towards the crying boy, who was now sitting on the curb in front of his former home.

"Let's go home."

Startled by the presence of Ed suddenly standing right next to him, Alex looked up and saw the man holding out his hand. For a moment, he was in shock because he had expected Ed to drive back home right after dropping him off. And yet, Ed was actually still there. Sure, Alex imagined that most people would have probably done the same, considering the circumstances. However, Ed was not most people.

The younger man just knew the grumpy bear too well by now to take something like this for granted.

He quickly wiped away the tears from his cheeks and then grabbed Ed's hand, allowing himself to be pulled up to his feet. Alex hesitated for a moment in letting go of Ed's hand, not wanting to pester the man any further. But when the big guy squeezed his hand and started to pull him back to the car, the teen understood that he didn't have to. To his further astonishment, Ed even opened the passenger door, all gentleman-like, and helped him in.

When Ed sat down behind the wheel and started the engine, Alex couldn't keep himself from staring at him, trying to figure out what the hell was going on with him. This kind of friendliness and almost-caring behavior was just so unlike him. It really made Alex wonder if he should be happy about it or not, because even if Ed was being so nice to him, the guy did seem somewhat hung up in his own thoughts. And, from the grim look on his face, it didn't seem to be anything pleasant.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked and only for a moment, glanced back to the place he had called his home only an hour ago.

Ed chuckled and shook his head. "Shouldn't I be asking you that?" He asked somewhat jokingly.

"Well uhm..." Alex stammered and uncomfortably shifted in his seat. His brain still hadn't had the time to really comprehend what had just happened. But, now that Ed was reminding him, everything really seemed to crumble down, destroying the picture he had of his home and his family. He leaned forward and rested his forehead on the dashboard. "Honestly, I don't know."

After inhaling and exhaling a deep breath, Alex continued. "I just don't get it. Why didn't she just tell me?! I would have never said those things to her if I had known what was really going on! I mean fuck! Why did he even do this?!"

After having let out the first few thoughts, it was as if all of the dams broke lose within him and the words just started pouring out from his mouth. He started ranting on and on about his parents' shitty behavior. He huffed about having finally found out that the real reason they had separated wasn't out of the blue but, instead, because his father had managed to get his secretary pregnant. And as if that wasn't enough, he also seemed to have decided to start all over again, throwing out the old, and starting a new family with that arrogant bitch. Knowing the truth took a much bigger toll on him than he had expected. It was almost like everything he had been told had been nothing more than a big fat lie.

Ed didn't say much, but he didn't have to. His grunting, swearing, and questions in response were enough to reassure Alex that the older guy was actually listening to what he had to say and, for once, didn't mind his rambling.

When they finally parked in front of the concrete building complex, Alex finally stopped talking. He was too tired and emotionally drained to even complain any more. All he wanted was a good rest and to stop thinking about how his dad had basically thrown everything overboard just for some stupid slut.

He begrudgingly followed Ed back into the gloomy, dirty gray building that had now become his only option for a home. When they entered the stinking metal box of doom, Alex leaned against the wall while Ed pressed the button. Neither of them spoke. But when they had almost reached the ninth floor, Alex finally mustered up enough courage to ask Ed if he could stay at his place for the night.

"What about your mom?" Ed questioned.

"She is at work. Probably won't be home till morning. Also, it's Friday, so I have no school tomorrow." Alex explained, hoping that this maybe would convince the older guy.

For a moment, Ed seemed to hesitate. But then he sighed and nodded. "Fine. But you sleep on the couch." He said, right when the elevator doors opened.

It took him a moment. But because he was already feeling lucky that Ed had caved in about him staying so easily, Alex tried to push his luck even further when he entered the man's living room. "But, I want to sleep with you."

Immediately Ed, who was in the process of taking off his jacket and shoes, spun around and gave him a look of pure horror.

Sharing a bed with someone wasn't that weird. So why is he… Oh shit! Alex thought, finally realizing what he had just suggested and why Ed was being so weird about it.

"I didn't mean it like that! Seriously I only meant sleeping and not…well you know what I mean, right?" He hastily explained and then added barely audible "I mean unless you want us to…"

"NO! Yes?" Ed was visibly conflicted about it. His eyes nervously darted from one object to another, while never locking eyes with him for more than a second.
After a moment Ed sighed and grumbled, "Fine you can SLEEP in my bed BUT no cuddling or shit like that! I'm not your fucking boyfriend."

Alex's face immediately lit up, he would have never even imagined that there would be a situation where he would be able to actually get this far. Even if it was just pity on Ed's end, he didn't give a damn because he had just achieved something that, in his eyes, was a miracle. With a wide grin, he walked off towards the bedroom. When he reached the door, he felt a sudden rush of confidence. With an even wider grin, he turned around and said in his best attempt of sounding flirtatious, "I wouldn't mind it if you were."

Like a statue, Ed just stood there for a moment before he grabbed one of his shoes and threw it in Alex's direction. It completely missed him but he still took it as his queue to fuck off, so he closed the bedroom door.

Ed shook his head. "He will be the death of me." He mumbled to himself and went into the bathroom to get himself ready for bed.

After quickly brushing his teeth and putting on his usual t-shirt and sweatpants combo, he grabbed a few pillows and a blanket from the couch, so the boy wouldn't freeze. When he entered his bedroom just a moment later, he stopped dead in his tracks. The teenager had taken it upon himself to take off most of his clothes. Before he could stop himself, Ed had gotten an eyeful of a wide stretch of pale skin and…

"What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled and forced himself to look away.

"Uhm taking off my clothes? I can't really sleep in my jeans and hoodie, right?"

"Yes but..." Ed said but stopped himself from saying anything further. He first had to come up with something that wouldn't make him sound like a perverted creep.

Alex sighed and stepped in front of Ed. "Look, don't worry, I'm wearing boxers underneath. They look like swimming trunks." He explained and before Ed could even time to process, he had already taken off his skinny jeans, revealing a pair of dark red boxers.

The loose fabric that almost completely covered up his thighs definitely wasn't as revealing as Ed had thought but he still couldn't get himself to take his eyes off of him. His gaze unintentionally wandered back up to the boy's pale chest. He needs some more meat on those bones. Ed thought and made a mental note to buy some more food so when the boy would come over he would have something to stuff down his throat.

You could stuff something else down his throat, a small voice in his head whispered to him seductively, making Ed almost choke on his own spit.

He immediately tried to suppress any thoughts in that direction. But, the image of Alex on his knees in front of him, with his lips tightly wrapped around his big, fat cock just wouldn't leave his imagination. Ed licked his lips. He hadn't felt that horny in a very long time. It was almost like his hormones had turned back to those of a teenage boy's. He grabbed his groin and quickly tried to adjust his growing boner so Alex wouldn't notice it. He couldn't even explain why he suddenly felt that way, but for some reason, his mind just drifted off into very smutty territory when he saw Alex flashing so much skin.

His eyes wandered back down again and he imagined taking those god damn boxers off, grabbing Alex around his slender hips, throwing him onto the bed and then....

Ed's thoughts immediately came to a halt when he noticed Alex's cheeky grin, making him realize that he had been caught red handed.

"You like what you see?" The boy asked. He had probably meant for it to sound sexy but Ed still noticed the slightly insecure tone in his voice.

He didn't reply but instead quickly turned away and walked towards his wardrobe, to get some old t-shirt for Alex to wear, hoping that the teen wearing more clothes would help him get his mind out of the gutter. "Here at least wear this. I can't sleep next to you while you are half naked." He explained and held out the shirt towards the boy.

Alex hesitated for a moment but then begrudgingly put it on "Why?" Alex asked, visibly annoyed at being shut down like that.

"Because I'm a grown man and it would be very inappropriate for me to sleep next to a half naked child." Ed exclaimed, on one hand hoping the kid would just agree and on the other hand because he felt like he really needed to remind himself of that fact before this got out of hand.

But Ed wasn't that lucky, because just a moment later, Alex angrily hissed back. "For fucks sake I'm not a child! I'm almost seventeen!"

"Fine then you are a teenager. But either way, it still is very weird and inappropriate." Ed again tried to convince Alex, and partly also himself.

"Oh please, like I give a fuck. Also the age of consent here in Germany is fourteen so there is not even a legal reason why you have to be so awkward about this! We could fuck right here, right now, and nobody could do anything about it!" Alex pointed out, getting more pissed off with each word that spewed from his lips. He was getting more and more frustrated with being seen as such a kid in Ed’s eyes. While he wasn’t really an adult yet, Alex still felt that he was old enough to have boyfriend.

"Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's right." Ed growled back. When Alex was about to argue back again, Ed just ignored him and got into bed.

The blond didn't want to hear any more arguments that would discredit his own thoughts, because he knew that with enough pressure from the teen, he would probably falter. And that, in turn, would mean no sleep for either of them. Alex tried to argue some more, but Ed just pressed one of the pillows he had brought from the couch against his ear.

It took a moment before the boy gave up and also climbed into bed, with his back turned towards Ed. Even though he was grumbling curse words under his breath, it didn't take long before he got quiet and his profanities were replaced with a rhythmic breathing.

Ed took the cushion away from his ear and looked over his shoulder at Alex. With a sigh, he rolled onto his other side and put his arm around Alex's chest, pulling him into a spooning position. "That's all you get." He whispered and closed his tired eyes.

p style="text-align:center;"> spacer.png
Copyright © 2022 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 14
  • Haha 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, centexhairysub said:

Truly despise the father; and we haven't even really met him.  

I am glad that Ed chose to wait, smarter than the average bear.  Alex needs to realize that Ed is damaged, his past makes him unsure of not only himself but his interactions with others.  He may be attracted to Alex but won't just act on it.

I can see a whole lot of pathways this could go down; not all of them ending in a good place.  

Staying more than interested.

Smarter than the average bear- 🤣 I died reading this. I know Ed's a bear, but I never pictured him as an actual bear until I read that. 🧸 

Ed is damaged- Alex knows. He doesn't know all the details, but he knows getting involved with Ed is a big challenge.

Pathways- Not sure what you're envisioning, but trust me. It's gonna be good. 👀 

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Beau said:

Thanks for all the effort you put into creating this story. Greatly appreciated.

The thanks goes to Luna. I was just the editor.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 12/3/2022 at 4:21 AM, Beau said:

Thanks for all the effort you put into creating this story. Greatly appreciated.

No need to thank me. I'm just happy people enjoy reading it 😊

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Interesting chapter. Ed has some issues with their age difference, but Alex seems to think there is no problem.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

We find out that Dad is a POS of the worst sort, is/was Alex's mother trying not to stain Alex's father's memory for the sake of Alex???

Will we see fireworks ,shortly?

His gaze unintentionally wandered back up to the boy's pale chest. He needs some more meat on those bones. Ed thought and made a mental note to buy some more food so when the boy would come over he would have something to stuff down his throat.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 12/4/2022 at 10:02 AM, LunaM. said:

No need to thank me. I'm just happy people enjoy reading it 😊

We are enjoying it. Very much. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Ed is falling for Alex. His caring nature is resurfacing. Ed's transformation is happening and that will allow Alex's transformation to take place. 

Edited by Doha
  • Fingers Crossed 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..