Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 957 Words
  • 1,353 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Plattenbau - 9. Chapter 9- Maybe Tomorrow

p style="text-align:center;"> spacer.png

Warning: Possibly ambiguous consensual activity?

--

It was in the middle of the night when Ed woke up.

At first, he couldn't figure out what it was that had interrupted his sleep. But then, he noticed something…or rather someone rubbing against his lower half.

Because of his drowsiness, he momentarily had trouble remembering what was going on or who was even laying there right next to him, with their back pressed against his chest and their ass rubbing against his groin. But when he heard a familiar voice softly moan his name, he immediately was wide awake. The memories of the events that had led to him sharing his bed flooded his mind.

At first, Ed attempted to get up. But then he noticed Alex’s head resting on his arm, so he lifted his head to glance down at the boy, instead. The room was still dark, so he couldn't clearly tell if the boy was asleep or just pretending. But, what he could tell was that one of Alex's hands was inside of his boxers, making a gesture Ed knew all too well.

He stared at the boy for a moment, contemplating what he could do without making this situation even more awkward for the both of them. But, Alex quickened his rubbing against Ed's hardening member and caused the older guy to suppress a moan. Ed desperately reminded himself over and over again how wrong it was that he didn't move away or even attempted to wake Alex up but he still couldn't bring himself to do either of those things.

It just had been way too long since he had been intimate with anyone. Hell, it had been so long that he couldn't even remember the last time. Being deprived of physical attention made it so much harder for Ed to not just go along with what was happening. However, what really brought Ed over the edge was Alex mumbling "Please! Eddy please!" in between moans, making his name sound a lot like something else. After hearing such a lustful, desperate plea, Ed just couldn't hold back anymore.

Ed closed his eyes, put his hand on Alex's hip, and then began to grind his now rock-hard dick against the perfectly round butt, making the younger guy moan even louder.

"Fuck." Ed mumbled to himself before slowly moving his fingers further down towards Alex's hand.

He firmly grabbed the teen’s wrist and pulled it out of the boxers just to take Alex’s slender, wet cock into his own hand and continue the movement with experienced ease. He could feel Alex twitch with every stroke, making it clear to Ed that he was close to the edge. The blond quickened the pace and, with just a few more strokes, Alex came, his hot sperm spilling into Ed's hand and soaking the teen's red boxers.

When Alex's breath finally calmed down, and he seemed to be fully asleep again, Ed pulled out his now wet hand. He stared at the slimy, milky substance for a moment before he rolled onto his back. With a slight hesitation, he then proceeded to finish himself off.

----

"Good morning!" Alex cheerfully greeted Ed when the older guy walked into the kitchen.

The older man just grumbled something incoherent and then immediately went over to the coffee machine that still had some leftover coffee from yesterday in it. He poured the black liquid into a mug and placed it in the microwave to reheat it.

"Uhm... why don't you make some fresh coffee?" Alex asked while flipping over the pancake he was making. Having found nothing to eat in the man's fridge, he had quickly gone over to his place and grabbed some stuff he thought his mother wouldn't notice if they went missing.

Ed just shrugged. "Would be a waste." He stated, his gruff morning voice giving Alex pleasant shivers down his spine.

"Yes but... I don't know... doesn't it taste bad or something? I mean reheated coffee doesn't really sound tasty so..."

"Shut up." Ed growled, seemingly annoyed by Alex chatty behavior so early in the morning. The older man looked at him for a moment and sighed. "Listen, just let me have my coffee and a smoke first and then you can talk all you want."

Alex nodded. Note to self, Ed is definitely not a morning person. He thought and smiled at the blond, who was lighting his first cigarette of the day. Not a moment later, the sizzling noise drew his attention back to making even more pancakes.

After having smoked two cigarettes and drunk half of his cup of coffee, Ed finally spoke up. "So...how did you sleep?" He asked while fumbling around with his lighter.

Alex looked at Ed for a second and then turned away, not wanting the older guy to see the guilt that was written all over his face. He had woken up in the middle of the night with a massive boner and Ed spooning him. In his half asleep state, he hadn't really even thought about what he was doing but instead just started to jerk himself off like usual.

The younger man wasn't sure if what had happened afterwards had been just his imagination or reality but from the man's innocent question he deducted that it really just had been his mind playing tricks on him. He cleared his throat and tried to push away the naughty thoughts about the grumpy bear jerking him off. "Uhm great. What...what about you?" He asked, his voice slightly higher than usually.

Ed lifted his mug to his lips and paused for a moment. "Yeah, me too...I slept like a rock." He mumbled and chugged down the rest of his coffee.


 

Copyright © 2022 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 9
  • Haha 5
  • Wow 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

2 hours ago, SnowBear said:

Alex pulled a sneaky! Don't worry buddy you'll wear him down eventually 😜

😏....🤫

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, VBlew said:

Ed knows, and Alex thinks it was a dream… playing cat and mouse. Hopefully some honesty and conversation coming.

Yes but....🤐

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
8 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

Alex believes it may be a dream; Ed thinks it was real; but was it really?  LOL.  Sometimes the physical is the easiest way to connect.  Connecting on an emotional or intellectual level is much harder.

Ed said it had been a long time; how long is a long time?  

Oh it was definitely real 😏

How long?... A few years. So a yeah it's been a long time for Ed.

Edited by LunaM.
  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 12/5/2022 at 6:07 AM, VBlew said:

Ed knows, and Alex thinks it was a dream… playing cat and mouse. Hopefully some honesty and conversation coming.

It will be needed I think. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..