Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 2,328 Words
  • 1,523 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Plattenbau - 17. Chapter 17- Date Night

p style="text-align:center;"> spacer.png

"Two tickets please." Ed grumbled and pointed toward the movie poster behind the clerk.

Even after having watched the trailer, he still had no idea what it was about, all he really knew was that he most likely would hate it even though Alex had assured him at least a hundred times that he wouldn't.

The guy clicked around on the monitor in front of him for a moment before he looked back up again, eyeing Alex for a moment before asking somewhat hesitantly, "Both full price or...?"

"Yes." Ed quickly replied before the guy could even finish his sentence. Sure, he knew that technically Alex could get a cheaper ticket than he himself could, but he didn't want to seem like a cheapskate. At least, not on their first real date. Even if this evening costs me my entire monthly income, I don't care. I just want Alex to have the best date ever.

"But I have my student ID with me." Alex suddenly piped up, for some reason grinning like he had just won the lottery.

Before Ed had the time to say that it didn't matter and he would just pay full price, the guy behind the counter questioned with an awkward smile, "So one adult and one child?"

Just the mention of the word made Ed flinch. Child... He shook his head not wanting to ruin the evening with even more doubts about what he was actually doing. Impatiently he replied, "No! Two adults!"

The employee slowly nodded and glanced at the teen, who now seemed somewhat bummed out, before he looked down at the machine again and asked,
"Where would you like to sit?"

"Back row." Ed replied, being aware that with his height, he would most likely block the view of whoever had the misfortune of sitting behind him. But, when he heard Alex gasp and saw his eyes growing to the size of plates, he realized what went through the teen’s head.

Ed’s height was the furthest thing from what was on Alex’s mind. Just the thought of him sitting next to the blond in the back row of the darkened theater was already enough to get him in the mood. It was a wonder the younger man didn’t break out in a nosebleed, imagining all the things the two of them could do in the dark as a couple. He wondered just what he could get away with, or rather, what Ed would allow him to do.

"Here you go sir." The guy handed over the ticket and then added with a cheeky grin directed towards Alex, "Enjoy the movie." But, when he looked back at Ed and saw that the older man was giving him a deadly glare, the grin immediately disappeared.

When they had stepped away from the counter and were making their way towards the snack bar, Ed noticed that the teen no longer had a big smile plastered all over his face, but instead a deep frown. Before Ed had the chance to muster up the courage to ask what the problem was, Alex grumbled, "You didn't have to do that."

"What do you mean?" Ed asked, slightly nervous about how much he had fucked up and unsure where he had even gone wrong.

The shorter guy's frown deepened even more. "Pay full price. I mean I know you don't really swim in money so why did you insist to pay more than was necessary?" He explained, seemingly really upset about Ed having spent more money.

The older man was baffled. He hadn't expected such a mature stand on spending money from someone who hadn't even worked a single day in his life so far.
The fact that he got so grumpy over it made the older man proud.

"This is a special occasion, so don't worry about money. Just enjoy the evening." Ed laughed in an attempt to lighten the teen's mood but he seemed to just get even more annoyed.

"Yeah, but I technically invited you, so I should pay." Alex pounded and crossed his arms over his chest.

Fuck, he looks so cute when he is angry. Ed couldn’t keep himself from bending down and quickly placing a kiss on the teens cheek
"You don't have to. I'm the..."

"Man? Well, guess what, I'm one too!" Alex hissed, before the blood could even end his sentence.

"I didn't mean..." Ed tried to explain but then just sighed and threw his arms in the air. "Fine. You pay for the popcorn and shit. That's the more expensive stuff anyways." Alex rolled his eyes, still a little bit huffed about Ed's macho comment.

"Please, it's not that expensive."

________

Just five minutes later, Alex regretted that statement. He looked back and forth between the prices and the ten euro in his hand, carefully calculating what he could afford. Fuck, why do they take almost five euro just for a goddamn soda?! That's a scam!

"It's okay if you can't-" the big bear tried to say but shut up as soon as he saw the look on Alex's face.

"I said I pay, so I pay!" He hissed and then added more quietly, "Just don't go overboard with your order."

Ed nodded but then proposed that they could just share a bag of popcorn and a soda. From the corner of his eye Alex saw that that would come out at around ten euro.That would work but...

"You don't mind having my spit in your drink?" Alex asked the older man, still a little bit worried about how far they actually were in their relationship and what boundaries existed.

To the boy's surprise, Ed chuckled at his innocent question and then rolled his eyes. "I had your tongue in my mouth twice already. One time, you had even puked just a couple of minutes before, so I think we are way past the point of being able to share a drink." Ed jokingly explained, obviously wanting to lighten the mood.

But all it did was make Alex wish for a hole in the earth to swallow him. He burrowed his face in his hands, not wanting Ed to see how red his face had turned from the embarrassment. "Hey, I was just joking. No need to be so ashamed. It happened, and that's that." He heard Ed say, his voice sounding much closer than just a second ago. The teen shook his head, he just wanted to disappear and not be reminded of his stupid, disgusting action he had done when he was drunk. He was about to take a step back, to get some more space between them but, suddenly, Ed grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands away from his face. Before Alex had even time to fight the older man or to protest, Ed had quickly placed a kiss on his lips and pulled him into a hug.

"Next time I puke I'm gonna kiss you, too. Then, we are even." Ed chuckled, making Alex laugh.

"That's gross, man! Don't you fucking dare do that!" The younger guy exclaimed in-between fits of laughter.

"Oh yeah? Who knows? Maybe I'm into that shit." Ed joked while standing up from his crouching position. He then tousled through Alex’s hair and added, "Jokes aside, we really should buy the stuff and then go watch that stupid movie."

"I told you, it's not stupid. I promise you will like it."

_______

Nope, this is garbage. The plot doesn't even make sense and it's boring as fuck because those two morons pining for each other without ever getting anywhere.
Ed thought and stuffed another handful of popcorn into his mouth. No wonder there are barely any people here. He glanced to his side and looked at Alex. The teen, for some reason, seemed to enjoy the movie, his eyes practically glued to the screen. Well, at least he’s having fun. Ed shrugged and then decided to take a nap.

He had only closed his eyes for a few minutes when Ed felt hands fumbling around on his waistband. His eyes immediately shot open, and it took a short moment for his eyes to adjust to the dimly lit cinema hall. But then, rather unsurprisingly, he saw that his boyfriend was the culprit of the molestation attempt. Quickly, he grabbed Alex’s hands and pulled them away.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?!" Ed hissed between clenched teeth.

"Uhm... giving you a blow-" Before the teen could finish the sentence Ed had placed his hand over his mouth, muffling his loud voice.

The blond leaned in closer and then as quietly as possible retorted, "I know what a fucking blowjob is but why the hell do you want to do that?! And here of all places?!"

"I thought you would like it." Alex innocently replied with a look on his face that made Ed's heart pump even faster than it already did. But nothing could have prepared him for what the teen said next.

"Please, Eddy, can I suck your dick?"

If it wasn't the question itself that gave him a near heart attack, then it was definitely the adorable puppy eyes and pouty lips that begged him to say yes.
Fuck! I can't handle this! Nobody ever even asked to suck me off, let alone begged for it! Ed swallowed hard and uncomfortably shifted in his seat. "Have you ever even done it before?" He asked, hoping to hear a no so he could say that his first time doing something like that shouldn't be in a place like that but to his shock

Alex started to grin like a cat that just ate the canary. "Yeah, and I've been told I'm pretty good at it." Alex replied with a wink and placed one of his hands on Ed's leg, massaging his inner thigh.

The older man took a sharp breath. "You... you don't have to..." He stuttered, using the last few brain cells that were still getting enough blood to make it clear to his young companion that he didn't have to do anything.

Alex grinned and leaned over to place a kiss on Ed's cheek. "I know, but I really want to." The teen whispered seductively into his ear before he lowered his head.

Quicker than Ed could even process, the younger guy had opened his pants and taken his dick out of its fabric prison that had gotten tighter and tighter over the last minutes.

"Holly shit..." Alex gasped, admiring the massive sledgehammer that sprung forth as soon as he shoved down Ed's underwear. It was so thick that he couldn't even close his hand around it and the length was at least double from what he himself had in his pants.

Seeing Alex’s hesitation, Ed became nervous. He knew that even some of his more experienced lovers already had problems handling his size, so he wasn't sure if his somewhat inexperienced boyfriend was really ready for this. But, before he could once again assure him that he didn't have to do it, he heard the dark haired guy mumble, "Even better than I imagined," as he dropped from his seat and took a kneeling position right between Ed's legs before getting to work with an unwavering determination.

At first, Alex just licked over the length, mixing his hot saliva with the precum that was dripping from the top before he then took the tip into his mouth.

Ed gasped and gripped the armrest with one hand and used the other one to stifle his moans and groans that he couldn't entirely keep from spilling over his lips. He definitely knows what he is doing! Ed thought when his boyfriend started to twirl his tongue around the most sensitive part while using his hand to work the shaft. Don't move your hips or push him down. Ed reminded himself when he saw that the younger man only managed to get one third of his big cock into his mouth before his gag reflex signaled him to stop. But, it didn't really matter because what he lacked in that regard he made more than good with an iron determination and an incredible technique.

Therefore, it didn't take long before the blond was at his limits and told the younger guy to stop but he just wouldn't listen. Even when he pulled on his hair he wouldn't let go and just continued to bob his head up and down while also working his magic with his tongue.

"God damn it Alex stop! I'm going to- Fuuuck!" Ed hissed and came just as he had tried to warn him. His hot sperm hit the back of Alex’s throat with full force. The younger man gagged at first, but then began to swallow down the salty-tasting liquid.

Ed could only gape at the sight of his boyfriend liking and sucking on his slowly softening dick, to get even the last drop of the milky substance. When he was done with it, he laid his head on Ed's thigh and looked up towards the older man. "Was it good?" He questioned, clearly concerned if his performance was up to his man's liking.

"Good?" Ed breathlessly chuckled. "Good isn't even good enough to describe it. This was the best head I ever got." He sincerely admitted and then helped his now grinning boyfriend off his knees and back into his seat. Just in time for the lights to slowly turn on again. Ed quickly fixed his pants and then looked back to Alex.

The teen was just as much out of breath as he was and his lips were much fuller and redder than normally. Ed noticed something and quickly leaned over to lick the the corner of Alex mouth, getting rid of the last remaining trace of their fun. "You made a mess." Ed whispered.

"Not just there. I definitely need a new pair of underwear." Alex looked quickly down and added "And pants... light blue jeans were a bad idea."

Copyright © 2022 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Haha 8
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

18 minutes ago, SnowBear said:

God damn! Alex you dog, and eddy really letting his hair down. I choked when Alex tried to get a child's ticket 🤣 it might be cheaper but will DEFINITELY make eddy feel like a creeper lol 

Exactly. Alex wasn't grasping that. He was focused on trying to save money. 

  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Sorry, older here but not quite senior but grey hair and if they offer senior I take it; all about saving the buck.  

I never understood the attraction of doing that in a theatre, I know several that have but still; dirty floor, issues if caught, no place to clean up, and just so not sexy.  But Ed will do damn near anything to make Alex happy, so I guess it was okay.

They need to have a discussion about money; and fast.

  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

They are well past the stage in their relationship where a serious discussion needs to take place...an honest discussion...

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..