Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 1,487 Words
  • 1,499 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Plattenbau - 11. Chapter 11- Shots

p style="text-align:center;"> spacer.png

"Are you Alex’s dad?" A boy asked, his speech slightly slurred from having already drunk too much.

Ed raised an eyebrow and then grumpily retorted "Do I look like his fucking dad?!"

The dumb kid seemed stunned for a moment by the harsh response but then a cheeky grin spread across his face. "Ooooh, I get it! You are his daddy!"

Ed's eyes widened in shock. He hadn't thought that anybody could ever even say something like that so publicly, let alone in such a carefree way, even when drunk. This younger generation was definitely something. As usual in uncomfortable situations like these, he didn't know how to respond, so he just yelled the next best thing that came to his mind, "FUCK OFF!"

Slightly scared by the large man, the kid took a step back and then weakly replied, "Sheesh. No need to get so pissed dude." before walking away.

With a tired sigh Ed leaned against the wall while heavily regretting to ever having come to this stupid home party. After Alex had begged him for almost two weeks to come with him he had agreed but that was only because the boy had told him that it was his first party he ever got invited to and he would feel oh so uncomfortable all by himself. But, in the end, the little shit had ditched him only a few minutes after arriving and was now playing drinking games with some other kids in the kitchen. Ed, on the other hand, was left standing awkwardly around in the living room, trying his hardest not to stand out too much, which was not the easiest, considering he stuck out like a cow amongst ducks.

"It will be fun. You will make lots of new friends." Ed mockingly repeated Alex words and looked around the living room.

There was nobody close to his age, let alone anybody sober enough to even have a conversation with. He licked his dry lips and stuffed his slightly shaking hands into the pockets of his worn out jeans. He felt like he needed at least a few drinks to get through this evening but he knew that that wouldn't be the best idea. It wasn't just that he had to drive back home, but also that he had the suspicion that Alex would probably overdo it with the alcohol, like teenagers usually did at those kinds of parties. And in that case he just couldn't be drunk too, or else it would be like a blind person guiding another blind person.

After another half hour of trying to avoid having to interact with the kids around him, Ed got a little bit nervous about how drunk Alex had managed to get. So, he went over to the kitchen to check up on him. Ed leaned against the door frame and watched Alex laugh and joke with his friends while playing beer pong. The boy seemed relatively okay, even though he was definitely a little bit tipsy, judging by his flushed cheeks and slightly wobbly movements.

Seeing him this carefree and happy around the others his age made Ed somewhat sad. He had known from the start that there was a rift between them because of their age differences, but now this rift seemed more like a canyon. It was just undeniable that he didn't belong there and even if he would try to fit in, his own demons would most likely ruin any attempt at socializing.

"Ah, fuck this shit. I'm out. At least at home I can get drunk in peace." Ed grumbled under his breath and shoved away all the emotions that were threatening to boil over. He took one last look at Alex and then turned around to leave.

He had almost reached the door when someone bumped into him with their drink in their hand and the sickly sweet smelling stuff ended up splashed all over his leather jacket. Before Ed had the chance to curse the kid out, the clumsy little shit had already disappeared into the crowd. Ed just shook his head and headed into the direction of the bathroom. He ignored the long line of complaining kids that had been waiting their turn and went straight in when the door opened. After he was done cleaning up the mess, he decided to at least let Alex know that he was leaving and that he had to find some other way to get back home. But when he went back, Alex and the other kids he was with were nowhere to be seen.

"Fucking hell. I'm seriously not in the mood to play hide and seek." Ed groaned but still started looking for the little brat. It took him longer than he would have liked but in the end he found the boy in one of the upstairs bedrooms together with some other teens.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?!" Ed yelled, making Alex almost drop the joint that one of his classmates was handing over to him.

The teen turned around and saw the big guy standing in the door frame glaring at him. "Well uhm... I thought... uhm..." Alex stuttered, trying to find the right words but his mind just couldn't focus enough because it was too busy drooling over the older man. He usually already found the big guy attractive but now with his eyes burning like fire and his body tense from trying to hold back his anger, Alex just couldn't help himself imagining Ed grabbing him roughly, pinning him down on the bed with his strong arms and then spanking him for being such a bad boy.

Oh, hell yeah. Fuck me, daddy. Alex thought, but when his classmates started to laugh hysterically just a moment later, he realized that he had actually said it out loud. "I mean... I... it's not like that...we aren't" He helplessly bumbled, trying to defend himself but the others just continued to laugh at him.

Ed, on the other hand, finally had enough. He turned around and stormed out.

Alex knew he had fucked up when he saw Ed leave, he had done a lot of annoying things to the older man, but he had never looked that fed-up before.
Helplessly, he looked over to his friends but they were still busy laughing and joking about what he had just slipped out of his mouth. He tried to say something. But, he realized that no matter what explanation he would make up, the others would probably still continue to make fun of him like they usual did when he said something stupid.

"Fuck you guys!" He yelled and rushed after Ed.

Surprisingly, the guy was actually quite fast, well mostly because he just shoved everyone out of the way who dared to get in his way, while Alex on the other hand had to wind his way through the crowd of drunk people. When he had finally managed to get out of the house, he saw Ed already standing next to his car.

"ED! PLEASE WAIT!" he desperately screamed while continuing to run towards the man.

Ed had just put in the key to open the car door when he heard Alex holler. With a tired sigh, he put the key back in his pocket, turned around and leaned against the door. He was furious with the kid and maybe a little bit hurt, even though he would never admit that, not even to himself. But, he still felt that he should at least give him a chance to explain himself.

When Alex finally reached the car, he was completely out of breath. "Ed. I'm. Sorry." He said while trying to catch his breath but then, suddenly, his stomach contents came shooting up his throat and he vomited right in front of Ed’s feet.

Ed quickly moved to the side. He had expected having to deal with Alex throwing up that night, but he definitely didn't expect it to be in a situation like this.
In between spews of vomit and sobbing Alex continuously apologized, making Ed feel a little bit sorry for the kid. Sure, he was still angry at him but he also remembered that when he was his age, he’d also done similar things. Even now as an adult, when he should know better, he sometimes got blackout drunk. So, he didn't really feel like he had the right to judge the boy, at least in that regard.

"Don't worry kid, I'm not running away. Just finish getting it out of your system and then we can talk." He said while rubbing Alex back.

When Alex finally managed to get his stomach under control again he looked up to the big guy, his eyes filled with a mix of gratitude and awe. Alex wiped a tear from his cheek and then in a mere whisper said, "I love you, Ed."

—---

p style="text-align:center;"> The image below is of a younger Ed 😂 Isn't it gorgeous? It's one of Luna's best artworks to date:

spacer.png

Copyright © 2022 LunaM.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 10
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Trust me when I say that whole chapter was so very realistic!  Great writing LunaM.  The dialogue and setting was both vivid and authentic!

*just sitting here glad people are enjoying the criminally underrated story I also enjoyed reading* 😏 Told you, Luna. 

  • Love 5
Link to comment
2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Trust me when I say that whole chapter was so very realistic!  Great writing LunaM.  The dialogue and setting was both vivid and authentic!

Thank you so much. I'm really glad you thought it was realistic and that you think the dialog was authentic. 😊

  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Thirdly said:

*just sitting here glad people are enjoying the criminally underrated story I also enjoyed reading* 😏 Told you, Luna. 

If you say "I told you so" one more time I'm gonna push you of a leader. 

Edited by LunaM.
  • Haha 4
Link to comment

Is it just me or are others too getting goosebumps seeing Young Ed's pic? I thought I was old enough for not having a crush on a fictional character by seeing one picture! 😳 

A Goofy Movie Reaction GIF

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Joie J. said:

Is it just me or are others too getting goosebumps seeing Young Ed's pic? I thought I was old enough for not having a crush on a fictional character by seeing one picture! 😳 

A Goofy Movie Reaction GIF

Well that's quite the compliment 😅

Also I don't think you are ever too old to crush on a fictional character 😏.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
41 minutes ago, LunaM. said:

Well that's quite the compliment 😅

Also I don't think you are ever too old to crush on a fictional character 😏.

Fanfic proves that fact!  Some readers even fight over their "beloved character" with other readers.  GA stories are filled with thousands of these comments. :yes: Not that I'd ever do that. :whistle:

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
3 hours ago, LunaM. said:

I don't think you are ever too old to crush on a fictional character

I'm guilty freeeeee!

Now where is my Manga stash? I think I'm gonna re-read Call Me By Your Name and spend some time with Oliver 😋

Edited by Joie J.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Joie J. said:

Is it just me or are others too getting goosebumps seeing Young Ed's pic? I thought I was old enough for not having a crush on a fictional character by seeing one picture! 😳 

A Goofy Movie Reaction GIF

Pssh. Ed is still gorgeous, and will always be gorgeous, even though he doesn't consider himself good looking anymore. And, at the very least, he's downright sexy in Alex's eyes. 🤣

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 12/8/2022 at 3:27 PM, raven1 said:

Trust me when I say that whole chapter was so very realistic!  Great writing LunaM.  The dialogue and setting was both vivid and authentic!

Yeah, for an older guy in a big age gap relationship it can be very awkward. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 12/12/2022 at 12:25 PM, Joie J. said:

Is it just me or are others too getting goosebumps seeing Young Ed's pic? I thought I was old enough for not having a crush on a fictional character by seeing one picture! 😳 

A Goofy Movie Reaction GIF

Young Ed is very handsome, but Rusty is still mine. 

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
On 12/12/2022 at 3:48 PM, raven1 said:

Fanfic proves that fact!  Some readers even fight over their "beloved character" with other readers.  GA stories are filled with thousands of these comments. :yes: Not that I'd ever do that. :whistle:

Yes we do. And Rusty Parker is still mine. You make sure to remind JoieJ

  • Haha 4
Link to comment

Poor Ed. It must have been quite awkward watching teens get drunk and feeling ancient. 😅 A big age gap can be managed, but it's not plain sailing. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..