Jump to content
    Thorn Wilde
    • Author
  • 2,549 Words
  • 3,936 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Nemesis: Soulmates Never Die - 7. Chapter Seven: Scene of the Crime

Scene of the crime, a friend or a foe. I got a body to hide, I got a body on show. And with our bodies entwined we will know paradise.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Scene of the Crime

‘I think I should sing!’ Matt grinned. He played the bass line for Dull in double time and began shouting out the lyrics of the second verse. ‘I’VE BEEN TRYING FOR OH, SO LONG TO MAKE THESE FEELINGS FOR YOU DISAPPEAR!’ Stuart chimed in with angry, hard punk drumming.

Nick laughed. ‘Fuck’s sake, stop faffing about, you guys! We’ve got to learn this properly!’

‘Spoilsport!’ said Matt with a mock pout. ‘Fine, from the top then.’

Nick began playing the guitar intro, but then his mobile rang in his pocket and he cut himself off.

‘Sorry, guys,’ he said, pulling the phone out. ‘It’s my sister, I should take this.’

Stuart folded his arms across his chest. ‘Turn your mobile off next rehearsal,’ he said. ‘We have to get this right.’

‘Says you.’ Nick rolled his eyes and put the phone to his ear. ‘Yeah?’

‘Hey,’ said Zoë. ‘Listen, I got a phone call today, from the Crown Prosecution Service. The Crown Court trial’s been scheduled. It’s three weeks from now. They want us to come in for a meeting tomorrow, to discuss procedures and testimonies and everything.’

Nick felt as though he’d been drenched in cold water. For a moment he couldn’t breathe, or think. It was finally happening. So why did he suddenly feel so utterly terrified? He was quiet for a long time.

‘Nick?’ said Zoë’s voice.

‘Yeah.’ Nick cleared his throat. ‘I have the audition for the Christmas show coming up. There are rehearsals . . .’

‘If the trial crashes with the audition, I’m sure we can sort something out,’ said Zoë softly. ‘Nick, this is important.’

‘I know that,’ said Nick quickly. ‘Look, we’ll talk about it when I get home, all right?’

‘All right. Bye.’

‘Bye.’ Nick hung up and stared at his mobile for a few seconds.

‘Come on, then,’ said Stuart impatiently. ‘Time to get back to it, eh? Time’s a-wasting!’

Nick nodded and slipped his mobile back in his pocket. ‘Yeah,’ he said. ‘I’m ready.’

None of Nick’s friends knew exactly what had happened with Craig. Windfield Green wasn’t a big town, people knew he’d been arrested, but they didn’t know exactly for what. Nick’s friends knew that Craig had hurt him, but not to which extent. It wasn’t that Nick was embarrassed. It was more that he didn’t want people asking questions. He had told his story enough times. To Dave, to Zoë, to the police, to his psychologist Evan, and to the CPS that summer, when his evidence had been filmed for use in the Magistrate’s court.

He wasn’t keen on giving his evidence again.

* * *

When Dave arrived at Nick’s house that evening, he was met with a quiet and fierce hug. Nick pressed his forehead to Dave’s collarbone and Dave put his arms around him in turn.

‘Hey, what’s up?’ he asked softly. ‘You okay?’

‘The dates for the trial have been set,’ Nick murmured.

‘Oh.’ Dave hugged his boyfriend tighter. ‘When is it?’

‘End of the month. We’re going to the court house for a meeting with the CPS people tomorrow.’

Dave nodded and kissed the top of his head.

‘I’m scared.’

‘What are you scared of?’ Dave asked, loosening his grip and stepping back slightly so he could see Nick’s face. He was ashen faced, and his grey eyes darted this way and that.

‘I dunno . . . Everything.’ Nick let out a shaky breath. ‘It’s like everything suddenly just became so real, you know? It’s happening. This is all happening and I just . . . I dunno.’ He fell silent, and his restless gaze came to an uneasy halt somewhere in the vicinity of Dave’s throat. ‘Let’s go to my room.’

They scaled the steps to the first floor and went inside Nick’s bedroom. Then they sat down on the bed and Nick curled up as close to Dave as he could get.

Dave wanted to reassure him. He wanted to tell him that everything would be fine, that it would all be over soon, but he didn’t know how to say it, and soon he was being smothered in Nick’s kisses, pushed down into the bed so Nick could climb on top of him and take what he needed. That was fine. It was all fine. Whatever Nick needed right now, he could have. Dave was happy to give it to him.

Afterward, Nick lay naked in his arms, tracing the lines of his collarbones with his fingertips.

‘I’d change places with you if I could,’ Dave whispered. ‘So you wouldn’t have to feel this way, I would. I’d . . . But you won’t have to go through it alone, okay? Anything I can do, I will.’ He cupped Nick’s chin and nudged his head up so their eyes could meet. ‘Okay? Anything. I love you.’ He kissed him.

‘Can you stay tonight?’ Nick asked quietly. ‘I don’t want to sleep alone.’

‘Of course,’ said Dave at once. ‘I’ll have to leave early, though.’

‘That’s fine. Thank you.’ Nick buried his face in Dave’s chest, taking a few deep breaths. ‘I love you.’

* * *

Nick’s CPS caseworker was a short, middle aged woman named Elizabeth Parish. She shook hands with both him and Zoë and led them to the meeting room, where Detective Sergeant Richard Javelin of the Windfield Green police, a CPS lawyer named Philip Knutowski and Joshua Butler, the prosecution barrister, were waiting.

‘All right, Nick?’ said D.S. Javelin, smiling. Javelin had handled Nick’s case from the beginning, and was definitely the good sort. He had treated Nick with decency and compassion from the word go and it was largely due to his tireless efforts that they had been able to charge Craig in the first place.

Nick and Zoë shook hands with Javelin and with the other two men, and then they all sat down around an oval table.

‘Now, Nick, because you are a minor,’ Elizabeth told him, ‘and because of the nature of the crime, special measures will be put in place for you to give your evidence. We want you to feel safe. You can deliver your evidence by video link or even a pre-recorded video statement, or we can set up screens around the witness box in the court room.’

‘I don’t want any special measures,’ said Nick immediately. It was something he had thought of a lot, since the decision had been made to prosecute in the Crown court.

‘What?’ Zoë put a hand on his arm. ‘Sweet, think about this. Craig is going to be in the court room. He’ll be able to see you and you’ll be able to see him.’

‘I know,’ said Nick. He drew a shaky breath. ‘I know that. I just . . .’

‘According to testimony given by your psychologist, you are most likely suffering from post-traumatic stress,’ said Elizabeth kindly. ‘Facing your aggressor could be very triggering for you.’

Nick chewed his bottom lip thoughtfully and then looked her in the eye. ‘Evan’s told me I should face my demons. I don’t want to be afraid of Craig for the rest of my life. And I think that facing me will—’ Nick looked down at his hands. They were shaking. ‘I think it’ll be just as unpleasant for him as it will be for me. And I want him to know that he hasn’t won. That he has no power over me.’

Philip Knutowski nodded. ‘We’ll take your wishes into consideration when and if we apply for any special measures,’ he said. ‘Either way, the court will probably be closed to the public in a case like this. Now, your case will be presided over by the right honourable judge Lydia Stumer. She is very professional and has presided over many cases such as yours. Additionally, there will be a jury made up of twelve men and women, members of the public. You will be giving your evidence to Mr. Butler, and then you will be cross examined by the defence’s lawyer, Mr. Bligh. Any questions?’

Nick shook his head.

‘Good, good. The prosecution only has two other witnesses to call so far. You, Miss Davis, and . . .’ He leafed through his papers. ‘Mr. David Thompson?’

* * *

‘No, you will not give evidence in this case!’ Dave’s father roared and banged his fist on his desk. ‘I absolutely forbid it!’

Dave sat calmly in his seat and stared his father down while he ranted. The official letter from the Crown Prosecution Service calling him in as a witness lay opened on the desk. ‘Finished?’ he asked, when silence fell. ‘Since I’m seventeen years old, and since withholding evidence is a criminal offence, you can’t actually stop me. I gave evidence to the police last spring. This isn’t your call anymore.’ He scoffed. ‘I thought you were supposed to be the lawyer here.’

George Thompson glared at his son. ‘You keep disobeying me—’

‘Because you’re utterly unreasonable!’ Dave interrupted him. ‘Isn’t justice meant to be served? Craig has committed a crime. It’s as simple as that. A horrible, heinous crime. I’m helping him get his just dessert. No more, no less. How can you possibly be against that?’ He leaned across the table and lowered his voice. ‘You should count yourself lucky that neither of us has mentioned to any authority person what happened when you came home from Lanzarote. Very lucky.’

His father’s eyes narrowed. ‘Are you attempting to threaten me?’

‘Wouldn’t dream of it.’ Dave stood up. ‘Are we done here? I have homework.’

He walked purposefully out of his father’s study and up the stairs. He had meant what he had said the night before. If he could change places with Nick he would do so in a heartbeat. No way was he going to abandon him now. He would do whatever it took and stay by his side every step of the way. He wouldn’t be able to forgive himself if he didn’t, he realised, and somehow the thought gave him strength.

On the landing outside his bedroom stood his mother. She looked him up and down, her expression unreadable. ‘You’re really doing this, then?’

‘Yes,’ said Dave defiantly. ‘Of course I am!’

She nodded. ‘I don’t suppose he told you, but your father’s firm is handling the case for the defence. He declined being directly involved, and Spencer wouldn’t have been able to afford him anyway, but . . . Seems his father is spending most of his pension on helping him out. They gave it to Leonard Bligh. I’ve met him. Seen him in court, too. When he cross examines you, answer his questions head on. Don’t embellish. Anything else you say, if he can he will twist it and use it to his advantage. And if he asks questions that seem irrelevant or pointless, don’t answer them at all. If the prosecution barrister is any kind of lawyer at all, he’ll object to any such questions straight away.’ She gave her son a look that could almost have been pride.

‘Thank you,’ said Dave quietly, and he meant it.

‘I . . .’ She seemed to hesitate. ‘If you’d like me to come with you . . .’

‘That’s all right,’ said Dave hurriedly. ‘I’ll be fine. Zoë will be there. I mean, unless you really want to . . .’ He trailed off, feeling suddenly deeply uncomfortable. When was the last time his mother had offered to do anything for him?

‘No, that’s good. She seems like a capable individual.’ With that, his mother walked away down the stairs and Dave was left feeling both confused and slightly moved. Perhaps she did care for him, after all.

* * *

It was with a lump in his throat and a sick, nervous feeling in the pit of his stomach that Nick arrived at college the following day. He waited until their rehearsal that afternoon to share the frankly dismal news with his bandmates.

Matt and Stuart both stared at him in disbelief once the words were out.

‘What do you mean, you won’t be here the days of the audition?’ Stuart asked incredulously.

‘I’m sorry,’ said Nick. ‘I really am, but it’s a scheduled court date. It can’t exactly be moved.’ The idea that this whole clusterfuck of a situation would affect his band and his friendships made Nick slightly sick to his stomach, and renewed the anger he felt for Craig. His actions continued to affect Nick’s life, in more ways than one. In the past couple of days, his nightmares had only gotten worse again. He needed this to end.

‘What’s it all for, anyway?’ asked Stuart.

Nick looked away and licked his lips. ‘I was assaulted,’ he said quietly. ‘By my sister’s fiancé, last year.’

The room was quiet for several seconds.

‘Well done, Stuart! Christ, learn some tact, won’t you?’ said Matt. Putting his bass down, he stood and gave Nick a hug. ‘It’s fine. We’ll figure something out. Maybe they’ll let us audition on another day. These are pretty special circumstances.’

‘Yeah, I was thinking I’d go ask,’ said Nick. ‘I mean, college administration’s been informed. How hard can it be? Now, let’s run through these songs a few times, eh?’ He forced a smile. ‘We’re gonna rock that Christmas show, right?’

* * *

‘So, the CPS people contacted me to get my opinion with regards to you appearing in court in the flesh, as it were,’ said Evan. ‘I thought I should talk to you before I get back to them. Is that the way you want to do it? No screens or anything?’

Nick nodded. ‘I want to face him.’

‘Why?’

Nick sighed heavily and rubbed the bridge of his nose, glancing at the window. Grey clouds were gathering out there. ‘The dreams aren’t really getting any better,’ he said softly. ‘The only thing that’s changed is that I’m used to them. Sometimes, when Dave sleeps over, I go a whole night without them, but usually, even then . . .’ He looked at Evan, who had his head cocked to one side and his tongue between his lips, surveying him. ‘I want to be able to sleep through the night without seeing him. You said I should face my fears head on. So, that’s what I’m doing.’

Evan nodded. ‘Well, I’ll try to be there, and I’ll give you any support I can. If this is really how you want to deal with this, and if you feel like it will make you better, then I’ll recommend that they let you. We can’t be sure that they will, of course. It’s standard procedure to put the victim behind a screen if they’re underage or if they’re a victim of sexual assault. You’re both. And you are still experiencing a degree of post-traumatic stress.’

‘I know. I just don’t want him to win. If I just face this, I feel like it’ll all be over afterwards. That’ll be the end of it. You know?’

‘Yes. I know what you mean. I just want you to be certain.’

‘I am certain,’ said Nick quietly. ‘I want this to be over.’

Sorry that this chapter is so short. I basically had to split this chapter in half because it would have been far too long otherwise. The next chapter got the bigger half. tongue.png Hope you enjoyed anyway! As always, I love hearing from you, so if you've been a quiet reader and you've got a comment, leave a review or go discuss in the Nemesis thread! smile.png
Copyright © 2014 Thorn Wilde; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Sad 3
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Playlist (YouTube)     Playlist (YouTube)     Playlist (YouTube)     Alan Matt Craig           Hubris reading order: Alan - after the final chapter of Nemesis: Because I Want You. Matt - between chapters 4 and 5 of Nemesis: Soulmates Never Die. Craig - after chapter 8 of Nemesis: Soulmates Never Die. Alan & Matt - after the final chapter of Nemesis: Soulmates Never Die. Patrick
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Poor Nick! Hopefully he´ll feel better after the court case and is able to sleep without the nightmares. Seeing Craig in that court room won´t be easy for him. Dave´s mother surprised...Could it be that she has at least some feelings for her son? Father´s reaction on the other hand was no surprise at all. He´s a very cold person.

Great chapter :thumbup:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Love how dave is being such a hero for nick :) and matt and stuart being understanding :) hope nick's able be strong :) what about nick's mom? Does she know about this whole thing or are they keeping it from her so she wont get worse?

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Its nice to see Daves mum giving him some advice and willing to go to court with him hopefully when its all over his father might sofen a bit . Nick is realy brave wanting to see Craig in court

Nick was lucky to have Matt to comfort him when Stuart opend his mouth great chapter looking forward to part 2

  • Like 2
Link to comment

At last Dave's mom did something. Nick's a strong character to want to face his demons, but this doesn't seem to have a happy consequence.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/06/2014 08:15 PM, Suvitar said:
Poor Nick! Hopefully he´ll feel better after the court case and is able to sleep without the nightmares. Seeing Craig in that court room won´t be easy for him. Dave´s mother surprised...Could it be that she has at least some feelings for her son? Father´s reaction on the other hand was no surprise at all. He´s a very cold person.

Great chapter :thumbup:

Dave's dad is a bit of a heartless bastard, 'tis true. His mother, however, does have some depth, I think. Glad you're still enjoying the story! Thanks for reviewing. :)
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/06/2014 09:08 PM, AceKebabs said:
Love how dave is being such a hero for nick :) and matt and stuart being understanding :) hope nick's able be strong :) what about nick's mom? Does she know about this whole thing or are they keeping it from her so she wont get worse?
Nick's mother is currently in an institution. At present it's uncertain if she'll ever be well enough to be let out. Zoë has been Nick's legal guardian since their mother first got sick. As such, there has been no good reason, legal or otherwise, to inform her of what's been going on, though her sister knows. Thanks for reviewing! :)
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/06/2014 10:10 PM, paul.b said:
Its nice to see Daves mum giving him some advice and willing to go to court with him hopefully when its all over his father might sofen a bit . Nick is realy brave wanting to see Craig in court

Nick was lucky to have Matt to comfort him when Stuart opend his mouth great chapter looking forward to part 2

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it. The next chapter will be along within the next couple of days. :)
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/07/2014 01:29 AM, nostic said:
At last Dave's mom did something. Nick's a strong character to want to face his demons, but this doesn't seem to have a happy consequence.
We'll see how this works out for Nick, whether he's really as strong as he thinks. Thanks for reviewing. :)
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Well, not much to add to the previous reviews. You managed to convey the gut wrenching feeling of Nich very well, I felt slightly sick while reading this chapter (or maybe I'm getting the flu :-)

Anyway, I think it was for the best that Nick told Stuart and Matt, I'm sure he'll need their support. Hope they get to audition another day - and that Nick is well enough to do so.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I've been quietly reading in the background and enjoying this story. Your writing continues to impress, Thorn. Allowing characters to run a full range of emotions and not let it be 'over the top' is a skill that you display very well in this story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

That really sucks that the court date is the same day as the auditions. I hope they can audition at a later time.

 

Nick is going to have his heart in his mouth that day, and seeing Craig might just send him in a tailspin of sorts. I'm glad Dave will be there for support. And of course Zoe. It's gotta hurt Zoe a lot knowing that it was her ex-fiancee who did this.

 

I'm glad Nick came clean with Matt and Stuart. =)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/07/2014 03:21 AM, Timothy M. said:
Well, not much to add to the previous reviews. You managed to convey the gut wrenching feeling of Nich very well, I felt slightly sick while reading this chapter (or maybe I'm getting the flu :-)

Anyway, I think it was for the best that Nick told Stuart and Matt, I'm sure he'll need their support. Hope they get to audition another day - and that Nick is well enough to do so.

Well, he didn't quite tell them the whole story, but they have his back. :) Wish I could say I was sorry that the chapter made you feel slightly sick, but that's one of the best compliments I've had on this story so far. ;) Thank you!
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/07/2014 06:11 AM, Ron said:
I've been quietly reading in the background and enjoying this story. Your writing continues to impress, Thorn. Allowing characters to run a full range of emotions and not let it be 'over the top' is a skill that you display very well in this story.
Thank you, Ron. I do my best. Thanks for reviewing, your comments are always welcome! :)
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/07/2014 07:27 AM, Lisa said:
That really sucks that the court date is the same day as the auditions. I hope they can audition at a later time.

 

Nick is going to have his heart in his mouth that day, and seeing Craig might just send him in a tailspin of sorts. I'm glad Dave will be there for support. And of course Zoe. It's gotta hurt Zoe a lot knowing that it was her ex-fiancee who did this.

 

I'm glad Nick came clean with Matt and Stuart. =)

Yeah, this whole thing definitely hasn't been easy on Zoë. She's a good sister, and a good guardian for Nick. Her love for her brother is a wonderful thing. Thanks so much for reviewing! :)
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I much enjoy an episode in which characters declare themselves for justice and affection.  Dave's mother has interested me for quite a while.  You've poised her nicely between conventions of deferential wife, distant mother, and the possibilities of thinking and feeling on her own.  Her limited concern for Dave here is credible and encouraging.  Dave and Matt are truly caring and supporting characters.  Thank goodness they and Zoe are there for Nick.  Dave's father could well fit into one of Dickens's novels as a mean spirited martinet of a school master or avaricious guardian.  As a number of authors have realized, being himself is his own worst and appropriate punishment.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, everett Weedin jr said:

I much enjoy an episode in which characters declare themselves for justice and affection.  Dave's mother has interested me for quite a while.  You've poised her nicely between conventions of deferential wife, distant mother, and the possibilities of thinking and feeling on her own.  Her limited concern for Dave here is credible and encouraging.  Dave and Matt are truly caring and supporting characters.  Thank goodness they and Zoe are there for Nick.  Dave's father could well fit into one of Dickens's novels as a mean spirited martinet of a school master or avaricious guardian.  As a number of authors have realized, being himself is his own worst and appropriate punishment.

 

Thank you! What a thoughtful analysis. Dave's mother is indeed an interesting character, and one I have experimented with quite a bit. I'm as interested as you are in finding out how she will develop in future.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Interesting comment on the legal system in the US: 1. The US has the highest incarceration rate of any country in the world (that means most people in jail per thousand population)... 2. We also have the highest recidivism rate (that means the greatest number who have been in jail go back, usually for another crime, per thousand population). The question becomes, what are we doing wrong, why is our legal system such a failure?

One unknown in the above statements is the incarceration and recidivism rates for China as they do not publish these numbers.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Will Hawkins said:

Interesting comment on the legal system in the US: 1. The US has the highest incarceration rate of any country in the world (that means most people in jail per thousand population)... 2. We also have the highest recidivism rate (that means the greatest number who have been in jail go back, usually for another crime, per thousand population). The question becomes, what are we doing wrong, why is our legal system such a failure?

One unknown in the above statements is the incarceration and recidivism rates for China as they do not publish these numbers.

The concept of justice. In the US, justice is about punishment. Punishing people largely does not work. In many other countries, the justice system focuses discipline and rehabilitation. Correction. This is what you did wrong and here's how not to do it again rather than here is what you did wrong and you're being punished for it. That's my opinion, anyway.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Time for some closure hopefully, assuming all goes well at the trial, it's not cut and dry with only circumstantial evidence available. I'm worried for Nick, it will be painful having to relive all that again and although I can understand him wanting to face his demon, I'm a little worried the defence counsel won't make it easy for him either.

 ‘I thought you were supposed to be the lawyer here.’ That's right Dave, you tell him. As for the mum, I wonder if she's softening. It must be difficult for her caught up in the middle of this little war between father and son. I can almost see her reach breaking point and maybe make a stand to sort out the two men in her life.

Oh and Zoe too, let's not forget she has to face that dirtbag ex of hers as well. Don't think I've yet acknowledged just how much she has gone through and how much she has given up to play mother. Definitely deserving best sister award. Loving this story.

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, Goodie said:

Time for some closure hopefully, assuming all goes well at the trial, it's not cut and dry with only circumstantial evidence available. I'm worried for Nick, it will be painful having to relive all that again and although I can understand him wanting to face his demon, I'm a little worried the defence counsel won't make it easy for him either.

 ‘I thought you were supposed to be the lawyer here.’ That's right Dave, you tell him. As for the mum, I wonder if she's softening. It must be difficult for her caught up in the middle of this little war between father and son. I can almost see her reach breaking point and maybe make a stand to sort out the two men in her life.

Oh and Zoe too, let's not forget she has to face that dirtbag ex of hers as well. Don't think I've yet acknowledged just how much she has gone through and how much she has given up to play mother. Definitely deserving best sister award. Loving this story.

 

Thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I hope that will continue... There are some things coming up that certain readers were unhappy with... lol

Zoë is a wonderful human being. Nick is very lucky to have her; luckier than he realises, probably. And Dave's mum has some hidden depths. By now you already know how the trial went, so there's no need for me to comment on that.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..