Jump to content
    Tiff
  • Author
  • 9,338 Words
  • 3,131 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jumping Over My Mountain - 13. Chapter 13

Jumping Over My Mountain
by Tiffani Chin

Chapter 13

---------------------------------------------

*************SKYLER*************

I glanced over at Zeke briefly when there was a lull in the dinner chatter and saw him shift uncomfortably in his seat. Dinner was practically over and Zeke had looked constipated all night-his body tense and his face all screwed up with worry. It definitely wasn't Zeke's best looking moment.

In my opinion, it wasn't that bad. Sure, Zeke's Dad referred to me as Zeke's little friend for most of the meal; halfway through, Zeke had stopped bothering to correct him, although I could tell he was bothered by it. However, these things didn't faze me. In reality, Zeke's Dad was of no importance to me, except for the fact he helped create Zeke; other than that, whatever. I could care less what his Dad thought of me. I knew Zeke and I would still be together at the end of this meal.

I had answered all the typical questions a boy would have to answer if he were meeting his girlfriend's parents for the first time. I never got far enough to meet a girl's parents, but I imagined it would be similar to the questions his Dad and stepmother asked me.

I was asked how I met Zeke, what college I went to, what my major was, what my parents did for a living, what nationality I was, and all that boring crap.

I noticed Oliver throughout dinner was staring at Zeke nonstop. The looks he was giving my boyfriend were annoying. He was practically undressing Zeke with his eyes. I didn't really care for it, but I was not one to make a big deal out of things, so I let it go. Zeke was mine, and some Oliver dude wasn't going to change that. What the fuck kind of name was Oliver anyway?

I felt Zeke grab my hand suddenly and he shifted his legs towards mine. I frowned, wondering what the problem was. I happened to glance down and I noticed a pair of Birkenstock sandals with socks underneath grazing Zeke's shin. Zeke was desperately trying to angle away. I looked at Zeke and his face was a little flushed and his dark blue eyes were pleading with mine.

I looked at Oliver who was smiling in amusement at Zeke's discomfort. I was really pissed now. I was pretty obnoxious myself, I was the first to admit it, but I would never hit on some guy or girl who was spoken for-especially not in front of their significant other! This guy had a lot of nerve!

Keeping my facial expression neutral, I slid my leg over Zeke, shielding him from Oliver's advances. When I felt Oliver's sandal touch my shin, I swiftly raised my heel and stomped on his foot; with my other leg, I kicked powerfully at his shin.

"FUCK!" Oliver shouted, wincing.

Michelle and Andrew turned to Oliver, looking shocked and appalled at the random outburst. Zeke looked stunned, his mouth forming a small "O". He looked at Oliver whose face was flushing red from pain. I smiled angelically as Oliver looked accusingly first at Zeke, then at me.

"You asshole!" Oliver seethed, glaring at me.

"You're a prick," I said coldly, "I wish you were closer so I could have delivered that kick to your balls. I don't appreciate you trying to give Zeke's crotch a massage with your foot."

Michelle gasped; Andrew looked slightly repulsed.

I turned to Andrew. "Mr. Masters, for the last time, I am Zeke's boyfriend, NOT his friend! I hope you don't do this with your friends, sir," I said. I turned to Zeke and grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him to me.

I then proceeded to stick my tongue inside his mouth, searching for his tongue, probing farther and farther into his mouth, kissing him for all I was worth. It seemed my mouth kept opening wider and wider, in order to get more access to Zeke's mouth. I felt Zeke's breath on my cheeks as he inhaled through his nostrils.

When I pulled back with a loud smack, Zeke's lips looked red and swollen as I'm sure mine did too. Zeke's eyes were wide and he licked his lips, not knowing what to do; luckily, I did.

Andrew's mouth was wide open. It was opening and closing as if he was trying to say something. Michelle had her hand over her mouth, probably not prepared to watch her stepson make out with a guy. Knowing someone was gay was different than actually seeing it.

I didn't bother to spare Oliver a glance. I shoved my chair back abruptly and stood up, grabbing Zeke with me.

I turned to Andrew. "Mr. Masters, you should really try to be more supportive of Zeke. This is how we are and the sooner you accept it, the happier everyone will be. Too bad you're so hung up on this gay label that you're missing out on the good moments of your son's life. I think that's a damn shame. There is nothing wrong with Zeke; he's perfect. If you can't see that, well then, later for you," I said in a calm even voice.

Andrew looked at me in disbelief as I said all this, but I didn't wait for a response from him.

I turned to Michelle next. "Thank you for dinner. Everything was lovely," I said smiling. She just nodded in a robotic manner, her mouth hanging open slightly.

I curled my lip at Oliver. "Good luck finding someone, Oliver." Oliver glared at me.

I then led Zeke out of the house and towards my car. I spun around and Zeke literally flew into my arms. I hugged him tightly.

"Thanks Sky," he said, his voice muffled from my sweater.

"No problem Zeke. I meant every word, you know," I said, resting my chin on his head, his short blond hair tickling me.

"Yeah," he said in a small voice.

"Your Dad wasn't that bad," I consoled. Zeke looked at me incredulously. "Ok, well I wouldn't care to see him on too many future occasions, but there are worse dads out there," I pointed out.

Zeke nodded after a moment. "I guess so."

"So one parent down, one more to go," I said optimistically.

Zeke smiled faintly. "I actually think my mother will be better than my Dad… well hopefully," he said, looking slightly worried.

I rubbed his back. "Hey, don't worry; I'll handle it, just like I did back here," I said, jerking my thumb at the Masters’ house.

Zeke smiled. "That was pretty damn cool, Skyler."

"I know," I said smugly, "I have an abundance of great ideas. Don’t you know that already?" I mocked.

Zeke snorted.

"Why didn't you say something about Oliver groping you?" I asked, becoming serious.

Zeke shrugged. "I guess I just felt weird or embarrassed bringing it up at dinner. I didn't know how to burst out and tell Oliver to stop."

I snickered. "Well too bad for Oliver that he was wearing open toe sandals and I was wearing dress shoes with a heel.”

Zeke laughed. "That was hilarious."

He laughed further when I imitated Oliver's pained expression after I kicked him and stomped on his foot.

I opened the passenger side door and threw Zeke into the seat.

"Come on, the night is still young and I'm still hungry. Let's get some food or ice cream or something, ok?" I asked smiling at him.

Zeke nodded, pecking me on the lips before I started to drive.

***************

The next night Zeke and I were having dinner at his Mom's house. I don't think Zeke was as nervous about my meeting her as he had been about me meeting his Dad. As soon as I stepped inside, I felt more at ease. His mother had a really nice smile and I could see where Zeke got his blond hair and red flushed cheeks.

"Hi, you must be Skyler," she said enthusiastically.

I smiled back at her. "Yeah, that's me."

"Well come on in, dinner is almost ready. I'm still finishing up in the kitchen," she said, ushering us inside.

"It smells really good in here," I commented.

She smiled at me in a pleased manner. "I hope you like minestrone soup, spaghetti and meatballs, and cherry pie."

I felt my mouth water. "Oh wow, can I move in here?" I asked.

She laughed loudly. "Well, ever since Zeke took off to Boston after graduation, it's been too quiet in the house," she said glancing at Zeke, who averted his eyes.

"Do you need help with anything?" I asked, trying to take the focus off of Zeke.

She waved her hand at me. "Oh no; you boys just relax. I'll call you when dinner is ready," she said. She turned back toward the kitchen.

Zeke looked after her with an odd look in his eye. "She's acting weird."

"How?"

"She's like, pleasant," he said.

I smirked. "Maybe she's coming around or maybe it's my charming personality. Wait, hold up. It’s totally my charming personality," I said smugly.

He slapped my arm and took my hand. He led me up the stairs and into a room at the end of the hall.

"Ooh, fooling around in Mommy's house? How exciting," I said. Zeke shot me an amused look.

"I just wanted to show you my old room. I've barely been here since I graduated," Zeke said, looking at his own room in awe.

I walked around and noticed some pictures of Zeke when he was much younger, with both of his parents, smiling broadly. I saw some soccer team photos and noticed Crew was also in them. There were also some photos of Crew and Zeke making weird faces into the camera.

"You were cute when you were younger," I said.

Zeke pouted. “I’m not now?"

"Nah, not so much," I said nonchalantly and grabbed his side affectionately.

I came across another photo, with Zeke standing beside a tall, dark haired guy.

"Is this an ex of yours?" I asked, pointing to the picture. Zeke never talked much about his exes and I wasn’t that eager to know about them either. Why would I want to know about other guys that have been with my Zeke? No use digging in the past, is what I say.

Zeke looked over my shoulder at the picture. He didn't answer me and I looked at him questioningly. Zeke had gone slightly pale and his eyes had a lost look in them.

"Zeke, what's wrong?" I asked.

Zeke shook his head and grabbed my hand, leading me out the room. "Nothing; let's go downstairs."

I stepped back and firmly planted my feet into the ground. I pulled him back and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist.

"Zeke? Who's that guy?" I asked in his ear.

"He was an ex," he said quickly, "That's all."

"That's it? Did you have a bad breakup or something? Your reaction was more than just a ‘blast from the past’ type reaction," I said.

Zeke was tense in my arms; I squeezed him comfortingly. "Come on; you can tell me anything," I reassured.

"He was an ex of mine right before I started my freshman year. I met him at a frat party that I crashed; he was a senior. He…um…we broke up…well I broke up with him, because he…because he…"

"What did he do?" I asked.

"Because he started beating me and it got pretty bad towards the end," Zeke finished quietly.

I was silent as I processed this. I felt my anger building.

"How long were you together?" I asked, forcing my voice to be calm.

"About nine months. The first few were really good. Then it started with an occasional slap or push. That escalated into punching, throwing me against the wall, choking me. He broke my ribs and gave me a serious concussion," he said in a soft faraway tone. "I remember one bad night; I drove all the way to Crew's house late at night, just to get away from him."

I hugged him to me and kissed the side of his neck.

"It's ok Zeke. It wasn't your fault. That guy had a problem and he took it out on you," I murmured.

"I know, but it's still tough to think about it. I can't believe I even kept that picture," Zeke said, leaning into me.

"Hey, it's a part of your past; it makes up who you are, even if it is negative. It's ok if you didn't get rid of the picture," I offered.

Zeke took the picture and tore it up, throwing it into his trashcan. "Well, I don't want to remember him," he said frowning.

I gently touched his cheek. "It's ok Zeke. I love you," I said, gathering him in my arms again, taking in the scent of his skin that still smelled of soap. I rubbed my lips against his neck and cheek, then moved to his lips and kissed him softly.

He gripped my neck tightly and kissed me back.

"Zeke, I love you. You know I won't hurt you, right?" I asked, pulling back to look him in the eye.

He nodded and I kissed his nose. He finally smiled.

"I love you, Skyler. I feel so lucky to have met you," he whispered. "Thank God for Crew ditching me for Hela. Otherwise we may never have had that chance to hang out."

"Yeah, I guess Crew is useful for something!" I joked, and was pleased when Zeke laughed.

I kissed him again, more passionately this time, but his mother's voice broke us apart.

"Boys, dinner is ready!" she called loudly up the stairs.

We laughed and I took his hand.

Walking hand in hand, we went to have dinner.

*************CREW**************

"So I'm guessing dinner went well with his mom?" I asked Skyler as I finished the last of my fried rice.

Spring break was almost over. Skyler and I were grabbing some food at Noodle Gourmet, a really good Chinese place practically right on campus. Since Hiro and I had been away for five days straight, Hiro was spending the day with his grandmother. They were eating out, seeing a movie and all that. And surprisingly, Zeke was having lunch at his Mom's.

When I heard Skyler tell me that, I was definitely shocked. Hell, ever since Zeke went off to college, he usually spent all his vacations at my house or, more recently, at Skyler's place. So going out of his way to have lunch with his mother was a hard concept for me to grasp.

Skyler nodded. "Dinner was much better with his Mom than with his Dad. His dad was an ass, but his Mom seemed pretty nice and genuine. I had fun talking to her. I hope she's not secretly telling Zeke how much she wishes he was straight as we speak though; I think that would crush him."

I nodded, remembering when Zeke and I were in high school and I was at his house. We were talking about what guys we liked and his mother overheard us. She then said to us that we would both find nice women to settle down with, once we got ‘this gay thing’ out of our system and moved on. I remember how defeated Zeke had looked that his mother couldn't accept how he was. She was obviously hoping that he would change.

I shook my head and changed the subject. "Did you have fun in Florida?" I asked.

Skyler nodded. "It was great. The weather was awesome and it was packed with young kids. There were some damn good restaurants; we tried every single one!"

I smiled. Only Skyler would enjoy vacations purely for the sake of eating out.

"We hit up the beach a lot, which is why I'm a fucking lobster right now," Skyler said somewhat bitterly, looking himself over.

I looked him up and down. From what I could see, his normally pale skin was a little red and seemed to be peeling slightly. Skyler looked wholly annoyed.

"I put on sun block and everything and I still got burnt. Jeez, I will never know what a tan looks like. Freaking Asians, can't tan for my life," he muttered and I guffawed.

He then smiled at me and perked up. "It was a lot of fun putting on the sun block. Zeke helped me out and he put sun block everywhere," Skyler said, dragging out the last word and raising his eyebrows at me suggestively.

I choked on my water as I got his meaning. "Ew, gross Skyler! Learn to keep the details of your sex life to yourself, please? Especially while others are eating!"

Skyler smiled at me. "What, I'd thought you'd be interested," he said innocently as he motioned for me to get up and follow him. We walked next door to Thomas Sweets, an ice cream parlor.

"After all, from what I've heard, you don't have any sex details of your own to speak of," Skyler added, shooting me a sideways glance.

I sighed. "I cannot believe Zeke told you about our talk."

Skyler burst out laughing. "How the hell do you function without have sex? It's torture when Zeke leaves; I only have my hand or the shower, depending on the setting."

I groaned. "Way too much info."

"I would have thought that as soon as you guys started dating, you would have done it already," Skyler said, "I mean you've been sort of together from the beginning of last semester. Why would you want to wait any further?"

"Skyler, we've haven't been a couple that long. Liking someone as a crush and then actually dating them is different. I don't want to rush anything," I said. "Besides, it's not like Hiro has initiated anything either."

"Have you guys done anything at all?" Skyler asked. He tilted his head. “Come on, the two of you have been spending all your time together. Surely you guys have done something.” I blushed. Skyler hooted. “What did you do, you dirty little bitch?” he asked loudly, shooting me a mock accusing look.

I glared at him. “Lower your voice!” I hissed as I glanced furtively around.

Skyler rolled his eyes good naturedly and waited for me to continue.

“We did stuff, just not IT!” I emphasized.

“Oh IT!” Skyler teased. “Nothing up the back door yet?”

I blushed again. Sometimes I hated Skyler’s damn bluntness. “We never made it that far. We stick to the basics.”

Skyler nodded. “Blowjobs and shit?”

I nodded.

“Why didn’t you do anything in Vermont? It would have been the perfect time to get popped or pop something,” he said winking. I rolled my eyes.

“I know,” I agreed, “But I’d always get too nervous and chicken out. We would just stop after we were both satisfied and we never moved further towards anything else. I guess I was especially nervous because I had this expectation,” I explained, shaking my head.

"Wow, Crew. You and Hiro are definitely married."

I frowned at him questioningly.

"You know, being with someone but minus the actual sex, that's what you and Hiro have. Only I would have thought the nonstop sex part would come first, before the boring married life set in. But hey, whatever works for you," Skyler said as he smiled at the girl and ordered a large cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

"We're not boring, and I do want to have sex; I just don't know how to bring it up or go about it," I defended.

"You're a virgin?" Skyler asked, "You haven't been with a guy or girl? As in all the way?"

"No, I have very little sexual experience. Hela and I never had that kind of sex and all I ever did with him was blowjobs, and that kind of stuff. The same thing with Zeke," I slipped before I could stop myself.

Skyler eyes snapped to mine. "With Zeke?"

I blushed.

"When?" he demanded.

"It was in high school when we first met and came out to each other. It stopped senior year. We never had serious feelings for each other. He went on to have a series of hookups while I was coping with losing my family," I explained quickly.

Skyler's frown disappeared and he grinned at me. "Normally I would have kicked your ass but I know how much Zeke loves me and how bad you got it for Hiro," he said, eyeing me knowingly, "So I have nothing to worry about." He paused and grinned. "Besides, imagining you and Zeke together is kind of hot." His eyes raked me up and down, his brows raised. I turned even redder.

"Stop it!" I cried out. He laughed.

"Well, I think you should just do it already. Spice up your life a bit," Skyler said, taking a huge bite of ice cream. “Lord knows you need it.”

"My life is fine," I retorted.

Skyler rolled his eyes. "Ok, if you say so."

"Hey, not everyone has to jump into having sex right away, like you and Zeke did," I said folding my arms.

"We didn't jump into anything. We did it because the time felt right and we’re even closer now," Skyler said, licking his spoon.

"Yeah, I guess I'm having the urge to get closer to Hiro," I sighed.

"So just do it," Skyler said.

"It's not that easy," I protested.

"It is that easy," he shot back.

"Well, fine, how should I do it? I mean, how do I broach the subject to Hiro? What if he doesn't want to have sex with me?" I said worriedly.

"That's your problem right there," Skyler pointed out.

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

Skyler pointed to his temple. "You're thinking way too much. Just go with what you feel. When you're with him and the mood strikes, go for it. Most likely you'll be deflowered," he said grinning. "I mean, I doubt Hiro would turn you down."

I flushed. "I hope not."

Skyler smirked. "Crew, have you looked in a mirror lately? You're not repulsive and Hiro likes you as much as you like him, if not more; trust me," he said. "I've seen the way he looks at you."

I took a deep breath. "I think I'll make a move tonight."

Skyler rolled his eyes, "Yeah! That was real convincing," he said sarcastically.

"I'm new to this!" I said, "This is a big deal for me," I reminded.

"That's true," Skyler said looking at me seriously. "Well I was just kidding around, Crew. You do what's right for you, ok? Don't let anyone influence you, even if it's wise ol' me," he said smiling.

I smiled appreciatively. "Thanks Skyler."

"You're welcome and good luck," he added.

I immediately felt anxious all over again.

"Do you have some condoms and lube I can use?" I asked nervously. Skyler grinned at me.

I was going to have sex with Hiro.

Or at least try.


***********ZEKE***********


I hugged my Mom. For the first time, I felt really happy. I couldn't remember the last time I spent any time with my mother and actually enjoyed it. This was definitely a monumental moment.

Even after having dinner and having met Skyler for the first time, I still didn't think my mother would approve of my so called ‘lifestyle choice’. But after I came home from Florida, my mother called me up and invited me to lunch. I was definitely nervous.

Yet all my nerves were for no reason. She spent the entire lunch telling me how much she missed me, loved me, and how sorry she was for not being there more when I was younger. She was full of questions about how I met Skyler and how serious we were.

"Thanks Mom," I said into her hair.

"I'm sorry sweetie, for not being more supportive before," my mom apologized again and I smiled.

"It's ok. It means so much to me that you are now," I said. "So…you really like him?" I asked excitedly.

She laughed. "Yeah, I really do. I don't think you could have found someone better, not even a girl.” She shot me an amused look. “That Skyler, he is certainly a charmer. I can see why you fell for him. And he is quite a talker.”

I chuckled. "Wow, that must mean you really like him."

"You have to understand, honey, that finding out your son, whom you've always thought was straight up, was in fact gay, well, it was a big shock. I admit I didn't react the best. In all fairness though, what parent wants their child to have to deal with the problems that come with being gay. People will treat you differently, look at you differently. Not to mention I won't have any grandchildren. And you're such a beautiful boy," she said, pinching my cheeks.

"Mom," I whined, slapping her hand away gently.

She smiled. "But I really do just want you to be happy and Skyler seems like a great person."

"He is," I interrupted.

"And if he makes you happy, then that is all that matters," she finished.

I didn't say anything as I hugged her again.


***************

As soon as the door opened, I checked to make sure I had the right twin, and I threw myself into Skyler who enveloped me with his arms. I just started kissing him. After having lunch with my mom, I was in a really good mood and then as I was driving around, I just got really horny and in need of some Skyler.

Skyler kicked the front door shut with his foot and he leaned into me, kissing me back.

"I take it lunch went well," he mumbled in between our kisses.

I kissed his chin. "Very well. I'm really in a good mood right now," I said, pulling his shirt over his head before we even reached his bedroom.

"Mmm, I can tell," he said, lifting his arms over his head. My hands ran along his bare chest.

He spun me around so that I was walking backwards towards his bedroom, his own hands going underneath my shirt and moving along my back.

I was slowly laid down on his bed and he shifted so I was on top of him. Although Skyler was only an inch taller than me, he was considerably heavier and more built. I'm guessing he didn't want to crush me-not that I would have minded being crushed by him.

I reached for his belt and pulled it off quickly. I then unbuttoned his jeans and with one hard tug, yanked off both his jeans and boxers. I threw them to the ground and worked on my own belt and jeans.

"Whoa, Zeke!" Skyler said, somewhat stunned at my frenzy.

I was even a little surprised at myself, but I suddenly wanted Skyler really bad right now. Even I couldn't explain it.

Once my pants and underwear were off, I reached into his dresser drawer and pulled out a condom and a bottle of lube. I rolled the condom onto Skyler's cock. He arched his back when my fingers came into contact with his throbbing hard-on.

I spread a generous amount of lube on him since I was too impatient to stretch myself.
I grabbed his cock lightly, not wanting to stimulate him too much, and lined up his head with my hole. Slowly, with one hand braced on his chest, I pushed down. I felt the head pop in. I felt a momentary burst of pain, but I continued to push anyway.

I kept pushing my weight down until I felt his pubes against my ass and that full feeling I got every time he was inside me. Skyler was holding onto my hips gently, rubbing small circles with his thumbs. Right now his eyes were closed and he had a look of pleasure on his face. It pleased me that I could make him look and feel this good.

"Oh god, Zeke, you feel fucking amazing," Skyler murmured as he just held onto me, not wanting to rush me until I adjusted.

I closed my eyes and slowly began to rock on him. I fell backwards slightly as Skyler sat up. I jumped as his cock bumped into my prostate. I moaned loudly and wrapped my arms around his neck as his own arms came around my lower back.

When I opened my eyes, I saw him staring directly at me. Occasionally, his eyes would flutter but for the most part he was intensely gazing at me, which turned me on even more.

"I love you," I whispered as I looked back at him just as intently. My eyes rolled back as he lifted my hips, causing me to ride harder on him. He kissed me, tightening his grasp around me, causing me to fall forward onto him so that our naked chests touched.

I broke my lips free from the kiss and cried out as he hit my prostate again.

"I love you," was all he said. I gripped his shoulders tightly and rode him faster, feeling myself get close.

I could feel Skyler's heart beating through his chest and his hot breath hit my cheek each time I came down on him.

"I'm going to cum," I panted as I hugged him tighter, rocking faster and faster.

I felt Skyler's hand wrap around my leaking cock. With just three strokes, I shouted as I shot all over Skyler's abdomen.

"Fuck!" I cried out as I tensed and felt my muscles contract.

I shuddered even more when I felt Skyler cum a second later; a burst of heat in my ass. Even as Skyler was shaking with his own orgasm, he still held onto me.

At the same time, we both fell. I fell forward onto him and he fell backwards onto a pile of pillows. We were breathing hard, our chests rising in unison. I felt the stickiness of my cum sliding between our bodies, but I wasn't ready to move off Skyler.

"I know we've done it a lot, but that was by far the best time ever," Skyler sighed, running his hand up and down my back tenderly.

"I don't know, I'm thinking last night was pretty hot also," I said smiling.

Skyler chuckled and my face shook against the vibrations.

"Yeah, last night was pretty hot, both times. I still say this topped it," he argued half heartedly. "What can I say? We always manage to have great sex," he exclaimed.

He sat up carefully and supported my weight with his arms. "Let's shower before we get stuck together," he said. I shot him a puppy eyed look. Skyler smiled at me. "Of course, when I say ‘shower’, I mean ‘have sex IN the shower’, with a bunch of steam rolling around us," he said, waving his arms around as if he was presenting some innovative idea.

I laughed and leaned in to kiss him.

As we were kissing, I felt Skyler lift me carefully as he was still inside of me, and carry me to his shower.

I was suddenly grateful his brother wasn't around. Even though Storm heard us have sex on many occasions, I'm sure seeing us with his own eyes, literally having sex on the way to the shower would have given him a heart attack.


**************CREW*************


I felt the package of condoms Skyler had given me.

"I don't think I need so many, Sky," I said.

Skyler winked at me. "You never know."

The condoms and lube felt heavy in my pocket. I was nervous. My hands were slightly damp as I waited for Hiro to come over. We had agreed he would spend the night since tomorrow was Sunday. Our first day back to school would be Monday. He normally stayed at his own house on school nights.

As I waited, I kept imagining potential scenarios. Like, would I be on top or the bottom? What if Hiro turned me down? What if it hurt too much and I had to stop him? What if I stopped him, told him I needed more time, and that got him mad? What if we broke up because of that?

Then I realized Hiro would not break up with me; hell, how could he? He never once mentioned having sex-so breaking up with me because I initiated sex but couldn't go through with it, would just be, I don't know, preposterous?

Shit, shit, shit.

Since when did sex become so fucking difficult? All these thoughts were giving me a damned headache.

My head snapped to the door when I heard the bell ring.

Hiro was here.

I went to answer the door and Hiro flashed me a smile.

"Hey baby," he said stepping towards me and placing his lips on top of mine briefly, his hands going to my waist. I just stood there, motionless, not really returning the kiss. I was still lost in my thoughts.

He stepped back and eyed me. "Are you ok?"

I swallowed hard. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Hiro studied me further. I looked down. I felt like I was being judged or that somehow he knew I was lying.

"Are you sure? Did something happen?" Hiro asked curiously.

I looked at him questioningly. "No, why?"

Hiro smiled. "No reason. It's just that you seem quiet, quieter than usual, and a little nervous. Since we're not on a first date, there's no reason for you to be nervous."

Damn, why did Hiro have to be so damned intuitive?

I licked my lips and looked around the room. "No, nothing happened, and I'm not nervous," I stammered.

Hiro studied me again. I felt my face flushing.

I really hated my cheeks at that moment.

Hiro took a step closer to me. "I haven't known you that long, Crew, but I think I know you very well. I'm just good at reading people. Something is definitely up with you. Now tell me," he said.

He said it in a neutral tone but for some reason he sounded so commanding. I knew I would crack sooner or later. Most likely sooner rather than later.

I took a deep breath. I needed an opening for this conversation. Unfortunately, at this time I couldn't come up with anything.

"Uh, um, well, I guess there is something on my mind," I said honestly.

Hiro smiled. "I figured as much. So tell me," he prompted.

"Um, it's just that I don't know how to say this, or tell you," I began.

Hiro reached for my hand and held it before kissing it.

"Listen Crew, since it's you, I doubt you have something that bad to tell me, but with the way you're acting and starting this conversation, you're making me a little nervous, so just tell me," he said, staring at me seriously.

"I know we haven't been dating long, hell, it hasn't even been three months yet, but I feel we should… I think that we should…" I continued, unable to get my point across.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Hiro asked quietly.

My eyes snapped to his. "What? No! Why would you think that?" I asked.

Hiro shook his head. "Well, it kind of sounds like it," he said in relief. I was astonished at the fact that he was actually worried I might break up with him.

I smiled, feeling a little more confident. "Well, no, I'm not breaking up with you," I said. I forced myself to look him in the eye. "I don't want to rush us or anything, but I think I want to have sex with you," I said in one large breath.

For a second, I wasn't sure if what I had just said even registered with Hiro. His face remained expressionless and he was silent.

Normally I was comfortable in his silence, but now was not one of those times.

Finally he spoke. "You think you want to have sex with me?" he asked. I thought I saw the corners of his lips turn up slightly, but I was a bit distracted by the question.

I blinked. "Yeah."

"Crew, if you're still thinking about whether or not you want to have sex with me, than you're probably not ready for it yet," he said gently.

I frowned slightly. "You don't want to have sex with me?" I asked.

Hiro tightened his hands around mine as I tried to pull back. "Of course, I do!" he replied immediately. I looked at him and couldn't help smiling when I saw a faint pink tinge appear on his milky white skin.

He cleared his throat. "I mean, yes, I do want to have sex with you, but that's the difference. I know I want to."

I stayed silent and refused to look at him.

"Ok, let me just talk for a bit, ok?" he asked. I didn't answer him. "I think about sex with you…I think about it a lot!" I looked at him when he said that. He smiled, "How could I not? We're always in the same bed. I love what we’ve been doing so far and I’m glad we’ve been taking it slow. We just got together,” he reminded me. “What kind of boyfriend would I be, if as soon as we became official, I asked for sex? Besides, I'm not like that and I think you know that."

I nodded in agreement.

"Another reason why I haven't brought up the subject of having sex is because I've had relationships in the past where we jumped into a sexual relationship too soon, before we got to know each other that well. Then our relationship became just about sex. Eventually, we would break up because ultimately, sex is never enough to keep anything going." Hiro stared at me and inched closer.

He touched my cheek gently. "I don't want that to happen with us, Crew. I don't want us to have sex and then whenever we're together, that's all we do. I want us to still have this comfortable feeling where we can be doing nothing, but still be happy. I guess what I'm saying is, I want more than just sex with you. I want all of you."

I didn't know what to say. I was glad Hiro was interested enough in me to want to have sex but I was surprised he wasn't in a hurry to start. But then again, I could see his point. When I was with Hela, we never did much except fool around. We never talked or tried anything new like Hiro and I did. Which is why we probably didn’t last very long.

I nodded as everything made more sense.

"I understand," I said, smiling at him. "So does that mean you want to wait?" I asked.

He looked at me. "Crew, you have no idea how much you turn me on!" I couldn't help averting my eyes and blushing profusely. Hiro chuckled at my embarrassment. "But, I want to wait until you feel like you're really ready. When you KNOW for sure you want to be with me. I don't want you to regret anything or feel pressured that just because we're together now, we automatically have to have sex."

"I do want to be with you," I said. "I haven't felt pressured. It's just been on my mind a lot recently."

Hiro cocked his head at me. "When you're ready, trust me, I'll be willing!" he said, his eyes sparkling.

I bit my lip. "When you had sex in the past, did you, uh, I mean were you-"

"A bottom or a top?" he finished for me. I nodded, flushing a little again. "I was both," he replied honestly. "I could go either way."

"Which way did you like better?"

"Both were pretty good," he eyed me, "Which do you prefer?"

I blushed. "I'm not sure. I never had sex before, with anyone."

Hiro just nodded and I'm glad he didn't have the same reaction as Skyler did when I told him I had almost no sexual experience.

We were both quiet as I was thinking how to pose my next question. I couldn't help fidgeting as Hiro just looked at me, seeming unbothered by this entire conversation.

"Do you," I hesitated, "Um, do you want to do it now?" I asked timidly. At that question, Hiro's eyes widened.

"Now?" he asked somewhat surprised.

I felt my face heat up and I swear my shirt collar was getting a little tight.

I rubbed my head with my hand and looked at the table. "This is awkward," I muttered.

Hiro stood up. "Now is good," he said quietly. I looked up at him abruptly.

"It is?"

He nodded. "Just so you know Crew, I want you too. I just needed to be sure you were ok with it. If you feel ready now, then now is good." He said all of this so calmly and confidently-like he had these kinds of talks on a daily basis.

How the hell did he do that? I don't think ‘awkward’ was even in Hiro's working vocabulary. Everything he did, he did smoothly, even if it was a somewhat embarrassing topic. I, for one, was glad that Hiro made everything seem so normal. It took a lot of the stress off of me.

I stood up slowly and faced Hiro. He was patiently waiting for me to do something. I took his hand and we walked into my bedroom. Before we got to the bed, I whirled around to face him. He took a small step back to compensate.

"When you bottomed, um, did it hurt, like a lot?" I asked.

Hiro smiled reassuringly. "It hurt a little, getting it in initially. But once it was in all the way, and I had enough time to adjust, it felt good. The more prepared you are, the easier the penetration."

"More prepared?" I asked questioningly.

"Lube, getting you stretched, that sort of thing," he explained.

"Oh," I said softly.

"Do you want to bottom?" he asked me quietly.

"I think so," I answered.

Hiro smiled. "If you're not sure, it's fine. You can do it to me first and whenever you feel like it, you can bottom," he said. "Like I said, I'm versatile," he added, flashing me a large grin which was very un-Hiro like.

"No, I want you inside of me," I said a moment later. "I want to try that first."

I didn't want Hiro to have to accommodate me just because I was a littler nervous about the potential pain of having sex. I didn't want Hiro to baby me for this.

"You sure?" Hiro asked skeptically.

"Yes," I insisted more firmly. "I want you to make love to me," I said peering at him.

"Ok," he said simply. Then he kissed me softly, nudging me backwards onto my bed.

I fell onto the plush comforter and just enjoyed kissing Hiro, rubbing my hands over his neck and broad shoulders.

Hiro's tongue entered my mouth and our tongues rolled around each other. The kiss was intense, well for me at least, without being overly aggressive or brutal. I didn't like bruising kisses. Hiro's kisses were perfect, deep and passionate, but still tender and gentle. I liked knowing that Hiro wanted to handle me carefully. I had no doubt he would be a good lover.

Hiro pulled back, slightly out of breath. I opened my eyes to look at him. With one arm, he reached behind his head. He pulled off his gray long sleeve shirt and dropped it to the side of the bed. My eyes drank in the sight of him. I had seen Hiro shirtless on many occasions. Tonight, for some reason, I felt as if I were seeing him for the first time.

Hiro truly had beautiful skin. It was so smooth. I could see his arm and chest muscles shifting as he balanced himself over me. Hiro was strong and lean, but his shoulders were the most developed. He had been a dedicated swimmer for most of his life and that could explain the broadness. He didn't have a six pack, but his stomach was very tight, taut, and flat. He really took my breath away.

He leaned back down to cover my neck with light butterfly kisses. I couldn't help moaning and writhing while rubbing my hands on his muscular chest. He covered my mouth with his again and his own hands went under my shirt. He lightly caressed my abdomen and then my chest, grazing my left nipple. His touch was so soft, it tickled me. I arched my back and laughed in his mouth.

Hiro pulled back and looked in my eyes. "It tickles," I murmured, smiling at him. He smiled back at me, then reached for the hem of my shirt and pulled it off. I lifted my arms to help him.

"Crew, you're adorable!" he mumbled as he kissed each of my nipples. He then kissed down the light dusting of blond hairs leading into my pants. Once he got to the waistband of my loose jeans, he pulled them down slowly to my ankles until they joined my shirt on the ground.

"Ah, commando!" he said softly, his hands touching my inner thigh gently. I sighed.

"I was too lazy to put on boxers after I showered," I said with my eyes closed. I heard Hiro unbuckling his belt and the ruffle of his jeans being taken off.

Before I could fully appreciate him in all his naked glory, he was back on top of me, kissing each of my nipples again. His cock brushed against my own rock hard member as he kissed me. I groaned into his mouth.

I felt my cock leaking-spilling onto my balls. I broke free of Hiro's kiss. "I can't wait much longer, Hiro," I breathed.

He nodded in understanding. "Do you have…?"

He didn't have to finish his sentence. I already knew what he was going to ask.

I nodded. "I have stuff in my jean pocket. Could you get them out?" I asked shyly.

Hiro only smiled at me and kissed my forehead before he rolled off of me and leaned his long arm out, snatching up my jeans. He pulled out the lube Skyler had given me and a long package of condoms.

Hiro looked at me. I burst out laughing at his stunned expression. "Um, Crew, I know I'm pretty fit, but how many times were you planning on us having sex?" he asked as he unfolded seven condoms.

I laughed. "Um, don't get mad but Skyler totally ambushed me about our sex life or lack there of. When I told him I wanted to have sex, he gave me all that, ‘just in case’," I said, my face turning red again.

Hiro frowned. "Did Skyler tell you that you should be having sex?"

I shook my head quickly. "No, I told Zeke I was thinking of taking our relationship to the next level. He told Skyler, of course. You know how Skyler likes to get on me and joke around…but no one convinced me it was time to have sex, I just want to be with you," I said, never taking my eyes away from his. I wanted to reassure him that I wasn't doing this for anyone else but me.

Hiro just nodded. I smiled as he unwrapped a condom and rolled it onto himself.

I admit at this point I was getting a little nervous and anxious. I mean, I was excited and still horny as hell, but the reality that I was about to lose my virginity was still a scary thing for me. Hiro looked at me one last time before he slowly spread my legs. I began to breathe a little harder. I could feel my heart beating so rapidly that I thought it would burst.

"Just relax, Crew," he whispered, "I'm going to make this as painless as possible for you," he promised me.

"I know," I said, believing every word he said.

I felt his lips applying soft kisses to my left inner thigh, and then up my penis. I never knew that area was so sensitive. I gasped, digging my head into my pillow. Then I felt him licking my balls and I rose up from the bed, shaking with pleasure.

"Oh, god!" I whispered. Hiro continued kissing me-my right inner thigh, this time, heading downward. I was so aroused, I felt as if my cock would explode. That's how hard I was.

I heard the bottle of lube being opened. At this point though, I was so lost in my pleasure, I didn't feel worried anymore. Now I just felt desire, lust, and passion.

I jumped a little when I felt the cold gel being spread onto my cock. I was confused since he was the one going to be inside of me. My confusion drifted away as Hiro slowly stroked me, so slow, it was agonizing. My eyes rolled back into my head.

I felt a slight twinge of pain in my ass. I couldn't focus much on the pain though, because the pleasure in my cock was overwhelming me.

I was getting close; I felt another twinge of pain in my ass and then a third as I was getting ridiculously close to the edge.

"I'm going to cum soon!" I told Hiro, as my hands gripped my pillow tightly on either side of my head.

"It's ok baby, cum," Hiro whispered. I felt my ass hole being stretched wide and assumed Hiro was putting in a fourth finger. There was no time for me to feel discomfort as at that moment I felt a huge explosion of pleasure.

I cried out several times, gripping my headboard and arching my back, simultaneously shooting all over Hiro's chest. I felt my neck straining as I tilted my head back, my eyes still clenched shut, just letting the unbelievable feelings wash over me.

I took in a deep breath, my eyes still closed. I was panting heavily when I opened them again. I looked right into Hiro's eyes, his normally light brown irises looked almost black.

I moved my legs around and shifted my hips. I saw Hiro drop his head and groan slightly.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Crew, baby, don't move too much. Otherwise, I'll cum too soon."

I looked down and saw that Hiro was completely buried inside of me. I hadn't even noticed! I had been too lost in my orgasm.

Wow! Hiro was definitely good at all this foreplay stuff, at this preparation thing.

Hiro was breathing a little harder himself now; there was a thin sheen of sweat on his forehead.

"Just let me know when I can move," Hiro said licking his lips, his own eyes closed.

"I'm ok, Hiro," I whispered. I spread my legs open a little wider to show him I was ready.

Hiro slowly took half of his cock out and then pushed back in. His movements were small, so the discomfort was minimal. Gradually, his thrusts became longer and deeper. I was now adjusted to the feeling of his cock moving inside me. Hiro was right-his cock moving in and out of me was amazing. It had never occurred to me that it could feel so good.

When Hiro hit something deep inside of me, it caused me to scream. I was shocked at the intensity of the sensation. He lifted my hips slightly and now each time he thrust into me, he hit that spot. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly and pushed my ass onto him every time he thrust inwards.

It felt so good, I wondered if I was going to die. That didn't even make sense to me, but at that moment it did. I hugged Hiro, my arms holding onto his neck as he went deeper and deeper. My once again stiff cock was rubbing against his stomach. With all the stimulations, I felt myself rapidly approaching my second orgasm.

"Oh, Crew," I heard Hiro mumble into my ear as he paused briefly. He then continued to thrust inside of me, now with shorter and faster strokes, as he approached his own release.

I felt him straighten up slightly and saw him throw his shoulders back as he shouted loudly. His head was pointed towards the ceiling and his jaw muscles were twitching.

I didn't have time to enjoy his expression because even as Hiro was cumming, he was still pumping into me. That feeling became too much. I arched my back once again and squeezed my legs more tightly around his waist.

My fingers were gripping the blankets so tightly, I felt them briefly go numb.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!! HIROOOOOOOOO!!!" I moaned as I shot straight up into the air, cum landing on my chest, a little on Hiro's, and some onto my chin.

As I came, I continued lifting my hips up and down, riding the feelings out.

Hiro dropped onto me and I felt his lips brush against my ear.

"Crew, I love you," he said softly. In my euphoria I wasn't sure I heard him correctly.

My eyes flew open.

"What did you say?" I asked hurriedly, as Hiro kissed my neck and ear.

"I love you, Crew. I think I always have, from when I first saw you last semester. There was just something about you," he continued as he gingerly sucked my neck. "I hope that doesn't scare you, but it’s true," Hiro murmured as he kissed my throat and up my chin to my lips.

Well, he at least tried to kiss my lips! It was hard for him since I was grinning widely.

He leaned his head back and looked at me.

"What's so funny?" he asked quizzically.

"Remember when we all went to NY over winter break but you stayed home? I called you and you said `love you' just before you hung up. I remember wondering if you meant that or not. I didn't know if I should say it back or not. What if you didn't mean it like how I thought you meant it? What if I told you I loved you and you didn't love me back? I would be one of those needy boyfriends who told their boyfriends they were in love after dating for like, a week?" I rambled.

Hiro just smiled. "So, are you going to say it now?" he asked shyly, although I think he already knew the answer to that. I couldn't resist having a little fun though.

I turned my eyes to him and widened them innocently. "Oh, I don't know," I said in a singsong. "Let me think it ov-"

I never got to finish my sentence as Hiro kissed me again, sucking on my top lip, occasionally biting on it teasingly.

When he moved to the other side of my neck and was showering it with kisses, I whispered, "I love you, Hiro."

He rolled onto his side, taking me with him. He then leaned his forehead against mine, staring into my eyes.

"Good," he said simply. I couldn't help giggling at the simple comment that could only come from Hiro.

I kissed him lightly and felt him reach behind me and wrap my comforter around my body before rubbing my back.

"Don't want you to get cold," he said softly, smiling at me.

He pulled me closer and I cupped the side of his face, getting lost in his tender kisses.

I felt myself becoming hard as the kisses lingered on and I wondered if, in fact, Hiro and I would be using all those condoms Skyler had given me.

 


 



 

Copyright © 2011 Tiff; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..