Jump to content
    Tiff
  • Author
  • 7,948 Words
  • 3,088 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jumping Over My Mountain - 17. Chapter 17

Jumping Over My Mountain
by Tiffani Chin

Chapter 17

---------------------------------------------

***********ZEKE***********

I groaned as I came hard. At the same time, I felt the warm gush of Skyler's own release in my mouth. Skyler pulled himself out of my mouth, spun around and kissed me, mixing our respective cum.

I was out of breath and so was Skyler, so our kiss didn't last very long. He collapsed on his back beside me. I draped my body over his, resting on my side and sliding my leg over his. I felt Skyler's hand move along my back gently, while his other hand caressed my thigh and ass. I sighed.

Skyler sighed heavily and I looked up at him, curious.

"What's up babe?" I asked.

Skyler sighed again and looked at me. "I don't want you to leave," he said quietly, avoiding my eyes. I felt stomach flutter with sadness remembering that I was going to leave soon. At the same time, a thrill ran through me that Skyler really was going to miss me, even though I already knew for sure that he would.

"I don't want to leave either," I said kissing his chest.

Skyler shifted so he was lying on his side facing me and looked me in the eyes.

"I know, but I've just had such a great time spending literally every day together. Hanging out together, working together, living together, it's great and now it's gonna be shit having four months of limited contact," Skyler said grumpily. "I really hate school."

"Me too, Sky. I wish school was already over. Then we could be together in the same state always," I sympathized.

"I know-it's only one more year and we can see each other for breaks and stuff, but it's not the same," Skyler continued, "It's like we're so close but also so far, and in-between we have to keep saying goodbye. I know I'm being such a fucking girl about it, but it does suck-saying goodbye all the time even though we're not that far apart," he said peering at me.

I kissed his nose and ran my fingertip gently over his eyelashes and he smiled.

"I know. It's like the waiting is getting to us. We know we only have about eight to nine months before we graduate and then we’ll start our life together," I said dreamily, "I can't wait."

"Me neither Zeke," Skyler said rubbing my head with his hand. "Everything is just perfect, like right now for instance. What happens when the semester starts and I'm lying in bed and I'm wishing you were here and you're not?"

Skyler looked at me a second later, "Yeah I'm not making much sense, but bottom line, I'm going to miss you."

"I love you Skyler," I said kissing him, "We made it this far; we can keep going," I said confidently.

Skyler grinned, "I know."

We lay in bed silently, staring at the ceiling and holding hands.

"Hey, we have to get ready to go over to my house soon," Skyler said, glancing at the alarm clock on his nightstand.

Crew and the twins had agreed to have one giant sleepover party at twins’ house. Their Mom would be visiting their Aunt and the house was big enough to accommodate everyone.

I knew Crew was trying to squeeze in something fun, and something we could do as a group, before school started. I had a week left and I was happy to be with my friends. I guess I was also feeling melancholy and just wanted to spend all my time with Skyler. However, Crew had reminded me that I couldn't be one of those guys that ditched his friends to be with his boyfriend.

Storm had backed out at the last minute because he had a date. It turns out he met up with the same group of girls at the beach and convinced them he was straight. It was funny when he told the story, but the Storm man scored a date. It was cool with me though, with just Crew, Hiro, Sky, and myself. We would most likely split up into couples anyway.

"Alright," I said, standing up. We began to pack our bags. We were both in quiet moods so we didn't talk much. We were just together in a comfortable silence.

When we got to Sky’s house, Crew and Hiro were standing outside his door, each with a book bag. Crew was laughing and smiling as Hiro had his hand around Crew's neck, a particularly sensitive and ticklish spot.

"Hiro, stop," Crew whined twisting away. He didn't get very far before Hiro caught hold of him and trapped him in an one armed hug and assaulted his neck with his fingers again. "Hiro!"

I watched the two of them interact; Crew was laughing like crazy and I had never seen Hiro smile so widely before. I had seen Hiro smile before, but it was usually faint and out of amusement or politeness. However, when he was with Crew, he smiled a lot more and looked genuinely happy.

I couldn't help being jealous of the two of them since they would always be around each other. Even if they didn't have classes together, they could literally see one another whenever they wanted. Not like me and Skyler.

"Hey guys," Crew said smiling once he took notice of us approaching. "Hiro!" he squealed again. Hiro just smiled and kissed Crew's head.

"Hey," Skyler greeted and he unlocked the door and let everyone inside.

"Are you ok?" Crew asked, frowning as he looked back and forth between me and Skyler.

I looked at Crew. "Yeah, we're fine," I said honestly, although I'm sure my face looked kind of bummed.

"Okay," Crew said slowly. "So what do you feel like doing?"

Skyler stepped behind me and wrapped his arms around my chest. "I don't know," he said. "Something fun."

Hiro smiled, "Well, that was vague!"

Skyler smirked, "Well, I don't have any specific ideas. We can do what we always do and just shoot the shit I guess."

"Okay, but let's get something to eat first. I'm hungry," Crew piped in.

"Ooh, food, yeah, that sounds great," Skyler said and I could hear the new cheerful tone in his voice. Yeah, food made everything all better for Skyler!

"Okay, but I'm not cooking. I'm a guest," Crew said, looking at Skyler with amusement. "Your husband over there can cook for you," he said nodding at me.

Skyler's lip curled teasingly. "Jeez man, what kind of friend are you? Get the hell out of my house!" he mocked yelled, then he rolled his eyes. "Nah, we can always order something. We're guys. That’s what we're supposed to do." He started heading towards the cordless phone on the counter top. "Papa John's pizza, ok?" he asked glancing at us as he was already dialing. Without waiting for an answer, he began talking when someone picked up on the other end. "Hey, can we have five large pies, all with extra cheese, and make one with olives and peppers, oh and three garlic breadsticks and one of those pie desserts you guys make. Uh sure, that one sounds good, yeah. Yeah, I want it delivered."

I smiled as I watched him order the food. My baby could sure eat.

"Hey, where's Storm?" Crew asked when Skyler hung up the phone.

Skyler frowned as if trying to remember and then smiled, "Oh yeah, he has a date and bailed on us last minute."

"A date with whom? Where does he meet all these girls?" Crew asked curiously.

"From the beach. It turns out he did get some of their numbers," Skyler replied smiling.

Crew grinned, "Really, so we didn't scare all the ladies away?"

Skyler sighed dramatically, "No, perhaps next time we should have sex in front of them and really run them off."

"What, I'd bet the girls would stay to watch!" I exclaimed and everyone laughed.

"Well, maybe," Hiro speculated, "I mean straight guys think two girls together are hot, so maybe straight women think two guys together are hot?"

I pointed at Hiro, "Excellent point my friend."

Everyone fell silent again. It wasn't an awkward silence since we were all friends, but it didn't feel right. We were supposed to be loud and crazy together.

"Why is everyone so quiet?" I demanded, "That's just not right. Well, except maybe for Hiro-well, you know, because you're always quiet," I continued, looking at him.

Hiro simply nodded in agreement and I smiled.

Crew shrugged, "I dunno. Just a little bored and I'm trying not to think about going back to school."

I frowned. Damn school. Destroying our youth.

"Yeah, school is bumming me out too," Skyler added, "As in I don't want it to start, or I do want it to start so it can be over and done with."

I looked at him and we shared a look. I know why he wanted school to be over so quickly; I shared the same thinking.

"Well we're all bummed about school starting. The best thing to do is to take our minds off of it, so we have to do something-besides eating all night," Hiro said shooting a look at Skyler. Skyler pretended to look offended.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked Hiro.

Hiro became silent and thoughtful looking when I asked that.

How come there was never anything to do around here? Well that wasn't entirely true. There were things to do, like hanging in NY or going clubbing, but I wasn't feeling either of those activities.

"Wanna go paint-balling?" Hiro asked.

Skyler looked mildly interested.

"Don't we need more people than just the four of us?" Crew asked frowning.

"What about Hela and Bryce?" Skyler asked.

I shook my head. "It's a Thursday. They're still at work and even if they finished work, they probably wouldn't want to go out. You know-old people!" I finished and Crew snorted.

"Okay, we can save that activity for some other time," Hiro reasoned, "then how about the beach?"

"Uh Hiro, it's kinda raining and misting outside," Skyler pointed out.

"So?" Hiro asked, "The beach is beautiful when it's a little wet and misty. Plus, that just means less people will be around."

"I'm in," Crew said, plopping on Hiro's lap to which Hiro smiled and kissed Crew lightly.

"Yeah, that doesn't sound too bad," I mused. I turned my eyes to Skyler, "Hey! That means we can cross ‘having sex on the beach at night’ off our list," I teased.

Skyler grinned. "Yeah, I like the sound of that," he drawled out, walking over to me. "It sounds like it would be hot."

"But you have to be quiet," I reminded.

"Well, you have to be quiet too! You know how loud you get when-" Skyler was cut off by Crew.

"Please, enough of the sex-talk."

Skyler wiggled his eyebrows at Crew. "You probably know the end of that statement though? I mean, after all, you and Zeke were pretty close back in the day."

Crew and I both blushed and I saw Hiro looking at the both of us.

"How close?" he asked.

I saw Hiro eyeing me differently. I took a step closer to Skyler as Hiro turned his evil eye glare on me. Well not really, but when he looked at you so calmly and blankly, it could be a little scary-not knowing what was going on inside that head of his.

"Best friends, fooled around, but it meant nothing, I love you," Crew said all at once, kissing Hiro loudly on the cheek. Hiro seemed appeased when Crew broke away. I was a little relieved. Hiro was looking at me like he wanted to beat me over the head with a bat.

Apparently Skyler noticed that as well, "Yeah man, when I found that out, I was like, hmm, ‘them two together’, but then I thought how hot that must have been," he said, looking back and forth between me and Crew.

"Stop it!" Crew and I cried out together, blushing profusely.

Even Hiro was smiling, "Yeah, I guess I could see what you mean. I mean, they do look kinda alike, so it's like two Crews having sex and I like the sound of that!"

I stared at Hiro in amazement. That was such an unlikely comment coming from him. It sounded like something Skyler would say.

"Or it's like two Zekes having sex and that's making my pants a little tight," Skyler said and I groaned.

"Ok, no more of this-please?" Crew pleaded, his face as red as mine.

"Look, they even blush the same!" Skyler teased.

"Oh yeah, well what if Zeke and I were teasing about you and Storm together?" Crew said suddenly.

Skyler's face took on a look of disgust, "EWWW!!! That's just sick. He's my freaking brother!"

I laughed out loud at his reaction. His reactions were hilarious.

"What a way to make a guy lose his boner," Skyler added.

Crew laughed. "Well there, that's how it is for us. I mean we were young when we messed around and we weren't thinking. Now it feels weird, looking back, because we're as tight as brothers."

I looked at him and smiled. “It’s true.”

"Fine, fine, fair enough, no more sex jokes," Skyler grumbled, "Well, until later that is," he said, grinning again.

"So…the beach then?" Hiro asked, bringing us back to our previous topic.

"Sure, but we have to wait for the food first. It should be here soon,"
Skyler said.

When the food came, we inhaled it pretty quickly and then hopped into Skyler's car to head to the beach.

At least at this hour there was no traffic or competition for parking. We parked right in front of the boardwalk. Even though it was misting and drizzling, the weather was still warm and felt nice on our skin.

Hiro and Crew started walking along the boardwalk, just talking quietly.

Skyler and I walked to the 7-11 and got large slurpees. We then walked on the beach, near the shoreline, where the sand was firm and wet. It was getting dark and we were away from people, so we held hands and drank our drinks.

We were both quiet, lost in our thoughts of being separated much too soon. We walked along, hand in hand.

***************

Hiro and Crew ended up walking along the beach as well and were sitting on some rocks further out. They were silent also, wrapped up in one another's bodies, just looking out at the water crashing up around them.

Skyler and I passed them. I waved, but I doubt they noticed. We ended up staying at the beach for awhile, doing a whole lot of nothing. But it seems the quietness of our group had been left at the beach. On the way home, we were rowdy.

For one thing, the grounds had dried up and Skyler was racing with some kids on the highway. It was fun, even if little bit scary. Skyler weaved in and out between cars, cutting it close one time when he was straddling a lane before switching altogether and we got ridiculously close to this SUV. We were laughing. Even the guys in the other cars that we were racing were laughing and gesturing out their windows. I really loved the summer time.

When we got back to Skyler's house, Hiro and Crew retreated into one of the guest bedrooms, and Skyler and I rinsed off quickly in the showers to get rid of the salty smell on our bodies.

It was still pretty early, around 11pm. Skyler and I were in his room, lying in bed when I heard a sound. I lay still trying to listen, but it was hard with Crew's giggles coming from down the hall.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Skyler.

"Hear what?"

A loud crash sounded downstairs and Skyler sat up curiously.

I saw Skyler grab his light saber and turned it on. The red glow lit up his room and even though we didn't know who was in the house, it was still funny watching Skyler holding his toy light saber as a weapon as he walked out of his room and into the hallway.

I followed behind him. We walked quietly down the staircase and entered the dark kitchen. I saw a shadow come from around the corner. Skyler shot out his arm and the saber connected loudly with the intruder. It was actually quite entertaining to watch.

"Dude, what the fuck!"

The kitchen lights were turned on.

"Storm!" Skyler exclaimed in surprise.

"Who else would it be?" Storm asked standing back up.

Skyler started cracking up. I soon joined in, as did Storm when he saw the light saber.

"Nice weapon, bro. Ya really hurt me," Storm said smiling, "You do know that when you hit me with the saber, my limbs won't slice off like in the movie, right?"

Skyler rolled his eyes, "Yeah, but I figured it would surprise the attacker. Hey, at least it would give me a good laugh. It's always important to get a good laugh, especially if you're about to get mugged, beat, or robbed." He said all this with a straight expression. I knew Skyler could never maintain a serious look unless he was upset or something. Sure enough, his face split into a large smile and Storm just grinned and shook his head.

"I thought you had a date?" I asked Storm.

Storm shrugged, "I did, but it had to end early. We ran into her ex and she got wasted after that, so I took her home and left."

"She got wasted? That blows man!" Skyler said, "So I'm guessing you didn't get any?"

I snorted as Storm smiled.

"Well," Storm said grinning, "Funny thing was that I ran into Kate as I was stopping for a drink. She was visiting her sister-in-law. We got together and-" he trailed off, the meaning of his sentence known.

"Nice," Skyler congratulated, grinning at his twin.

I rolled my eyes. Skyler was such a guy.

Just then, Hiro and Crew walked down the stairs. Crew eyed the saber in Skyler's hand and started to crack up.

Skyler shot him a dirty look, "Dude, it was all I had."

"I think you might have been better off without the toy," Hiro said in amusement.

Skyler looked offended, "Hey! It was better than nothing. You weren't here. Besides, it looked damned cool glowing in the dark."

This only made Crew laugh that much harder. Skyler looked half offended and half amused.

His amused side won out. "Yeah, I guess it was pretty lame," he admitted. Hugging the saber to his chest, he added, "But I love my saber."

I grinned at his childish moment.

"So what have you guys been up to?" Storm asked glancing at all of us.

Crew shrugged, "Not much. We went to the beach to just hang out. Mostly it's been a quiet night for all of us."

Storm eyed all of us wearily, "Um it's gonna stay quiet right? I'm not gonna have to leave when you guys, um, you know, start getting, uh…." He trailed off.

"What's that, Storm?" Skyler asked in a teasing tone.

Storm's face was turning pink.

"When we get it on!" Crew cried out, hopping up and down. I smiled at him and then looked at Storm, who turned even redder.

"Yeah, what he said," Storm muttered.

Skyler smiled at his brother, "No worries there, bro. I think we'll just watch some movies and stuff," he said, glancing at me. I nodded.

"Cool."

*************CREW*************

I watched as Skyler and Zeke shot each other googly eyes as they sat across the table from Hiro and me.

Zeke was leaving tomorrow. We were having lunch together at a Chinese restaurant on campus and drinking bubble teas.

"Hey Zeke, open up and eat my balls!" Skyler cracked up as he lifted the straw from the lid and blew the tapioca balls into Zeke's wide open mouth.

The black balls were fat and got stuck in his straw so Skyler blew harder and I saw two black blobs fly into Zeke's mouth. Zeke closed his mouth when they were inside and suddenly started coughing.

"Dude, are you ok?" I asked. Zeke was laughing and smiling.

"Yeah, I almost choked there. I'm good now," Zeke answered and he turned to Skyler, "Mmm, your balls tasted gooood," he leered.

Skyler cracked up, "Well, fucking, duh!"

Some students nearby heard the exchange and shot us weird looks.

"Hey Hiro, don't you want to taste Crew's balls?" Skyler asked.

Hiro smiled and touched my arm briefly, "I'd love to taste his balls, but I'd rather do it later, when we're alone," he said glancing at me. I blushed furiously as Zeke and Skyler laughed.

"Tell me Hiro, do his balls taste good?" Skyler pressed. I felt my face burning further.

"Everything about Crew tastes great," Hiro said. I was shocked at his forwardness, joking around about our sex life, but I didn't mind since it was only Zeke and Skyler.

I'm positive my face was as red as a tomato. Skyler laughed while Zeke smirked at me.

"Wow, I am really enjoying this conversation," Skyler said, leaning forward. "Hiro, tell me more," he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Hiro smiled and shook his head, "Sorry, no more. That's all I'll say."

Skyler groaned, "Aghh, just when you were starting to appear cool!"

We were about finished with our food and drinks. I stood up and everyone else followed. We walked outside and I shaded my eyes as the sunlight hit me. I turned to Zeke and hugged him.

"Bye Zeke. Call me or something when you get back, ok?"

Zeke hugged me back tightly, "Of course."

"Later, Hiro," he said nodding at Hiro. Hiro smiled back, waving.

Zeke followed Skyler in the direction of his apartment. Skyler waved wildly at us before taking Zeke's hand and tugging him along.

I walked with Hiro to my car and drove back to my house.

As we walked through the door, I spun around. Hiro gripped my waist in surprise due to my abrupt movement.

Hiro fell back against the door and shut it. I grabbed onto his shoulders and jumped onto him, wrapping my legs around his waist, and his hands cupped my ass.

"Hi," I said smiling as I kissed him.

"Mmm," he murmured, tightening his grip and hoisting me higher in his arms.

He walked towards my bedroom kissing my nose, cheeks, eyes, and lips. I tilted my head and kissed his neck, sucking gently. Hiro moaned and I felt his arms buckle slightly as we came closer to my bed.

I licked his throat and bit his collarbone.

"Crew," Hiro moaned as he placed me on the bed and stretched out on top of me.

I grabbed his shoulders and rolled us over until I was on top. I was lying between his legs and I continued to kiss his neck, rubbing my hands underneath his shirt. Hiro was writhing beneath me and sighing as his hands massaged my ass, kneading it. I felt his hard cock pushing against mine through our respective jeans.

"Crew, you're killing me," Hiro groaned, finding my lips with his and sucking on them.

I pulled back briefly, "I love you," I murmured before kissing him again, sticking my tongue into his warm, wet mouth. We kissed one another deeply, our mouths constantly opening wider, our heads turning, tongues dueling.

I rocked on him and Hiro grabbed my hips, pulling me off of him. His eyes were squeezed shut and he was panting. "Crew, with you moving like that over me, I'm gonna cum too soon, baby."

The phone rang suddenly and I reflexively moved up to go answer it.

"No," Hiro said, reaching for me and hugging me tightly to his chest.

"The phone," I said, but didn't finish as Hiro attacked my lips with his, pulling me back towards him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back, while undoing the button of his jeans. Hiro didn't wear belts too often so it was easy to undress him. I unzipped him.

Then I heard the answering machine click and Zeke’s voice drifted in.

"Yo, Crew, I left a pair of sneakers at your house. I don't know how I left them there, but somehow I did. Anyway, I'm gonna stop by and pick them up later. I would do it now, but since you're not answering the phone I assume you're doing something naughty with Hiro, so-"

"We're about to do something naughty too, so Zeke will call back later. Happy humping!" Skyler's voice broke in and then I heard a loud click.

Hiro and I started laughing before Hiro flipped me onto my back and started taking off my belt. I pulled off my shirt and reached for his. He took over the task and soon he was shirtless also. My jeans and boxers were pulled off and thrown onto the floor as he shrugged off his jeans.

He kissed my stomach gently and I arched my back as a tingle spread to my cock. He ventured up to my nipples and while he sucked on one, he gently rolled the other with his fingers. My fingers clawed the sheets as he sucked and stimulated my nipples. I could feel even more blood rush to my cock.

The pre-cum was starting to flow and I could feel the wetness seeping onto my abdomen.

I whimpered, "Hiro."

"I know, baby, I know," he whispered, reaching into my dresser drawer and pulling out lube and a condom.

I watched through glazed eyes as Hiro rolled a condom onto himself and applied a generous amount of lube.

He spread my legs and I took a deep breath to relax myself. I pushed out as he slowly inserted a lube covered finger inside me, going directly for my prostate. I bit my lip and let out a muffled cry as the overwhelming sensations hit me.

"Beautiful," Hiro murmured as he gently slid in a second finger.

"Hurry," I moaned, shaking on the bed.

Hiro smiled, "Be patient, baby. The slower the better, I don't want to hurt you."

"I don't care," I panted, my entire body aching with need.

"But I care, angel," he whispered, sliding in a third finger.

I cried out as he slowly began to make love to me with his three fingers, widening my hole in the process. I grabbed his neck and pulled his face down to mine and kissed him furiously, sucking on his tongue.

As soon as Hiro pulled his fingers from my hole, I felt the tip of his cock replace those fingers, and after slight resistance, the head popped in.

I felt myself being stretched and filled as Hiro slid more of himself into me. At the same time, his hand wrapped tightly around my hard-on. He stroked me slowly, not enough to get me off, but enough to make me crazy with the sensations.

"Fuck, Hiro, why are you so good at this?" I mumbled, my eyes rolling back as his thumb circled the head of my cock.

Hiro chuckled and I felt his balls hit my ass slightly as he pushed all the way in me.

"Because of you Crew, because I love you and I want to make you feel good," he answered softly as he continued to gently caress my cock with his hand while he let me adjust to his girth.

"I'm ready," I said, licking my lips with desire. Hiro eased himself out of me and slowly pushed back in.

He would pull out an inch at a time. Gradually his thrusts became longer and deeper as he drew himself completely out and shoved back in to the hilt, causing me to cry out with pleasure.

Hiro thrust at a different angle each time until he found my prostate. He then aimed continuously at that spot. He began to thrust faster gripping my hips and pulling me into his thrusts.

I pushed my face into my pillow, my eyes closed, biting my lips.

"I'm close," I whispered to Hiro. He seemed to hit my prostate even harder, purposely digging into me.

My mouth was wide open as I tried to gasp for air. My eyes rolled back. I arched my back anticipating my release. I felt my balls tighten and my body tense up.

I cried out as I came, shooting onto Hiro's chest. I clawed at my blankets, gripping them tightly in my fists and pulling on them as I shot. I wrapped my legs around Hiro's waist, needing to do something with them, and pumped him as I came, feeling him explode inside of me.

He shouted and leaned over me, his arms by my head. I felt the heat coming off his body. Then he collapsed on top of me, my cum sticky between us. He was breathing hard, his breath hot on my cheek.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you," he rambled softly as he kissed behind my ear and bit gently on my earlobe.

"Mmm, I'm sleepy," I murmured, "I love you too, Hiro."

I could feel Hiro smile against my ear and he slowly eased his flaccid penis out of me. My eyes were closed. I heard him walk into the bathroom and then the water running.

Moments later I felt a warm wet cloth on my chest as he wiped me clean. Then the bed dipped as he slipped in beside me and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my head.

"Sleep, baby, sleep," Hiro whispered into my ear. He ran his fingers lightly over my forehead and cheek.

"I love you, I love you so much."

He cooed endearments into my ear and his professions of love were the last words I heard before I fell asleep.


BACK TO SCHOOL

************ZEKE*************

"Dude, why are you moping so much?" Davy, my roommate, asked me as he caught sight of me lying in bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Huh?" I shook my head.

Davy looked at me strangely.

I guess I was feeling a little off. I was back at school and it had only been like three days, but I was feeling so bummed.

I missed Skyler already. I wanted to be with him now even if we weren't doing anything. I wanted to just lie beside him in bed, feeling his firm body and warmth against me. I just wanted to stare into his beautiful, dark eyes that always smiled at me. I just wanted him.

"I'm ok," I said sighing loudly.

Davy shook his head, "You're a shitty liar, man. Didn't you have a good summer or something?"

I nodded, "Too good and I'm missing it."

Davy nodded knowingly, "Missing your man, eh?"

Davy knew all about Skyler. We had been roommates since freshman year and clicked immediately. I wasn't sure if I wanted to come out to him at first, but I was already dating Xavier and besides it was too stressful pretending to be straight so I just got it off my chest. Luckily Davy was pretty cool about it and even pointed out cute guys to me on campus.

I figured he was straight but I was thinking lately he might have some bisexual tendencies. I mean, the guy had way too much fun pointing out good looking guys. They couldn't all be for my benefit, now could they?

"I'm glad you're gay, Zeke. It cuts off the competition, the ladies would be all over your blond ass and cherry lips," he had told me when I came out to him.

I looked at him, "Davy, you trying to tell me something?"

He smirked, "You wish, blondie."

I smiled at the memory. After that Davy and I were mad tight and lived together in the dorms from then on.

I sighed heavily, "Yeah, yeah, I miss Skyler," I said, my thoughts going back to him.

"Well stop being so sad! It's bringing me down, man," Davy exclaimed. I smiled weakly at him.

"Sorry."

Davy rolled his eyes and got up, "Come on, let's go out and do something."

"I don't feel like it," I mumbled.

Davy sighed, "Come on, Z! We have to do something before the workload gets heavier and no one has time. Come on, I'm getting together with some friends and we're just gonna chill, relax."

"I can chill in my bed," I grumbled.

"No way," Davy said, firmly gripping my arm and yanking me to my feet. It wasn't hard for him, he was 6'3 and the star of his basketball team in high school.

We walked out of the dorms and towards some apartment off campus. He knocked on the door of one of the apartments. Zen opened the door.

Zen was known for having pot smoking gatherings at his place and he was always out of it. His eyes were constantly glazed over and he had a small smile painted on his lips. He was a friendly enough guy, with sandy brown dreadlocks, hazy brown eyes and rosy cheeks.

"Z-man, Davy boy!" he called out as he welcomed us in with hugs.

I smiled as we walked inside, getting hit with the smell of pot. I noticed some other guys I knew from classes and other dorms, Gary, Ray, Jackson, and Pete. There was also another guy I didn't recognize. Jackson and Pete were sitting on the couch playing video games while Gary and Ray and the unknown guy were sprawled out on the ground, eating pizza at a ridiculously fast rate.

"Yeah, the party has already begun," Davy exclaimed hopping over to the table where some doobies were rolled up. He lit one up and inhaled, smiling broadly. I chuckled and shook my head, taking the hit Davy offered me.

"Hey man, I'm Zeke," I said to the new guy.

He smiled at me and held out his hand, "Callum."

"Nice to meet you, Callum."

I didn't know if the pot was getting to me too soon or what, but I could have sworn Callum was eyeing me intently and smiling in a flirtatious manner.

He was cute, a little on the thin side, pink thin lips, fair skin, pale eyes, and light brown hair. Attractive, but he was no exotic Asian man like my Skyler.

"How do you know Zen?" I asked Callum.

"Cousin. I'm just visiting for the day," he explained, taking another hit.

"Oh yeah, where do you go?" I asked.

"NYU."

"Oh, good school," I answered.

"It's alright," Callum shrugged indifferently.

"What are you studying?" I asked.

"Film studies," Callum replied.

My eyebrows shot up, "Really? That sounds pretty cool."

"It's not bad. What are you studying?"

"Economics," I answered, inhaling and holding in the smoke before blowing it out.

"Economist? Wanna work on Wall Street?"

I laughed, "Hardly, it's just that I picked economics because it was interesting and I had a knack for it. Shit if I know what I'm going to do after graduation."

Callum laughed heartily, "I like your attitude."

"Come on boys, I'm fucking hungry. Let's get some food," Zen drawled out lazily and we all laughed even though there was nothing funny to laugh about. This is what happens when you're high. You laugh at nothing.

We drove to a Taco Bell and ate a lot of tacos. I never knew how much I loved tacos until that very moment.

Zen was picking the cheese off his taco and studying it intently. Gary was poking at the beef in a daze.

Davy looked at Zen looking at his taco and burst out laughing. It wasn't long before Gary, Ray, and I laughed, and then Callum.

What a ridiculous day.

***************

Apparently Callum visited his cousin often since Boston was the closest to New York and he was originally from California. He didn't have any other family to visit and if my cousin was as cool as Zen, I'd be visiting every weekend too.

Callum was fun to hang out with, easy going, intelligent, and always had something to say.

About three weeks into September, I ran into Callum at a nearby food place on a bright Friday afternoon.

"Hey man, what's up?" I greeted.

Callum smiled. "Not much. Do you know where Zen is by any chance?" he asked me, "I tried his apartment but no one answered and I tried calling him."

I shrugged, "Beats me. I haven't been going over to Zen's as often as I did my first two years here, so I'm not really aware of his schedule. Sorry."

Callum smiled, his blue green eyes sparkling. "That's ok."

"Do you need somewhere to go?" I asked, "I'm done for the day so you can chill in my room until you can get a hold of him. Davy might be around. We can all eat or catch a movie or something."

He nodded, "Sure, that sounds great."

Together we walked over to my dorm building and walked inside. As I was about to round the corner, I heard a familiar laugh or a mixture of a cackle, laugh, with some snorting and choking in between. Only one person in the entire world had that kind of laugh.

My heart jumped and I whipped around the corner.

At my sudden movement, the two guys standing by my door turned in my direction. My face split into a huge grin. I saw Storm and Skyler standing there, laughing and talking.

The only problem was that I couldn't tell which one was Skyler.

Now that they both had short hair, now covered by baseball caps, one red, the other powder blue, it was hard to tell them apart. Even their clothes were kind of matching, dark slim fitted jeans, white sneakers, and long sleeve shirts, one black, the other one brown with a tan print on it.

I started to walk over to them but hesitated, not sure if I wanted to kiss Storm by accident. Both of them smiled at my hesitation, and the twin with the brown and tan shirt started to walk over, but the other twin pushed him back forcefully. That meant the one wearing the black snug fitted shirt was Skyler. He smiled and pointed at himself, raising his eyebrows at me.

I grinned and walked over to him, where he enveloped me tightly in his arms and kissed me briefly before pulling back.

"You need to learn how to tell us apart, babe," Skyler teased.

I rolled my eyes, "It's hard! Why do you guys have to look so much alike?" I complained.

Storm chuckled, "Well, we have to because we're identical, otherwise, we'd be fraternal," he said as if stating the obvious, which I guess he kind of was.

I smiled. "What are you guys doing here? How did you know where to find me?"

"I got your rooming assignment from your Mom. She cooked us a great lunch too," Skyler said, patting his flat stomach.

"Did you ditch class?" I wondered.

Storm replied before his brother could, "Nah, we had early morning classes. It was just a short lecture and quiz, so we decided to take a little road trip," he glanced at Skyler, "Although, I really think Skyler asked me to come along because he needed a ride."

"What happened to your car?" I asked, frowning at Skyler.

Skyler shrugged, "I got in a little accident."

"What?"

Storm laughed, "It was nothing major. He was driving behind me and HIT me."

I couldn't help it and burst out laughing at Skyler's sheepish expression.

"How did you end up hitting Storm?"

"I got distracted," Skyler said, "There were these punks driving next to me in some shitty car and they were trying to race. Anyway, I was trying to switch lanes but those idiots blocked me. Then a car pulled in front of me and I couldn't stop in time."

"And that was Storm," I finished. Skyler nodded.

"Luckily there was no damage to my car, but Skyler pretty much smashed the front of his."

"My baby," Skyler said, clutching his heart as I imagined he was visualizing his black Infiniti G35.

"Anyway," Skyler said snapping out of his thoughts, "Is your roommate around?"

"I don't think so. If he was, he would normally leave the door open to greet people. Why, you want to meet him?" I asked.

Skyler grinned devilishly, "Nope."

I started blushing, suddenly knowing what he wanted to do.

"Hey, I'm Storm."

I turned around to Storm's voice and saw him holding out his hand to Callum who was slightly behind me.

Seeing Skyler, I had completely forgotten about Callum.

What an ass friend I am.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Callum. Callum, this is Storm, and this is Skyler," I introduced grabbing Skyler's arm as he smiled at me.

"Hey," Storm said.

"Sup," Skyler offered.

Callum looked slightly shocked and stunned with me and Skyler. I guess it was a normal reaction since he didn't know I was gay. But hey, I don't meet new people and go, "Hey, I'm Zeke and I'm gay" because it's not like being gay defined who I was.

I couldn't tell if Callum was bothered by this or not, but I had been getting vibes from him, so I'm guessing he shouldn't care too much.

"It was nice meeting you Callum. We should have dinner later and hang out, but until then, I'm gonna steal Zeke away for a little bit," Skyler interrupted, as he tugged me towards my door. I fished my key out of my pocket and stuck it into the keyhole, turning it.

Skyler turned to Storm, "Storm, be cool and find something to do for a few hours."

"A few hours?" Storm groaned.

"Come on, be a good brother, I'd do it for you," Skyler pointed out.

Storm nodded, "Well, that's true," he admitted. He turned to Callum and smiled warmly, "Hey! Wanna show me around here and see if I can find something to occupy myself since my own flesh and blood has decided to abandon me."

Skyler rolled his eyes, "Dude, we shared the same womb, the same house, and the same apartment for 21 years. I think you can do without me for a few hours. Jesus, cut the umbilical cord already," he said, snapping the air with his two fingers as if they were scissors.

Storm laughed at his brother's choice of words and nodded. "Fine, I'll call you later." He turned back to Callum, "Any good food places here?"

Callum smiled, nodded and started to lead Storm away. He nodded to me and I was slightly relieved that he didn't make a big deal out of anything, since I sort of just came out on him.

I waved and then gave a little cry as Skyler shoved my door open and pushed me inside.

Skyler easily could tell which bed was mine since my side of the room had some pictures of Crew and my family, and a soccer ball lying around.

He pushed me onto my bed and then flopped on top of me, smiling.

"I'm so glad you came," I murmured as I wrapped my hands around his face and pushed off his baseball cap.

"Mmm, me too. I missed you," he said, leaning down to kiss me gently as my fingers tangled through his hair. I inhaled his coconut scented shampoo and sighed. "Hey, do you and your roommate have any special signal to let the other know that one of you is getting some and should stay away?" he asked, once we pulled apart.

I laughed, "Um no, not really."

Skyler shrugged and leaned back down to kiss me, harder this time, sliding his tongue into my mouth, "Okay, well no big deal. I don't care if anyone sees us," he said nonchalantly, as his hands began to roam underneath my shirt.

"Oh man, poor Davy is gonna get an eyeful," I said between kisses and sighs as he caressed me.

"Poor Davy, alright, poor Davy has no idea how much he's gonna see," Skyler said mischievously, pushing his hand under my jeans and groping for my dick. He gently stroked my shaft as he kissed my neck.

I moaned loudly, praying Davy would be out for a long time.

***************

"I don't want you to go," I whispered childishly in Skyler's ear as I clutched his neck.

After Skyler and I had made out and had sex several times, we slept for awhile and then met up with Callum and Storm for dinner. Davy came along too because we ran into him on the way to the pizza shop on campus.

We talked, ate, joked, got to know one another, but I wasn't having a good time because I knew that as soon as dinner was over, the twins would be heading back to Jersey. I knew they couldn't really stay because Storm worked on the weekends.

Skyler rubbed his hands up and down my back comfortingly. "It's ok, Zeke. I'll visit again soon," he promised kissing my forehead.

"I know," I answered quietly. I did know he would try to visit but I also knew that as the semester went on and everyone became busier with their classes, Skyler would have a harder time getting away. Not to mention, when snowboarding season started, he would be working every weekend again.

"Don't do this Zeke, don't be sad, please," Skyler murmured softly in my ear. "I can't take it when you're sad."

I hugged him harder and closed my eyes, "I don't know why it's so hard. It should be easier by now. I shouldn't be acting like this," I said, burrowing my face in his neck.

Skyler patted my neck, his thumb circling my skin lightly, "It's hard Zeke, it's always hard to say good bye even for a little while. But I don't want to go home feeling sad or knowing that you feel sad, ok? I need you to be happy baby, even when I'm not with you. You have to be happy, you have friends and stuff here, enjoy that."

"Yeah," I whispered.

"I love you Zeke, the time will fly by and we'll have the entire winter together again, ok? I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

I felt his lips grazing my neck as we hugged. Skyler slowly pulled away and I let go of him reluctantly. He was standing in front of me and I already missed him, not being hugged by him anymore.

He gave me a smile and held my hand as he walked to the door. Storm was already waiting in the car, deciding to give us some privacy to say good bye.

"I love you Zeke, I'll call you tonight," Skyler said as he slowly let go of my hand and walked towards the car.

I waved and watched him walk to the car, as he got into the car, and even as Storm pulled out of the parking lot. I even watched the car pass down the street and out of sight.

At that moment, Davy walked back in.

"Hey man, you alright?" he asked, not realizing that Skyler had just left.

I shook my head at him, ignoring my roommate's concerned expression. I silently walked back to my room, suddenly feeling very tired and in desperate need of some sleep.

Copyright © 2011 Tiff; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..