Jump to content

Christmas Confidential

   (3 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Gabe Murray is on a mission to deliver holiday cheer on behalf of a mysterious benefactor.  We'd tell you who it is, but that's confidential.  

These vignettes are inspired by the East Idaho News Secret Santa videos, which can be found on YouTube.  
Copyright © 2020 Valkyrie, aditus; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (6 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 6
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 5
  • Unique 6
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is a fantastic set of 10 stories for Christmas.

We follow Gabe who on the behalf of a mysterious benefactor is out to bring Christmas cheer and goodwill to our unsuspecting individuals.

Be prepared for some happy but emotional tales. Make sure the kleenex is at hand.

Great tales for Christmas 🎄 highly recommended.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!  

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
Sherye Story Reader

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You get 5 stars and a hug from me! May all your holiday's bring us happy stories and poems to us all the time! It doesn't have to be a holiday though to read your awesome stories!

Response from the author:

Thank you very much!  

  • Love 4
Link to review
Mancunian

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's a shame that I can't give ten stars, but I'll give the maximum of five happily. This is a fantastic collection of short stories that will bring cheer to your heart and a tear to your eye, you have been warned. Now read and enjoy, it doesn't have to be Christmas to read, enjoy and love them, so do it now. I've given a well deserved five stars and definitely recommend that everyone reads.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..