Jump to content
    Wayne Gray
  • Author
  • 4,327 Words
  • 5,088 Views
  • 42 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ash and Ember - 16. Approval

31 December 2018, Monday 5:49 p.m. (New Year's Eve)

Taking off her scarf, Georgette hung it beside the door on the coat rack. It was snowing, and even though it was before six o'clock, the world had already begun to darken. Still, it was warm, bright, and welcoming inside Brian and Natalie's home.

The party didn't officially start until six, but her husband had a severe aversion to being late for anything. So all of their friends and family knew to expect them early, no matter what.

"Hey, Georgette!" Natalie grinned at her. Meeting in the living room, they hugged in greeting.

Georgette valued Natalie so much. Though all of their small, tight circle of friends accepted Georgette exactly how she was, Natalie was a woman, and they could relate to one another on a different level.

"Hey, Nat!" Georgette smiled when they separated.

Aaron was busy holding a baking dish of hot, baked beans with bacon while getting a far too friendly hug from Brian. The women laughed as Brian forced his hips against a squirming Aaron's pelvis.

"I'm gonna drop this, you pervert!" Aaron tried to be gruff, but he laughed as the big man pressed far more than was socially acceptable against him.

"Brian better watch it. Aaron will just kiss him again." Georgette shook her head.

Brian finally stopped accosting Aaron, and hugged Georgette. "Hi, Georgette." He grinned, his gray eyes full of mischief. "Your husband is playing hard to get."

She giggled. "He does that sometimes. It just makes me want him even more." Aaron shot her a glare as he walked to the kitchen.

Brian pursed his lips and nodded.

"You two stop it. Or the redhead is off the menu for both of you!" Aaron announced from the kitchen.

"Wait, you're on my menu?" Brian grinned, then inhaled, about to say something else. At that moment, another knock came. "Hold that thought." The big man disappeared down the hallway to answer the door.

Natalie shook her head. "You have to wonder why the straight men only rub up on each other."

"Because it'd be weird!" Aaron came back into the living room and waved his hands. "I can't grind on Troy. That's gay!"

Troy and Grant walked in, with Brian trailing behind them. Troy gave Aaron a bemused look. "Have you been drinking already?"

Georgette rolled her eyes. "Nope. That's my husband, stone cold sober."

Grant laughed. "I don't think I wanna know."

Georgette watched as Grant greeted everyone, then he took their contribution to the party into the kitchen. They'd planned to have dinner, hang out, and then hit midnight at Brian and Natalie's place. Grant brought some cornbread he'd made from some recipe he'd found. It was hard to believe, but Grant claimed he'd never really cooked before he met Troy. Now, he kept trying various recipes, and everything he made seemed to turn out delicious.

The house smelled amazing. The roast chicken was just about ready to come out of the oven, and Natalie joined Grant in the kitchen.

"You need help, Nat?" Grant asked.

"No. Thanks, though." Natalie opened the oven and removed a couple of chickens. "Grab your drink of choice, and have a seat at the table."

Georgette stepped behind Natalie. "What are you drinking, Nat?"

Dancing around Grant as he poured wine into a couple of glasses, Georgette poured herself a glass of chilled sparkling cider from the fridge. Natalie looked over her shoulder at Georgette's drink. "Oh, you're having cider? Hmm, white wine, please. Let's start there. Thanks, Georgette!"

Natalie picked up the tray that the chickens baked and rested on. Then she made her way carefully to the dining room, holding the hot metal away from her body. Georgette poured her wine, and followed after Natalie.

There was a little shuffling about as things were situated and moved around the table. Georgette noticed with a bit of an inward giggle that Aaron took a seat away from Brian. Her husband narrowed his eyes at the big man, and the two made faux-angry faces at one another.

Georgette took her seat beside Aaron. She happened to be across from Grant, and watched as he handed off a glass of wine to a smiling Troy.

Natalie disappeared back into the kitchen. Soon the table was set, all the food placed, and the black-haired hostess could sit and relax. Georgette leaned forward and grinned at her. Aaron sat between them, but that didn't stop Natalie from picking up her glass to toast with Georgette.

Brian looked over the table, then at all of the assembled friends. "All right. We're ready to eat. Everything looks great. Dig in, folks."

They all served themselves and affably passed beans, a green salad and cornbread around to waiting hands. Georgette got herself a serving of dark chicken meat and looked over the table at Grant and Troy. Grant leaned over to put his face at Troy's ear. He smiled as he whispered, and Troy's face shifted to a beatific smile. Then Troy turned, and the guys gently kissed. It was quick but adorable.

Man, they are so good for each other. That was her thought. But what came out of her mouth was what she knew her friends expected of her. "Uh, Grant. You're gonna make Brian jealous if you keep kissing on his man crush."

Grant blushed, and Brian looked around Troy at him. After a moment, he shrugged. "Nah, it's fine. You're just keeping him warmed up for me."

Troy guffawed. "If I waited for you to put out, I'd be an old maid!"

Aaron snickered. "Well, I don't know. He was pretty interested in rubbing up on me earlier."

Brian rolled his eyes. "Did I have a boner? No. So it doesn't count."

That comment nearly caused Aaron to choke on his wine, and laughter erupted around the table.

Natalie wiped her eyes. "Okay, just so I understand - it's not gay if you're not erect?"

Brian pursed his lips in thought as the others snickered. "Yeah, that works."

Grant shook his head. "Wow. You guys are really comfortable with each other."

"Too comfortable!" Georgette made a face. "Some days Brian gets more action from Aaron than I do!"

Aaron flushed beet red and put a hand over his face. "Wow."

Similar banter continued as they ate their food. It was nice, but Georgette began to get nervous. It was almost time, and she didn't want to screw it up. She nervously sipped her sparkling cider. But even with her nervousness, she continued to notice the little moments between Grant and Troy.

Grant really likes him. He's taking care of Troy first - refilling his drink, getting him a napkin. Really focusing on our Troy. This time, she let her observation go without an embarrassing announcement about it. Even she had her limits. Instead, she only watched them here and there as they ate.

When they had finished, Troy, Aaron, and Brian all gathered dishes and went to the kitchen. That was the rule - if you cook the other partner cleans. It worked well. That left Grant, Georgette, and Natalie at the table.

Grant sat back in his chair. "Oh god." He rubbed his tiny little belly that was hidden under his button-up shirt. "That was so good. Everything was good."

"Yeah. Your cornbread and Georgette's beans went together really well." Natalie sighed with contentment and took another sip of wine. "Tasty stuff."

Georgette laughed. "Too tasty!" She rubbed her own belly. "My stomach is so big, it's going to crush the baby." She realized what she had said, and instantly took on a mortified expression.

Natalie nodded, took a sip of wine and jackknifed forward in her chair. She swallowed quickly and turned to Georgette, her eyes as big as saucers. "What?! You're pregnant?!"

Aaron made a sound of surprise in the kitchen and pelted into the dining room. He stood there, looking at Georgette, a mix of hope and shock on his face.

Georgette made a noise of frustration at herself. Then she gave Aaron a watery smile. "Husband, I have something to tell you."

Aaron blinked, utterly dumbfounded. He and Georgette had been trying to have a baby for a couple of years. It never seemed to go far. Georgette would carry the pregnancy through the first few weeks, then spontaneously abort. They were scheduled to see a fertility specialist next month. What Aaron didn't know, was Georgette had canceled the appointment once she got past the five-week mark. She was now further along than she had ever been, and she'd kept it a secret for as long as possible. But she and secrets didn't get along.

The rest of the friends surrounded Georgette's chair. "Wow! Georgette, that's awesome!" Brian grinned at her. "Congratulations!" All of them knew of their struggles and realized what a tremendous thing it was for them.

"Thanks. I'm just six weeks along, but this is the longest I've gone." Georgette didn't see Aaron in the faces that were around her, and she stood up.

The friends parted to reveal Aaron, still rooted in his spot. He streamed silent tears. "Awww. Come here." Georgette's own voice wavered, and she felt herself tear up. "Come here."

Aaron stepped close and gazed down at her. Then he knelt in front of Georgette. His arms went around her waist, and he put his forehead gently against her belly. His eyes were closed, and tears continued to run down his cheeks and off of his chin.

Georgette put her hands on the back of his neck, and she smiled down at him. "You're gonna be a dad, Aaron."

As the two had their moment, the others stepped in. One by one, each placed their hands on Georgette and Aaron. Quiet murmurs of congratulations, happiness, and support flowed.

As she held her overwhelmed husband, Georgette had only one thought. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I really am.

 

31 December 2018, Monday 11:54 p.m. (New Year's Eve)

Grant smiled at Georgette and Aaron as the two sat on the couch. Aaron gently stroked Georgette's hair, and she blinked slowly as she leaned into him. It was late, and she was tired. She struggled to stay awake for the new year, but it was a toss-up if that was going to happen or not.

The redhead softly kissed her hair, and Grant saw his mouth move as he whispered something to her. Georgette smiled. Aaron continued to stroke her, and his eyes held his love and regard for Georgette.

"They're pretty sweet," Brian said. The man had stepped up beside Grant, and after Grant glanced at him, they both looked back at Aaron and Georgette.

"Yeah, they are." Grant smiled and took a satisfied breath. "That's awesome news - the pregnancy."

"Yes." Brian nodded and took a drink of his wine. The big man had moved on to red wine instead of white. "They're going to be amazing parents. They've wanted this for a long time."

Grant answered with a nod. He could sense something was on Brian's mind, and he looked at the man. "Wanna get a refill?"

Brian nodded. "Yeah. Sounds good." Grant followed Brian past the dining room table, where Natalie and Troy sat chatting, into the kitchen.

Grant picked up the red wine, motioning at Brian with the open bottle. Brian provided his glass and Grant began to pour the wine for him. "So, what's up, Brian?"

"Heh." He looked down into his newly-filled glass. "I'm that obvious, eh?"

Grant grinned and shrugged. Brian eyed him and gave Grant a smirk. Then Brian took a drink of wine and exhaled. "Okay. Well, I wanted to say that I'm thrilled you're here. I'm glad you're in Troy's life."

Grant wet his lips and nodded. "Thanks, Brian. I appreciate that a lot."

Brian nodded in response, but then he appeared a little uncomfortable. "Look," his voice was very low, so there was no chance anybody else could hear them, "back when we first met, and I asked how you found out Troy lived in the house? Well, you said his name was on the loan docs. And a little while after we met, I did a little digging on it. I know for a fact that his name wasn't on the loan documents. Troy told me it's why the bank wouldn't work with him."

Grant felt as if his stomach had dropped out from under him, and he swallowed. The blood drained from his face, and he suddenly felt as if everything was about to unravel. "Brian, I …"

Brian shook his head. "No. Just hold on." Brian set down his glass and put his hands on Grant's shoulders. "I don't know how you knew he lived in the house. And back when we had the Firefly marathon, I almost asked you about it. But, after watching you guys over the last few weeks, I've decided that I don't need to. And, unlike Georgette, I can keep a secret when I want." He gave Grant a small smile. "You're good to him, and that's what matters." He squeezed Grant's shoulders slightly. "Do you love him?"

Grant reeled, but he nodded.

Brian's smile grew. "I thought so." He pulled Grant in for a hug. "Welcome to the family, Grant."

Grant tried to recover his wits. "Ah ..." He patted Brian's thick back. "Thanks, Brian. Really."

"You're welcome." Brian released him and picked up his glass. He checked his phone. "Oh shit, only forty seconds until the new year!" He strode quickly into the living room.

Grant followed in his wake, a little shaken. Brian could have wrecked or done considerable damage to his new relationship with Troy by forcing him to reveal how he knew Troy had lived in the house. Instead, he chose to trust Grant.

Georgette, Aaron, Troy, Brian, and Natalie all gathered in a circle in the living room. They left space for Grant beside Troy, and he stepped into his spot. Brian watched his phone then started to count.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven," Brian held up his glass, and the others copied his motion, "six, five, four, three, two, one!" All of them took a drink. Then Grant felt Troy grab the back of his neck, and as soon as he lowered the glass, they kissed one another.

Grant felt Troy smile as they kissed. Then the taller man leaned back and gave him a warm grin. "Happy New Year, Grant. I'm glad you're mine."

Grant smiled back. He was still processing the conversation with Brian but tried hard to appear as if nothing was amiss. "Same to you, Troy."

The friends all chatted a bit more, but it was getting late and they soon decided it was time to head out. Troy had stopped drinking, apart from their final toast, and he took the keys from Grant. As they prepared to leave, Grant looked at Brian.

The man stood, his arm around Natalie's shoulders. When Grant's eyes met his, Brian gave him the tiniest nod. On his face was a sure and confident smile.

He thinks I'm good for Troy. Grant smiled back. "Goodnight, guys." He waved, and then he and Troy exited.

Let's hope it stays that way.

 

14 January 2019, Monday 7:12 p.m.

Troy pulled up in front of the house and sighed. It had been a long day, and he'd had to do some running around, but the three little jobs he'd done totaled up to over nine-hundred dollars. He turned and looked at the welder strapped in its spot. In two weeks, it had paid for itself multiple times over. Now that he owned one, he could more readily take jobs requiring metalwork.

He got out of the van and stretched. His back popped multiple times, and he grunted. He'd had to put himself into some weird positions to get to some of the work needed. Maybe I need to take Grant up on his yoga lessons, he thought as he gathered his more expensive tools to haul inside.

Putting away his most valuable tools and the treasured welder in the garage, Troy went inside through the interior door. Grant was nowhere to be seen, but Troy smelled something savory. He let his nose lead him into the kitchen.

He had already given Grant a heads up that he'd be home late. Troy knew he'd be hungry, so he had taken a package of peanuts and eaten them around four p.m. Now he was running on empty.

There was a plate set aside with a paper towel on top of something. Troy removed the towel to find four rolled crepes. They looked to be filled with eggs, cheese, and bits of bacon. Also on the plate was a little ramekin of hollandaise sauce.

Troy's mouth watered as he looked at the plate. He heard a door and then Grant came down the stairs. It looked as if he had just showered, and he wore a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Grant smiled as he entered the kitchen. "Welcome home, Troy."

Troy grinned. "Hey. Thanks." Grant stepped close, and Troy enjoyed a kiss with him. Troy turned back to the food. "Thanks for dinner. Smells and looks great."

Grant followed his gaze down to the plate. "I wanted to try crepes. They're not that hard to do; I'll probably make them again." He made a face. "The hollandaise was harder."

Troy sat down. "Well, I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy all of it." He picked up his fork and rolled his shoulders, making a face as he did.

"You sore?" Grant stood behind his chair and put his warm hands on Troy's flannel covered shoulders. He squeezed lightly and Troy inhaled.

"I guess I am." Troy let his neck relax. Grant rubbed his shoulders and neck, causing goosebumps to rise on Troy's skin.

After a few moments, Grant patted Troy's back. "Eat. Then I'll give you a backrub."

Troy grinned. "I still owe you one, for your Christmas present."

"Oh, I've not forgotten, and I will collect!" Grant laughed then headed for the stairs. "Eat up, and I'll set things up to give you a nice massage."

Troy happily started on his crepes. They were filled with an egg, pepper jack, bacon mixture, and he drizzled the sauce on them as well. Taking a bite, he closed his eyes as he chewed. Holy shit, this is good. While he ate, he heard Grant moving around in the living room.

He finished eating his delicious meal and stood to wash his plate. Grant re-entered the kitchen, taking the dishes from Troy. "Go upstairs, get naked, and then come back down."

Troy smirked. "Naked, eh? I like the sound of that."

"I thought you might." Grant turned to the sink. "Go on. I'll be down here waiting for you."

Troy did as he was directed. He stripped, then walked back downstairs. Standing in the living room, he looked at the nest Grant had built on the living room floor. In front of a crackling fire, layers of blankets and sleeping bags were spread out. It appeared both a little homey and comfortable. Though the bottle of massage oil beside the assembled layers promised something else entirely. Troy's skin tingled with anticipation, and the first stirring of an erection began.

"Get comfortable. On your belly." Grant stood in the kitchen and dried his hands on a dishtowel. He smiled easily at Troy.

Troy nodded and settled down in the pile of soft layers. There was a pillow under the top layer, and Troy sighed as he rested his head on it.

He heard footsteps, then the sound of material as it slid off of Grant's body. First, his t-shirt hit the floor beside Troy, then the shorts followed. Grant then settled in and sat his naked rear on top of Troy's left hamstring. "Am I too heavy?" Grant wiggled his butt. "It's not uncomfortable, is it?" he asked, and Troy felt Grant's warm hands on his back.

"No, you're fine. This feels nice." Troy shifted his hips a little to accommodate his now-erect member. His body already anticipated much from Grant's touch and their positions.

Grant sat back as he rubbed massage oil between his hands. Then his slick, patient fingers gripped Troy's trapezius muscles. Troy let himself go limp and groaned as Grant squeezed.

"You're pretty tense." Grant began to knead Troy's shoulders and neck, and Troy's eyes fluttered closed under Grant's ministrations.

Grant had a good understanding of the body, thanks to his medical training. Though most of it was theory and learned through books and memorization, he could still translate that to the real world. Grant focused on muscle insertion points, his fingers working along their entire lengths, and where they met joints.

It made for a mind-blowing massage. It was very technical, little creativity involved, but it still sent waves of goosebumps up and down Troy's spine. He lay there and groaned as Grant worked.

Slowly, Grant rubbed his way down Troy's back. By the time he reached Troy's rump, they were both hard. Grant's dick slid around on his back as he moved.

Troy took a moment and checked himself. "Uh, we should get me a towel." His hand came away sticky with precome. "Things are a little messy underneath."

Grant chuckled and gave Troy a hand towel. Positioning it beneath his pelvis, Troy lay back down.

"You like this position?" Grant leaned down to whisper in Troy's ear. A husky edge permeated his voice.

Troy nodded, and Grant lay on top of him. He buried his face in Troy's neck, kissing the side of his face. Grant's hips began to move, his cock sliding up and down against Troy's rear.

"We can roll you over if you want," Grant said and continued to grind against Troy. "This seems a little selfish to me. I want you to get off."

"I like it." Troy swallowed and wet his lips. "I want it this way."

Grant didn't ask twice. He positioned himself against Troy, then began to push.

Troy's body was good and ready for him. Every ounce of Troy desired Grant, and he pushed back against his dark-haired lover. The entry was smooth, thanks to the liberal amount of oil on them both, and due to the patient and thorough bodywork by Grant.

Troy moaned as Grant slowly inserted himself deep inside him. He felt as if Grant's cock was inside his own, as the nerves from his prostate fired from the stimulation and contact between them.

"Ah, god." Troy gasped. He turned his face and Grant kissed him. Grant's pelvis began to move - back and forth, in slow, sensual gyrations.

Troy could tell that Grant was trying to make things last. The dark-haired man stopped moving, and they continued to kiss one another. Troy pulled his lips back. "I want you to come this way."

Grant grinned. "That won't be a problem." He started again, and Troy dropped his head back to the pillow. His mouth hung open, and Grant's movements made Troy's pelvis rub against the material under him. There was an absurd amount of stimulation from the towel under Troy, and from Grant's dick inside him.

Troy began to feel the familiar sensation of an impending orgasm. "Ah, shit." He pushed back against Grant. "Don't stop. Go, go hard!"

Grant obliged. He pushed deep, then pulled back out, almost entirely, then repeated with long, forceful thrusts. Grant's breathing picked up, and Troy felt it, hot and moist against the back of his neck.

Troy made a desperate, needful sound. "Ah, fuck. Ah. I'm …" He couldn't quite get the rest of it out. With a grunt, he began to come in time to Grant's hips, almost as if he were being milked by the action of Grant's cock as it rubbed against his prostate.

As Troy writhed under him, his sphincter squeezed itself around Grant's penis. In true fashion, Troy felt Grant stop breathing, and his body seemed to seize up in a muscular contraction. Then Grant's hips shot forward, and he let the air out of his lungs in a rush.

Grant unloaded inside Troy and panted as he continued to push his cock into the tall man. Eventually, he let his body relax, and Grant lay on top of Troy - his entire weight limp and breaths audible as he lay with his face against Troy's shoulder.

Troy grinned under him. "Mmmm. That was nice."

"You got off? I thought I felt that happen when things got crazy tight." Grant kissed the back of Troy's neck.

"Oh yeah. Wow. That's never happened before." Troy sighed. He was content to lie right where he was.

"Good." Grant gave him one more kiss, then he pushed up and back, off of Troy. The lanky man made a face as Grant's penis slipped out of him. "I bet there's a real mess under you."

"Oh yeah. I can feel it." Troy sat up, and the towel was stuck to his front. He laughed and peeled it off of himself. "Uh, wow. Yeah, that position worked really well to push stuff out of me." Troy wiped at the skin of his belly and tried to clean up his pubic hair.

"I'm glad you liked that." Grant wrapped his arms around Troy from behind as they both knelt.

Troy smiled and put his hands on Grant's arms. He leaned back into Grant's embrace, closed his eyes and exhaled - deeply satisfied, indescribably happy.

Hang on to him, baby.

Troy's eyes opened at John's voice. He swallowed and breathed through the emotion from the moment.

The two men sat that way for some time. When they finally stood up, Troy thought back at John, I'm going to try. With all that I've got. I'm going to try.

Here we go, chapter sixteen already!
There are a few things that happened here. Our worst secret-keeper in the world let a big one slip, while Brian gave Grant his approval (this actually matters ... since Brian could have done a lot of damage to Grant and Troy, thanks to Grant's lack of dealing with the journal).
Then, a nice back rub by the fire. Mmmm. I love backrubs.
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think of the chapter, please!
Copyright © 2020 Wayne Gray; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 48
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



19 minutes ago, Danners said:

Aaron and Georgette’s situation struck a chord on me. A friend and her husband tried for the longest time to get pregnant without success. It took time and one devastating miscarriage but now they’re the proud parents of two beautiful little girls. Jen was born to be a mom and it shows. That’s how I know Aaron and Georgette will be super parents: that child means the world to them. (Hell, my own parents tried for years until a trip to Vegas did the trick.)

I remember making a joke about a friend being pregnant. I had thought they had chosen to remain childless (probably a decade into their marriage). She walked me outside to her porch when I was leaving to ask me how I knew! It was a secret because they’d tried so many times, unsuccessfully (but they’d never mentioned that to me). They eventually had a daughter and a son. But she got a rare, very fast developing cancer and passed away about ten years ago, shortly before I became homeless.

Damn, I really need to try to contact her husband! (They were my ‘Mexican Family.’ He had the cutest ‘Mona Lisa smile’ for her, but he was just a great friend. She proposed to him, by the way!)

Edited by droughtquake
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I think being released from the secret about how Grant found out about Troy only adds to the pressure to do something about the Journal! Up until now, if their relationship had crashed and burned, the rest of the gang would not have felt as strongly about Grant. But now, they are all friends and it would be much more devastating to Grant if things fell apart.

Now is not the time to pull a ‘rogue FBI agent’ again, @Wayne Gray!

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Hawgdad said:

…have never seen straight guys carry on like Brian and Aaron.  Maybe someone can explain that to me.

Wayne has unusual friends. And there are tons of pot farms (legal and illegal) up in the far northern corner of California where Wayne lives…
;–)

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Wayne has unusual friends. And there are tons of pot farms (legal and illegal) up in the far northern corner of California where Wayne lives…
;–)

Sure, blame it on the pot.

Meanwhile many of my former coworkers behaved similarly and, having worked at a medical clinic, they were stone-cold sober. They did drink a lot of coffee though. Maybe too much caffeine in a heterosexual male’s system tilts them further down the Kinsey scale. Or they’re comfortable fooling around with each other because they know nothing will come of it. Or they’re just frisky and can’t resist playing grab ass.

Whatever their motivation, it’s kind of refreshing. Entertaining too. To me at least. The fewer uptight men in this world, the better!

  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Danners said:

Meanwhile many of my former coworkers behaved similarly and, having worked at a medical clinic, they were stone-cold sober. They did drink a lot of coffee though. Maybe too much caffeine in a heterosexual male’s system tilts them further down the Kinsey scale. Or they’re comfortable fooling around with each other because they know nothing will come of it. Or they’re just frisky and can’t resist playing grab ass.

Or maybe there was a top-secret test on medical students for that rumored Gay bomb that the Pentagon wanted…
;–)

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Danners said:

Because Wayne is purrrrrfect. Duh. 

Then what about Puma, Jaguar, or Tiger (or any of the other early Mac OS X codenames)?
;–)

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..