Jump to content
    Writenowin
  • Author
  • 4,252 Words
  • 1,649 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding Another Like Me. - 16. Chapter 16

So it took about an hour into the dance for the pictures to hit Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and every other possible social network. Then about 20 minutes after that, every phone in the dance went off receiving the pictures. The whole seen reminded me of one out of like Gossip Girl. You had our group from Chris’ house dancing in a circle. Deb and I were grinding and Chris and Jess were too. Then we would break into a big group so I could get some Chris action, but we would make sure we were encircled by our friends. The rest of the people stopped and pointed and talked. Some eventually returned to their dancing, while others shouted obscenities at us. We didn’t care. We just danced and had a good time, while Paige and her crew spent their night trying to ruin us from outside the dance.

 

Luckily for me, once school started Monday we only had two weeks until Christmas break and I had no time to even listen to people gossip about me. Paige had used her connections in my school to try and spread the news. Going to an all guy school a lot of them didn’t do the whole point and stare, but some had rude comments. A lot of kids came up to ask me if it was true and I just brushed them off.

 

I had enough work to do. I didn’t have time for recovery work. I walked through the halls with Conor at my side and my head held up. If my friends asked me questions about the rumors floating around my answer was always the same “Everything is a rumor until you hear me confirm it.”

 

Chris on the other hand was talking it all up at his school. He was dealing with the dickheads and getting his close friends together. He had first received some nasty threats, but once he rallied most of the football team around him no one really was ready to say something. He was a great leader and was already planning ways to get his school aware of homosexuality and safety and shit. He was amazing.

 

It took until the day before break for me to even bring it, I was sitting in the head Campus Ministers office, Mr. Grayson, in silence just the two of us when I decided to ask him.

 

“So have you heard the rumors?” I asked.

 

He looked up from his work. He was not an extremely tall man and was quite large. He had a brown beard on his face but lacked hair on the top of his head. His eyes just stared at me and he smiled. “What rumors? You know me. I hear everything in this school, but it doesn’t mean I believe it.”

 

I laughed. “Well I’m talking about the rumors about me, and yes you can believe it.”

 

He then stood up from his desk and put out his hand, “Well then congratulations Kyle.”

 

I took it and shook it. I knew he wouldn’t be judge mental or anything like that. I had always felt safe talking to him. He is a pretty chill guy. He started to ask me and Chris and what had happened at the dance and everything. He asked how people had been and I explained how I had basically been avoiding it. I told him how I wanted to explain it to my close friends first and I was planning a little social party for after Christmas so I could talk to them. He started telling me how I could always come to him to talk and how the rest of the campus ministers were all gay safe centers with the triangles on their doors

 

It was then I realized I wanted to ask him something, “Mr. Grayson when we do the HawkTalk on being ourselves and figuring out who we are can I give the opening talk?”

 

I took a deep breath as I watched him look at me. “I would love that Kyle. As long as you feel comfortable.”

 

“I do. I think that night I’ll just put everything to rest all the rumors. I have realized I know myself and I am gay. I am ready to fully show myself. I’m finally the true me. I have like this new found confidence in myself. I want too show people I haven’t changed and my sexuality doesn’t define who I am as a person. I am still me. ”

 

“Well then bring that and yourself that night and that’ll be all you need.”

 

I nodded and laughed.

 

After that the bell rang and I said my goodbyes and headed off for my winter break.

 

As winter break began, I only had one day off and that was the night before Christmas Eve. This was also the night before Chris left for the almost the whole vacation. He was going to visit family in Colorado for the holidays, but would be back the day before New Years Eve.

 

Well the night before Chris was leaving I had planned to give him his very special Christmas gift. I had spent the day running from store to store for supplies (snacks, drinks, etc.) I called to check that everything I had set up was on task and then I went to my house to get ready.

 

I showered and wore the new outfit I had just got. A new pair of AE a jean with slight rips in them and rested a little below my boxer line (which we a new pair of Kelvin Kline boxer briefs. I wore a nice white and blue stripped button down shirt with a new white shirt under it. I wore new shoes I had gotten for my birthday and packed my car.

 

I left my parents a note saying I was staying at Chris’ for the night and headed over to his house. I pulled up and he came out with the overnight bag I had told him to bring, so he “could stay at my house.” I started to drive away and hit the highway heading towards Boston.

 

Chris looked at me trying to figure out what we were doing. I kept my eyes on the road as I maneuvered through the city traffic. He started to speak, but I leaned over and turned up the radio onto Christmas tunes to drown him up.

 

Finally we pulled up to a tall brown building filled with class windows. The front of the building had a pull up area with guys dressed as bell hops and valets. I turned the car off and left the keys in the ignition. I opened my trunk and pulled our stuff out and put it onto a cart. One of the works grabbed the cart and pulled it into the building. I walked over to Chris’ door and opened it. He hasn’t moved at all and was just staring at the building. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out.

 

“Merry Christmas!” I shouted.

 

He just stared at me.

 

I grabbed his hand and started to walk towards the big golden doors. “So I’m sorry to ruin part of your Christmas present, but I am figuring you can guess so far. We are at a hotel and we are getting a room, actually a suite. However, the only problem is I am not 18 so I couldn’t put it under my name so I put it under yours. So go up to the desk and take this money. Say your name and this reservation number. Then pay them and that will be the last thing you have to do.” I shoved two hundred dollar bills in his hand and his mouth just dropped.

 

I clasped my hand on his back and tried to push him forward. I watched him just stop and reach into his back pocket and pull out his wallet. He pulled out a hundred dollar bill.

He put it with one of the ones I had gave him and then put out the other one I had given him towards me.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked.

 

“If this is my present then this is way more than I did for you and I feel bad.”

 

“No don’t you…”

 

“No you wait. I wanted to but I was afraid taking you away for a night would be to forward and I can take this as a guess that this is not the only thing you have planned to give me tonight present wise so I am not letting you pay for all of it. This way it is a present to both of us from both of us.”

 

I started to object but he went towards the front desk and gave them his ID, the confirmation number, and the money. In a few minutes, we were on our way up the elevator to one of the top floors and with a bell hop maneuvering our stuff.

 

When we opened our suite door, I felt like the fighting was behind us and we were in heaven. I knew I had booked a nice room, but it was gorgeous. The room was huge with a table and sitting area and couch with a flat screen TV and DVD player. Then off of that was a master bedroom with a huge King size bed that looked like it was the most comfortable thing in the world. Ten off of that here was a master bathroom with a huge Jacuzzi tub and then a separate shower. Also off the bedroom there was a small terrace overlooking the city. All the woodwork and furniture matched the same black and brown tint. The view was incredible.

 

“Wow!” I heard Chris say from behind me. I then heard the door close behind us and knew we were alone. His arms wrapped around my waist as we looked into the bedroom at the bed. I could feel his breath on my ear. I leaned my head at angle to kiss his lips. They were luscious.

 

After we broke the kiss I looked at the clock on the night stand and saw it read 6. I took his arms and my hands and moved them off my body and faced him. “Alright well here is part two. We have reservations at 7 at Magiano’s, so you have to get ready.”

 

“Is it fancy because I didn’t bring any clothes?”

 

I smiled at him and walked over to one the many bags I had brought and pulled out a brown Hollister bag. “Merry Christmas! Now go get ready!”

 

I pushed him towards the master bathroom and went and sat down on the couch waiting for him to come out. It took about 15 minutes because I heard him shower. He came out wearing the faded blue jeans I bought him with a dark blue button down with a white under shirt under it and his sleeves rolled up. You could see his biceps perfect.

 

He walked over to me and gave me a light kiss. “I love the outfit thank you.”

 

“Thank me? I should thank you for wearing it. It’s a pleasurable look.” I laughed and so did he.

 

He kissed me again. “Has something changed?”

 

“Yeah. I’m me. I have found my new confidence.” I smiled.

 

“Well I like it and your new comments.” He walked over to his bag and pulled out a bottle of cologne and sprayed it on him. “Aright I’m ready!”

 

I walked over and grabbed his hand and we headed out the door. The restaurant was only down the street. It was a nice fancy Italian restaurant, in which I had reserved a private exclusive booth.

 

We canoodled and talked and laughed. He told me what he was planning to do in Colorado. We made plans for New Years. Finally our family style dinner came and we ate until one of us could no longer stand feeding the other. I paid the check, which once again Chris objected too. I won though!

 

We grabbed hands as I led him to my next part of the night. I walked him to the Boston Commons. There were other couples laughing and strolling along with us. We were the only gay couple, but again I didn’t care. I lead Chris to the center of the park, where there is an outdoor skating filled with families, couples, and then just friends. I walked him in and we rented skates. I helped Chris but the hockey skates on his big burly football player feet. We then we both stumbled towards the ice holding onto each other and laughing.

 

The skating was even better. If someone had watched us from the outside, they would have laughed their asses off. Chris fell about two times and I fell once, but we both managed to pull the other down. We laughed and kissed a few times. We heard remarks from others but brushed them off. It seemed like the Christmas spirit had filled everyone.

 

After about an hour and a half of skating, we decided to head back to the hotel. Chris pulled me into his body as we walked and enjoyed the cold December night.

 

When we entered the suite and started making out. We took our kissing over to the couch; I pushed Chris down, and straddle him. I felt his lips tenderly kiss mines as our tongues slowly messaged the others’.

 

I smirked as I pulled off him and he looked at me confused. I laughed and replied, “I got to shower. You already freshened up now it was my turn.”

 

I grabbed my bag headed to the master bathroom. This was the final part of my big Christmas surprise for Chris….me! I had thought long and hard when trying to find a gift for him. Then I realized everything we had gone through and how much I loved him. I wanted him to have the ultimate gift…my virginity.

 

I quickly rinsed off in the shower to only go along with the story I had told Chris. I stepped out of the shower and slowly dried my body off. I then opened my gym bag and pulled out a brown paper bag I had bought. I pulled out a pair of boxers that had the Santa imprint on them. The bottom was laced with white fluff and the crotch had gold buttons on the flap. I then topped my head off with a Santa hat. And proceeded to clean up the mess in the bathroom and opened the door.

 

I walked to the doorway between the living room and the master bathroom. I leaned on the door frame and waited for Chris to get distracted from the television. Finally he looked up and I watched his eyes light up and his mouth drop.

 

I moved my arm up the door frame and bent my knees a little. I struck a pose and made kissing face with my lips. Chris just sat there.

 

“Merry Christmas baby! Now come get it!” I stated.

 

I watched Chris stand up slowly and walk towards me. It all seemed in slow motion as his left hand slid across my naked torso to my back and he pulled me close him letting or lips come together. I pushed my lips hard onto his. He groped my body with his massive hands as I wrapped my arms around his head. He slowly lifted me off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us towards the bed and slowly we fell over with him over me.

 

We kissed passionately as I let my hands explore his clothed body. I put my hands first on his hard pecs and then slowly moved them down to the buttons on his shirt and began to undo them. Finally once I reached the last button he arched his back and used hands to slip the shirt off him. Next my hands began to wander up his white shirt. I felt his hard abs and his nipples which I lightly caressed and teased. Finally I couldn’t take it no more and I pulled it over his head causing us to break the kiss. As the shirt finally became free Chris feel back on top of me letting his face come next to my ear. I could feel his deep breathing on my ear lob. His hand had land on my boxers and I slowly felt him fondle my rock hard dick.

 

He whispered, “Are you sure?”

 

I moved his head with my free hands putting them back around his neck and said, “Never more sure.”

 

He liked that as he leaned down and kissed me with a smile on his face. I felt left hand slowly slip into the waistband of my boxers as the other roomed the Santa hat from my head. Once the hat was off I felt him run his hands through my hair and down the side of my face. He continued moving it until it slipped down into my boxers to. I felt him slowly start to slip the boxers from my skin and I gladly accepted. I arched by butt of the bed and let them be kicked off by my feet.

 

I moved my hands to his jeans and unbuckled them to feel my hands brush against his pubes. Commando…I liked. I moved the zipper down all the way making sure not to catch it on the rock hard cock in his pants. . I wiggled them down until his dick popped out of them with force. It really wanted to escape. I move my hands to mimic the motions he was doing on my own cock. I moved one hand so that I slowly worked the foreskin and head as I let the other message his balls.

 

I slowly moved my lips so it looked like I missed his but then proceeded to kiss down his neck, then his chest, and finally the head of his dick. I let my lips slowly open so that it engulfed the head. I swirled my tongue around it feeling my motions causing a reaction from his body. I opened my throat as I slowly moved further down his pole. I got all the way down to the bottom going slowly before he let out a deep moan. I then sped up my pass going up and down letting my tongue make sure it hit every part of his dick. The taste felt so good.

 

I moved my hands so that I was slowly caressing his ass. I let my fingers slowly drift as towards the crack and then towards the hole which I lightly teased with my index fingers. I felt his body buck at the sensation. His hands then went to my shoulders are I felt him pull me up off his dick.

 

I looked up at him confused.

 

He replied. “It’s my turn now.”

 

I watched and felt him as his lips touched my skin and his hands caressed my back. He moved a little quicker than I did to reach his prize. However when he got to it he hovered over it for a few minutes looking at it like it was a new toy. I watched him slowly stick his tongue out and put it his head. Then he moved the end of his tongue so that it caressed the under side of my mushroom head. I shuddered. It was like no feelings I had ever felt before. Chris then moved down so that his face was next to my pubes as I watched him inhale and then move down to my balls. He pressed his lips to them tenderly kissing each of them and then letting one fall into his mouth his tongue make circular licking motion around it.

 

I gasped.

 

He saw that I enjoyed this and moved to the next testicle. I moaned again, but this time I moved my hands so they lay atop his head. With a light force I moved his head so it was once again over my stiff dick. He looked at me and I nodded. I watched his head slowly move down as my dick disappeared in his mouth. I felt as his wet tongue caressed it. Chris easily took my six I inches and energetically moved up and down on my cock. Before it I felt a sensation II had never felt before and then one I knew well. I felt my body tense and then relax as my see shot in his mouth.

 

“Aww…” I gasped.

 

I watched Chris move about have way down on dick and slowly accept my sperm into his mouth. I could feel his mouth becoming filled with it and then him hurriedly swallowing. I had never shot a bigger load in my life. I watched as he sucked out ever last drop and used his tongue to clean up my dick. He then moved his head off my dick and up towards me.

 

“I’m sor…” I began because I hadn’t warned him about me being about to cum.

 

He licked his lips and smile.

 

God I loved that smile and then I remembered. “Fuck me.”

 

“What!?!” He said a little shocked.

 

“I want you too make love to me. I want you inside me.” I moved my arm over to the side table and pulled out a condom and some lube.

 

He just stared at me. “Are you sure?”

 

“Stop asking me that.” I leaned over and kiss him passionately. The kiss had a lingering taste of my cum. Salty and sweet. I moved his arms so they were on my butt.

 

He took the signal and slowly kissed me and then moved to my neck. I felt him move me over so that I had my back to him as he began to kiss down my back. Finally he reached my butt. I felt him lay one single kiss on the check and then move his lips to the crack. I felt his tongue slip out as he began to lick. He used his hands to move me into a position were he could have more access. I felt his tongue hit my hole and I moaned. It was amazing.

 

Chris slowly caressed my hole with his tongue and then I felt him slip his right hand up my crack. I felt his index finger along with his tongue began to message my hole I then felt him slowly applied pressure and his finger begin move to inside. He wiggled it around slowly caressing the inside. I finally felt him remove his tongue as he applied a second finger. I felt this finger apply more pressure as he slowly message around. I could feel him going in and out with his two fingers. My hole was expanding and finally I felt a third try to get in but I winced in pain.

 

He started to ease out but I put my hand on his arm to stop him. He continued and slowly worked it so the pain was gone and three fingers were messaging me inside. Finally I felt him slowly begin to pull his finger out and the head of his cock touch my whole.

 

I bit my lip to be ready for the pain as I felt the head go inside my hole. I gasped. In a weird way it felt good. However in another it hurt. He slowly moved his condom cover cock in me. I could only guess how much he was in me. Every so often I gasped. Finally I felt my ass get brushed by hair and I knew he was in. He moaned with pleasure. He slowly began to move in a slow motion. He had his arm around my waist as he moved in and around me. There now was no more pain but pure pleasure. I gasped and moaned. I heard him grunt and gasp. He sped up and I felt his dick hit my prostate. My body went numb with pure pleasure. I continued to do this and get faster. Finally his breathing began to get faster and I could feel him getting closer.

 

Next thing I felt his dick expand within me as my own dick gave a motion. I let out 3 ropes of cum.

 

He slowly put his arms around me and we fell back on the bed. I felt his dick slowly get softer and fall out of my ass. His hands moved to remove the condom and then pull the covers over us.

 

I laid there in his arms finally feeling like I had given myself to him completely. I felt different. All I knew was lying there with Chris I felt like I finally wasn’t alone and like I had a partner with me forever. I guess what they say is true…sex really can change a person…

Copyright © 2011 Writenowin; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..