Jump to content
    Writenowin
  • Author
  • 3,625 Words
  • 1,453 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding Another Like Me. - 8. Chapter 8

A month passed since that night at my house after the party. Chris and mine’s relationship continued without any problems. We hung out as much as we could. We got to know each other, each other’s family, each other’s friends, and continued to have our “innocent” sleepovers. We never moved past the jerking stage in the relationship, and that we even only did a few times. It was good we were taking it slow. It was now the beginning of August, and Chris was going to be beginning football training the second week, which would consume a lot of his time. We knew this would be a challenge for our relationship, but we could make it.

Tonight though was the night before Chris’ birthday and I had planned to take him out to his favorite restaurant. I had got us an exclusive table in the back, where we could be private and just act normal. I had also gotten him a gold chain with a little Catholic medallion on it that was a symbol of safety. I wanted him to always be safe when he hit’s the field. I figured this was decent gift since he had just broken his other chain he had been wearing. I also had something else planned, but that would be private until it was the right time.

“Thank you, this dinner was amazing!” he said to me staring into my eyes.

“It’s not that great. Your worth a lot more I just wasn’t sure exactly what I could do.” I responded.

He nodded.

“I wanted to do it on your birthday, but I understand your tradition with your parents so I talked to them and figured tonight would be the best.” I smiled back at him.

“Actually I need to talk to you about that…”

However, he was cut off as a group of five waitress coming over with a huge ice cream brownie thing. The dessert looked amazing and his face at this moment was priceless. He looked shocked and I could see him mouth to me, “Fuck you!”

I know we had talked about how he hated when the waitresses did this, but I knew I would find it hilarious! I could not stop laughing once the waitresses laugh, because he was giving me this devilish look.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I just had to do it. I could not resist.”

He started laughing too, while he picked up one of the spoons and handed it to me. He then proceeded to get a nice big scoop and then put his arm out towards me. I mimicked him and we both bit at the same time.

“I’ve always wanted to do that with my boyfriend.” He started to laugh.

“Alright well I got one more surprise…well two but you only get one now…” I handed him the box.

His eyes lit up and he quickly opened it to reveal the chain. His mouth dropped open as he just stared.

“You like?” I asked being impatient for his response.

“Yes babe! This is awesome. How’d you know I wanted a chain and what’s the medallion mean?”

“The medallion symbolizes safety, because I want you to be safe when your on the football field. And I knew because I was there the other day at the beach when your chain broke from you and Ben fooling around, so I figured you could use another one.”

“Wow thank you.” He replied leaning in and whispering. “I want to kiss you so bad right now but we’re in public. You deserve so much. What’s my second gift though I’m dying to know?”

“It’s nothing big, but you can’t get it right now its not able to be available yet. Just wait don’t worry abut it.”

He put on that sad puppy dog face. It made my heart skip a beat but I knew I had to be firm about it, because I had it planned.

“So what did you say you wanted to talk about? Your night tomorrow with you parents?”

“Oh yeah.” His face became very serious. “You know tomorrow I’m turning 18 right?”

I nodded.

“Well the first thing is that every year my parents take me out to wicked nice dinner every year and since I don’t any siblings they always let me bring a friend or a girlfriend. I decided this year I want to bring you.” He smiled at me with like a half grin.

“Seriously? Thanks man it’d be my pleasure.”

“But… here’s the part you might not be so up for….” He paused. “I want to tell them Kyle. Tomorrow at my birthday dinner or after at cake. I want to tell them about me and us and everything. I can’t deal with the lying anymore to them. My parents are like my two best friends always have been and I know they’ll understand. I just feel like I owe it to them to tell them.”

I swallowed hard. I could feel my throat getting dry and my brain turned on to 1000 miles per minute. I looked into Chris’ face and could see how serious he was. I could tell by the way his eyes were that this meant a lot to him. I couldn’t hurt him. I just had to be strong. I breathed and cleared my throat, “Chris if this is honestly what you want then go for it.”

That’s all I said and I could see the tear roll down his face and his expression relax. “Thank you Kyle. I need you there. I couldn’t do this alone.”

I nodded and said, “You know I’m still not ready to tell my parents yet correct?”

“Yeah I understand that. It won’t change my mind though, its set.”

I nodded to him and he reached across the table and grabbed my hand and squeezed. I quickly got the check and walked out of the restaurant and quickly to the car. The moment I was in the car he pulled me in for a kiss that was so deep and passionate that I knew he was so grateful to me. All I knew was that I was freaked about what was going down tomorrow.

That night was spent by myself in my bed at home staring up at the ceiling. I was scared shitless of what was going to happen. I was honored he wanted me to be there for his special day and I love his family its just that tomorrow we were taking the step from being best friends in their eyes to… well that get to decide I guess…heathens, lovers, troublemakers, bums being thrown on the street? God I know I just needed to stop thinking about it.

Actually at that moment I realized I did need god. So I decided it was time to talk to him. I did the usual prayer rituals and then started, “Father I know you are always there for me. I know even me being different doesn’t mean you don’t love me. You made me this way and you brought Chris in my life, so please make his parents understanding to that. Love and honor you. Amen.

I went to sleep.

z88;

The next day, I spent most of the day around my house with my family. I kept thinking about how my mom would take it if I had decided to tell her. After even considering it for a little I decided I would just get ready for tonight. I started getting ready about 3. I showered ad ironed a pair of beige pants and a back striped button down shirt. I was to be at his house by 4 so we could leave for this fancy restaurant in Boston (the closest city).

I pulled into there drive way at about 3:55 and took a last breath before I went was around them for what I was hopefully the rest of the night. I grabbed my over night bag from my back seat and headed up to the door and the rang once.

I was greeted by Chris’ dad dressed in black dress pants with a formal blue button down shirt and a light blue tie. I looked like a much older and just as hot version of Chris.

“Hey Kyle. Welcome. Come in” He stepped back letting me in.

“Hey. Looking sharp!” I joked.

He laughed the Chris laugh. “Thanks.”

“Wait am I under dressed? I don’t have a tie.” I worried.

“Nah, nah Chris is wearing the same thing. I’m just a business man and always wear a tie.” He laughed.

“Alright.” I stood there waiting when Chris came walking down the front stair case in beige khakis like mine but the same blue shirt as his father. He looked gorgeous. I could also see that around his neck stood my chain. Next to him was his mother in a little plain black dress and a gold necklace. She looked stunning.

Once Chris got to the bottom of the stairs he walked over to me and gave me a hug. I returned it and then gave him a questioning looked, but he shook his head and continued, “So we ready to go?”

We all headed into the garage into his dad’s black SUV and towards the city.

Dinner was a blast. We laughed, joked, and told stories the whole time. There was never a dull moment. It felt so easy talking to his parents, but in the pit of my stomach I felt like there was a bomb just ready to be dropped soon. I could tell Chris was nervous to he had been fidgeting all night in his seat and seemed super anxious to get out of the restaurant and go back to his house for cake.

 

We walked into the door and headed right for the kitchen in which there was a big Tupperware cake container sitting on the counter. Chris' mom hurried to it and took of the lid and quickly got a lighter and lit the two candle on it that made an 18. She then motioned Chris' dad who shut off the lights and they started to sing.

 

I didn't even stop and think to be self consciences with his family, so I joined in. We slowly moved towards the kitchen table where they rested the cake and Chris took the spot in front of it. As we finished the song I saw Chris slowly inhale and then exhale. He blew out the two candles and I could see his face stay looking over at the cake.

 

As the lights turned on I was shocked to see Chris' face stone cold and still staring at the cake. After a few minutes of silence of us all staring at him his mom began to speak. "Here you can c...."

 

"Mom I need to talk to you about something. Dad too." Chris still said stone cold, but he had turned his face to look at his mom. You could see his eyes were watery but he was fighting to be strong.

 

"Okay son what is it? Do we need to go in the other room or maybe Kyle can give us a second?" Chris’ dad said and I nodded to him in compliance and started to back out of the room. I figured if Chris wanted me here then he would stop me.

 

"No I want him here. Actually can you come over here?" He motioned to the seat next to him and I moved towards it.

 

I set next to him and his mom and dad took the seats across from us at the table. He pushed his cake to the side away so the table was clear straight across. His mom reached out her hands for him to grab, to give him some comfort. He didn't reach for them but stayed focused.

“Mom. Dad. For 18 years, you guys have been the two guiding lights in my life. You have always been there for me and you have picked me up when I was down. You have watched me at my highest points and never left me. You guys are like my best friends….I realize now that I need to tell you something because it kills me to keep it from you. Mom. Dad. I’m gay.”

There was a brief pause and then I saw the tears come down Chris’ face. I couldn’t hold back anymore. I grabbed Chris’ hand from the table and squeezed and didn’t let go. At that point, his mom and dad had risen and walked around the table to next to him. His mom leaned down and wrapped her arms around his head and given him a kiss on the head. His dad wrapped his arms around both of him.

“Honey it’s okay. It’s okay stop crying. There is nothing to cry about. There is nothing wrong. We still love you. We will always love you. You’re our baby boy.” His mom whispered to him.

“Son. You are an amazing kid. This doesn’t change anything. It’s a part of you, and we are happy you are so trusting of us to come talk to us about it. We love you. You should know that.”

The moment lasted for a long time. They never broke away from him. They showed how much they loved him. Finally Chris started to relax and finally spoke, “Are you ready to have cake, because I am.”

We all laughed and his mom started to serve us all cake. We all sat down and I was still holding his cake.

“Thank you guys,” he said to his parents. “I was so scared .”

“You should never be scared to talk to us son. You should know that,” his dad responded.

“Chris to be honest with you. We already kind of knew,” his mom said and both our faces dropped. “We also know about you and Kyle.”

“What!?! How?” Chris said shocked.

“Well when you were younger you said a couple times that your liked boys and wanted to marry one. Which again is perfectly respectable. Also the first night Kyle came over, I went down to tell you guys we had got home and when I went down to the basement I saw you holding Kyle in your arms asleep. It was so peaceful and then I knew. I have seen how you two look at each other. Its more than friends, and I love that you fond someone so great. You know we love Kyle he has become like a second son to us in these few weeks. We are happy for you,” his mom spoke to us.

“You’re not disappointed?” Chris asked.

“Son. Not at all. How could I be disappointed with you? You’re an amazing kid. You stay out of trouble. You help around this house. You work your ass off at work. You’re an amazing quarterback and yes you could do a little better in school sometimes, but your no where close to a disappointment. I love you and am starting to love Kyle as a son too. I always knew this could happen. You see you reminded me a lot of your Uncle Mike growing up, and he’s gay. I love him too. I would never be able to lose you as my son.”

Chris began to cry again and I squeezed his hand. “Thank you.” Chris said and echoed it too.

“Okay, okay enough crying on your birthday. Let’s start celebrating! I’m going to get your gifts,” Chris’ mom chimed in.

“Wait one second Susan. I have a question for these boys and I have to be serious,” Chris’ dad became serious. “Are you two sexually active?”

I was a little taken aback by the question, but realized the point the was coming from. I noticed Chris hadn’t answered yet so I took the lead. “No sir. We both believe want to wait until we know we are ready for it.” I looked him in the eyes.

“Okay. That’s what I wanted to hear, but I want you to both know that you should be careful when you do decide to do something. Please be careful and safe and appropriate. That’s all we ask,” he replied and Mrs. Thomas nodded in agreement.

And that was the end of that conversation. It didn’t come up again. We watched Chris open his gifts. His parents had bought him loads of clothes and some gift cards and also a digital camera. They explained that they knew his had fallen overboard when he had went out with his friends a couple weeks ago, but they wanted him to have it so he could take pictures to remember his senior year. It was a big year they said.

After that they decided it was time to go to bed, so they left us alone. The moment they walked out of the room I leaned over and kissed Chris’ lips and showed him how much I cared about him. He pulled himself up out of the chair and we didn’t break our kiss. Finally he did, but continued to pull me in and pick me up. He carried me towards his basement door and headed downstairs. “I want to cuddle and watch a movie again with you.”

I replied, “Okay but I think I have another plan for us.” I gave him a little smirk.

He saw the glow in my eyes and smirked himself. “Seriously?” He laid me down on the couch.

“Yeah I have always wanted to take pictures and act like a normal couple.” I laughed and grabbed his camera. I started taking picture. I got a picture a picture of him and me laying together. Us smiling. Me kissing his cheek. Him kissing my cheek. Us makin out. I felt like a normal kid again, but I knew I couldn’t put them up on face book like other people.

I decided I had put him through enough of the joke and dropped the camera and turned around and straddled him and kissed him passionately. When I finally broke it I continued to his down his neck. Then I moved my hands to the buttons of his dress shirt and slowly started to unbutton them. As I unbuttoned a button I would start kissing the section of his chest that it revealed. I then stopped once I got to his belly button and slipped his shirt off.

“I lied to your dad tonight. I have a surprise I wanted to give you. I’m ready to move one step more and I think this is a special occasion for it. So enjoy….”

“What a…”

I started kissing his body again. I licked his abs and circle his belly button with my tongue. That is when I felt something hard underneath my next and I knew I had to get to soon.

I moved my hands towards the button of his pants and I unhooked and slipped them off. He was wearing a pair of black boxer briefs and I slowly put my both to his hard dick covered in fabric. I licked it through the fabric and then I moved my hands up the legs of the briefs. I felt my hand hit his balls and I started to fondle them. I could feel their size in my hand and I heard him moan from above me. I knew he was getting horny.

I moved his boxer briefs slowly down to his feet. His dick popped out and touched me in the face. I felt the warmness of it on m check as moved my head so that my mouth was hovering over the head of it. I slowly moved my tongue to the tip of it and licked. I felt his body shudder under me. I slowly circled my tongue around the head and then continued to move down. I slowly went down. I moved my tongue and continued to lick. It tasted so different and better than I have ever imagined.

I slowly went down, but chocked a little and realized I needed to open my throat more take it all in. I relaxed the muscles in my throat an it slowly continued in until I felt his soft pubic hair rub my nose. I went up and down and continued to toy with it. I then felt his hand with go to the back of my head as he slowly helped me moved up and down. Up and down up and down and then I flicked my tongue on it. He monad and I felt him begin to shudder and knew what was about to come. I moved down do that I was about half way down, when I felt a gooey substance filled my mouth. I started to swallow it up I felt it over feeling my mouth so I pulled off and the n swallowed. I felt it go down my throat and it tasted so good. It tasted sweet. I finished what was in my mouth and went back to his dick to clean it up. Once I was all cleared I crawled up so I was laying next to him.

“Oh my god. That felt said good.” He moaned as he leaned over to kiss me.

“Well happy birthday baby.” I returned the kiss.

“My turn to return the favor?”

I was tempted but realized it was his special day. “Nah its your special day. I just wanted to please you.”

He took me in his arms and we cuddled. He pulled blanket down from the shelf above us and we just continued to lay in each others’ arms.

Copyright © 2011 Writenowin; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..