Jump to content
    Writenowin
  • Author
  • 1,592 Words
  • 1,437 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding Another Like Me. - 4. Chapter 4

The beach was empty besides us sitting there. We were just looking at each other and our hands were entwined. We hadn’t said much in the last hour but we were at peace. Finally I saw him start to pick himself up off the ground and pull me to my feet. We once again stared into each others eyes, and then he leaned in and kissed me softly. This kiss last once again lasted a few seconds. Then he broke away and started to lead me up the steps to the cars.

“Where we going?” My voice was soft since it hadn’t been used in an hour.

“I’m thinking I should I should feed the guy I lo…”

“Like!”

“What? That’s not what I was going to say?” He said this questioningly and with a look of confusion on his face.

“I don’t want you to say you love me. it’s a pet peeve of mine. I don’t like people saying that they love someone so quickly. I’m sorry I’m weird like that. The word ‘love’ should be saved for the one you truly know you want to spend the rest of your life with.”

He had a stone cold faced as he listened to me explain my reasoning. When I had finished he just said, “Okay, I get you. That makes sense. But I do think we need to eat. Jump in my car; we’ll come back for yours after we finish dinner.”

I hoped into his Black Explorer and my jaw dropped when I got in. The interior was black leather and you could tell it was fully loaded.

“You like?” he asked me.

“This car is gorgeous. Is it yours?”

He laughed. “Yup, who else’s would it be?”

I guess it was a stupid question. “I don’t know? Your parent’s maybe. Its just a wicked nice car for a kid our age to drive.”

“Well I have been working my ass off doing landscaping since I was 14 every summer, spring, and fall. But also my family has got some money. Not to brag though. It really doesn’t effect me. I am an only child though.”

“Oh…” was all I could say. I guess that was something I hadn’t known about him. It didn’t change my feelings, but was a little intimidating.

It was like he had been reading my mind once he said the next line, “Please don’t be intimidated. Like it’s no big deal.”

“Alright.”

He drove us to a little Mexican place at the opposite end of the beach. As we walked in he asked the server in impeccable Spanish to sit us in a secluded booth.

Aw how cute was all I could think.

Once we set down and we did our silence as we looked at the menu thing again. The only problem was for me was that I did not understand anything on the menu. See I had taken Spanish for almost 6 years now but could never seem to get it. I looked at him reading the menu and could tell he had no problem understanding the menu.

He then looked up at me and smiled. “You need help?”

“Just a little bit.” I laughed and so did he.

“I thought you were smart?”

“I am but Spanish is just not my thing. Its my only class I struggle in. Wait aren’t you suppose to be the Jock?”

He laughed at that. “I am. Spanish is just my thing.”

“Well I guess we are just a perfect fit.” I smiled at him.

At that moment the waiter came over and I let Chris just handle the whole order. It was sexy to watch his lips as he spoke the Spanish and rolled those “r’s.”

When the waiter walked away I said, “You’re so sexy.”

That put his attention back on me.

“So how long have you known?” he asked me.

“What you mean? How long have I liked you? Two days. Or do you mean how long have I known I liked guys?”

“The second one.”

“Ahh well I’m not sure. I guess I have always known slightly. Like I have always been able to connect with girls and get the like butterfly feelings. But sexually I have always thought of guys.”

“So wait do you consider yourself bi?”

“I don’t know man. I don’t like labels, honestly. How I feel about someone will determine what I end up being. If I end up being with a guy or a girl then that’s what it will come down to. Like yeah part of me wants the wife and kids because it is the norm, but I know that that may not make me happy. I believe my happiness is more importance.”

His face kind of dropped as I said what I said. So I finished with, “How is it with you?”

“It’s the same I guess. But I think for me I like guys more. I believe I have always known that but with the jock persona I just always filed it behind…” He still looked upset when he was finished telling me this.

“Christopher what’s wrong?”

“Nothing I’m fine.”

“No you’re not. I can tell. I’m me.”

He took a deep breathe. “You basically just said if we had something it wouldn’t last or I would have to worry about losing you to a girl?”

“That’s not what I meant at all. I was just telling you how I was. Christopher right now I am having feelings for you that I have never felt. Like it is so strong and I know for a fact that I want to be with you. And only you for as long as we can be together.”

“Alright then Kyle. I have another question.” He was looking down at his hands at the moment.

“Shoot.”

“Will you be my first boyfriend Kyle?” He looked straight at me with the most serious face on him.

“Shouldn’t you at least take me out on a date first?” I joked.

His face didn’t change. “What do you think this is?”

“Chris I was joking. Relax. Obviously I will be your boyfriend.”

Finally he cracked a smile again. Our food then came and I thought of something that had to be talked about.

“You know we can’t be public, correct?”

He finished the bite he had taken out of his food and then said, “I know. Obviously I know. I’m the high school quarterback. You go to an all guys school. It will actually be nice to not have a relationship out in public for everyone to see for once. Eventually I do know we will have to tell people just maybe not right now. Is that what you wanted to hear?”

“Yup. One more question though. What about your parents? Do they know?”

“No. Not a clue. I don’t think. But I kind of want them to know? Or at least eventually. I feel like this is a big part of me and I feel like they might want to know or at least deserve to. You know what I mean? Plus I don’t think it’ll change much they still will always love me. But we don’t have to think about that right now. Not for awhile. What about you?”

“Same feelings bud.”

“Good. You finished?”

“Yup, lets head out.”

We made our way out to his car after he paid the bill. (He wouldn’t let me touch it at all.) We drove to my car, which was only right down the street but as he drove he grabbed hold of my hand. It was perfect.

Once we parked I leaned over and kissed him. Our lips touched and we started to passionately kiss. After a few seconds I widened my mouth a little to allow his tongue to dart in and around my mouth as mine did the same in his. It was my first hot and heavy make out session with a guy and it was amazing.

Finally when we broke apart Chris moved his lips to right next to my ear and whispered, “Stay with me tonight.”

My heart started to pound and thoughts swirled around my head. This was the first date and all. I knew I cared about him, but I didn’t want to be easy. I knew it was a little different situation with a guy than a girl but still I wasn’t sure what to do.

He must have seen the look on my face, because he quickly just said, “Baby I just want to be able to hold you and be with you all night. Nothing more.”

I relaxed a little and started to reconsider and then said, “Christopher I can’t. Honestly, I’m sorry. My parents will never let me. They haven’t met you, so they probably will say no. Please don’t be sad buddy. I really want to.”

He looked like a lost puppy dog at first, but then he regained control and said, “Alright baby I understand. But tomorrow you should come over and hang out. I got a pool and we can watch a movie. You can come meet my parents… as my friend.” He smiled at those last lying words.

“Perfect. Sounds like a plan. Call me in the morning?” I leaned over and started to kiss him again, but then broke it knowing I should probably go before it never stopped.

“Will do, but I’ll probably just text you tonight!” He smiled at me as I stepped out of his car and into mine.

Copyright © 2011 Writenowin; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..