Jump to content
    Writenowin
  • Author
  • 3,249 Words
  • 1,432 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding Another Like Me. - 6. Chapter 6

He was definitely going to get bored of this. The flirting, the hooking up, and the nothing more. He could get whatever piece of ass he wants and he picked me. So do I give it up to him? Do I make it easy or hard? Its so confusing. I’ve read so much online and there are stories out there that make it sound like its okay to jump in the sack with a guy right away, because there’s no getting pregnant. But I still want it to be special! So confusing. Like I knew I had been wicked turned on during our make out sessions and I could feel he was to but what’s the next move…

As I washed the dishes at work this was all going through my head. Work was a dull day. I worked at a small deli/market in town, and today it seemed like no one was coming in. I was able to text and joke around with my co-workers while we waited for 6 o’clock closing.

At about 4 I got a text from Chris, asking how work was. I wrote back about how it was slow and I was wicked bored. I continued to work and didn’t receive another text. I had just began moping the floor by the door at about 5:15, when the door opened. I lifted my head up to give the customer my usual, “Are you really coming in here when we are trying to close!” look.

I first saw the all white Nikes. Then the tanned lightly hair legs. The cargo shorts with red t shirt. And then the face with a cocky smile on it. It was Chris.

“Surprise!” he shouted.

I could feel my face going red. “Hi.” I felt embarrassed something about being in my nasty work clothes did not seem appealing.

He kept smiling. “I thought I’d come and surprise you at work and then we could go grab some grub.”

“Grab grub? No way I smell and look nasty.” I laughed.

“I don’t care.”

“Yeah you will once you come close enough to smell me!” I teased

“Again I don’t care.”

“Okay well. I’m still going home to shower and I still got to finish work so go sit over there.” I pointed to the chairs in front of the deli and started to finish the floor.

When I finally did make it back towards the deli and the back of the store. He was still sitting there and didn’t even look bored. He was amazing.

“So who’s the guy? Your boyfriend?” the guy behind the deli joked loud enough that I know Christopher heard. He turned his head our way.

“Nice Jim. Nice. And no he’s my friend. Now shut the fuck up and finish up so I can get out of here.”

“Why hot date with him?”

“No try eight hours of none stop work at this place. I just want to get out of here. Now let’s go.”

I pushed the rest of the crew to finish and we headed out the door right at 6. I started to walk right to my car like my normal routine and then realized I had Chris behind me.

“So are we going to eat?” Chris finally asked.

I stopped and turned to him. “I really need to shower. How about you follow me home, I can shower, and then we can go out?”

He pondered. “So will I get to meet the fam if I follow you home?”

I laughed. “Yup. It’s your turn now!”

I turned back around and got into my car. And pulled out hoping that he was quick enough to follow. We pulled up to my house not to long after. My house was definitely not like his. My family isn’t rich at all we are just moderately in the middle. My house is a ranch style house that is painted white with a maroon/reddish trim with a normal size wooden front door. My house set on a plot of land with a good size yard with a hill in the middle of it.

I start right toward my front door, and then turned around to see him just standing in the middle of my front yard inhaling deeply.

“A bit nervous?” I joked not thinking it could be the case.

“A little.”

“What!?! Seriously? Why? You never get nervous!”

“I just am,” he said harshly and started to walk towards me.

I shook my head in disbelief and started through the door. The instant smell of food hit my nostrils. I had forgotten it was Sunday, which meant Sunday night dinner. See my mom is Italian and loves to cook and since Sunday is the only true time she has off work she makes a huge Italian dinner. Tonight it smelled like sauce and probably chicken parm. The works!

I heard Chris hum behind me. He followed me up the stairs into the kitchen, where my mom was cooking.

“Hey mum,” I walked in and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Hi honey, how was work?”

“Long and suckish.” I laughed. “Oh and mom let me introduce you to Chris.” I turned it put out my hands like I was presenting a gift.

“Hello Mrs. Johnson.” He put out of his hand and gave a nice smile.

My mom bypassed the hand and gave him a huge hug. She does that to everyone. Chris seemed a little taken a back by it but then fine.

After they broke apart the conversation started.. Activities, sports, high school…that stuff. I decided they were getting along really well so it was okay for me to leave them alone and take a shower. I slipped out of the kitchen and headed to my room for a change of clothes and then right into the shower.

Hysterical male laughter is all I could here, when I opened the door to the bathroom and it was coming from the kitchen. Oh no is all I could think. I walked out to the kitchen in a clean pair of shorts and a white beater.

“What’s going on here?” I asked.

Chris took a break from laughing to say, “Well your mom was just telling me stories of how you used to want to be a power ranger…”

“The pink one preferably…” my mom cut in.

I scowled at my mom.

“And also that you used to tap dance!” He started hysterically laughing again.

I put my head down in shame. “Oh god.”

He continued to laugh. “It’s alright bud I won’t make fun of you…much.”

“Mom seriously? Embarrassing me already in front of my friend? He’s only been here 20 minutes.”

“Oh hush up Kyle. He fits right in! He doesn’t care and by the way what is this you think you guys are going out for dinner? It’s Sunday night why would you two teenagers waist your money when we have a nice home cooked meal right here? And there is plenty for guests you always know that! Now go set the table on the deck. It’s beautiful out so we’re eating out there tonight.”

I said yes mom, grabbed some plates and silverware, and went outside to follow orders. As I went to close the door behind me, I noticed Chris followed me.

“I figured I’d help!” Chris said actually kind of excitedly.

“I like him already!” my mom yelled from the window in the kitchen and then I saw her turn back to stirring the sauce.

At that moment Chris leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. “I love your mom!”

I quickly glanced to see my mom still turned and I chuckled. I whispered, “Now don’t go going all straight on me for my mom.”

He smiled, “Well if the food is as good as it smells, I might. You know the quickest way to a guys heart is through his stomach.”

I laughed and leaned in a whispered in his ear, “Well one I can cook just as good as her. Two aren’t gay people suppose to be in shape and not eat a lot?”

He burst out laughing. “Not this one. I’m a football player and can eat like an animal.”

I had to give him that one, but he was so damned good looking I don’t know how he managed it all.

After we set the table, we sat down in two of the outside chairs waiting for dinner to be served. Soon after my little sister came out. She’s 13 and pretty cool. She’s the athletic one in the family with her competitive cheerleading. It was nice to see right away Chris made an effort to ask her about it. He knew sports and it seemed like this was a new one he was learning about so he was interested. God he was perfect.

Then came my dad. He walked out looking pretty tired. I’m guessing he had been doing lawn work all day. I wasn’t scared at all for Chris to meet my dad cause in many ways he was like me. Just and older and bigger version (a little fatter). I didn’t actually have to introduce them. I was impressed because Chris stood up and shook my dad’s hand introducing himself and quickly got into a talk about yard work and landscaping after my dad joked about being sorry for being all disgusting he was going to shower before dinner.

Then about 15 minutes later the family plus Chris started off dinner. It seemed so natural that he was there. We joked and laughed. He had seconds and then thirds of my moms pasta and chicken parm. He loved it and she loved how much he loved it. After dinner my mom brought out the deserts she had made and she forced Chris to eat more like any good Italian woman would. It was hysterical.

We ended up not moving from the deck until 10 o’clock that night. We had been sitting just talking to my mom and dad about everything. Our love lives had come up, but we both played it off has girls our age were bitches. They laughed and agreed that we just needed to enjoy life and not be tied down. We looked at each other and grinned. At 10 my mom and dad finally said they were tired and going to head to bed.

That is when I got an idea, “Mom is it okay if Chris just stays over?” I didn’t even look at him to see if he wanted to. I just decided.

“Yeah honey! You know we don’t care,” they walked in the house and headed to their roomed.

I turned back to Chris to see his mouth left open. Then he spoke, “Seriously!?!” He sounded both excited and questioning.

“If you want to?” I returned.

He pulled out his cell phone quickly and dialed his house. I started to bring anything that was outside and then also putting the chair pads away. Finally he hung up and walked up behind me putting his arms around me and whispered in my ear, “The first time I get to spend the night with my boyfriend.”

I turned around in his arms and pressed my lips to his for the first time today. Then I broke it and said, “You know this doesn’t change anything, correct?”

“Yes babe. You know I totally agree with you on that one. When the time comes it comes.”

I grabbed my hand and led him towards my room. We got into my room and I closed the door that didn’t have a lock on it and let him look at my room. It was small kind of box like. It was able to fit a bunk bed with a full mattress on the bottom and twin on the top, some dresses, a book case, and a tv so I liked it. It was blue with a ceiling that was painted to look like clouds from back I in my Harry Potter days. But now it just reminded me of the calmness of nature.

I turned to face him and he was still eyeing the room. It looked like he was taking in every little detail her could. After getting impatient at his looking I wrapped my arms around him and pulled his head down so we could kiss. We passionately roamed each others upper bodies. When I felt a vibration come from his pocket. He must have felt it to cause he broke the kiss and reached in for his phone. He mouthed sorry to me and then picked it up.

“Hey Pete. What’s up man?”

….

“Nah man sorry I can’t go out tonight. I’m staying at my friend Kyle’s for the night.”

….

“Yeah I know dude. Sorry. He’s a wicked cool dude though. You will have to meet him sometime.”

….

“Yeah tomorrow works. Sure Let’s go the gym then we can just chill.”

….

“Alright see you then. Later man.”

Chris hung up the phone and stood in the middle of my room.

I had made my way to sitting on the side of my bottom bunk by the time the phone call had ended. I looked up to him as he closed his phone and said, “You know we can’t do this forever correct?”

He looked at me puzzled. “Do what forever? Us?”

“No, no. We can do us forever…maybe. But I mean the cutting the rest of the people out of our lives. Like we been together the last 4 out 5 days.”

“Yeah I know.”

“You know I want you to meet my friend eventually.”

“Same with me babe.”

“Even though I’m not a football jock like your friends?”

“I don’t care what you are. You are Kyle. My Kyle.” He smiled at those words.

I moved towards him to resume where we left off but before we did I said, “Well in that case I’m having a bonfire party next weekend with my friends here. You better be there.” I smirked.

“I definitely will. Can I bring Pete?”

I smiled at the idea of him bringing a friend. “Sure,” I said ending with a kiss on his lips that brought us back to the moment that had been interrupted.

We landed backwards onto my bed and cuddle slowly exploring our bodies with our hands. I could feel myself getting excited and could tell he was to. I knew we weren’t going to go to far though.

He broke the kiss after a few minutes and said, “Are we going to bed now?”

I thought about for a second and realized I was tired and didn’t feel like getting up. “Not to sleep but not out of this room why?”

“Just was wondering if I could get a little more comfortable?”

“Yeah sure. I don’t care.”

He moved his hands to the waist and I watched him as he unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them off so he was wearing only a pair of plaid boxers. Then he moved to take off his shirt to reveal his hard toned torso and abs. I was gawking and he could tell.

“I hope you don’t mind I sleep in my boxers. Are you going to get comfortable?” He smiled.

“I guess so.” I mimicked his motion and took off my boxers to reveal my decent body in a pair of black boxer briefs.

“Oh la la…” he joked.

I blushed and moved towards him to start kissing again. As I did this I pulled the covers over us so we could cuddle closer. We continued doing this until I started to feel myself falling asleep and looked at the clock it was 2 o’clock. I could tell Chris was getting groggy too.

“Chris!” I whispered.

“Yeah, “he replied with his eyes closed.

“I need to take down the top bunk mattress and lay on the floor on it so if my parents check in on us in the morning they won’t see us laying in bed together. I’m sorry that’s what it has to be.”

Chris groaned and pulled himself up onto his elbows. “I’ll sleep on the floor. You don’t have to its your bed.”

“No you can’t. You’re the guest.”

“I want you to keep the bed.” He pulled himself out of bed giving me a small kiss on the lips before he got out of it. He stood there in his boxers with a slight bulge I could see. He reached up stretching his boxers even more and pulled down the other mattress and set it on the floor. He once again leaned over and gave me a kissed and then turned and laid down on the mattress. As he was on his way to laying down I got a sweet little glimpse of his ass crack. It was hairless and so perfect and toned.

I felt myself getting boned up under my covers but knew I had to ignored it. I shut off the lights and we laid in silence trying to fall asleep. After about a half hour I still was laying there a wake with my dick still hard my shorts. I kept looking down at Chris’ half naked body uncovered on the mattress . It was so hot. I could see his eyes were closed and a light snore.

Could I do it? Would it be awkward? Would it be break our agreement. Ahhh! Fuck it! I pushed back the covers and slowly lowered my boxers so that my 6 inch hard dick was revealed. I slowly moved my hand to the shaft and started to jerk my cock slowly. I pictured myself kissing all up and down his body. I was imagining what it would be like to see his dick finally….

Then I heard I slight sound from the right of me and turned to him. I was shocked to see his boxers slightly pulled down and a huge dick sticking straight up with his hand on it. His dick had to be about 9 inches long and pretty thick. Under it there was balls that looked huge but matched his dick. I then turned to his face and saw him smiling.

“Sorry I couldn’t help myself,” he said.

“Me neither.” I laughed. I thought for a second and then moved over inn my bed and patted the open side.

He checked that I was serious and then moved his body up to my bed.

I looked him. “Is this breaking out agreement?”

He didn’t even think for a second and then blurted out, “Not at all.” He smiled.

God I couldn’t resist. I slowly started to jerk myself off again watching him jerk his huge dick. Up and down. Up and down. Wow it was amazing.

Then I saw his left hind move from beside him and I felt it touch my waist and then move towards my cock. I mimicked his motion and then at the same time we reached and grabbed the others dick. This sent a shutter through my body. His hand slowly moved up my cock as I struggled with my grip on his. We started going beat for beat. Pump for pump. And then I felt the sensation overcome my body and I knew what was coming next. I felt my body shudder at the same time Chris’ body did.

Spurt after spurt. Simultaneously!

Copyright © 2011 Writenowin; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..