Jump to content
    Writenowin
  • Author
  • 2,912 Words
  • 1,312 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding Another Like Me. - 5. Chapter 5

4 am that was the last time I remember looking at the clock on my bed stand. That was the moment at which I could no longer hold my head up to continue the five hour texting conversation I had been having with my new boyfriend.

Oh wow that word is so new to me.

I finally woke up at about 11:30 and realized that I was suppose to be at Chris’ at 12. I hopped out of bed and right into the shower. I was rushing because I knew his house was about a 20 minute drive, but not a clue where it was.

As I was pulling on a pair of board shorts and sandals and brown tshirt, my mom popped her head in my room.

“Good morning,” she said.

“Morning.”

“Where are you off to in such a rush?”

“My friend Chris’ for the day.”

“Chris? Have I ever met him? Where do you know him from?”

I had to think of something to tell her, because as much as my mom is cool show probably wouldn’t like the I met him in the middle of a movie theatre. “Through some friends from school. We just had fun hanging out so we decided to chill today.”

“Oh alright where is he from?”

“Hightown.”

“Okay so not that far. But when will I get to meet this kid Chris? You know how I prefer you to hang here with your friends just so we know your safe.”

“I know. I know. I promise we’ll hang out here next time. He is a really good kid trust me.”

“Okay, I do. You know that. I’ll see you later then.”

She closed the door behind her. My mom and I had a good relationship. She was very understand and cool about everything. But sometimes she could be pushy and we did occasionally get into arguments because we were both very strong opinionated.

I finished getting ready and called Chriis before I left my house.

“Morning babe, you on your way over?”

“Morning to you too and yeah I’m just about to leave my house now. I just wanted to check that you were up?”

He laughed on the other side of the call. “Yup, I’m up. I have been up since 8. I went to the gym for a few hours and lifted and just got out of the shower.”

“Hmm well that’s an image. “ I chuckled. “But god how did you do it? I like just woke up. How could you go to sleep at four and then go the gym once you wake up. I could never do that.”

Again he laughed at me. “I got no clue. It’s just an ability. So are you coming over?”

“Yeah, I’ll be there in 20.”

It actually turned out to be an easier drive than I figured. When I was pulling into his neighborhood, I realized he lived in one of those new housing developments. All the houses were so gorgeous and once I got to the house number he specified I was shocked to see how amazing his house was.

It was a gigantic brick house with black trim around the windows and the roof. The door was a huge two side stain glass door the accented the colors of the rest of the house and the yard. As I walked closure to the house I saw that within the stain glass read the name Thomas in cursive. I walked up to the door and realized I was wicked nervous. I understood that I was going in as only a friend, but I knew I always got wicked nervous meeting a girl’s parents either friend or date. I guess now it’s the same. I rang the doorbell.

It took a few seconds but then the door opened, and a woman appeared at the door. She was wearing a black sundress with black sandals. She was tanned and her eyes were the same as Chris’. I noticed she had a short haircut and smiled. For some reason I could not stop thinking in that moment that she looked like one of those Disney tv moms. Then she spoke, “Hello, you must be Kyle.”

“Hi, yes I am. Are you Mrs. Thomas?”

“Yes, I am dear. Come in, come in. It sounds like Chris is on his way down now. He’s excited for you to come over.” She smiled again. That smile made me think she knew something, but I figured I was just being paranoid.

As I stepped through the door, I saw Chris bonding down the stairs towards me. It looked liked the football player had come out of him and he was going to tackle me. Luckily he stopped just in front of me and put out his fist. From going to an all guys school, I knew exactly what this meant. I bumped fist with him and said, “Hey man what’s up?”

“Nothing, glad you’re here.” He gave me that killer smile.

“Well tanks for having me. Your house is amazing.” This was directed more to his mother because I had forgot to compliment the woman’s house in the beginning.

She smiled at me too. “Well thank you Kyle. I like this one already!” She directed that at Chris.

“Yeah, well he’s okay, I guess.” He said with a smirk now across on his face.

“Okay?” I gave him a questioning look.

He laughed at me and started to walk towards a door at the far end of the marble hall we were in. “Follow me.”

I followed him out through the door and we were back outside and in front of me was an amazing outdoor patio. The patio was done in a orange stone and went to a large in ground pool. On both sides of the patio was two huge patches of grass one featuring trampoline. The patio featured very stylish sunbathing chairs and a table to eat at. The grill on this patio was stainless steel and amazing. Also there was a fire pit built into the patio with a stone sitting was around it. It was like a hotel paradise.

My mouth must have been open, because he said, “You like?”

“Yeah. It gorgeous out here.”

“I know its my second favorite part of the house. My parents are both lawyers so they’ve worked really hard to get this place to look like it.”

“I can tell. Again I say its amazing.”

He laughed at me. “Well lets stop talking about that. Let’s go!” At that moment he whipped off his whipped of his grey and red t shirt to reveal his well toned body. He had a six pack! And his whole upper torso was tan to match. He then kicked off his AE flip flops and started to hurtle towards the pool and drove straight in.

I started walking to the edge of the pool as he came above the surface of the water. He turned and looked at me. I looked him and then said, “Wow!”

He laughed at me and then took his arm and waved it through the water causing a wave to come off the surface and slash me.

“Hey!” I yelled.

“Hey nothing! Get in here!”

I slowly pulled my shirt above my head to reveal my not so toned stomach. I had a slight bit of hair on my stomach and a little fat. I wasn’t very impressive, but then I heard Chris say, “Wow” from the pool.

I looked at him and just smiled. I dove into the pool right at him and came up right in front of him. As I came out of the water I looked right at him and said, “Wow what?”

“You said it first.”

“I was saying it about you and your fucking hotness!” I whispered to him slowly forgetting where I was and moving closer to him.

“Well I was saying wow to your fucking hotness!” He stared right back at me.

I laughed and replied, “I’m not hot at all.”

“Oh shut up! And just kiss me!”

He didn’t have to tell me twice and I got caught up in the moment and leaned over and kissed him. It was quick, but we had our moment.

After that we roughed around little in the pool. Touches that would seem very innocent to onlookers but to us we know what we were doing. Along with the horse playing there were some whispers of crazy flirting. I liked him so much!

Around two-ish is mom came out with a plate of sandwiches and chips for us for lunch. We jumped out of the pool and sat with her at the table. The food was amazing and the conversation was easy. She was so nice and I had nothing to worry about before. She seemed to really like me. I knew I would have to ask Chris later.

After a while the door to the house opened again and a man stepped through. I had to do a double take because I swore it was Chris walking through the door, but he was besides me. As this man got closer though, I noticed that he was quite a bit older than us but looked so much like Chris. The only difference was that you could see some stress lines on his face and his brown hair had sprinkles of grey in it. He was hot, but like dad hot. (dilf? Is that the term?) He was wearing a pair of red swim trunks and the same t shirt Chris had had on before with a pair of boating shoes.

“Hey!” he said walked through the door with some enthusiasm.

He walked to wards his wife and gave her a kiss on the lips. It was quick, but you would tell the love in between them. Then he turned back to the table and realized that I was sitting there. That same smile as the rest of the family came across his face as he said, “And you must be Kyle, correct? My son has not stopped talking about you.”

I could feel myself blushing. “Hi. Yes, I am Mr. Thomas.” I put out my hand to shake his.

He chuckled and took my hand. “Please please call me Jack.”

I smiled, “Okay.”

The conversation continued you even with his dad. He was so nice and so not intimidating. He seemed like he treated me like another son even when I had just met him. After finishing eat Chris, his dad, and I jumped back in the pool and started to horse around again. It was so much fun!

After another few hours we got out and started to dry off. At that time Chris’ mom came out fully dressed to the nines and looked at Jack. “Jack! Don’t you remember we have dinner with the Spencers tonight! Go get ready.”

His dad chuckled and ran off into the house still wet.

His mom turned to us, “Sorry guys we can’t stick around. What will you two be up to tonight?”

Chris answered, “Probably just going to chill and watch a movie.”

“Alright well behave and there is money on the counter if you guys want to get pizza or something. Oh and Kyle it was so great to finally meet you. Come around more often. You’re a great kid!” She smiled and walked back through the door.

Chris and I set next to each other on a lounge chair and he just looked at me. “Today was amazing. My family loved you.”

“Well that’s good. I liked them too. They are so nice!”

We stayed out there until we heard the door out front close and we decided to head in. I followed Chris figuring that we would just head into the kitchen and grab some food, but he started to head upstairs.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“You’ll see.” He put his hand out behind him for me to take it. I took it and followed him until we got to a door on the second floor..

He opened the door and pulled me into the room. The room was blue with a huge full bed in the middle up against the back wall. On the left side of the room there was a wooden desk with a laptop sitting on it. On the opposite side of the room there was a shelf with books and tons of trophies on it. The final piece of the room was a huge plasma screen tv facing the bed.

I kept looking through thee room feeling like I was finding out more about Chris. His room just spoke about him. His personality and everything. I looked at him and said, “Your room?”

“Yup, how do you like it?”

“It’s nice but why are you showing it to me?”

“Well one your not a girl so your allowed up here and two I don’t know I am excited to be able to show it to you. It’s like a part of me so…”

I turned to face him. “Well I am glad you did cause it does she me sides of you.” I smiled and leaned up and kissed him. He kissed me back. His tongue went through my lips and darted around my mouth as I let myself be wrapped into his huge arms. Slowly I felt him pulling me backwards until I felt us fall. My landing was stopped by his massive body. It felt hard, but in a soft way to fall on top of him. We continued to kiss passionately. I felt his hands caressing the middle of my back (I was still shirtless.) My hands slowly messaged his sides. I caressed as he caressed. Then I felt his hands slowly slip lower until his fingers rested on the waistband of my board shorts.

I felt myself pulling off him instinctively and said, “Wow.”

He stared blankly into my face, confused at what was going on. I wriggled out of his arms and stood up next to the bed and looked at him, “I’m sorry Chris. I’m just not…”

“Kyle you’re right. I’m sorry. Honestly it was just instinct to feel you up. Like I know that sounds really pigish but your beautiful and my boyfriend and I think I just got caught up…”

“Calm down. Calm down. It’s fine. We are still trying to find boundaries so I guess I overreacted a little.”

I smiled at him and lowered myself back down onto him and kissed him again. We pecked every few seconds and then finally we decided we were hungry and went back downstairs to the kitchen. We ordered pizza and went to down to his basement, which was completely finished over and featured a huge coach and a plasma tv to watch movies. We looked through the movies on shelves and decided on watching the movie Remember the Titans. It is a classic and we both agreed on it. At that point the doorbell rang and the pizza was here. Chris went up and grabbed it and came back down so we could eat. We cuddled up onto the couch and started watching the movie.

Half way through the movie the pizza was gone so we started kissing each other again. That was the last thing I remember because I felt myself slip away being so comfortable in his arms. He must have fell asleep too, because the only reason I woke up was I felt my phone continually vibrating in my pocket. I woke up and looked around to where I was. I felt Chris’ arms around me and I remembered the day we had just had. I then realize my phone was still ringing so I grabbed it out of my pocket. I pulled it out of my pocket and the caller ID said home and the time under it 11.

“Shit!” I yelled jumping off the couch and putting the phone to my head. “Hello!”

“Hi Kyle it’s mom. I was just wondering where you are?”

“Hey mom. Sorry. I’m still at Chris’”

“Oh? Well you know you are suppose to be home at 11, correct?”

“Yes I know. I fell asleep watching a movie and I guess he must have too. I’m leaving now.”

“Okay well rememebr to drive carefully.”

“I will. Love you.”

I hung up and turned around to see Chris standing in front of me. He asked, “You got to go?”

“Yeah I’m sorry, but I was suppose to be home at 11 , but I was sleeping so peaceful I missed the time. I really didn’t mean to wake you. I’m sorry.”

He stretched. “It’s fine. I got to go up to my bed anyways.” He pecked me on the lips and we headed upstairs.

He walked me to the door and then said, “Oh I guess my parents are home…”

“Should we worry about it?”

He thought about it for a second and then said, “Nah. They probably didn’t come down to check on us.”

“Okay well I got to go. I’ll talk to you later?”

“Yes you will.” He kissed me on the lips quickly. “Hanging out tomorrow.”

“I want to…but I got work. Can we talk about it tomorrow?”

“Alright. Night.”

I walked out the door and into my car. I headed home after the day I had had.

Copyright © 2011 Writenowin; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..