Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 2,947 Words
  • 6,412 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Like a Train Wreck - 1. Chapter 1: Misguided Lust

July of 2007

"Okay, so I'm not normal because I'm not doing the whole ‘I hate my parents, I don't want to move’ teenage bit, right?" Miracle grinned as turned around from working on packing stuff into boxes and looked at Lacey.

Lacey grinned at him from where she sat in the computer chair, tapping the top of a pen against her lips. "That is my diagnosis, yes."

Miracle grinned at her, shaking his head. "I love it here in Australia, but you're the only friend I have. You're the only one I will miss. Besides ... maybe people in America are different."

"You mean maybe you'll find someone who will love you?" Lacey questioned with another grin. "Other than myself, of course."

"Exactly." Miracle smiled and winked at her before stacking the boxes up, knowing the movers would be arriving at any moment to get everything.

Lacey nodded with a thoughtful look. "Fair enough."

The blonde stood up and moved over to give him a hug. "I should get going, but promise me you'll keep in contact," she said, her tone playful because she knew that wouldn't happen. "Don't forget me, okay?"

Miracle's arms wrapped around her, and he hugged her. "Never." he promised, breaking away moments later and watching Lacey smile before she headed out of his room.

 

 

New beginnings.

A new town, a new home, a new country. So many things to be excited about, and he was happy beyond belief. He was excited to get going as soon as possible, and at this rate it seemed they would be gone pretty soon. The movers had already arrived and had begun loading up their things when Miracle, his parents and his older brother, Hunter, left to grab some dinner and check into a hotel for the night since their flight was scheduled for the next morning.

The chosen place to eat and sleep? They had chosen a very nice hotel that was nearby all because it had a restaurant so that they could wine, dine, and sleep at the same location.

Miracle followed his parents and Hunter inside, and a waitress approached them, showing them all to a table where menus had already been placed around at the chairs. Sliding into his seat, Miracle picked up his menu and his eyes began to trail over the selections.

Soon they had all placed their orders and the waitress jotted everything down, taking their menus and heading off.

"I haven't been able to apply to any colleges yet," Hunter said, looking up at their parents. "I have the applications, but they require an address and as of right now ... we don't have one."

Martha, their mother, gave a nod of understanding. "It's okay honey." she said, picking up her glass of champagne and taking a sip. They were celebrating after all! "There is still time."

She was the typical housewife, staying mostly at home and cleaning the house while she watched her soaps. She was a quiet woman and not one to speak much. At times, she could even be considered unsocial, but the one thing that she cared about most was her family.

Miracle often wondered if she was depressed because of the accident that caused her to never be able to have a child again. If it hadn't been for that, Miracle doubted that they would have even wanted to adopt a child … adopt him.

Hunter was her pride and joy. He was her birth child after all, and Miracle often felt like second best in Martha's eyes because of this distinction.

"What town are we moving to again?" Miracle looked up and around at the other three.

"It's just a small community right outside of New York City," his father, Craig, replied while unwrapping his eating utensils from the napkin they had been wrapped in. "The company is wanting to expand, as I've told you."

He carefully lined up the silverware and looked up with a smile. "I finally get to become partial owner of this one. It's a really big promotion so I couldn't say no."

Craig was a bit of a stereotype himself. The business man that woke up every morning to eat breakfast, drink a cup of coffee, grab his brief case, and head out to a full day of work. He didn't stay at home much and Miracle considered him to be more of a workaholic than anything else.

The man definitely expected a lot more of Hunter than he did of his adopted son, and in a way that satisfied Miracle. He didn't have to worry about being perfect when it came to Craig and Lord knew he was far from perfect so it saved him a lot of effort.

Miracle kept a lot of secrets from his family. They had no idea of the secret life he lived or the things he had done. He wasn't really sure how they would react if they found out. He didn't know if they would hate him, be upset with him, or simply not care. He thought he knew his parents, but sometimes he felt like he didn't really know them at all, like they were strangers to him.

What Miracle wanted to avoid most was disappointing them, making them regret opening their home to him and adopting him.

"I'm really happy for you, Dad. I'm really excited about ..." Miracle shrugged and a bright smile beamed across his features. "Well, everything."

Dinner soon arrived and everyone began to eat. There was a little chatter here and there but mostly it was a quiet affair. Miracle, as usual, finished before everyone else and asked to be excused. He took the room key that Martha offered him and headed off.

 

 

He walked out into the lobby and looked around in amazement at the décor. It was a very fancy hotel with rich, warm colored carpeting, high cathedral like ceilings, and a huge chandelier hanging right in the center to add the final touch. He continued to walk around as his eyes wandered over the new scenery, and he was lucky that he didn't run into someone or something.

Within moments he stumbled across the elevator and pushed the correct button, waiting for the doors to slide open. He took a deep breath. As excited as he was about all of this, he was nervous as hell at the same time, though, he was good at hiding it. He heard the light chime and looked over as the doors slid open and the empty elevator was revealed.

Stepping inside, Miracle pressed the button for the third floor and watched the doors slide smoothly shut. He leaned back against the wall and basked in the silky slide of the cart on its upward travel.

He loved elevators, loved the feeling they induced. It was one that he didn't quite know how to describe but to him, the odd feeling was odd in a good way.

There was another chime.

The elevator stopped on the second floor and the doors slid open to reveal a man that appeared to be in his mid to late twenties. He was muscular and a little rugged looking but in a good way, especially with the suit that he wore.

Miracle looked up at the man as he stepped onto the elevator and as the man looked back, he noticed a small grin appearing on the man’s face.

"Third floor too?" Miracle asked.

"Fourth." the man answered in an accent that was clearly American.

Miracle watched him, and then moved over to push the right button. Taking a deep breath, he leaned back against the wall and stared straight ahead for a few moments. His head then slightly turned and his eyes shifted to the side as he tried to look at the man without being noticed.

He saw the grin on the man's face, the way his eyes were trailing over his small form. It was then that Miracle pushed away from the wall and stepped towards the man, his head tilted back to look up at him.

"You see something interesting?" Miracle asked, a mischievous grin playing across his youthful features.

The man looked down at Miracle and his grin became larger. He was clearly amused. "What I know is that I see something that I want to investigate," he said, offering out a hand to Miracle. "The name’s Eric."

Miracle grinned at his words, taking Eric’s hand in order to shake it. "Miracle".

"What a unique name." Eric shook his hand but didn't let go. "Come with me to my room?"

By that time they had reached the fourth floor and the doors of the elevator slid open. Eric unlocked the door to his room and lead Miracle inside. The room was nothing short of amazing to the boy.

It was just like the rest of the hotel that he had seen so far and even more intriguing to him, very elegant and very fancy. Miracle grinned as he pulled his hand away from Eric's and walked further into the room, curious eyes wandering and checking the place out.

Eric moved over to a video camera that he had set up and turned it to aim it towards the bed. "Undress," he said softly, turning around to look at Miracle.

Miracle by this time had already yanked his shoes off and playfully hopped onto the bed, the springs causing him to bounce a bit. His eyes shifted to Eric and he noticed the camera that he had set up.

 

Fall of 1999

An eight-year-old Miracle sat on a bed, stripped of everything but his underwear. A coloring book was laid on the bed in front of him and crayons were scattered about, a red crayon held in his hand as he worked on coloring a picture of a train. It was then that he heard the door open and looking up, he saw a man walking into the room and heading for the camera that he had aimed at the bed.

The man grinned at Miracle, reached up to take the lens cap off the camera, and turned it on to record. He then worked on adjusting everything to exactly how he wanted it.

"Just keep doing what you're doing," the man said.

Miracle stared at the man and then his eyes shifted to the camera. There was a blank expression on his face, not understanding what was really happening. He then looked back down to his coloring book and went back to working on the picture.

"Take off your underwear," the man ordered after having the camera set just like he wanted it. He then looked over at Miracle. "I love you ... and I promise we will be together forever."

 

 

Miracle could hear those last words echoing in his head clearly even after the images from his memory faded.

I love you ... and I promise we will be together forever.’

‘Love’ and ‘Forever’. Two words that held such great meaning to him, and yet he had never truly experienced either one. He had yet to find someone who would be able or willing to provide him either, or both. Eternal love … he craved it and needed it like he needed air.

He wanted to be loved ... forever.

Eric stared at Miracle as he seemed to have zoned out, and waved a hand at him. "Well?"

Miracle blinked and shook his head to clear out the memories. "What?"

His eyes found Eric again. "I'm sorry I ..."

"You zoned out," Eric interrupted, a grin appearing as he, too, shook his head.

"Yeah ..." Miracle looked at the camera. "Do we ... well, do we have to use that? It makes me uncomfortable."

Eric looked between Miracle and the camera as if debating on which one was more important to him. After several moments, he placed the lens cap back over the lens. "We don't have to use it."

"Thanks." Miracle said as a soft smile appeared on his lips, happy by how understanding Eric was.

After a moment, Miracle stood up from the bed and started to shed his clothes. He was the picture perfect example of a ‘twink’. He stood at only five foot seven and weighed about a hundred and forty pounds. He didn't have a single hair on his body that could classify him as manly in any way, and his skin was perfectly smooth all over and baby soft to the touch.

The only hair he had on him was the short and neatly trimmed dark brown hair on his head and a little under his arms which he kept trimmed neat and short. He wasn't bone skinny or overly feminine, but had more of a teenage, boyish innocence that he managed to hang onto despite the fact that he was already sixteen.

The next hour was pure bliss. However, this man had been more dominant than he had expected. His wrists were handcuffed to the bedposts and the sounds of the springs squeaking beneath them filled the room, the thuds of the headboard hitting the wall every time Eric plunged forward.

Their moans mixed together as Miracle's body rolled and writhed beneath the larger one and Eric’s hands moved about as he enjoyed his body.

To Eric ... Miracle's body was perfection.

The mix of pleasure and pain was a cocktail that Miracle had never gotten before. It was always one or the other, never both at once. His smooth stomach pushed forward as his back arched, and a loud moan escaped while his wrists pulled against the restraints of the handcuffs and he released, the sweet warmth spilling out between their stomachs and smearing all over their bodies in their joint movements.

It was only moments later that Eric released, and Miracle got to experience the warmth of it as it filled him up. That was one of the few things that he craved about sex … the ending, the moment in which another spilled himself inside of him.

The aftermath was also something that he enjoyed; to be held, to fall asleep with another. To feel loved, even if only for a moment. Though, he endlessly hoped that he would be given love in exchange for sex.

Why did he think he would be given love in exchange for sex?

That was something he had thought about. He always figured that having sex with someone was a way of showing complete trust, and he always hoped that people wouldn't break that trust. He just hoped that eventually he would find someone who wouldn't break it. Though, the issue was much deeper than that. From past experiences he had been lead to believe that sex did create true love, and the magic of movies only helped to further influence such false beliefs.

Eric grinned and breathed out heavily, "Fuck ... that was amazing."

He pushed himself off of Miracle, grabbed the key, and unfastening the handcuffs before he climbed off the bed.

Miracle watched him get off the bed and at that moment, the coldness began to set in. Sleeping with someone was always enjoyable but every time they left without showing a single sign of love, he couldn't help but to feel so alone. He pushed himself to sit up; grabbing the sheets and pulling them close as his legs were pulled in and hugged to his chest. "Where are you going?"

Eric used a towel to wipe himself clean, and then moved to grab his clothes. "I have to meet my fiancé." he replied, looking down at his watch to check the time. "Soon."

Fiancé...he had a fiancé!! Miracle had been nothing more than a quick fuck for him. He frowned and looked down towards the mattress, not understanding or rather refusing to understand why this kept happening.

He would have been willing to do anything for Eric despite the fact that he knew hardly anything about the guy. He would have even run away with him … would’ve left his family and everything behind just to be loved by Eric.

Eric fastened his pants and looked at Miracle, a hand moved to his chin to lift his head up and a grin appeared. "You were great."

Releasing his chin, he moved away to put the rest of his clothes on. "Listen, we'll be going to dinner so we shouldn't be back for about an hour. So stay ... freshen up ... just be gone before we get back."

Miracle looked at Eric and the tears burned at his eyes. He felt so stupid, so worthless. He felt like a piece of trash. Once an object of worth, now an object that was used and being thrown away. Why couldn't he just be a person to someone? He had feelings. He felt worse than a whore.

At least they get paid. Miracle thought bitterly, twisting the edge of the sheet between his fingers.

Eric moved over to the door and looked back, his hands working to straighten out his clothes and hair before he opened the door. "Oh … and lock the door on your way out."

Miracle stared at him and tried his best not to let his emotions slip. "Sure thing," he forced out with false cheer, though he didn't feel it was as convincing when coupled with the artificial smile he put on. "I'll be gone within an hour."

Eric grinned and walked out, closing the door behind him. The door closing sounded just like so many before it had sounded … a thump of finality.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Where do I find this it is not under your story listing on GA

 

The real beginning, the beginning that starts the chain of events that lead to the prologue. You have to read it to find out how it all really started!

 

Interesting concept

Link to comment
On 10/28/2013 01:48 PM, prklux said:
Where do I find this it is not under your story listing on GA

 

The real beginning, the beginning that starts the chain of events that lead to the prologue. You have to read it to find out how it all really started!

 

Interesting concept

Thank you so much for the review! Sorry if this was confusing, I explained it in reply to your PM but in case anyone else gets confused, this is simply a description of Chapter 1 so when you find chapter one after reading the prologue you are in the right place "The real beginning"
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I feel that so many gay people are actually afraid to write about gay sex, and to write about the desires which often fuel sex. Instead of going the route of telling a romance, or avoiding sexuality altogether, you have gone for something very raw here. One part I admired was the semen on Miracle and his partner's belly. It was not avoided, and it was not fetishized. You are gunning for reality here, and that is greatly to be admired.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/12/2014 05:56 PM, Chris Lewis Gibson said:
I feel that so many gay people are actually afraid to write about gay sex, and to write about the desires which often fuel sex. Instead of going the route of telling a romance, or avoiding sexuality altogether, you have gone for something very raw here. One part I admired was the semen on Miracle and his partner's belly. It was not avoided, and it was not fetishized. You are gunning for reality here, and that is greatly to be admired.
Thank you! Writing these scenes, I tend to get rather nervous actually because as a reader, I've read other stories and people tend to be so poetic about it, I guess or so that's how I see it. Maybe I'm to self critical with myself when it comes to this subject.

 

I guess as a story writer, it's a different aspect because a lot of my writing experience came from doing text based role playing and writing stories in that way is very different than writing your own stories and so being less poetic was okay. So again thank you! It's surprising that someone actually not only found it okay but nice enough to compliment. I really appreciate that. Thank you so much!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

As an opening chapter, I was somewhat stunned by the pace of things unfolding. The style you choose to just touch on detail, leaving much to the imagination of the reader is interesting and creative. I hope that you follow that style through the rest of the story and maintain the lightening flow you capture here.

There are a few things that I'd have worded differently maybe, and one or two errors in grammar here and there.

I like the way you have laid the framework for the plot, releasing snippets of Miracle's past, as well as living in the here and now with the main narration. Flash backs can be confusing and difficult to get to work well, but you've nailed that by using dates to clearly formulate where we are in a timeline. Simple, yet effective.

Great work for chapter one. :)

Link to comment
On 05/08/2014 06:46 AM, Yettie One said:
As an opening chapter, I was somewhat stunned by the pace of things unfolding. The style you choose to just touch on detail, leaving much to the imagination of the reader is interesting and creative. I hope that you follow that style through the rest of the story and maintain the lightening flow you capture here.

There are a few things that I'd have worded differently maybe, and one or two errors in grammar here and there.

I like the way you have laid the framework for the plot, releasing snippets of Miracle's past, as well as living in the here and now with the main narration. Flash backs can be confusing and difficult to get to work well, but you've nailed that by using dates to clearly formulate where we are in a timeline. Simple, yet effective.

Great work for chapter one. :)

Yes, I always try to keep the times in order, that is one thing I wanted to make sure was a clear priority. As for the grammar, I've done my best on it, being that I've worked on this project entirely solo. I had an editor once but I found that my pace and my breaks on doing such a long term project, it was just easier for me working on it solo, so I hope anything in future chapters can be a forgiven.

 

Thank you so much for the review!

Link to comment

Seems that each chapter is going back into the past. This was a very tender view of Miracle and reflects what we all want - to be loved forever. His vain attempts to find that love in sex are so real to so many and so often end in crushed dreams as the whole illusion escapes one. Tragic and heart-rending. I love the way you write. It is very effective. Am a big fan already. Thanks for writing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/13/2014 07:15 PM, Jaro_423 said:
Seems that each chapter is going back into the past. This was a very tender view of Miracle and reflects what we all want - to be loved forever. His vain attempts to find that love in sex are so real to so many and so often end in crushed dreams as the whole illusion escapes one. Tragic and heart-rending. I love the way you write. It is very effective. Am a big fan already. Thanks for writing.
Yes, this first example, I really felt this needed to be written as a classic case of what he typically went through as far as his typical experiences, obviously that changes a bit in New York as things get a little more complicated. But this is typically the mind set he comes with and what he had in Australia. Maybe even some of the habits and thoughts even stuck with him.
Link to comment

It's great, it's intriguing, it's very real, and it's well written. This is looking like one of those stories you can't put down. The writing style is unique, and I'm loving it. I know it's unfair to all those would be authors out there, but I wonder why we have to sometimes plough through so much mediocrity (I nearly wrote trash, but wanted to at least be kind) to find a great story like this.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 5/7/2018 at 7:44 AM, William King said:

It's great, it's intriguing, it's very real, and it's well written. This is looking like one of those stories you can't put down. The writing style is unique, and I'm loving it. I know it's unfair to all those would be authors out there, but I wonder why we have to sometimes plough through so much mediocrity (I nearly wrote trash, but wanted to at least be kind) to find a great story like this.

 

Thank you for the compliments and I agree but the thing to remember is that every author has one thing in common, they are all new at some point. Not every story is perfect but when you see a lot of stories that don't seem so great, if anything else appreciate the effort because one day those same authors might put out something really great. It's like a game, we are all at different levels but we are all gaining experience points. I was really glad to have been able to make this story happen and so many good things came from it and the story, the readers, their advice, everything that came out of this gave me something valuable to keep close to me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..