Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,239 Words
  • 1,193 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Like a Train Wreck - 24. Chapter 24: Stabbed

Cody laid there in the bed, a smile on his face. "That was incredible." His head twisted to the side. "Miracle...I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything." Miracle grinned at Cody. "It was for you, there is one thing I want to do though." Miracle stretched his legs beneath the covers. "I want dinner with your lovely family.."

Cody's smile slowly faded. "Maybe." He then looked down. "Miracle, I feel like I used you. And then there's the other part that I don't understand at all. What about Jaemin?"

"Cody, you didn't use me." Miracle rolled over onto his side and propped his head up onto his hand. "I initiated this. As for Jaemin, I love him, we're together. You are my friend and you are in a bad situation and I wanted to help you."

"Wanted to help me?" Cody leaned up onto his elbows.

"Experience things that given your situation, you would have never experienced." Miracle made a face. "Atleast I don't think, that is arrogant. I just mean statistically speaking." He shook his head. "But what I am saying is that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, that applies here. Get it?"

Cody slowly nodded. "Yeah, well..don't worry, I won't tell Jaemin anything." He laid back down. "I just...thank you for giving me all of this." His smile slowly returned.

"That's the way to be." Miracle started to smile before hearing his phone ring, he turned over and grabbed it off the night stand to see it was a video text message.

Skylar smiled at the camera and appeared to be on the roof top of a small building. "You don't know me but I know you and you definitely know this pair of two."

The camera then turned around to show she was on the roof top of the building across the street from Sterlings and eye view level with his bed room window. The video zoomed in to catch Jaemin and Sterling kissing.

"Looks like they are taking full advantage of their spring break." She turned the camera back onto herself. "I think that little visit to Paula's house together might have done some damage." Skylar shook her head. "I know you, spit fire, you don't take anyones crap. Get back here and...well, I'll help you do some damage control." The video of Skylar then blacks out and ends.

"Daddy, I'm going to need a few of your men, GPS me." Skylar grinned. "And make sure they are packing, I need to stall my targets." Skylar pulled her phone away from her ear and hung up, shoving it into her pocket. Her eyes shifted towards the window again to see that Sterling had finished some packing.

"Oh, a vacation, I should be invited." Skylar pouted and then stepped over the edge of the roof top, flipping over the ledge and allowing herself to fall, grasping onto the very bottom latter of the fire escape, her weight causing it to yank all the way down. Once it had reached it's lowering point, she let go and landed on the ground, the impact causing her knees to bend slightly and the latter slid back up and into place.

"Well I don't have much of anything to pack." Jaemin looked over at Sterling. "I guess this is where being ex homeless has a perk."

Sterling looked over at Jaemin and frowned. "Well you will find your place. Everyone belongs somewhere."

Jaemin nodded. "Now I'm confused though, here or there?"

Sterling paused and moved over to sit on the bed beside Jaemin. "You have pursued Miracle for a really long time, you invested a lot in that. Not to mention I got a lot of bumps on the head for it." Sterling grinned a little at that last part. "I don't know what happened today, a kiss and I ... maybe it was just some deep need to seal a weird...bond between once enemies."

Jaemin looked up at Sterling and nodded as he listened. "Maybe." He took a deep breath. "Everything just feels so different now, I mean it was like everything was finally coming together and now it's just all falling apart. It was like Melanie was the glue."

Sterling nodded. "Sure, Melanie was the center that brought it all together but her death didn't crush it which means it wasn't her keeping it together. You sent Miracle away with those tickets, he chose Cody, why? Because they are friends and that wasn't Melanie's doing. Kevin is grieving, Sarah died too and Jasmine, she is having a lot to answer for right now. And Robin? Well in truth Cody was the glue for her, that is a fact."

Skylar walked across the street once there was a clearing and moved up the small flight of cement steps that lead to the parking garage of Sterling's apartment building. She grinned and leaned down, pulling out a dagger style blade from within one of her black leather boots and walked over to a black convertible with a light brown colored top.

"It's okay, I plan to ride with you down anyway, baby." Skylar grinned and stabbed the dagger into the top corner and cut along the front edge until she got to the center and then she pulled the dagger out and reached inside, finding a button and pressing it, the top opened enough so as to get out of her way. She pulled her hand out and then went around the top and pressed the button again to let the top all the way down and then stepped up onto the hood and leaned over the windshield as she moved into the driver seat.

Skylar pulled her phone out and checked her GPS to see that her Dad had provided her two men to assist her. She grinned and leaned down, hot wiring the car and heard the engine roar it's sound of her success.

"Who was that?" Cody asked.

"New Melanie?" Miracle looked over at Cody and threw his shirt on. "How the hell should I know? Get dressed. I didn't pay for this trip, not worried about it."

Cody slid off the bed and started gathering his clothes to get dressed.

Miracle grabbed the phone and picked it up, hitting the button to dial up the front desk. "Have the limo brought back and our things returned to it, we're having to cancel this trip. Give the man a refund." He hung up.

"Okay, I'm ready." Cody said as he moved around the bed.

"Good, lets go." Miracle nodded and headed for the door and swiped the card and the door slid open and he left the room, Cody right behind him. "I can't believe Jaemin would do this. And with Sterling?! Sterling! We're talking about Sterling!"

"What is wrong with Sterling?" Cody asked. "I mean...and why not? You did it."

"Well first of all they are like mortal enemies! I had to send them on that trip to Jaemin's Mother's house, just wanting them to get along!" Miracle started laughing. "That sure worked mighty fucking well, didn't it?!" He stopped laughing and looked at Cody. "What do you mean I..."

Cody stared at Miracle. "You did it too. Actually, you don't even know if they actually had sex."

Miracle stared at Cody for what seemed like the longest time, caught up in his own bitching when really he had just metaphorically slapped himself in the face. "Well when you're in Sterling's bedroom and you're kissing on his bed, what do you think is going to happen?" He looked at the elevator. "And me doing it..." The elevator doors slid open and he stepped onto the elevator.

Cody stepped into the elevator and then side stepped in front of the button's just as Miracle went to push the right one. He reached back and pushed the first floor button and stared at Miracle. "You did it too." He said again, more firmly this time.

Miracle's gaze intensified. "Why do you keep saying that? Didn't I make you happy? Wasn't this an awesome day until that stupid bitch ruined it?"

"Because, I want to understand you." Cody said. "Most people would say you're the biggest hypocrit in the world. You can do it but he can't. That's what it sounds like if one takes it as it sounds but I'm willing to question it, to dig deeper, to find out the real story without assuming."

Miracle sighed and looked towards the outside of the glassed elevator and he walked away from Cody and headed closer to the back just as the elevator emerged from the ocean. "Because I love the world, my affections can't be contained." He grasped the metal railing that surrounded the elevator and looked down. "Or I don't know how to."

Cody frowned and watched the doors slide open and walked over towards Miracle and took his hand and tugged him out of the elevator. "So you cheated, big deal. It was Jaemin that asked you to go away and as soon as you do, he shacks up with Sterling, all of this after that trip to that woman's house."

Miracle looked up at Cody. "You think he planned it?"

"I think that if I were Melanie, and I wish I could be for you because I know she meant a lot to you, but I think that is what she would think or tell you." Cody nodded.

Miracle smiled and wrapped his arms around Cody, hugging him. "We should go, take care of this. She would never forgive us if we were wimps."

Cody laughed. "Lets go." He took Miracle's hand and headed for the car.

Skylar looked over to see Jaemin and Sterling walking through the parking garage and she lowered down in the seat, hearing their foot steps and then the sound of two doors shutting as she slid up and then looked into the rear view mirror to see the camaro behind her pulling out and driving off in the opposite direction of the steps to head down to the car exit. She pulls her seat belt on and looks down at her cell phone.

"Okay they are coming out in an ugly piece of shit camaro, one of you get behind them and the other behind me." Skylar spoke into the speaker phone and pulled out and went to follow them, watching one black SUV pull in behind the camaro and she pulled out only to have another black SUV pull in behind her. "Okay...wait until we're on the interstate, I think they are going on a trip somewhere."

Sterling pulled out onto the interstate. "So, you still haven't told me where you wanted to go." He looked over at Jaemin.

"Miami, should take up a good amount of time." Jaemin smiled as they pulled onto the interstate.

Skylar grabbed her phone and pulled it up close to her mouth. "Okay, shoot a tire out, keep driving and you, behind me, you stop like you're trying to help them. Get them distanced away. I'll make sure they never take that car anywhere." Skylar grinned devilishly.

The window to the front SUV rolled down and a man stuck his arm out, pistol in hand as he aimed and took several shots, hitting the body of the car, taking out one of the back lights but managed to shoot the back left tire and then he pulled his arm back in and rolled the window back up, they were deeply tinted so he wasn't worried about being identified as he speeded up and moved around the Camaro as it sped off and to the side of the road, he kept going with Skylar right behind him as the other SUV slowed down to seemingly help them.

"Nice work, you're excused Captain One, return to Daddy for your pay." Skylar grinned and followed him, pulling off to the next exit only to slam on the breaks and do a quick turn back around.

"Shit!" Jaemin stumbled out of the driver seat. "What the hell?!"

Sterling climbed out, appearing equally as disturbed. "It must be that guy again, you think? The one that kidnapped Miracle?"

"But why your car? You weren't even there." Jaemin walked around to where Sterling was.

"Man that looks bad." A big heavy set man, heavy set in muscle, that is, walked closer to the teens and the shot up car. "What's up with all this mess? You guys need a lift? You should report these things as soon as possible."

Jaemin started to nod.

"No, it's smarter to call them here, it's the scene after all." Sterling said.

The man nodded. "Alright, well at least come back here, I got a few beers, we can call and wait for them."

Meanwhile Skylar drove right back down the exit ramp and was speeding the wrong way down the wrong side of the road, dodging cars that were coming her way, twisting the steering wheel left and right, getting a thrill of it, people were just blowing their horns up a storm. "Fuck you!" She screamed and gave one woman the middle finger.

"Wait..." Jaemin turned around. "It's the convertible, the one behind the shooter." His eyes widened and he grabbed Sterling tightly by the shirt and yanked him back, towards the SUV that was parked rather safely away from what the man knew what was about to happen.

Skylar reached down, taking the seat belt off, pressing down as hard as she could on the gas as she aimed for that camaro only to release it and in one quick motion, she stood up and grasped the top of the windshield, one boot going up and on top of the windshield and she sent herself up high into the air as the convertible collided into the camaro, both cars crashing through the guard rail and going off the edge of the hill in an explosion and she landed on a foot and a knee on top of the SUV, the impact causing a dent and then she grinned and stood up, spinning around and throwing her dagger and it went straight into the hired hit man's heart.

The man stumbled back, his eyes widened and if one looked close enough, they could see the life just fade away as he fell down on his back.

"You." Jaemin looked at her with the most shocked expression he had ever worn.

Sterling was speechless.

Skylar smiled and jumped from the SUV and walked over to the body and placed a boot on the man's mid section and leaned down to yank her dagger out. She grinned at the boys and walked over to Jaemin. "Me." She wiped one side of the blade on his shirt, smearing the blood.

"And you must be Sterling." Skylar walked over and wiped the other side of the blade off on his shirt, effectively cleaning it. "You two might want to come along, what with the evidence all over your shirts and Sterling having already been a temporary suspect in not just one but..." She leaned in close to Sterling. "Two murders? Is that right?"

Sterling slowly shook his head. "Jaemin, where the hell did you meet her?"

"Girl next door." Jaemin smiled sarcastically. "Lets just go, she already fucked up our shirts." He looked at Skylar. "Get the keys?"

Skylar shook her head. "You put your prints all over the keys, I'm not doing it." She laughed.

Jaemin shook his head. "Fine, then Sterling can put his prints all over the door handles and the steering wheel. Either way we're all implicated now." He sighed and walked towards the body and looked around before searching the man's pockets and then he pulled the keys out.

Skylar laughed. "Let a girl in, Sterling." She walked around to the passenger front side.

"Hey, door handles only. And she should be the one driving." Sterling sighed and walked around to the passenger side and clenched his teeth as he pulled the door open for her.

"Thank you!" Skylar smiled and stepped up into the SUV and pulled her seat belt on as Sterling shut the door.

Miracle stared out of the window from where they sat on the plane, tears streaming down his face. "It's my punishment." He looked down. "I deserved it. For doing what I did." He looked up at Cody. "It's like those rules they try to teach you in wicca or witch media about things coming back on you, they never just use the word karma."

Cody looked at Miracle, still holding his hand. "That's not true, it's not your fault. The fact that you love the world, it's not a bad thing, if the world were different..." He trailed off and shook his head. "The world just doesn't work like that unfortunately. Still I don't believe it's your punishment. Has anyone ever been punished for what they did to you?"

Miracle looked over at Cody. "David did." He frowned and looked down at their hands. "He went to prison." Miracle shrugged. "But then Daniel got away with what he did."

"Prison? What did these guys do?" Cody asked.

More tears fell down Miracle's face and he shook his head. "I don't really want to talk about it. I...I'll just say that he did some really bad things to me when I was a little kid and while he did those things, he made me believe in a lot of stuff that wasn't true. Sad part is even when you learn the truth...old habits die hard."

He looked over at Cody. "Or some just don't die at all. You learn things as a child and they can't be simply wiped away with an explanation that they were a lie. The psychological factor of it stays with you, keeps you doing things and not knowing why even though you know you shouldn't. It's like being born blind, even if you have some miracle and gain sight, you might still rely on your other senses more just because they were with you from such an important time in your development."

Cody nodded in understanding and he knew what bad things Miracle was talking about, it wasn't hard to connect the dots when one knew who Miracle was now and when he talked about bad things being done to him, Cody felt like at least he, if not anyone else could easily make the connection of what bad stuff meant. "And what about Daniel?"

"Well we had an af..." Miracle shook his head. "Not even going to lie about what it was." He lifted his hand and wiped his eyes on the back of his hand. "We were having sex and you know, I thought he loved me. You know, it's what David taught me, you have sex with someone and they love you for it. Well he didn't, Daniel did not love me. So I recorded us one night, a night that ended up in a fight."

Cody squeezed Miracle's hand, hoping to comfort him.

Miracle took a deep breath. "He realized I recorded it all when I grabbed the camera I had hidden. I tried to blackmail him into loving me. I wasn't really going to turn it in, it was just a bluff and really...I don't even know why I did that, it would of all been based on a lie. Well he didn't fall for it and went to the school board with complaints that I had been stalking him and they expelled me which only made this job opportunity for my Dad all the more reasonable or better...or sensible."

"Blackmail is like playing with fire. It got you attacked and then Brad killed." Cody said, hesitantly.

Miracle looked up at him. "If I had known those things would happen, I never would of done it. Seemed harmless enough, nothing dramatically bad happened with Daniel. I paid for it, no one else did and it's not like I was hurt by it, just punished."

Cody nodded. "People make mistakes." He looked down at their hands and held on just a little tighter. "It doesn't make them bad people. I just want you to know that. And for what Jaemin did to you.." He looked up and shook his head. "You didn't deserve that, it was low."

Miracle looked at their hands and then up at Cody and nodded. "Yeah, well...I don't know how or what I am going to do when I get there.." He took a deep breath and looked out of the window. "I don't know..."

The SUV was sitting in the nearest parking space of the hotel where Jaemin, Miracle and family were staying. Sterling in the driver seat, Skylar riding shot gun and Jaemin in the middle back.

"What are we going to do with his SUV?" Sterling asked.

"Put it in his drive way." Skylar said.

"What? Are you fucked in the head? That is stupid." Jaemin said.

"There is no blood on it, I know him and in turn I know you so why would our prints matter? He would let us drive it."

"Are you sure? What if he's one of those guys that's protective over his ride?" Jaemin questioned.

"Or more importantly why would he be beside the road dead with no car in sight? Okay it could be assumed one of the two cars at the bottom of the hill are his but then why isn't he in one of them? Hell, why aren't any bodies in any of them?!" Sterling sighed and started to lean forward then stopped. "Uh oh...think the liscence plate burned too?"

"Maybe he was hitch hiking? And maybe the person in the convertible was psychotic and driving on the wrong side of the road but was sane enough to realize that he or she was about to crash and jumped out like I did and you guys simply had a flat tire. The truth explains it all with a few minor alterations." She looked at Sterling. "Lets hope so, otherwise they will trace them to you and then...you're dealing with cops again."

Sterling covered his face with his hands. "Not again..."

"Look, what she says makes sense. Just say someone shot at our tire..."

"Wait, why do you have to tell them you were attacked?" Skylar questioned.

"In case they find the bullet or something." He looked at her and lightly tapped his head. "Tell them about the Miracle kidnapping thing and tell them that the shooter left. Tell them we had to pull over and that we saw a hitch hiker and so we got out and went over to him to offer him something to drink, we were going to bring him to the car to get it until some crazy woman with black hair jumps out of the convertible before it crashes into our car and wrecks it all. Then say she she ran under the bridge and up the hill along the exit and you never saw where she went." Jaemin explained.

Sterling listened and nodded every few seconds. "Okay, that makes sense, it twists everything, the details and all."

"See? Easy." Skylar smiled.

"So why are we waiting here?" Jaemin asked.

"She is going to tell Miracle's family about us." Sterling confirmed.

Skylar shook her head. "No, Miracle is on his way back to New York and we are waiting for his return. He had a right to know."

"This is so fucked up." Jaemin fell back in the back seat.

Charlie slid the paper across the table. "You're a very lucky lady, it seems that your past accomplishments buy you a second chance. The teacher decided not to press charges and the school decided they would not press charges either if you agreed to work community service to pay off the damages. No money can come from outside sources to pay for it as that is not the main purpose of the deal."

Jasmine sighed, sitting there with her head in her hand, her feet shuffling about and she nodded as if she wasn't really paying attention. "Yeah, sure, right, yada yada, I'm supposed to learn my lesson for it." She sat upright. "Where is the pen?"

"Jasmine, you should take this more seriously, you could have gotten in serious trouble. I am still very disappointed in you and I don't understand where this sudden behavior came from." Jasmine's Dad shook his head.

Jasmine grabbed the pen and sloppily signed her name and pushed the paper at Charlie. "I don't have time for this. Melanie and Sarah's funeral's were jointly combined and I should have been there nearly twenty minutes ago." She started to stand up. "Kevin needs someone's support and everyone has cried wolf and ran because no one believed them."

Jasmine's Dad stood up. "I respect your wishes to attend but we have serious issues on our hands, this behavior will not be tolerated. It's not just bad behavior, it's dangerous and it came out of no where."

Jasmine looked at her Dad. "Maybe you just never considered that I had a psychological click and took a moment of freedom. And you know something else? I will not be staying in the house all the time. I have other issues to deal with too. We'll talk, I respect you, Dad, I do, but Jaemin stole Melanie's vacation tickets. He took advantage of her death. And do you want to know who goes on her trip? Miracle and Cody. I couldn't believe it when I found out. Kevin is pissed, you don't even want to know how angry he was when he found out."

"And you see it as your place to get in the middle of more trouble?" Her Dad began to raise his voice in frustrated concern.

"I am the only one that Kevin has left!" Jasmine screamed at her Dad. "Everyone loves Miracle! The love they all had for Melanie?! It all falls to him now! You wouldn't understand though, because you are not involved, but Dad, one thing you do have to understand, I am going to be an adult and I wont be a grown woman who hides in her house afraid to get involved in life!" She turned around and headed out of the interrogation room.

Kevin walked up to Melanie's casket and looked down at her. "Someone did it, one of them did it. I'll find out who." He whispered and reached down, stroking her cheek with the back of his hand. "You just sleep, dream...see good things. At least that is what it looks like you're doing, sort of. I know you're really somewhere far greater, better than your trip." He found it in him to smile a little. "I just wish I knew what you would tell me to do right now..you always knew." Tears rolled down his face and he stepped away and walked towards the back.

Jasmine stepped into the church, seeing Kevin and she walked over to him. "They let me go."

Kevin hugged Jasmine and then let her go. "I'm glad, I mean at least one thing should go right for once." He looked at her with a deeply pained expression and lifted a hand to wipe the tears from his face, trying to stay strong.

Jasmine frowned, looking helpless and then she turned towards her Dad. "Could I sit with him privately? Please?"

Jasmine's Father nodded and walked off to find a seat somewhere to give them some privacy.

"Kevin, it's okay to let go." Jasmine stepped closer. "I...I can't even imagine. I mean, I've never loved anyone..."

Kevin shook his head and looked down at her. "Melanie would hate it if I cried, she would probably say something sarcastic to get with the program when really it's to secretly cheer someone up." He laughed briefly. "I went up there, it looks like she is just sleeping, I couldn't help but to pretend that she was, for a few seconds anyway."

Jasmine looked over at the two caskets at the front, one holding Melanie's body and the other holding Sarah's body and then she looked over at Kevin. "You know, she of all people, I never thought she would like me but that day...in the class room, she stood up for me, she said I was a somebody." Jasmine looked down. "Kevin, I think a lot of things were changing in her, from risking her life to save Miracle to standing up for me. Even when she was mean to Robin, I just couldn't hear any real...meaning behind it."

"I kind of feel the same way." He looked up at Jasmine. "I just wonder if this is pay back, karma for what I did to Miracle. For being so stupid..for listening to Brad. The guy was such a...." He shook his head. "I don't even want to talk about him or anyone else, the only thing, the only person in my head is Melanie and she never leaves...shes there in my dreams, shes there when I wake up, she stays until I go to bed." Kevin sat down and covered his face and started to softly cry.

Jasmine rubbed his back and then moved to sit beside him. "It's never okay but it does get better. I know that sounds so generic and everyone says it but they say it because it's true. I wish I had more words, I wish that more than anything, well I wish other things, I wish I didn't have to wish that because I wish that it didn't happen but I will get you through it, I won't leave you."

Kevin cried and then looked up at Jasmine and nodded, breathing heavily. "It just won't leave my head, the idea, the thought, the question of wondering what she would say about every thing that happens. What would she think or do about her vacation being stolen? What would she have said back to me when I talked to her?" A small smile then appeared. "What kind of story would she try to spin for you? Because you know she would of tried."

Jasmine smiled at the last thing he said and then shook her head. "You torment yourself with those questions. You should never ask yourself things that you will never know. That is the one thing you should never do with your life." She then looked up and went quiet as the service started.

"You know, you guys are really heartless." Skylar said as she looked into the mirror of the sun visor, a gloss brush in her hand as she was applying a clear glitter gloss to enhance and shine the blood red lipstick that she had applied. "Two of your friends, dead..and two more grieving. One possibly facing jail time for something that I found to be incredibly funny." She grinned. "That story was really good. Point is though, with all that going on, you two decide to go off and have a scandalous affair trip on the road?"

Jaemin rubbed his forehead. "Well aside from the fact that we both went outside with Melanie the night she died..."

"Oh yeah! That's right! You were the last two with her..." Skylar laughed. "You know, the cops are dumbasses. How did they clear you Sterling? And they didn't even make Jaemin a suspect. Do you really think that is fair?" She put the enhancer away and pulled some eye shadow out of the purse. "You know, this guys wife or who ever she is, has good taste."

Sterling looked annoyed. "They found my hair on the ground and determined I had been put there at some point, they think someone propped me into my car." He shook his head. "Plus they found high levels of drugs in my blood, so much so that I wouldn't of been coherent enough to drive."

"Really? So how do they know you just didn't accidently wreck her, get out and fall on the ground and then get up and stumble back into your car? See..." She opened the light purple eyeshadow and started dabbing her finger in it and applying it. "..the cops are being way to hypervigilant, I mean everything is connected, sure, maybe, who knows? But in their paranoid narcissistic minds they must save the day by creating some big conspiracy so they can come out on top. I mean, they just jumped the gun, ruling it a murder without considering it an accident first."

Skylar laughed. "I'm surprised they didn't try to twist that other girls suicide into a murder."

"That's not funny." Sterling looked over at Skylar, clearly offended.

"Yeah and what else isn't funny is that your selfish ass wants to get revenge on Miracle by letting his boyfriend cheat on him with you, even if you want to lie to yourself and tell yourself that's not your intention." Skylar started work on the other eye.

"It's not." Sterling clamped his teeth and his hands tightened around the steering wheel. "Okay, you know what? It was a fucking kiss! One fucking kiss, big fucking deal, you evil spy!"

Jaemin's eyebrows lifted as his gaze shifted back and forth between the two, for once being the passive one.

Skylar laughed. "I'm an evil spy?" She continued laughing. "Oh my god! I can't stop!"

"You know what, it's going to be a long while before Miracle even gets back, you're right, we should be at that funeral. Why don't you just let us go to it?" Jaemin spoke up.

Skylar's laugh finally faded and she looked back at Jaemin. "Really? And how do I know you are going to come back? I might be an evil spy..." She looked at Sterling briefly and grinned, a whimper of a laugh coming back. "..but I'm not stupid. You know what, I should of made one of you stand by the body and made the other pull my dagger out while I filmed it."

"To bad you didn't." Sterling stared at her.

Skylar looked back at him. "We're staying here until Miracle gets back." She then grinned. "Evil spy." She mumbled and went into a fit of a softer laugh.

"How do you know everything? I mean, what are your sources?" Jaemin asked and then returned Sterling's stare as a reaction to the question. "If we're stuck here, might as well talk."

"Like I'm going to give that away?" Skylar smiled. "Not so fast." She slouched in the seat and propped her foot against the dashboard. "Think of me as a really good television show, I can't give next season away or it won't be good."

"I hope you get canceled." Sterling said.

Skylar bursted out in laughter again at how Sterling responded to her metaphor. "Oh my god!" She shook uncontrollably with laughter.

"Well..what is your show about?" Jaemin asked, humoring her.

Skylar grinned. "See? Now that is fun!" She grinned and turned her head to look at Jaemin. "You want to know how I know everything? Well it's because in the show I am a psychic." She grinned and then started laughing again.

Sterling gave Jaemin an angered look. "Really? Really Jaemin?"

"What?" Jaemin looked at Sterling

"It's not like you can't fight, why don't you do something about this?" Sterling asked.

"It's to late...we're in that man's car, our finger prints are everywhere, hell she put his blood on us and you want me to kick her ass in the parking lot?" Jaemin stared at Sterling.

"Oh really?" Skylar stopped laughing and looked between them, her eyes then stopped on Jaemin. "You think you could kick my ass?"

Jaemin. "I'd love to give it a shot but you fucked that up."

"Take your shirt off, dumbass." It wasn't like Sterling to be mean but he wasn't a happy camper about the situation he was in among the other things he had to be unhappy about.

"Yeah and what happens to it when I do?" Jaemin narrows his eyes at Sterling. "And don't call me names."

"Nah, I won't use your shirt. I want you to back up your shit." Skylar sat up right and went to grab the door handle. "Lets go."

Sterling looked over at her. "Now the brains are starting to slip, you realize that as soon as you two get out that I can drive all of this evidence away, right?"

Skylar looked over at Sterling. "Yeah and what are you going to do with it? Blow it up too? You don't have no lighter fluid."

Sterling stares at her and then grins, lifting his hand to show her the zippo that he was holding. "And Jaemin just has to give me his shirt and the gas is the only thing I need."

Skylar looked at the lighter and her eyes narrowed. "You know what, not going to happen." She looked down and pulled her cell phone out. "In fact I am going to call a baby sitter for you two while I take care of some other business." She said as she started sending a text.

Sterling realized that Skylar had already pulled the lever on the passenger side door so he leaned over and rammed his body into hers, causing the door to open and she screamed as she tumbled out and onto the ground, he then yanked the door shut and locked it before moving to grab the keys and crank up the SUV.

Skylar scrambled to stand up and she narrowed her eyes as Sterling pulled out and drove away. "You're going to pay for this! You're going to pay, I swear it!" She screamed after them and looked around before walking towards the hotel entrance.

Cody pulled out his cell phone. "Maybe I should call Robin?"

Miracle's eyebrows drew towards each other. "Why?"

"She could keep track of Jaemin and Sterling? See what they are doing."

"Uh...we know what they are doing." Miracle said before his phone rang. "Speak of the devil, my own little spy is calling."

"It's the girl?" Cody asked.

"Yep." Miracle answered his phone. "Hello?"

"It's me, your friend and you will come to like it. I just wanted to let you know that they took off on my Daddy's friends SUV. Sterling pushed me out and I fell on the ground!"

Miracle's eyes widened. "Wow, hope it didn't hurt."

"Hurt? I trained acrobatics, karate and numerous other styles of combat for years and I lose by getting pushed out of a parked car?! My ego is hurt! Look, you need to call someone who has their GPS to track them down or you're not going to be able to catch them and you need to keep me posted, my number is on your call list now."

"She sounds mad..." Cody stared at Miracle.

Miracle blinked. "How did they even get into your Dad's friends SUV with you to begin with? And why would they drive off with it? Hell why aren't they having sex?!"

"I don't know, maybe that bed sucks! Just get someone!" Skylar responded.

"I know that bed, it's actually not that bad!" Miracle looked around, numerous people staring at them. "Hello? Woman?" He pulled the phone away. "She hung up..."

"Okay, nothing to see people. Watch the movie and pop the popcorn." Cody waved his hand at them and looked at Miracle. "I could hear her from here. I'll call Robin, she is the only other person I can think of that might not be at the funeral." Cody went through his contacts and dialed Robin.

Robin was sitting on the porch swing when she heard her phone ring and laid her book aside, grabbing her phone and answering it. "Hi, Cody, enjoying your stolen vacation?" She asked, sarcastically.

Cody sighed. "Robin, please, not now, just not now..."

"Why not now? Look, it's bad enough that you're...you know what but you have to be a greedy thief too?" Robin shook her head.

"First of all, neither me nor Miracle stole those tickets, Jaemin did and for your information, Melanie's Dad is going to get a refund because we left." Cody shook his head. "I need a favor."

"Huh..." Robin shook her head. "What do you want me to do, Cody?"

"Well some random woman started stalking Jaemin for Miracle and caught him cheating with Sterling and they stole the woman's Dad's friends SUV and took off with it. So if you want to fix some sin, there is a ton of it."

"Oh my god, that boy's life is always filled with drama. Seriously, a random woman just comes into his life and just so happens to fill it with this situation while you guys are thousands of miles away? Oh my god!" Robin stood up.

Miracle looked up and shook his head. "Just leave her alone...I don't want to deal with her judgement on top of everything."

Robin heard Miracle in the background. "That is the only reason you two returned the vacation isn't it? You did it just because this random woman told you guys that Jaemin was cheating on him. And to think, I thought you guys were being selfless. I would be surprised if he were ever selfless."

"Stop!" Cody almost wanted to hang up. "The woman sent a video. Look, if not for us then could you at least do it for Melanie? And please don't throw it in my face that I am using her because you know damn well that is not who I am. She would help Miracle, he was her best friend."

"Do it for Melanie?" Robin gritted her teeth. "I would laugh if she weren't dead, God rest her soul. I haven't forgotten that I was left drunk and passed out on my steps and my parents found me the next morning."

"That was Jasmine's idea." Cody quickly shot back.

Robin rolled her eyes. "Figures, after the stunt she pulled, the girl has lost her mind. I wonder if that is what she would do if she killed someone, just toss their body on someone's steps."

"Robin, can you do it or not? Because if you are going to be like this then we can just call Miracle's brother." Cody waited for an answer.

Robin frowned. "No reason to bring another innocent soul into the tragic circle of Miracle's destruction, I'd rather sacrifice myself."

"Why does she have to be so mean to me?" Miracle looked over at Cody.

"Thanks Robin, let us know when you find them." Cody hung up and looked at Miracle. "You know why, for one you are the way you are, difference between us is that you don't surpress it for the happiness of the church." Cody sighed.

Miracle frowned. "Cody...I don't know how long I can hold off from your family." His phone then rang again and he grabbed it. "It's her again." He then answered. "What now? We got someone."

"Good, have them come get me, I am at your hotel, in the lobby." Skylar said.

"She wants Robin to come pick her up."

"I'll just send a text." Cody said and started texting Robin.

"Good, tell 'em I'll be outside the doors waiting." Skylar then hangs up.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Omg, who the f is Skylar????? lol She's the new Melanie! Who said that? They're right! What a fucking bitch! I don't know what she has planned, but I'm sure whatever it is, is no good.

 

I wonder what's going to happen between Miracle and Jae? Jae will tell Miracle that nothing happened with Sterling, but will Miracle (or Cody), confess to Jaemin?

Link to comment
On 12/26/2013 04:41 PM, Lisa said:
Omg, who the f is Skylar????? lol She's the new Melanie! Who said that? They're right! What a fucking bitch! I don't know what she has planned, but I'm sure whatever it is, is no good.

 

I wonder what's going to happen between Miracle and Jae? Jae will tell Miracle that nothing happened with Sterling, but will Miracle (or Cody), confess to Jaemin?

Melanie needed a replacement! With Jaemin on the borderline of good and evil (At least I think) we needed another female villain and yes she is very much like Melanie but I like to consider her a little more hardcore, for one she is not to shy about what she wants done, when, where and how. Though she does fulfill Melanie's place in continuing to pick on Sterling! With the group sort of starting to fall apart, new players and back scene characters just might have to take some places and I think that will be really interesting to see. Working on 25 now, wonder if Skylar will lose again? That seems to really piss her off!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..