Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,098 Words
  • 1,334 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Like a Train Wreck - 42. Chapter 42: Maybe I'll End Up In Hollywood

"How do I make the pain go away?" Aiden asked.

Miracle turned towards him and stepped closer. "I'll show you how." He reached up and wrapped his fingers around the back of Aiden's neck and pulled him closer and kissed him.

Aiden closed his eyes and kissed Miracle briefly but quickly realized what was happening and stepped back. "Wait, this can't happen."

Miracle looked up, confused. "What? Why?"

"You're hurting." Aiden said.

Miracle stared at him. "I know..that's why I need you."

Aiden stared at him and then looked away. "Oh god..."

"This..isn't normally what happens. Aiden, it's not supposed to work like this. You're supposed to take my pain away." Miracle reached up and wiped at his tears.

Aiden looked at Miracle. "Is that what you think? Is that what you do?" He looked at the bed. "You want me to sleep with you?"

Miracle looked at the bed. "I want you to love me for a little while. Love the pain away."

"Miracle, this wouldn't be love, it would be a lie."

"So you don't love me? You don't care about me?" Miracle looked down.

"I do care but that is twisted." Aiden shook his head and then his eyes widened. "That's it isn't it? What you didn't want to tell me? That's who David is?"

Miracle took a step back. "What do you mean?"

"You were molested." Aiden said. "That's the hell adoption you came from. Isn't it?" He shook his head confused. "Yet you just compared it to your relationship?"

Miracle hesitated. "That's because it was a relationship. He said it was, he said he loved me, this was love, that we would be together forever. Then they came and took him away. They were the cops, he promised forever and...no...well no one...no one would give me forever." He looked away, feeling completely vulnerable. "You made me tell the story, I asked you not to."

Aiden stared at Miracle with concern, sympathy but alarming shock but almost disbelief. "You know all of that was wrong, don't you?"

Miracle closed his eyes and shook his head. "Yes, I know it was." He looked at Aiden. "But how...I mean...it's confusing. Someone who molests you but then loves you. He made me feel like I was the world."

Miracle walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. "I know that doesn't justify it." He looked over at Aiden. "Why wouldn't you sleep with me?"

"Because I don't hurt people I care about." Aiden turned to look at Miracle. "Even if they say it will take their pain away. Even if for whatever twisted reason they think it's a good idea. It's not love Miracle. You can pretend that it is, if you wanted but it's not."

Miracle looked down and started to softly cry again. "So it's good to say no? It's good if you tell me no? It means you care even more?"

"It means I care a lot." Aiden said.

"Not even Sterling would tell me no." Miracle said. "No one has ever told me no.."

"And I think you're crying right now because you know that it's good, deep down." Aiden leaned against the edge of the dresser.

"Aiden, sometimes, I hurt so bad that it scares me." Miracle wrapped his arms around himself.

"You're not the only one, it might feel like it." He walked over and sat beside Miracle.

"You might feel all alone in the world, as if this big dark shadow is over you and you're terrified of the dark." Aiden said.

"Will you atleast stay here? And just...sleep? I don't want to be alone. I can't be alone. I've never been all alone." Miracle looked up at him.

Aiden nodded. "Yeah, I can stay."

"I love you...in my messed up way." Miracle leaned against Aiden and sighed.

Aiden smiled slightly and then simply wrapped a single arm around Miracle and pulled him close.

"I can't believe you wore your Dad's jacket." Aiden looked over at Miracle as he pulled into a parking space at the school.

Miracle looked up thoughtfully, knowing he had to keep it secret, for now anyway. "Yeah, well I want to scare people." He grinned.

"You're going to get detention." Aiden laughed.

"That's what this is for." Miracle pulled out a diary with a bible cover on it and had taken a black marker and X'd The Bible out and wrote 'Hit List' above it. "Aren't I just fun?"

"Well you know how to bounce back." Aiden said, still rather concerned about the events of the previous night but he wasn't going to be the nagging friend.

Miracle dropped the book into his back pack again and slipped out of Aiden's jeep and he nodded for his friend to come on and he started heading for the school and then he saw Jaemin heading for the main doors and noticed him stop and look their way momentarily before continuing on. "Thanks for that. I don't want any real drama today."

"Well you shouldn't sell the locket short, Miracle. And I mean it's not like he swore a blood oath or made a promise in words. It's a novelty item, it's supposed to make you feel good to look at." Aiden opened the door for Miracle and followed him in.

"Are you saying I took it to literally?" Miracle questioned.

"Maybe."

Miracle shrugged and sighed. "Maybe I did but I just believe it should be meaningful."

Aiden's eyebrows lifted. A locket should be meaningful but sex for an anti depressant was okay? Well that was a thought that would stay in his head.

Miracle looked around at people. "I wouldn't be staring. Want an arrow through the eyes? I got a hit list." He grinned as people conciously looked away from him. "Though you can always smile at the least! Admiration is welcomed!" He shook his head.

Aiden laughed.

"Wait until I see that gym teacher again." Miracle stuck his tongue out. "I doubt he'll be so calm and collected, he might actually bite his tongue."

"I wish I had classes with you other than english."

Miracle gasped. "Thats it! Aiden! We can hijack the class! Ever wanted to play pretend teacher? We can make him a sim..." Miracle laughed.

"That's tempting but I don't have the scary jacket. You disappear and I have all the consequences to live with." Aiden shook his head. "Though you're more than welcome to do it, I'll be the happy audiance member."

"Oh...it won't be that bad. My friend Jasmine assaulted a teacher with a fire extinguisher, she just got probation." Miracle laughed and then frowned when he stopped at the history room. "But then there is this...in my way first."

"A fire extinguisher?" Aiden made a weird face.

"Yeah, it was awesome." Miracle leaned against the wall. "Though it was more fun when we got our bible belt friend drunk and left her unconcious as if she dramatically fell across the steps of her porch."

"Wow...I would miss Jasmine too." Aiden nodded and then gave a light salute. "See you later." He walked off.

Miracle smiled and shoved a piece of gum into his mouth. "Later." He looked around only to see Jack at the end of the hall, Hells Angel's jacket not prescent and dark sunglasses on his face. His eyes widened slightly. "Uh oh..." He looked around, the hall getting emptier.

"Well better get to class! I don't want to be late!" He said loudly to himself and turned to head in the opposite direction only to round the corner and bump into one of the other guys from that night. "Oh." He put on a nervous smile. "You're the one that thought I should be a lawyer! Well I'm here working on it!"

The man stared at Miracle and reached into his backpack and pulled out his 'bible hit list' and waved it at him.

Miracle looked at the book and then at the man. "Doesn't it look cool? We should all have one."

"What do you think you're doing? I should of known better than to give you a jacket." Jack walked up behind Miracle.

Miracle turned around to look at Jack. "Well I'm using my power. Don't you?"

"You're not supposed to have power...not obviously. You're supposed to be our innocent bystander. That is your use."

Miracle frowned. "Well I didn't think I had to be innocent at school. I mean, it's such an adrenaline rush."

Jack looked at his friend and then the book he was holding. "And you have a hit list?"

"That's so no one would try to throw me in detention. Look I even got a cover story, if anyone really asked, I say this is my dead Dad's and that I don't even really know anyone but if they don't ask, not my fault." Miracle said.

Jack shook his head. "Anyone asks, it was your dead Dads and you know nothing more...but I have to take it, you shouldn't of been given it to begin with, not for your use. Bad judgement on my part, hand it over."

Miracle sighed and slipped the jacket off. "Fine." He handed it to Jack. "You want my hit list too? Not really scary without the jacket, least you can look cool with it."

Jack slightly grinned and grabbed the book from his friend. "I'll do something with it."

"Well thanks for your generosity." Miracle smiled.

"Sure, and we came to tell you that we're test running you tonight. We would of sent the message through Damien but for some reason he is out of touch."

"He's out of touch, huh? Well isn't that breaking the rules? He should be punished." Miracle said.

"You think so? And what would be fitting?" Jack asked curiosly.

"Well the reason he is out of touch is because he took my ex boyfriends side over mine and is probably housing him. Make Damien kick him out." Miracle nodded.

"Your drama...is yours but I'll be speaking to Damien about his priorities." Jack then nodded to his friend and the two walked off.

Aiden sat his tray down at the table and sat down. "Hey, where is your Dad's jacket?"

Miracle watched the door to the lunch room and then looked over at Aiden. "Huh?" He looked at himself. "Oh, I had to throw it away." He looked at Aiden.

"You threw it away?" Aiden's eyebrows lifted.

"Well...the...trash can was there and there was a cop and so I just stuffed it there." Miracle said as his gaze zoomed in on the trash can and then shifted to Aiden. "I think Jaemin called the cops on me."

"Why would he do that?" Aiden asked. "I mean, look, Miracle..." He shook his head. "I don't really know you to well yet, him even less but I think he really cares."

"Well then you're blind." Miracle said. "He's an evil bastard, he would do it." Miracle said, attempting to create some dramatic paranoia. "Like he stole the car."

Aiden delayed to answer as he thought about the fact that the car had been missing when they left. "He had a ride with Damien, but...he took the car anyway?"

"That's what he does." Miracle opened his soda and looked at Aiden. "Ask Damien if you see him. Jaemin threatened to take the car, leave me at the library and lock me out of the house." That part was true.

"Starting the rumor mill, huh?" Jaemin said as he walked up. "Given that part is true."

Miracle looked up at Jaemin. "I'm talking to my friend. Where is your friend? Oh right, it'd be creepy if he were walking around here. You know he is in trouble? You're going to be in trouble too."

"Oh really?" Jaemin questioned.

"Well his boss is mad at him. You see when work calls and you don't pick up, that's against the rules. A big no no..." Miracle shook his head. "So, about the car?"

"Speaking of his boss, I see your missing something." Jaemin then looked over at Aiden. "How would you feel if I told your friend here, a story. I'm sure he would be interested."

Miracle looked at Jaemin. "Go ahead, he already knows your evil and crazy."

"Sure..." Jaemin put his foot on the edge of the last seat and leaned forward on his arms that crossed on his knee. "I make sense though."

Aiden's eyes shifted between the two and he remained quiet, not to sure if he should say anything.

Miracle stared straight into Jaemin's eyes. "Go ahead and tell him your tall tale."

"Aiden.." Jaemin looked over at him. "You remember how Miracle said Damien was a Hells Angels groupie? Not entirely true, well in a way true. He's in just a little deeper than Miracle made it sound. He answers to them, a guy named Jack is the boss that Miracle speaks of...and he is one of the members."

"Okay." Aiden nodded. "So?"

"Well how would Miracle know Damien is in trouble with his boss if Miracle hadn't spoken to Damien's boss himself? And I'll bet Jack wasn't happy with Miracle wearing his jacket here, decided to revoke his uniform." Jaemin grinned. "Isn't this fun, Miracle? Is this the way you want it? Drama? Thrill seeking? Is this good to you?"

Miracle glared at Jaemin and then looked over at Aiden.

"So you are a member?" Aiden closed his eyes. "Miracle, if you are, don't lie to me."

"Fuck you, Jaemin." Miracle stood up. "You did your damage, now go the hell away."

"For now." Jaemin took several back steps. "Craig...Craig...Craig..."

"Oh yeah?" Miracle's eyes widened as he watched Jaemin spin around and start walking off.

"Eric, bitch!" Miracle yelled and then looked around as the room briefly went silent and people looked at him and then went back to their business.

Aiden lowered his head and slowly began to shake his head as he took in a deep breath. "My questions been answered."

Miracle sighed and sat down and looked at Aiden. "Look, it's all cool, it's all okay. It's just, it's my thing, you aren't in danger. They won't mess with you."

"All I have to do is be there when something bad goes down." Aiden looked up at Miracle. "How did that happen? Your Dad? Or was that an entire lie?"

"Maybe it's not a lie, he could be a Hells Angel for all I know." Miracle said in a desperate effort to justify what he had done and then he sighed. "I don't know what happened to him after the army."

Aiden shook his head. "Why?"

"It's long and complicated but a man is after me, a powerful man and I needed powerful people to help me." He sighed. "I don't know what's going to happen but this is where I am at. You can either stick by me..or abandon me." Miracle frowned. "You decide."

Aiden sighed and reached over to lay his hand on top of Miracle's. "You got enough people against you. Got to have someone in your corner." The hint of a smile appeared.

Miracle looked up at Aiden and then down at their hands. "Thank you. I'm sorry for lying."

"I think you just wanted me to feel safe. Wrong things for the right reasons, still wrong but can be given some slack." Aiden pulled his hand back. "So can I put all this in the project?" He joked.

Miracle grinned and took a sip of his soda.

The double doors to the back of the gray van that was parked on the corner opened and Miracle climbed out dressed like a pizza boy. "Okay, someone tell me why I'm being a stripper? I already don't like it and something tells me I'm going to hate it even more."

Jack got out of the driver side and his right hand man, the guy from the school earlier, Philip got out of the passenger side and three other guys followed Miracle out of the back.

Jack grinned and looked at Miracle. "You see that building?" He pointed to a small gray building on the corner across the street, it looked like a mini warehouse on the outside.

Miracle stared at Jack and crossed his arms and then looked at the building. "Uh...no, it's invisible." He looked at Jack and grinned. "Guess you should of hired wonder woman instead, she can see her invisible plane."

"They might be expecting wonder woman." Philip grinned and laughed until he felt Jack lightly smack him in the stomach.

Miracle's eyebrows lifted at Philip.

"That is my old friends place, an autoshop on the bottom, as you can see but his loft is on the second story. I haven't spoken to him in a long time, he has a safe and I want to rob it, I know where the code is and I need you to get it." Jack explained.

Miracle stared at Jack with a grin and shook his head in disbelief. "So the man in there is going to just let a male stripper go in there and it's going to give me the opportunity to get the code for you? That's complicated, why not just uh...hold him at gun point like normal people?"

"Because he would recognize me. Yes, I know I could wear a mask but the point of this is to test you for when we could really use you. Now the point of...that." Jack eyed the costume. "It's his bachelor party but...the ordered stripper is going to be...well horribly wrong."

Miracle's eyes widened and his mouth fell open. "You want me to go in there? To a bachelors party as a gay stripper?! They will be pissed! They will scream at me! I will be horrified! And he's your old friend?! They'll shoot me!"

Jack lifted his hand. "If you aren't up for this, if it's to big for you..." He waved his hand down the road. "There's the street, normally we wouldn't just let a joined member just go but I let you join knowing full well it was a trial basis." He shrugged. "You can deal with your crazy man on your own."

"That is so unfair." Miracle looked at the building. "And what happens when the real stripper woman shows up and blows my cover?"

"Shes been cancelled." Jack grinned.

"I hate you...this is mean." Miracle shook his head. "Where is the damn code? And how do I let you know when to come in? What's the signal?"

"On his DVD shelf, he has a single DVD case from the series the Da Vinci Code. It is inside the case, written on a piece of paper." Jack said and then nodded to the window.

"Just go in front of the window and give me the middle finger, you're so pissed at me." Jack grinned but held back his laughter.

"All of that is so original, really, all of it, just so original." Miracle shook his head and walked behind the van and grabbed the empty pizza box and then headed across the street.

"Don't forget to hold it upright." Philip grinned.

"Screw you." Miracle kept walking.

Miracle walked up the black flight of stairs along side the building to a small platform right outside a red metal door at the top. He took a nervous breath and looked around. "This is going to be a disaster." He closed his eyes. "Oh don't be a whimp." He then knocked on the door.

A man opened the door to reveal a room full of loud men drinking, music blasting and mixing with the sounds of a loud television with some sports game on. "Yeah? Can I help you?" The man laughed.

Miracle's eyes popped open and he looked right at the man and the scene behind him. "Hi!" Miracle forced a smile. "Did you order a pizza?!" He asked, very perky like.

"I don't know." The man said with a slight smile and a confused look. "Did I?" He looked around. "Did anyone order a pizza?!" He called out and then looked back at Miracle and shrugged.

Miracle stared at the man and then pretended to look at the tag on the box. "Well it says here that you did." He looked up and grinned. "But what a lucky day for you. I have this policy."

"A policy?" The man questioned.

"A confused customer...well..." Miracle stepped closer and then reached out and lightly shoved him back and stepped inside. "I make sure they don't get dissatisfied!" He then shoved the door shut behind him.

The man stumbled back as Miracle forced his way into the apartment and appeared more confused. "What the fuck are you doing?!" The other guys then began to turn their attention onto the scene.

Miracle's eyes widened and his eyes shifted around momentarily and then his smile returned as he walked around and marched right on to one of the other guys. "Here you go!" He shoved the box into the other guys hands and then turned to the man that answered the door.

"I'm delivering your order!" That was when Miracle grabbed the front of his shirt and yanked it and the buttons along the shirt that attached the front to the back gave way and allowed the shirt to fall off of him.

"What the fuck?!" Another man screamed out. "Did you fuck up the order?!" He looked to another one of the guys.

"It was supposed to be a woman!" The guy replied.

Miracle started to dance but then immediately bumped into the shelf of DVD's and knocked them over and gasped. "Oh my god! I messed up your room!" He fell to his knees and started pulling them into a pile.

"Yo! Just leave it alone!" The man that answered the door walked up. "Someone ordered a stripper?!"

"It's a bachelor party." Another guy said. "It's your party."

"Well it's ruined." The guy said. "Now look." He pointed at Miracle. "Leave my movies alone!"

"I am so sorry, I will talk to my agency. They serve all cultures. I will go back, they will send a woman free of charge, she will be here within the hour, I will even make sure a refund is given." Miracle kept nervously fiddling with the DVD's until he found the right one and hovered over it long enough to open it and snatch the piece of folded note book paper and then he closed it and balled the paper up in his hand.

"Yeah, okay, you do that, just leave my movies alone!" He walked over and grabbed Miracle by the forearm and yanked him up.

Miracle felt himself get yanked up by the stronger man and held onto the paper tightly and he gasped. "I am so sorry..." He then looked over at the man with the pizza box. "Oh and that's empty by the way, if you want, the girl can bring a real pizza, company treat." He smiled.

"Whatever, just leave!" The man said, shoving Miracle towards the door.

Miracle stumbled near the window and his free hand went behind him and that middle finger went up. "Okay, I'm leaving, I am so sorry for your inconvenience!"

"Yeah, sure, sure!" The man opened the door and started to shove Miracle out until the gang of men forced their way in.

Miracle's eyes widened and he stumbled back and when he saw Philip, he quickly slipped the paper to him and looked around, hoping no one saw it and then he quickly ran through the growing crowd and headed out and down the stairs.

"Wasn't so bad was it?" Jack grinned as Miracle ran across the street.

"I thought you planned to use me as a hostage or something." Miracle sighed and his hand moved to the side of the van to lean against it.

"Not that type of situation." Jack then waved his thumb back. "Go around the block, I got another member waiting there to give you a ride to...where ever you want to go."

"Thanks, how nice." Miracle put on a fake smile. "Do I even get paid for my jobs?"

"You will." Jack nodded. "Now go on before anyone sees you, I don't want those people to target you later, if you aren't seen then you never get tied to any of this, you're just a random bystander."

"Oh...so protective and heart warming." Miracle smiles sarcastically and then heads off to go around the block to catch the ride that Jack spoke of.

Philip grinned and looked at the mess of DVDs. "Damn...Damien is going to be so pissed." He then looked down at the paper and unfolded it and then started laughing. "Money? The code is money? Did anyone give him a chance to look at it?"

"Hell no, Rick was being all ape protective over those movies. I guess he cared what the kid thought of the code."

"I was being realistic." Rick shook his head. "Though I have to say, he is quite an actor, a bit stiff in the beginning, like he didn't quite know how to approach the situation, nervous naturally but towards the end he was really feeling the role."

Philip nodded. "Did you get it taped?"

Rick nodded. "Laptop over there." He nodded towards the desk in the corner. "Just flipped the monitor off but it recorded. Going to use it for something?"

Philip looked at Rick. "Just interested in seeing it." He grinned. "All you need to know."

"If you do want my opinion for the future though, I think the stripper role made him uncomfortable." Rick nodded.

"Why?" Philip questioned.

"I don't know. He was very stiff in the beginning, pretty much forced his way in, danced a second and then knocked the DVD's over but he played the customer service role of it like fire. All the apologies, will correct it, a female will come, refund, even humorous about the empty pizza box. I think he has some...issues." Rick squinted his eyes.

"Hmm, I'll see it. Email me the video." Philip then looked around. "Guys, lets clear out before Damien gets home."

Jaemin stood in the bathroom where he had been the whole time, he was supposed to meet Damien to hang out and have some drinks but he had stopped to drop off his back pack and had stayed in the bathroom when the strange men had flooded the place and had stayed through out the whole thing. He watched all the men start to leave and the one guy, Rick, move to the computer, he assumed to email the video.

"What happened to you?" Aiden pulled up outside the library where Miracle had himself dropped off.

"Long story." Miracle walked towards the jeep, took one last drag off his cigarette and threw it away and got in. "I had...well, a job."

"A job?" Aiden's eyes widened.

"I'm well...call it a Hells Angel actor." Miracle pulled his seat belt on. "I had to be a wrong stripper arriving at a bachelor party and I had to steal the code to the safe."

Aiden slowly nodded. "So..is that illegal?"

"Well all I did was pose as a stripper posing as a pizza person, knocked over a DVD shelf and stole a piece of folded paper that had the code on it out of one of the DVD cases, didn't even see the code because it was folded and then I was kicked out of the house." Miracle shrugged. "So I guess not."

"But you knew you were stealing a code and you were helping and you knew what they were going to do with the code." Aiden said.

"Yeah but that's all in my head and they stormed in when the guy opened the door to push me out and I just slipped out in the rush and slipped the paper to one of them, ran out, they had a ride waiting for me around the block, I ended up here. So..." Miracle shrugged.

Aiden nodded. "Okay so you stole a piece of paper." He started driving. "Well it's good you were dropped off here but they likely know where your Mom's house is anyway with Damien having been there."

"Are you going to give me grief every time? I'm at where I'm at." Miracle said.

"I just don't want you to fuck up, especially after how Jaemin was. What was up with that Craig thing? Who is Craig?"

"My adoptive Dad who...well he's FBI and..when Jaemin gave me grief for messing with the gang I told him I would just use them to take out Eric and then get Craig to bust them in order to set myself free. I mean only so many of them know me." Miracle shrugged.

"And now he's dangling that at you?" Aiden frowned.

"Yeah but it's a blackmail deadlock. I could give him up to Eric and he'll be in big trouble too."

"Miracle...I hate to rain on your parade but you do realize...if they just get a picture of you, it's not merely just busting the ones that know you? Social media destroys ideas like that."

"Well at this point, I don't think I'll even really have to." Miracle said. "They were willing to just let me walk tonight." He looked over at Aiden. "Don't freak and don't hate. I need them to take care of Eric."

"Yeah?! And when they do, Jaemin has the house of cards!" Aiden slammed on the breaks at a stop light. "Once they kill Eric, he still has your secret little confession! And even Damien likes Jaemin better than you, who did he stay with?!"

"So what? I'm stuck? I'm screwed?" Miracle looked at Aiden.

"I didn't say that." He looked over at Miracle. "But you might just have to accept that you will never be able to go back to New York because in deadlocking blackmail with Jaemin, you deadlocked your situation with Eric."

Miracle looked out the window when the jeep went into motion again. "No matter what I do, it always turns out wrong."

"Maybe it's just a sign that life for you is time to move on, that's how it is sometimes. Not everyone from high school stays friends forever. Suppose you stayed in New York, what do you think would of happened come graduation? Do you think it would of all stayed the same? Maybe you were just meant to leave a little sooner."

"Like Kevin." Miracle mumbled and then looked over at Aiden. "So what would you say if I cut my losses here too? Unlike Jaemin, I have one more stop left available to me."

"I would say I'd be losing a great friend but given your situation I wouldn't make you feel obligated to stay, a true friend would want whatever was best for their friend."

"Maybe...one day I'll end up in Hollywood...and I'll become famous and public and no one can hurt me because every move I make will be known, everything I do makes the news." Miracle smiled a little.

Aiden smiled. "It's good to have a goal."

"Aiden..help me fix my life. I can't keep doing this anymore." He looked over at him and slowly shook his head. "I can't."

Aiden looked at Miracle and then pulled over to the side of the road and shifted the car into park and looked at him. "I'll try..but you have to be willing to listen."

Miracle nodded. "Okay." He looked down and reached over to idly play with Aiden's shirt and sighed. "And maybe you could eventually love me...or something."

Aiden reached up and took Miracle's hand. "What other people feel about you shouldn't be your concern. You need to focus on you."

"I know, it's just...a nice hope." He smiled at Aiden.

Aiden nodded. "Yeah. Well I can sleep over again if you want, I just don't think you should be alone, I don't like the idea of you being alone in that house."

"Me either." Miracle said. "I feel like I'm in even more danger here than in New York. At least there I had so many people around me."

"You know, my Mom is a psychologist, I could tell her about you. I don't have to tell her everything, just the normal stuff and that you need some where to be, she would let you stay." Aiden offered. "And she would help you work through things, we both could."

Miracle nodded. "That's probably a good idea."

Aiden pulled Miracle close and hugged him. "I'm so sorry for everything you've gone through."

Miracle closed his eyes and held onto Aiden tightly and tried not to cry even though his throat was aching for him to let it out.

"Okay! So step one to making a new life!" Aiden walked down the hall with Miracle. "You need to find your thing."

"My thing?" Miracle asked.

"Well I got basketball, you should have drama, totally." Aiden grinned.

"I would but the writing is usually crappy in high schools." Miracle made an odd face. "Every time I think of drama club, I picture the cliche Romeo and Juliet every where."

"So do both." Aiden said. "See what they say."

"Writing and acting?" Miracle looked thoughtful.

"You're creative, I think you could do it." Aiden nodded.

"What about stage fright? I mean it seems like when I'm supposed to act...I get nervous but when I do it on impulse it's just so easy." Miracle laughed.

"Well..." Aiden started to say something until he saw Jaemin walking up.

"Hey." Jaemin said.

Miracle's smile faded when he looked at Jaemin. "Seriously? You just walked up and said hey? How about trying that when you give the car back?"

"Yeah, I know, you're pissed, I just thought I would tell you something that I think you should really know." Jaemin said.

"Seriously.." Aiden moved slightly in front of Miracle. "Maybe you should just leave him alone? He wants to get his life together, he wants to move on, he can't do that with you bothering him."

"Oh...look who grew a backbone." Jaemin stared at Aiden. "When is it your business?"

"When Miracle became my friend."

"Jaemin, just leave me alone." Miracle looked at him. "I just want to live again...I've died, my bodies been drug six feet under and my soul through hell. Take that picture and try to understand it."

"I see that picture, Miracle and I see it getting much uglier." Jaemin said.

"You're still threatening him, really?" Aiden shook his head.

"It's not a threat." Jaemin looked at Aiden and then over at Miracle. "But you want me to leave you alone? Fine, but I tried to warn you." He shook his head and walked off.

"Warn me?" Miracle watched him walk off.

"He's just trying to mess with you." Aiden nudged Miracle's shoulder. "Don't let it bother you."

"Easier said than done." Miracle frowned.

"Just be positive." Aiden smiled and lightly gripped Miracle's shoulders. "And I'm going to bring a couple of guys from the team to hang out with us at lunch and they'll probably bring some people or whatever, you want that group like you used to have, we'll make it." He nodded. "This is my stop though, so I'll see you then." Aiden then walked off into one of the rooms.

Miracle nodded and watched Aiden walk off and then he took a deep breath and headed down the hall only to stop and lean back against the lockers and he looked up at the ceiling. "I should of took a sick day." He then heard his phone ringing.

"Hey, Miracle." Ryder said when Miracle answered the phone.

"Oh, hey. I'm surprised you called." Miracle said.

"Well, Jaemin called me..actually. Um...he said that if you called about him stealing the car that you were overreacting." Ryder said, confused.

"Really? Well I'm not, he did steal the car." Miracle paused. "Well I guess he can't technically steal it because you gave it to both of us but he broke up with me and drove it away to his new friends house and now he drives around with it."

"So you guys broke up, wow." Ryder said, at a loss for words.

"When did he call and tell you this?" Miracle asked.

"Night it happened." Ryder said. "Sorry I can't do anything about it, my parents would probably just terminate rights to the car and the insurance and everything. I was surprised they were okay with me letting you guys just take it to begin with."

"Well I wouldn't blame them. That's the mature and grown up thing to do, right?"

Ryder laughed. "Probably."

"I could always play dirty and steal the liscence plate or switch them..." Miracle said.

"You could." Ryder hesitated. "The reason I called is because Jaemin called me a few minutes ago, he said you wouldn't listen to him so.."

"Oh my god, he's sending messages through people? What a jerk. And he endangered you with the new knowledge. He doesn't even think about anyone." Miracle shook his head.

"The new knowledge?" Ryder asked.

"What did he say?" Miracle asked.

"He said he couldn't tell me the details but that you were recorded and that you should be able to figure it out and if you weren't up to level with the great wise ones then to go find him at Damien's house and ask him because you've been to Damien's place before...whoever Damien is...I don't know."

"I've never been to Damien's house..." Miracle trailed off. "Oh no..."

"What?"

"But...why record that? I just snatched a piece of paper out of a DVD. What does that do?" Miracle shook his head. "Thanks Ryder, you don't need to know anymore than you've already been told, forget everything that Jaemin said."

"Well, okay, if you say so. Everything is fine here, been quiet since you guys left so I just want you to know that I think you're safe from anything here." Ryder said.

"Good, actually I don't think looking back is ever going to be a problem other than wanting to look back. Maybe we'll talk again, Ryder." Miracle pulled the phone from his ear and hung up.

"Hey, that was awesome funny what you did in gym." A guy said to Miracle as he walked by with a friend and they both laughed.

"Yeah, funny, thanks." Miracle watched the two guys walk off. "I think I'm the one that just got Punk'd." He looked down at his phone and then called Erica.

"Hello?" Erica answered the phone.

"Mom, it's me."

"Miracle, oh my god, it's been so long." Erica smiled. "I am so glad you are okay! Everything is okay right? You're okay?"

"Physically." Miracle looked around. "I just want to come home, I feel like a kid that went out into the big bad world and got burned."

"I'm so sorry." Erica frowned. "I shouldn't of let you go, how many more fuck ups could I make as a mother?"

"It's not your fault, I made the choice." Miracle slid down to the floor.

"Well, why don't you come home? You can come home and Craig and the FBI..they can do something, they can figure it out. Maybe they can find a way to get him for what happened to Robin." Erica suggested.

"Without Jordan? I ruined that." Miracle slowly shook his head. "Oh my god...and that man might of just testified for me, he could of put Eric away."

"Well we still have Martha and I'm sure they can find some of those people who know she didn't threaten to blow up the place."

"Martha was framed." Miracle closed his eyes thoughtfully. "I know who could help. I have to go Mom, I'll call again."

"Okay, be careful. I love you."

"You too." Miracle hung up and then quickly called Sterling and brought the phone to his ear and waited.

"Hello?" Sterling picked up.

"It's me." Miracle opened his eyes. "Listen, I know how to put Eric away but it's going to be a total frame game and it's all going to rely on you and a sudden recall of memory."

"Woah, so what is it?" Sterling asked.

"You know how you were almost framed for killing Melanie and Brad?" Miracle asked.

"Oh, how could I ever forget that? Thank Jaemin again for it." Sterling grinned. "I'm only not mad at him because I'm free."

"Oh I wouldn't care if you were mad at him, we broke up, news later." Miracle shook his head. "Well, what would happen if you had memory recall and saw Eric walking away from the car and he was the one who actually drove it, wrecked Melanie and put the knife there?"

Sterling thought about it. "Not a bad idea, actually. Have you thought it well through? I mean it sounds like a good idea, top of the head but you have to really consider everything. And you guys broke up?

"Yeah we did, news later. And well it all depends on you so naturally it is your call, I'm just giving you the concept." Miracle said.

"Well it could work unless he had a solid alibi and if he does, I would get in trouble."

"Not really, a memory recall isn't perfect or guaranteed. If he has an alibi, sucks for us but if he doesn't, it's a big win." Miracle said.

"Okay well I'll go, I'll say it's a faint memory recall, give them enough reason to check it out. If he has no alibi, maybe we can pin him for it, I hope I can for you." Sterling said.

Miracle thought about it. "I just hope it actually pins him. You could be getting yourself into a lot of trouble. He'll be furious. I know it's asking a lot."

"Life is risks, if you live it afraid, you might as well not live it." Sterling nodded. "I'll call you later and let you know what happens."

"Okay, thanks. Oh and if Jaemin calls you, please don't tell him anything about this."

"I won't, you were my friend first." Sterling smiled thinking about it.

"Thanks, Sterling." Miracle pulled the phone from his ear and hung up. "This could really happen."

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ok, so the whole scene at the "bachelor party" was too funny! :rofl: Miracle did a great job! It's too bad he was recorded and everyone knew about it. I wonder what's gonna happen now...they all have the code to Damien's safe.

 

I really don't understand why Miracle is being so harsh with Jaemin. I'm trying to remember what he did that was so bad...

 

Setting up Eric like that is a stupid idea. What, Sterling is just randomly going to "remember" what happened all those months ago? What if it comes down to the authorities realizing that JAEMIN did it????? Which of course we know he did do it.

 

What a mess! lol

Link to comment

It is good to see you back after so long. I wonder, do you find yourself in the characters, or are they something completely different from you.

Link to comment
On 04/08/2014 12:56 PM, Lisa said:
Ok, so the whole scene at the "bachelor party" was too funny! :rofl: Miracle did a great job! It's too bad he was recorded and everyone knew about it. I wonder what's gonna happen now...they all have the code to Damien's safe.

 

I really don't understand why Miracle is being so harsh with Jaemin. I'm trying to remember what he did that was so bad...

 

Setting up Eric like that is a stupid idea. What, Sterling is just randomly going to "remember" what happened all those months ago? What if it comes down to the authorities realizing that JAEMIN did it????? Which of course we know he did do it.

 

What a mess! lol

Miracle was comparing Jaemin to David because of the locket after he had the mood swing when Jasmine disconnected from Skype. That's why they are having conflict right now, or at least that is what initially caused it. And yes the bachelor party was fun!

 

And again, like I said, Miracle isn't the brains of the bunch! And I think Sterling and Jasmine feel as much desperation as Miracle to be together again so I think that is why they are kind of all on the same bandwagon together.

 

As for Jaemin getting caught? He's still getting away with Brad's murder!

Link to comment
On 04/08/2014 01:31 PM, Chris Lewis Gibson said:
It is good to see you back after so long. I wonder, do you find yourself in the characters, or are they something completely different from you.
I definitely some of myself in Miracle, very much so but the other characters, I kind of try to make them as different as possible and I feel like they are definitely not me and none of me is in them. Thank you for the welcome back! Glad to be back!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..